beta males creepy empathy deficit entitled babies evil human females men who should not ever be with imaginary women ever men who should not ever be with women ever MGTOW misogyny reddit sexy robot ladies

MGTOWs herald holographic waifu-in-a-jar as portent of “the post woman age”

Meet the little woman. Literally.

So a couple of days ago, I wrote about an exciting new development in the world of imaginary women: a Japanese company has developed a holographic virtual waifu for men who prefer the women in their life to be completely submissive, completely imaginary, and live in a little jar.

At the time, I wondered aloud what would happen once MGTOWs discovered this new imaginary lady. Would they hail her as a big step towards the eventual replacement of all real human women? Or would they complain about all the naggy texts she’s programmed to send to her real-boy masters?

Actually, they’ve done both.

“Just take my money, “they” can shame me I don’t care I want one,” wrote one happy Redditor in the Men Going Their Own Way subreddit in a thread devoted to the imaginary jar lady.

[A] single tear of joy just rolled down my eye, the post woman age is here boys and its glorious. The more lesbians I see the better hahaha

Another commenter pointed out the ways this imaginary women — which is scheduled to the hit market late next year — will be superior to the flesh and blood kind:

Men will enjoy this because it means a virtual companion who will make the home ready everytime they come back and talk to them. That feeling of care and being available to help you whenever you need it is a luxury a real life woman would never provide on account of female nature being selfish and needy. As men, we tend to value loyalty above all else and a virtual companion does just that. Furthermore, this is far better than the alternative of picking up the house after a lazy ungrateful real life woman. Men no longer have to work the second job of taking care of a grown child.

But he can’t imagine women getting the same sort of satisfaction from a tiny virtual dude:

Now, for women, this device does nothing. Women desire social status and bragging that you have a virtual companion is probably the furthest thing you can do to gain status. While they may secretly enjoy it, they aren’t the audience to shell out $3000 bucks. They’d rather put that $3000 bucks into doing their hair and makeup in order to try and seduce a top-tier man. They do not value a clean house or loyalty and any companionship they may want is already readily available because of all her beta orbiters who are at her beck and call.

Others were less enthusiastic.

“[N]o…if i can’t f*ck it and it doesn’t cook it’s worthless to me,” wrote one.

“Wow. it’s kinda depressing,” wrote another.

I couldn’t help but cringe… we can find strength in independence rather than seek false comfort. It just seems delusional.

And then there was that whole “texting you while you’re at work” thing.

“I can see how the Herbivore Men would like this, but I’m gonna pass,” one commenter declared.

No way am I checking in to tell a bunch of pixels what time I’ll be home. Being alone would be far better.

MGTOWs: As predictable as they are creepy.

Of course, in twenty years (ten?) everyone will have tiny holographic friends, living in jars, floating in the air, who knows where else. I’m holding out for a tiny lady in the radiator.

Ooglyboggles
Ooglyboggles

@Gipsz Jakab
I’m a SHODAN fanboy, I admit to that wholeheartedly.
@Kat
Glad to see my childhood state putting in work.

Lynette
Lynette

And yet we’re simultaneously all cat ladies?

My head hurts

Pie
Pie

@Lynette

And yet we’re simultaneously all cat ladies?

Lesbian catladies, I think you'll find. Who are trying to seduce a top-tier man.

Yep.

Valkyrine
Valkyrine

I still can’t quite understand how is a virtual being who’s trapped inside a jar supposed to clean your house for you? O.o

Valkyrine
Valkyrine

And what the duck has this to do with lesbians? Is it just that my confused ladybrain is unable to make these obvious connections and logic jumps or does this seem weird to you guys too?

MrsObedMarsh
MrsObedMarsh

@Valkyrine:

Well, it’s dressed like a French maid, so it must do cleaning!

Pie
Pie

@Valyrine

And what the duck has this has to do with lesbians?

Because once all the world’s men have turned to sexbots, all the ladies will have left is each other, I assume.

