4chan creepy cuck men who should not ever be with women ever MGTOW misogyny MRA reddit

/b/ ponders the ultimate creepy question: “Is having daughters the ultimate cuckoldry?”

Yep.

You may have seen a screenshot from the Anarcho_Capitalism subreddit making the rounds on Twitter, showing a post asking the supremely creepy question “Is having daughters the ultimate cuckoldry?”– and answering the question in the affirmative.

The post — apparently copied and pasted to r/Anarcho_Capitalism as a joke — seems to have originated on 4chan’s /b/, where it was evidently meant quite seriously.

Read on, if you think you’ll be able to stomach it:

Is having daughters the ultimate cuckoldry? I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually f*ck her in every hole. Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to f*ck her tight p*ssy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her. As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically /b/
Ergh.

While the incest angle makes this one of the creepiest things I’ve read on the internet in some time, the logic here is more or less identical to that of every alt-right racist who rants about “white genocide” after seeing a white woman out walking with a black man.

It’s the same logic you hear from MGTOWs and Red Pillers and MRAs when they complain about allegedly post-wall thirtysomething women marrying “beta providers” after allegedly “giving away their best years” to the parade of alpha males who allegedly had sex with their younger, more attractive selves before they hit that dreaded “wall.”

These guys essentially feel that every “hot” woman’s body rightfully belongs to them — if not to them personally, then at least to men like them. Alt-right racists feel “cucked” when attractive white women date men of color. MGTOWs feel cucked when women date alleged alphas — even if the “cock carousel” that MGTOWs spend so much of their time grousing about is basically something they’ve cooked up in their own little heads.

Hell, some guys end up working themselves into a frenzy because women they’re actually dating have dated other men before. That’s right; even if they’re in a committed monogamous relationship with a woman they love, they still feel like they’re being continually “cucked” by all the men she dated in the past.

So, yeah, it only makes sense that some of these guys might decide that every man with daughters is getting cucked big league because fathers aren’t allowed to have sex with the young women they’ve provided for over the course of their first 18 years.

Even paraphrasing this “argument” makes me feel a bit unclean.

I can only hope that whoever posted the original /b/ post doesn’t actually have any daughters. Given that he’s posting on /b/ I think that’s a fairly safe assumption. Let’s just hope he never has any children at all. The world is screwed up enough as it is.

Vanir85
Vanir85

… Aaaand I’m out. Peace.

comment image

(((VioletBeauregarde))): Liberal Snowflake Social Justice Necromancer
(((VioletBeauregarde))): Liberal Snowflake Social Justice Necromancer

Not enough ‘E’s and ‘W’s to cover these creeps! Excuse me while go *vomits like Sheila Hammond in the nearest trash can*

Viscaria the Cheese Hog
Viscaria the Cheese Hog

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you’re lucky, a random man

Definitely not the girl herself, right? Because she is a thing. Only men are “who”s, because only men are people. Women and girls are tools to be used by people.

Weird (Encouraged by the RESISTANCE!!!!) Eddie
Weird (Encouraged by the RESISTANCE!!!!) Eddie

hmmm… isn’t this ummm… “behavior”… what the guy in the white house was talkin’ about…?

I gotta go take a shower now….

Myriad
Myriad

What? No, just no!

It seems every single interaction with any woman (and now potentially their OWN DAUGHTERS) has to be transactional or they’re somehow having something taken away from them.

This is not how parenting works!

@Vanir85 and Ooglyboogles

Seconded.

(((VioletBeauregarde))): Liberal Snowflake Social Justice Necromancer
(((VioletBeauregarde))): Liberal Snowflake Social Justice Necromancer

@Eddie: Me too…shower, burn incense and look at cute animals…live and in pics.

Hambeast, disorderly she-tornado and breaker of windows
Hambeast, disorderly she-tornado and breaker of windows
dreemr

TW: for thinking like a disgusting MRA/MGTOW/other low-information bio-truther/also for incest and every other gross thing that comes up in this post.

Like most of their arguments, this one doesn’t even make sense within their own internal parameters.

