anti-Semitism antifeminism empathy deficit entitled babies evil SJWs irony alert men who should not ever be with women ever milo misogyny patriarchy red pill return of kings trump

Return of Kings writer really looking forward to economic collapse under Trump

Burning with optimism’s flames

The 4th quarter 2016 We’ve Got a Bigger Problem Now WHTM pledge drive is coming to a close! If you like the blog, please donate what you can! THANKS!

It’s fair to say that Donald Trump’s superfans on the far right are feeling pretty chuffed these days. On the proudly reactionary Return of Kings, one alt-righty writer is looking forward to what he predicts will be a utopian future for manly men and womanly women under Trump.

Weirdly, he’s not looking forward to eight or more years of peace and prosperity under the benevolent despotism of The Donald, but to the complete economic collapse he thinks will follow Trump’s swearing-in.

“I predict that we will experience a major crash, far worse than 2008, which will start sometime in mid to late 2017,” regular RoK contributor and self-proclaimed masculinity expert Jon Anthony writes. (Archive here.)

Oh, don’t worry; it won’t be Trump’s fault.

This will … of course, be blamed on Trump’s presidency, but the deplorables will know better: this has been due to the meddling of the central bankers.

Ah yes, the CENTRAL *wink wink* BANKERS *wink wink*.

But even though the collapse will be the fault of these meddling kids bankers, it’s actually going to be pretty great.

[T]ensions will reach an all time high as degenerates don’t receive their welfare checks, and as home owners default on their loans. Expect rioting in a large number of American cities. The suburbs will be relatively protected, but anywhere with a large lower class population will be decimated (think Black Lives Matter, but on a much larger scale).

You may be wondering why all this is supposed to be good. Give him a second; he’s getting to it.

This will likely force Trump to reluctantly call in Marshall Law, which in turn will create even higher tensions.

Ah, good old Marshall Law! I think he used to patrol the streets of  Dodge City with Marshall Dillon.

Expect to see elements of the patriarchy re-emerge on a local level.

Ohhhh, I think I see where this is going.

The men in various neighborhoods and families will bond together to ration out food, water, and protection. The women will be tasked with homely duties, as it will be deemed too dangerous to walk the streets alone.

I think I might have heard this little fantasy before. More than once. More than twice.

Although this may sound terrible, it’s actually a good thing. It will start to bring back the patriarchy on a very fundamental, grass-roots level—in our own neighborhoods. This is the catalyst that we will need to bring about the return of a traditional society, living in accordance with nature’s biological laws.

THANKS, TRUMP!

After this, it’s only a hop, skip and a jump to a return to the gold standard, the “final death” of the mainstream media, and, oh yeah, “a new era for America, similar to the transition between the Roman Republic and the Roman Empire.”

And then, well, it’s pretty much the Kingdom of Heaven on earth.

As the patriarchy has now been brought back on a local level, Trump has eliminated political correctness with the help of others like Breitbart, Milo Yiannopoulos, and ROK, and the MSM has lost all credibility, expect local men to start taking back their school systems as well.

The economic crisis will have made it abundantly clear that we need to teach men survival skills, and this will fall into the hands of local men. Expect home schooling to become more and more common, until eventually, private schools start popping up everywhere taking advantage of this new anti-Leftist sentiment.

The same bonds that men formed with their neighbors and tribal members during the economic crisis will now be used to create communities where children play, learn, and grow together. This will start to form a sort of crude educational system on a very local level, which emphasizes the importance of men being able to protect their families, self-reliance, real world skills, and independent thought.

So what will this exciting new sort of crude educational system have to offer the youth of America? Anthony expects “[m]ale/female segregation for at least part of the school day,” the encouragement of “Femininity … in women, and primal masculinity …  in men.”

And, oh yeah: “More recess, especially for boys.”

MORE RECESS FOR BOYS!!

IN YOUR FACE, STINKY GIRLS!!11

THANKS, TRUMP!!!

AND SOCIAL COLLAPSE!

And after all this, patriarchy will finally be triumphant ALL ACROSS AMERICA!

