alt-right anti-Semitism entitled babies Islamophobia literal nazis men who should not ever be with women ever misogyny racism twitter white genocide white supremacy

Dr. David Duke: White supremacist, dirty old man

David Duke, creepy grandpa

Aging white supremacist David Duke — or, as he insists, Dr. David Duke — may spend most of his time railing against Jews and Muslims and pretty much everyone who isn’t white (or, rather, white enough for his tastes).

But he also seems to spend a lot of time thinking about white women. Specifically, young white women, sometimes very young, who are, like, smoking HAWT in an all-white kind of way.

On Twitter, in recent days, he’s been posting memes extolling the alleged superior beauty of white women — or, as he likes to put it, women whose parents are both white. His goal? To convince young white men and women to only have kids with white partners —  thus ensuring Duke and others like him that, roughly 18 years down the line, there will be a new generation of white hotties for them to leer at. Because eventually white babies, or at least some of them, become white BABES.

Oh, and this will also help protect the white race from being GENOCIDED FROM WITHIN by RACE TRAITORS who have mixed-race children or none at all.

Basically, Duke’s new campaign enables the creepy old ex-Klansman to post pics like these:

Did I mention that Dr. Duke is 66?

Hey, hey! Watch where you’re looking! Her white heritage is up here!

“Triggered?” Dr. David Duke is trying so hard to keep up with the Pepe-loving alt-right youngsters and their terrible jokes.

Yep, that’s right, Dr. Duke likes big butts and he cannot lie.

Actually, scratch that last bit; he’s pretty good at lying. When he made his first foray into electoral politics lo those many decades ago, he managed to convince more than a few observers that he wasn’t the complete racist piece of shit that he is. Now he doesn’t bother to hide it.

Also he apparently spends his evenings scouring the internet for pictures of white hotties young enough to be his granddaughter … wearing tiny shorts.

So who does Duke blame when white RACE TRAITORS have children with partners of another race, thereby WHITE GENOCIDING future generations of pretty white girls?

Let’s just say that the name of the culprit starts with “J” and rhymes with “Jews.”

Oh, wait, I sort of gave it away didn’t I?

That doesn’t make any sense to me. Don’t the Jews need Christian baby blood for their evil Jewy rituals? Wouldn’t a Jewish conspiracy to reduce the supply of white babies increase the price of white baby blood? I thought Jews were supposed to be the world’s biggest cheapskates!

Anti-Semitism is confusing.

Sister Bat'leth of Rational Discussion
Sister Bat'leth of Rational Discussion

Oops. Having spent over 2/3 of my life in the South, my brain immediately coded “CSA” as “Confederate States of America”, and from there went on to conclude that someone had escaped from an abusive family full of Confederacy-worshipers.

IMO the results of widespread genetic testing are more likely to bring about a breakdown of the racists, as in losing their ability to function well enough to pass as decent people. And I see that as a Good Thing.

ChimericMind
ChimericMind

@Dan Hoan I feel for you– I’ve been part of the regional and state-level judging (Kansas) for History Day, though I’ve been fortunate enough not to have to deal with the kind of dilemma you’ve described. My problem has actually been having to deal with too many students whose issues I sincerely like and want to move on, but we’ve got to narrow the field– the least-sympathetic individual focused on was Woodrow Wilson, but it was about his League of Nations, which I think was the best thing he advocated for. If you don’t want to identify your state, I understand, but I’m curious where it came out of– my knee-jerk reaction is to guess the South, but of course I’m ready to be saddened-yet-not-surprised if it was Oregon or something. That sort of situation pops up everywhere.

Bina

There’s nothing more (((they))) hate than pretty babies.

If you’re gonna get all uppity about your “European heritage”, old man, you might want to bone up on your English grammar and syntax. It’s “There is nothing they hate more”, not “There’s nothing more (((they))) hate”.

(Not shown: The fact that most Jews are also white. And a great many of them are also pretty.)

Otrame
Otrame

Anisky,

So… You think that David worries about the race/ethnicity of a person his godson might or might not be dating? I mean, I think that is what you were implying. You were pretty, well, incoherent.