The entire point of procreating is to pass on one’s genetic code, no? As that is the point, according to their own BIO-TROOFS, then of course simply siring a daughter is basically “job well done” and they need have nothing further to do with the offspring, correct? Their genetic code is out there in the world. If they want that code to survive, then they do all the story reading and feeding &c &c.

This is where their biological essentialism is tripping them up, because they’re stopping at “sex” when the end point isn’t sex itself but procreating. I suppose if they want to logick s’more they could go on to insist on purifying their genetic code by producing more offspring with their (barf) daughters, avoiding the ultimate cuck, but that isn’t a very viable reproductive strategy as it does result in increased mutations over time and generation of inbreeding. I don’t think it’s even done in the wild very often, although don’t quote me on that one, I am sure it is at least partially dependent upon the environmental niche in which the organism finds itself.

Ennyway, long gross post just to say: as usual, these dudes go a long way around to pervert even their own supposedly internal logic.

(((VioletBeauregarde))): Liberal Snowflake Social Justice Necromancer
(((VioletBeauregarde))): Liberal Snowflake Social Justice Necromancer

I second/third all the “Nope!” animal gifs. Also, you said it, Michelle!

Viscaria the Cheese Hog
Viscaria the Cheese Hog

@dreemr

Maybe they believe in the man-plants-a-seed-in-the-woman’s-womb model of human reproduction, so only male offspring lead to any long-term reproductive success. Or maybe they just use whatever biotruths are most convenient at any given time in order to justify whatever behaviour they want to engage in. One or the other.

iknklast
iknklast

dreemr – I am a biologist, and you are correct. Inbreeding is not common in the wild; even plants (even plants? What am I saying? I’m a Botanist!) have mechanisms for avoiding self-fertilization, since they often have their male and female reproductive structures on the same plant.

DrHoveiny
DrHoveiny

Business idea, to be sold alongside those snake oil testosterone products these fellows and Alex Jones listeners seem to like: an ancient Chinese herb that kills all your X sperm cells. I’m gonna be rich!!! I’ll call it Cuck-no-more.

Haise, the husky puppy
Haise, the husky puppy

Fuck this shit I’m out plays softly in the distance…….

dreemr

@iknklast – your “even plants” remark made me actually laugh at my desk, and I’m not even a Botanist!

@Viscaria – yes of course, they just use whatever biotruths are most convenient and fell out of their butts most recently. It just – blech. I freely admit I do my fair share of decision-making based on gut feelings but logic is quite a useful tool and I hate seeing it so recklessly abused so often.

LindsayIrene, Rioting Werebonobo
LindsayIrene, Rioting Werebonobo
Troubelle: Moonbeam Malcontent + Bard of the New Movement
Troubelle: Moonbeam Malcontent + Bard of the New Movement

Speaking as the eldest of three AFAB children:

My father supported Trump, and he still would take objection to this line of thought. (That said, my mother also supported Trump; and to be honest, I’m pretty sure she expects me to support her into old age.)

ETA: why is that phone at 17%

why you do

RumiKumu
RumiKumu

So, by this logic, he’s also cucking(? I’ve, no idea on the grammar for that) his girlfriend’s father? Everyone therefore is cucking somebody else? Doesn’t that make the idea of cucking as an insult/idea/phenomena useless?

Seriously, this sort of logic is what happens when you base your thinking on a horrible capitalist model of economics. Did anyone else here the story on NPR about how studying Economics makes you selfish?

“Social science research finds that students who are taught classical economics about how humans act in their rational self-interest, become more likely to act selfishly after learning those lessons.”

LindsayIrene, Rioting Werebonobo
LindsayIrene, Rioting Werebonobo

This calls for the strongest brain bleach I can think of–video of manul kittens.

PeeVee the (Timber-Rattling Booger Slut, But Noice) Sarcastic
PeeVee the (Timber-Rattling Booger Slut, But Noice) Sarcastic

Yeah, I commented on this yesterday, and I’m still nauseated by it today.

Fucking creeps.

dreemr

@RumiKumi – yes, yes, and yes, one would think so.