As patriarchy becomes more and more popular on a local level, it will begin to foster an entire culture based around the values that made America so successful in the past. …

I believe that a large economic crisis which forces men to band together and form civilized tribes will bring about a severe blow to the establishment. … In other words, the local patriarchy which this severe economic crisis in 2017 will have created, will begin a grass-roots transition into being a full blown cultural shift all throughout America.

IN YOUR FACE, LADIES AND NOT-VERY-MASCULINE MEN!!1!

That which happens out of natural biological tendencies is always far more powerful than an attempt to control them, due to the natural resistance effect. When you align your cause with what is natural (as the manosphere has), there is an inherent power within it due to its truthfulness, that cannot be stopped.

THANKS MOTHER NATURE OH WAIT I MEAN FATHER NATURE!!!11!

I guess we all better start stocking up on beans. And testosterone. Beans and testosterone, two great tastes that taste great together.

Weird (pinko since 1969) Eddie
Weird (pinko since 1969) Eddie

Yeah, sure… this fool has no idea what an economic collapse is.

magnesium
magnesium

If anyone’s going to, not only thrive, but rise to power after the collapse of human society, it will certainly be the professional pick-up artist bloggers.

dreemr
dreemr

Sometimes it gets pretty weighty and serious here, and I learn an awful lot.

But that means sometimes I forget how friggin’ FUNNY David is. And a post like this almost surprises a laugh out of me. I mean, seriously,

MORE RECESS FOR BOYS!!

IN YOUR FACE, STINKY GIRLS!!11

THANKS, TRUMP!!!

AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA oh fergoshsakes!

Hashtag Ravenclaw
Hashtag Ravenclaw

I keep wondering what makes these people think they’d fare better in a dog-eat-dog world than in a First World society.

I suspect that most people who rise to the top in modern-day society are more or less the same kind of people who would rise to the top in the Stone Age: people with grit, determination, ambition and charisma, who take action instead of complaining, and who are capable of adapting to change. If your main claim to fame is whining about “PC culture” on the Internet, here’s a harsh truth for you: if and when civilization collapses, you’re unlikely to evolve into a battle-scarred warlord.

Scented Fucking Hard Chairs
Scented Fucking Hard Chairs

Hey, David, have you seen this bit of hilarity?

So many reactionary folks I’m getting hate messages about a quote where I said Vol 2 has a more diverse soundtrack. bc of the word diverse.

I know that MRAcists being less capable of basic-ass reading comprehension than Cleverbot is old, old news, but this is sad even by their standards.

Tabby Lavalamp
Tabby Lavalamp

Isn’t this scenario exactly the kind of thing the USA’s Second Amendment was created to help prevent?

Tabby Lavalamp
Tabby Lavalamp

Oh, Scented Fucking Hard Chairs, thank you for that!

They’re doubling down in the replies, thinking he’s talking about liberals, political correctness, and SJWs. 😀

dreemr
dreemr

@Scented Fucking Hard Chairs

Am I getting this right? James Gunn tweets about the conniption fit the alty-righties indulge in when he used the word “diverse” to describe the music of the film…and then receives a flood of tweets from more alty-righties saying basically, “Oh, yup, those SJW/libtards sure get their undies in a bunch, don’t they?”

Policy of Madness
Policy of Madness

What’s with the elaborate fantasies written down as if they are serious predictions about the future? This is as detailed as a novel synopsis, but it seems to presume that a complete societal breakdown would not result in a high degree of resource scarcity. I mean, where are the famines? There would be famines, and shortages of potable water, if society collapsed. Property rights would also be on the chopping block, with all that is implied by that. It’s not clear that white people would be the least affected by this. I guarantee that the writer of this little novelette is incapable of providing for himself or anyone else if grocery stores became a thing of the past.

Scented Fucking Hard Chairs
Scented Fucking Hard Chairs

@dreemr

Yup. It’s idioception.

iknklast
iknklast

In the described scenario, I suspect women who have developed certain skills, such as identifying edible plants (I, as a botanist have at least the ability to say NO, DON’T EAT THAT YOU CLUELESS MRA!) will fare much better than a bunch of dudes who have rarely left their keyboard long enough to figure out how to pour a glass of milk for themselves.

