kitties trump

Even a kitten filter can’t make Donald Trump cute

No one knows what it’s like, to be the bad man, to be the sad man, behind blue kitten eyes

As you may have noticed, I like playing around with graphics software that allows you to create unique filters for images that are based on other images. I don’t quite understand how exactly it works, but the results can be pretty, well, interesting.

While I was playing around on DreamsopeApp over the weekend, I wondered what would happen if I ran some pics of our grotesque so-called president through filters based on pics of kittens. Would they turn Trump from a deplorable to an adorable?

The answer, of course, was no, as the pic above makes clear. Here are some more of the results of my experiment.

Nequam
Nequam

You have not improved Trump, you have ruined kittens!

Malitia
Malitia

MY EYES!!! I CANNOT UNSEE!!!!!!!!!

Ooglyboggles
Ooglyboggles

Ȃ͚͕͕̳̳̊̄̓̆̔ͫ͐͑͘͢m͉̜͎͂͑ͬ͛̄͘͠ ̧̙͙̤ͭ͆͡I̩̩̙̘̱͇̥̹̣͛̅ͤ͆͊ͨ̾́ ̧ͧ̒͌́ͫͪ̂ͦ҉̳͔̹͍̘K̶͎̱̺̂ͯ̊ͪ̆ͦa̵̸̧̭̦̔̇ͧ͑ͥ̐̚ͅW͎͓̪̟̮̤̱ͬ̈a̪͎̫ͥ̍ͣ͑̋́ͅI̼̞̓ͫ̒͟i͇͖̦̦̹̦̻̘̿͆͋̐ͬ̓͘ ̼͎̺͙͈̯͚̓̊͢U̹̻͕̠̅͂̎ͫͪg͉͔͐̂̓̀ͨu̵͖ͧỤ̴͈̅̂͐͘

Scented Fucking Hard Chairs
Scented Fucking Hard Chairs

Remember that photo from a few years ago of the cycloptic kitten foetus?

Ohlmann
Ohlmann

I will have nightmares of that. Seriously. Especially because of the eyes.

Unrelated : I dreamed about becoming a transsexual (in a positive way, aka improving my life) like one week ago, and it linger in my mind. Not sure what, if anything, to do of that.

Alan Robertshaw

Bejesus, I’ve been known to drip mustard on crime scene photos; but those images are truly horrible.

DanHolme
DanHolme

The first photo reminds me of that dog whose owner dressed him up as a giant spider to terrify people on the subway. Lots of eyes and misplaced fur. He’d possibly enjoy the comparison – Trump, I mean, he’d get off on upsetting people, whereas the dog was innocent of malevolent intent and only wanted to be friends.

Victorious Parasol
Victorious Parasol

What did these poor kittens do to deserve this?

Cynical Optimist, Agent of the Globohomo Conspiracy
Cynical Optimist, Agent of the Globohomo Conspiracy

David y?

Also, can anyone point me to the part of the law where it gives federal judges the power to rule on things like the Muslim ban? I was trying to find it earlier for a friend but I couldn’t dig anything up.

@ cynical optimist

Long answer: It’s complicated.

Short answer: Article III of the Constitution as interpreted in the case of Marbury -v- Madison [1803]

weirwoodtreehugger: chief manatee

So, Mike Huckabeast made a transphobic rape joke about Chuck Schumer

Hopefully that’ll lead to it. I can never get tweets to embed from my phone.

It’s so laughable that anyone can claim that right wing fundamentalist Christians are the epitome of morality.

Cynical Optimist, Agent of the Globohomo Conspiracy
Cynical Optimist, Agent of the Globohomo Conspiracy

@Alan Robertshaw

Thanks. I’ll go look at it in greater detail.

Hexum7
Hexum7

You’ve gotta be kitten me.

Somebody had to do it

@ cynical optimist

Basically:

Politicians: “Hey Supreme Court, we’d like you to rule on the extent of your own powers.” (You can see where this was heading)

Court: “No worries…it’s that we get final say on interpreting what’s Constitutional.”

Politicians: “Eh? That can’t be right.”

Court: “Sure it is. It says so in the Constitution.”

Politicians: “But that’s just your interpretation.”

Court: “We refer you to our previous answer.”

LindsayIrene

Trump doesn’t need cute. He has his powerful handshake to impress everyone.

Makroth - Agent of the Great Degeneracy
Makroth - Agent of the Great Degeneracy
Locksley
Locksley

Hi, I was wondering if anyone knows of a good Anti Men’s Gripes Movement/Anti Men-Gone-Astray/Anti-misogynist blog? This anti-Trump blog is okay – I dislike Trump too, and there seems to be a anti-sexist article here every now and then, but It would be great if someone was out there fighting the good fight against the legions of sexist idiots who plague the internet.

