alt-right andrew anglin daily stormer gloating hate speech hypocrisy irony alert Islamophobia literal nazis sympathy for murderers terrorism white supremacy

White supremacist allegedly kills two on Portland train; the Daily Stormer “lols”

Jeremy Christian gives a Nazi salute after a recent “Free Speech” rally. From a photo by Doug Brown; click on picture to see source

A white supremacist named Jeremy Christian has been identified as the man who allegedly stabbed three men on a Portland MAX train on Friday, killing two of them.

Witnesses said the killer was shouting racist slurs and harassing several Muslim women on the train and stabbed the men when they tried to intervene. Christian, charged with murder and attempted murder, is now being held without bail.

Even before the killings, Christian was well-known to local activists as a hothead given to threats of violence; he has a criminal record that includes robbery, kidnapping and weapons charges.

He showed up at a recent Portland-area “Free Speech” rally organized by right-wingers draped in an American flag, shouting slurs and carrying a baseball bat, which was thankfully confiscated by police. Not even the rally organizers wanted anything to do with him, and they blocked him from joining their rally.

But none of this has stopped neo-Nazi megablog the Daily Stormer from giving Christian two cheers — and a hearty “lol” — in the wake of the killings. As Daily Stormer publisher Andrew Anglin sees it, Christian was nobly “[c]onfronting the people who are killing [us]” by allegedly harassing the Muslim women on the train.

As for the men who were killed after trying to intervene, Anglin says snidely that

maybe they should have just minded their own business, huh?

The type of person who would white knight for haji women is probably the worst type of person of all.

We are being slaughtered by these people, and it is incredible that this sort of thing doesn’t happen more often.

No time in history have we ever seen any situation like what we have right now: a situation where we are told we have to be kind to and protect an invading army that is slaughtering us on the streets.

I’m not quite sure how women sitting on a train minding their own business are somehow “slaughtering us on the streets,” but Nazi logic doesn’t much resemble the logic the rest of us were taught in school.

I just hope that when he was doing the stabbing he said “THIS IS FOR ARIANA!!!!!!111”

No, I don’t really hope that. But I would lol.

I’m sure he would.

Naturally, many of the Daily Stormer’s commenters are similarly flippant about the murders.

“2 collaborators down and 1 injured, whats not to like,” writes someone called Dax.

“[A]bout the idiot men that “defended” the women, you expected sex retribution?” snorts PugKommander, “but you get a grave retribution. For every white-knight there will be a white trooper.”

Mosin-Nagant compares Christian to racist mass murderer Dylann Roof.

Hmmm…. I like this guy more than Saint Bowlcut. He went all medievel on them and slashed throats. DyRo needs to 1-up this guy and shank more n*ggers in prison lol

cuck_rogers, meanwhile, posts a meme made from Christian’s mugshot, and asks: “When are we getting the charity drive going?”

The alt-right is breeding monsters.

Sheila Crosby

The alt right is breeding monsters

Many of the alt right were monsters before they were alt right. That’s why they became alt right.

personalpest
personalpest

#YesAllNazisYouFuckingHeartlessIdiots.

Francesca Torpedo, Femoid Special Forces Major
Francesca Torpedo, Femoid Special Forces Major

Who the fuck lets The Daily Stormer exist on the Internet?

Seriously, the server hosting company that owns the Stormer’s rackspace should be shut down for ethics violations.

PeeVee the (Timber-Rattling Booger Slut, But Noice) Sarcastic
PeeVee the (Timber-Rattling Booger Slut, But Noice) Sarcastic

Yeah, asshole. When confronted by a racist, bigoted fucking monster, I’m sure the first thing these guys thought of was “maybe I’ll get my dick wet.”

Nazis. I fucking DESPISE Nazis.

Jackasses. Ptooey.

Troubelle: Moonbeam Malcontent + Bard of the New Movement
Troubelle: Moonbeam Malcontent + Bard of the New Movement

…God dammit.

This is not something that should be happening. Yet it is.

This is not a good state of affairs in the slightest, and yet there are those glorifying this.

Why, why, why.