And those women among us who have acquired the ability to deal with medical emergencies (doctors, nurses, medical assistants, etc) will fare much better than a bunch of dudes who probably don’t know where their mother keeps the band-aids.

In fact, I suspect this is the ideal situation for feminists and beta-males to take over and establish the gynocracy these guys are so afraid of. I know women who hunt, women who cook, women who have medical skills, women who know how cars and computers work, women who…well, you name it, I know some woman (or beta-male) who knows how to do it, and I’ll group together with those, we can pool our skills (as a biologist, I’m sure my skills will be useful in the world they describe) to keep the world going while they whimper at their keyboards.

Boy, they really don’t get out much, do they? They have no idea how many skills have been learned by both feminists and beta-males. We’ve fooled them nicely.

Euroguy
Euroguy

I am afraid that scenario wouldn´t be good for the beta male provider (patriarchy). Would be fantastic for bad guys and tough women like Charlize Theron in Mad Max. More of what we have today.
I understand that so many beta males are wishing whatever scenario that can gives them the chance to get married, procreate and being a good hubby-slave. They have born with that code in their DNA: “Mission in life: being a good beta provider respectable hubby so I can have a shag once a week with wifey (with luck)”.

Bina

central bankers

You forgot the (((triple parentheses))) around your attempt to say Teh JOOOOOOOOOS.

Ha, ha, NO THEY WON’T. Any idea how many homeowners are living in the ‘burbs and just living from one paycheque to the next, mortgaged to the hilt for their McMansions? A lot more than in the inner city, where it’s mainly renters a-rentin’. As it is, there’s already a housing collapse. There are abandoned houses all across the Fruited Plain because people can no longer afford to live there. As for the cities, guess what all those tents in the parks are? And all those cars in shopping-mall parking lots, inhabited by people who have nowhere else to go?

And yet, strangely, patriarchy has not “naturally” returned to the Amurrican Hellscape at all. Feminists are still fighting on, both for the rights of women AND the homeless. It’s possible to fight on two fronts at once, especially if you’re in a group already likely to be afflicted by economic hardship. Funny how that hasn’t occurred to Professor One-Stone here.

Also, some of us grow our own food and are also adept wild-food foragers. Myself, for example. I learned how specifically so I would NEVER need one of these bozos to “protect” me.

Bina

And if I had to hazard a guess as to what would actually happen during a full-scale economic collapse, I would say that the inner cities would actually be better off because the population there is denser and less atomized. Squatters would band together and form self-defence squads. Rooftop gardening would become commonplace (it’s currently more sporadic). Abandoned factories would be taken over by their workers; it’s actually happened already in Argentina, after the collapse of 2001. Collectives would form and build their own economies. And gender equality, far from vanishing, might actually break out for real as everyone takes turns at guarding, gardening, foraging, factory-running etc. Any antisocial, would-be patriarch types like this one would quickly get expelled, if not killed outright, by the defence teams. Hail Darwin!

In other words: A post-collapse economy would look pretty much the opposite of what this dipshit says.

Snowberry
Snowberry

I don’t think the writer is expecting a complete societal breakdown following this proposed economic collapse. What they seem to be expecting is that local and state governments will become useless, and big Daddy Trump’s federal government will step in and use the military to enforce what looks suspiciously like soviet-era communism.

Even in that unlikely scenario, there’s still going to be water, power, and starvation issues for months and possibly years in some areas, as the military can’t set up a full-blown police state everywhere in the country that fast. Especially since there would be a hell of a lot of resistance to it.

Wwaxwork
Wwaxwork

Do they realize the internet goes down when the worlds infrastructure collapses right? Also cellphone reception might be a teeny tiny bit of a problem.

Come the “revolution” I’ll take my skills at growing & canning & preserving food over the ability to write 5000 word incoherent diatribes & make a butterfly knife make cool swishy noises as you play with it any day. What is the fascination of this sort of guy with knives & swords?

Also what is the entire rest of the planet up to while this is going on? Because I’d bet third world countries chances of surviving such a collapse is going to be way better than pretty much any of our chances.

