alt-right empathy deficit entitled babies hypocrisy immigrants Islamophobia men who should not ever be with women ever MGTOW milo misogyny

MGTOWs blame Ariana Grande for Manchester bombing, demand her execution for “treason”

Ariana Grande: MGTOW enemy #1

Ariana Grande has been getting a lot of hate from alt-rightists and other assholes in the wake of the terrorist bombing that killed nearly two dozen after she performed in Manchester.

The alt-righties blame her for the bombing because, well, she supported Hillary Clinton, participated in the Women’s March against Trump, and in a bizarre incident several years ago licked some donuts in a donut shop and declared that she hated America, in what was apparently some ill-conceived impromptu protest against American consumerism, or something.

She apologized for the donut thing, but the unforgiving righties still think she’s the virtual equivalent of the Manchester suicide bomber. The execrable Milo Yiannopoulos, for example, declared in a Facebook posting that Grande is “ferociously pro-immigrant, pro-Islam and anti-America. Makes you wonder whether they bombed to attack her or in solidarity.”

That’s pretty terrible. But somehow the Men Going Their Own Way (But Not Very Quietly) over at MGTOW.com have managed to outdo even Milo in their incoherently angry (and utterly unfair) attacks on the singer.

“Ariana Grande is another feminist that loves Islam and hates TRUMP,” declared a fellow calling himself Man in the Mountain in a MGTOW.com forum posting.

Repulsive woman that lets her ego get to her tiny brain and our youth worships these cock ballerinas that can’t even sing right!,

I’ll give you a second to process the mangled syntax before we continue.

WTF is up with the world today!, this fucking bitch wished dead to her fans and now had her wish granted!, now instead of staying in England where the attacks happened and show “solidarity”, she escapes to Florida to the arms of her blue pill husband LOL. What a hypocrite …

How is the media not covering this fact and laser focusing only on what happened? oh that’s right, shes a woman, we cannot demonize the demons among us in our society….THIS IS THE BLUE PILL HELL!.

And when they even mention this cock riding bitch, they are always saying how “sad” she could be feeling about what happened…..I don’t think shes sad, she probably fuck the guy after what happened while she was on some sort of high because her “life” was on the line…..

What a thoughtful fellow.

Others in the thread were equally angry, if a little less incoherent. Someone called ResidentEvil7 declared:

She loves the Islam cult that caused terror at one of her concerts and hates the guy that wants to stop it. Tells you what kind of nature she has.

Someone called “Two Time Winner” offered these completely reasonable thoughts:

How can you be a feminist and love Islam. She must have no clue what the religion is about and thinks it is fashionable to support it. They would let about 50 ISIS guys rape her and then cut off her head

Someone called “blade” declared that this scenario “would probably turn this sick little fuck on.” Probably not so much after the beheading, though.

In another comment, blade suggested that someone

Dump this trashy c*nt in Afghanistan . Little kids blown to bits that she makes money of . Evil c*nt of a thing .

“Freedom Not Slavery,” meanwhile, didn’t let his complete ignorance get in the way of his hatred.

Don’t know who she is but supporting terrorism is treason and she should be executed for it.

“Bagsofsand” informed his colleagues that he’s been suspicious of Grande for some time.

As soon as I saw Ariana Grande on TV some years ago, I noticed something was very OFF about her.
I quickly noticed the extreme hypocrisy in her behaviour, and look of DECEIT in her young, ‘pretty’ face.

She’s not a kind person.

Yeah, I’m not really sure that anyone on MGTOW.com is qualified to offer opinions on anyone else’s kindness.

H/T — @TakeDownMRAs

Ellesar
Ellesar

Speaking of vile people making horrible statements, Katie Hopkins has been sacked by LBC for her ‘final solution’ comments

I was going to mention this. I cannot work out if she really believes what she says or is just a provocateur for the money and notoriety (a female Milo basically), and I don’t know what is worse.

The problem is, in today’s political climate she will probably be offered a lucrative position somewhere else.

Ellesar
Ellesar

As for Ariana – ffs she is a pop singer and only 23 years old. She must be incredibly traumatised, and scared as well. BS to ‘solidarity’ – her going back to the US hardly tells us she has a heart of stone, going home is something anyone would try to do when being subjected to such an event.

