alpha males grandiosity imaginary oppression incoherent rage men who should not ever be with women ever MGTOW misogyny none dare call it conspiracy reddit

What if the Pitt-Jolie divorce is a FALSE FLAG to make men feel bad, or something, MGTOW asks

Actual photo of Pitt-Jolie divorce negotiations

We are through the looking-glass, people!

On the Men Going Their Own Way subreddit, a fellow calling himself huckleberryferry has a TERRIFYING new conspiracy theory: What if whenever there’s a news story about some famous rich and/or handsome dude who’s been done wrong by a woman, it’s actually a FALSE FLAG arranged by evil elites to make men feel bad about themselves, or something?

At least I think that’s what he’s trying to say. It’s a little hard to tell, because clearly the evil Satanic elites have been conspiring against huckleberryferry’s ability to write comprehensible prose.

WHAT IF THE TOP ELITES ARE PLAYING WITH US? (self.MGTOW) submitted 10 hours ago by huckleberryferry What if those top elites are creating these ridiculous events, some where women outsmart even other top, elite members? What if all the major, top media stories are all prearranged behind the throne before they are actually allowed to happen? What if every event is a play behind which is an unknown, ultimate agenda? I rather find it ridiculous that top and influential people such as Elon Musk, Brad Pitt,...(add to the list of "invincible" men of our time—millionaires, billionaires, scientists, politicians, celebrities, etc.—who have (allowed themselves) been publicly screwed by women, feminism.) What if the cult groups of society are behind all this but just using the nature of women to their advantage (think of Satan—if you believe in the Bible—using Eve after she was created to bring man(kind) down)? Just consider it wise men, for we (MGTOW) may as well possibly be under delusions and taken by media deceptions that it's entirely ONLY women demonstrating their dark nature

If true, this is HUGE, and clearly the only way to fight back against these Top Satanic Elites is to post lots of stuff on Reddit about how women suck.

Ooglyboggles

Yes, everything is made to make you feel bad.

CriticalDragon1177

David Futrelle

Is Huckleberryferry auditioning to be the new Alex Jones? It sure sounds like it

JoeB
JoeB

@CriticalDragon1177

Well the current one is in a pretty rough spot right now with his personal dirty laundry getting aired in his custody suit, his lawyer making the case that he’s just playing a character and him desperately shouting he’s not.

Bina

Aaaaand here we have yet another reason why MGTOW aren’t really GTOW, but rather are driving women away from them with their cockamamie conspiracy theories. Each one of them is more inane than the last. It’s not feminism that’s ruining everything for you, guys…it’s your fucking conspiracy kookery. You are not super-rational beings who are too good for us evil dirty feeemales, you are silly dweebs in trilbies, getting your underoos in a bunch over some complete stranger’s divorce that has literally NOTHING to do with a Grand Design, never mind you.

Imaginary Petal
Imaginary Petal

But but but I thought Brad Pitt was supposed to make them feel bad by dating Angelina Jolie. Now they also feel bad when he’s not dating Angelina Jolie? The MGTOWs just can’t catch a break!

MGTOW Fingie

comment image

Austin Loomis

“Wht hv thy dn t y, Grg? Wht hav thy dn t y t mk y s ncrdbly dmb? […] Hv thy btn y? Hv y bn trtrd?”
— Margy Palumbo Burke to George K. Ferguson, near the end of The Widow’s Blind Date (Israel Horovitz, 1989), disemvoweled for ableist language

Iseult The Idle
Iseult The Idle

I like “disemvoweled”. I may have to steal that.

And marmalade kitties give sweet boops!

And that guy… yeah. You are TOTALLY right, dude, congratulations on sussing out the real meaning of it all. You, only you, figured it all out and drew back the curtain for all mankind. You go, you special snowflake champion of all that is righteous.

Now if you’ll excuse me, Michelle Obama and Oprah have been on a yacht all week and probably have some orders for us. Gotta go! We’ll see you, even if you don’t see us, muahahahaha.