@Troubelle

ETA: why is that phone at 17%

I always have to kind of chuckle when I see a comment like this (I see them all the time on Facebook, being a middle-aged woman who talks to other middle-aged women all day at work). This seems to be something that REALLY makes some people terribly uncomfortable, when a phone gets down to a certainly level of charging.

Some of us, it doesn’t bother at all – I myself will use my phone right up until it goes black lol and then just shrug and plug it in.

I am not laughing AT you, please understand, I’m sure you can’t understand how in the world I can stand to let my phone charge dribble down to nothing, either. I just find it kind of funny in a cute kind of way, because when it bothers someone they almost can’t help but say something about it!

Weird (Encouraged by the RESISTANCE!!!!) Eddie
Weird (Encouraged by the RESISTANCE!!!!) Eddie

@ dreemr;

no, you’re conflating white supremacists with miggys… the “anti-white-genocide” bunch wants their gud wite jeenz out there in the breeding pool… miggys just wanna get their ends wet….

Bina

And suddenly, the /b/-turds’ fetish for Drumpf makes sense. They probably all think that he really HAS sexually abused Ivanka (I hope for her sake that he hasn’t), and they’re all grossly envious because hey, he’s the ultimate un-cuck? If that’s even a thing. (If it is, EWWWWWW.)

These guys really should never have sex with anything other than their own hands. And if their hands were sentient, I bet they’d get up and run away from them, too.

Actually, scratch that. These guys should all be stricken impotent. Permanently.

dreemr

@Weird (Encouraged by the RESISTANCE!!!!) Eddie – you’re right, I am, but they do all seem to run together. Sigh.

Bina

And yes, bring on the manul kittens. Bring on ALL THE KITTENS.

dreemr

@LindsayIrene – oh for adorable!

Troubelle: Moonbeam Malcontent + Bard of the New Movement
Troubelle: Moonbeam Malcontent + Bard of the New Movement

@dreemr, re: phone charge

No offense taken. It’s just a thing I have, I suppose. Blame Randall Munroe.

Axecalibur: Middle Name Danger
Axecalibur: Middle Name Danger

@dreemr
My phone getting to 17% is a travesty. Everyone on the internet always having a phone at 17% is hilarious 😁

@Bina
I wish on these people not impotence. Getting off too easy, I think. No, I wish upon them a powerful and debilitating case of acute sex aversion. Mine is mild as these things go, but lemme tell ya. When it hits, it fuckin hits. Turn it to 11, watch em crumble if they so much as give a passing ponderance to anyone’s pussy, let alone their daughters’

Lea
Lea

That guy and any who agree with him need to be locked away somewhere far, far away from any children.

Like, a nice room in a shuttle hurtling toward a distant star as fast as physically possible would be nice.

That’s a nice thought. I think I’ll cling to it so I don’t start rage screaming that men who think they’re being cheated because they can’t openly fuck their daughters exist.

Lea
Lea

Bina,
I think you’re right. Just like they like him because of his racism and misogyny, not dispite it, they admire that about him too. They wish they could be creeping in dressing rooms for teen beauty pageant contestants. They admire that he got away with rape and harassment. Of course they don’t draw the line at assaulting his own daughter. They don’t like him dispite the murmurs. They like him because of them. He is the smarmy, rich, abusive, rapist prick they wish they could be.

EJ (Marxist Jazz Weasel)

dlouwe
dlouwe

[…] solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man.

Because women exist only for sex; being a happy, healthy person be damned eh?

Ashara Payne
Ashara Payne

It’s a fundamental misunderstanding of what cuckoldry actually is, i.e. unknowingly raising another man’s child. They’re just so preoccupied with their boners that they’ve stopped their logic at that stage of procreation.
Oh no I’m wrong actually I think but it’s the reason why cuckoldry is bad from an evolutionary perspective.

Scolar Visari
Scolar Visari

Wait a second . . . Wasn’t this dude a bad guy in that first season of Game of Thrones?

@RumiKumu
I don’t think they’re using a capitalism model of economics so much as they’re using the Austrian non-model of anti-economics in much the same way some people like to model cosmology with the equally incoherent Electric Universe or biology with whatever Intelligent Design is supposed to be.