Swedish Sexual Bread
Swedish Sexual Bread

Honestly, the only things I can think of in reaction to the goddamn fascist assholes would very clearly violate the comment policy in the sense of ‘wishing extremely severe physical injury on someone’, and I’d prefer to remain active on this site.

PeeVee the (Timber-Rattling Booger Slut, But Noice) Sarcastic
PeeVee the (Timber-Rattling Booger Slut, But Noice) Sarcastic

Swedish Sexual Bread, I hear ya. Oh, do I hear ya.

Makroth - wild west firecracker window-smashing soap-averse unionized cowboy Jacobin from Hell

*a long series of swear words*

… and some brain bleach

Ooglyboggles

@Francesca Torpedo, Femoid Special Forces Major
“Francesca don’t you know that it’s the internet? It’s not real and all pretend.”

Does anyone know why my comments with youtube links aren’t showing up? Spam filter? I wanted to post some brain bleach.

Gijoel
Gijoel

Etiquette and Dave’s comments policy prevent me from listing what I’d like to do to Andrew Anglin right now. Actually what I’d want right now is for Anglin and all of his little nazi buddies to have an ounce of shame.

I can’t see that happening unfortunately.

Nequam
Nequam

no idea, soap, but I’ll post something suitably silly (and appropriately, on what would have been the man’s 106th birthday):

Iseult The Idle
Iseult The Idle

I don’t even know what sex retribution is. It brings Lorena Bobbit to my mind, but it’s hard to know what he’s trying to convey.

I feel awful for the families of the dead guys. They were just being decent human beings, and apparently that is not to be allowed.

Hope the survivor recovers quickly and is able to help put this murderer away from society.

Valentine
Valentine

This was a terrible week.

PeeVee the (Timber-Rattling Booger Slut, But Noice) Sarcastic
PeeVee the (Timber-Rattling Booger Slut, But Noice) Sarcastic

I see them, Makroth!

Also, this made me laugh:

personalpest
personalpest

Here a two excerpts from this article about the tragedy. First, three people who deserve to be remembered, and celebrated.

Police on Saturday identified the victims of Friday’s stabbing attack aboard a MAX train in Northeast Portland.

Two men who died were identified as:

* 53-year-old Ricky John Best of Happy Valley
* 23-year-old Taliesin Myrddin Namkai-Meche of Southeast Portland

Best died at the scene of the attack, and Namkai-Meche died at a hospital.

Police said the victim injured in the attack was 21-year-old Micah David-Cole Fletcher of Southeast Portland. He remains in a Portland hospital, but his injuries are not believed to be life-threatening, police said.

And here’s something we should all be aware of:

Portland restaurateur Nick Zukin has organized an online fundraiser for the families of the stabbing victims. A spokeswoman for GoFundMe, the platform hosting the fundraiser, said the company is working with Zukin to ensure all funds go to the victims and their families.

Another GoFundMe campaign seeks to raise funds for the man critically injured in the stabbing attack. Its organizer, Carlos Espinoza, said the victim is a friend. The GoFundMe spokeswoman said that campaign is also authentic, and that the company will similarly work with Espinoza.

One last thought: How many people might Christian have killed if he’d had a gun?

personalpest
personalpest

The links to the fundraisers didn’t go through in my previous message, so here they are.

* Nick Zukin’s fund
* Carlos Espinoza’s fund

And one last thing.

maybe they should have just minded their own business, huh?

Okay, Mr. Anglin. What if someone attacked you in a public place? Would you want the people around you to “mind their own business”?

CleverForAGirl
CleverForAGirl

I’m so burned out on nazis, people just need to stop sucking for a day or two. All I can offer is some rescue kitty brain bleach. It’s kitten season, foster baby brain bleach is plentiful.

Meet Chloe, our ch rescue.

Despite having ch, has already found a home.

and a mandatory Kimchi pic.

dreemr
dreemr

@personalpest

But, but….he’s a white cis man!! Totally different!

