a new woman to hate antifeminism gender policing irony alert literal nazis men who should not ever be with women ever MGTOW misogyny reddit vaginas

MGTOWs completely lose their sh*t over a gif of a toddler on a cell phone

The face of female entitlement, or just a toddler pretending to talk on a cell phone?

Today is the start of the 4th quarter 2016 We’ve Got a Bigger Problem Now WHTM pledge drive. Please SEND MONEY. We really need it! Thanks!

To the regulars on the Men Going Their Own Way subreddit, she’s a bitch. She’s “disgusting.” She’s a “future cat lady in training.” She’s the inevitable result of a world in which women don’t face “any consequences for having a vagina.” We may need “another Hitler” to rid the world of people like her.

To the rest of the world, she is … a toddler playing with a cell phone.

Not long ago, a Redditor posted the gif above to the MGTOW subreddit, headlining his post with a question: “Where the f**k do women learn this bitchy, ugly behaviour?”

Yep, he accused a toddler of being a bitch.

As it turns out, he wasn’t the only one roused to white-hot fury by a toddler in a gif.

Random-Reddit-Lurker 8 points 7 days ago Future cat lady in training.

Some saw the talkative toddler as evidence that women need to be, er, beaten up more regularly.

lonewolf-chicago 30 points 7 days ago No consequences. Men get punched in the face for acting up. Women don't.

omegapro95 1 point 7 days ago yes, i agree, i have been saying for years. until women start getting beaten up for bad behavior like men, physically, they will stay as bitchy as ever cuz they know there isnt any consequences for having a vagina.

Dude, there are plenty of consequences that come with having a vagina, as there are for having a penis. I’m not quite sure why you think “getting beaten up” should be one of them.

One commenter seemed to suggest that the only real, er, solution to girl toddlers talking on cell phones would involve .. the mass extermination of all “feminazis,” possibly even those still wearing diapers.

Yes, that’s right: he compared feminists to Nazis. And in the next sentence he suggested that they needed to be killed by “another Hitler.”

Irony is dead.

And if FalloutFan2 got his way, I guess, a lot of women would be too.

Even those who put the “blame” for the toddler’s hilarious unforgivable behavior on her mother couldn’t resist taking a dig at the toddler herself. For her unoriginality.

RationalistFaith1 10 points 7 days ago She has observed her mother or another close clam. Mimicking is what women do best, as much as an ounce of innovation? Never.

Seriously, girl toddler in a gif, did you invent the cell phone? I think not. Hang up, and hang your head in shame!

Latte Cat
Latte Cat

By that age she should be pretend baking and cleaning.

comment image

Apparently, these silly overgrown children are so full of white hot rage and bitterness over rejection or bad treatment from women/female role models, that even female babies inspire deep hatred and an urge to shout something at them along the lines of “GET IN THU KITCHIN. MAKE SAMMICH.”
Of course, realising a baby/toddler doesn’t quite have the motor and reasoning skills needed to make a sandwich, the next best thing is to declare they should be playing PRETEND Stepford Wives. Even if they’re 2, goddammit!!
Because they’re so rational, and conservative (largely Christian) roles are naturally ingrained in babies from birth! Haven’t you seen the neighbour’s 3 year old? He’s already using Roosh’s Testosterone Cream™ and working a part time job as a mechanic.

Scildfreja Unnýðnes
Scildfreja Unnýðnes

@Aunt Podger, yeah, there is one. Halo effect. It’s related to how our brains come to conclusions on things. Turns out that to our brains, “Correct” largely means “makes me feel good” and less actually, you know, correct. So, if there’s someone out there saying things you agree with in one area, you’re more likely to think they’re right in other areas too. Or, if you like how they look, or if they dress in an appealing way, etc.

I largely can’t deal with this article beyond laughing, because it makes me so sad and angry. She’s not even able to form sentences yet, and there’s already legions of assholes who’ve already put her in a box. It’s just not right.

Laugher at Bigots, Mincing Betaboy
Laugher at Bigots, Mincing Betaboy

I am amazed at the level of hate it requires to freak out over something like this. I can hardly conceive it. They resemble what they despise.

AsAboveSoBelow
AsAboveSoBelow

I was going to write a bit about my oldest nephew who used his toy cars as pretend phones and is now about to join the Marines, but I just can’t put a cute anecdote under this story. I don’t know where this level of hatred for women, girls, and all their ways and works comes. It’s revolting and contemptible, and I hope someday these…creatures…realize just how wrong they are.

weirwoodtreehugger: communist bonobo

By that age she should be pretend baking and cleaning.

I’ve seen my friend’s toddler son pretend cooking. I suppose that’s horrific though.

Viscaria
Viscaria

This just makes me so angry.

1) Who judges babies? Why the hell are you critiquing a baby?? What is your fucking problem???

2) It is a kid’s job to have fun and to learn about the world, not to start training at birth to be your submissive housewife, what the FUCK.