As a very white person who has 5 grandchildren, none of whom would be considered “white” by the likes of Mr. Duke, I assure you that many white parents honestly don’t give a single solid fuck what color the skin of their children’s dates and/or spouses are.

I mean, just so you know.

Otrame
Otrame

Anisky, sorry sorry, I ran out of time to edit. I realized I misread what you wrote. I thought you were talking to David Futrelle for some reason. Blame it on a senior moment, please.

And I agree, the thought of all those racist assholes with non-white grandchildren pleases me.

This pleases me, too.

Again sorry. And no you weren’t really incoherent. I was.

weirwoodtreehugger: chief manatee

Considering that Oregon was literally created to be a white’s only state, it wouldn’t be a surprise at all.

Banananana dakry: Fat, Short-Haired, and Deranged
Banananana dakry: Fat, Short-Haired, and Deranged

Call me a white racial cuck or something that peabrains like that love to use on non-Nazis, but a lot of biracial/ mixed ladies I’ve seen are really, really devastatingly good looking. More so than my own pasty, flabby-ass self. The idea it gives skeevy bastards like Duke a limp boner just adds to my vicious schadenfreude.

(This is me, post-work and out of fucks to give about assholes’ fee fees!)

Ghost Robot
Ghost Robot

And with that, I just tripled-down on my decision not to have children. Yuck.

Banananana dakry: Fat, Short-Haired, and Deranged
Banananana dakry: Fat, Short-Haired, and Deranged

@Ghost Robot

Quadrupled here, even if I already hadn’t had the baby factory taken out because reasons.

One of my cousins is also committing WHITE GENOCIDE!!!1! by having married a Hmong lady, having a child with her, and treating her older two kids like his own. According to my aunt and late uncle, this was all peachy keen far’s they were concerned. May this be razored Legos in whatever passes for David Duke’s soul.

Laterabbit
Laterabbit

Alex Stallwitz,
Ironically haemophilia doesn’t usually result from inbreeding. It either runs in the family or, in about 30% of cases, is the result of spontaneous mutation in genetic material. In queen Victoria’s case, she was the first carrier who passed the mutation on to her many children who went on to spread it across European royal families. There is a theory linking the age of the father to the spontaneous mutation occuring in children because genetic mutations become more common the older the father is (same is true for women but obviously they cannot have children as late in life as men can). So the theory is that the likely cause of queen Victoria having the mutation was the fact that her father was almost 20 years older than her mother and in his fiftees when she was born.

In conclusion, things that can increase the risk of faulty genes: inbreeding and older men marrying much younger women. Things that can reduce risk of genetic faults: interracial marriage

Dr Duke take note: No more chasing after younger women. You are endangering your race!

weirwoodtreehugger: chief manatee

Well, racists do often make an exception for the white man + Asian woman pairing.

Because all women from the mysterious and exotic country of Asia are submissive and live for nothing but man pleasing dontcha know
/s

Dalillama: Irate Social Engineer

@Banananana dakry
My white cousin’s husband is Rwandan; she also converted to Islam when they married, so that’s a WHITE GENOCIDE twofer. (Incidentally, if Henderson is still reading, they’re both quite feminist, and raising their children to be fiercely feminist as well)

dreemr
dreemr

The thing about this…”trope” or whatever Mr. Duke has going here, is that it doesn’t even make any sense. You could insert any nationality or race or whatever in there:

I’m this pretty because my parents are Polish.
I’m this pretty because my parents are Haitian and Jewish.
I’m this pretty because my parents are Egyptian, Norwegian, South African, Iraqi, Tibetan, and French-Canadian.

It all just means, “I’m this pretty because my parents passed on pleasing genetics”.

JM
JM

So, what Duke is saying is by having a baby with a woman who is not white, I guarantee that she won’t be leered at by a reptillian Nazi?

I’m counting that as a win!

And incidetnally my daughter is so pretty because she is fucking awesome, favourite story is the Princess and the Pig, goes to sleep listening to I am woman, and she will grow up to rule all your asses.

Policy of Madness
Policy of Madness

Is that last picture (the one with the mudshark caption) of a lady with dyed hair?

