evil moms irony alert men who should not ever be with women ever MGTOW MGTOW of the Day reddit

MGTOW of the day: Women only care about themselves and their “crotch spawn,” are incapable of love

So it’s no secret that I’ve been a bit obsessed with the MGTOW subreddit lately. I find so many little nuggets of wisdom there that I’ve decided to launch a series of MGTOW of the Day posts to highlight the aphoristic insights of random MGTOW Redditors.

Here’s the first one, a brief reflection on gender and love from a complete idiot who doesn’t understand what words mean.

Viscaria the Cheese Hog
Viscaria the Cheese Hog

Women. Loving their children. Disgusting!

Myriad
Myriad

So let me get this straight, women only care about themselves-but wait-and crotch spawn, i.e., children. I guess my lady brain can’t understand where the love and sacrifice is in that statement. And aren’t these the same guys who want financial abortions? I can’t keep up with all the contradictions.

Flora
Flora

I read this as some permutation of a whine that “my girlfriend won’t come over and bang me until she finds a babysitter for her toddler!!!!!!!1111 She doesn’t love me and will never know hardship as great as this.”

PreuxFox
PreuxFox

What I’m hearing is, “women don’t care about me (and my desire for sex) in particular!”

ETA @Flora probably has it right. Or “my girlfriend dumped me because I treated her kid like sh*t, woe is me!”

brian
brian

why can’t they care about non-crotch-spawned children!? the monsters!

Yamara

Well, anyone naming himself “gravelheart” is going to be all about love and sacrifice.

PeeVee the (Timber-Rattling Booger Slut, But Noice) Sarcastic
PeeVee the (Timber-Rattling Booger Slut, But Noice) Sarcastic

I’m wondering if this new series will result in an uptick of seagull-loving 329 year olds?

runsinbackground
runsinbackground

Jesus tap dancing Christ, this guy just singlehandedly reposted every article ever written on RationalMale.com! Tomasi should sue for copyright infringement!

Gaebolga
Gaebolga

gravelheart wrote:

Men are the only human beings capable of love and sacrifice.

I suppose gravelheart deserves some credit for implicitly acknowledging that even though they’re selfish, heartless monsters, women actually are human beings.

/s

Ooglyboggles

“Caring for people other than yourself? How despicable.”

Anne
Anne

Nobody can love a MGTOW. So there….

Tovius
Tovius

Women care about their own children? How dare they. /s

Kivutar
Kivutar

Conversely, men are capable of love and sacrifice, but don’t care about children (considering he calls them “crotch spawn”)?

That’s some great love and sacrifice right there. Good thing he’s wrong and most men do care about their children.

Troubelle: Moonbeam Malcontent + Bard of the New Movement
Troubelle: Moonbeam Malcontent + Bard of the New Movement

There’s a tricky proposition called parenthood
And of course all things aren’t as they should
But most mothers try (though for it most won’t die)
To assure that the result is good

Child-rearing’s quite a bit of work
And yes, it can drive one berserk
Justified, it takes time, and it costs a shinin’ dime
Unless, of course, you’re this jerk.

It’s a piteous sight to see
Veiled pleas, “pay attention to me!”
When it’s you, you, you they’re just not attracted to
But there’s nothing else you aspire to be

A grudge is nursed of misplaced rage
You’re on a far earlier page
When ignorance reigns, those like you cause us pains
Dare you claim we belong in a cage?

Serebrianyi Golub
Serebrianyi Golub

Hey, are y’all in the Facebook group Imagine How Clever the Fedora Tipping Neckbeard Felt Finishing this Meme? There’s some great MGTOW/Incel/MRA content and discussion there also. Join us! The more the merrier. This one reminds me of a similar one posted there recently claiming the exact same thing, and starting with the scary warning that “the only male a female can love” is a “MAJOR BLACKPILL” of transgressive knowledge.

Lea
Lea

Translation: “No one loves me because I am fucking vile.”
There ya go. Fixed it for him.

Meanwhile, most of my kids are adopted. The other one was a C-section. (Actually, I think the adopted ones were C-section too.) So, none of my beautiful, wonderful, beloved kiddos are the spawn of my crotch. (Or any crotch, if I remember correctly.)

I love my family. I love my friends. I love my pets. I love and admire so many people and fuzzy wuzzy critters.

Not one of them are misogynist mgtow shit sacks though. No love for them. They can all leap off a distant cliff for all I care. They get only scorn and ridicule. Good news though mgtows! There’s plenty of that to go around.

Gussie Jives
Gussie Jives

Huh, Joe Scarborough picked an oddly appropriate Reddit handle! Looks like he and Mika hit a rough patch….

Policy of Madness
Policy of Madness

There is no love or sacrifice greater than the tendency to refer to other human beings – approximately 50% of whom are boys – as crotch-spawn. I can feel the love and sacrifice all the way here through the internet.

