alt-right breitbart cuck drama kings empathy deficit entitled babies hate speech have you no humanity homophobia hypocrisy irony alert Islamophobia literal nazis matt forney men who should not ever be with women ever milo misogyny oppressed white men racism

Matt Forney uses anniversary of Pulse nightclub murders to attack “sodomites,” Muslims, and Milo

Matt Forney and Milo Yiannopoulos, in happier days

Alt-right boy reporter Matt Forney, evidently worried that the good people of the internet don’t hate him enough already, is using the anniversary of the Pulse Nightclub shootings in Orlando as an opportunity to attack the “sodomites” who died in the massacre as well as those amongst the alt-right who took advantage of the shootings to drum up publicity for themselves and whip up even more hatred towards Muslims.

Not that Forney has any love for Muslims; he hates them. He just thinks that the Pulse nightclub patrons who were shot down in the massacre more or less deserved what they got.

“The homosexuals who died at Omar Mateen’s hands were dead men walking,” Forney writes in a blog post today (archived here).

They were soulless hedonists with no stake in America’s survival and no concerns beyond immediate self-gratification. They were at the club because they wanted to get drunk, do drugs, and have as much meaningless sex as possible, then stick the taxpayer with the bill once med-resistant AIDS and antibiotic-resistant gonorrhea took their toll. …

No functioning, healthy society would allow Pulse—or the kinds of men who frequented it—to exist.  No healthy society would mourn their passing. Indeed, depending on your perspective, Mateen was just taking out the trash, eliminating societal parasites via natural selection.

As Forney sees it, the big problem with “sodomites” — the thing that makes them “soulless hedonists” in the first place — is that they can’t have babies.

When a man and a woman are attracted to one another, they are seeing the continuation of their tribe and the formation of the next generation. …

Babies are produced by heterosexual relationships; all homo relationships ever produce is cum.

The reciprocity and selflessness that defines heterosexual relationships (and is necessary for them to function) does not exist among homosexuals and can never exist. How can two people who view each other as sex meat ever have a normal relationship?

It should be noted that Mr. Forney, to the best of my knowledge, has not participated in the production of any human babies. (Not that I am encouraging him to do so; there is more than enough suffering in the world already.) And I can’t believe that any woman who has ever been in any sort of relationship with him would describe it as in any way “normal.”

Despite more or less agreeing with ISIS on the “sodomite” question, Forney is quick to assure his readers that he is no fan of Muslims.

“I have no love for Muslims and I want to see them get their asses kicked back to the Middle East,” he writes. “But embracing homosexuals in the fight against Islam is like curing a headache with 9 mm to the brainpan.”

And that’s where he thinks “sodomite” and sodomite-friendly Alt-Rightists like Milo Yiannopoulos and Gavin McInnes went so wrong in the aftermath of the Pulse attack. At the time, as you may recall, Milo — then in the midst of his “Dangerous Faggot” tour of college campuses — held a rally of sorts in the vicinity of the Pulse shooting in which he declared that gays needed to take up arms, quite literally, against the Muslim menace. McInnes delivered a similarly over-the-top anti-Islam speech. And then the two kissed.

As Forney sees it,

The Orlando shooting should have been a wake-up call to the non-cucked right. Whites have become addicted to pleasure and indulgement above all else. … That’s the real reason why we won’t fight back against Islam or Mexican illegals: because we’re too addicted to sex and pleasure. Because we don’t want reality to intrude upon our bareback hugbox orgy. Undoing this is the only way to save our nations, and it starts with recognizing that homosexuality, transsexuality, and the 31 flavors of gender need to be done away with.

Unfortunately, in Forney’s estimation, the alt-right hasn’t embraced his explicitly exterminationist anti-gay agenda.

“Milo Yiannopoulos and Gavin McInnes responded to the shooting by making out in public,” he writes, with obvious disgust.

The Right Stuff and other alt-right outlets … declared that Orlando was another reason to “remove kebab” (even though it was Latinos, not huwytes, who were killed). … Not one person asked why our culture had degenerated to the point where gay nightclub bareback orgies had become acceptable.

The alt-media, which castigated mainstream conservatives as “cuckservatives,” collectively cucked out by taking a left-wing position on gay rights.

I’m pretty sure “remove kebab” is not a left-wing position on anything, but never mind.

The only good thing about any of this is that the more the various factions of the alt-right turn on each other the less damage they can do in the world.