Her hair looks dyed, possibly blue or teal, to me, and I’ve gotten the impression that blue-haired white women are traitors to the white race or something. Is dying one’s hair blue OK now? Asking for a friend.

Tosca, Chaos made Flesh
Tosca, Chaos made Flesh

Both my parents (and all of my grandparents) are white. This means David Duke would enjoy the sight of 48-year old, 40kg overweight me in booty shorts, right?

………..

But I’m white, David! I’m sooooooooo white! Why don’t you think I’m pretty?????

Axecalibur: Middle Name Danger
Axecalibur: Middle Name Danger

European Beauty is Unrivalled

Yeah, cos people who aren’t shitfuckers don’t pit European and Oceanian gals against each other in a ‘race’ wide beauty showdown

Don’t let our beautiful and unique people die out!

So I can leer at them!

now make sure you have some pretty babies

Gross…

Policy of Madness
Policy of Madness

What if I have white babies and they are super pretty but they are male children?

What if I have white babies and they are just kind of average looking? What if they are born disabled?

What if I have white babies and I don’t raise them purposefully to be raging racists? What if they pair off with non-white partners?

What if I think I’m white and I go on to have “white” babies, but it turns out later that I am 1/100000000th non-white?

So many questions.

dreemr
dreemr

I was kind of flummoxed by this whole Dr. David Duke baloney so I looked into it. From Rationalwiki:

In September 2005, Duke received a Candidate of Sciences degree in history from the Ukrainian Interregional Academy of Personnel ManagementWikipedia’s W.svg (MAUP).[22]
His doctoral thesis was titled “Zionism as a Form of Ethnic Supremacism,”[22] which apparently Duke feels no shame or irony in a former Klansman saying.
The Anti-Defamation League claims that MAUP is the main source of antisemitic activity and publishing in Ukraine,[23] and its “anti-Semitic actions” were “strongly condemned” by Foreign Minister Borys Tarasyuk and various organizations.[24][25][26][27] The Anti-Defamation League describes it as a “University of Hate”.[28] Duke has taught an international relations and a history course at MAUP.

Ah. VERY impressive there, Mr. Duke.

Banananana dakry: Fat, Short-Haired, and Deranged
Banananana dakry: Fat, Short-Haired, and Deranged

@WWTH
*sarcasm acknowledged!*

Uhhhh HUH. Yep, my cousin in law is a complete submissive man-pleasing delicate Oriental flower with the way she works her ass off outside the home and loudly grumbles on Facebook when her husband or older boys don’t pick up the slack. Do not mess with Hmong women; if they don’t know how to hunt, their relatives do.

Banananana dakry: Fat, Short-Haired, and Deranged
Banananana dakry: Fat, Short-Haired, and Deranged

@Dalillama

“TWO FOR ONE outraging of white supremacist fucks here! BUY NOW!”

@PoM

And what if you have pretty white babies, but they turn out to be *gasp* GAY?

tim gueguen

I can imagine how much effort Duke put into determining those women do have two parents who are people he considers white. I imagine it’s none.

Japanese-Canadians have the highest out group marriage rate of Canadian visible minority groups. So I would suspect sooner or later you’ll be able to find a Canadian who fits the blonde haired, blue eyed cliché Duke and co. think of as “Aryan,” but who is of Japanese descent on both their mother and father’s sides.

Anisky
Anisky

@Otrame

Ha, no worries. My post did have that taunting tone that troll posts sometimes have, so I can see how it would be easy to misread it that way. It’s just that my taunt was directed at the creepy racist sexist guy, not the decent anti-racism anti-sexism good guy. 🙂 I posted it here because I don’t actually want to interact with David Duke, on Twitter or anywhere. (Plus, while the fact that he couldn’t even keep his godson, who he had a lot of contact with through his childhood, believing in the “white power” movement past his early twenties is probably a nice sore spot to poke at, I’d rather not bring the racists’ attention back to Derek Black. I imagine he’s been harassed by those guys enough.)

Ray of Rays
Ray of Rays

I get the feeling those fuckheads would still pause at me with my Filipina girlfriend. And probably assume she’s Mexican.

I’m counting that as a win!

Damn straight.

