creepy evil sexy ladies evil smelly women irony alert men who should not ever be with women ever MGTOW MGTOW of the Day misogyny sex vaginas

Overcome lust by imagining women as chopped-up body parts, MGTOW of the Day recommends

This technique does not work for everyone

One of the little stumbling blocks faced by would-be Men Going Their Own Way is that it’s hard for straight dudes to free themselves from the influence of evil women if all they do is think about how much they want to have sex with said evil women.

And so you’ll occasionally find MGTOWs asking one another what they can do to lessen their terrible lusts. And the answers are often quite horrifying — longtime WHTM readers may recall legendary MGTOW Christopher of Oregon’s lengthy disquisitions on the (alleged) unspeakable smelly horrors of the vagina, for example.

Well, he’s not the only one trying to replace sexy thoughts with grotesque ones. Consider this lust-destroying advice from today’s MGTOW of the Day, fresh from a discussion in the MGTOW subreddit.

bitter_samsara 7 points 7 hours ago This isn't for everyone, but one technique is to visualize each body part and fluid separately for what it is. For example, a butt which can look beautiful but imagine the bones, sinew, meat, blood. There is poop that inside, which smells really bad. These things are just organized in such a way that the form appears to be pleasing, but in reality it's disgusting. Visualize those separate things being combined to make a butt, but see those for what they are. If you're not faint of heart, you can see the reality of how disgusting the human body is through autopsies, but really this isn't necessary unless you've decided this is a good technique for you.

This is actually a variation of an ancient Buddhist technique — no, really — but when combined with the intense misogyny of the MGTOWs it’s decidedly less than enlightened.

Straight women, naturally, have it much easier when it comes to the whole lust quenching thing: All they have to do to kill any lust they feel towards a particular man is to imagine that he’s a MGTOW. Works every time!

Dalillama: Irate Social Engineer

@Fran

Well – and this is the thing I find so refreshing about the Norse Asatruar path – our equivalent to burning people in wicker men and slitting their throats in groves is to merely assemble your army and fleet and face down your opponents in glorious battle under the eyes of the Aesir and Vanir.

Y’all got peatbog mummies too, though, believed to have been hanged in sacrifice to Odin. And what about the blood eagle?

I envy Wiccans; they’re all so nice, whereas we warlike, battle-ready Asatruar make war on each other and form tiny factions and argue and squabble. I suppose that’s why we aren’t very popular – well, that and the white supremacists contaminating our ranks.

Heh. Wiccans can be total assholes too, and there’s a huge amount of sectarianism and feuding inside Wicca and its various derivatives. Many Wiccans claim Celtic lineage for the religion, and in that case, their antecedents aren’t notably less violent than yours; the Celts were mostly less prone to going about in boats, but when they weren’t strangling people in bogs their favourite sport was stealing cattle from the neighbours. And indulging in blood feuds resulting from people getting killed stealing/protecting cattle from the neighbours.

Win this and I shall present you with the title “Hammer of the Scots”.

As a person who shares Scots lineage, I must formally protest this plan.
@Lea

Hardly evocative of the Scots Clan Campbell’s battlecry ‘CRUACHAN!’).

I’m also a fan of Little Jock Elliott’s personal battlecry: “Wha daur meddle wi’ me?!”

Also, if you’ve not read Harry Harrison and John Holm’s The Hammer and the Cross and sequels, you should read them right now this instant. I think you would hugely enjoy them. It’s an alternate history involving a Viking empire in England.

Scented Fucking Hard Chairs
Scented Fucking Hard Chairs

You know that feminists think about sex too, right? Shit, I probably think about it more often than you do*. We just don’t think our libidos give us the right to daydream about being Ted Bundy, what the fuck is wrong with you.

*So, how long before he pulls a 180 and calls me a slut? Ten minutes?