Donnie
Donnie

On the one hand, there’s no way this could be true. It’s basically asking us to believe that rich and famous people are so good at monogamy that their marriages can’t end unless a conspiracy orders it.

On the other hand, WHOA IF TRUE!

Hippodameia
Hippodameia

So how does he explain the Apricot Abomination’s “election?”

Redsilkphoenix: Jetpack Vixen, Agent of the FemiNest Collective; Keeper of a Hell Toupee, and all-around Intergalactic Meanie

@Iseult The Idle,

Disemvoweling has been around for a long time, though it wasn’t until the 1990’s that the practice gained that name.

Useful thing for annoying the trolls without banning them outright. Especially if you have moral reservations over any free speech issues banning might cause. (I have stumbled across some bloggers who aren’t alt-right types who do have free speech issues over banning.)

If you do a search for disemvoweling tools you’ll get a bunch of hits for all sorts of platforms.

PeeVee the (Noice) Sarcastic
PeeVee the (Noice) Sarcastic

What if up is down, left is right, and water is dry?

Abort mission. We’ve been busted.

Bina

Every one of these guys is Otto from A Fish Called Wanda:

Emma
Emma

How is Brad Pitt an invincible man? He’s an actor not Superman! Hollywood people break up frequently because the combination of insane fame and wealth makes them narcissistic and bored, or just for regular reasons like the rest of the world. But I’m just stating the obvious here. XD

BGHilton

Is it just me, or are the terms ‘elites’ and ‘magical wizards’ becoming closer in meaning?

weirwoodtreehugger: chief manatee

I wondered how the manosphere would react to the Jolie-Pitt break up. On the one hand, he’s a man so they have to take his side. On the other hand, he’s Brad Pitt. The only man on the planet that women are attracted to. How can they possibly side with the man who single handedly caused incel?

Leave it to an MGTOW to craft a conspiracy theory to get out of this conundrum.

Kat, ambassador of the feminist government in exile
Kat, ambassador of the feminist government in exile

It seems like only yesterday that manospherians were accusing women of rejecting them for the kind of gross behavior that we would totally let Brad Pitt get away with — because, I suppose, he’s so handsome and rich.

Women! Such hypocrites, LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!

It’s my opinion that they picked on Brad Pitt because they could spell his name.

Unlike, say, George Klooney. Or Johnny Dep. Chris Helmsworth. Hugh Jackmann.

zaunfink
zaunfink

*dies*

I think you’re not far from the truth, tbh.

Lea
Lea

How is getting divorced automatically “being screwed”?

People have the right to disolve an unhappy marriage.

Oh. That’s right. They don’t think women are people.

Banananana dakry: Fat, Short-Haired, and Deranged
Banananana dakry: Fat, Short-Haired, and Deranged

@Kat

I dunno, I’ve heard from a couple of different places Pitt’s kind of smelly (B.O. or not washing, I don’t know). That kind of puts me off my libido no matter how gorgeous the guy is (and Brad Pitt doesn’t do it for me even before his stank enters the picture). So guess what, guys! Some women don’t let him get away with not wiping his ass, either!

Kat, ambassador of the feminist government in exile
Kat, ambassador of the feminist government in exile

@zaunfink

*dies*

I think you’re not far from the truth, tbh.

It’s funny ’cause it’s true.

@banananana dakry

Whoa! You can’t talk that way about Brad Pitt. Women, without exception, adore the man. Okay, I guess Angelina might be done adoring him. But she actually knows him, so she’s got an excuse.

Scented Fucking Hard Chairs
Scented Fucking Hard Chairs

I’ve always wondered… All MRAs despise Brad Pitt. All MRAs idolise Tyler Durden. Given their utter inability to separate fantasy from reality, character from actor, how the fuck do they square that one away?