Sinkable John : Pansy Ass Pinko, Regicidal Beast-of-Burden
Sinkable John : Pansy Ass Pinko, Regicidal Beast-of-Burden

I love the part where now that Trump is elected, they have to factor him into their imminent-collapse scenarios… but it’s actually the “central bankers” who cause everything to go to shit just to spite him.

Seriously. Oh yeah, also, this :

’cause BLM is smaller-scale decimation and chaos, or something. Sure. Whatever dude. I get that it’s important to you to attack actual activists with an actual cause, I get it. Even if you need to do it with blatant lies. Even if you picked this target out of pure dumb racism. Look, I get it. But you need to understand that it still doesn’t make you any less irrelevant and inadequate to, y’know, real world politics.

@iknklast

We’ve fooled them nicely.

Yes, everything is going according to plan. *evil laughter*

weirwoodtreehugger: chief manatee

If gender roles that resemble an FLDS compound are so natural, how come it requires a complete societal collapse to bring them about?

Policy of Madness
Policy of Madness

A scenario in which it’s too dangerous for women to walk around unescorted in even the least affected areas, and men need to learn survival skills, is a complete societal collapse.

Vanir85
Vanir85

Getting a definitive “this is good for bitcoin” vibe from these rantings.

Also, they think they (well, men, not *them* specifically) are the only ones with survival and combat know-how?

I’d band together with other liberal leftist feminist types and make a go if it. To hell with building a patriarchal society, that’s essentially just building my own cage. Better to let it all burn completely.

Dalillama
Dalillama

Ah, good old Marshall Law! I think he used to patrol the streets of Dodge City with Marshall Dillon

Actually, he fights in over the top MMA tournaments . I’m not sure what he could do to enforce Trump’s will across the nation though.

weirwoodtreehugger: chief manatee

Also, how bad would an economic collapse have to be to lead to a complete apocalypse? The US went through the great depression and that led to more progressivism, not less. We survived through a shit ton of boom and bust cycles in the 19th century. Yeah, Trump would be incompetent if there were a crash while he’s in office and with the current stock market bubble plus whatever the Republican congress/Trump will do eliminate social safety nets, it wouldn’t surprise me if there was a crash. But a complete societal collapse will not benefit the wealthy too much so they’d probably manage to get some sort of relief passed it if it was starting to get too bad.

The Last Unicorn
The Last Unicorn

Haha, these boys are so extra. They use the Internet as if it’s their (man-)diary or something, and just share their little daydreams and fantasies with the world. This basically could be the synopsis of one of those oh-so-popular dystopian YA novels, but this one is just for the teenage demographic of the alt-right and MRAs… I know a few at my school, they’d just eat this up.

Okay, but this:

…(think Black Lives Matter, but on a much larger scale).

Like… black people? You’re talking about black people in general, right? That’s what you mean, correct?

How swell.

CPphazor
CPphazor

I swear a bunch of early societies were matrilineal (if if primitive society is what these types are going for.

Other than that I’ve little else to quip about, I doubt that many of them are seasoned preppers

Ktoryx
Ktoryx

Yeah, sure. Historically, this is exactly what happened during the great depression OH WAIT.

Vanir85
Vanir85

“and independent thought.”

-alt-righty idiot

Right. Every man goose-stepping behind a fascist patriarchy and its enforced gender roles – and women having to shut up and obey the menfolk – *really* indicates much “independent thought”….

(Sarcasm, obv).

Mary M

I know how to make butter!

@Bina would you please develop an online class to teach us how to grow and especially find food in the wild? You could make money–I would register. If I was so unfortunate to be targeted by a primal male to be under his protection, I would take my chances in the wilderness. But a girl’s gotta eat.

I find the names of the participants of this blog very amusing. And David’s writing is indeed laugh out loud funny.

Weird (pinko since 1969) Eddie
Weird (pinko since 1969) Eddie

Of course… who would suspect a man who raided the cash reserves of his failing businesses and left his business partners hanging…. Such a man would NEVER willfully torpedo the economy to profit from it….