BecomingAndi
BecomingAndi

In the midst of all this horribleness, it’s nice to be reminded that some of them will flip out about literally anything:

@ becomingandi

I love Gal Gadot. She did two years in the IDF as a fitness intstructor. She’s a certified Krav Maga instructor, and, by all accounts, a dab hand at BJJ.

So she’s actually more genuinely badass than most male action movie stars.

(I also love that people are complaining that a character from a Greek island has an eastern Mediterranean accent)

Gussie Jives
Gussie Jives

I don’t know who introduced this flavour of irony immunity into the body politic, but whoever did deserves a Nobel prize. Taking a religion to task for being misogynist while at the same time being grotesquely misogynist and not letting a shred of self-awareness creep in… it must be interesting going through life with that kind of blissful ignorance.

It really does boil down to “hating women while brown” for these guys, doesn’t it?

PreuxFox
PreuxFox

Can you imagine scrambling like this to assure everyone that you knew all along that a pop singer was…a member of the Islamic-liberal conspiracy or whatever particular thing this person is accusing her of?

I imagine him in front of the TV every day with a notebook, taking notes on which celebrities seem suspicious to him. Lest he accidentally get off to fantasies of a woman who’s actually a member of the illuminati, I guess.

Pie
Pie

@PreuxFox

There are some nice simple rules of thumb that ease the note-taking.

– Female and pretty? Stuck up bitch, only got where she was through looks and probably blowing all the guys in production. Would sell out her race for some middle eastern penis in a second.
– Female and insufficiently pretty? Ugly man hating feminazi lesbian bitch, only got where she was through the machinations of Big Feminism, or something. Clearly already hates all men of her own race, would have no problem selling out to the middle east.

etc. Its all pretty straightfoward once you’ve learned the trick.

Bina

@Gussie:

Sure smells that way. These guys want a monopoly on hate, and they’re pissy at being upstaged by what they see as Inferior Races™.

PS: Glad to see Hatey Katie’s out, but yeah, she’ll pop up SOMEWHERE. Haters gotta monger, after all…

Bina

Also, looks like Ariana is actually a hero, because her encore kept a lot of fans glued to their seats…and out of the foyer where the explosion happened:

Suck on that, you sorry excuses for men.

Weird (Encouraged by the RESISTANCE!!!!) Eddie
Weird (Encouraged by the RESISTANCE!!!!) Eddie

PeeVee said;

I’m so, so tired, though. Just so very tired.

Yeah, I can relate….

@ Valentine, regarding the ‘phone, I don’t know WHY the software marketers call them “upgrades”, that implies an increase in functionality or usability… and I’ve just NEVER seen that be the case. I got my first “smart”phone in November of ’15 (yeah, at 61 years of age), and I set up ringtones for each person in my network, set alarms, etc… then one night, while I slept, I got an “upgrade” which deleted all the ringtones in my ‘phone, replaced them with different ones, AND SET ALL MY SETTINGS BACK TO DEFAULT!!! My measured response was “what the FUCK???”

I’ve realized that’s just what they do.

The very last class that consumer electronics designers take before they graduate is called “How to design STUPID”

leftwingfox
leftwingfox

Don’t care. The effects are identical: emboldening fascists and racists and spreading fear among the targeted populations.

Fred Clark at Slacktivist called this a “dog fart”. If a “dog whistle” is intended to be heard only by the target audience, the fart is heard by everyone, and pretending it wasn’t “really” you fools virtually no-one.

Aulma Frendzar Dèdd
Aulma Frendzar Dèdd

These guys don’t waste an opportunity, do they?

They are incredible really, the energy they put into blaming a woman for something a terrorist did is astonishing.

Wolverine's granddad (formerly Kevin)
Wolverine's granddad (formerly Kevin)

@ Bina and leftwingfox
After her disgraceful comment about the awful crime, it’s nice to know Katie Hopkins may realize open discipleship of her late ‘Uncle Dolphy’ has consequences…but I won’t hold my breath.

Alan Robertshaw

Ooh, Rex Tillerson has flown over specially to apologise for the US leaking our information.

As a punishment we’ve made him meet Boris. That’ll learn him.

History Nerd
History Nerd

I thought the alt-right wants North America and Western Europe as we know them to be destroyed, along with their left-wing and social democratic institutions, in a “race war” with the Middle East. Then a perfect “culturally pure” civilization will arise from the ashes.

