alt-right anti-Semitism antifeminism creepy daily stormer empathy deficit entitled babies irony alert literal nazis men who should not ever be with imaginary women ever men who should not ever be with women ever MGTOW misogyny oppressed white men racism sexy robot ladies

Will Jews destroy civilization with sexy sex robots? One Nazi idiot says yes

Sexbot technology: Not quite perfected yet

The allegedly impending arrival of sexbots has been hailed by more than a few internet misogynists, who not only want to have sex with sexy robot ladies but also fantasize that the existence of such quasi-ladies will make flesh-and-blood ladies somehow obsolete.

But not all internet reactionaries think sex-having robots will be a good thing for mankind.

One writer for the neo-Nazi tip sheet The Daily Stormer, disturbed by news reports that a “robosexual” French woman is seeking to marry a life-size robot-looking doll that she 3-D printed for herself, worries that sexy robots may be part of an evil Jewish plot to undermine western civilization.

“I’m sure (((they))) would love to advance robot-human marriages,” Penarddun writes.

[I]magine how much further the fertility rate would drop. Especially when they get robots to a point where you can have actual intercourse with them … and women like the idea of not have to take contraception and being able to whore it up twenty four seven, with zero consequences.

In the comments to the post, someone calling himself Summert offers what he sees as proof that the evil Jews are behind this robo-plot. Pointing to a nine-year-old book on “Love and Sex With Robots” written by chess-obsessed artificial intelligence expert David Levy, Summert comments acidly:

Written by a jew. Is the old story: they plant the seed and the weak twisted minds of faggots and crazy lunatic women buy the idea. Soon, someone is news by actually marrying a robot.

Still, Daily Stormer commenters can’t quite decide whether a white woman marrying a robot is worse than a white woman marrying a black man.

“At least she’s not a mudshark,” writes one commenter who thinks robosexuality isn’t as bad as miscegenation. (“Mudshark” is a derogatory term racists like to use for white women who date or marry black men.)

But a fellow calling himself Hangman disagrees, for a rather novel reason.

In this case it would be better if she’s a mudshark since the robot isn’t killer robot she doesn’t have to pay the toll.

This may not make much sense until you realize that neo-Nazis think that white women dating black men will inevitably end up murdered by them. And that they deserve it.

Someone called Armoric offers an even more baffling objection:

It’s like seeing a White woman walk down the street holding hands with a Black man. She would like to think it’s the same as if she was with a White man, but it’s not. She could just as well be holding hands with a vacuum cleaning robot. In fact, she’s the one making her Black man or robot hold her hand. It’s an artificial situation. It’s a game of let’s pretend.

Er, what?

My thoughts exactly

Others find themselves feeling sorry for the robots. “That poor, poor machine,” writes a commenter called Zamasu.

So i guess this will be the reason the robots will take over the earth and overthrow us. They will have their revenge against us for letting our ugly rat-faced women rape them!

A dude called TheOutlander14, meanwhile, does his best to set forth the standard MGTOW (Men Going Their Own Way) argument for sexbots, realizing that his pro-robot stance may draw some criticism from his Nazi pals.

“I’m going to risk getting some flak here,” he writes.

Nobody on here disagrees that there is a major problem with women due to feminism. They have largely become useless and now exist as an extra boss whom you have to give money to for the rest of your life in exchange for sex. There is no romance to it.

[Sexbots] will disrupt the monopoly women have on sex and essentially render feminist woman useless. … Women will be forced to actually become feminine again and treat men with respect if they hope to have a meaningful relationship.

Don’t tell any of these people about Westworld. I think it might make their puny human heads explode.

numerobis
numerobis

Axecalibur:

arewethebaddiesdotjaypeegee

Just FYI, it’s generally pronounced jay-peg rather than jay-pee-gee: the file format is named after the acronym for the Joint Photographic Experts Group (shortened to three characters because of DOS).