3) Do you think we should be punching this baby in the face? Do you have it in your head that it’s socially acceptable to punch presumed boy babies in the face, and so this is a double standard? No, it is not okay to punch any infants in the goddamn face

4) How dare the same people who are willing to do 1) and who believe 2) and 3) complain that the family courts are stacked against them as men. No, see, you SPECIFIC men aren’t safe guardians for kids because you believe shit like this is acceptable.

5) Why is talking on a phone bitchy, ugly behaviour? What is it about women and girls daring to communicate that makes you want to shame them into stopping?

6) All babies model behaviour. It’s kind of an important part of learning shit when you’re a baby. Maybe you should try learning shit the way adults do and read a book. Any book.

Thomas Rogers
Thomas Rogers

One nice thing about being a retiree who loves playing PC games, is that we’re too old and spazzy for any of the gamergaters to try and enlist to their cause, whatever the hell it is at the moment, besides hatred for hatred’s sake.

Scented Fucking Hard Chairs
Scented Fucking Hard Chairs

I’m reminded of Thomas Ball, the MRA hero of legend… Who beat his baby daughter bloody, lost custody of his kids because duh, set his evil-ass self on fucking fire on the steps of the courthouse that “Stole his rightful property” or what-the-fuck-ever and is worshipped as Men’s Rights Jesus to this day.

Steampunked
Steampunked

Their behaviour is weirdly reminiscent of the poorly socialised chimps the others have to eventually drive away because they’re too dangerous to be around juveniles.

Viscaria
Viscaria

Thomas Ball. I like when they talk about how he only hit his daughter a little bit, and only that one time. Like there’s an acceptable amount of child abuse and he fell comfortably within it.

Tovius
Tovius

She’s a fucking toddler for fucks sake! JFC. I don’t have enough middle fingers for this.

Anne
Anne

*Pukes*

Podkayne Lives (Soulless Golem)
Podkayne Lives (Soulless Golem)

“Men get punched in the face for acting up”.

After hearing the thousandth variation on ‘women want equality? Huh huh, is it all right to hit you then?’ I went around and asked many men of my acquaintance when they were last struck, either as an assault or in mutual combat.

I think it was a fairly representative sampling of American men, maybe slightly whiter and more middle-class than the absolute national average.

Answers ranged from ‘a couple of years ago there was this guy hassling a woman at a bar I go to’ to ‘when I was working nights in college some dude punched me in the nose and grabbed my wallet’. The most common two were ‘my dad hit me because he’s an asshole drunk/I was an asshole teenager’ and ‘a friend and I had a fistfight’. The last two generally happened before the age of sixteen.

None of the men I talked to said that being hit frequently was a common feature of their lives as adult men. In some cases, the ‘last time’ had happened twenty or thirty years previously.

This was quite an informal survey, and clearly leaves out men in abusive relationships, and others, but I do wonder how much violence the guys who trot this chestnut out are dealing with. I don’t really know if they are being beaten, and think it’s normal, or if they haven’t been punched since eighth grade either, but think they sound clever and tough when they talk about hitting women. I suspect mostly the latter.

weirwoodtreehugger: communist bonobo

I know at least that men don’t typically get punched for talking on a cell phone.

PeeVee the (Noice) Sarcastic
PeeVee the (Noice) Sarcastic

Dear Lord, these men are so angry!

Even if one doesn’t particularly like kids, how could anyone look at that and see nothing but ugliness? Such venom.

Literally, what the fuck??

Paradoxical Intention - Resident Cheeseburger Slut

It’s like that other thread that David did a while ago.

Only worse because now they’re screeching for a baby to be hit in the face because she’s not wifing properly AS A FUCKING TODDLER.

Also, FalloutFan2 can fuck right off of my fucking fandom. Get. Shoo.

My Sole Survivor, Lone Wanderer, Courier, and Vault Dweller can all beat the shit out of any asshole who thinks they’re not wifing properly. They all saved the world more than once. Fuck off.

Especially don’t talk to my Sole Survivor or her 2 wives, 3 husbands, or her synth son. They are a happy family and don’t require your fuckery.

I don’t have the fucking words, so have a youtube video:

Troubelle: Moonbeam Malcontent + Bard of the New Movement
Troubelle: Moonbeam Malcontent + Bard of the New Movement

@Thomas Rogers

I choose to gently dissuade you from using “spazzy” here, per comments policy. I’m glad that you’re keeping your distance from what remains of the alleged movement, however.

Steampunked
Steampunked

Also, why are these dudes angry that dudes hit them and therefore dudes should be hitting women more?

Why isn’t the anger be over: Dudes should stop hitting me?