I just think its nice that technology will finally bring MGTOWs, beta orbiters, Chad Thundercock and Tyrone all together. Who’d have thought such a thing would be possible?

Sinkable John : Pansy Ass Pinko, Regicidal Beast-of-Burden
Sinkable John : Pansy Ass Pinko, Regicidal Beast-of-Burden

So, huh, can lesbians-in-a-jar power the Butt-Worshipping Elite ?

Herbert West
Herbert West

Well, if it keeps them occupied and satisfies some enough to shut them up, why not?

Lea
Lea

Shorter MGTOW: “Women are the worst. I hate them. How can I replicate them in some way as the real ones won’t spend time with me and I am obsessed with them?”

Creeps. They don’t want one of these unless they can abuse the AI inside anyway.

JessicaRed
JessicaRed

They want a companion who will provide the luxury of caring for them, serving them loyally, and being available to help whenever they need it, but women are the ones whose nature is “selfish and needy”? Do they even hear themselves? (No, I know)

If this catches on, sounds like women will “no longer have to work the second job of taking care of a grown child.”

That company should partner up with RealDoll (maybe a special waifu edition that looks like the character). We’d never have to interact with these fellas again.

Latte Cat
Latte Cat

MGTOWs are the epitome of loneliness and regret.

Dr Space Junk
Dr Space Junk

I read somewhere that Lynch made Eraserhead in response to the stress he felt with a newborn baby. Hard to look at it the same way again; and hard not to wonder what his partner was dealing with all by herself if this is what was preoccupying him.

Lea
Lea

In the minds of misogynists just as women are prude/sluts we are also lesbians and focused solely on Chads and Tyrones while also being cat ladies. We are natural nurtures who should raise kids and fawn over men. We are simultaneously selfish by nature. We are nags and pests who don’t let men be men by living in filth and we don’t care enough about clean homes. We take men’s jobs and we won’t work. We are whatever they need to pretend we are so that they have an excuse to hate and obsess about us.
They don’t care about what is true. This is about justifying abuse and oppression.

Imaginary Petal
Imaginary Petal

Isn’t this the exact opposite of a sexbot?

Fred_the_dog
Fred_the_dog

The whole “post woman age” thing — do they think we ladies are just going to die out from lack of attention from men? Or what? And then what happens to people in general?

Imaginary Petal
Imaginary Petal

As for the more lesbians/post-woman age comment, I think this is the logic:

1. Women produce girl children (obv).

2. Men produce boy children (obv).

3. If women turn lesbian, they can’t have kids (biotruth).

4. Therefore there will be no more girl children (#conclusion).

5. Men can still produce boy children through adoption (adoption = import child from faraway planet where children live before birth),

paying a woman to act as a surrogate (woman will be provided by the government),

or because sexbots will eventually be able to achieve pregnancy (because genious male scientists).

6. In the end, humanity will be 100% male (natural selection).

7. Males will evolve into super dragon ball creatures with splendid hair (no more women holding back progress).

8. Free pizza!

Gipsz Jakab
Gipsz Jakab

@Ooglyboggles:

Sure, I just mean… normally, when we talk here about men buying virtual women and never being seen again, the general and reasonable assumption is that the man is a creepy MGTOW. Knowing SHODAN, however, I’d be more inclined to suspect murder.

Sinkable John : Pansy Ass Pinko, Regicidal Beast-of-Burden
Sinkable John : Pansy Ass Pinko, Regicidal Beast-of-Burden

@Imaginary Petal

2. Men produce boy children (obv).

Men get pregnant in their thigh, as Zeus showed. And yes, he had a son like that, not a daughter.

That’s a FACT.

Zatar
Zatar

…..Really? Are they really claiming that only women seek out partners or sex for social status and that men never do? I was aware that they were experts at projection but this is goddamn ridiculous.

Scented Fucking Hard Chairs
Scented Fucking Hard Chairs

Imaginary Petal
Imaginary Petal

@SFHC

Did… did I predict the past? Is this a real thing?