Ooglyboggles
Ooglyboggles

@Francesca Torpedo, Femoid Special Forces Major
“You don’t have to concern yourself, just go back to your studies. It’s nothing much, we’re just discussing what’s best for you. Have you considered lately to join the military? Just a suggestion and not forcing you or anything. You get to travel, go around the world and receive benefits like paying for your college…”

I’m just happy it’s just about material things and futures of mine, and not about me personally. Even though sometimes it feels like they’re talking more about grooming a pet than talking about a person, it’s still better than if one of them all of a sudden got really concerned about my atheism or thinking I’m addicted to my antidepressant.

I offer you my hugs regarding your situation and these collections of things I found off the net with my arcane google fu

Horrorfan510
Horrorfan510

May his internet always crash in the middle of the most climatic part of his favorite show.

May the soda he wants always be sold out.

Fran: damn, that sounds rough. I’m not regular enough for hugs, but high five?

Francesca Torpedo, Femoid Special Forces Major
Francesca Torpedo, Femoid Special Forces Major

@Oogly-senpai

It’s nothing much, we’re just discussing what’s best for you.

I really hate when people do this. Don’t please. Please, don’t. Don’t, please.

My parents decided what gender was best for me and look how well that turned out.

“Have you considered lately to join the military?”

This reminds me of something.

Want to know how I know my dad hates me and wants me to die?

He told my mother that I should become a police officer.

You all know me. I’m sure you’re all recoiling in disgust and swallowing back vomit in abject dismay and disgust that he thinks so badly of me.

One, I’m a person of color. We don’t do police.

Secondly, if y’all were about to say “But Fran, the police could use a nice person like you,” watch Serpico or read about Frank Serpico.

People like me get killed or maimed by fellow officers for being too goddamn nice.

@Horrorfan

Thank you. <3

@Dali

I appreciate these very much, thank you!

ETA:

Further examples of my father’s dangerous naivete:

One of his nieces, a successful law school student with a degree, was driving her car – an expensive 2015 Luxury German Sports Sedan, an Audi A8 that her mother bought for her.

She got pulled over by a cop. The cop told her he saw her using her cellphone and wanted to check. Her phone was actually in the trunk of the car.

When he told me this, I immediately figured it out, and said, “Look here, the cop just saw a colored young girl driving a premium luxury sedan and said to himself, “I’m gonna check out this n-word and see what the fuck she’s doing, see if I smell weed or see powder on the dashboard, and then fuck her her the fuck up and slap some cuffs on her. N-words can’t be driving expensive cars without doing crime.”

Since the cop found nothing, he made up the story about the cellphone.

My dad giggled and said he dunno about all dat and how the officer was just doing his job.

Francesca Torpedo, Femoid Special Forces Major
Francesca Torpedo, Femoid Special Forces Major

The edit time ran out, but some more context I wanted to add:

I have been pulled over so many times while driving sports cars or premium luxury sedans I have borrowed from my richer family members or my friends that I already know how cops work. They just want to see if I’m shmoking weed so that they can kill me and take my shit. Since I’m not dumb enough to do that, they make up bullshit stories about how my taillight was out.

I am an expert driver, so it’s not because I’m dumb and reckless.

Secondly, my dad thought having a degree and a career would save his niece from police harassment.

He was fucking wrong. The police will always fuck with you if you aren’t white, forever, no matter how many moneys, degrees, or careers you have.

I am sure if Barack or Michelle Obama drove somewhere by themselves, the police would pull them the fuck over.

Fuck cops.

Ichthyic
Ichthyic

bareback hugbox orgy

where? where!

JS
JS

A friend of mine made the mistake of driving down a 5 lane local road (FM 620, 2 lanes each way, 1 “accident waiting to happen” center left lane.) At 2 AM, not in a particular hurry, no traffic to worry about, on break from the night shift, going about 2.5 miles to get something from a 24hr burger place, and driving below the speed limit. Cop pulled him over for driving too slow. Two guesses what color my friend is… yeah, he was likely really pulled over for the infamous offense of DWB (Driving While Black).

I know cops, I work with several of them at the haunted house, but if I was black, I still wouldn’t trust random traffic cops. Heck, I’m white male, and I’m still wary of them. They’re mostly still trained to shoot first in possibly hazardous circumstances, and ask questions of the corpse later.