Overly Long Name
Overly Long Name

Hey guys i dont know if this is reliable but there are a few news sources saying that ariana is willing to pay for the funeral costs of the victims who passed.

Also off topic but i’ve had the wonderful pleasure of trying yo explain to someone why people with college degrees at least deserve to be paid a living wage. (Though i think everyone deserves to be paid a living wage or greater)

Hambeast, disorderly she-tornado and breaker of windows
Hambeast, disorderly she-tornado and breaker of windows

@Alan re the linked article – I kind of boggled at this

“This special relationship that exists between our two countries will certainly withstand this particular unfortunate event,” Tillerson said.

because it doesn’t seem to me that it should be him to make this statement since the U.S. isn’t the injured party here.

It’s like a person who punched their friend in the eye in front of onlookers saying “Look, I’ve apologized and we’re still the best of friends, so let’s move on, shall we?”

@ hambeast

I read it as “We’re still friends right? Right?!”

It’s actually quite serious for the US. They rely very heavily on our intelligence services. MI6 have assets CIA could only dream of; and 90% of the work carried out by GCHQ is on behalf of the Americans. The US government contributes heavily towards the GCHQ budget and actually paid for that new building.

AsAboveSoBelow, Male Gaze Harvester
AsAboveSoBelow, Male Gaze Harvester

@Nequam: Grandpa Mason! I read his story a couple of weeks ago. Thanks for sharing that video.

I too feel terrible for Ms. Grande. None of this is her fault.

JM
JM

I forget if I’ve asked this question on these posts before, but I’m really having a hard time: Is there actually a difference between MRAs and MGTOWs? Doesn’t seem like it.

JS
JS

Main difference, MGTOWs lie in their acronym because they never really Go Their Own Way. MRAs lie because it’s more about anti-feminism than it is about pro-men’s rights. So, what they lie about is different.

Valentine
Valentine

@weird eddie

Forgive me if i connect you with my parents because you say you 61 years and my parents also around this age, so i feel very like i should protect my parents and i feel angry for you also now!)))) How dare this fucking updates destroys all your ring tones and changes! These fuckers. Everything now also back to defalt on my phone. And even now i still cannot download fucking russian keyboards. I am still using Bulgarian, and speaking to my friend it tries to suggest all kind of words i dont understand. I agree full that this is not update, this is fuck-up! 🙈

But fuck?! I still cannot understand why bulgarian not need to download, but russian i must? Like fuck no one is speaking this shitty language. And now also they don’t have belorussia keyboards even for download. They have 6000 languages in the world and they put mongol alphabet but no belorussia?

Ellesar
Ellesar

Is there actually a difference between MRAs and MGTOWs?

Hi Jim.

THEY claim there is, the rest of us can’t tell.

JS
JS

I can type a few Russian words on an English keyboard. Not terribly useful, but PECTOPAH (pronounced somewhat like restaurant with a Russian accent and no “T” at the end) is one. Means restaurant, too. Of course talking about restaurants and milk is about all you can get without resorting to spelling out the “ya”, “sh”, “ch”, and “shch” letters. Your phone might have a setting for “Cyrillic” keyboard.

Valentine
Valentine

JS

Problem is they not have just ‘Cyrillic’ keyboard. I can use bulgarian to write some russian words but auto correct makes to put as bulgarian. Also bulgarian language has not all letters of russian language and plenty of words then i can’t use. They have keyboards only for specific language becuase it must also includes this autocorrect function. So i must to download again for russian. But what annoy me was that why bulgarian is there and not need to download but russian is not? And why when my phone on russian language it gives me only enlgish keyboard? My phone remembers it must be on russian after the update, all except for keyboard. It is abnormal.
This is a bulgarian conspiracy because they like to say they invented cyrillic! Is george soros behind this too?! 😂

BecomingAndi
BecomingAndi

@Alan Robertshaw

I’m genuinely excited for the Gal Gadot WW. It looks like DC has found the right tone for her character, at least from the trailers.

I’m still a Lynda Carter fan, though. I *so* wanted to be her when I was growing up.

