alt-right anti-Semitism literal nazis misogyny

Neo-Nazi site celebrates death of “Jew-Loving Trollop” Debbie Reynolds

Debbie Reynolds and Carrie Fisher on the red carpet

The death of Carrie Fisher on Monday came as a shock; so too did the death of her mother, the irrepressible Debbie Reynolds, just one day later.

While the media, and the internet, is overflowing today with heartfelt tributes to both women, the neo-Nazi website Infostormer is celebrating Reynolds’ death. Why? Because she was married — twice! — to Jewish men, most famously to singer Eddie Fisher, who fathered Carrie and her brother Todd during the brief marriage, before running off with Elizabeth Taylor.

In a post yesterday (archived here), the presumably pseudonymous “Marcus Cicero” wrote

They say that when you sell your soul to the devil (or his earthly minions) for fame and fortune, he eventually comes calling for his payment. …

The truth of the matter is that Reynolds long ago made the greed-filled decision to give up her body to lust-crazed Jews in order to obtain preferential treatment in Hollywood through career-boosting promotion.

And for such a defilement of the body and mind without repentance, an eternity of suffering in the afterlife must be the final punishment.

Mr. Cicero believes that “recently-dead Star Wars Kike Carrie Fisher” is also enjoying “an eternity of suffering in the afterlife.”

Anti-Semitism is a hell of a drug.

Here’s the woman Mr. Cicero thinks is burning in hell, in a song-and-dance number from Singin’ in the Rain, a film that (incidentally) came out several years before her marriage to alleged evil Jew string-puller Fisher.

CriticalDragon1177

This is not surprising.

Nazis Suck!

CriticalDragon1177

So does this idiot believe that Debbie Reynolds only got ahead because she had sex with “Lust crazed Jews?”

Weird (so, the president-elect was running a long con after all, SURPRISED?) Eddie

The stormers’ rhetoric reminds me VERY MUCH of a 3-year-old holding their breath and kicking their feet….

Alan Robertshaw
Alan Robertshaw

Are there any other Vonnegutt fans whose first thought on hearing this sad news was that Carrie and Debbie were a Duprass? That’s what I’m choosing to believe.

ScarlettAthena
ScarlettAthena

I’ve seen several “True Christians” ™ celebrating celebrity deaths and the presumed burning in a lake of fire. This idiot was celebrating that “sodomite” George Michael’s descent toward hell.

My first question to these douchecanoes would be “how do you know?” or “citation please?” But I’m also wondering why they care so much about someone who had literally no impact on their lives.

There are people whose death gave me some grim joy -(cough cough) Antonin Scalia (cough cough) – but that is mainly because such assholes are no longer around to torture others and create a hell on earth for people they disagree with in the here and now.

I’m an atheist. I think all we need to enjoy our lives, our loved ones and the celebrities we love from afar in the here and now, but even when I was a Christian, I didn’t get joy from the thought that people of different ethnicities, sexual orientations or whatever were burning in hell.

Alpacabag
Alpacabag

You have to be a special kind of disgusting to spew that kind of ugly about Debbie Reynolds. That’s not random, casual disgusting. To be that disgusting you have to try real hard. That commenter had to have decided at some point that becoming that special kind of disgusting was a cherished life goal and worked at it.

Beam me up. Someone. Please.

Imaginary Petal
Imaginary Petal

The idea that women “give up their bodies” when they have sex and/or children speaks volumes of the overlap between Nazis and Manospherians. It’s the same exact ridiculous sexual anxieties fueling the same exact misguided hatred.

It’s all so sad. I wonder how many Elliot Rodgers will he coming out of the alt-right in the next few years.

Conan the Librarian
Conan the Librarian

What is hell? Hypothetically, at least?

Hell must be an eternity spent with people who relish the notion of other people being tortured for all eternity.

Wherever I end up, let it be elsewhere from such people.

kupo
kupo

After dreaming all night about cats who have passed on over the years all being there with me, sick, dying, and needing my nurturing, then dreaming about my partner who passed away nearly ten years ago being sick, dying, and needing my nurturing, and then dreaming about Trump getting us into WWIII, I wake up to this vile, disgusting filth. These people cheer for death and suffering in others. They probably want WWIII. What awful people. How can anyone rejoice in the suffering of others?

dlouwe
dlouwe

“Lust crazed”? That’s a new one to me. Being a nazi must be exhausting, having to keep up with all the latest racist bullshit.

Iseult The Idle
Iseult The Idle

If I believed in any of this nonsense – that marrying a Jewish guy and having kids with him were the equivalent of selling one’s soul for fame and fortune – I’d be wondering why the “payback” would take fifty years?

I mean, 84 is a ripe old age. If that’s some sort of punishment, it sure took its time.