Horrorfan510
Horrorfan510

Fran: the thing about your dad reminded me of the actress from Django Unchained who was stopped by the cops for prostitution while waiting for her white husband out side his work place. What the fuck

Francesca Torpedo, Femoid Special Forces Major
Francesca Torpedo, Femoid Special Forces Major

@JS

Honestly, even white people are not all that safe from police. I saw a story the other day about a homeless white man who was beaten to death by the police.

CW: death, gore

Also, I am not the sort of person who runs around screaming “FUCK DA POH LEECE” at the top of my lungs and bumping rap music.

I am exceedingly polite and friendly to police officers. You should see me handle them. It’s like I’m talking to a best friend. Even if I’m not being interrogated by a cop, even if a cop is just passing by me and saying hi, I will ask them how they’re doing and if they’re okay and we usually have a small conversation.

Amusingly, my capacity for false nicety has also led my father to suggest that I should become a lawyer.

Little do cops know how bitterly I hate them. I get compliments from them all the time about how I’m so nice, and how more black people should be like me.

However, I know all too well being nice to cops doesn’t entail success. People get killed even when being nice to cops.

CW: death

This man complied with the officers and was nice to them.

They still killed him.

Imaginary Petal
Imaginary Petal

What’s Milo doing hanging out with the default Twitter avatar?

Imaginary Petal
Imaginary Petal

May he have a very short life.

Too far?

Fran,
I notice on first page you mention that you want ‘the sweet release of death’. I dont know if you joking or not but please dont talk like this. Your life looks hard from what you say and i understand maybe little bit that maybe you feel very trapped. But i can say please dont think like this – there seem to be so many things you do love already. I believe very truly there are ones who love you and even here people who adimring you. Maybe you already heard this before and i just embarrassed myself. Can be also i am being little bit selfish because i dont like to hear people say this things too. My brain tells me same like your brain – that im not good and that i need to or want to do something like this. That everything is a mistake. But my brain is wrong. Im sorry maybe i talk down to you with this and maybe you heard it all before. But i just wanted to say because it worried me that you maybe thinking of doing this.

Mish of the Catlady Ascendancy

I’m with Valentine here and not just because he’s adorable.
Seriously, Fran. I don’t mean “omg stop saying that!” as that would be indefensible. You’re speaking from real pain and it’s probably better to just get it out.
But maybe try not to think it?
Need some more spoons and/or hugs? I got a bit spare for emergencies 💜💜

misophistry
misophistry

Matt Forney thinks society shouldn’t tolerate the LGBT. I don’t think society should tolerate Matt Forney. We outnumber him.

Should we kill everyone Matt thinks hasn’t contributed to society?
What has he contributed to society?

Apparently he believes its all about survival of the fittest. I bet I could beat him in a race.

I hope him and Milo have a fist-fight that descends into hair and beard pulling and goes viral on Youtube.

Valentine

Mish! 🤗 you making me arrogant ))) but also what you said about trying not to think it, i know this one is not effective. Thanks to this website i recently learned that i have this ‘invasive thought’ or something. And lots of people having this too. And some of mine maybe little bit like Fran is having – for example, if i make some mistake or i feel bad my brain immediately saying i should basicslly just die. And i cany stop that. And before with all thoughts like this i thought i lost my mind. But then when people here had explained me that this actually quite normal and you dont worry because it is not really you – just some thoughts – i start to feeling better. So maybe i will still hear this thoughts but they will not make me feel guilty anymore.

So i think in this case maybe it is not possible to not think about it, but to remember instead your brain is telling you something that is not correct and just to remember not to be afraid and this can help with stress.

But maybe i also just talking bullshit.

@Valentine the Adorable,

First, you are officially Valentine the Adorable now, so that is that (unless, of course, it’s annoying or weird, in which case you’ll still be adorable but I’ll stop saying it to you!)

Second, you’re absolutely right and I should know better than to say “don’t think these things” – it’s trite and unhelpful. I just wanted Fran to feel better.
I get similar thoughts, but mine are more like “everything is pointless and ridiculous so what are you doing even trying?” and I still can’t deal with them, so I have no place telling people to stop theirs 😐
I’m glad that you’re managing your horrible thoughts better – that must feel good.

