alt-right andrea hardie anti-Semitism antifeminst women irony alert literal nazis misogynoir misogyny racism

Lady MRA Andrea “JudgyBitch” Hardie goes full Nazi. Or does she?

Andrea Hardie: To Nazi, or not to Nazi?

So our old “friend” Andrea “JudgyBitch” Hardie is apparently craving attention again. In a blog post a couple of days ago, the erstwhile Men’s Rights Activist (and former A Voice for Men “social media director”) announced to the world that “Yes, I’m a Nazi. And how are you?”

“I’m the daughter of a Lebensborn,” she writes, referring to a Nazi program to breed an Aryan master race. “Grand-daughter of an SS Officer. I’m Aryan by culture and by blood.”

After complaining that the word “Nazi” is thrown about too loosely these days, she sets out to define just what makes a real Nazi:

Being a Nazi, much like being a Muslim, is far more than just a set of ideas about how to structure society. It’s ultimately about annihilation. The complete and utter destruction of the weak, the inferior, the non-believers. There is a profound science based on biological fact that underwrites real Nazism. Yes, your eye color matters. Yes, the shade of your hair matters. Your height matters. Your weight matters. This is not based on some sort of preference derived purely from aesthetics. That’s nonsense. It is settled science that height and weight and the amount of melanin in your body is correlated with intelligence, accomplishment, leadership ability and just general superiority.

Tall, fit blondes are better than everyone else.

She follows this up a few paragraphs later by suggesting that she’s pretty much OK with Nazi-style genocide.

Nazis don’t punch back. They exterminate. Be careful what you wish for. Be careful you do not give rise to what you are protesting. I’m happy with a police state. I have no fear. I have no need to fear the authority.

I am the authority.

And I do not fear making difficult, fraught decisions. Strength, after all, lies in attack, not defense. I am the daughter of a Lebensborn. I have blonde hair and blue eyes and I have borne three children who also have blonde hair and blue eyes. I am the future. I claim my place by declaring proudly that I am a Nazi.

So this all seems pretty straightforward, right? She’s a Nazi. After all. Hardie, also known online under the pseudonym Janet Bloomfield, has been flirting with the alt-right for months.

And as far as I can tell she actually believes all of the ideas she attributes to Nazis in the paragraphs above. She’s attacked black women online in blatantly racist ways. She’s suggested that white skin is the genetic “gold standard.” She thinks it would be cool to literally nuke Mecca, killing as many as 6 million Muslims in the process, at least “if nuking Mecca stood a chance of being effective” in destroying Islam altogether.

But Hardie’s fans, or some of them anyway, are convinced that her post isn’t really an announcement that she’s taken the logical next step from her existing beliefs and become a literal Nazi; it’s all just some kind of “satire.”

You see, Hardie can’t really be a Nazi, because she’s a friend of Breitbart “journalist” Milo Yiannopoulos, a gay dude who, while raised a Catholic, has Jewish blood on his mother’s side — two facts that have kept the longtime alt-right apologist from being accepted by the literal Nazis walking amongst us.

Hell, she’s so fond of Milo that she’s volunteered to be the Grant Selection Committee Chair for his so-called Privilege Grant, a scholarship program for white dudes that many are convinced is an out-and-out scam.

So maybe Hardie isn’t really a Nazi after all. Sure, she’s a white supremacist with a love of violence who would enthusiastically support the murder of millions of Muslims if she thought that would be an effective way to destroy Islam. But she has a Jewish friend.

Which makes her, if not a literal Nazi, at the very least a fascist.

We don’t need that.

LindsayIrene

comment image

comment image

comment image

comment image

Conan the Librarian
Conan the Librarian

What is “profound science”, exactly? Is it the “scientific” equivalent of “alternative facts”? I do believe it is!

weirwoodtreehugger: chief manatee

What a pathetic try hard.

I’m curious to know what this “settled science” is though. I’m guessing the Bell Curve?

Flora
Flora

[NOTE FROM DF: The Andrea Hardie with the terrible ideas is NOT an employee of the Canadian government; she’s a stay-at-home mom. There’s another Andrea Hardie who IS a government employee but she is very definitely a different person. Please do not contact her or her employers.]

As she is a federal government employee, perhaps the Canadian government would like to know? (Also she probably hasn’t been paid in months, Mr. Flora is also a federal employee, it’s ridiculous.)