Chessman
Chessman

can someone explain to me how this is even misogynistic…? if anything this looks more like a misandrist hit-piece; this site is degenerating into an anti-mgtow hate site and misandrist cyber-bully club

JS
JS

I … love?? … the smell of strawman in the … late afternoon?

isidore13
isidore13

You want… us to explain… how thinking of women as just chopped up body parts is misogynistic?

How is it NOT misogynistic?

Axecalibur: Middle Name Danger
Axecalibur: Middle Name Danger

@Janggi

So, what did you think we were before?

Alan Robertshaw

*warning for extreme sexual violence*

I’ve only ever had one genuine serial killer client. He was a very talented artist. But one of his favourite subjects was dismembered women. I’m not suggesting all MGTOWs thinking along these lines are potential killers; but it was certainly significant in his particular case.

Gussie Jives
Gussie Jives

Ok people, now you’re pluzzing me. Anytime some guy laments he can’t get women, the usual feminist answer is that he should stop thinking about sex, that desire for sex is just a patriarchanl programming, etc…

Say what?

I’ve never seen any feminist say that ever.

Bingo. It’s not that men should stop thinking about sex (I’m a guy and I think about it all the time), it’s in how one approaches these interactions. Why do we talk about “getting women” like we’re discussing finding the best cabbage at the local Metro? No, we’re talking about people, which women in fact are, Mr. Paulsan. Some are interested in companionship, some friendships, some are just as on the prowl for a quick lay as a guy might be.

See, it cut to the heart of the matter with “pick up artist” Roosh V when one of his “Bang” books revealed just how… uninterested the man was with sex. It made clear that he wasn’t interested in sex for pleasure, but just for the proverbial notch on his bed post it represented. I know Elliott Rodger is a morbid topic and I loathe using his name, but he really did encapsulate that masculine privilege so perfectly with hideous manifesto, his subsequent actions demonstrating its toxicity. Make no mistake, Rodger didn’t want a girlfriend in the sense that it’s commonly spoken about. He didn’t really want sex either. What he wanted was a piece of arm candy he could show off to anybody in viewing distance as a means of signalling his status as a “real man.”

It’s not the libido that’s the issue, it’s the attitude towards women as a gender. If you hook up with somebody you want to knock boots with, as long as they’re into it too, have fun! If your interest in sex is merely to satisfy societal pressures, A) it’s not going to work and B) it doesn’t engender the respect owed another human being.

dslucia
dslucia

So Chessman, how often do you dehumanize women by picturing them as just a collection of separate body parts?

@ fran

Speaking of single combat and 1066 and all that, one thing I learned from that documentary was that William initially offered to have the matter of succession determined by the courts, and when Harold declined he then offered single combat. With hindsight maybe Harold should have gone for that.

(I was wondering whether to put a spoiler warning, but after 950 years?)

@ chessman

Anti feminist favourite Valerie Solernas wrote a manifesto called SCUM; that was “the society for cutting up men”. Now, would you say that was ‘misandry’ and, if so, why?

Kimstu
Kimstu

@Chessman:

can someone explain to me how this is even misogynistic…?

Because it’s suggesting that a “cure” for objectifying women sexually is to start objectifying women anatomically instead. How about just, you know, not objectifying women so much in the first place?

If a guy really needs a feeling of physical revulsion at bodily mutilation to get his mind off sex, why doesn’t he think about how gross and messy his own dismembered genitals would be, instead of focusing on how gross and messy a woman’s dismembered butt would be?

This guy’s “advice” really comes across as using the goal of sexual abstinence as an excuse to depersonalize and dehumanize women by mentally reducing them to literally just a bunch of body parts.

Lea
Lea

No, Cheesyman, we won’t. Your lack of reading comprehension and dedication to dishonestly portraying everything as supportive of you hatred of women isn’t our problem to fix. It’s yours.

We aren’t here to be your nannies.

Fuck off.