Axecalibur: Middle Name Danger
Axecalibur: Middle Name Danger
Paradoxical Intention - Mobile
Paradoxical Intention - Mobile

This appears to be a common contradiction in the Manosphere.

“Men are the ONLY ones capable of love/sacrifice/logic! Not like those shitty/selfish/over-emotional feeeemales.”

Show, dearie, don’t tell.

I could say I’m capable of curing cancer, but that wouldn’t mean that someone somewhere is now cancer-free, now would it?

Leda Atomica
Leda Atomica

“Women don’t exist for me. How self-centered of them.”

bluecat
bluecat

I’ve often wondered whether the affinity I feel with many animals (not only the cute and cuddly ones) and not with many other animals (which I admire but find alien) is that all the ones I feel a bond with are mammals: our first experiences of affection, nurturing, safety and indeed nutrition was via that bond, and so are easier for me to recognise as such.

I love spiders but I don’t find them as relatable as wolverines.

Probably when we find identifiable life on other planets, it will bring a better perspective on our relationship with all the other lifeforms that evolved here.

Edited to add: that’s my own limitations I’m talking about.

weirwoodtreehugger: chief manatee

You’re jealous of literal babies…

Jealousy of babies and pets seems to be a common theme with MGTOW. They feel like the entire world should revolve around them. How dare anyone prefer the company to inferior beings such as children or non-human animals? They simultaneously hate themselves and think they’re lofty and superior so it makes sense that they should resent women giving love and attention to living things that are not adult human males.

JS
JS

“Tribble-scalped bastard” — Thanks John Scalzi

Jules
Jules

“Crotch spawn” just makes me laugh so hard.

Ooglyboggles

C’mon man what did a baby do to you?

OT:
I can’t believe on one of my first drives I narrowly escaped a car crash. When I made a left turn some asshole decided to run the red light and nearly hit me. Fucking. Asshole. Learn the concept of “Right of Way” you reckless toolshed.

Viscaria the Cheese Hog
Viscaria the Cheese Hog

I think it’s half jealousy of babies and half thinking babies are like extensions of their mothers, not actual people.

A5PECT
A5PECT

The word choice is rather crude, but it’s fairly accurate. I mean, women’s crotches are where people naturally spawn from. The more I think about it the less insulting it becomes.

I wonder if the author realizes that he, himself, is a crotch spawn.

A5PECT
A5PECT

“No! I must hate the babies” he shouted

The radio said “No, gravelheart. You are the babies”

And then gravelheart was a crotch spawn.

AsAboveSoBelow, Male Gaze Harvester
AsAboveSoBelow, Male Gaze Harvester

Babies grow inside a uterus, not a crotch.

Dormousing_it
Dormousing_it

Uuugghh, I can’t stand the term “crotch-spawn”. Or crotch-fruit, or crotch-nugget. Though I will admit there’s truth to it. The only term I can think of that’s worse is “cockblock.”

Mea
Mea

Men are the only human beings capable of love…

…but if you ever show love, you’re immediately a beta and a cuck.

Gotta love Miggy logic.

And by “love” I mean “shake your head sadly at”.

JS
JS

Truly, some of these “men” would be better off with their genitals locked away in a chastity device.

Kat, ambassador of the feminist government in exile
Kat, ambassador of the feminist government in exile

@Ooglyboggles

Damn, that sounds scary! Glad you made it through okay — physically, at least.

Sometimes it takes a while to recover emotionally.

Kat, ambassador of the feminist government in exile
Kat, ambassador of the feminist government in exile

TW: Domestic violence

I’ve read in more than one place that sometimes a battering husband begins his battering when his wife gets pregnant. He’ll kick or punch her in the stomach.

Sorry to bring this factoid to your attention.

TW: Domestic violence

Kat, ambassador of the feminist government in exile
Kat, ambassador of the feminist government in exile

Mammotheers, thanks for your clever, insightful responses.

I had to laugh.

Scolar Visari
Scolar Visari

@bluecat

I love spiders but I don’t find them as relatable as wolverines.

Psht, spiders build stuff and (some of them) even take care of their young to an extent. Sure, some reproduce by consuming their mates and others are in turn eaten by their ravenous offspring, but I find wolf spiders quite relatable. I mean, most of us probably have more in common with them than we do with the so-called Men Going Their Own Way. Perhaps they’re really just afraid ovulating women must tear off and digest their genitalia in order to produce so-called, “crotch spawn”?

We’re unlikely to directly see much in the way of large or terribly complicated lifeforms up close anytime soon (unless they send us a picture), but the other worlds in our Solar System that could boast life would likely be quite exotic if they’re more than single celled organisms. If Europa or Enceladus, for example, had sufficient energy for a complex chemosynthesis based biosphere within their liquid water oceans, we should rightfully expect every organism to be outright blind. Imagine a world where nothing had eyes!

