actual activism advocacy of violence alt-right homophobia literal nazis racism transphobia trump

Neo-Nazis think protesters are planning “gay orgies” outside of Mike Pence’s house

Not on the schedule

Several days ago the neo-Nazi newsblog Infostormer warned its readers of a dire threat to the incoming Trump regime.

“Protesters Plan To Use Gay Orgies And Street Barricades To Disrupt Trump Inauguration,” a headline screamed. In the post itself, blogger “Marcus Cicero” declared that

it appears as if we’ll get to see the true face of the Leftist resistance come Friday, which will consist mainly of huge homosexual orgies in front of Vice President Mike Pence’s house, followed by hastily constructed barricades along the route to the Inauguration venue itself.

In the comments, Infostormer readers offered their own deep thoughts on the matter.

A fellow calling himself Brutal_Reality wrote:

The Cultural Marxist leftists have only militant negroes, cuckolded fairies, fat, angry feminists, and disgusting ass pirates to fight for their nation wrecking “cause”. The only people you don’t ever see among the late night freaks are the working White Men who actually pay taxes. Imagine that.

theDude added

I hope it’s a graphic in your face display of degeneracy. The more “normies” are exposed to that kind of crap, the better.

A commenter called huwaif wondered WWAD (What Would Adolf Do)?

What would the awakened people of GERMANY have done to deluded/ willing scum like this if they tried it during the celebration of Uncle Adolf? They would have rightfully torn them to shreds. All fags must go. Pink triangles are now in order.

Needless to say, there are no orgies scheduled in the vicinity of Mike Pence’s house in Chevy Chase (the city, not the person).

True, there is an event scheduled, and it will involve gay people. But it’s not an orgy. It’s a protest in the form of a “Queer Dance Party.” And it’s not taking place on Friday. It’s taking place tonight, starting at 6 PM.

Organizers promise a memorable night.

We plan on leaving behind [biodegradable] glitter and rainbow paraphinalia that he can NEVER forget. #WeAreQueer #WeAreHere #WeWillDance That’s right, get ready to WERK it and tell Daddy Pence: homo/transphobia is not tolerated in our country!

It might look something like this:

Or possibly this:

I’m not sure. I don’t go to a lot of dance parties these days, queer or otherwise, so I don’t quite remember what they look like.

There may be orgies afterwards, who knows? But I’m guessing they will be indoors, as most orgies are. Or so I’ve heard.

EDIT: I added that paragraph about Germans and pink triangles.

Glen
Glen

Added bonus points for Mantak Chia apparently being Thai, not Chinese.

Moggie
Moggie

Fishy Goat:

How exactly does an hour long dance party that the police described as peaceful need to be more peaceful?!

By being invisible to right-wingers, of course. Ideally, the protesters would dance individually, at home, possibly in their own closets. But perhaps some kind of “free speech zones” can be arranged, where they can protest well away from those who might be upset.

Jen
Jen

David, I think you’re great and I donate to this site, but please maybe reconsider this FP pic. I have no idea if this is consensual kangaroo behavior or not, but it looks an awful lot like a human gang rape and it’s a little hard to take. Sorry.

Troubelle: Moonbeam Malcontent + Bard of the New Movement
Troubelle: Moonbeam Malcontent + Bard of the New Movement

Welp, seems like I missed most of the festivities. Oh well.

Imaginary Petal
Imaginary Petal

An interesting thing that happened:

I was out chasing pokémon the other day, and ran into a homeless man asking for money. He explained that the shelters close down at 9 in the morning and open back up at 10 in the evening, so every day he has to wander the streets for 13 hours in the freezing cold. He said he would use the money for one of three things:

1. A cup of coffee so he could hang out in a warm coffee shop for a few hours.

2. Lunch. He knew of a place where you could get a decent meal for 25 SEK ($2.80).

3. A copy of the magazine Faktum.

The third option was pretty interesting. Faktum is a monthly magazine founded in 2001, which mainly contains material regarding social issues and politics, especially as it pertains to the homeless. It is mainly sold in the streets by homeless people who can buy a copy for 25:- and sell it for 50:-, making a 100% profit off each copy sold. The idea is to give the homeless a (small) source of income, as well as some level of order and routine in their everyday lives.

I walked with the man for a bit, while asking a few questions and letting him vent about his situation. When he mentioned Faktum, I asked where he would need to go in order to pick up a copy. I then asked how many copies he would need to sell in order to have a decent day. After a while, he stopped to open his backpack and take out his name tag as proof that he’s authorized to sell the magazine. “See? I’m not lying.” he said. I did not think he was lying! But I realized being asked questions by a stranger, to him usually meant some asshole was trying to poke holes in his story.

I happened to have 25:- in cash, so we went to the office and picked up one copy of the magazine. We went to one of the busiest squares in the city, and I stayed with him until we managed to make a sale. After that, we went back to the office and picked up two more copies. It took a while, but eventually he made another sale. At that point, I needed to get going. But now the homeless man had 50:- (lunch and coffee), and a copy of Faktum to sell.

Now I have a better understanding of how hugely important it can be for someone to make just one sale of Faktum. It’s literally the difference between having a meal or not. I’ll now make a point to buy at least one copy of Faktum each month.

Also: talk to homeless people sometimes, if you can. They know stuff.

Alan Robertshaw
Alan Robertshaw

@ IP

Faktum sounds a bit like a magazine we have here called The Big Issue.

That too contains a bit about politics and social issues, and articles written by vulnerable people which gives you a bit of an insight into the issues they face.

It does cover a lot of general issues now though and attracts some really top writers. There is a bit of a debate about whether that’s a betrayal of its original roots and purpose. It is a good read though whichever way you look at it.

Moggie
Moggie

Speaking of Sweden, have you seen this?

Mediekollen, the fake fact-checker

I guess we’ll be seeing more of these, around the world.

weirwoodtreehugger: chief manatee

Spaniard in the Works,

Not only whitesplaining but mansplaining to the cis woman gynecologist* about how vaginas work. Charming fellow.

* You know you post here too much when your phone’s autofill dictionary suggests gynocracy before gynecology when you type in “gyn.”

Gussie Jives
Gussie Jives

@PeeVee

Jonathan Kay

Wait, he’s editor-in-chief of the Walrus???? Welp, there’s the problem right there. Ol’ momma’s boy Johnny doesn’t do anything without Babs’ approval, and Barbara Kay has been on an MRA kick for years.

Barbara Kay has 3 topics she writes about in the National Post: Pit bulls, Muslims and feminists. Standard 2-Minute Hate type stuff. The comment sections are both really sad and strangely hilarious.

That’s why I stick to The Star.

Buttercup Q. Skullpants
Buttercup Q. Skullpants

@Alan – “Master the art of INSTANTANEOUS DEATH” with no bodily contact or physical exertion?

That sounds less like Kung Fu and more like open carry.

Alan Robertshaw
Alan Robertshaw

@ buttercup

That sounds less like Kung Fu and more like open carry.

I was once at a seminar where someone bragged that they could knock me down with one finger then shot me with a bean bag gun.

kupo
kupo

@Fishy Goat
I keep seeing an image and story in my FB feed about a silent protest in Turkey and it talks about how “we” (I assume here it means Americans) need to be more peaceful in our protests. I can only assume this is going around right now in response to the upcoming women’s marches, especially since they came from a Trump supporter and a “both sides are equally horrible! Emails!” guy. Which are, of course, peaceful marches. And I can’t help but notice they’re basically telling uppity women to shut up.

Fishy Goat
Fishy Goat

@kupo, Moggie I was so, so hoping that wasn’t the case. But, yeah. 😛

BlackBloc
BlackBloc

Oh, she’s one of those.

Been fighting against Breed Specific Legislation here in Montreal, and I’m deathly phobic of dogs (in high school I was known to run away from chihuahuas… I’m better at keeping my wits about me and not run away in sheer terror these days), so it’s not like I’m a “pitbull fanatic” like Ms. Kay proclaims. Those laws are bad science and bad legislature.

weirwoodtreehugger: chief manatee

I think my next door neighbor’s dog is a pit or a pit mix and he’s really mellow and sweet. It annoys me that people hate and fear the whole breed because some assholes exploit them and turn them violent. Poor doggies.

Axecalibur: Middle Name Danger
Axecalibur: Middle Name Danger

Gaea. Is. Not. Dangerous! Of course, pitbulls and rottweilers are black people dogs, so they must be just hankerin to attack your white children. Fuck off…

Scildfreja Unnýðnes
Scildfreja Unnýðnes

Pitbulls and Rottweilers don’t scare me, they make me sad :c The poor little puppers and their medical problems, all because people breed them into that shape! I just wanna hug the little scrunchy puppies and then play tug-o-war with’em, otherwise.

Axecalibur: Middle Name Danger
Axecalibur: Middle Name Danger

OT: Maybe posted here before, but Obama’s rationale for/thoughts on commuting Manning’s sentence

Dalillama, Shepherd of Demonic Crocodiles
Dalillama, Shepherd of Demonic Crocodiles

@Scildfreja

To be fair, all domestic animals (humans included) have problems of that nature. Kinda comes with the territory.

Scildfreja Unnýðnes
Scildfreja Unnýðnes

Oh yes, I know, Dalillama, but that’s a trait that’s specifically selected for in those breeds. It’s just a knock-on effect for most animals, but for those it’s a pretty serious thing. Poor little guys :C

(I don’t like selective dog breeding. I love the animals, but wish the practice would go away and never come back)

Christina Nordlander
Christina Nordlander

I hate this meme that’s going around that a protest that causes any inconvenience to anyone, or is the slightest bit confrontational, is bad. How do they want us to protest, stand around with signs saying “ALL IS WELL!” like in the Simpsons episode where Lisa went to Washington?

Maximum irony points if they use Martin Luther King’s words to argue their view.

LindsayIrene

Here is the head organizer of Werk for Peace at the dance party:

comment image

This makes me very happy.

Dalillama, Shepherd of Demonic Crocodiles
Dalillama, Shepherd of Demonic Crocodiles

@Scildfreja

comment image

Jenora Feuer
Jenora Feuer

Pitbulls and Rottweilers don’t scare me, they make me sad

My cousin used to have a rottweiler. Lovely, friendly dog.

As my cousin used to say, though: “Have you ever tried to teach a two year old rottweiler that she’s not a lap dog anymore?”

Scildfreja Unnýðnes
Scildfreja Unnýðnes

They’re such nice dogs! I’ve never felt any fear around them. They’re really great.

Kereea
Kereea

@Scildfreja Unnýðnes

Yeah, and some other breeds also have developed some weird issues lately. like Cocker Spaniels have Rage Syndrome (or Sudden Onset Agression). It’s something that’s cropped up in recent generations and my parents’ dog had it. essentially the dog will just suddenly up and lose it’s s**t for a few brief moments. Then it will go back to normal and be confused as to why everyone is so worried. There’s no known triggers and it’s assumed to be genetic, possibly epileptic too. So yeah, inherited doggy mental illness with no known treatments beyond letting the mood pass or some recent trials with antiepileptics.

It was so scary with her. She was this small fat dog but suddenly she’d go berserk for like half a minute and then go right back to normal.

kupo
kupo

@Jenora Feuer

I tried this and she gave me the sad eyes so I just let her sit in my lap. Nailed it.

hottotrotsky
hottotrotsky

Yeah, I’ll be holding my breath fir an outdoor orgy in January. Also for only white men to ever buy taxed things, or own taxed things, or earn taxed income. Absolutely holding my breath.

When is the next train back to the zone of marxist culture tho, asking for a friend?

BlackBloc
BlackBloc

“Pit bulls” are not an actual breed though, they’re an amalgam of mixed breeds and mutts based on morphology. Which is why bans are bad law and bad science. There’s no pedigree and the identification of a dog as being of a pit bull breed is basically an arbitrary qualification, which in a way is basically the point: when you make a law where the definition of the offense is left intentionally vague (see: “obscenity”), it makes those who are in positions of authority the arbiters of who or what contravenes the law, rather than the standard being set for everyone. This opens the door to cronyism and bullying. While liberal “rule of law” is far from perfect (hey, i’m an anarchist ya know), at least when law gives a certain amount of lip service to being applied to all equally independent of their place in a power structure it is infinitely better than when all such pretense is thrown out the window and authority figures are given the leeway to interpret at will based on their prejudices or self-interest.

Dalillama, Shepherd of Demonic Crocodiles
Dalillama, Shepherd of Demonic Crocodiles

@Kereea

Excessive inbreeding can definitely be a problem; there’s a balance to be struck, clearly. The other thing to keep in mind, though, is the many breed types are the way they are for reasons that actually still obtain; herders of sheep and cattle are still assisted by dogs, as are many subsistence hunters, terriers still root out pests in garden and field, etc. For that matter, seeing eye dogs are mostly retreivers and herd dogs for a reason, and it’s because other breeds aren’t as good at it, and may not be able to do it at all (many smaller breeds, frex.) The list goes on.

Jenora Feuer
Jenora Feuer

@kupo:

A friend referred to their rottweiler as a lapsdog.

And yea, the whole bit about pit bulls not being an actual definable breed has been brought up here in Ontario where such a ban was set up. A bad case of the government more interested in being seen to do something than in actually dealing with the real problem.

Of course, that’s partly because the real problem has edges at least as fuzzy as the breed definition. While most of the ‘pit bull’ problem is bad owners, putting all the legal blame on the owners will also mean that people will likely be less willing to try and do ‘rescues’ for such dogs for fear of getting hit with the lawsuits due to leftover twitchiness from a previous owner’s mistreatment.

BlackBloc
BlackBloc

The example of Ontario is telling, since the number of injuries due to dog bites has actually increased since BSL was passed.

weirwoodtreehugger: chief manatee

The only dog that ever bit me was one of those little yappy white dogs that are ubiquitous in upper middle class suburbs. The owner didn’t seem to care either. It bit me on my denim clad and it didn’t break the skin so I was fine. More annoyed with the owner than anything. I’ve never been so much as threatened by one of the dogs that get labelled as menaces though.

I stayed in a B&B once where their two Great Danes were lapdogs. Oof.

Banananana dakry
Banananana dakry

@WWTH

Ditto at the place I work. People bring in their dogs, which is fine by me as I like dogs and it’s a warehouse. It’s the little yippy ones that are far far more prone to bite. All the big ones are either shy or the happiest drool monsters ever. Especially the pit bulls. The only mortal danger I’m ever worried about from them is drowning in slobber from being licked to death.

Zephkiel - Feminist MGTOW
Zephkiel - Feminist MGTOW

I have been attacked by a rottweiler, though not at all seriously. As a teenager I was running to get help for a friend who had severely injured his leg on a beach (this was before cellphone coverage made it outside towns and cities) when I found myself being chased by a large dog. He lunged at me, missed his bite, and knocked me down. I landed far enough away that I was able to pick up one leg and kick the dog in the jaw, which surprised it enough for its owner to get to us and for me to get up and keep running. And if I thought I had been running fast before…

Still, I don’t think there’s anything wrong with the breed, or even with that particular dog or dog owner. It was very scary at the time, but I think the reaction was of an overzealous guard dog, rather than an uncontrolled animal. Though it definitely helped I was already full of adrenaline so I didn’t feel any pain when I fell or any compunction about kicking the dog.

Imaginary Petal
Imaginary Petal

@Moggie

I saw it. It’s definitely worrying that propaganda groups create fake “fact checking” sites to confuse readers. Luckily, this particular one is laughably transparent. It’s an entirely anonymous group that just stamps TRUE or FALSE on various stories without even attempting to argue their case, and the verdict is always 100% in line with the usual neo-Nazi narrative. Yaaaawn.