Fishy Goat
Fishy Goat

@Iseult Ah, but it’s a blink of an eye compared to BURNING IN HELL FOR ALL ETERNITY!!! …or something. Yuck. 😛

hottotrotsky
hottotrotsky

Picking sweet Christian cherries there, Cicero, unless you’re thinking of Taoist or Buddhist hell (or Aztec, I suppose), since there’s all that ‘love’ and ‘forgiveness’ claptrap in the Bible. Which was written by and about jewish people. But those other hells?

Those aren’t eternal, and the bible doesn’t actually have much if anything to say about hell, depending on your reading.

Nevermind that Debbie Reynolds, by all accounts, was a decent loving person and never did anythung that would land her in anyone’s hell. Basically, your house of hate cards isn’t even a house, it’s a pile and it’s in the litter box.

But in the words of Woody Guthrie: all you Fascists bound to lose.

weirwoodtreehugger: chief manatee

I’ve never heard of the luster crazed Jewish stereotype before. That one is usually a black or Latino stereotype.

It’s kind of like how MRAs will just attribute any female behavior they don’t like to feminism. Bigots just like to add negative trait + whatever demographic they hate to equal their own tailor made stereotype.

Sinkable John : Pansy Ass Pinko, Regicidal Beast-of-Burden
Sinkable John : Pansy Ass Pinko, Regicidal Beast-of-Burden

Ugh. The only thing worse than a nazi is a nazi parroting the WBC.

Makes me sick.

RosieLa
RosieLa

@Alan Robertshaw I thought that too

Handsome (Punkle Stan) Jack

I have. Fun Fact: Every minority are “lust crazed degenerates” in the eyes of a fuck shit fuck fucker Nazi fuck like this motherfucker right the fuck here.

Fuck this piece of shit.

Bina

Who’s “they”? And when is one of these numbskulls going to admit that “they” are wrong, because there is no hell and no devil, except for other people. People like THEM. They make life hell for other people, ergo THEY are the devil. The only real one there is.

gijoel
gijoel

I’m a pudgy, middle-aged, former Christian guy. I willing to have sex with lust-crazed Jews. They don’t even have to help boost my career.

vox
vox

@Imaginary Petal

Scary, but I wonder this, too.

Lawrence Britt lists “rampant sexism” as one of the 14 defining characteristics of fascism, also noting, “Opposition to abortion is high, as is homophobia and anti-gay legislation and national policy.”

Trump’s picks are almost universally anti-gay. He and his picks are also anti-choice. As for sexism, two of his top people have been accused of domestic battery and Trump himself is a self-admitted sexual assault enthusiast, twice accused of rape.

At some point, we have to start thinking that it’s an intentional pattern with a specific purpose.

Axecalibur: Middle Name Danger
Axecalibur: Middle Name Danger

such a defilement of the body and mind without repentance

1st, that “defilement” made Leia Organa happen. Fuck off

2nd, once a bigot decides you’re an interior, there’s no amount of repentance you can do to earn their good graces

an eternity of suffering in the afterlife must be the final punishment

Interesting choice of word…

PeeVee the (Noice) Sarcastic
PeeVee the (Noice) Sarcastic

Assholes.

Angry Since 11/09/2016
Angry Since 11/09/2016

Carrie Fisher would defiantly tell these fuckboys to blow her. Debbie was a legendary figure who entertained and helped people her entire life. No one thinks their words are anything but pure idiocy.

Pearl Clutcher
Pearl Clutcher

@ Alan, OMG YES.

“Well that’s sad”, I thought, “but hey it must have been nice to have that kind of connection. Perhaps they were a Duprass.”

Anyway, what the heck is wrong with neo-nazis, don’t they seriously ever stop and reföect for a while about what they just wrote. O.o Are they just encouraging each other like schoolyard bullies or do they seriously believe in that steaming bullshit.

Podkayne Lives (Soulless Golem)
Podkayne Lives (Soulless Golem)

Nah, it’s also a classically Jewish one. Less used in the U.S., and recently, but in nineteenth and twentieth century Europe, you get a huge emphasis on Jewish men as sexual predators corrupting young Christian girls, ad nauseum. These guys get it from Nazi literature, from which they also get the whole idea that sexual liberation is a Jewish plot.

weirwoodtreehugger: chief manatee

That makes sense I suppose. It does square with the feminism is a Cultural Marxism conspiracy theory.

LindsayIrene

I found a picture of Marcus Cicero! Huh… he’s posing with a *gasp* Jew.

There are still a lot of active serial killers, mostly predating on female prostitutes. I wonder how many are alt-right and/or manospherians.

Therese
Therese

Brilliant takedowns of this awful post. Big feminist hugs in this hard time!

