alt-right anti-Semitism cuck empathy deficit entitled babies evil SJWs ironic nazis irony alert literal nazis racism

Alt-Right blogger urges “edgecuck” Nazis to stop dressing like Nazis

Dude, you’re trying WAY too hard.

The 4th quarter 2016 We’ve Got a Bigger Problem Now WHTM pledge drive continues! If you appreciate the blog, please donate what you can! THANKS!

There’s long been a certain tension between “respectable” white supremacists — the ones who like to call themselves “race realists” and who make sure to hide their shrines to Hitler when there’s company — and the more flamboyantly Naziesque types, who swathe themselves in swastikas and black leather and other edgy accoutrements.

You know, like this guy:

Amongst the respectable azi-Nays, guys like this are often denounced as 1488s or Nazi LARPers, more interested in alienating the “normies” with their dressup antics than they are in, you know, securing the existence of their people and a future for white children, as these sorts of fellows like to say.

But did you know that they are also CUCKS?

In a post on The Right Stuff — a lovely little hate site best known for its podcast The Daily Shoah — a bravely anonymous author called Ghoul takes on what he calls the “unwitting cuckoldry” of the “edgecucks.” As Ghoul sees it,

You’re not spooking the egalitarian supremacists with leather jackets, patches, switchblades, and edgy swastika avatars online. You’re being their little bitch. You become the normie-repellant they want you to be. The Left says jump, and you respond “how high?” They couldn’t ask for a better pet.

These “edgecucks,” Ghoul argues, are transforming the insults they hear from lefties into an identity, reducing themselves to a caricature of the “emotionally unstable neo-Nazi” who spends his evenings sig-heiling while wearing a swastika-encrusted black leather jacket and a ski mask. Ghoul suggests this is little more than “prolonged teenage angst.”

You are not part of some violent extremist revolutionary circle. You are not overthrowing a government. You are not intimidating anyone outside of facebook cat-ladies. You’re a social outcast fantasizing about ropes and crosses in between hentai fap-sessions. You are the bottom barrel of what the Alt-Right has to offer; a haven for outcasts to out-LARP one another for status and approval among our dregs, and you will be a dancing puppet for the Left if it means effective escapism.

Ghoul urges these “edgecucks” to stop trying to scare the “normies,” because the “alt-right” wants the normies on its side.

Don’t cucksplain to me that “normal people are useless.” Normalization is how we win. That doesn’t mean we necessarily need to “win over” every normie in town. It simply means our position becomes normalized.

Ghoul’s post might seem like a slightly ironic thing to publish on a hate site that puts out a podcast whose title “The Daily Shoah” is both a terrible pun and a Holocaust joke. But apparently Nazi references are fine as long as they’re, like, ironic or something.

I am not suggesting that being associated with “nazi” or “radical” imagery is in and of itself a bad thing. I don’t care. It’s not about the association, and that’s the entire point. When the Left points and cries “evil nazi,” the obvious proper response is to either not care, or even better yet, laugh at them. Normalization comes with removing the power of these buzzwords and labels to the normal day-to-day people … .

A Right Stuff commenter calling themselves “Gina Tingles” — no relation to Chuck, I hope — suggests that the Nazi LARPers of today could learn a thing or two from old Adolf himself.

The Nazi party was specific to a certain country and culture at a certain time. It makes little sense to pretend to try to resurrect it in the US 80 years later. …

Even Hitler knew he had to appeal to the normies of his time.

So it’s fine, apparently, to think that Hitler was, like, the raddest dude of the 20th century. It’s just not cool to dress like him, at least in public.

Eyes on the Right

Ah Ghoul, he’s actually a regular on The Daily Shoah. His American Vanguard crew is responsible for a racist postering campaign on colleges and elsewhere.

Handsome "Punkle Stan" Jack

In a way, it’s fascinating that they have their own little language with “normies” and variations of “cuck”. It’s like walking into a pair of Death Eaters talking about muggles, which makes sense since Death Eaters are nazis after all.

But it’s also really gross and sad. Maybe if we’re lucky they’ll develop a dozen little cliques who have their own little words and they won’t understand each other anymore.

