anti-Semitism heartiste homophobia quiz trump

Lady Lemming Liberal Ivanka: A We Hunted the Mammoth News Quiz

Donald Trump and his favorite daughter (Sorry, Tiffany!)

Time for a news quiz!

Source for quote here.

IgnoreSandra
IgnoreSandra

Apparently, “Spoiled Brat Aficionado” is not a real publication.

Could have fooled me. Nobody else could cover Trump positively without lying about their content.

Croosters
Croosters

That was too easy. The rambling, the smugness and the plain over-the-top phrasing is just classic.

PeeVee the (Timber-Rattling Booger Slut, But Noice) Sarcastic

Of COURSE it was James Weidmann.

Stupid sycophant has no idea that Trump describes himself as a nationalist and a globalist.

Croosters
Croosters

@PeeVee

Weidmann is, like all of the Trump Train, stupid as fuck and easily led.

Andy 707
Andy 707

Got it on my first try, I’m actually impressed! lol

dreemr
dreemr

If you’d put “Abunga is Amongya” as one of the choices, it might have been a titch more difficult 😉

Francesca Torpedo
Francesca Torpedo

Sign me the fuck up for the Globalhomos.

PeeVee the (Timber-Rattling Booger Slut, But Noice) Sarcastic

Croosters: there is a certain…cognitive dissonance going on there…

dreemr: *snerk*

Schnookums Von Fancypants, GloboThermoNuclearHomo
Schnookums Von Fancypants, GloboThermoNuclearHomo

@ Francesca Torpedo

Are you sure you just want the basic package? Or would you like the extra deluxe GloboThermoNuclearHomo package? I’m not only the founder…I’m also one of its clients!

Arctic Ape
Arctic Ape

It’s a clever plot by Trump. You can betray the altright and they’ll only ever blame the Jews if there are any near you.

JS
JS

Hamstringing the Bannon-Miller axis?

EJ (The Globohomo One)
EJ (The Globohomo One)

Thank you, James Weidman, for my new name.

Makroth - wild west firecracker window-smashing soap-averse unionized cowboy Jacobin from Hell

It was a no-brainer. The choices should have just been MRA and alt-reich sites. That would have presented some actual challenge.

PeeVee the (Timber-Rattling Booger Slut, But Noice) Sarcastic

Artic Ape: yep. Scapegoats since time began.

JS:

Hamstringing the Bannon-Miller axis?

He doesn’t even *try* to hide his dogwhistle.

Axecalibur: Middle Name Danger
Axecalibur: Middle Name Danger

Ivanka and Jared aren’t some deep cover ‘lefties’ taking down the admin from the inside. They are complicit in everything their patriarch does. Except their a woman and a Jew, so he’s gotta come up with some reason to wave that away

Croosters
Croosters

@PeeVee: It’s more than a little bit of cognitive dissonance. In fact, you could certain cults have less cognitive dissonance than the Trump Train has. He’s literally called himself a “globalist” (whatever the fuck that means; I think it’s just one of those right-wing totems that’s meaningless (or I think it’s a dogwhistle for Jews)). He’s broken almost all of his foreign policy promises. He’s making an ass of himself on the world stage.

Franscesca Torpedo
Franscesca Torpedo

@General Globo

I’ll take that, then. Sorry. Silly of me, I know. I totes ma goats forgot that was a thing.

@Axecalibur

((((((((((jared))))))))))

PeeVee the (Timber-Rattling Booger Slut, But Noice) Sarcastic

Crooster, tell me about it. I can’t even fathom the pretzel logic these folks employ when trying to reconcile what they think Trump stands for, and what he actually says and does.

That’s why I used “cognitive dissonance”. It’s the best way I have to explain their bullshit to myself.

Croosters
Croosters

@PeeVee

The worst part is that many conservatives knew this was going to happen. That’s what’s so tragic. Many right-wingers (even many right-wingers who are socially conservative to absurd degrees) I meet say they didn’t particularly like him and echo Marco Rubio’s thoughts that if he hired illegals and bought low-cost Chinese steel during the trade war, he couldn’t care less about America.

Angry white people are easily led. They form the backbone of all fascist movements because most are extremely prone to confirmation bias and other psychological blind spots humans have.

PeeVee the (Timber-Rattling Booger Slut, But Noice) Sarcastic

Croosters: yep. Trump never cared. And hos asshole followers handwave that shit away with “heh heh, he’s smart!”

GrumpyOld SocialJusticeMangina
GrumpyOld SocialJusticeMangina

The Trumpsterites really don’t care what happens to them as long as liberals are sad.

Bina

Globohomo hole-in-one. Heh.

Venice
Venice

only heartise could make up a term like “globohomoist”

dslucia
dslucia

See, I thought it was a trick question because Heartiste was too obvious.

Kat, ambassador of the feminist government in exile
Kat, ambassador of the feminist government in exile

Ivanka & Jared, Jared & Ivanka. ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Kat, ambassador of the feminist government in exile
Kat, ambassador of the feminist government in exile

Ivanka & Jared, Jared & Ivanka. ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

They’re such a cute couple. When I saw this photo of them, I forgot all about how Daddy Trump had just banned Muslims from the USA.

LindsayIrene, Rioting Werebonobo
LindsayIrene, Rioting Werebonobo

All that money and she wears a dress made out of Jiffy-Pop foil.

Moggie
Moggie

At least she removed the tinfoil hat, since that would be rude indoors.

Ellesar
Ellesar

I have never seen anything about the Fartiste except for here and even I got it right!

numerobis
numerobis

Croosters:

I see no evidence that skin colour has anything to do with it. It seems to be a human universal that if you have unhappy people you can lead them by manipulating their hate.

PaganReader - Misandrist Spinster

All that money and she wears a dress made out of Jiffy-Pop foil.

Hee! That’s exactly what I was thinking.

Dave, that quiz was a bit too easy. “Globohomo” gave it away immediately.

PeeVee the (Timber-Rattling Booger Slut, But Noice) Sarcastic

Can I just reiterate how creepy the photo of Trump and his daughter is? With or without the filters, it has always skeeved me out.

Heirloom Roses
Heirloom Roses

If you notice, Jared has his hand on her butt rather than her lower back. IDK, it just looks weird to me. Like his coping a feel in public. But maybe thats just me.