You may start shaving your yak here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JPEG

plit
plit

well there is clearly a legitimate concern about fertility, since it’s pretty obvious fertility rates have been dropping below sustainable population levels in all developed societies.

However, in this case, these might be greatly overstated concerns since it’s very likely that a technology like ectogenesis will sort the fertility problems out.

So I would not worry about sexbots at all.

Axecalibur: Middle Name Danger
Axecalibur: Middle Name Danger

@numerobis

it’s generally pronounced jay-peg rather than jay-pee-gee

isthatafactdotgeeaieff 😛

shaving your yak

GrumpyOld SocialJusticeMangina
GrumpyOld SocialJusticeMangina

Thanks, Axe. Whenever I think of the Coasters, I remember their song “Poison Ivy” and start to itch.

Atom Ant
Atom Ant

Hello again, everyone!

I definitely hope that sexbots are invented soon. Unfortunately, my fear is that, while they’ll be invented at some point during my lifetime, they won’t be affordable until after my death.

If affordable sexbots existed, women would finally be free of my trifling existence…and since I’m apparently the type of man that you don’t approve of, that would surely be a good thing, no? You should be extremely encouraging of the sexbot idea, because it’ll get a decent percentage of “troublesome” males off of society’s hands. (There’s a dirty joke there, but I won’t make it.) Sure, the ones who want to control women would still be up to their usual tricks, but the rest of us…my god, it’d be like video games to the tenth power. We’d be happy and focused on them and neither seen nor heard.

Chaos-Engineer
Chaos-Engineer

If by “sexbot” you mean “vibrator/fleshlight”, then those exist already, and they’re reasonably affordable.

If you mean “AI-driven android that can simulate a romantic relationship”, then you’ll never be able to afford one. Think about how AI-driven android technology would progress: They’d start out really expensive, and the only customer would be the government, and they’d be interested in buying soldierbots and policebots. As the price started to come down, the large corporations would start ordering workerbots. Sexbots would come a bit after that, but you yourself wouldn’t be able to buy one. Where would you get the money?

If you think that AI-driven android technology is a possibility – and I’m still not convinced that it is – then your top priority should be changing our economic model from capitalism to something more sensible. Once we’ve got the new economic model set up, we can see how gender roles evolve to accommodate it and react accordingly.

Axecalibur: Middle Name Danger
Axecalibur: Middle Name Danger

@Atom

comment image

weirwoodtreehugger: chief manatee

Hello again, everyone!

comment image

I’m assuming a returning troll but I guess you weren’t memorable enough to stick out. We get a lot of trolls here so if you’re not a 329 year old engineer or an MGTOW aspiring gender studies professor you aren’t really going to cut it.

Were you under the impression that we give a shit if someone wants to have sex with a robot? We mock the MGTOWs who use their predictions of a sexbot revolution as an excuse to spew misogyny. It’s the misogyny that we’re mocking, not the sexbots.

Feel free to order a Real Doll if that’s your thing. No one care.

EJ (The Orphic Lizard)

isthatafactdotgeeaieff

You, m’lud Marchioness, are history’s greatest monster :p

Axecalibur: Middle Name Danger
Axecalibur: Middle Name Danger
Steampunked
Steampunked

Women aren’t becoming infertile across a large section of the community, neither are men. However, accessible contraception allows people to opt out of having to have lots of children.

I don’t think other methods of having children are going to cause a vast increase in the number of children, since what most families (and honestly, in the main part women) are avoiding is the extreme amount of work that children represent over time. I have one kid, she’s amazeballs, but the work level was unlike anything I had ever imagined. I know so. Many. Women. who went back to work early because it was vastly easier than being a first time mother with no wide tribal support system in place.

I miiiight have considered another method of having a child (I suck at pregnancy, beyond belief, and I’m worse at giving birth – lemme tell you all about nearly dying multiple times and permanent damage and PPP), but I lack the time and money to treat number two as a child should be treated.