Mish of the Catlady Ascendancy
Mish of the Catlady Ascendancy

I almost didn’t read this entry, because like everyone else with a functioning heart & brain, I’m so sick of these guys & the depths to which they happily fling themselves.
But I’m glad I did now, because every comment has been a wee little shiny treasure of awesome.
Thanks, mammotheers <3

rogue angel
rogue angel

I actually don’t know much of anything about Debbie Reynolds. I do know, however, that these neo-Nazis can go fuck off.

Kat
Kat

Debbie Reynolds was, like her character Molly Brown (who was based on a real women), unsinkable.

She had a difficult life in some ways (she had three husbands, all of whom left her, and two of whom took her money). I’m sure she heard all kinds of comments about the fact that she married two Jewish men.

But she remained upbeat and indomitable throughout her life until her half-Jewish daughter, Carrie Fisher, died at 60. Then, according to her son, Debbie voiced a wish to be with Carrie, and she died the next day.

Debbie Reynolds seemed to have no time for hate.

That’s actually a Christian virtue. Jesus said, “A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another. By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another” (John 13: 34-35).

And here’s a New Testament verse about Jesus: “And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation: Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you” (Luke 17:20-21).

The overarching message of the New Testament — despite a bunch of very sketchy passages based on cultural beliefs — is the message of Jesus Christ, a Jewish guy who preached love.

I mean, I’ve read a little about Carrie Fisher over the last few days so I guess I must have been dimly aware of this, but I’m suddenly delighted to actually realise that Carrie Fisher is a Jew–just like me.

mildlymagnificent
mildlymagnificent

Jack

The other noteworthy feature of these empire-minded invaders of countries that were perfectly happy without them …

always infested with peasants or other inferior-worthless-lazy indigenous folk with one mysterious advantage over the rest of the world. “Their women” don’t suffer during childbirth the way “our women” do. They just drop the baby after a few pushes, wrap it up and carry it while they keep right on digging up taties or hoeing the fields or carrying huge water containers on their heads. They simply don’t feel pain the same way as more advanced folks (like us).

JS
JS

I still like the old joke about Ginger Rogers and Fred Astaire. She danced better, backwards and in high heels. Feel much the same way about Debbie Reynolds and Carrie. Sorry alt-dong’s… not.

Dr. Spleen
Dr. Spleen

These Nazis are the true blasphemers, proclaiming that they know where the souls of the deceased shall end up. Last I checked, only God himself has that knowledge; and I doubt most sincerely that Mr. Cicero has God’s cell number.

GrumpyOld SocialJusticeMangina
GrumpyOld SocialJusticeMangina

I’m an agnostic, not an atheist, but it has always been clear to me that Hell — like the wrathful white-bearded old man version of god — is a totally human construction. Obviously, it is meant to scare people into acting in a manner that those who constructed it want.

As I recall, Jesus talks very little about Hell. The verse Kat quotes above:

seems to me to be a good test of being a “real Christ-ian.” (The bad Christians will claim that they are only exhorted to love others who are like them.) Gloating over the suffering of others is not Christ-ian

Dr. Spleen
Dr. Spleen

@ GrumpyOld SocialJusticeMangina

I’m not sure how you came to that conclusion. You seem open to the possibility of a god existing; I’m unsure why the existence of hell is out of the question. As for Jesus, all it takes is a google search to find that he did in fact discuss hell to some extent.

Redsilkphoenix: Jetpack Vixen, Agent of the FemiNest Collective
Redsilkphoenix: Jetpack Vixen, Agent of the FemiNest Collective

Interesting tidbit about Singing in the Rain that one of Reynold’s obituaries mentioned. Her dance teacher for that movie was Gene Kelly, and evidently he was hard on her in lessons, but that she didn’t hold it against him. Mainly because he had roughly three months to get a 19 year-old girl who had never danced professionally before up to the same levels as her costars, who’d been dancing professionally since they were 3 and 4 years old.

It speaks volumes about her talents that she could pull that off there.

Banananana dakry
Banananana dakry

@ Grumpy Old SocialJusticeMangina
@Dr. Spleen

RE Hell, I was a pastor’s kid from a (liberal) denomination, so I osmosed a fair amount of theology. Do I believe in a place of eternal burnination where demons poke sinners with pitchforks? Nope, no more than I believe in an angry old white guy sitting on a cloud nuking people for not getting off his metaphorical lawn. Way, way too anthropomophic a concept, and way too filtered through human desires to punish others for not toeing the line.

I have, however, heard about the concept of Hell being a complete absence of God, and by ‘God’ you can mean something like ’empathy, awareness of the world around them, or compassion’. You get out what you put into the world, and if you put in shit, you will only get shit out. You create misery for others, it’ll eventually get back to you. This makes a lot more sense to me. Hell is something we make for ourselves, and sometimes you don’t even need to die first. Some of Dave’s er, more ‘prolific’ targets are living proof of that.

I’d ramble a lot more but I was up way too farkin’ late last night doing hot hot No Man’s Sky action and me want nap.