I don’t normally advocate for people’s livelihood to be at stake because they’ve got shitty views, but I think in the context of an employee of the government of Canada, they are not allowed to express any preference for any political party or advocate for them. And given that Nazis are a political party… well maybe it’s worth letting the people in charge know that Andrea Hardie’s behaviour is both partisan political and in direct opposition to the Value & Ethics code that they make everyone sign. If we had to agonize over putting up a lawn sign during the last federal election (because I’m not a federal employee, it was okay because it could be *my* sign), I can’t imagine that her branch would be totally fine with her spending her free time advocating for literal Nazis.

Laugher at Bigots, Mincing Betaboy

Let none say anymore, that we are in the wrong to punch Nazis.

MexicanHotChocolate
MexicanHotChocolate

Most of Nazi leaders in World War II fit the Nazi physical ideal. Hitler was a pudgy brunette. Himmler was balding and had poor eyesight. Goring was fat. The leaders of the Aryan supermen were not themselves Aryan supermen.

Imaginary Petal
Imaginary Petal

Notice our old friend “That Susan” in the comments, whining about evil Facebook suspending the poor innocent Nazi Hardie.

Judas Peckerwood
Judas Peckerwood

Ernst Rohm, the head of Hitler’s Brownshirts, was an openly gay man, as were many of his top lieutenants. And there were plenty of Nazi collaborators in Germany and occupied countries with Jewish blood.

Milo is a Nazi.

Ooglyboggles
Ooglyboggles

@IP
I wonder if “That_Susan” still considers me some hypersensitive female asian tumblrite.

EDIT: They really like to ignore Krystallnacht and those involved with that incident.

Croquembouche of patriarchy
Croquembouche of patriarchy

Things that you’re liable to read in Mein Kampf ain’t necessarily so.

Zatar
Zatar

It was just a matter of time really.

Alan Robertshaw
Alan Robertshaw

I am the authority.

This sounds like the sort of thing you see on ‘i am very badass’ from 14 year old boys who’ve read too many Sven Hassel books.

Austin Loomis

I think “profound science” is like “human biodiversity”: a hijacking of science-sounding words to cover un-, sub-, or anti-scientific racism. (See also “living in harmony with biological and psychological realities” or Nick Land’s “sane, pragmatic, and fact-based negotiation of human differences”.)

numerobis
numerobis

I’m sure she’s just an ironic Nazi. That she is just joking when she says she wants to annihilate the inferior races.

Because otherwise this runs afoul of hate speech laws. And for some reason that involves a half-dozen dead people, the police are a bit twitchy about hate speech these days.

Axecalibur: Middle Name Danger
Axecalibur: Middle Name Danger

@Petal

comment image
Well, she isn’t exactly playing against type, is she?

@Oogly
Still on a feminist blog. Check
Still have a catpic. Check
Still care about stuff. Check
Yep, you’re a girl. Them’s the rules

Seraph4377

Oh, how she misses the heyday of the manosphere. Was it really just two short years ago? For a brief, shining moment she was The Cool Girl to some of the nastiest human shit-smears on the Internet, and she managed to ride it out all the way to the end without them turning on her. Now she’s trying to recapture her glory days with the alt-right, and they don’t seem all that into her, so she’s trying harder and harder. Couldn’t happen to a nicer person.

Schnookums Von Fancypants, GloboThermoNuclearHomo
Schnookums Von Fancypants, GloboThermoNuclearHomo

I always gotta ask these peoples: if Nazis are about the “superior” and exterminating the “weak”, why the fuck did they allow you into their sekrit clubhouse? Is whining on the internet the determining factor for an ubermensch now?

Michael Brew
Michael Brew

Reminds me of how Trump supporters swear Trump can’t be a Nazi, be affiliated with Nazis, or have Nazi supporters because his daughter is married to a Jewish guy and converted to Judaism. I mean, I imagine that’s a bit of a grumbling point for the Nazis, but as said the actual Nazis accepted Jews who were useful to them, and Kushner seems to be one of Trump’s useful idiots.

Handsome :Punkle Stan: Jack

Let none say anymore, that we are in the wrong to punch Nazis.

Hey, you know, I will say you shouldn’t make fun of people’s weight or looks or whatever because of their views, but any nazi’s face would look better rearranged by a lego knuckle duster IMO. Decorum goes out the door when genocide is involved.

comment image

Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc.

Jurgan

Midway through, I started hearing the screed read in the voice of a dalek. It’s not really surprising, as the daleks were deliberately based on the Nazis, but once she got to the word “exterminate” I couldn’t think of anything else.

Bina

Hark! I hear the sound of someone trying hard to stay relevant.

