alt-right anti-Semitism antifeminism creepy daily stormer empathy deficit entitled babies irony alert literal nazis men who should not ever be with imaginary women ever men who should not ever be with women ever MGTOW misogyny oppressed white men racism sexy robot ladies

Will Jews destroy civilization with sexy sex robots? One Nazi idiot says yes

Sexbot technology: Not quite perfected yet

The allegedly impending arrival of sexbots has been hailed by more than a few internet misogynists, who not only want to have sex with sexy robot ladies but also fantasize that the existence of such quasi-ladies will make flesh-and-blood ladies somehow obsolete.

But not all internet reactionaries think sex-having robots will be a good thing for mankind.

One writer for the neo-Nazi tip sheet The Daily Stormer, disturbed by news reports that a “robosexual” French woman is seeking to marry a life-size robot-looking doll that she 3-D printed for herself, worries that sexy robots may be part of an evil Jewish plot to undermine western civilization.

“I’m sure (((they))) would love to advance robot-human marriages,” Penarddun writes.

[I]magine how much further the fertility rate would drop. Especially when they get robots to a point where you can have actual intercourse with them … and women like the idea of not have to take contraception and being able to whore it up twenty four seven, with zero consequences.

In the comments to the post, someone calling himself Summert offers what he sees as proof that the evil Jews are behind this robo-plot. Pointing to a nine-year-old book on “Love and Sex With Robots” written by chess-obsessed artificial intelligence expert David Levy, Summert comments acidly:

Written by a jew. Is the old story: they plant the seed and the weak twisted minds of faggots and crazy lunatic women buy the idea. Soon, someone is news by actually marrying a robot.

Still, Daily Stormer commenters can’t quite decide whether a white woman marrying a robot is worse than a white woman marrying a black man.

“At least she’s not a mudshark,” writes one commenter who thinks robosexuality isn’t as bad as miscegenation. (“Mudshark” is a derogatory term racists like to use for white women who date or marry black men.)

But a fellow calling himself Hangman disagrees, for a rather novel reason.

In this case it would be better if she’s a mudshark since the robot isn’t killer robot she doesn’t have to pay the toll.

This may not make much sense until you realize that neo-Nazis think that white women dating black men will inevitably end up murdered by them. And that they deserve it.

Someone called Armoric offers an even more baffling objection:

It’s like seeing a White woman walk down the street holding hands with a Black man. She would like to think it’s the same as if she was with a White man, but it’s not. She could just as well be holding hands with a vacuum cleaning robot. In fact, she’s the one making her Black man or robot hold her hand. It’s an artificial situation. It’s a game of let’s pretend.

Er, what?

My thoughts exactly

Others find themselves feeling sorry for the robots. “That poor, poor machine,” writes a commenter called Zamasu.

So i guess this will be the reason the robots will take over the earth and overthrow us. They will have their revenge against us for letting our ugly rat-faced women rape them!

A dude called TheOutlander14, meanwhile, does his best to set forth the standard MGTOW (Men Going Their Own Way) argument for sexbots, realizing that his pro-robot stance may draw some criticism from his Nazi pals.

“I’m going to risk getting some flak here,” he writes.

Nobody on here disagrees that there is a major problem with women due to feminism. They have largely become useless and now exist as an extra boss whom you have to give money to for the rest of your life in exchange for sex. There is no romance to it.

[Sexbots] will disrupt the monopoly women have on sex and essentially render feminist woman useless. … Women will be forced to actually become feminine again and treat men with respect if they hope to have a meaningful relationship.

Don’t tell any of these people about Westworld. I think it might make their puny human heads explode.

iknklast
iknklast

due to feminism. They have largely become useless

Wait a minute, I thought I became useless because I had the gall to live into my 50s? I was actually useless before I hit 35, because I was a feminist? So, when all those men were leering at me, ogling me, whistling, and making obscene gestures, it was to let me know how much they didn’t admire me?

Or did I become a “useless feminist” when I simply walked past their leering, grabbing, ogling selves without stopping to primp and preen in front of them, and let them grab…my cat?

LindsayIrene

Sooooooo when it’s sexbots for men, it’s awesome, but as soon as women show an interest in them, it’s the end of civilization, huh?

Conan the Librarian
Conan the Librarian

The other day I was reading an article about women who’ve given up on relationships with men because the men they ‘ve been with are…unreliable, engaging in “ghosting” and suchlike.

I don’t know if this is as widespread a phenomenon as the article was suggesting, but I can’t help thinking that, properly programmed, love robots could be a reasonable alternative to a “meaningful relationship” with a MGTOW or being a babymaking machine for the neo Nazis. A low bar to clear, I know…

In conclusion: I cheer the downfall of whatever these people think is “civilization”

Lynette
Lynette

So very much wrong with this, but I’ll just pick at one little hanging thread . . .