Lea
Lea

Atom,
Use your hand and go away. It’s that easy.

Steph

@Atom Ant you don’t seem to realise you are in that group of men who would like to control women.

Or at least dictate how we speak, dress, act, think etc.

weirwoodtreehugger: chief manatee

Steampunked,

That’s one of the many reasons I side eyeing the MGTOW sexbot and artificial womb dreams. I find it so hard to believe that any of them would be remotely willing or able to put in the effort required to be a single parent who’s the sole caregiver. They seem to only like the idea of furthering their genes and rither regard child rearing as worthless women’s work or they don’t realize that parenting is any work at all.

I bet you anything if they did get their babies, they’d pawn them off on their mothers to do all the work pretty much right away.

Viscaria, product of 20,000 evolution
Viscaria, product of 20,000 evolution

No. Because we wouldn’t actually be free of you at all. You seem to believe that women are nothing but sex objects to collect, and that you would cease to have any contact with us if you stopped trying to use us for sexual release. The reality is that we’re human beings, like you, and we exist in every part of society. Women are your coworkers, your family members, they might be customer service workers who serve you or your boss or your professor or your dentist.

In our glorious sexbot future, you will continue to encounter many women, and you will continue to be a misogynist. The only possible difference is that you may no longer treat the ones you’re attracted to as sex toys that you want to use, rather relegating us all to the category of sex toys that you’re not interested in. This is neither better nor worse for us.

My reaction to your plan to fuck robots is: meh.

PreuxFox
PreuxFox

@Steampunked – white women are not becoming infertile in large swaths, no. Those of us in other communities in the U.S. are heavily relying on improvements in fertility treatments. (My mother went through several rounds of in vitro to conceive me and my siblings each; as well as her miscarriages; her sisters did the same, and one was unable to conceive regardless of intervention and ended up adopting instead. Most women raised in our community have similar problems.) And our people are dying young – my mother lost three of her siblings this year to cancer, in their 40s. One of my cousins almost died at 15 from an abnormally large cyst. (The ground where they live was poisoned by toxic chemicals dumped by a particular large corporation* a couple of generations ago. Schools where the white children attend have clean dirt from other parts of the country trucked in and dumped on the playgrounds so they don’t play on the toxified dirt.)

I don’t mean to correct you, I just take every opportunity I can to try and remind people that Flint and the Dakota Access pipeline are not new issues. The government has been allowing private corporations to poison native and black communities in the U.S. since the beginning of said government. Our communities are literally left out of nationwide cancer, illness and infertility studies to cut out the ‘outliers’.

*not the one you are thinking of, if one came to mind. I don’t mention the corporation because they have sued people for defamation. If that makes me less credible, so be it, but you will find the same story in the black and brown and red communities near any mine or large factory in the U.S.

Fishy Goat
Fishy Goat

@PreuxFox And in Canada as well. :/

PreuxFox
PreuxFox

@Fishy Goat yes, also in Canada, you’re very right.

Atom Ant
Atom Ant

You’re probably right, but I’m trying to be optimistic.

Or at least dictate how we speak, dress, act, think etc.

I have to admit, this is news to me. How will I accomplish this dictating? And how is it any different than you dictating how you think men should and shouldn’t be?

I’m well-aware that women are human, and not sex objects…but sex is the only relevance that human beings have in my life. (And “collecting” sounds a little too permanent for me.) Also, for the record, whenever I take one of my periodic breaks from women, I have extremely minimal contact with them, and would have zero contact if it were within my control. But I still end up talking to bank tellers, cashiers, etc.

Have a great Wednesday, everyone!

Reply to  Atom Ant

I don’t dictate how men should be.

What I mean by you wishing to control how women are, is that that is Classic behaviour for MGTOWs such as yourself.

The very reason they are GTOW is because women won’t submit and behave how MGTOW’s wish them to.

Good job on trying to play the Nice Guy however. Very transparent.