Valentine

Mish, you can call me how you like! 🤗 im honoured

I also just want Fran to feel better. Very hard to do in internet, though. Normally i dont like to give hugs or touch people unless i really know them. Even my friends and girlfriend frends i dont hug. But in this case i would. (So fran, when you awaken, here are some hugs from me 🤗🤗🤗)

It makes me feel better to know others also have this same experience as me. I never shared any worries lile this before with my friends or family and i was so glad people here were helping and good advice. How do you deal with yours when they come mish? I mean, i say i never told my parents or girlfriend – but i think my girlfriend know something little bit not right. Anyone who sleeping next to me will know because when i trying to sleep and bad thoughts come i make like panic noises. Sounds so stupid i know. Like i am child or small animal – but its true! 🙈

@Valentine of Adorableness

That doesn’t sound stupid at all. It’s actually pretty heartbreaking.

I don’t deal with mine very well at present, I’m afraid. The last few months I’ve been able to use work to bury any bad thoughts – you know, when you’re literally so busy and tired that there’s no room for them? But then as soon as things calm down a bit they come back. It’s like I manage to crawl away from the edge of the abyss for a while, but then get slowly pushed back (very melodramatic, but hey).
I’ve dealt with them a bit better when I’ve been in therapy, and medication sure helps.
What about you? How do you handle it?

Mish of the Catlady Ascendancy

Also, here are hugs for all of us:

comment image

Violet the Vile
Violet the Vile

You’re all very awesome people and I, personally, am delighted that you exist and would be very upset if any of you ceased to exist <3 <3

I know those thoughts are hard. Not trying to guilt or say anyone should do anything or whatever.

I just really enjoy the community here and wanted to say I think you are all super fabulous and I wish I knew you in real life.

AND IT UPSETS ME THAT PEOPLE LIKE MATT FORNEY WALK AROUND THINKING THEY ARE GREAT PEOPLE WHEN GENUINELY GREAT PEOPLE HAVE BAD THOUGHTS ABOUT SUICIDE!

If I had a magic wand (I mean as in Harry Potter not as in Hitachi – fun though that would also be) there are several things I would do and one of them would be that only people who deserve to have bad thoughts about how awful they are would have them.

The rest of my wand manifesto:
Make cats compulsory in schools
Give government funding to music festivals
Nationalise Vivienne Westwood
Legalise weed and ecstasy
Introduce universal basic income and give the NHS as much funding as they need to treat everyone free
Regenerate all the species that are going extinct
Date Ezra Miller

VOTE ME!

Valentine

“That doesn’t sound stupid at all. It’s actually pretty heartbreaking.”

It is? My girlfirend just think it annoying )))

“so busy and tired that there’s no room for them? ”

Yes! I know exactly this! I working a lot and sleeping not very much on boad – problem comes of course when i try to sleep and in first quiet moment my brain starts speaking))) looks like you have same experience in quiet times

I never tried medicines or therapy. I only once spoke to a psychologist for about 30 minutes and that was not about this.

Valentine

Violet, thank you)) who is ezra miller? In your future must we all date him? That could be confusing and he would be quite busy. Too busy to enjoy all cats and legal drugs maybe…

Axecalibur: Middle Name Danger
Axecalibur: Middle Name Danger

@Fran

Well, not everyone needs to be
^CW: gangsta rap, police brutality

@Violet the Not Very Vile but Actually Lovely,

I know your post wasn’t addressed to me, but where do I sign up for your wand manifesto, please? 😀

@Valentine,

I was kind of put into therapy when still in school, so it’s always been fairly normal for me to get help. I haven’t seen anyone for a long time now, but I’m booked with a new psychiatrist in a few weeks. Apparently he’s amazing, so here’s hoping.
One of the annoying things about those quiet times is that I think “Finally, I can take a breath, slow down, enjoy things a bit… nope, time for the abyss again” 🙁

It is? My girlfriend just think it annoying )))

Maybe she just really needs her sleep 🙂

Violet the Vile
Violet the Vile

@Valentine

He’s an American actor 🙂 And NO HE IS JUST DATING ME IN MY FUTURE HANDS OFF

Valentine

Mish, good luck. I hope he can help you. Maybe you correct about my girlfriend, sometimes she struggle to sleep and then if i wake her she will not sleep again. Or it will be hard for her. Then she will be angry as well. Mostly she comforting though- only sometimes it will little bit annoy her and usually not when we sleeping but at other times and i not behaving correctly – for example not speaking to her friends when we out.