Weird (Encouraged by the RESISTANCE!!!!) Eddie
Weird (Encouraged by the RESISTANCE!!!!) Eddie

Valentine;

I did some quick google-ing about your keyboard issue, and the most hits said to download google keyboard… not a big help, but you’re not alone, a lot of users are having language issues with samsung’s latest firmware fubar

@ becomingandi

I’m still a Lynda Carter fan, though

Heh, yeah me too. In fact this is one of our recurring topics on Varalys’s (rather excellent) comics blog.

I wonder (see what I did there?) if Lynda will make a cameo in the new film? I’d like that. They do know each other, through the UN thing,

leftwingfox
leftwingfox

Is there actually a difference between MRAs and MGTOWs?

comment image

Lee
Lee

All very clever .. In the war of the sexes! Your doin the ” female ” side no favours . but then you know that really , your one of those jokes that totally miss points but deal with each point , ” point by point ” . what a battle .. Phew

Alan Robertshaw

Is anybody else now a bit peckish for some otters’ noses?

Violet the Vile
Violet the Vile

@Alan Robertshaw

Hahahaha! No-one deserves Boris!

I’m kinda surprised Trump and Boris have not been pictured together yet. Actually I’m not surprised. There’s probably a special international team of biologists desperately trying to keep them apart, in case they have shake hands and merge into SUPERJERK the unstoppable blonde-mopped entitled posh mega-rich incompetent monste, who tramples on poor people underfoot while making hilarious gaffes in his never ending search for an 1891 Chablis and a burger.

Sorry. I’ve had wine

Violet The Vile
Violet The Vile

I think it was Stewart Lee in the Guardian who referred to Boris (after Brexit) as “inexplicably still at large, like a clever piglet”.

I think about that every time I see a photo of him.

Anyway, I’m going to go have a little lie down as more internet is probably unwise *thinks: I’ll just have a quick look on Etsy*

History Nerd
History Nerd

MGTOW’s are basically MRA’s who tend to be more extreme (as in someone like Warren Farrell probably wouldn’t defend them) and avoid relationships with women. Incels are more extreme MGTOW’s.

Alan Robertshaw

Possibly a bit o/t but we’re on a nostalgia trip here.

Did any Mammotheers ever read a book called “The Turbulent Term of Tyke Tyler” when they were a kid?

weirwoodtreehugger: chief manatee

Oh look, the new troll graced us with not one, but two MRA two dot ellipses! I feel so blessed.

Gussie Jives
Gussie Jives

@leftwingfox

Damn that’s a good article. Gonna have to save that one. It articulates very well the proverbial tug-of-war going on inside the right-wing brain. On the one hand, they really hate people different than them. On the other hand, society at large has still defined racism, homophobia, misognyny etc. to be abhorrent and they want to think of themselves as “good guys”. So it’s a constant struggle inside their brains to justify their hatred while at the same time being able to look themselves in the mirror.

“That Obummer’s in the White House? Benghazi! Solyndra! Tan suits! Fast and furious! Birth certificates! Debts and deficits! Death panels!… Oh, wait, a boorish reality show doofus is in the White House enriching himself at the expense of the American people while colluding with a hostile foreign power? I approve of the job he is doing! At least he didn’t send emails while having a vagina. And both sides do it.”

An exaggeration at the end there, but it really is a paper-thin mask of faux-civility and plausible deniability covering a hideous face of resentment and hate. And as long as a corner of that mask stays tacked to their faces, they’ll loudly counter any accusation with “How dare you call me racist/sexist/homophobic?! See, this is why Trump won!”

Their end goal is to be able to air their grievances (and act on them) without consequence, and one way they avoid it is by transforming observations of behaviour into overwhelming character flaws and then acting righteously indignant in the face of it, bank on the accuser’s sense of decorum to be the one getting the last word in. Another way they avoid consequences is by limiting the definition of the transgression as to avoid them, again banking on getting the last word in.

This is part of why I find the “we should let terrible people speak and the marketplace of ideas will sort out the good ideas from the bad” so damned infuriating. Looking around, I don’t see this marketplace doing jack squat to oppose these bad ideas. They’ve been left to fester so long that their adherents are openly sporting SS uniforms around the streets of a Kentucky town. The only opposition I see to these ideas is a handful of progressive activists and bloggers along with Black Lives Matter and Antifa.