/sarcasm, just to be sure

Judas Peckerwood
Judas Peckerwood

I invite Andrew Anglin to come here to Portland to repeat his remarks. I guarantee that it would be the very last filth ever to spew from his pie hole.

Banananana dakry: Fat, Short-Haired, and Deranged
Banananana dakry: Fat, Short-Haired, and Deranged

*between gritted teeth* And yet it’s the Muslims we’re supposed to be expecting murder and WHITE GENOCIDE!!1!!!1! from.

How many fucking ‘lone wolf’ lethal white mantrums do there have to be before law enforcement admits to a pattern? How damned many?!

You know, I don’t think I’d want the cynical answer to that, given this shit has been going on since before Ruby Ridge and Timothy McVeigh, but you’d think at some point some dot-connecting would happen. >_<

Iseult The Idle
Iseult The Idle

@CleverForAGirl – Kimchi is gorgeous, or at least his tummy is. Kitty tummies are my kryptonite. I have the scars to prove it.

weirwoodtreehugger: chief manatee

[A]bout the idiot men that “defended” the women, you expected sex retribution?

If the troll from the other thread is reading, this is another good example of the alt-right and manosphere bleeding together. This statement could’ve just as easily come from an MGTOW site.

Haise, the husky puppy
Haise, the husky puppy

..sex retribution? Oh right, again, forgot the mgtow / incel groups are also spilling into the nazi / alt-right puss. Heroic deeds are only done in the name of sex. Nothing else. There are no good people without ulterior motives in their realities.

Are those sites being monitored by watch groups at all???

The Adjunct
The Adjunct

I feel so bad for the women he was shouting at… I can’t imagine being the victim of racial abuse and then seeing the people defending me get murdered so horribly. I would never be able to sleep again. I hope they are ok…

Deathtothefilth
Deathtothefilth

FYI the name “Mosin-Nagant” is the name of a Soviet sniper rifle. Funny how these neo nazis seem to idolize the old USSR.

ErinV78
ErinV78

Jesus. This has been one hell of a month. Ugh. Seconding everyone else’s disgust and sadness.

One thing I haven’t seen mentioned yet….these weren’t Muslim women; they were teenagers. According to reports I’ve read, they were 16 year old friends. Ugh, that just makes all the “big, scary Muslim” and “sex retribution” talk that much more fucking disgusting.

Axecalibur: Middle Name Danger
Axecalibur: Middle Name Danger
Nequam
Nequam
Victorious Parasol
Victorious Parasol

Oh, hell. I hadn’t heard how young the Muslim women are. Those poor girls. What do you do when a couple of strangers end up dying for you?

Haise, the husky puppy
Haise, the husky puppy

@Nequam

..and would no longer target groups such as white supremacists who have also carried out bombings and shootings in the United States.

“Yeah I mean.. we have terrorists here but they’re white so eh?”

Tosca, Chaos made Flesh
Tosca, Chaos made Flesh

Nothing says big, tough MANLY MAN like screaming at a couple of teenage girls.

Also further explains why they bolted before police arrived. They must have been so frightened and wanted their parents so badly. I hope they’re getting the support and counselling they need.

I don’t wish physical harm on the creep; I wish that he be put in a cell with good physical treatment, but otherwise…forgotten about. Oh, except for occasional updates on how well the families of his victims (including the girls) are doing now, and how they’re moving on from his attempt to destroy them. Just leave him there, seething impotently.

And how fucked up is it that impotent means both “powerless” and “a man being unable to get an erection”?

Lea
Lea

Nazi scum.

IgnoreSandra
IgnoreSandra

I have no words.

None that I can string together in my head, anyway. I’m glad the teenagers are safe, and that bystanders intervened…even though the bystanders were attacked.

This is just more proof that the police force is racist. What do you think are the odds this murderer would have been taken alive and uninjured and allowed to surrender if his skin hadn’t been white? And the nazis complain that they’re oppressed. pff.