Violet i wish you and Ezra very well for your future. Its much better we don’t all date him – that would be not very practical))))

Mish of the Catlady Ascendancy

ohmygod I just googled Ezra Miller. Holy crap he’s gorgeous. But Violet has dibs, so fair enough.

@Valentinous Adorablous

Your girlfriend might need to know a bit more about what happens to you. She may already have an idea, as you said, but there’s so much we don’t know about others. I think there’s a word for that at the Dictionary of Obscure Sorrows. This isn’t it, but it’s one of my favourites:

pâro
n. the feeling that no matter what you do is always somehow wrong—that any attempt to make your way comfortably through the world will only end up crossing some invisible taboo—as if there’s some obvious way forward that everybody else can see but you, each of them leaning back in their chair and calling out helpfully, colder, colder, colder.

Back to work for Mish, now!

KatieKitten420
KatieKitten420

@Fran, JS, everybody

Fran, if you don’t mind me asking, is your dad also black or are you biracial like me?(one white parent one black parent)Because if your dad is black I am literally shocked he said wants you to be a cop, like shocked as in my mouth literally fell open when I read it. I mean DWB’s happen so often there’s a snarky acronym for it and so many black people and as you say some white people(generally poor of course)are killed by police for doing absolutely nothing wrong.

I know one incredibly idealistic young black man who joined the NYPD when he was 21 because he wanted to change things and make things better and said someone has to try from the inside. His dad(and I)understood his thought process but was still horrified by the thought.(He ended up quitting. It is a somewhat sad story but not unexpected. I’m sure most people can guess pretty much how it went)

I’m a recreational drug user of color so obviously I’m terrified of the NYPD(or any law enforcement). I’ve been very lucky partially because I’m pretty light skinned(a lot of people mistake me for Latino)+ I don’t know how to put this, other people have said I kind of “act white” and “sound white”(some meant it as an insult, some as a compliment, some meant it in a completely neutral way) I hate how that sounds but don’t know how else to convey it. Also this is one place being female actually can be a plus sometimes.

CW: Police brutality, profiling.
I got stopped with a black male friend of mine once because they thought we bought drugs. They had a woman search me(she was actually very polite and cool about it)they didn’t find it and had me stand to the side and said I could leave in a minute. While I was standing there(absolutely terrified, mind you. I did have drugs they just didn’t find them)one of the 2 male cops searching my friend found something. My friend literally flinched away from the cop because he started screaming insanely(comments policy, I know, I’m sorry and don’t mean to offend, but that’s the word stuck in my head for this story since 2006 and I can’t think of another off hand, if anyone else can please do so)in his face and just started beating him savagely saying he tried to resist arrest(to her credit the female officer tried to get him to chill but this guy was bugging.)The other male cop looked surprised, but stood there doing absolutely nothing. He was bleeding profusely when the cop stopped. The female cop said I was free to go and the cop that had beat him turn to me and in this terrifying(to me, at least) voice said”I’ll get you too one day” with this incredibly disturbing smile. One of the hardest things I’ve ever done in my life was force myself to calmly walk away. I later learned my friend was in the hospital for 2 days after that.

Since then, my fear of police is heightened to almost a phobia. Whether I have drugs or not, my heart starts racing when I pass by one, even knowing logically it’s just as possible it could be a nice one like the female who was there. I know for there are thousands of minorities with similar stories. I personally know a number of people with multiple such stories. How can it be at all acceptable to society that many(I’d guess most)minorities are so terrified(and brutalized) by people who are supposed to keep the peace? Maybe that’s a naive question but I’d like to believe the majority of people are not pleased by this, so why is it so condoned? No one deserves treatment like that even though he did have drugs on him. That should be irrelevant, but somehow never is.

Sorry for the essay. As a recreational drug user of color, this topic is close to my heart

Aulma Frendzar Dèdd
Aulma Frendzar Dèdd

@freneticferret

May he be bitten on the penis by a female black widow spider and be too embarrassed to visit a doctor immediately, leaving it to become gangrenous and putrid until it sloughs off from his body and falls out the leg of his pants onto the sidewalk, leaving shocked and appalled bystanders staring and pointing and screaming, ‘Oh my god, dude, did your penis just fall off? And is it green??’

Am I doing this right?

Woah if possible.