Or, if you’re feeling particularly brave, imagine Chiron of Sid Meier’s Alpha Centauri and its aptly named mind worms. Terrestrial parasitic wasps begin to seem downright familiar compared to an organism where every individual is a clone that can only reproduce by burrowing into a still living host literally paralyzed by terrifying nightmares.

weirwoodtreehugger: chief manatee

Babies grow inside a uterus, not a crotch.

True. There’s another MGTOW term for baby. Womb turd. I don’t know if that works any better though. The womb part is correct but babies aren’t made of poop and poop doesn’t come from wombs. I guess we’ll just have to accept that MGTOW fail biology at all times.

In all seriousness, I do hate the argument that men shouldn’t be misogynistic because the person who gave birth to them was most likely a woman. Women should be treated like human beings because women are human beings. No other reason is needed.

Violet the Vile
Violet the Vile

How did they figure out we spontaneously generate babies?

No-one is supposed to know the whole sperm thing is a lie fabricated by feminizt scientists so we can steal all of the male moneys!

Damn. They’re cleverer than we thought

Imaginary Petal
Imaginary Petal

I’m not sure how the US media will report on Assange’s rape charges being dropped. The key reason for dropping the charges was, according to the prosecutor, that Assange simply won’t hand himself over, or be handed over, anytime soon. Sigh. It’s bizarre how powerful men can just leave the country and never have to face consequences for their crimes.

Paradoxical Intention - Leader of the Deathclaw Damsels

Dormousing_it | May 18, 2017 at 7:13 pm
The only term I can think of that’s worse is “cockblock.”

Rhuu - apparently an illiterati
Rhuu - apparently an illiterati

-WWTH

Quoted for truth. I hate that the common refrain is always ‘but she’s someone’s sister or mother or girlfriend or wife’.

A) that is assuming that the listener is a cis man who is incapable of excercising enough empathy to feel whatever about this person without being able to relate it back to themselves.

B) that the audience consists solely of cis dudes.

And C) She. Is. Someone. End it there, a person should be all that is necessary for someone to feel compassion or empathy or both or whatever. Don’t define people by how they are related to men, people are more than extensions of the men in their life.

I jut saw a post on facebook pointing out that asking for your mother’s maiden name assumes that your mom has one, that she took her husbands name, and that her maiden name i so obscured in time that it is enough for a secret password. Wow.

BaronJenks
BaronJenks

As I understand it, they’ve withdrawn the warrant for Assange on practical grounds, effort vs chance of success grounds, and can still re-issue if they think it’s likely to succeed. He’s also likely to get arrested if he leaves for skipping bail, a criminal act in the UK. Also, if he was worried about getting extradited to the USA ( as he claimed ), this doesn’t make that any less likely – if he’s arrested on a UK charge, rather than to fulfill a European Arrest Warrant, he’s actually more likely to be extradited if the USA puts in a request than before.

Viscaria the Cheese Hog
Viscaria the Cheese Hog

MRAs: Men are unfairly stereotyped as deadbeats! When was the last time you heard about a deadbeat mom, huh? Huh??

Also MRAs: Loving one’s own children is an evil, selfish woman thing.

(((VioletBeauregarde))): Liberal Snowflake Social Justice Necromancer
(((VioletBeauregarde))): Liberal Snowflake Social Justice Necromancer

MGTOW: Because it sounds better than Selfish Whiny Manchildren Pissed Off At Being Told To Be Adults

@WWTH: They are pretty much poster-children (would that be poster crotch-spawn?) for the word “pathetic”

Laserqueen
Laserqueen

Oh poor man, not having his *needs* met. I was eight weeks out from a C-section with a newborn and a two year old when I was given a letter by my husband (now-ex) about how his needs were being neglected and he would have to take a personal ad out to find someone to take over my “duties”, that I didn’t perform with his expected level of enthusiasm.

I’ve got some amazing source material from my ex, that’s for sure. Just how to use it creatively… and where it could help others who find themselves in similar situations.

(((VioletBeauregarde))): Liberal Snowflake Social Justice Necromancer
(((VioletBeauregarde))): Liberal Snowflake Social Justice Necromancer

@Laserqueen: That is disgusting! I am so sorry you had to go through that bullshit!

Troubelle: Moonbeam Malcontent + Bard of the New Movement
Troubelle: Moonbeam Malcontent + Bard of the New Movement

@Laserqueen

o-o

Laserqueen
Laserqueen

@ (((VioletBeauregarde))): Thank you. He is pretty darn horrible. I internalized it all until I started sharing and letting other people read what he had written. Abusers survive in the dark, and sometimes it’s the dark given to them, because what they say is so cruel and hurtful that no one wants to share it, and no one close to them wants to believe it.

Ooglyboggles

@Laserqueen
I’m so glad you were able to escape that horrid spouse.