EJ (Marxist Jazz Weasel)

@M:
I think it’s because they can imagine themselves being Tyler Durden; whereas being Brad Pitt would require good genetics, hard work, talent and luck, none of which they have. As always, manospherians are bottom-feeders even in their fantasies.

Also, Tyler Durden wasn’t played by Brad Pitt, as you well know. He was played by an actor who’s so much sexier.

Weird (Encouraged by the RESISTANCE!!!!) Eddie
Weird (Encouraged by the RESISTANCE!!!!) Eddie

huckleberryferry… what if the entire universe is really just painted on the inside of your eyeballs?????

re: disemvoweling… “railroad crossing, look out for the cars; can you spell that without any r’s “?? (oh, sorry, that’s something entirely different)

Michael Brew
Michael Brew

We (MGTOW) may as well possibly be under delusions…

QFT.

… and taken by media deceptions that it’s entirely ONLY women demonstrating their dark nature.

Wait, wait. The way this is phrased makes it sound like he’s suggesting that the media is tricking the MGTOWs into thinking only women are at fault. So… is this a glimmer of awareness or just characteristic Manospheran poor grammar?

Unlike, say, George Klooney. Or Johnny Dep. Chris Helmsworth. Hugh Jackmann.

Haha, first one I thought was just an ironic typo. Cottoned on at “Dep.”

All MRAs despise Brad Pitt. All MRAs love Tyler Durden. Given their utter inability to separate fantasy from reality, how the hell do they square that away?

I would say they just read the book, but I have a hard time believing they read anything but terrible, wordy memes. Like Vox Day books.

Alan Robertshaw
Alan Robertshaw

George Clooney

Or as he’s known round The Temple, “Amal Alamuddin’s husband”.

Paradoxical Intention: Leader of the Deathclaw Damsels

Alan Robertshaw | April 19, 2017 at 7:36 am

George Clooney

Or as he’s known round The Temple, “Amal Alamuddin’s husband”.

comment image

That made me laugh.

Elizabeth Regina
Elizabeth Regina

Are MGTOW not unplugged from the vacuous world of gossip about celebrity relationships?

Oh, it’s like everything else – only when it suits them

Viscaria the Cheese Hog
Viscaria the Cheese Hog

Read the passage above and then answer the following questions.

1. What is the most top and elite?

a. Top elites
b. Top, elite members
c. Major, top media stories
d. Top and influential people

Fishy Goat
Fishy Goat

@ Kat:

Unlike, say, George Klooney. Or Johnny Dep. Chris Helmsworth. Hugh Jackmann.

Cucumber Bandersnatch. 😉

@Viscaria “Anyone who isn’t MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!” 😉

AsAboveSoBelow, Male Gaze Harvester
AsAboveSoBelow, Male Gaze Harvester

I’m curious: has anyone ever become a former MGTOWer?

Kale
Kale

Every time I think of Alex Jones’ lawyer, I picture a frustrated Saul Goodman

Axecalibur: Middle Name Danger
Axecalibur: Middle Name Danger

@AsAbove

I’m curious: has anyone ever become a former MGTOWer?

In that they quit the toxic bullshit, or in that they specifically quit the celibacy part?

Banananana dakry: Fat, Short-Haired, and Deranged
Banananana dakry: Fat, Short-Haired, and Deranged

@Kat

Oh my god, I forgot, I’m sorry! Forgive me, Katie, for I have committed heresy. Brad Pitt is the divinest hunk of man to ever walk the earth and every woman alive wants to ride on his cock carousel. Except for the ones that have already been.

😉

Tosca, Chaos made Flesh
Tosca, Chaos made Flesh

I Am Not a Psychiatrist, nor do I play one on television, but…if I knew this guy IRL I would advise him to see a doctor. He apparently believes that some of the richest and most famous people in the Western world are conspiring to arrange their lives, Truman Show-style…to make him and his friends feel bad. I’m not sure where the line is between dumb conspiracy theory and pathological paranoid delusions, but this person is surely in the vicinity of it.

