alt-right anti-Semitism daily stormer flat earth irony alert literal nazis none dare call it conspiracy racism

There are, for real, Nazi Flat Earthers, and they need to fall off the edge of the world

Hitler takes aim at the ball earth propagandists at NASA

There’s a civil war brewing in the midst of the once-happy alt-right. No, I don’t mean the squabbles between those alt-rightists who’ve abandoned Trump over his Syria attack and those sticking with Daddy — that’s old news. I mean the civil war between the neo-Nazis who think the earth is a globe and those who think it’s flat.

Yes, that’s right: There are Nazi Flat Earthers, for real, who think that “globe-heads” (that’s what flat earthers call the rest of us) are as big of a problem as “globalists.”

This is news not just to you and me but to some in the alt-right itself, including Daily Stormer head boy Andrew Anglin, who posted a joke video about flat eartherism yesterday only to discover that some of his fans take the flat earth very seriously.

In the comments to his post, the Nazi Flat Earthers laid out their case, such as it is. (Here’s a direct link to the discussion on the Daily Stormer forum; archive.is doesn’t seem to work properly with forums.)

“omg, I can’t believe you guys haven’t figured out the world is flat yet…..” wrote someone calling himself Excalibur

here is a challenge for all the non believers , somebody give me a picture of the earth that is not CGI
just one

(Er, this one?)

“Whiteliberty,” meanwhile, suggested that STEM logic supports the flat earth “thesis.”

Science is the acquisition of knowledge capable of being reproduced.

You can’t reproduce Big Bang. It’s not science.

With flat earth, there are multiple lines of evidence that point in the same direction.

Many globe claims have been power of suggestion, reliance on authority, and black box frauds. As a thesis, flat earth is stronger in 2017 than 2007. …

Newton’s Third Law prohibits acceleration in space. You need a medium to move: floor, water, atmosphere. Space is not a medium. This would explain why NASA had to lie and fake a moon mission.

“Interjew” rehashed a favorite flat earther argument, that ships don’t really go over the horizon at all; they’re just hard to see at such a great distance.

Using modern technology, you can zoom them back in. They’re not a mile below a curvature, they just go beyond the vanishing point of perspective.

3rdRicht had some serious thoughts about moonlight

I only started looking into what Flat Earth theories within the last month.

1 interesting point is at night, it is cooler in the Moonlight than it is in the shade.

I have no idea what he’s talking about or how this “fact,” if true, would support the idea of a flat earth.

“Fun fact,”whitemanshame added, “all the moon mission astronauts were satanic freemasons.”

KingOfTheNorth1488 added sarcastically

If Jews and masons tell me I’m on a spinning ball moving through the universe at near lightspeed, I believe them because they are experts and my eyes are lying to me.

There were, of course, quite a few Daily Stormer readers who took issue with the flat earth nonsense.

“[F]lat earth requires us to believe that almost everything we know about the entirety of physics is completely wrong and upside down,” StormCommando noted.

What are all the thousands of photos of stars, galaxies and planets and why would they go to such extreme lengths to create such a dumb conspiracy? And why would they invent all of these apparently totally fictional satellites and go into great detail about their workings, specifications, and spend time making these elaborate and unnecessary ‘props’ in lab environments? Again, utterly stupid idea.

But hey, he went on to add, it’s not like the Holocaust is real though.

I can buy holocaust revisionism because that’s a conceivable lie. It’s about distorting the facts of something which already happened. … [I]t’s very easy with a little examination to disprove the holohoax.

Someone calling himself BobMarely (!) was a little upset that the topic had even come up.

Maybe I am weird but I HATE FLATEARTH MORE THAN CHILD RAPING PAVEMENT APES. Why in the hell is Anglin posting this crap? This is disgusting beyond words. … Is this humor? It doesn’t seem to have any entertainment value. Is the entire goal of this video just to irritate me personally?

Still, even some of those not completely convinced by the flat earth theory had no trouble believing that the moon landings, at least, were faked.

“One thing is for sure: We never went to the moon,” wrote fascistlemming.

I find it kinda shocking that so many people think we did. “The jews faked 6 million dead kikes with fake shower rooms, but faking the moon landing is impossible because of reasons.”

Despite the animus, flat earth Nazis and globeheads alike agreed on one thing: it’s all the fault of the lying Jews.