@ooglyboggles I hope your family stops fighting soon, family feuds are mentally draining. ❤❤

Pie
Pie

So, I’m hearing that lesbians and bisexuals are just fine? Well, that’s nice.

DMW
DMW

These are the best mild curses ever. I love reading the comments here. c:

Buttercup Q. Skullpants
Buttercup Q. Skullpants

I’m paranoid about the police, too. Around here we have cops who pull you over for driving while driving.

Er, which tribe would that be? He’s assuming the man and the woman are of the same ethnicity.

Citation needed. What about older/infertile couples? What about lesbian couples who have babies via AR, or gay male couples who have babies via surrogates? What about couples who simply don’t want kids?

He sounds puritanistic and punitive, like “All these sex-havers better not be having any FUN, and if they do, they should be forced to atone to society by raising a baby for eighteen years.”

May Matt Forney always hear the last 5 seconds of his favorite song fading out every time he switches radio stations.

Alan Robertshaw
Alan Robertshaw

@ buttercup

Ooh, now you’re onto something. However there’s possibly a fate even worse; so bad I don’t know if I’d even wish it on him. Driving back from London in a hire car the other week. It had that thing where the radio automatically tunes in to traffic reports. So had passed a pleasant hour listening to the afternoon play, and just coming to the climax…

“..and that is why Inspector we know the real murderer is in fact…WE’RE JUST GETTING REPORTS OF A BROKEN DOWN LORRY ON THE A30…”

Argh!!!

Virgin Mary
Virgin Mary

One of the people who was murdered in cold blood at Pulse was a mother of 12 children. This is a very inconvenient fact. And she was white. 🙁

Weird (Encouraged by the RESISTANCE!!!!) Eddie
Weird (Encouraged by the RESISTANCE!!!!) Eddie

Is Matt Forney talking about trump supporters?

May the soda he wants always be sold out.

this!

“May his shoelaces break”

@ Oogly, @ Fran;

Caregivers are just the greatest, never doubt it! it’s not you, it’s life. Life’s terms are rarely negotiable, lean on your friends, you’ll get through this.

Nanny Ogg's Bosom (Formerly LostInLindsey)
Nanny Ogg's Bosom (Formerly LostInLindsey)

@Alan

How frustrating! Did you find out who the murderer was.

@Oogly,
You’re not a mess and you’re doing a wonderful thing taking care of your grandma and aunt.

@Post

I hope Matt Forney gets his penis stuck to a cold metal flag pole and has to stand there all day because no one will pour warm water over him to free his dick.

Violet the Vile
Violet the Vile

@virgin mary

It is inconvenient; but I’m sure he can get round it with the unanswerable argument of calling her a slut. BURN! (I’m sure all the alt-right shout “BURN!” at their computers after writing some half-assed “No, YOU are” comment on something written by someone much smarter than they are)

In all seriousness, there’s no point being rational. He isn’t. He’ll only come up with a reason why she got what she deserved.

@Mish – of course my comment was meant for you and all Mammotheers, who are welcome to participate in my magic-wand future, where the world is beautiful and peaceful and full of cool animals and people like Matt Forney are continually stepping on rakes

Weatherwax
Weatherwax

The only thing I’m taking from that nonsense is my new favourite word, indulgement. Now I just have to find an opportunity to use it in a sentence.

@Ooglyboggles

I’m so sorry to hear about your continuing family troubles. Please take internet hugs as required (hey, autocorrect knows “internet hugs”!).

May his bathroom light turn off seconds after he turns it on.

OMG This actually happened to me when I was in my teens! I was at my boyfriend’s house, we were watching one of the Omen sequels, and I needed to use the loo. I had just sat down when the room suddenly went dark. Picture the scene: I’ve just been watching a horror film, I’ve only been in the room a couple of times before so I’ll walk into things unless I’m very careful, and I don’t know where the switch is anyway (I know I’d switched it on moments before, but that isn’t the point). I don’t know how long I was sitting there before summoning up the courage to move, but it felt like a LONG time.

So, yes, that should definitely happen to him.

Dodom
Dodom

About the police conversation:
I grew up in different conditions than I live in now, and how different the police treats a middle class woman than a welfare kid has disgusted me more than the actual abuse from when I was a kid.
From being threatened with loitering charges if I was seen playing with the real children, to now being believed that time I got in a fight. And you know what? I’m sure I got believed over a man only because I was coming out of work in nice clothes while he was discheveled and drunk.
I can easily believe that the difference is much sharper when race is involved too, how age and class determined the police’s attitude has made me forever distrust their ability or will to be fair in any way.