Judas Peckerwood
Judas Peckerwood

This will likely force Trump to reluctantly call in Marshall Law…

For fucks sake, you’d think that these chickenhawk GI Joe wannabes would at least know how the fuck to spell martial law, seeing as it would be the realization of their military dictatorship wet dreams.

Snowberry
Snowberry

Not necessarily. Highly patriarchal, strongly anti-technological societies exist in the world today, and look sort of like that, without being a complete societal collapse. I rather doubt that this would actually come to pass during a complete societal collapse unless the society in question was heading that direction anyway.

What would most likely happen is that people would form tribal groups. Tribal groups find their own individual ways of making things work… or perish in the attempt. The way that manospherian types think is “natural” is just one of a great many possibilities which have sometimes worked.

LaterSpaceCowboy
LaterSpaceCowboy

Must…seize…means of….production. *hrmph*

Mary M

There was grave hunger among the nobility during the French Revolution. Desperate rich people who didn’t know how to do anything wandered around the countryside looking for something to eat and perished from starvation. This coming collapse might not go so well for the super wealthy.

Snowberry
Snowberry

Must…seize…means of….production. *hrmph*

YOU RECEIVE 1 FACTORY WITH NO POWER, 18 BROKEN MACHINES, AND ½ UNIT OF RAW RESOURCES.

WHAT DO YOU DO NEXT?> |

dreemr
dreemr

@Policy of Madness said:

“There would be famines, and shortages of potable water, if society collapsed. Property rights would also be on the chopping block, with all that is implied by that.”

I really believe that they envision it as a kind of Manly Adventure magazine, or Gorean novel, or Conan the Barbarian. That resources will be reduced but they’ll have no problem themselves providing for an extensive harem. The only reason it doesn’t work now is because women and minorities refuse to cooperate follow the natural law.

Maybe years of wish-fulfillment through comic book hero and video game physiques and skills has actually convinced them in some subtle way that they really are more athletic and capable than they are?

Their elaborate scenarios definitely remind me of a novel or game where reality is as you write it, for the sake of the plot/story you want to tell, not as it is organically.

LaterSpaceCowboy
LaterSpaceCowboy

WHAT DO YOU DO NEXT?> |

INSTRUCT ALL OF MY DWARFS TO DRINK BEER

I am fucking *stellar* at Dawrf Fortress, fam.

Conan the Librarian
Conan the Librarian

A crash by mid-2017? That sounds bad. Could this guy know something that we don’t? What’s his theory for how this comes about?

Ever since 2008, the Federal Reserve’s quantitative easing policies have been pumping the monetary supply full of more and more fiat currency. I won’t go into detail here, but anyone with a modicum of historical economic knowledge knows that this is a bad thing.

Actually, no. He is just one of many people who’ve been claiming that a “crash is surely coming in the next year or so” because of quantitative easing (QE)- since 2009. QE stopped in the U.S. in 2014. It’s just as well for him that he “doesn’t go into detail”, because the process by which a program that stopped two years ago and shows no sign of causing any kind of disaster is suddenly going to cause one in 2017 has got to be hard to explain.

Funny how the “laws of nature” always have to be enforced by human laws and traditions.

And how’s this for a bit of bigotry?

ramen
ramen

“There’s an east wind coming… such a wind as never blew on England yet. It will be cold and bitter, Watson, and a good many of us may wither before its blast. But it’s God’s own wind none the less and a cleaner, better, stronger land will lie in the sunshine when the storm has cleared.”

Otrame
Otrame

But don’t you see? Those of us who grow our own food even in big cities will need a big strong man to protect us from thieves. I mean it’s not like all those guns out there would work if a woman and her family of men, women, and children use them.

Blecchh.

I wonder if that was just jack off material or if that silly little man actually thinks that in a world without law and order he would reign supreme. I mean, we all fantasize to help jack off, right? Some times it’s Steve Rogers and Tony Stark going at it like minks, and sometimes it’s a harem of subdued former feminists who have to acknowledge that without a man to protect them, they are helpless, and thus must submit to his domination and put out whenever he damned well wants them.

Personally, I prefer the former of those two, and I also think it is a lot more likely to happen, even though Steve and Tony are fictional characters.