As the round-earthers see it, it’s the Jews who are behind the flat earth movement. A fellow calling himself Dune noted:

One of the main proponents of [the flat earth theory] is a jew named Mark Sargent. … Anything lead by a jew and randomly pushed toward the masses via their pawns is questionable for the larger picture they may be working towards.

To JosephGoebbels,

the flat earth theory comes from the jews who will do anything they can to get white people to not believe in the Holy Bible as truth.

Don’t ask me to explain this theory in more detail, as Mr. Goebbels didn’t even explain it himself.

The flat earthers, meanwhile, suggest that Jews are hiding the reality of the flat earth behind a mountain of Jew lies.

SouthernFascist suggested that

They lie about the holocaust, they lie about the bible, they lie about every single war, they constantly change history, the pretend to be part of the European diaspora, they lie about the control their banks have, they shovel race mixing propaganda down our throats, so if any of this flat earth stiff has any merit at all, it wouldn’t be a surprise if the jews were lying about that too.

[W]hitemanshame was a bit more definite on this point:

Globe theory hatched from the Jews.
Do your research.
Jews, Jesuits and freemasons pushed the globe fantasy.

Anglin, annoyed both by the flat earthers and by those anti-flat-earthers who didn’t realize the flat earth video he posted had been a joke, added a big disclaimer at the top of the posts — and closed the comments.

In a followup post, he made clear to his readers that not only isn’t he a flat earther; he doesn’t even want people talking about the subject on his website.

I do not believe the earth is flat, nor is it something I want to promote to people.

If you do believe the earth is flat, that is your own business, but I don’t want that on my website.

Again, it was a mistake to post the video, as I am aware that there is an army of people on the internet who push this idea.

I don’t even want to make this post, because I don’t want these people sending me fifty trillion emails, but I want to be clear that I didn’t make that post to endorse flat earth theories. …

Seriously though, this type of thing is just… I mean, use some common sense, guys.

I understand you’re not scientists, and I understand you’ve been lied to a lot so you’re willing to question anything, but just look: 100% of scientists would either be lying about this or be in on the conspiracy, while 100% of pilots and shipmen would have to be in on the conspiracy, along with all of the governments of the world, the militaries, television, telecommunications and any other company that uses satellites and on and on and on would have to be in on this conspiracy to lie to you about the shape of the earth.

He’s right, of course. It just seems like a slightly ironic argument for someone who is a Holocaust denier to make.

authorialAlchemy
authorialAlchemy

I can’t wait for commercial space travel.

Moggie
Moggie

ColeYote:

That is a terrible definition of science.

It’s the sort of definition which is popular with creationists, though. Notice how the same commenter dismisses the Big Bang, even though that’s irrelevant to the discussion: this too suggests they’re a creationist. Any science which contradicts their particular interpretation of the bible must be disparaged at every opportunity.

Pie
Pie

@Betrayer
What I’ve never understood is how they explain the seasons. Particularly considering they are different in the southern hemisphere than the northern one.

@Handsome Jack

Wait…That doesn’t make sense. Both the north and south poles are cold. If Antarctica is the edge, wouldn’t that put the North Pole somewhere in the middle of the world disc? And what about people who landed on different shores of Antarctica and the North Pole?

If you imagine the sun as moving in a circular path over the flat earth, you can see that some bits of the surface can be further away from the sun than others. If the sun follows the equator, the north pole is quite a long way from it, and is therefore cold. The impassable ice wall at the rim is further away still, which is why it is extra extra cold. Easy!

I think you can explain seasons if you have the sun travel in an expanding and contracting (possibly hourglass-shaped) path that’s slightly off-center.

Anyway, this is why you can’t trivially debunk flat earth theories without resorting to complex things that flatearthers are wilfully ignorant of, like physics and geometry. For example, the magical light bending effect should be straightforward to demonstrate with a nice reflecting laser experiment. LIGO has 4km beam paths, with reflectors in them that given them an effective length of >1000km (https://www.ligo.caltech.edu/page/ligos-ifo) and there’s no light bending to be seen there. Sure, the conspiracy peeps wil cry conspiracy, but they’ll never manage to explain what the point of such a conspiracy would be (and they won’t bother to make their own version of the experiment, which could be way cheaper and simpler if they weren’t doing interferometry).

misophistry
misophistry

This is pure gold. That last quote… That one must have mastered the art of self deception well.