Imaginary Petal
Imaginary Petal
authorialAlchemy
authorialAlchemy

Racial purity is fake, Europe isn’t as white as he thinks it is. A lot of white Americans have non white ancestry and they might not even know it.

Carayak
Carayak

@PolicyofMadness

By my count, 4/5 of those women have clearly dyed hair, but none of these shitheads ever seem to object to bleaching. I WONDER WHY

Yamara

@AsAboveSoBelow, Male Gaze Harvester

Idina Menzel, voice of one alt-reich member’s “waifu” Elsa, is Jewish. I wonder if they know, or care.

And Queen Elsa presents as an asexual aromantic. Though her story in Frozen (2013) maps well on to a lot of liberation struggles, it’s obvious why the Nazis want to co-opt this particular Disney character.

Is it just me, or does David Duke look artificial? I thought he looked fake even when he was younger. In the cover photo of “My Awakening,” he looks like a weird Ken doll.

He looks like what you’d get if Prince Hans tried to build a snowman.

Hans was last seen shoveling horsesh——.

Dreamer
Dreamer

Imaginary Petal: love it! I’m tempted to post a “I’m this pretty because both my parents were sloths!” My cats claim they’re gorgeous because both their parents were felines.

Dreamer
Dreamer

P.S. Taking a parent for skin cancer surgery today. Having two white parents is a liability for me – means big moles.

dreemr
dreemr

@Imaginary Petal – I love that! (And I generally like opossums least of our marsupial friends – I think because of H.P. Lovecraft, through no fault of their own).

AsAboveSoBelow, Male Gaze Harvester
AsAboveSoBelow, Male Gaze Harvester

@Dreamer: Good luck to you and your parent!

Imaginary Petal
Imaginary Petal

There is so much potential for the ‘I’m this pretty because’ meme…love the ones I’ve seen in the comments so far.

IIRC David Duke had plastic surgery in his youth, to straighten his nose, sharpen his cheekbones and get a chin. (I used to live in New Orleans, and knew someone who’d worked on his campaign for senate.) ‘I’m this pretty because I paid a surgeon to make me a Nazi-acceptable face.’

Dan Hoan

@ChimericMind

This was luckily the first time it happened, and I have been judging papers at National History Day for at least 5 years, so that’s why it was so difficult. I was also judging with two people who had not judged before and were not really up on the process. Also, the long-time event organizer of our state just moved on and there is a new person, who is great, but I did not have a pre-event relationship with her.

I mostly did not want to seem like I wanted the student to get in trouble, since she is young, and perhaps was just trying to take a devil’s advocate stance. The head of the event did say that they were going to have a discussion with the student’s teacher.

I actually judge in Wisconsin (and I’ve been told the paper was taken down for our paper site, so hopefully no one else can read it), so it was a little surprising. I have had one other paper that was a little troubling to the read (I don’t remember what the theme was, but the kid really loved guns and wanted to write about how cool they were…), but this was the first blatantly pro-racism/bigotry I have seen. Like I said, we had another paper (which is actually moving on to Nationals) that was about Joe Mccarthy that made a great argument for him taking a stand, but also stating that his stand ultimately led to many people’s lives being destroyed.

Scented Fucking Hard Chairs
Scented Fucking Hard Chairs
dreemr
dreemr

@IP, wwth, & SFHC – you all HAVE to start tweeting these, tagging Mr. David Duke pleeeeaaaase! 🙂

Imaginary Petal
Imaginary Petal

@dreemr

I’ve been meaning to get a troll account on Twitter. I won’t tweet these from Fingie’s account. :p

dreemr
dreemr

@IP – dooooo eeeeeet!! 😀

JS
JS

I’m loving those, especially the calico kitten.

There is an actual fish called a mud shark. I dunno if the meme works that well if you’ve got a picture of a mud shark (spiny dogfish), with “I’m this pretty because both my parents were mud sharks.”