Sorry, I would try to rebut her silly, unscientific bombast, but I’m too busy laughing. And loving life. And kitties.

Especially kitties who can’t abide the sound of Epic Fail.

epitome of incomprehensibility

Tall, fit blondes are better than everyone else.

Ooooh, I see. So tell, me, Ms. Hardie, since I’m light-skinned, blond, blue-eyed, and thin, how come I’m not an “Aryan” superwoman? Last time I checked, I was a disorganized weakling who was too scared to learn how to drive.

Oh wait… I see. Tall, fit blondes. That’s the problem: I’m short. I guess I’ll just have to leave the Nazi-ness to people like you, and go on believing in justice, diversity, and actual science.

C’est dommage (not).

HawkAtreides, on the floor again with a head full of rain
HawkAtreides, on the floor again with a head full of rain

One thing to remember about the Nazi relationship with Milo, of course, is that while some of them hate him because of his claimed Jewish heritage, others absolutely adore him because he uses that to spout anti-Semitic drivel that they can then repeat while claiming it isn’t hate speech because (paraphrased from actual arguments I’ve seen) “it’s a Jew telling the truth about Jews”.

Michael Brew
Michael Brew

There was apparently a “pro-Trump protest” in New York, today, consisting of a handful of people protesting the fact that people are protesting Trump, I guess. Saw the video of it on FOX News’ Twitter and, sure enough, they had one person from each demographic Trump is known to be bigoted against lined up front with professionally printed signs declaring “Jews for Trump” and “Women for Trump,” etc. Naturally in the comments section people were going on about how Trump couldn’t be anti-Semitic because there’s a Jewish dude who likes him, couldn’t be misogynist because there are women who like him, etc. Like apparently a person’s bigoted behavior is excused if any victims of it like him. I guess it’s a form of the “I have friends who are X” argument.

Bina

Well, Hitler was part-Jewish, too, but that didn’t make HIM any less antisemitic…so I’m not buying any of the excuses they concoct for Milo.

Besides, we all know that he’ll end up like Ernst Röhm as soon as he oversteps his line. Purged, and possibly quite literally.

Viscaria, product of 20,000 evolution
Viscaria, product of 20,000 evolution

But Hardie’s fans, or some of them anyway, are convinced that her post isn’t really an announcement that she’s taken the logical next step from her existing beliefs and become a literal Nazi; it’s all just some kind of “satire.”

And as always, I must ask:
1) What is she satirizing?
2) What actual point is her satire intended to illustrate?

gijoel
gijoel

If history is anything to go by then Nazis tend to be summarily executed when captured by allied forces or hung from the next at the gallows.

authorialAlchemy
authorialAlchemy

Um, she does know that weight is mutable, right?? I lost about 4 pounds this week, and I don’t think that means I got smarter.

I’m too short and green eyed with native americans in my family tree, so I guess I’m not good enough, despite being blond and light skinned, lmao.

Nazis are picky and like… you know whenever there is a breeding operation, inbreeding is inevitable, right? Why do they want everyone to look the same so badly? Do they know how creepy and off-putting that looks?

authorialAlchemy
authorialAlchemy

Light skin is not the best thing to have at all latitudes, either. It makes you vulnerable to sunburn and cancer. Genetic diversity is important because it might save us from a changing climate..

bekabot
bekabot

“Most of Nazi leaders in World War II fit the Nazi physical ideal.”

I think this was intended to be “did not fit” but I got the right idea and no doubt everybody else did too.

“Hitler was a pudgy brunette. Himmler was balding and had poor eyesight. Goring was fat.”

And just for the record, Joseph Goebbels had a clubfoot and a slightly humped back. The hunch was negligible but the clubfoot was not; Goebbels was lame. He had had polio as a youngster and never fully recovered from it physically: he went through most of his life wasted and twisted in body. Whatever one thinks of the relationship between what’s-inside and what’s-outside, Goebbels’s physical deficiencies can’t have helped but have had an effect on his state of mind. He was the propaganda minister of the Third Reich and filled a position more or less analogous to the spot Steve Bannon occupies in the Trump White House. When Hardie repeats Nazi propaganda, she’s repeating the Goebbels line, which was a line cooked up by a man beset by physical deformities which affected his morale.

(If we’re going to talk about the importance of physiological facts, we’d better acknowledge them all.)

Draw your own conclusions, gentlemen and ladies.

Lea
Lea

Ok, first she is obviously a bottle blonde.
Second, if Nazis are so superior how did their great leader end up disgraced, defeated, in a ditch, on fire?