Sure, they all abhor math, they don’t actually publish in reputable journals and they completely disregard anything approaching sound methodology, but that’s precisely what makes them so much easier to adopt than more accurate alternatives. I mean, who needs to waste time studying when the magic wands of praxeology, goddidit and plasma justifies whatever you’re going to say without all the hassle of research and logic? It’s all a waste of time, really, pure faith in that the other guys are wrong should be enough!

I’m sure I’ve seen this applied in Ancient Aliens, too.

Though Smith himself was most assuredly not an anarchist or a terribly good libertarian with his condemnation of private collusion and (gasp) support for the public education of poor people. Heaven forbid the commoners learn to read, they might understand the government might be helping corporations conspire against them! I would only wish more alleged anarchists would read Smith, as that would be (in spite of its inadequacies) markedly superior than the economics lessons they acquired solely from the parts of Atlas Shrugged they managed to glance over before pretending they finished the book.

Hell, I would settle for them playing Bioshock. I would steer alt-righters away from Bioshock Infinite, however, as I’m under the distinct impression that they would envision Columbia as being the good guys. Sort of like how some people argue the Galactic Empire were also good guys, ignoring or perhaps silently approving of their record of brutality, genocide and questionable system of career advancement.

dreemr

@Troubelle & Axe – if it matters, it isn’t just you, it’s a lot of people!

Troubelle: Moonbeam Malcontent + Bard of the New Movement
Troubelle: Moonbeam Malcontent + Bard of the New Movement

@Scolar Visari

Ah, Bioshock…my first M-rated game, and the disaster zone I explored influenced me from the moment I so much as read of it.

Betrayer
Betrayer

Their understanding of how economics works comes from Atlas Shrugged and their understanding of how socialism works comes from Anthem.

Fiction novels written by a train fetishist who was angry she lost her family, wealth, and power in a peasant revolt.

joekster (bearded beta)
joekster (bearded beta)

If these terrible persons have already convinced themselves that they shouldn’t have daughters, than it should also be possible to convince them that they shouldn’t have sons either.

Problem solved in one generation.

brian
brian

jeezus. you can only very to this line of reasoning of you believe that “females” are LITERALLY sex objects. they aren’t even here for “housekeeping” and being “nurturing mothers” or whatever the usual MRA-ish shit is; just for fucking. nothing else.
jeezus.

QuantumInc
QuantumInc

I’ve been reading this blog, lots of other feminist blogs, and contemplating my own male-insecurities for a very long time, and I think a lot of this bizarre thinking is ultimately based on the stereotype that a dude that has lots of sex is a cool “stud” who is somehow better than other men. Maybe your middle/high school experience wasn’t that bad, but you at least saw jokes about it movies and around the internet, that the male virgin is a “total loser” and the guy who can have any girl he wants is awesome because of that. There is sometimes even the assumption that the guy getting laid is has superior masculinity and is thus more capable in everything he does.

Often connected to this idea: Women who have lots of sex are sluts, which are worth less than other women, and female virgins are the best. Lots of guys try to impress their friends with tales of sexual conquests, but are surprised to learn it only counts if the woman in question is normally sexually unavailable.

If you’re truly delusional you could say that sex is a resource that get drained from a woman every time she touches a penis and then goes to improve the man. (Obviously homosexuals don’t count here. This might explain the appeal of “Twilight” where the main guy acknowledges his tendency to suck the life out of women, but is able to abstain.)

This idea that “getting laid” makes you a better man has somehow become the basis for their whole worldview. Their whole concept of what it means to be a human being. In addition, they don’t see women as having anything besides the sex-resource, so naturally there is no way to interact with women that isn’t about getting sex-resource. PUAs want to learn how to maximize resource gathering. Incels aren’t angry because they can’t experience sex, they’re angry because they never get any sex-resource, which in turn is necessary to be a “Real Man”(TM). Of course letting someone get there before you is also cuckoldry because that means the sex-resource is partially depleted already. The friendzone is bad because you trade all this time and attention and resources hoping to get that sweet sex-resource, but actually you don’t get any. Apparently having a daughter means even more time, attention, resources in order to generate a new pile of sex-resource but you don’t actually get to exploit normally.