Gussie Jives
Gussie Jives

Ooooh oooh, somebody do one for anglerfish! They always struck me as the MRA nightmare: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglerfish#Reproduction

Some anglerfish, like those of the Ceratiidae, or sea devils, employ an unusual mating method. Because individuals are locally rare, encounters are also very rare. Therefore, finding a mate is problematic. When scientists first started capturing ceratioid anglerfish, they noticed that all of the specimens were female. These individuals were a few centimetres in size and almost all of them had what appeared to be parasites attached to them. It turned out that these “parasites” were highly reduced male ceratioids. This indicates the anglerfish use a polyandrous mating system.

Certain ceratioids rely on parabiotic reproduction. Free-living males and unparasitized females in these species never have fully developed gonads. Thus, males never mature without parasitizing a female, and die if they cannot find one.[2]

Nature, you scary!

weirwoodtreehugger: chief manatee

Save that anglerfish story for the next time an MGTOW comes in here saying that “females” are parasites. After all, according to the manosphere, any animal behavior no matter how far removed that animal is from a human is evopsych proof regarding human behavior. So, this is proof that men are the parasites! Hahahahaha misandry!

Pie
Pie

@Gussie Jives

Nature, you scary!

So, uh. There are some much more horrifying things out there. I was going to name-drop a couple, but it occurs to me that actually spreading some real-life body horror might not necessarily enrich everyone’s lives, and as we are all on the internet I’m sure you can all find plenty of references to bits of our wonderful world that might be filed under “eldritch abomination”.

There also things that sound like they should be fairly nasty but turn out to merely be weird, like hypercastration. Biology is odd like that, as it turns out.

Shaenon

Good grief. I mean, how many college students would actually be interested in Ann Coulter? I’m pretty sure she’s orchestrating all of this in a desperate bid for relevance and book sales.

It’s the College Republicans at Berkeley. They book professional trolls like Milo and Ann Coulter so the decent people of Berkeley will protest and fights will break out, and then they cry crocodile tears to the press about the big scary liberals violating their free speech by speaking back. Because this is all the Republican party represents today: pestering liberals.

This game has quickly become tiresome. Fortunately, it’s already producing diminishing returns: the anti-Milo protest turned into a riot, but the recent alt-right march didn’t generate much violence, and the Coulter thing seems likely to fizzle. I mean, who gives a crap about Ann Coulter?

PeeVee the (Timber-Rattling Booger Slut, But Noice) Sarcastic
PeeVee the (Timber-Rattling Booger Slut, But Noice) Sarcastic

Shaenon, nice to see you still post here…

I have always wanted to thank you for your NWOSlave’s Big Book ‘O Learnin’.

I have it bookmarked for those times when I need a laugh.

(Also, thank you for your fabulous work.)

Fujimoto
Fujimoto

Sister Bat’leth of Rational Discussion
April 27, 2017 at 4:42 pm

I keep reading CSA like that too, even though I know the child sexual abuse meaning, since I take so many classes on African American history. Thus the abbreviation CSA comes up a whole lot. I used to see posts tagged with “CW CSA” and think they would go into twisted Confederate ideology and descriptions of slavery, then be confused when the Confederacy doesn’t come up.

Mattie
Mattie

Has anyone checked to make sure all those stock models/non-stock models actually are “100% white”?

Because it would be super awkward (and hilarious) if some of them weren’t or were part-Jewish or something.

Shaenon

Shaenon, nice to see you still post here…

I have always wanted to thank you for your NWOSlave’s Big Book ‘O Learnin’.

It was a labor of love.

Also: all the ladies in these memes are pretty, but they’re not, like, Beyonce gorgeous. I feel like the white race could be trying harder here.

bluecat
bluecat

My ex has the most beautiful blonde, blue-eyed daughter. He’s Jewish. She visited Auschwitz when she was 15 and was discussing with him what their chances would have been: he reckoned he could have got her adopted as an Aryan, to avoid the compulsory sterilisation and working to death she’d get as a “mischling” but it would have been him, her grandmother, and her non-Jewish mother (“race-traitor”) for the camps.

My husband has the most stunning red-headed green eyed daughter. Their heritage is English, Irish, Spanish and Jewish. His son (by a different mother) is that plus Austrian and Scots, and the grandchildren are all of that plus Kenyan. And they are gorgeous.

Though I’d really prefer it if they didn’t appeal to a leering White Supremicist.