@Atom Ant,

If sex is the only relevance humans have in your life, does that mean you also go out of you way to minimise your contact with men too?

weirwoodtreehugger: chief manatee

Aren’t trolls adorable when they’re trying to be all edgy and cool?

Zephkiel - Feminist MGTOW
Zephkiel - Feminist MGTOW

@Atom Ant

Sex toys are a thing. Many of them are inexpensive. No matter what bits you enjoy being stimulated in what way, there is a toy that will do it for you.

There. Now you never have to speak to anyone ever again. /Sarcasm

Viscaria, product of 20,000 evolution
Viscaria, product of 20,000 evolution

Cool, cool. Not sure why you’re talking to us, then. In any case, enjoy your life of wanking into sophisticated sex toys, punctuated by your occasional visits to the bank and grocery store.

LindsayIrene

Wait, is Atom the dipshit that was all, like, “I can get laid plenty but I should be able to get laid more without putting any sort of effort into it cuz if the ladies don’t just fall on my dick while I walk down the street it’s not worth it, I don’t want to have to actually talk to them”?

If so, why are you talking to us, Atom? We’re not even going to let you sex on us.

Sinkable John : Pansy Ass Pinko, Regicidal Beast-of-Burden
Sinkable John : Pansy Ass Pinko, Regicidal Beast-of-Burden

@LindsayIrene

Yeah, that’s the one.

LindsayIrene

Can’t remember how to, say, turn on the damn snowblower, but I can ID WHTM trolls on sight.

Sinkable John : Pansy Ass Pinko, Regicidal Beast-of-Burden
Sinkable John : Pansy Ass Pinko, Regicidal Beast-of-Burden

I was struggling to remember who this guy was until you mentioned that, to be fair.

What’s up with all the sad boners lately though ? Aren’t they supposed to be all happy now with their lord and savior president Pussy-Grabber ?

Where’s the enthusiasm ?

weirwoodtreehugger: chief manatee

Ohhhhhh. That’s who he is? I knew I recognized the name but couldn’t remember what his particular wank topic was.

Policy of Madness
Policy of Madness

You typed this out, looked at it, said to yourself, “Yep, no directly contradictory clauses in this sentence!” and hit Submit Comment.

Also, did you mean to imply that you’re pansexual?

Atom Ant
Atom Ant

Yes. I have one male friend, and I last saw him fifteen years ago. I have no interest in men and minimal interest in women.

I’m just here to represent my beliefs, since they’re the subject matter of this particular blog.

Also, did you mean to imply that you’re pansexual?

Also, no, I did not mean to imply that, but the implication doesn’t bother me, either. My lack of interest in relationships (and generally non-traditionally-masculine nature) has caused many women to think I’m gay, and I’ve never been offended by that.

Huh. My view is that no one should change themselves just because someone else wants them to–and also that people have the right to walk away if they aren’t getting what they want from any sort of friendship or relationship. So, if a woman wants a relationship, and a man just wants sex, both parties should walk away from each other, and neither party should be shamed.

I have no interest in “submission” or anything else related to gender-dynamics-related power, as that’s rooted in tradition, and I’m about as anti-tradition as you can get.

Policy of Madness
Policy of Madness

I personally don’t think that it’s contradictory.

Your opinion on this matter is wrong.

I’m going to just let this sit here for a while, and let it tell us all, over and over, what kind of person you are, and the traits that you think are so normal and ordinary that they are shared by everyone.

Viscaria, product of 20,000 evolution
Viscaria, product of 20,000 evolution

I’m still not sure why Atom Ant is taking the time to speak to us. Are we supposed to feel excited about the sexbot revolution taking him out of the dating pool? Are we supposed to pretend that we’re excited, while secretly mourning one more would-be husband lost to shiny metal seductresses? Or is he just trying to make us feel sorry for the women in customer service who have to interact with him when he is forced to leave his home? All I’m feeling is the last one.