Scented Fucking Hard Chairs
Scented Fucking Hard Chairs

@IP

It’s real and it’s even less sensical than it looks.

Imaginary Petal
Imaginary Petal

@SFHC

Okay but quick question why do you know about this? :p

Scented Fucking Hard Chairs
Scented Fucking Hard Chairs

@IP

An old Cracked article. =P

Sinkable John : Pansy Ass Pinko, Regicidal Beast-of-Burden
Sinkable John : Pansy Ass Pinko, Regicidal Beast-of-Burden

@SFHC

… so I’ve got a theory, inspired by Last Thursdayism, that whatever the fuck that is was actually created on November 9th when the universe threw itself into the Twilight Zone.

The scary shit is that this actually sounds more likely than the reality.

Jules
Jules

Friendly Neighborhood Dragon Arthur

If you wanted companionship, just buy a pet! Sure, they can be messy and noisy, but cats, dogs, birds, fish, reptiles, and spiders are much more fun (and unpredictably organic) than some holographic doll that mindlessly bends to your will.

Then again, that’s probably why I’m happier than most of the MGTOW are. I seek organic relationships with people and animals.

Honestly, though animals can be healing where human relationships fail, I don’t trust these guys who lack a healthy sense of give and take with pets.

weirwoodtreehugger: chief manatee

The post woman age is based on the premise that all men secretly want to be MGTOW. Because they think our only purpose is to dispense sex, they assume no men want a relationship with women and only put up with us to get laid. Once the sexbot and artificial womb technology come, every man on the planet will go MGTOW. They presumably put only Y chromosome sperm in the wombs so women will just die out.

As far as I know, it’s possible to make an embryo with the DNA of two eggs but not two sperm cells, so they’re going to have a tough time reproducing. Maybe they’re just planning on cloning themselves?

I’m also not sure why think women wouldn’t just use the artificial womb technology to procreate without men. But don’t let rational thinking get in the way of a good genocidal fantasy.

Weird (pinko since 1969) Eddie
Weird (pinko since 1969) Eddie

@ wwth

They tried putting the DNA from two Y-chromosomes into a chicken egg, but the result was a beta-male that went (wait for it…)

“cuck, cuck, cuck”

Nequam
Nequam

I’m getting a horrible image of these guys’ bedstands having copies of The Iron Dream with the pages stuck together.

Thiazin red
Thiazin red

@Peevee

I saw Eraserhead years ago and I still have recurring nightmares about it.

Cynickal
Cynickal

I’m waiting to see if the poor waifu AI is going to end up a raging racist like the Microsoft chat bot.

Donnie of the Prairies
Donnie of the Prairies

1. Never seen Eraserhead.

2. I’m with Valkyrie, the hologram is not going to clean your house. Maybe that guy looks at this as the first step toward android sex-and-housework devices.

3. Am I the only one who can’t read “$3000 bucks” without hearing “Three Thousand Dollar-Bucks!” in my head?

kale
kale

the more lesbians I see the better”

same

hottotrotsky
hottotrotsky

@Kat

I live way south of Whitefish by Yellowstone, and I love Montana, but we host a cesspool of white supremacist militia assholes. But liberal and moderate montanans have taken a stand against it before

I expect a lot of bold fascist crap to happen here in the next four years, but we’ll keep fighting.

Dalillama, Effort Chicken
Dalillama, Effort Chicken

@Valkyrine

By itself if can’t, but I suppose you could connect such a thing to a Roomba and a few similar gadgets (I’m sure a mop-bot could be made), it actually could do a fair amount of cleaning.

@WWTH

Still can’t work; artificial uterus or no artificial uterus, clone or no clone, you need an ovum from somewhere to get an embryo.

Michael Brew
Michael Brew

Could probably get away with a chimp ova or something. I’m assuming they’re not going to try to exterminate nonhuman females, anyway.

ETA: Also, technically, as long as the X of one dude’s 23 and the Y of another’s were matched up, they could probably still reproduce sexually. I mean, at the cellular level. It wouldn’t require actual sex between two men, sadly.