Kat, ambassador of the feminist government in exile
Kat, ambassador of the feminist government in exile

@Alan

George Clooney

Or as he’s known round The Temple, “Amal Alamuddin’s husband”.

I know you mean the Middle Temple (it’s not the First Temple, is it?):

But I prefer to think of “The Temple” as the sacred institution devoted to the worship of Katie, not to mention the accoutrements associated with this veneration:

Alan Robertshaw
Alan Robertshaw

@ Kat

I was thinking of The Temple as in the physical location:

Middle Temple (and Inner Temple) are Inns of Court. That’s a bit like a guild or livery company. Although they still have a practical rather than ceremonial function. Both Inns though own property (including various chambers buildings) located within the Temple itself. You can tell which building belongs to whom by looking at the drainpipes. They have the appropriate insignia on them.

There is actually an Outer Temple, but that is a building rather than an Inn. Unsurprisingly it’s just outside Temple proper.

You can be a member of a chambers belonging to a different Inn to the Inn you yourself are a member of.

Amal is I believe a member of Inner Temple. Her chambers, Doughty Street, is actually located outside the Temple. On Doughty Street (we’re not very imaginative when it comes to names).

Heh, hope that makes some sense 🙂

Jamesworkshop
Jamesworkshop

I noticed that out of 54 comments barely any seemed directly related to the Original post.

Kat, ambassador of the feminist government in exile
Kat, ambassador of the feminist government in exile

@Alan
Thanks for the clarification. This whole Temple thing is pretty new to me.

And British history, I believe, extends back a bit further than that of the USA.

Alan Robertshaw
Alan Robertshaw

@ kat

Without Middle Temple there wouldn’t be a history of the USA (or a USA) 😉

(That’s our original copy. Lives in the library. In one of those tacky clipframes from Athena!)

Kat, ambassador of the feminist government in exile
Kat, ambassador of the feminist government in exile

@Alan
Kickass! Thanks for that.

I don’t think I’m the only American with a limited knowledge of the Temple. You’re the one who brought it to my attention several months ago.

I just checked with my (American) boyfriend, who reads all kinds of stuff about history. He’s never heard of it.

Sad!

JS
JS

@Fishy Goat
You bstrd, I saw Cucumber Bandersnatch, and then wound up thinking for some time what the real name was, while still knowing EXACTLY who you were talking about.

Dalillama: Irate Social Engineer

I knew about the Temple, but not that it’s now full of lawyers. I spent some while fascinated with the Templars

Alan Robertshaw
Alan Robertshaw

@ dalillama

but not that it’s now full of lawyers

We’ve been there since about 1320!

Hopefully you’ll get over one day and I can show you around. If you like Templars you might find it interesting. Especially the church. The original round bit dates back ages. I think it’s a copy of some place in Jerusalem. I’m entitled to be married there; although if I ever do get hitched it’ll be at that stone circle I like.

Middle Temple took over all the Templars accoutrements (but not the supposedly missing treasure unfortunately) hence me having cufflinks with the Templar cross and a lamb and flag. Inner Temple got a new logo. Collectively though we share a symbol of two knights on one horse. That was apparently to show the Templars frugality and humbleness.

(I still maintain that column is too big for the statue)

Turtle
Turtle

Is it too much of a stretch to say Eve is the Anita Sarkeesian of biblical times? Both the target of organised misogynists and both still brought up as evidence of the evilness of women roughly 2000 years after their original ‘sin’?

Alan Robertshaw
Alan Robertshaw

@ turtle

That’s an interesting topic. If it’s an area you want to explore further I’d recommend you also look at all the Lilith mythology as well.

Turtle
Turtle

Thanks Alan, I will definitely check Lilith out

The Real Cie

Hang on, I need to turn my eyeballs back the right way. After reading the “wisdom” of Huckleberryferry, they rolled so far back that I can see the ridges in my brain. Also, shame on me for what I was thinking the other day!