Kat
Kat

So many complex rules!

I’ll try to get them all memorized very soon.

CPphazor
CPphazor

It’s okay to honour white supremacist ideals, just don’t… honour white supremacist ideals.

I can’t even.

Myriad
Myriad

When are these numbskulls going to learn that it is not so much what they wear but the garbage coming out of their mouths that makes people wary of them. Their message isn’t anymore palatable when they are dressed in regular cloths or a suit.

As a Facebook cat lady myself, I’m not scared-I’m pretty angry at these guys.

dlouwe
dlouwe

It must be a lot of work to convince yourself that your ideas aren’t being normalized because the imagery and associations are off-putting to “normies” without also realizing that the reason those images and associations put off “normies” is because of the ideas behind them.

“The Nazis had some great ideas, and people would realize that if they stopped associating them with Nazis, whom they hate because of their ideas.”

Uh, yeah. Good luck with that.

Sinkable John : Pansy Ass Pinko, Regicidal Beast-of-Burden
Sinkable John : Pansy Ass Pinko, Regicidal Beast-of-Burden

I’m looking as hard I can, but all I see is another rehash of the old “don’t get a swastika tattooed on your neck, it makes us look bad” thing.

Meh.

epronovost
epronovost

This Ghoul character is in my opinon correct. Completly open neo-nazi represent very little danger to society as a whole. They are the laughing stock of the extrem right in most occasion and, even dare I say, an effective boogeyman. Openly neo-nazi person are detrimental to the normalisation of racism and sexism which is the objective of a large section of the Alt-Right. We should indeed not fear that much those who dresses like Nazis or openly present themselves as white supremacist. We should fear those who wear a social varnish of acceptability who have the exact same beliefs and objectives. The danger, indeed, comes from the normalisation and acceptation of certain behavior and beliefs in the public space. Trump ans ihis cronies aren’t the danger, those who would follow in his footsteps have the potential of being infinitly worse.

Sinkable John : Pansy Ass Pinko, Regicidal Beast-of-Burden
Sinkable John : Pansy Ass Pinko, Regicidal Beast-of-Burden

Yeah, no. What we fear is not only whether or not people stop mocking them. Sure, big picture and all that… but they harm people pretty directly as well.

Victorious Parasol
Victorious Parasol

Ugh ugh ugh ugh.

If anyone else needs to be reminded that there are still good people in the world, I give you the story of a man who played Santa Claus for a terminal pediatric patient.

Scented Fucking Hard Chairs
Scented Fucking Hard Chairs

This was disproven when the media started giving Breitbart and Reddit equal airtime in the name of being Fair And Balanced™, armbands and all. Their swastikas and salutes being brushed off as “Buddhist swastikas” and Roman salutes” doesn’t magically make them not open Nazis.

Plus, y’know, the entire fucking election.

weirwoodtreehugger: chief manatee

Gina Tingles? If anyone still had any doubts that the MRM and white supremacist movements go hand in hand, this should dispel those doubts.

Viscaria
Viscaria

I’m so glad I got to read the word “cucksplain” today.

Scented Fucking Hard Chairs
Scented Fucking Hard Chairs

Piss. Pretend I didn’t miss one of the quotation marks up there.

Garen Truscott
Garen Truscott

I like how the word “cuck” is like the word “smurf” for Smurfs.

Handsome "Punkle Stan" Jack

No, you see, it’s like being an anime fan that doesn’t cosplay expect with fascist ideals.

The_L1985
The_L1985

Oh dear. I have found…this.

It looks like perfect WHTM fodder, and now I want to cry.

Euroguy
Euroguy

Well, if would be French, I would vote for Marine. In my country (Spain) we have no right wing populist party (we do have a left wing one), so I do not vote at all.
I do not wear nazi clothes but I love my dominas to wear like an SS official. One of my favorite movies is “Kitty brothel”, by Tinto Brass.

I consider myself a fascist macho pig but pervy enough to be dominated by any bitch from Hell I like, and worship her.

I love the sense of humor of this blog.

About “feminism”… Although, as said, a macho pig myself, but totally agree with “sex positive feminism” and Beauvoir´s views on feminism. Deeply against “conservafeminism”.