I used to have irrational beliefs when I was young. I thought that the pyramids were built by aliens. Thankfully the library had a section on astronomy and archeology as well as Erich von Däniken’s books, so I read those too and learned reasonable well worked out explanations for things. I realised that the only reason I believed in the ancient aliens was because I really wanted for there to be aliens but they were obviously just shoehorned in.

These holocaust denialists have gotten so good at only believing what they want to, they’ve become detached from reality. They don’t believe one part of the story so strongly they start to question the whole of reality.

I have relatives like this – not nazis, but 9/11 truther, NWO fearing NoVacc’ers. Good people but with an irrational fear of anything

chemical

. Their poor kid got measles at 16. They wont talk about it. Unless you want to hear all about how the big pharma wants to kill us all to make profit (Huh?).

Sometimes I wonder where all this reality denial will lead.

EJ (Marxist Jazz Weasel)

Sometimes I wonder where all this reality denial will lead.

C.S.Strowbridge
C.S.Strowbridge

It costs $75,000 to take an ultra-high altitude balloon ride. These balloons go so far up that you can see the curvature of the Earth for yourself. If they really believe the Earth is flat, then they could crowdfund a few of these trips to prove it.

Kootiepatra

I am pretty into the Bible, seeing as part of my IRL actual job is to teach people about it.

…The Bible makes no comment on the shape of the earth, beyond a couple of lines of poetry that in no way suggest a scientific proposition. It’s like how Dean Martin’s song does not prove he thinks the moon is similar to pizza or that it literally strikes people’s eyeballs.

Kat
Kat

It’s clear to me the earth is flat. I’m not sure why “scientists” are attempting to mislead us. But my guess is that they’re mystifying nature for job security. When they have to spend a lot of time explaining their complex “theories,” that’s more hours of work per day, week, and year.

Use your common sense. Look around you. It’s abundantly clear that we do not live on a globe that is spinning through space. If we were, we would all have vertigo.

No, we live on a flat earth — well, a mostly flat earth, except for the mountains and valleys.

You might say there are gigantic holes in my Mostly Flat Earth theory. Something about the equator and the moon and the positions of the stars, yada yada. Columbus. The Vikings. Woop dee do. This is where my lack of scientific knowledge comes in handy.

I know what I see. Therefore I know what is true.

EJ (Marxist Jazz Weasel)

But Kat, how does your Mostly Flat Earth theory explain the Australians clinging to the underside of the Earth?

Moggie
Moggie

Don’t tell me you fell for the Australia hoax, EJ! Look at their supposed wildlife: it’s obviously fictional.

Kat
Kat

@EJ

Australians clinging to the bottom of the earth: Is that the newest scientific theory? Nonsense. Australians don’t cling to anything. The earth is Mostly Flat and stretches out as far as the eye can see and then some. And beyond what the eye can see lies — well, anyone’s guess.

Kat
Kat

comment image

Ha, ha! This seems to be an ad for a gym. And the guy, who’s he? Maybe Donald Trump’s imagined self?

EJ (Marxist Jazz Weasel)

If Australians don’t cling to anything, then who did the koalas learn it from? Checkmate, evolutionists.

EJ (Marxist Jazz Weasel)

(I now realise that my attempt at a gotcha was foiled by Moggie’s cunning. Well done. I bow to someone funnier than I am.)

Margot
Margot

Wow. I wonder what it’s like being a relative of such a person. (flat-earther nazi) These people live in a completely separate reality.

Kat
Kat

@EJ
Koalas? They’re adorable, as Qantas Airlines never tires of pointing out. Adorable except for their sharp teeth. But I’m never going to corner one, so I don’t think a koala will use those sharp teeth against me, one of their biggest fans.
comment image
comment image

Sorry, were you making a point about evolution?

Alan Robertshaw

Hitler was a bit of a fan of the inverted earth theory. That’s the idea that we live on the inside of a sphere. He ordered a guy called Heinz Fischer on an expedition to the Baltic where they pointed infra red telescopes into the sky so they could look down on the British fleet.

Didn’t work.

Sinkable John : Pansy Ass Pinko, Regicidal Beast-of-Burden
Sinkable John : Pansy Ass Pinko, Regicidal Beast-of-Burden

I almost believed Michael Suttkus was a an actual flat-earther troll.

comment image

Moggie
Moggie

Kootiepatra:

Yeah, but biblical literalists are a thing. A particularly stupid thing. They’ll point to the “four corners” stuff in Isaiah and Revelation, or the devil taking Jesus onto a high mountain and showing him the whole world, and call checkmate.