Chaos-Engineer
Chaos-Engineer

@Michael Brew

Seriously, though, where do these guys get their stereotypes? Now it’s women who don’t care about a clean house? ,

Late night television. It seems like watching late night television is their primary form of social interaction.

If I had to be more specific, I’d guess that it’s either broadcasts of old stand-up comic routines (think Henny Youngman and Rodney Dangerfield), or maybe “Married With Children” re-runs.

[I never quite understood “Married With Children”. Apparently no one ever cleaned the house, but it was always spotless. Also they were able to maintain a two-story house and feed and clothe two children on a single minimum-wage salary. Life must have been so much easier in the 1990s.]

Michael Brew
Michael Brew
Reply to  Chaos-Engineer

Oh, yeah, super easy in the ’90s. My mom could quit her job and get hired at another the same day. I could leave my dirty dishes on the coffee table and they’d somehow end up clean in the cabinet. I just put clothes in a hamper and they’d be hanging up in my closet all fresh the next day. Weird how that happened…

PeeVee the (Noice) Sarcastic
PeeVee the (Noice) Sarcastic

WWTH,

I know, I know…and I hesitated confessing that I’ve never seen any of that franchise.

Alas. I’m old. And squeamish.

Thiazen Red: I know, right? I saw it in 1979, and I am still haunted by it.

Victoria
Victoria

I have to admit, if they had a version of the holographic character that wasn’t a submissive sex toy or something creepy like that, it might actually be kind of fun to have. Kind of like how it’s fun to chat with cleverbot, but this time cleverbot is one of your favorite characters with expressions and takes up space.

like imagine if Disney made a line of these with their characters. it’d be pretty cool. or other popular anime like Naruto or Yuri on Ice or something.

but people have to be creepy about what could be a cute, possibly mainstream product.

Falconer
Falconer

Yeah, this device could turn on a Roomba or something (aren’t they supposed to come on by themselves?), but someone would still have to pick up the dirty socks and put the dishes in the dishwasher.

Oh wait

All they’re eating is charcoal-briquette chicken breasts on paper plates. There aren’t going to be any dishes.

opposablethumbs
opposablethumbs

All they’re eating is charcoal-briquette chicken breasts on paper plates.

… and seagulls, right? Carbonised seagulls?

Falconer
Falconer

@opposablethumbs: Yes, of course. I’m sorry. Clearly something as fancy as chicken breast you only eat on Sunday.

Sinkable John : Pansy Ass Pinko, Regicidal Beast-of-Burden
Sinkable John : Pansy Ass Pinko, Regicidal Beast-of-Burden

I err…

Have found two of the weirdest memes ever, in the comments section of the Daily Stormer. They’re also much less blood-chilling than what you usually find there, so they actually have some entertainment value.

Here’s a screenie of the whole comment. Bear in mind, it’s still the Daily Stormer, so there’s a lot of Angry White Man ™ in those two memes.

It’s like a MGTOW-Fascist. (Migto-fascist ? Meektoe fascist ?) This GrapeJuice fellow could be Mick Dash/Eurocreep. “The Crusades are a journey, not a geographical location !”

Although to be fair there IS a lot of overlap between MGTOW and fascists.

kupo
kupo

@Sinkable John
What.

Sinkable John : Pansy Ass Pinko, Regicidal Beast-of-Burden
Sinkable John : Pansy Ass Pinko, Regicidal Beast-of-Burden

@kupo

I don’t know. I stand by my previous statement : this is not reality anymore. Maybe there is after all a divine creator, and they just stopped giving a fuck after the election.

Falconer
Falconer

@Sinkable John: …

uh.

um.

okay.

Lone Galtian Bootstrapper
Lone Galtian Bootstrapper

@sinkable John

CRUSADES SMELL BETTER?????????????

MrsObedMarsh
MrsObedMarsh

@Sinkable John

I’m pretty sure crusading smells bad, what with all the unwashed (by modern standards) people hacking each other’s bowels open and all. Can someone c/d?