Gussie Jives
Gussie Jives

As I guy… I feel insulted by this comment, Chessman. I mean, given the way that women’s bodies are already objectified and commodified so badly in our society, the inherent misogyny of imagining them dismembered should be obvious. But moreover, the fact that pointing this out constitutes ‘misandry’ in your eyes makes me wonder what your impression of men as a gender is. We don’t share the dismissive disdain for women that permeates the Manosphere in general and the MGTOW community specifically. Plenty of men have made respect for ciswomen, genderfluid and trans individuals a priority and I encourage that wherever possible. It’s hardly inherent to “manhood” to be an asshole to women, so don’t insult men by thinking it is.

weirwoodtreehugger: chief manatee

Same with all the boner whiners who visit us to defend incel or PUA or try and solicit dating tips. They never ever speak of women in any other terms than level of hotness. Most people who are seeking a partner will probably bring up looks and attraction but they also bring up common goals, hobbies and worldviews. They’ll say they want someone who makes them laugh or challenges them or whatever other personality traits they find appealing.

These guys just obsess over having a girlfriend in general. Like she could be anyone just as long as she’s into him and is an acceptable level of conventional attractiveness.

Shockingly it isn’t too appealing to women when men think of them as an interchangeable female shaped thing.

I never have any sympathy for sad boner trolls and don’t try to help them because they invariably refuse to view women as human. Or like the OP, they’re disgusted by and frightened of women’s humanity.

Alan Robertshaw

If any MGTOWs are feeling hungry feel free to help yourself to the plague of seagulls that are currently having a squawking contest on my window ledge.

dreemr
dreemr

@Alan – are you sure it isn’t a…

Flock of Seagulls?

*ducks shepherds crook that appears from stage left

dreemr
dreemr

gigglesnort

@ dreemr & WWTH

Heh, I wish they would run far away (seriously, how can they make so much noise? Their lungs can’t be that big). But now I am listening to ‘Wishing’. I’m glad I was recently reminded just how good that band was.

Ellesar
Ellesar

Zephkiel:

I like women, as a group, but recognise my previous relationship behaviour with women was unhealthy.

I am a woman and also came to this conclusion – unhealthy to the point of life threatening unfortunately. Casual relationships are not for me, so yes, GMOW without hating other women or feeling the need to picture them dismembered.

PeeVee the (Timber-Rattling Booger Slut, But Noice) Sarcastic
PeeVee the (Timber-Rattling Booger Slut, But Noice) Sarcastic

I always loved the women who walked around in those shiny futuristic outfits than reminded me of lawn bags, cornering him in Mirrorland.

I went to a Halloween party dressed like that one year. Made it out of…you guessed it.

Ellesar
Ellesar

Chessman – simply STUNNED that you draw such conclusions. You don’t think there are healthier ways of dealing with sexual frustration? That encouraging men to look at women as a bunch of disgusting body parts might do OTHER things to those men – ie dehumanise women? Or maybe you think that dehumanising women is just fine?

These guys are TERRIBLE people. None of us who are appalled by their comments are ‘misandrist’ for finding something hateful worthy of our contempt. None of the men here feel attacked you know! They, like all other decent people, see these men for what they are: terrible and horrible people only worthy of our contempt and derision.

The only feminist thing you have complained about recently is the women only screening. Compare that to this discussion. What is more shocking? What has the potential to do more harm? WHO are the worse people?

Hambeast, disorderly she-tornado and breaker of windows
Hambeast, disorderly she-tornado and breaker of windows

Francesca said

I’d basically like to do that, except Hotep-style.

What are the costumes like?

@Dali-senpai

True, but the thing we’re primarily known for is launching fleets of longships to attack your settlements to please the Aesir, and I couldn’t help but play up to expectations. You are absolutely right, of course.

There aren’t as many white supremacist wiccans or just outright racist wiccans, though.

It’s so ridiculous that the priestess whose site I linked to actually has to point out that racism doesn’t fit in with Asatru/Forn Sed.