Cheers

Bina

As though these guys needed anything at all to make them look bad. All they have to do is open their mouths…or in Ghoul’s case, offgas at the keyboard for about half an hour. And hide behind pseudonyms and avatars, too. How very non-edgecucky!

Also:

Bina

Also, that death-metal guy has the sloppiest salute I’ve seen in a while. Almost as sloppy as Richard Fucking Spencer’s laughable attempts to pronounce German words. Stupid mofo wouldn’t know an umlaut if it bit him on the ‘nads.

Aim Here
Aim Here

“Egalitarian supremacists” is my oxymoron of the month. The guy who coined it can be my moron of the month.

Ohlmann
Ohlmann

In other news, mass executions in Aleppo. There is a lot of french people who say it’s jihadists who are getting executed for being executed, which is about as removed from reality as possible without growing tentacles.

Conan the Librarian

Or to put it very succinctly: “Fools! You’re blowing our cover!”

Ohlmann
Ohlmann

(I meant “for being jihadists”)

EJ (The Orphic Lizard)

David:
You misspelled “Shrine.”

weirwoodtreehugger: chief manatee

Off topic, but I wonder if you can sue the transit system if the bus never shows up and you get frostbite or hypothermia waiting out in the cold. Because my bus failed to show up both on the way to and the way home from work and it’s a sub zero fucking windchill. Luckily I have the proper winter attire so I was miserable but unharmed. But I see people who probably can’t afford a good coat out in hooded sweatshirts in this weather. Failing to properly run the buses could be really dangerous.

I’m so pissed right now.

Sorry for the rant. I needed to let it out.

weirwoodtreehugger: chief manatee

Which troll is Euro guy? Is he Yor or Thomas Beckett. I really did not need Nazi boner updates now. Or ever, really.

Cynical Optimist
Cynical Optimist

Semi-related to the topic at hand, I have just today encountered someone who is happy to play the apologist for Milo. And thinks that internet harassment is protected under free speech.

Also, something about feminists wanting consent classes. Anyone here know more about that?

dlouwe
dlouwe

I dunno what they’re talking about specifically, but I think consent classes are a good idea. People in general aren’t very well versed on consent, and more education on the matter would be a step in the right direction. I actually have a hard time thinking of what context would make “consent classes” a bad thing.

Feminists want people to be more educated about consent. How terrible those Feminists are.”

Ouroboros13

What media outlet? Fox News? CNN? “The media” isn’t a great term because there are so many medias out there with different objectives and different propaganda. This is true even for different mainstream media outlets to an extent.

weirwoodtreehugger: chief manatee

Some universities are requiring incoming freshmen to learn about affirmative consent during orientation. To MRAs, this amounts to a false rape accusation so they’re all outraged about it.

Cynical Optimist
Cynical Optimist

@dlouwe, wwth

I believe he once said feminism was authoritarian because it told people what to do. Took me a second to process how stupid that sentence was, and than I found out he thinks feminists want sexual assault to be broadened to looking at a woman the wrong way. He’s like a rabbit hole of ignorance/misinformation.

ETA: *then. Silly brain.

Handsome "Punkle Stan" Jack

Also, that death-metal guy has the sloppiest salute I’ve seen in a while.

*ahem* The proper term is “kvlt”, not that you’d understand the TRVE BRVTAL NATVRE of it, with your digital recording and your overproduced tracks and MP3s.

Ooglyboggles

Oh like they ever cared about PR.

AsAboveSoBelow
AsAboveSoBelow

Edgecucking. Cucksplain. Cucking. Have we reached “peak cuck” yet?

Well, he’s probably not wrong about that.

Pavlov's House
Pavlov's House

I do not understand why Nazi apologists forget the most salient historical fact about the Nazis: THEY LOST.

Scented Fucking Hard Chairs
Scented Fucking Hard Chairs

What media outlet? Fox News? CNN?

As in, all of them. Name one major American news outlet that hasn’t kissed Trump and his fans’ feet since the bloody primaries.