And an unrelated note:
Someone I know is looking for a gaming community that isn’t full of racism and misogyny. I said I’d ask here if anyone can recommend servers and forums that have a good attitude, because this place is full of nerdy feminists. I also gave them the blog’s URL, they might decide to show up here too.
Anyway, anybody got recommendations?

Gussie Jives
Gussie Jives

Hold up. Is meaningless, self-gratification sex not the goal of a “pick-up” artist like yourself, Matt? You published RooshV knock-off books precisely to do this!

Clue meter reading zero!

weirwoodtreehugger: chief manatee

I have a secondhand DWB story that my college housemate and friend told me.

A little background on her first. She’s black, her parents are well off and she grew up in an affluent mostly white suburb. She dressed in the affluent suburban youth uniform of the time when we were friends. Lots of Abercrombie & Fitch. Although she did us AAVE around her black friends, she like most middle and upper class black people who are surrounded by a lot of white people can easily speak like a white person. In other words, she is exactly what our culture says a black person needs to be to be all respectable and one of the “good ones” and be safe from racism.

The very first day she got her driver’s license, when she was 16 years old, she took her mother’s luxury car (Mercedes IIRC) around the neighborhood for her first unsupervised drive. Wouldn’t you know a cop saw young dark skinned black woman in a white neighborhood driving a nice car and had to pull her over. He made her get out of the car and started yelling at her and accusing her of stealing the car while she just stood there and wept. Luckily all he did was yell at her and eventually she was allowed to call her mother and have her come straighten everything out.

When she first told me the story I thought “what a racist asshole” but I was more indignant for her than scared for her. But this took place in an area outside of St Louis so when Ferguson happened, you can bet I recalled this story and had very little trouble believing that it was a racist murder and not a justified shooting. I’m so grateful that she told me her story because it’s very helpful to use with other white people when they express belief in the nonsense that if black people just look and act polite and nonthreatening that they aren’t in any danger of being treated poorly by the cops. It’s such bullshit.

weirwoodtreehugger: chief manatee

Everyone knows that it’s a biotruth given right for heterosexual men to have lots of casual sex with multiple partners. Women are supposed to be monogamous and gay people aren’t supposed to exist at all. That’s just science!

In all seriousness, it always kind of cracks me up that so many straight dudes cannot seem to figure out that if they stop slut shaming women who have casual sex, they’ll get laid more. This fact is staring them right in the face and they just won’t see it. They act like getting their dicks wet is the most important thing in the whole world, but clearly hanging on to sexist double standards is even more important than that.

Dormousing_it
Dormousing_it

My husband often got pulled over by the cops, when he was younger. The only reason we can think of: He’s one quarter Indonesian. Enough non-European heritage, to give him an olive skin tone, and faintly exotic features.

Buttercup Q. Skullpants
Buttercup Q. Skullpants

@Alan – How do you know the broken down lorry didn’t do it? 😉

dslucia
dslucia

@Dodom:

This is less a recommendation for communities than it is for content creators, but LoadingReadyRun, Jim Sterling, and Laura Kate are good games peoples who have very little tolerance for bigotry in their respective followings.

Aulma Frendzar Dèdd
Aulma Frendzar Dèdd

@WWTH

👏You’re 👏 making 👏 too 👏 much 👏
sense. 👏
I really don’t understand them. They want to have enough sluts at their disposal to have fun but they also want girls to be caste while waiting to submit to one of them. Forney is probably dreaming of a magic world where 50% of women are perfect housewives that believe in God and 50% are “degenerate sluts” (pardon my words) that hang around bars waiting for an alpha to fuck them.

Alan Robertshaw
Alan Robertshaw

@ buttercup

How do you know the broken down lorry didn’t do it? 😉

That would explain the tyre marks on the body of the victim (an incompetent mechanic).

Dodom
Dodom

Thanks Lucia!

Ivory Bill Woodpecker
Ivory Bill Woodpecker

He spends more time thinking about men getting sexy together than a yaoi fangirl.

Kagami discovers yaoi.

Ivory Bill Woodpecker
Ivory Bill Woodpecker

Huh. I don’t know what happened in my previous post. I was trying to post a still pic.

Meanwhile, here’s the clip: