8chan alt-right anti-Semitism breitbart daily stormer doxing drama kings empathy deficit entitled babies evil wives hypocrisy infighting irony alert Islamophobia literal nazis men who should not ever be with women ever post contains sarcasm

Whaa? Neo-Nazis shocked to discover that a popular Neo-Nazi podcaster has a Jewish wife

What Neo-Nazi has an index finger and a Jewish wife? This guy!

Do you remember way back, oh, about ten months ago, when Breitbart tried to convince the world that alt-rightists were really just a bunch of lovable scallywags who didn’t actually believe all the horrible racist and anti-Semitic garbage they were so energetically dumping on the internet (and in the email inboxes of their assorted enemies) every day?

“Just as the kids of the 60s shocked their parents with promiscuity, long hair and rock’n’roll,” wrote Breitbart star Milo Yiannopoulos and his less colorful colleague Allum Bokhari, “so too do the alt-right’s young meme brigades shock older generations with outrageous caricatures, from the Jewish ‘Shlomo Shekelburg’ to ‘Remove Kebab,’ an internet in-joke about the Bosnian genocide.”

They don’t really hate Jews and Muslims, the Breitbart duo insisted. They just love memes too much!

Tell that to former alt-right podcasting star Mike Enoch, who plummeted to earth last weekend like some kind of Neo-Nazi Icarus after his fans found out that he’s married to … A JEW!

Enoch — whose real name turns out to be Mike Peinovich — is the founder of the alt-right blog The Right Stuff and was the host of the rather depressingly popular podcast The Daily Shoah. Yes, the name is a HILARIOUS Holocaust pun.

“In his online persona,” Salon notes in a fairly detailed post on this imbroglio,

Peinovich routinely cracked jokes about killing Jewish people and forcibly deporting Muslims and people of African descent. The weekly program had roughly 100,000 regular listeners, many of whom regularly sent in financial donations by PayPal or bought merchandise from the site.

Peinovich’s secret life as a Jew-loving Nazi ceased being secret after he was pretty thoroughly doxed — apparently (as far as I can figure out) as a result of some complicated internecine warfare between The Right Stuff and 8chan, with an assist from some anti-fascist activists and a cameo from none other than Juicebro Lawyer Mike Cernovich.

After initially lying to Salon about his identity, Peinovich ultimately decided to fess up.

“As I am sure you all know,” he wrote in a message to his fans and detractors,

I was doxxed and an ill advised attempt to fool the media about my identity led me to not talk to you people and to try to simply ride it out by being silent. This was irresponsible and a disservice to all of you. Yes my wife is who they say she is, I won’t even bother denying it, I won’t bother making excuses. …

I could try to explain my whole life for the last ten years to you but what difference at this point would it make. Life isn’t perfect.

Shortly afterwards, he resigned from TRS.

You may be wondering: did his wife know? Yes. Weirdly, as Salon notes,

Peinovich’s wife … even appeared on “The Daily Shoah” several times, including a special holiday-season segment in 2015 where she read a neo-Nazi parody of “The Night Before Christmas.” Introducing the clip, which can be found online, Peinovich said his wife was “very proud of it.”

I’m afraid I will have to resort to a gif to convey my thoughts on this aspect of the story.

As Salon points out, “[s]ome listeners of ‘The Daily Shoah’ were crestfallen” about the Jewish wife revelations, with one poor fellow complaining:

It’s pretty bad for your WN, fourth reich, neo-nazi, facist movement when one of the head guys happens to be married to a Jew.

The reverberations of NaziDudeMarriedToAJew-Gate continue to (((echo))) across the alt-rightosphere.

On The Daily Stormer, Andrew Anglin has been trying to convince his fellow Nazis not to fall headlong into conspiracy theory. Despite what he calls the “Jew wife situation,” he defends Peinovich as an effective propagandist against the allegedly evil Jews, despite being married to one of them.

I don’t think that Mike is a shill, or that this Jew wife situation indicated that he is part of a Jewish conspiracy.

Mike and TRS have been at the forefront of exposing the Jewish problem. They are, along with this website, and some older figures such as David Duke, the only people really going hard on the Jews.

The situation seems pretty self-explanatory. He was married ten years ago, long before he was aware of the Jew problem, and so he felt was locked into a situation.

That is not to say he handled it well. At the very least, he should have known that eventually he was going to get doxed, and been prepared for this. Really, he should have gotten a divorce.

But hey, Nazi water under the Nazi bridge.

As far as if he actually did betray anyone – no. He was obviously dishonest on some level, but if we look at his contribution, and ask ourselves “did this forward the 14 words?” we will see that it did, and the weirdness in his personal life doesn’t change that. …

I mean, this is the guy responsible for the (((echoes))) meme, which was one of the biggest propaganda coups since the death of Adolf Hitler. Dismissing everything he did over a personal failing would be wrong.

On Infostormer — which is a whole different website than the Daily Stormer — the blogger who calls himself Marcus Cicero is urging other alt-rightists to “Move Forward From The Mike Enoch Jew Wife Incident Without Absolute Chaos,” as he puts it in the headline of his first post on the subject.

In a followup post, he tries to spin the news coverage of the “Mike Ench Jew Wife Incident” as possibly good for the Nazis.

“We need to look at this from a positive standpoint,” he writes.

The fact that this incident is getting any mainstream coverage at all illustrates how much of a political force we’ve become. A few years back, nobody would have paid attention to something like this.

This is also not the time for witch hunts. There will be anti-fascists and Jews posing as Nazis trying to use this situation to accuse other content producers of being Jews, untrustworthy or whatever. We should not fall into that trap. The best way to handle this is to simply move forward and continue calling out these vermin.

But the most, well, intriguing reaction comes on the podcast The Daily Traditionalist, the host of which is also urging fellow, er, “traditonalists” to remember all the good work Peinovich did in the eternal struggle against, well, people like his wife.

“It may be startling to some to hear the sort of behaviour his wife engages in,” guest Matt Parrott argues, according to the official summary of the show posted on The Daily Stormer, “but they do live in New York and it is the world center of that sort of degeneracy.”

I can only imagine what sort of filthy Jewishness this woman gets up to. Enjoying some lovely brisket? Humming “If I Were a Rich Man” from Fiddler on the Roof? Complaining about the humidity? It is too horrifying to contemplate.

JS
JS

As is the studied pretentiousness of the poet.

Laugher at Bigots, Mincing Betaboy

It doesn’t even scan!

The Real Cie
The Real Cie

I can’t imagine why the wife would stay with this nasty piece of work. Stockholm syndrome of some kind, perhaps?

LindsayIrene

Domhnall, the Scottish form of the name Donald, is pronounced like “TONE-all”

No, we will not call Trump Domhnall. We will not sully Domhnall Gleason’s first name in such a way.

Axecalibur: Middle Name Danger
Axecalibur: Middle Name Danger

For a sec there, I thought ‘oh noez! Hope the wife in question doesn’t have anything bad happen to her.’ Then this:

his wife was “very proud of it.”

and I suddenly don’t actually care anymore. Goodness willing, no further action is taken against the couple by the nazi hordes, but, if some of what’s already been done targeted her directly, I’ll not cry myself to sleep over it

@moggie

Didn’t Assange say that he’d give himself up if that happened?

He almost certainly won’t. And he almost certainly will try to take some kinda credit for this, the slime 😠

@joek

her Catholic faith and my Protestant faith

Never not funny 😁

Fishy Goat
Fishy Goat

I really didn’t need to know that the Toe-nail and I have a common ancestor. Well, I’ve always said that my family tree has lots of assholes. 😉

weirwoodtreehugger: chief manatee

I’m a distant relation of George W Bush. I hated finding that out.

Ooglyboggles

Okay, after letting off some steam by using blatantly cheap and broken mons in Moon, I can do this. This is pretty much going to be “you are a delusional fuck, why the duck’s fuck are you this much of a lying muk you hateful harbinger and violator of the pen and paper and word needed to forger your lines of lies?!”

Pibroch of the Domhnall

Pibroch
a form of music for the Scottish bagpipes involving elaborate variations on a theme, typically of a martial or funerary character.

I do find some humor in the funerary part, and how the beginning of the poem conveniently ignores how much contempt Trump has earned from said groups.

With purpose and strength he came down from his tower
To snatch from a tyrant his ill-gotten power.

Look in the mirror bozo.

When freedom is threatened by slavery’s chains

The slavery of not being able to own other minorities as pets
And voices are silenced as misery reigns,
We’ll come out for a leader whose courage is true

Whose virtues are solid and long overdue.

Virtues of Nazis, Molesters and conmen.

For, he’ll never forget us, we men of the crowd

Ignore how he elected insider people and are going to make us pay for his wall.

When crippling corruption polluted our nation
And plunged our economy into stagnation,
As self-righteous rogues took the opulent office
And plump politicians reneged on their promise,
The forgotten continued to form a great crowd
That defended the Domhnall, the best of MacLeod!

Listed, people who are pro pollution, are pro conning children, anti infrastructure building anti worker and anti consumer all while also being strong supporters of Goldman Sachs.

The Domhnall’s a giver whilst others just take,

Ignore the https://www.bostonglobe.com/opinion/2016/10/05/donald-trump-con-man/ndYVU5cxMdebiEA116MYfI/story.html

Ne’er gaining from that which his hands did not make.

Ignore the fact his entire empire was build on his father and everything he touches rot.shttps://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/07/opinion/sunday/trump-the-bad-bad-businessman.html

A builder of buildings, employing good men,

He’s enriched many cities by factors of ten.
The honest and true gladly march with the crowd

Just ignore the rapists, nazis, sexual assaulters, regular assaulters, hate crime instigators and such.

True friend of the migrant from both far and near,

Lest a murderous horde, for whom hell is the norm,
Should threaten our lives and our nation deform.

We can’t let the idea that we shouldn’t treat others as literal monsters to sate our bloodlust get in the way of our genosturbation.

Academe now lies dead, the old order rots,
No longer policing our words and our thoughts;

No longer shall we be held to our word when we spout KKK rhetoric and have intellectuals get in the way of us.

The black man, forgotten, in poverty dying,
The poor man, the sick man, with young children crying,
The soldier abroad and the mother who waits,
The young without work or behind prison gates,
The veterans, wounded, all welcome the crowd

Whilst hapless old harridans flapping their traps
Teach women to look and behave like us chaps,
The Domhnall defends the defenseless forlorn;
For, a woman’s first right is the right to be born.
Now the bonnie young lassies that fly to the crowd

“Women you are our slaves and whores, Trump says it’s okay.”

But for all his great wisdom, the braw gallant man
Is matched by his children, the handsome Trump clan,
And the flower of Europe, Melania the fair,
Adds a luster and grace with her long flowing hair.

And how nice that again you treat women as only dolls.

Is there man left in Scotland, without base alloy,
Who remembers the Wallace, the Bruce, or Rob Roy?
Or have five hundred years of a blasphemous lie
Robbed your manhood of might that you lay down and die?
Get up and walk free, all ye brave men and proud!

Again mocking people for lack of masculinity while also encouraging his fellow man to be barbarous women beaters and sex offenders, no misandrist like a misogynist.

Screw yourself and all you stand for, you bigot and lying sack of crap and sewage waste.

Dalillama: Shepherd of Demonic Crocodiles.
Dalillama: Shepherd of Demonic Crocodiles.
Ooglyboggles

@weirwoodtreehugger: chief manatee
You’re several factors better than that malignant pus of a man I can tell you that.

Jules
Jules

iknklast
January 17, 2017 at 1:56 pm
When I was applying for Big Brother/Big Sister for my son, I got a call from the group. They had found a Big Brother they thought would be suitable, but were afraid I would be unhappy with him. The reason? He was Jewish.

My jaw dropped. I couldn’t believe I was hearing this in the 1990s. I checked the calendar; yep, I hadn’t been teleported back to the 1940s. I stammered something, and then cleared my head and announced that I had no problem at all with my son (who was an atheist) having a Jewish Big Brother.

Apparently there had been several people who had refused to allow the man near their children. Afraid he’d eat them? Probably not. He was vegetarian (another strike against him where I lived) – or was that just a cover, so no one would believe he drank the blood of Christian children?

Wow. 🙁

I once worked for a public library: one day a mother came in with her daughter, looking for a biography on a girl or young woman of significance. As I walked her over to the librarians I suggested the first specific person that came to mind: Malala Yousafzai, world’s youngest winner of the Nobel Peace Prize. The mother declined because, “She goes to a Christian school.” She indicated such a choice would not be okay in a sentence that trailed off, and asked the librarian for something on missionaries instead. The way she said it… (See what I mean/did thar?)

I was so angry and shocked I had no reply; I hate that I never think of these things in advance so I can have a prepared response that neither gets me fired/beat up nor allows people to think that that’s somehow a normal or understandable position. It’s not like she gave any hint the subject needed to be Christian as I suggested categories like scientists and actors, not until I brought up a brown Asian Muslim girl. Honestly, I didn’t know what to do besides blink silently at her and stew, then complain later to all my co-workers (pointing her out so at least they knew), and secretly give her the stink eye.

I wonder how her eschewal would have been if I’d suggested Anne Frank.

rugbyyogi
rugbyyogi

I am somewhat ashamed to admit that until you LITERALLY spelled it out, I did not twig that Daily Shoah was a pun on Daily Show. I couldn’t get past the incredible distastefulness of it. Wow.

EJ (The Orphic Lizard)
EJ (The Orphic Lizard)

I’m with rugbyyogi. (It may not help that I habitually mispronounce both “show” and “Shoah” in my head, so the two words weren’t even that similar to me until you pointed it out.)

Kat
Kat

Could it be?

Julian Assange ready for US extradition, one of his lawyers suggests

WikiLeaks said last week that founder would agree to go to US if Chelsea Manning was freed

Sheila Crosby

Well look, Assange helped get trump elected, so he can be fairly confident that trump will pardon him, right? Maybe that was the deal before wikileaks started working for Putin.

Although I wouldn’t be too confident that any of them would keep their word.

Moggie
Moggie

Kat:

I’m more interested in whether he will go to Sweden. AFAIK, the US hasn’t issued an extradition request.

Alan Robertshaw
Alan Robertshaw

Assange may well be expecting a reward from Trump in return for Wikileaks’ complicity in the Russian hacking and smearing of Clinton. And Assange and Trump share similar views on sexual assault so he may be less concerned about an extradition from the US to face the last outstanding sexual assault charge.

He’s still got to get to an airport though and there’s a UK arrest warrant in relation to the Bail Act offence and a European Arrest Warrant in relation to the original sexual assault allegations.

ETA: Ninja’d by Shiela

Croquembouche of patriarchy
Croquembouche of patriarchy

May Assange walk out of the embassy tomorrow, face those UK and European warrants, and be extradited to Sweden ASAP to stand trial. That might convince me his actions were to avoid political persecution, not criminal prosecution.

My breath, I am not holding it.

EJ (The Orphic Lizard)
EJ (The Orphic Lizard)

What Croquembouche said.

Playonwords
Playonwords

I hope the wife is safe

Back in the 70’s I was involved in battle re-enactment, a pastime rather infested with neo-Nazis. One of these oafs was married to a woman from Mauritius which became an embarrassment to him and the other quislings. One day she was murdered at their front door by some passing stranger.

Scented Fucking Hard Chairs
Scented Fucking Hard Chairs

Makes the cynic in me wonder if that particular point was part of the political calculation that went into the decision to release Chelsea Manning.

I wouldn’t be too surprised if Obama’s setting up a trap for Trump – if he doesn’t release Manning, he’ll seem even tougher on whistleblowers than Obama; if he releases Assange, he’ll drag his personal ties to WikiLeaks (and thus Putin) into the headlines again; if he charges Assange for the whistleblowing but not the rapes, he’ll do both of those plus remind everyone that he’s a rapist himself – but if so, it’s win-win-win-win for us and lose-lose-lose-lose for Trump.

Imaginary Petal
Imaginary Petal

Yeah, Assange belongs to us. Racists all over the world have labelled us the global rape capital, so let’s lock that asshole up for, umm, three years with parole after two years, sentence eventually shortened to 18 months, 10 months taken off while waiting for the trial, etc etc etc.

4 months in prison, that’ll show him!

Scented Fucking Hard Chairs
Scented Fucking Hard Chairs

… if he charges Assange for the whistleblowing but not the rapes …

*Charges him for the whistleblowing but doesn’t allow him to be extradited to face charges for the rapes, I should say. I know what I meant.

Scoots
Scoots

Ugh, ugh, ugh. You don’t use Scots anything to praise Donald Trump. I’m reminded of the bit on Samantha Bee with David Tennant reading responses to Trump’s visit to Scotland, in which he praised them for their vote for Brexit. (Most Scots,as you probably remember, voted Remain).

The poem’s quality reads me of the Ode to the Giant Cheese:

We’rt thou suspended from baloon,
You’d cast a shade, even at noon;
Folks would think it was the moon
About to fall and crush them soon

Alan Robertshaw
Alan Robertshaw

The Scots did lay on a special welcome for Trump last time he flew over.

tiromancer
tiromancer

Anglin is such a bad writer …

I’ve been sniggering all day about Hitler’s death being the Nazi propagada coup, measure to all Nazi propaganda (((coups))) thereafter …

Valentine
Valentine

@EJ

How to pronounce ‘shoah’ properly? And if it is supposed to be a pun on Daily Show I don’t get it….I have not watched the Daily Show and obviously not this nazi bullshit ether

Gussie Jives
Gussie Jives

It was only a matter of time before the ironic white nationalism began to collapse in on itself.

What was it Kurt Vonnegut said? “We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.”

Note to self: Reread Mother NightBreakfast of Champions too.

Gussie Jives
Gussie Jives

Dang, ninja’ed! 🙁

Christina Nordlander, Emperor's White Knight
Christina Nordlander, Emperor's White Knight

I’ve been laughing internally since this news broke. The Nazis’ reactions are hilarious. Incidentally, what made an anti-Semite use the pseudonym “Enoch”? Did his wife suggest it to troll him?

@re the awful wannabe-Scottish poem: Poor William McGonagall doesn’t deserve being compared to this poetaster.

@Playonwords: that’s horrible, I’m so sorry to hear it.

Moggie
Moggie

Scoots:

The poem’s quality reads me of the Ode to the Giant Cheese

Oh my!

May you not receive a scar as
We have heard that Mr. Harris
Intends to send you off as far as
The great World’s show at Paris.

I was unaware of this genius, of whom wikipedia says “McIntyre was uninhibited by minor shortcomings—such as his lack of literary skills”. He seems a happier soul than that other Scottish-born poet, William McGonagall.

Valkyrine
Valkyrine

14 words? But that thing only has 12 words in it, and the second version only 11…

Jenora Feuer
Jenora Feuer

@Scildfreja:
Not sure I’d say it’s going well as such. (Sick on a business trip, spent holidays chasing packages that weren’t delivered on time because DHL’s website left out crucial pieces of information, and have been on a bug stomping expedition since I got back to work to try and get a project finished for sign-off.) Busy and interesting, at least. And a few new toys I haven’t had time to play with yet.

Yes, the whole bit with gender labelling of digital assistants just screams ‘people were not thinking about how this would look’. Which I suppose is part and parcel of the definition of privilege.

(Of course, the worse possibility is that they were thinking about it and were deliberately playing to the old ‘secretary’ bit.)

And now my brain crossing that with your comment about Skynet has me trying to imagine the movie ‘9 to 5’ with digital assistants sending the boss off out of the way so the business can be made more efficient without his interference. I do hope that I’m not the only person who’s seen that movie.

Regarding Assange:
As I noted above, I wonder if commuting Manning’s sentence was done specifically to force Assange’s hand. Most of I’ve heard says that Assange has long since worn out his welcome at the embassy where he’s been staying, and him having one less excuse to be able to stay is going to make things harder for him.

Scarily, the U.S. is probably the safest place for him, particularly under a Trump presidency with a Trump-appointed Attorney-General, what with the U.S. having never actually said anything about extraditing him to Sweden to face charges there. Of course, as Alan mentions, he’s got to manage to get there first, through ‘enemy’ territory…

Alan Robertshaw
Alan Robertshaw

@ jenora

I do hope that I’m not the only person who’s seen that movie.

I frikkin love that film. Pitch perfect acting from all involved (not just the amazing three leads). And a conspiracy to murder with animated Disney animals. What’s not to like?

It is interesting though how many of the ‘whacky’ ideas our heroines implement are now considered good business practice.

Troubelle: Moonbeam Malcontent + Bard of the New Movement
Troubelle: Moonbeam Malcontent + Bard of the New Movement

re: really bad poem

….

-slow clapping-

Troubelle: Moonbeam Malcontent + Bard of the New Movement
Troubelle: Moonbeam Malcontent + Bard of the New Movement

I do slow clapping, Fishy Goat gives us fast clapping, it evens out.

Scildfreja Unnýðnes
Scildfreja Unnýðnes
bekabot
bekabot

@ Ooglyboggles

How enjoyable. I like poetry. I’m particularly fond of couplets and I’ve composed one for the occasion:

Looks like the Maker of the Pibroch
Went and told a little fib-roch.

That ought to about do it. (I wasn’t an admirer of Alexander Pope as a kid, but I’ve learned a lot since then.)

Victorious Parasol
Victorious Parasol

Another 9 to 5 fan here, and yes, a lot of the “radical” changes are corporate standards now.

Fishy Goat
Fishy Goat

@weirwoodtreehugger I wonder if the ‘poet’ even realizes that Torquil’s Royal Line killed each other off, so the title of MacLeod of Lewis went to the Cadet house of MacLeod of Raasay. *snerk* (Like I said – lots of assholes.)

Fallout Troy

To be honest, nobody believed he would do it, if he was serious he’d be talking to the Swedish government where he actually is required in court on rape charges, there’s no reason for him to go to the US directly which he suggested was on the table. His whole story relies on the US taking him when he goes to court in Sweden, if they don’t extradite him he’ll have to face the charges and his whole story falls apart, he can’t risk that.

And I don’t like this idea that his “offer” was entirely responsible for Manning’s release, he offered it after he was criticised online for cutting Manning out of the wikileaks loop and his current involvement with Russian propagandists, before that activists have been pushing for Manning’s release for years and publicising her torture. Obama probably only complied now as a final fuck you towards the new administration before Trump had any ability to block it and because of the final push from activists, possibily even to call Assange’s blush as an extra fuck you to wikileaks. I don’t like how the media seems to be glossing over that activism to credit Assange and Obama alone basically.

Skiriki
Skiriki

In return, someone else wrote a bit of poetry.

Please take the stage, Hal Duncan.

(Approach with caution, language gets salty.)

Bina

@Mish:

A poet-person has written a tribute to Trump and it’s so awfully awful in its awfulness.

Oh my Gods, so it is. And WTF does he (I’m assuming this sexist rhymester IS a he) mean by “fly to the crowd”?

He claims that despite Marxist attempts to silence lyric poetry, he has managed to keep it going, and he feels that his work is on par with, or better than, Shakespeare and Yeats.

This English major (who happens also to be a socialist) is wiping tears of laughter as she typeth. Dude’s not thinking of Marxists (who had and have nothing to do with fashions and fads in English lit) but of MODERNISTS.

Forsooth, he is a coof. That’s Robbie Burns’ Scots for “fuckin’ idiot”. As exemplified here:

Ye see yon birkie, ca’d a lord,
Wha struts, an’ stares, an’ a’ that;
Tho’ hundreds worship at his word,
He’s but a coof for a’ that:
For a’ that, an’ a’ that,
His ribband, star, an’ a’ that:
The man o’ independent mind
He looks an’ laughs at a’ that.

And THAT is how Scots lyric poetry is done, ‘wingers.

Boris
Boris

Looks like they got cucked.

occasional reader
occasional reader

Hello.

So, first, they had “a black friend” for anti-black behavior.
Now, it is “the jew wife” for anti-semitism.
Let’s forecast the next trend :
– “the mexican child” for anti-latino speeches
– “the asian dog” for yellow monkey “jokes”.
– “the gay barber” (which is already a bad stereotype) for homophobia
and so on.
So many ways to try to hide your bad side…

Have a nice day.

EJ (The Orphic Lizard)
EJ (The Orphic Lizard)

@Skiriki:
THAT’S THE BEST THING EVER.