Let’s go along with this idea that these hypothetical future man sex bots are aware and sentient, therefore can be raped. They also have developed a concept of what makes an attractive woman. OK. So why do these AI’s concept of female attractiveness coincidentally line up exactly with current – & human – westernised concept of female attractiveness? Yeah . . .
This is like watching every historical film ever, picking at the historical inaccuracies. Coincidentally, last night I was watching Brotherhood of the Wolf. At one point they visit a brothel in the 18th century setting of the film, and every one of the women working there fit modern concept of beauty. Not one belly, weak chin, or dumpy arse in the whole place. Eye roll

Axecalibur: Middle Name Danger
Axecalibur: Middle Name Danger

being able to whore it up twenty four seven, with zero consequences

And that’s an exclusively feeemale desire, is it?

writes a commenter called Zamasu

arewethebaddiesdotjaypeegee

the robot isn’t killer robot she doesn’t have to pay the toll

It’s almost as if misogynists hate women regardless of what they do, so long as the what they’re doing isn’t them

And even if it is

Scildfreja Unnýðnes
Scildfreja Unnýðnes

“Women will be forced to submit and be subservient to men again if they hope to avoid brutality and murder.”

Fixed that for ya, guys. They couldn’t let off for a single day after Christmas, could they?

Conan the Librarian
Conan the Librarian

@ axecalibur

“And even if it is”

In that case the bitterness is replaced with contempt.

After all, they think enjoying sex makes a woman a slut, yet they demand that suitably attractive women bestow the gift of sex upon them. It is hard to imagine a worse attitude to take.

weirwoodtreehugger: chief manatee

For the approximately 10 billionth time we have evidence that opposition to reproductive choice has nothing to do with precious baby lives and everything to do with a desire to see women punished for having sex. Every time with dipshits, whether it’s an MRA, an alt-righter or a religious fundie the word consequences makes its way into the conversation when they’re explaining why they oppose abortion or access to BC. Funny how men are never expected to face consequences for having sex.

This will be every sexbot’s reaction when the MGTOW come for them

I <3 Maeve

They couldn’t let off for a single day after Christmas, could they?

You know, after all of Miggy’s boasting about how he was going to have a very MGTOW Christmas all alone, I was half expecting him to be here all weekend.

Bina

Oh dear, women MUST pay “consequences” for having sex! And men must not! Make up your minds, whitey-white-menzermorons, because you cannot have it both ways. As much as you think you could. And as much as you’d no doubt like to.

Also, they grossly overestimate how much sex we’d have if we could do it scot-free. 24 hours a day, 7 days a week? No fucking thanks. We need to eat, sleep, bathe, exercise, and work for a living, you idiots. All sex, all the time, gets boring as hell FAST.

Especially if only one of us is actually feeling anything.

Welp, looks like the migtoes are gonna have to GTOW from the Nazi hordes now. Because in the Nazi forced-reproduction scheme of things, they’re homo-sex-you-alls!

This is just so rich. Their great-great-great-grandfathers were probably raping slave women with impunity to “improve the breed” of the human merchandise to be sold downriver, and here they go around talking like this. It’s almost like women having minds, hearts and desires of their own was a thing to be punished, somehow.

Behold, the superior man-logic of the Master Race! Never mind that robots can’t actually feel anything, much less anger or a desire for revenge, or hatred for our ratty, ratty faces.

And what’s this shit about “letting” anyone do anything? These guys are not the masters of ANY women. I couldn’t be arsed to spend thousands on a robot just so I could get my rocks off anyway, but anything that gets me out from under the thumbs of these guys can only be a good thing. I’d rather boink a lifeless robot than this numbskull anyday.

But hey! If the robots ever do decide to kill all the Nazi-boys, they can be my guest. Nobody’s gonna miss that trash anyhow.

And again, behold the superior man-logic, etc. What this-here moron is describing isn’t feminism, it’s TRADITIONAL MARRIAGE. You know, that thing all Nazi-boys pine for because they think it makes them the owners of a woman-thing? A slave bought and paid for to cook, clean, perform sexual duties on command, and churn out babies with clockwork regularity while the Man of the House sits around scratching his ass, grunting like a caveman with approval or disapproval, depending? Damn right there’s no romance to it. When would there be time, in between all the horrid domestic duties and obeisances to our Lords and Masters™?

No wonder they can’t find a woman who’d marry them, either. It’s not us, boys, it’s YOU. As long as you view us as property and breeding stock, you can count us out of your Master Plan To Rule The World™.