Falconer
Falconer

@SFH, Teen Vogue just published an article on Trump and gaslighting, at least.

Conan the Librarian

@weirwoodtreehugger

Reminds me more of yor to be honest.

Conan the Librarian

@Cynical

I went to a workshop about consent, guess it was three years ago, ’twas held at a university by the Sexual Assault Resource Center there. It’s a thing… reason being that uh, our culture sends mixed messages about consent and many folks are quite unclear on the concept.

Nequam
Nequam

Dammit, I was trying to exorcise the thoughts involving those tiny-scale cigarette-lighter-powered branding irons from my head…

numerobis
numerobis

WWTH:

I wonder if you can sue the transit system if the bus never shows up

YES WE CAN, at least in Montreal.

numerobis
numerobis

Cynical Optimist: looking at a woman the wrong way *is* a problem — contributes to a bad work environment. Also, up-skirt photos should be some kind of illegal.

numerobis
numerobis

I had consent classes as part of sex ed in high school and even earlier. We were limited to “my body is mine” and “no means no”, which is a first step. It’s only much later I came across the concept of affirmative consent, aka “fuck yeah means yes”.

My current relationship, the start was difficult because my partner expected me to make all the moves *without* affirmative consent.

epitome of incomprehensibility

I’m afraidcuck that Ghoul has a badcuck habitcuck. Cuckgradulations are not in order, since, to be cuck-honest, it’s really cucking annoying.

@The_L1985 – Hm. I didn’t read the link, but I remember flipping open a Touchstone magazine in a theological library… and I “learned” that gay sex was horrible since it was like using a bicycle for a purpose it wasn’t intended, say as a garden sculpture, and garden sculptures are evil… I guess??? (It was some laughably bad metaphor, but the hatred was pretty clear.)

…And even your agnostic Joycean fangirl found other magazines there interesting – I remember Sojourner in particular. But that steaming shitpile of Touch-Not wasn’t a thing I’d want to step in again.

Podkayne Lives (Effortless Chicken)
Podkayne Lives (Effortless Chicken)

It always really puzzles me when I look at Russian or English neo-Nazis. It’s like, dudes, your grandfathers or great-grandfathers kicked these guy’s asses back to hell…and you want to dress up like them to feel powerful? WHY?

Nequam
Nequam

I’m beginning to think of them as so many capons cuck-clucking away.

feartheminotaur
feartheminotaur

@epronovost – You’re spot on. This is just the rationale behind “Alt-Right” and not “White Racist Bigots” laid bare.

Ghoul’s not trying to radicalize your racist uncle spewing comments on Breitbart, but your susceptible ‘can see both sides’ cousin. Because he knows the longer that crazy uncle goes on, the harder it becomes to convert that cousin.

When “literally nazis” is no longer true – if someone like Ghoul can convince their fellow racist fucksticks to break the association between the socially stigmatized and readily observable aspects of their beliefs (swastikas, racial slurs), and make fascism ‘normal’, at least in the eyes of the public at large, that’s a significant victory.

Because then your cousin thinks it’s OK to be fascist (as long as he’s careful about it), normal to be fascist (since it’s not just his father’s weirdos-with-a-Wermacht-fetish club) , or worse, just like all other $10k watch wearing ‘successful’ education white men like Steve Bannon or Richard Spencer are…he’s expected to be a fascist too.

Catalpa
Catalpa

Considering the global rise of the alt-right/neo-nazis/populists of late, I can’t help but wonder if this has always been a recurring thing. How many governments and regimes were proto-nazis, back before Hitler gave this ideology a face? And what happened to those regimes, how were they fought off, if they were fought off?

Cranelady
Cranelady

I think eporonovost makes some good points too. We have more to fear from this “respectable face” of fascism; living in a conservative area I have seen how many of Trump’s voters were merely indifferent to his racism in voting for him. A scary number of Republicans will not abandon the party, despite not being overtly racist themselves, when this becomes (or did not, when it became) part of the platform. It’s a small step from there to rationalization and absorbing these ideas.

Of course, the LARP-ers are plenty scary, as they are more likely to commit and out-and-out hate crime. And fuck, that’s becoming relatively normal as well.