Lea
Lea

I see minorities still don’t get to be children in the eye’s of the press.

mildlymagnificent
mildlymagnificent

This Guardian article reports on research and analysis about the link between the various extremist crowds that David and other Mammotheers made long ago.

freneticferret
freneticferret

Ugh, those poor men. What’s truly disgusting is that this Nazi scum is the one whose name will be ‘famous,’ seen on headlines everywhere, but the two good men who died? Far fewer people will remember their names in a few months’ time. Fuck, this is depressing.

I feel awful for the teens, too. I can’t imagine how they must be feeling. I hope their families and the victims’ families can offer each other some support right now.

BritterSweet

I don’t get this part:

Is he just plain ignoring the fact that it was the alt-right guy who did all the slaughtering in this situation? Or is he blaming the Muslim girls by saying they caused the deaths by daring to be targeted for harassment and thus act as “bait” for white knights to fall for and end up in a death trap?

PaganReader - Misandrist Spinster

I’m not sure I have anything to say that would not violate the comments policy, so brain bleach.comment imagecomment imagecomment imagecomment imagecomment imagecomment imagecomment image
This batch is heavy on kitty bellycomment image

IgnoreSandra
IgnoreSandra

@BritterSweet

It’s a core principle of nazism that they consider “White people are/might become a minority in the future” to be exactly the same as “Brown people are murdering white people.” So in this situation, the fact that these kids were muslim means they are mass murderers of white folks and the Nazi was acting in self defense by harassing them and murdering bystanders without provocation.

Just one more reason why nazism must never be allowed a platform.

Alan Robertshaw
Alan Robertshaw

Once again just when you think the original incident was horrible enough there’s people able to add a shit flavoured cherry on top.

There’s a particular nastiness about Stormer though. It’s that twisting of everything, like that poor lass who got criticised by her dad for dating a black guy. And the comments about the guys who intervened remind me of the same snide slanders about the guys who rescued the girl in the Brock Turner case.

It says a lot that, like showing sympathy, helping people is seen as a bad thing by these individuals.

I’m particularly bugged by the snivelling cowardice though. They claim to be the ubermenshen, yet hide behind a keyboard. But slag off guys who show actual bravery. I’d like to think it’s promoted by self loathing at being reminded of their own inadequacy by comparison. That at least would show a level of self awareness. But I suspect it’s just because they’re vile.

Zatar
Zatar

Yeah it really is a shame how we’re just being asked to let
Nazis Do whatever they want or we’re accused of being intol…. oh wait you meant the Muslim women who was just standing around minding her own business.

Shut the fuck up and stop calling yourself Dax. Your White supremacism would not be welcome in the federation.

This Handle is a Test
This Handle is a Test

Both the victims that I’ve looked up genuinely look to have been good people and it broke my heart to read the social media message that the younger man’s sister left that I’ve seen. And it also makes me sad that Mr. Best served in the army for 23 years only to retire and get killed here.

And like I’ve said on my Facebook, hopefully all the good people I know take care when doing the right thing, because you never know when someone will have a gun or knife (not stop doing the right thing, just be careful).

NickNameNick
NickNameNick

…Aren’t these the same people who act like Richard Spencer being punched in the head was the worst thing imaginable…?

Boy, it’s almost like they’re massive hypocrites who totally support violence when it benefits them but will demonize it when it doesn’t!

Overly Long Name
Overly Long Name

Hey guys may i ask for some help? I’m trying to show someone that the daily stormer is a nazi site and not a parody of one, do you have any advice to help or recomindations to google to find sources?

This Handle is a Test
This Handle is a Test

Southern Poverty Law Center?

kupo
kupo

@Test
I’ve seen a post shared that looks like it’s from Taliesin’s parent (he’s referred to as their baby boy). It’s so heartbreaking.

This Handle is a Test
This Handle is a Test

Kupo,

Just saw it, it’s just as sad (the one I saw earlier from his sister that refers to having know him for 18 years and what a good big brother he was also almost made me cry).

And my comment upthread was an answer to the resource question.

Nathan Hevenstone

And yet there are people who are mad that Richard Spencer got punched in the face.

I mean… really?

This Handle is a Test
This Handle is a Test

The surviving victim is apparently a poet and won a poetry slam for a poem condemning prejudice faced by Muslims