As for Dean Martin, the guy was clearly a fool. This is a moray:

Mish of the Catlady Ascendancy
Mish of the Catlady Ascendancy

@Kat,

Koalas are far too lazy to even consider using their claws or teeth for anything other than chewing and holding on to the tree they’re about to fall asleep in. This observation is based on my extensive research (i.e. seeing them a few times). I have actually held the baby ones and they are pretty damn adorable.

As for this business about Australians falling off … you guys are so close to the actual truth. So close.

IBH Ardipithecus
IBH Ardipithecus

Perhaps they’d like to explain why the bases of these otherwise perfectly visible wind turbines disappear below the horizon…

Mish of the Catlady Ascendancy
Mish of the Catlady Ascendancy

@PoM, IP,

Thanks, I thought so. It’s depressing that I sort of knew what they meant.

@ChimericMind,

Your comment inspired me to spend a fun few minutes spoonerising “pavement raping child ape”. Thanks 🙂

Bina

Jews, Jesuits and freemasons pushed the globe fantasy.

Eratosthenes of Cyrene was a Jewish Jesuit freemason? I’m shocked, SHOCKED!

@ bina

he was using as his unit of measure the Greek unit “stadion,” or the length of an athletic stadium.

It’s funny how we still use “that’s the length of x football pitches” even today.

(Over here we also use “Nelson’s Column(s)” as the unit of height. Which is weird because even I have no idea how tall that actually is and I used to walk past the thing several times a week)

opposablethumbs
opposablethumbs

How many double-decker buses in a football pitch? And how many football pitches in a Wales? (or should that be Albert Halls or even Olympic swimming-pools, I forget)

At least Discworld has some consistency to its geography (probably due to the high concentrations of narrativium), even if one of the elephants occasionally has to lift a leg to let the sun get past.

Imaginary Petal
Imaginary Petal

Here in Sweden, there’s some sort of epic conspiracy troll of the Hindu variety who goes by internet aliases Snilleblixten (Stroke of Genious), Död o återfödd (Dead and Reborn), and probably a bunch of others. He’s registered to basically every Swedish online platform in existence, focusing on blog networks and message boards of all kinds.

This guy is pretty much a midpoint between Alex Jones and Dennis Markuze, in that he believes in every single conspiracy theory ever uttered, rejects every known fact about the world, and rambles incoherently in endless teal deers packed with youtube links.

He has been around for many years, and his pet issues are Hinduism, atheism, chemtrails, numerology, vegetarianism, moon landing trutherism, 9/11 trutherism, reincarnation, von Däniken-ism, archeology/paleontology trutherism, mysticism, and (of course) yelling about being unfairly treated by moderators. Recently, he seems to have focused quite a bit on false flag conspiracy theories, especially the Berlin truck attack last December.

However, the topic he cares the absolute most about is geocentrism, combined with the idea that the Earth is hollow. A few years ago he wrote a massive “dissertation” on the topic, which he posted in full to message boards and various blogs all over the internet. For a while, he was so notorious that he actually got email interviews with somewhat credible news outlets, despite only being known through internet aliases and the same recycled profile pic that he’s been using for, idk, 15 years?

His Hollow Earth rants are amazingly strange. In short, he believes that the planet has giant holes on both poles, which “they” are concealing for reasons unknown. As evidence for this, he’s posted satellite pictures of Earth where you can see circular openings in clouds, or pictures of storms, claiming that the circle seen in the picture is actually a hole in the planet’s surface. He believe this confirms his pole hole theory, despite these circles not appearing anywhere near the poles, and despite not believing in satellites.

He is a UFO believer, even though he views space travel as impossible. For this reason, he’s come to the conclusion that “aliens” are not actually extraterrestrials, but rather intraterrestrials, i.e. they live inside the Hollow Earth and their vehicles travel to the surface through the pole holes in order to monitor us. He also believes that the aurora borealis is a light show put on by the intraterrestrials, again for reasons unknown.

This guy makes my head hurt so much, a number of years ago I had to make the decision to just pretend he doesn’t exist.