You don’t have to do that with wicca, unless things changed for the worse recently.

As a person who shares Scots lineage, I must formally protest this plan.
@Lea

Very well; I shall focus my efforts upon working out a diplomatic solution to this matter.

Is it because I have an English Knight as one of the Hands of the Empress and display excess anglophilia that you haven’t sworn fealty to my Great Nuwabian Empire of Kmt?

Or have you already sworn fealty to God-Emperor Axecalibur?

Will do, thanks!

Chessman
Chessman

“If a guy really needs a feeling of physical revulsion at bodily mutilation to get his mind off sex, why doesn’t he think about how gross and messy his own dismembered genitals would be”

we dont have to imagine it – it’s routine gynocratic practice

PeeVee the (Timber-Rattling Booger Slut, But Noice) Sarcastic
PeeVee the (Timber-Rattling Booger Slut, But Noice) Sarcastic

Chess, oh, no, you disingenuous little asshole. You are not going to blame circumcision on women, when that shit descended from religious practices set forth by patriarchal religions.

And Kellogg, who touted it as a way to cut down on male masturbation.

And fathers, who wanted their sons to “look like me!”

If you truly think your been wronged by your parents getting you circumcised, get them both into the room, whip your trousers off, and scream, “LOOK WHAT YOU DID TO ME!!! I AM A MUTILATED MAN!!!”

Let me know how that goes, dipshit.

@PeeVee
@Shogi

Remember that time men cut off the testicles of boys for various reasons, including guarding harems full of feeeeeeeemales and singing?

Pepperidge Farm remembers.

Scented Fucking Hard Chairs
Scented Fucking Hard Chairs

we dont have to imagine it – it’s routine gynocratic practice

*slaps knee* That‘s who you are! Orange Tango Drinker/Arash.

PeeVee the (Timber-Rattling Booger Slut, But Noice) Sarcastic
PeeVee the (Timber-Rattling Booger Slut, But Noice) Sarcastic

Fran, wait a minute…according to the other MGTOWS on the meme thread, men can’t sing, so why would other men cut some poor boys balls off to…

Oh. OOOOOOOH.

😁

Brony, Social Justice Cenobite

@Chessman
Look at you changing the subject from what they said in response to you like a coward.

A need to think of mutilated women is impossible to explain. Just accept it.

dreemr
dreemr

I, too, am interested in the Ho-tepiverse costumes.

I keep imagining something between Stargate and Elvis from Bubba Hotep.

Please forgive me for the Bubba Hotep thing, I’m from Michigan originally, Bruce Campbell’s from Michigan, it’s my only experience with the word “Hotep”, etc. etc.

@Dreemr

Dashikis. Dashikis, everywhere.

And Ancient Egyptian Cosplay.

There were many kingdoms and empires in Africa, but Hoteps only give a shit about EGYPT, Y’ALL!

Some examples of Hotepian fashion:
comment imagecomment imagecomment image

They also like to say things like “THE BLACK MAN AND BLACK WOMBMAN ARE GODS AND GODDESSES!” and “MELANIN GIVES YOU SUPERPOWERS!”

They don’t acknowledge transpeople or enbys. Gay people are engineered by The White Man to destroy the Black Man. Bisexuals/pan/etc. do not exist.

They also call each other King, Queen, Empress, Emperor, and so on.

Hoteps are called Hoteps because they say HOTEP! after speaking. It’s part of their whole Ancient Egypt thing.

I mean, nevermind that white people controlled Egypt during the Hellenistic period and the black Egyptians seemed to not really care much about this. They probably even had interracial sex with the white Egyptians.

Oh, yeah, hoteps consider interracial sex a sin, that’s why that’s a topic with them.

weirwoodtreehugger: chief manatee

I’d like Chessman to show how exactly circumcision is gynocentric. Especially since in the European countries MGTOW usually complain about as being horrible feminazi hellholes, circumcision is actually not a routine practice.