Nequam
Nequam

With any luck he drank himself into a stupor.

gijoel
gijoel

Useless gobshites worry that women might dump them for being useless gobshites.

tim gueguen

They also make the dubious assumption that it will only be white people who will be interested in sexbots. I suppose it’s because they think that every black person is dirt poor and living on welfare, that Asians aren’t into sex and so on. Or that unlike independent minded white men like them all those non-white people are obedient slaves of Destroy Whitey Central Command, and hence will keep breeding in large numbers to destroy the White Race(tm).

CanuckAmuck
CanuckAmuck

The alt-right certainly consists of a diverse group of people.

KindaSortaHarmless
KindaSortaHarmless

CW: Minor spoiler for Rogue One

On a semi-off-topic note, I saw Rogue One over the weekend, and I absolutely would not fault a woman for choosing K-2SO over any of these empathy-deficient shitgibbons.

Zephkiel - Feminist MGTOW
Zephkiel - Feminist MGTOW

“A very MGTOW Christmas all alone”

That’s… that’s actually very sad.*

I had a family Christmas this year, but last year I celebrated with a small group of unattached men. (We didn’t plan to exclude women, it was just the way it worked out.) We played Game of Thrones Risk, ate beef Wellington and tiramasu, and drank festive amounts of alcohol. In fact, we made a last-minute dash across London when we realised one guy’s workmate was going to spend the day unhappily alone. All-in-all it was actually a really nice time and turned a couple of aquaintances into good friends.

One reason (of many) that I eschew the idea of MGTOW as it’s presented all over the manosphere is the idea that being a MGTOW means being alone. Even if you’re one of the douchenozzles who refuses to entertain the idea of friendship with women – guys can still be friends. Straight guys even!

* Note: If you’re the kind of person who is genuinely happier spending the holidays in your own company, please ignore that statement. I hope you had a relaxing and happy Christmas.

Vanir85
Vanir85

“[..] they think enjoying sex makes a woman a slut, yet they demand that suitably attractive women bestow the gift of sex upon them. It is hard to imagine a worse attitude to take.”

– Conan the Librarian

Their idea of how sex SHOULD work is fundamentally abusive; women should be uninterested in sex, yet be forced to still engage in it whenever their proper (white) male masters demand it.

These twisted people get off on forcing others to do their will. Fascism and sadism go hand in hand.

Mish of the Catlady Ascendancy
Mish of the Catlady Ascendancy

Oh my god what a bunch of incoherent, hateful, ranting wankspangles.

Jamesworkshop
Jamesworkshop

Wouldn’t Zamasu be happy about this considering it would align with his zero mortals, policy.

Jamesworkshop
Jamesworkshop

What happens with sex robots that we don’t know are robots

Lea
Lea

A “meaningful relationship” of being a sex toy and servent to a misogynist?

The “romance” of being in an abusive relationship with a racist, misogynist shithead?

They don’t even know what those words mean.

They have no clue just how repulsive they are. There is literally no fate worse than being with one of these asshats. There is nothing, not economic collapse, sexy robots or any of their other fantasies could ever motivate me to feel otherwise. Not if the world were covered in piss and they owned the only boats. What about this don’t they get? They cannot punish women enough to become attractive to us or force us to pretend they are. Those days are gone and they ain’t ever coming back. I’d rather die and I’d certainly kill to keep that from ever happening to me or mine.

Lea
Lea

Axecaliber,
Ah, but men don’t deserve to be punished for enjoying sex and women do.
Iknklast,
“Largely useless” = I can’t own one. They think they are people and thus defective.

Skildfreja and Vanir85 nailed it.

Ray of Rays
Ray of Rays

…I think I want to reread the Absolute Boyfriend manga now. Partly to see if it still holds up for me, partly to scrub my mind clean of these assholes (after one or two fantasies of Night punching them in the face).

Herbert West
Herbert West

Why would the jews want to destroy their hosts? I was told they need a society to leech off from to have some semblance of civilization.
Methinks they don’t make any sense.

Paradoxical Intention - Resident Cheeseburger Slut

Or they might overthrow us because men like them like to “fantasize” about abusing their partners either physically, verbally, or mentally, and would use the poor robots for target practice because human women can’t stand to be around the fuckers.

Also, rats are fucking adorable.

I’d prefer a rat over these sentient puddles of acidic slime. Rats are adorable, intelligent, and absolutely cuddly.