@ opposable thumbs

How many double-decker buses in a football pitch?

Double decker buses are approximately the size of newly discovered dinosaurs. So you’d probably have to lay a bunch of brontosauruses end to end at Anfield or something to work that out.

PeeVee the (Noice) Sarcastic
PeeVee the (Noice) Sarcastic

I think out of all of the flat-earthers theories, the one that makes me laugh the most is the one where Australia doesn’t exist; Australia is a hoax.

To what end? What is the purpose of majiking away a continent? SMH.

ETA: I was wrong. IP’s guy wins.

Moggie
Moggie

It’s strange to measure lengths in terms of football pitches, since there are numerous variants of football, with differently-sized pitches. Australian rules football pitches aren’t even rectangular! If they really existed, that is.

Bina

@Alan:

Isn’t it? Of course, in the US, that’s bound to lead to confusion, as soccer pitches and football (as in hand-egg) stadia may or may not be the same size. (I’m no sports buff, so I can’t tell you, but I’m sure someone else could.)

Also, fun trivia fact: “Gymnasium” literally means “place to get naked”, because the ancient Greeks did their exercises and sports in the altogether. (Hence all those wonderfully constructed nude statues, which were probably all posed for by athletes of the day.) Meanwhile, the German word for high school is also “Gymnasium”, for reasons unclear. (Nudity, obviously, plays no part there, although sports most certainly do.)

‘nother fun trivia fact: Western railroad gauge is literally based on the width of two horses’ arses, dating all the way back to Roman times. It’s true!

@ bina

Ta; love stuff like that. Funnily enough that Housesteads cart rut research thing was what I was referring to back when we were having the discussion about the origins driving on the left.

I’ll swap you a bit of trivia, and tie in horses, by mentioning that ‘football’ games are so called because they’re played on foot, not horseback (that’s what the Rugby League says anyway).

CriticalDragon1177

David Futrelle,

As if we didn’t have good reason to regard Nazis as ignorant and anti science before!

weirwoodtreehugger: chief manatee

“aliens” are not actually extraterrestrials, but rather intraterrestrials

This is making me want to read the 4th Oz book again. Dorothy and the Wizard fall through to the center of the earth when an earthquake causes the ground to open up. They meet people made of vegetables, invisible bears and malevolent living wooden gargoyles. Maybe this guy read it and thought it was a non-fiction?

Alan Robertshaw

Oh wow, you could theoretically have a completely square football pitch.

Imaginary Petal
Imaginary Petal

Wow, okay. So, I haven’t checked in with this troll guy in quite a few years, as I mentioned. Turns out that in September 2016, he wrote a long blog post declaring his Flat Eartherism. I’m not sure if this means he’s abandoned his Hollow Eartherism, or if he thinks Earth is both hollow and flat somehow. Many of his other ideas depend on the Hollow Earth theories, so I have no idea how he reconciles his newfound Flat Eartherism with all his other crap. I am tempted to ask, but I know from experience that it’s like trying to get a straight answer from Kelly-Anne Conway.

In case anyone’s interested in seeing his style of trolling, here’s his 1500 word Flat Earth post, which also contains links to 17 youtube videos (and an additional youtube video in the comments), 5 pictures, 7 links to other Flat Earth sources, and 17 emojis:

Here’s his 4500 word rant on being suspended from a message board:

It contains 7 youtube videos, 14 other links, and 21 emojis.

@ WWTH

Isn’t there some sort of conspiracy theory* that the Oz books are a political allegory about coming off the gold standard or something?

(* Or would that me more of an urban legend? Assuming it’s not true of course)

Empires of Azure (changed from Caerulean)
Empires of Azure (changed from Caerulean)

@Troubelle

I really like your lyrics. 🙂

On topic: I’m doubtful these believers will ever be open to being disproved. I live with one and he seems to adhere to this almost out of spite. When I ask what the point of all these conspiracies are, I’m told that it’s a fight for control of human minds. Appearantly, there exists a vast group controlling our information and leaving us little clues as to the workings of their organizations because they can (?)
Regrettably, I’ve tried to reason with my partner, but I cannot fathom higher maths and neither can he. Even if I could demonstrate to him that the earth is round- he would come up with some other denial or justification.

Just last night we were sitting under the fullish moon and he mentioned wanting to buy some thermometers to measure the temps in and out of the moonlight. He wants to believe the moon generates its own cold light.