I thought there was a blog like that, once…I remember really enjoying it. I hope it reappears someday, I really do. If nothing else, I’m sure there’s room for two blogs…

Hambeast (fan of diversity)
Hambeast (fan of diversity)

I’ve been seeing ads (I think mainly at Daily Kos) that picture Cheeto Benito (love that one!) as he would look bald with some grey hair ’round the ears with the caption “Trump hates this pic!” or some such. I looked it up on google and it’s actually a photoshop, but I think it does more to humanize him than anything else I’ve seen. Too bad it won’t change who he is.

Alan Robertshaw

Just been listening to Trump speaking at some Florida military base. He’s literally said that terrorist attacks are occurring all the time in Europe but “the dishonest media aren’t reporting them for their own reasons”.

Seriously!

ETA: listening on the radio

Alan Robertshaw

Another one for victorius parasol. Farage copping for an egg shower earlier today.(thanks to dalillama for the heads up)

comment image

Concerned parent
Concerned parent

Well, cute kittens. Not a Trump supporter. But im not going to start insulting his appearance, its petty, immature and pointless.

A way to blow off steam, vent perhaps? David Futurelle, you put together this article? Great blog, but this was in bad taste, and just a lazy photo editing copy paste and sign off job. Articles like this make me just shake my head. You are a great writer, I understand every article will not be award worthy. But this is something my 16 year old daughter could craft.

Victorious Parasol
Victorious Parasol

@ Alan

Shame he had that umbrella deployed.

@ vicky p

Yeah. Got him a bit though and it was a tricky shot. So I’d say 4.9 for style with a bit of an uplift for degree of difficulty.

Hippodameia
Hippodameia

Davis, how dare you write about what YOU want to write about on your own blog?!! Talk about selfish . . .

authorialAlchemy
authorialAlchemy

I like the one where his mouth is an eye.

weirwoodtreehugger: chief manatee

Poor Nigel. Which is the greater outrage? Who suffered more? Him? Or Roosh when he got a beer shampoo?

RosieLa
RosieLa

My big orange cat just gave me a look that says: Trump is ruining the good reputations of gingers everywhere.

weirwoodtreehugger: chief manatee

I’m going to take RosieLa’s post as an invitation to post cute ginger kitten gifs.

Here’s one who can rock a hairpiece way better than Pol Pot Pie ever could.

Here’s one with nommable feet

and one with a nommable tail

comment image

and one who is way better than Trump for many reasons including cuteness and not hating kittens with darker fur color

Scildfreja Unnýðnes
Scildfreja Unnýðnes

Aheh. So, two newcomers show up out of the blue; the first one is all

Anti Men’s Gripes Movement/Anti Men-Gone-Astray/Anti-misogynist blog?

and

there seems to be a anti-sexist article here every now and then

and the second one is all like

and

?

Anyone who has read this blog a) knows that David mocks and ridicules the MRM fastidiously and b) does so by, generally, quoting the words they say. Anyone who reads this blog will also know that David doesn’t make fun of appearances all that much, and prefers to keep it above board.

Our two “guests” clearly have too much knowledge of what David does ’round here to be new, but don’t seem to know a) and b) from above. Hm. Selective memories, I guess.

David’s addressed this before, and it’s his damn blog. Assholes and chanlords love to point out hypocrisy in others, and will twist reality into knots to try to make accusations first appear, then stick. Lying about their identities and experiences, exaggerating their perceptions and conveniently forgetting facts; it’s all fair game in their quest to make themselves feel superior. Or, sorry, “both sides are equally bad.”

Push off, trolls.

PaganReader

Dave, what made you think it was okay to do this to poor, sweet, innocent, little kittens?

PaganReader

If man could be crossed with the cat it would improve man, but it would deteriorate the cat.

-Mark Twain

This post proves Mark Twain’s comment perfectly.

Mels
Mels

@Locksley

I get that I’m basically pointlessly howling into the ether if that was a troll post, but…

One can easily, with much evidence, draw a straight line from the manosphere to gamergate to the rise of the “alt-right” and tr*mpism. Right after the election, I can’t even count how many people referred to gaming as “the canary in the coal mine.” Tr*mp and his fuckery are hardly irrelevant to the original purpose of WHTM.

Faerie Bard
Faerie Bard

Wow, disturbing, lol.

@Scented Fucking Hard Chairs
Yeah, I was reminded of the little cyclops cat while looking at these, too.

cnogel
cnogel

For anyone who needs a laugh at Trumps expense you should check out the ‘every second counts’ collab of european late night shows. n More are still coming and some of them are really funny.

Faerie Bard
Faerie Bard

@cnogel Ha, that’s great, almost spewed water across the table laughing!

Am I the only one who thinks Drumpf’s rumored discomfort over Melissa McCarthy’s SNL portrayal of Spicer is hilarious? Even though the likely reasons for his discomfort (misogyny and probably also transphobia) are gross.

Hippodameia
Hippodameia

We trust you, David.

The trolls can fuck off.