And also really good at defusing mines and detecting tuberculosis, if the APOPO rats are anything to go by. 😀

Another wonderful example of how animals are contributing more good to society than these wastes of bandwidth.

weirwoodtreehugger: chief manatee

I like rats. In college psych class I got to train a rat to push a lever for a food reward and it was so much fun. I really bonded with the rat. I named Esteban. After the lab was over, I wanted to keep him as a pet so bad. He was really sweet and smart.

Aunt Podger, Ketchup-Spewing Feminester
Aunt Podger, Ketchup-Spewing Feminester

You know, I am already able to enjoy my personal sexuality without selling myself off as the legal property/ house slave of a man, otherwise known as “whoring it around.” Alas, I need to wash my hands afterwards, and occasionally delete my browser history, so it’s not completely consequence-free. I admit it: I find relationships too emotionally and financially draining, especially is the relationship is with a man (Rent is BORING. I didn’t ask to live under a roof! You’re the stupid “insists upon not being homeless in Chicago in winter” lady, you pay it! Not my circus, not my monkeys! Buy me a monkey and pay for its upkeep! Jobs are boring! Monkey caretaking is boring! Etc.), and the expected ROI does not justify the cost for me.

If the only reason to have a relationship with a flesh-and-blood person were sexual satisfaction, society would have been massively restructured long before the vibrator. Relationships are messy and make one terribly vulnerable. If the alternative to Hitachi, however, is being tied to one of these yobbos… where do I sign up for the mailing list of the Elders of Zion?

ETA: rats are adorable, cute, and clean. I’d date you if you could twitch your nose and tickle my ear after running up my sleeve, you betcha.

LG
LG

Wait…is there going to be an ideological war between the misogynists who think robots will save the patriarchy and misogynists who think robots will destroy society?

Oh man…that shit requires one of those tins with three kinds of popcorn in it.

Dalillama: Shepherd of Demonic Crocodiles.
Dalillama: Shepherd of Demonic Crocodiles.

@LG
It’s like watching a wasp land on a nettle: you know someone’s getting stung, you just don’t care who.

Scented Fucking Hard Chairs
Scented Fucking Hard Chairs

Grammar: The difference between a bog-standard whine and the invention of an awesome new superhero.

Sheila Crosby

This man has more empathy for an imaginary robot than he does for real live women.

And I’m not surprised. Misogynists gonna misog.

The Real Cie
The Real Cie

Actually, I don’t have to take contraception, and if I wanted to, I could “whore it up” 24-7. It’s called “menopause.”
However, I really couldn’t be bothered. I’d rather read a good book, or even watch a bad TV show than waste my femininity on these so-called men.

EJ (The Orphic Lizard)

So the latest Jewish plot is to set women free from forced reproduction and from the risk of abusive relationships? And they’re going to throw in a little sex for those women as well, if the women want it?

Judaism sounds pretty cool.

Sinkable John : Pansy Ass Pinko, Regicidal Beast-of-Burden
Sinkable John : Pansy Ass Pinko, Regicidal Beast-of-Burden

UGH.

I read about the robosexual woman a few days ago. She says she’s really uncomfortable around men, especially if contact with flesh is involved.

But to those idiots, she wants to “whore it up twenty four seven, with zero consequences”.

Yeah, sure, asshole.

And then there’s the dude who cares more about what essentially amounts to a sex toy being “raped”, than about actual people actually being raped – those are false accusations. But I guess robots can’t lie ? Oh, and, by the way… Woman-on-bot is rape, but MGTOW-on-bot isn’t ?

… yeah, sure, asshole.

XX chrome
XX chrome

@Aunt Podger, Ketchup-Spewing Feminester

Same. I strongly agree with your view about relationship. I have a few ones before I voluntarily became a celibate (of course not for religious reasons as I am anti-religion) for about 4 years now. I find relationships very stressing, not to mention men always think that they are the ones to control your time together. Like, you are not to demand time/attention with them but if they demand time/attention with you, you should comply, anything you do, you should step aside. One of my ex is trying to get back with me and I have an acquaintance who is showing romantic interest with me but I always ignore all of them. I really can’t see the difference between being single and being in a relationship, in fact being in relationship is worse base on my experience. I am really glad that I am woke enough to follow the marriage hype in this society that I decided not to be involved in a romanticized slavery.

Alan Robertshaw
Alan Robertshaw

@ WWTH

I got to train a rat to push a lever for a food reward

You know that somewhere a rat is telling his friends “I had a great time in college. I trained a woman to bring me food whenever I pressed a lever”. 🙂

Alan Robertshaw
Alan Robertshaw

Oops, should probably have said ‘student’. Don’t want to suggest rats are MRAs. I’m sure they don’t care about the gender of the humans they train to give them cheese just for running round a maze.

enjolra
enjolra

I’m sorry, but if “Jews want you to marry a robot because Jews” is an old story for you then how you grew up was weird and all of your reference points should be viewed skeptically.