Axecalibur: Middle Name Danger
Axecalibur: Middle Name Danger

Atom’s “just here to represent [his] beliefs”. No explanation on why he feels the need to “represent [his] beliefs”. To us. Here. And now. He just does. Apparently…

Imaginary Petal
Imaginary Petal

Dude, just wrap a bag of crushed ice around your boner until it goes down. Then you can go to sleep.

PeeVee the (Noice) Sarcastic
PeeVee the (Noice) Sarcastic

Atom, you do realize that pretending to eschew people while begging for attention on this blog is not “representing” very well, right?

Literally nobody here cares about you or the notes from your boner. Really. Go your own way. Buh bye, now.

weirwoodtreehugger: chief manatee

Claiming to be going away while staying around? Saying he doesn’t need or want women and doesn’t care about women while obsessively talking about women and sex with women? Sad boner whines? Enthusiasm for a sexbot revolution that will supposedly cause evil feeemaaales to finally be sorry?

Sounds like a pretty good representative of MGTOW to me!

PeeVee the (Noice) Sarcastic
PeeVee the (Noice) Sarcastic

I wonder why he thinks anyone would give a shit about his beliefs, though, WWTH.

He’d be much better off at a MGTOW circle-jerk dungeon/forum collecting upvotes that he seems to crave.

Steph

I still don’t get why @Atom Ant is here.

If you wish to minimise your interaction with humans do so. Go away.

Otherwise it looks suspiciously like bullshit on your part.

Steph

“I personally don’t think that it’s contradictory. It’s the same way that bosses look at employees, and that certain types of women look at wealthy men. They know that they’re human, but they’re only interested in them for very specific uses.”

This says nothing about other people but a lot about you.

Steampunked
Steampunked

I ain’t from America, though for some reason I had the idea that the birth rate there was higher than here.

Steph

@steampunked where are you? It may well be.

People worry about the birth rate but isn’t it just a natural result of contraception. Now people choose to have children and how big their families will be.

Not to long ago it wasn’t really a choice if you were sexually active.

Policy of Madness
Policy of Madness

The capitalist economic model depends upon growth, which requires growth of population. Constant growth is not sustainable, so a reduced birthrate is a good thing overall, but bad for capitalism. I reckon we’ll see what happens when capitalism inevitably collapses when birthrates begin to decline everywhere, rather than just in developed countries where contraception is common, as today. Right now developed countries depend upon immigration from less-developed, higher-birthrate countries for their population growth, but that won’t be an option forever.

opposablethumbs
opposablethumbs

when capitalism inevitably collapses

A post-capitalist world would be a fascinating thing to see – could it go the way of universal income, stable population and a much smaller inequality gap …? Or maybe capitalism burns itself out and takes most of human society with it, with near-total depletion of resources and with life very very nasty, brutish and short for the vast majority all over the world 🙁
(chances are, it probably won’t be clear in any of our lifetimes whether there’s a decent chance of the former, even though some of us are very young – I can envisage it being possible eventually, but capitalism seems to be very resilient)

Atom Ant
Atom Ant

I’m sorry for the lack of replies, everyone–between college football and the Breaking Bad marathon, I’ve been a little distracted.

For the record, “going your own way” doesn’t necessarily equal “going away” period. I can generally avoid people and spend a few minutes each day voicing my opinions, supporting things I believe in, etc. Also, a little advice: if you don’t want certain types of men to come around “begging for attention,” maybe you shouldn’t have a blog devoted to us.

Anyway, thanks for the dialogue, I greatly enjoyed it.

Reply to  Atom Ant

@atom Ant.

The blog is dedicated to misogyny.

So you appear to admit that’s what you are (a misogynist.)

Good to know. But it’s still odd that for somebody who claims to want not to interact with others beyond sex, that you keep coming back to interact.

Like you were making it up.

LindsayIrene

Wait, I thought this blog was about meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

(I’m a mammoth.)