At least he thinks lizard-people are nonsense… :/

BlackBloc
BlackBloc

I’ve seen that before. Some of them just extend the concept of Hollow Earth to encompass the idea that there’s a reverse side, which still works in the context of a flat plane, even if that means that your top argument against globe Earth (that you would fall from the underside) is no longer valid, since you also admit to an underside.

Someone also asked who benefits from this conspiracy? Satan. It’s the literal answer to everything.

leftwingfox
leftwingfox

Oh crank magnetism, you never fail to frustrate and amuse in equal portions…

Viscaria the Cheese Hog
Viscaria the Cheese Hog

@IP

or if he thinks Earth is both hollow and flat somehow.

I’m imagining some sort of Earth –> secret intraterrestrial hellscape –> Earth sandwich.

Scented Fucking Hard Chairs
Scented Fucking Hard Chairs

This must be what Lovecraft meant by unnatural angles and non-Euclidean geometry.

moregeekthan
moregeekthan

Just want to say, that hollow-earth-with-holes-at-the-poles theory has been around quite a while. I remember folks talking about it on UFO shows when I eas a kid in the 70s, and that some form of it had influenced Poe when writing The Narrative of Arthur Gordon Pym…, although that’s not was actually existed in his story. It may be even much older than that.

EJ (Marxist Jazz Weasel)

That’s amazing.

On behalf of physicists everywhere, could you ask him what “cold light” is, please? We’d love to know. It could completely revolutionise so many things, not least of which is thermodynamics.

Matteo Suppo
Matteo Suppo

I love flat earth theory because by examining its challenges to mainstream science you can actually learn something.

For example, why there aren’t commercial flights over the south pole but there are over the north pole? The answer is that it’s not that convenient to flight over Antarctica, because there aren’t many routes where it could be useful, and also you don’t want to crashland into Antarctica if needed.

Or the stuff about the horizon. It’s true that you can’t see the curvature of the earth looking at the horizon. Once I went on top of a mountain on an island, and I could see the horizon all around me. It was basically a straight line all around me making a circle. It was also scary as hell.

At some point you start to look down to see the horizon, and that’s where you start seeing that you’re looking at a sphere, but before that it’s not obvious.

Victorious Parasol
Victorious Parasol

Hollow earth fantasies have been around since the 19th century or earlier, right? All those early adventure stories about finding the secret passageway in the Himalayas or wherever and discovering a hidden wilderness or lost civilization or whatever.

Dalillama: Irate Social Engineer

@Steven Dutch

Ever since, they’ve been trying to get out of the corner they’ve painted themselves into, which they can do with three little words: “We were wrong.”

Thing is, the whole edifice of the Catholic Church is predicated on them not being wrong, ever, about anything substantive.

@Alan

On this side of the pond we say ‘football fields’, and I suspect it’s a differenet length in fact.

Sure you do. The answer is ‘ quite tall indeed’. Which is the point that people who make the comparison are getting at; Saying ‘We’re being attacked by a kaiju 100 metres tall’, is not going to produce a very good picture in most people’s minds, and saying 340 feet tall won’t be much better. But if you say ‘it’s twice as tall as Nelson’s Column, than any Londoner will have an idea of how big the monster stomping on the city actually is.
(Although apparently most people who’ve used Nelson’s column for comparative purposes have been wrong; It’s apparently 16 feet shorter than previously believed.

@IBH Ardipithecus

They disappear below the ocean, silly!

@Moregeekthan

It may be even much older than that.

Yup. First proposed in the 17th century by Edmond Halley. Yes, that Halley.

@Bina

Your link says the opposite.

Troubelle: Moonbeam Malcontent + Bard of the New Movement
Troubelle: Moonbeam Malcontent + Bard of the New Movement

@Empires of Azure

Much obliged.

Also…hypothetical Gods bless ya for putting up with your boyfriend. I couldn’t do that.

Policy of Madness
Policy of Madness

My vocabulary has been expanded by the phrase “pole hole.”

Imaginary Petal
Imaginary Petal

@PoM

I was quite proud of that phrasing myself. :p Glad you’re making use of it.

Dalillama: Irate Social Engineer

@Empires of Azure
I can tell you from experience (fortunately with a now-ex) that the rabbit hole your partner’s going down leads to some very, very ugly places. Be careful, and be safe.