So similar to corporation competing to exploit resources, men are competing to exploit women. Adds a new dimension to the slang of “drilling her”. Hmm…seems that I’ve accidentally horrified/disgusted myself…sigh.

Serebrianyi Golub
Serebrianyi Golub

Re: biotruths – aren’t these the same (kind of) guys who have claimed that telegony sounds plausible? Given a choice between a good cuck narrative and anything else, like facts or logic, they’ll choose the former.

Re: AnCap reproductive economics, I have another question about consistency. If they a) worship the free market and b) consider women commodities to be traded therein (SMV, etc), why then do they not applaud “Chad?” Instead of advocating unlimited polygamy, like good capitalists, how do they end up supporting this socialist scheme of “a woman for every beta.” Or am I mixing up categories of awful men?

JS
JS

@Serebrianyi: Well done for finding a word I couldn’t figure out the meaning of from context! “Telegony: a theory in heredity, holding that offspring can inherit the characteristics of a previous mate of the female parent; thus the child of a widowed or remarried woman might partake of traits of a previous husband.” There’s a word I never thought there’d be a need for.

Sister Bat'leth of Rational Discussion
Sister Bat'leth of Rational Discussion

@ Axecalibur: ObSF — there’s a short story in the anthology “How to Save the World” which has something like that as a sub-plot. This group of grad students is working on custom-built genetic alterations (very unsupervised, very unethical!), and their first test run is on a serial rapist who attacked one of their number, to give him the equivalent of arousal-triggered myasthenia gravis dialed up to 11. It works.

And adding to the brain-bleach resources, I give you: Popcorn Kittens!

NickNameNick
NickNameNick

@Scolar Visari:

It certainly doesn’t help that, after establishing how racially and economically oppressive the Founders are and how the Vox are trying to dismantle such a system, the developers decided to pretty much validate the Founders by turning the Vox into a savage horde who’ll even murder children and innocent bystanders. Plus Booker proclaims a moral false equivalency by claiming that Daisy Fitzroy is “just as bad” as Comstock.

Like, seriously, what the fuck?! Even if you want to argue that Fitzroy and the Vox’s heel-turn is based on how Bolsheviks took things too far during the Russian Revolution, there’s no substantial precedence within the actual plot other than “they went to an alternate reality where they were hyper-violent” – which is really more of a contrivance than an organic development in the narrative.

Yes, I know they “explain” it in the DLCs they put out afterwards. Except it was pure backpedaling on their part (along with being glorified fan-fiction).

Serebrianyi Golub
Serebrianyi Golub

@JS: yep, I didn’t give much context, and probably should have. OK so I have confirmed that two garbage sites, Return of Kings and SlutHate (both not worth linking or archiving) have both claimed that telegony (or Cuck to the Future!) is real, in humans, based it looks like on research on fruit flies: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/11133203/Could-previous-lovers-influence-appearance-of-future-children.html

PeeVee the (Timber-Rattling Booger Slut, But Noice) Sarcastic
PeeVee the (Timber-Rattling Booger Slut, But Noice) Sarcastic

Telegony?

Oh, great. Yet another thing assholes will shame women about. Thinking that somehow the essence of lovers past can somehow be imprinted on future children.

This is just about as absurd as being pissed off and blaming one’s partner because they dreamt their partner cheated on them.

Fruitflies. Jesus wept.

I am just about done.

Get me off this planet.

MrsObedMarsh
MrsObedMarsh

I linked to the r/AnCap post in the comments on a previous WHTM post. You’re welcome, everyone! 😀

Bakunin
Bakunin

@Scolar Visari

I just want to mention that there are other anarchist schools than these libertarian jerks, plenty of which espouse mutualism and sharing resources instead of free-for-all nonsense. Good anarchists read Proudhon and Kropotkin instead of this crap.

Diptych
Diptych

As a musty, fusty and occasionally even crusty ol’ libsoc, I’d go further than that. “Anarcho-capitalism” and this school of “libertarianism” are nothing of the kind, and have no business playing with words they don’t know the meanings of.

1 2 3