Kevin
Kevin

Never mind sexbots, I’d love to have Kryten clearing up after me…

Playonwords
Playonwords

No-one tell them about Bjork

CriticalDragon1177

David Futrelle,

This sick racists would not only outlaw interracial sex and gay sex if they could, but probably also all birth control and abortions for white women and place a strict quota where white women would be required to produce a minimum number of white children before they reach a certain age, or be severely punished.

Everything seems to be about making babies to these people, except that seems to thankfully be about other people making babies since thankfully alt right racists don’t seem to be reproducing much faster than normal rational people.

Cartman
Cartman

Sixbots?

Are they robots with six arms firing lasers from all of them?

That sounds so kewl! Why would anyone object?

Viscaria, product of 20,000 evolution
Viscaria, product of 20,000 evolution

I just can’t get over this:

Poor guy! He’s just a romantic.

One of our kitties loves fetch. Boyfriend says the other one used to enjoy it as well, but first kitty would always interrupt and dominate the game so other one kind of gave up. Cats are jerks sometimes.

William B
William B

I hesitate to bring this up. But wish to state that there are many reasons for a niche market of these “sexbots”.
Both for men & women.
Socially dysfunctional folks for whom, mechanically & physiologically, the need & desire for sex exist without outlet. Excluded because of many reasons… one important one. Acute STD or trauma and save mastrubation no viable means at their own.
This illusion of actual interaction might just be therapeutic and could, under therapist direction and control. Be an actual good thing.
Granted, anything can and will be perverted by those with the means opportunity or desire to do so

Scildfreja Unnýðnes
Scildfreja Unnýðnes

I’ve come to understand that when a man complains about how he’s just a romantic, he really means that he’s upset that he didn’t get sex and obedience to come out of the ladybot after he put enough quarters in. It’s not fair! She didn’t follow the rules!

Lea
Lea

Their obsession with fertility is odd for men who don’t want to do the work of raising children, supporting a family or even paying child support.

It is clear that they see children primarily as a way of controling, punishing and exercising ownership over women.

Weatherwax
Weatherwax

Both the dog and the cat have trained me to open doors, by sitting next to a door and staring fixedly at it. Sometimes I don’t respond quickly enough, and they’ve added their own intensifiers. The cat adds the “breakfast” miaow (akin to fingernails down a blackboard). The dog spends 10 seconds scratching at the door in a way that makes it rattle in the frame. I think they’re both a little disappointed that I’m not intelligent enough to understand the first instruction consistently, but they love me anyway.

ETA The intensifiers work regardless of which side of door they are on. I’ve no idea (for obvious reasons) how long they spend staring at the door from the other side first.

Steampunked
Steampunked

@Lea – They have a very weird view of raising children, I think, or perhaps more of a fantasy. They believe that with no nurturing input from themselves that their children will follow their way of life automatically. Children are like some form of defective clone to them, something that should do what they want but mysteriously doesn’t when push comes to shove.

I think their entire concept of natural order is profoundly disturbed due to their weird beliefs. Women are automatic home makers who are only fulfilled by raising offspring to be identical to their fathers. Children are creatures with no internal lives or goals that are the genetic consequence of sex.

To them, women SHOULD be happy raising their children without assistance, that’s what women-things do. A home, or financial assistance is what women who are very good get, obedient women.

They are grossly reductionist, and pitiably limited in imagination.

weirwoodtreehugger: chief manatee

I trained Bailey (the dog) to roll over but the cat, Dracarys actually taught me to roll over. I normally lie on my side in bed. Dracy likes to get on my chest and snuggle. That’s the only way that works for her. Me on my back and her lying on my chest where she can easily headbutt me or try to lick my face. When it’s snuggle time she jumps on the bed next to me and stares until I roll over for her. She just stares and stares and stares all creepy like until I comply. I know what it means when she sits on the bed and stares. It’s her way of commanding me to roll over and like a dog, I know just do it without even questioning. I’m fully conditioned.

Mish of the Catlady Ascendancy
Mish of the Catlady Ascendancy

My boy cat can’t stand a door being closed, full stop. Doesn’t matter where the door leads, or whether he actually wants to go through. He just wants it open, and will bang and scratch at it until it shakes in its frame.

I hope this (below) works. A recent dispatch from the Deploraball Wars – Milo Y being modest and self-effacing as usual
comment image

eta: obviously the email isn’t recent – Baked Alaska tweeted it in a wee fury over his own un-invite. Following these arguments is hilarious and deeply weird.