Nazis didn’t manage to exterminate the Jews. They did manage to get hung for trying, though.

PeeVee the (Noice) Sarcastic
PeeVee the (Noice) Sarcastic

Yep.

Somebody is sliding into irrelevance, so it’s time get break out the “Nazi” card.

Hot damn, she’s transparent.

weirwoodtreehugger: chief manatee

Inbreeding and blondeness. Is this guy the alt-right ideal?

comment image

I had to select this picture just because of that time JB fantasized about killing hordes of invading feminists with crossbows.

numerobis
numerobis

Still have a catpic

Oh wow. I had never parsed Oogly’s pic before — it had always just been a pack of lines in my mind. But with this comment, I suddenly can see nothing but the cat. Weird.

Bina

Oh, bite your tongue!

comment image

See? No creepitude there at all. No sirree!

Handsome :Punkle Stan: Jack

Let me contribute to this.
comment image

Pic is from the Giovanni Clan Book from VTM. (They like their incest.)

eli
eli

@epitome of incomprehensibility

yeah, define Tall, please.

I’m 5′ 6″ ish. Sometimes I’m the tallest woman in the room. Sometimes I’m the shortest. Blonde (-ish, dingy with age and going white), blue, not fit. I hate being in any way associated with this type however.

Oooh! Nostalgia!

meh, we wasted so much time treating her like she was reasonable.

Zatar
Zatar

LindsayIrene:

I think the funniest thing for me is the fact that one of the responses is 21:05 minutes long to a 1:00 minute video. I wish I had as much time on my hands as these MRA’s seem to.

PeeVee the (Noice) Sarcastic
PeeVee the (Noice) Sarcastic

There’s a response video? To a commercial?

Ooglyboggles
Ooglyboggles

@numerobis
It’s kind of like a crack in your windshield, as soon as you notice it you can’t stop noticing it.

Moggie
Moggie

Michael Brew:

I hope they get paid eventually, and don’t have to sue this time. Say what you like about Soros, at least he pays promptly.

EJ (Marxist Jazz Weasel)

She’s gone full Tila Tequila. You never go full Tila Tequila.

YV
YV

@ Eli I feel you. Nazis always make me feel goddamn ashamed of my blonde hair and blue eyes. I want none of their supposed “superiority”.

Moggie
Moggie

People who proclaim their membership of the master race are usually so damned mediocre.

Zephkiel - Feminist MGTOW
Zephkiel - Feminist MGTOW

“It is settled science that height and weight and the amount of melanin in your body is correlated with intelligence, accomplishment, leadership ability and just general superiority.

Tall, fit blondes are better than everyone else.”

OK, I’m tall, fit, blue-eyed and while only a charitable liar would call my hair blonde, it is red-blonde so still Nordic… And I’m just going to call bullshit on the whole “better” thing. For one thing, my darker-skinned friends have never gotten sunburned on overcast days. Someone pass me the aloe vera gel, I’ll be over here, looking like a lobster.

This also disproves the intelligence aspect, because I was actually offered sunscreen, but I said “Nah, I’m okay, it’s overcast!” You’d think I would have learned.

occasional reader
occasional reader

Hello.

I am the authority.

Well, Judge Dredd is the Law, so i suppose Judge Bitch can be the Authority…

Have a nice day.

Wetherby
Wetherby

I’m 6’2″, which you’d have thought more than qualified me into the “tall” camp). But my grandfather was 6’5″, and I know someone who’s 6’8″.

So is there a cut-off point, or should I just invariably regard them as my genetic superiors?

(Granted, one of them’s dead, but since I look up to the other one literally I daresay I can assume that position in other ways. Although as he’s one of the nicest men imaginable I’m not sure he’d even notice.)

Masse_Mysteria
Masse_Mysteria

I wonder if good nazis like her have to disown their children if they bait-and-switch like I did. As a toddler I had (dark) blue eyes was as blond as they get. Now, my eyes are green-grey, and my hair is only blond in the hight of summer and even then for only about the first two hours right after I step out of a sauna.

Then again, if my parents were nazis, I think they might have bigger complaints about me. Heck, they’d probably complain about the sibling too, even though they retained their blue-grey eyes and (mostly) blond hair into adulthood.

… or is blue-grey horribly inferior to real blue? I think I’m thinking this too genetically to nazi right.

opposablethumbs
opposablethumbs

Isn’t petulantly demanding respect for your “authority” a South Park thing? Hardie makes a pretty crap cartoon character.

1 2 3