I think it’s safe to conclude that the marketplace has failed and it’s time to consider other avenues, namely not providing these charlatans a platform. They’ve been able to get away with pretty much everything consequence-free and it’s about time that came to an end.

Paradoxical Intention - Mobile
Paradoxical Intention - Mobile

At work, but saw on CNN that Arianna is planning a memorial concert in Manchester, with all the proceeds going to those affected.

JS
JS

@Lee Feel free to come back after the drugs have worn off.

Austin Loomis

Alan asks:

(raises hand) Very relevant to our interests. Wikipedia tells me it was actually published in my lifetime, and that the author, Gene Kemp, wrote six more Cricklepit Combined School books over the next quarter-century.

Pie
Pie

Nice little article that talks about the newspaper that pays most of katie hopkins’ legal bills, the daily mail, charmingly entitled
“Who’s the real c*nt?” (censored by me in a possibly vain effort to avoid moderation). Published by the “London Review of Books”, of all places. I rather like the contrast.

PeeVee the (Timber-Rattling Booger Slut, But Noice) Sarcastic
PeeVee the (Timber-Rattling Booger Slut, But Noice) Sarcastic

Lee: translated this for you.

“Arr molupp crovol .. Din zo waxal eb zo soxos! Yeep pein zo ” bomaxaro ” sido je baxaveuls . fut zon ug gned zaxat loi ox , yeep eno eb zeso nekos zaxat teti ox vipt deinks fut poaxar um oaxast deink , ” deink fupp deink ” . haxat pit faxattro .. Wixod”

You’re welcome.

Weird (Encouraged by the RESISTANCE!!!!) Eddie
Weird (Encouraged by the RESISTANCE!!!!) Eddie

Lee;

“you’re”… not “your”

ETA: PeeVee, I don’t think “wixod” would be capitalized in this usage… it’s really just the sound of Lee spraying illiteracy on their shirt… IMHO….

Weird (Encouraged by the RESISTANCE!!!!) Eddie
Weird (Encouraged by the RESISTANCE!!!!) Eddie

writing about the blowback over Alamo’s all-women screenings, Marissa Martinelli, in Slate:

But a group of brave men, upon seeing this news, still found the courage inside themselves to ask ‘How can I make this about me?’, taking to social media to protest that all-female screenings are “discrimination” and a serious blow to “equality.”

The credo of MRA/MGTOW…

Weird (Encouraged by the RESISTANCE!!!!) Eddie
Weird (Encouraged by the RESISTANCE!!!!) Eddie

In other (completely off-topic) Slate-itude, Sean Hannity (not to be confused with equally absurd Sean Spicer) is losing advertisers like a cat shedding in summer….

Slate reports he’s taking a vacation!!!

I recall another Fox News heavy who “took a vacation”… right before he got it….

Jenora Feuer
Jenora Feuer

Yeah, I’m a long-time Lynda Carter fan as well, but with all the mess DC has been making of its attempt at a Cinematic Universe, getting Gal Gadot in for Wonder Woman was something they did right.

(I also loved George Pérez’ stint on the Wonder Woman comic back in the early post-Crisis era of 1987-1992. Definitely stuck to the Greek side of things, including making sure he used the Greek names of any gods rather than the Roman ones.)

Policy of Madness
Policy of Madness

All very clever .. In the war of the sexes!

I’m imagining this as a 1980’s style evening serial teaser, with a dramatic … pause in the middle.

Your doin the ” female ” side no favours .

Why the scare quotes?

What a battle it was to make it through even this short post. It comes so close to parsing, and then just falls apart. It’s exhausting to read it.

.. Phew

Phew indeed.

PeeVee the (Timber-Rattling Booger Slut, But Noice) Sarcastic
PeeVee the (Timber-Rattling Booger Slut, But Noice) Sarcastic

Weird Eddie: I debated whether I should do that; you’re right. That lends his nonsense too much gravitas. 😁

Viscaria the Cheese Hog
Viscaria the Cheese Hog

All very clever .. In the war of the sexes!

It feels like this is supposed to be some kinda gotcha burn, like: “You’re pretty… pretty ugly!” but as delivered by someone who doesn’t understand how words are used to communicate.

Valentine
Valentine

Thank you Weird eddie. I think when i get shoreleave i can find a macdonaldc and do there with wifi. Stupid fucking phone 🙈