It should be easy enough to Google information on the history of the practice so he can show us how exactly women pushed it into becoming the norm.

I’m guessing it’s not going to happen. Anytime someone actually challenges him, he just calls it cyberbullying and calls it a day.

I typed up a whole response to his thing about breast implants existing to harvest the male gaze without even calling him names. He never responded.

So I don’t expect a good response to this.

He’s too afraid to actually engage in a real discussion. He knows he can’t back his shit up.

cornychips
cornychips

Im really sick of chessman stinking up the last dozen threads. Every single thread he acts like his shit dont stink. Its tedious

Axecalibur: Middle Name Danger
Axecalibur: Middle Name Danger

@Fran

Dashikis. Dashikis, everywhere

Perfect! I should be getting me a handcrafted dashiki soonish (lotta spinning plates, fingers crossed). Made by a white artisan. He’s no idea what he’s doing. For once he bestows the garment upon me, my Black powers* will grow tenfold! Then will the Nuw Egyptian Empire be built atop the bones of foolish, evil, white folk. Bwahahaha!

*Black powers include but are not limited to:
Getting shit done; acquiring ‘the hookup’; working 2-3 times as hard for half the credit while retaining the fortitude of will to keep from wringing every single white neck on sight; unbreakable skin, a mystical connection to Bast, lightning strikes, the works; and fleek ass eyebrows. Black may or may not crack. Don’t bother consulting a physician is fierceness lasts more than 4 hours, that just means it’s working…

Lea
Lea

I protest. Melanin does give you superpowers.
* rubs on Coppertone in the dark*
*hisses at the evil fire orb in the sky*
*gets a new wrinkle from hissing*

@Axe

God-Emperor, how you gonna let Dwhyte Mann clothe you in his Textilicals? Only real KANGS get clothes skrait from the Motherland, Afrika!

This is just like the movie Get Out! I bet this happened because you speak to white women! HOTEP!

But seriously, daps on your new clothes.

@Lea

You should like this, then. It’s an actual image made by a real Hotep.

comment image

Lea
Lea

😀
Oh wow.
Carnal eyes?
Just.
Whoa.

Axecalibur: Middle Name Danger
Axecalibur: Middle Name Danger

@Fran

First of all, fist bump on ‘textilicals’. Priceless. Second of all, what, and make my fellow BEAUTIFUL BLACK KINGS and QUEENS dirty their hands for me? Please. We will extract and divest resources and labor from the imposters and oppressors to construct our palaces and temples!!1!!

I bet this happened because you speak to white women!

Not wrong

But seriously, daps on your new clothes

Early days yet. You’ll know I’ve gotten my hands on it, cos it’ll be my new profile pic at least for a while 🙂

@Axe

First of all, fist bump on ‘textilicals’.

All those hours of hate-reading Hotep Internet paid off!

OVERSTAND M’EYE LOGICALITY AND M’EYE WOKENESS. HOTEP!

I’m excited!

Can’t wait.

Also, I just drank some water.

Water is kinda white. It’s also got Fluoride in it from The Whyte Mann’s factories, which calcifies my PINEAL EYE OF RA GLAND.

Time for me…to die.

comment image

History Nerd
History Nerd

I have an uncircumcised cock. It was my mom’s decision not to circumcise me.

What’s peculiar about Rodger is that he focused on women he thought other people found attractive. He wasn’t concerned with figuring out what he personally liked or finding people he could be friends with. The bottom line is he was radicalized on the Internet. If you socially isolate yourself, it’s really easy to get dragged into far-right extremist beliefs online.

Dalillama: Irate Social Engineer

@Fran

…and that’s why Celts are blond. Pre-Viking, we tended to dark hair and olive skin.

Not actively white supremacists, but there’s plenty of liberal racism in Wiccan circles, and they’re generally terrible about appropriation, especially from Egypt and Indigenous cultures. Also, Wicca is infested with TERFS.