Handsome (Punkle Stan) Jack

Yeah, sure… this fool has no idea what an economic collapse is.

Listen: In my experience playing a vareity of economic collapses in SimCity, you shut down all the schools, police stations and free clinics to get out of the red, which totally lines up with what this dude is saying.

…Although…I’ve often got ran out of my city for being such a shit mayor…huh…

Imaginary Petal
Imaginary Petal

The manosphere is the worst LARP ever.

LaterSpaceCowboy
LaterSpaceCowboy

The manosphere is the worst LARP ever.

You’re not wrong.

lkeke35
lkeke35

I’m pretty sure that the inner cities are gonna be just fine, both during and after, the collapse. All we’re gonna do is consider that time off from work. We’re gonna barbecue all the meat in our now defunct freezers, and then get on with the business of taking care of each other, just like we always have. We’ve had many, many years of practice, after all.

I very much suspect the White men, like Roosh, will be the ones doing all the raping and thieving and killing, as they run around, screaming in a panic. On the other hand black people will probably be relieved white people arent paying any attention to us. I mean we only riot when white people piss us the f**k off, and it looks like they’ll be busy putting down all these little wannabe Negans.

But thanx for the laughs guys! Scented Hardchairs, and dreemr, y’all officially wins teh internetz today!

LeftWingFox
LeftWingFox

Look, if society is going to collapse under Trump, you should accept a few losses:

Like the Martini.

Karalora
Karalora

These guys always think that a) they’d be Immortan Joe, and b) that would make them the good guys.

Serebrianyi Golub
Serebrianyi Golub

One thing I find so creepy about these guys is they seem to see “traditional society” as an instantiation of “biological laws.” I know they’re reactionaries, but it’s chilling how deep it can go with them into “history (as it’s traditionally been told) = biology.”

Ariblester
Ariblester

Seagulls! Fucking seagulls for everyone. You get a seagull, and you get a seagull, and you get a seagull!

@iknklast
Manly men don’t need to identify plants, because manly men can survive on seagulls. HRRRNG! (Flexes, shits self from amoebic dysentery)

Troubelle: Moonbeam Malcontent + Bard of the New Movement
Troubelle: Moonbeam Malcontent + Bard of the New Movement

*tick-tick-tick-tick-tick-tick-tchloop*

I heard there was a rollover today
Of the world and things in it
Losin’ power every minute
And strangely enough people are doin’ okay
In the most unlikely places

Every now and then there’s an oddity
Fella spoutin’ off ’bout men
And women, where to begin?
But I’ll tell ya now, they don’t matter to me
They don’t have crumbs on their faces

Well I—— don’t really mind
I’ve got friends and more around my hearth and home
But the ones who wander in the mist yappin’ ’bout a past that don’t exist
We know we’d better leave well enough alone

(Maybe we should throw ’em a bone?)

Handsome (Punkle Stan) Jack

@LeftWingFox

comment image

Listen…I’m not a drink snob but, like…ice IN the martini? In a wine glass? And is that a toothpick floating in there??

Just…ice, really? Really?

Lea
Lea

Except it has never been men in the US who held communities together in times of crisis.

The stories these creeps so often write of the world turning to them for guidance are pure fantasy. Those fantasies tell us a lot about these men who think being fans of a rapist makes them “kings”. They crave attention so badly, they’d gleefully watch the world burn if they thought somone would notice them and take them seriously. They are sure they are owed being the center of attention without having to work for it. If the only way for them to feel powerful everyone else being laid low, that’s just fine. They aren’t about to work at being people worth noticing. So, everyone else being hobbled is their best hope.

Troubelle: Moonbeam Malcontent + Bard of the New Movement
Troubelle: Moonbeam Malcontent + Bard of the New Movement

@Handsome Jack

Also, I have a proposal!

Every time someone talks about “liberal Jew media” or something to that extent, pretend they’re talking about Gravity Falls!

Why? Well, we can safely say it’s of a more liberal bias, and the dude who ran it, our Alex Hirsch, is Jewish. So it fits, and it allows us to make a scenario more amusing!

You game?