I don’t require diplomacy, only that I not be hammered by Alan.

Nah, fighting for Sassenachs is almost as old a tradition of my people as hunting Sassenach heads (did I mention the headhunting? Cos the Celts were headhunters back in the day). Tis only that if I were kneeling before you, a knighthood would be the last thing on my mind…

Or have you already sworn fealty to God-Emperor Axecalibur?

I am the favoured concubine of the God-Emperor, not a retainer in the usual sense.

@Axe

Made by a white artisan.

A mestizo artisan, rather. Still not an African superman, but nonetheless.

@Dreemr
I always think of Bubba Ho Tep too, if it makes you feel better. And that’s a hilarious image. (Didn’t know Campbell was from Michigan; he lives out here these days).

@Dali

Well, that’s totally awful. I take back my words entirely about Wicca being nice and safe. That sounds like a nightmare. I always kinda suspected something like this, which is why I never actually stayed with any covens for a long time. Thanks for confirming my suspicions.

I’m not really surprised about the liberal racism. I believe you entirely, because I had heard some remarks to the effect of ‘black people don’t know about this stuff!” ten to fifteen years ago when I first entered the scene. I chalked it up to just poor choice of words at the time, but now, thanks to your information, I know better.

The last thing I want to have to deal with is TERFS while I’m in the middle of something extremely personal and intimate such as communing with my deities.

I don’t require diplomacy, only that I not be hammered by Alan.

How could I possibly refuse such a gracious request?

Have no fear; I was not exactly imagining such a thing either. I fully intended to call upon your unique and varied skillset for much more personal piquant – dare I say, stimulating – duties.

@ dalillama

I don’t require diplomacy, only that I not be hammered by Alan.

You’d probably win anyway; but as a compromise we could both get hammered?

Dalillama: Irate Social Engineer

@Fran

Thanks for confirming my suspicions.

NP.

The last thing I want to have to deal with is TERFS

Same here, regardless of context.

Then you have my…ahem… sword, your imperial majesty. And the rest of my equipment…
@ Alan

You’d probably win anyway;

Really? It’s been a dozen years or so since I’ve set foot in a salle or dojo; I’m damn some rusty in that department. You’re always around with those Krav types.

but as a compromise we could both get hammered?

I don’t drink as much these days, but I suppose the occasional lapse won’t kill me. (Probably)

Ellesar
Ellesar

we dont have to imagine it – it’s routine gynocratic practice

I wonder if this was Chessman’s pathetic attempt to find something equally as abhorrent that feminists do. When has there EVER been any evidence that feminists approve and promote en masse male circumcision? Besides male circumcision does NOT dismember the genitals, and the practice certainly did not begin thousands of years ago because women wanted it! As a piece of evidence of misandry this really is piss poor.

On a personal note: I am completely opposed to any type of interference with a child’s body unless medically necessary and therefore my boys are uncircumcised, which is standard in my culture.

Robert Walker-Smith
Robert Walker-Smith

The idea that circumcision happens because The Gynocratic Establishment has deemed it needful is well into ludicrously wrong.
I once mentioned to my son’s therapist how puzzled I was at the ‘my son will wonder why his penis doesn’t look like mine’ argument. I had a very good relationship with my father, and I have no idea what his penis looked like. She replied, very diplomatically, “Well, Robert, there are all sorts of families.”

Newt
Newt

That‘s who you are! Orange Tango Drinker

Damn, I knew his dogged defence of the Portland train stabber reminded me of something.

For anyone who doesn’t recognise the reference, the “orange tango drinker” was the bewildered recipient of a series of surreal slapstick pranks:

I need to get some gifs ready for the next time he shows up.

Grace of Spades
Grace of Spades

@Dalillama

Thank you for this suggestion – although I loved reading Deathworld and the Stainless Steel Rat series, I’ve somehow managed to miss this one.