MissEB47 (Resident Rainbow Lorikeet and Beak Typist)
MissEB47 (Resident Rainbow Lorikeet and Beak Typist)

When I read this my jaw dropped and it is staying dropped. How the ever loving fuck can someone be offended by an adorable toddler playing with a mobile phone?!?!? And to want her to be beaten up as well!! She is a BABY, for fucks sake! As if there isn’t enough babies and toddlers being abused. I am so sad and angry right now. 🙁

MissEB47 (Resident Rainbow Lorikeet and Beak Typist)
MissEB47 (Resident Rainbow Lorikeet and Beak Typist)

weirwoodtreehugger-That is so adorable!! But, yes, they will find any excuse to hate it.

“You just can’t win if you’re a female toddler”

So true. 🙁

MissEB47 (Resident Rainbow Lorikeet and Beak Typist)
MissEB47 (Resident Rainbow Lorikeet and Beak Typist)

Paradoxical Intention- That song is brilliant and is exactly what I want to say to them!

Scented Fucking Hard Chairs
Scented Fucking Hard Chairs

I don’t understand how you can even hold that much hatred inside yourself.

They can’t, that’s why they keep murdering people.

</half-dark humour, half-giving myself a sad>

EDIT: … And the post I was responding to disappeared. o_O?

authorialAlchemy
authorialAlchemy

I may have accidentally deleted my own post.

I kind of want to find the Reddit thread and see if there is a voice of reason saying “Guys, you’re getting mad at a baby.”

I’m still curious if Fallout 4 has a weird synth adoption service. :U

dontgiveahoot

Babies learn by imitating. That’s the whole thing, that’s how they learn – and adults learn that way too. Ever watched a show or youtube vid that showed you how to do something, then did it yourself? Congrats, you learned by imitating.

When someone’s at the point where they think that a baby should be punched for proving she’s learning, there’s a problem. It shocked me too that apparently only one person actually blamed the mother (and yeah, I’d say it’s most likely the girl is copying her mother as opposed to anyone else) for the kid’s behaviour. I would have honestly thought that even the MGTOWs would have hesitated to say nasty things about the child, preferring to slam the mother. I was wrong.

Pie
Pie

@lindsayirene

The ‘yoga pants’ thing is pretty weird. They’re not yoga pants, they’re standard diaper-accommodating knit toddler pants with ankle cuffs. Boys wear them, too.

I doubt any of them have spent any time with restraining-order-distance of a small child since they were infants themselves.

Paradoxical Intention - Resident Cheeseburger Slut

authorialAlchemy | December 8, 2016 at 2:02 am
I’m still curious if Fallout 4 has a weird synth adoption service. :U

Uh…well, I suppose I could explain if you’re okay with spoilers for the main questline?

Also, I think it depends on your definition of “adoption”.

Because I’ve “adopted” quite a few synths. Mostly to spite the Brotherhood of Steel because they’re pretty much Nazis in FO4. Or about as close as you can fucking get. I mean, it’s pretty much genocide of all non-humans (and any humans who disagree with their genocide) all the way down in their questline.

Pie
Pie

@Latte Cat

dick-eating picture

@Paradoxical intention

dick-eating song

Y’know, I think there’s something about associating fellatio with punishment, degradation and disapproval that doesn’t really belong on this blog.

So, uh, can we not?

snork maiden

Interesting they assume the child is imitating her mother, last time I checked using a telephone was a unisex activity.

‘Pretend cleaning’???

I have a photo of my son at two years old vacuuming the hallway, but I gave him an actual dustbuster to play with, may as well get some actual cleaning done. I can’t get him to play at cleaning now, how soon they figure it out…

Imaginary Petal
Imaginary Petal

I was punched in the face a number of times when I was 18-21 and frequented bars/clubs. I tend to be a bit of a dick to drunk idiots, and 5-6 times I got punched. Three of those times were by the same person. :p

But other than that I’ve never had any violent altercation. The closest I’ve come was helping to throw a troublemaker off the subway. This idea that men are routinely punched in the face by other men is just a fantasy. Obviously.

snork maiden

@ IP,

not to mention, who the hell punches a toddler for not behaving in a preferred way? No one who doesn’t belong in jail I believe.

Imaginary Petal
Imaginary Petal

@Pie

Agreed.

Imaginary Petal
Imaginary Petal

Yeah, that thing about “pretend cleaning” made a giant question mark appear in the air above my head. What the fuck. This only further confirms that MRAs are space aliens.

Paradoxical Intention - Resident Cheeseburger Slut

Pie | December 8, 2016 at 2:27 am

So, uh, can we not?

Sure thing. Sorry about that. : (

Alan Robertshaw
Alan Robertshaw

Re: men getting punched

Maybe it’s a selection bias thing? I can imagine these guys getting punched a lot.

Claire
Claire

Ninja’d by everyone, but…

YOGA PANTS? SERIOUSLY?! Uhhahahahahwhahaa!

Clearly these… uh… people (I guess?) have never seen a baby or a toddler before.

Christina Nordlander
Christina Nordlander

But it’s the SJWs who always complain about minor things, amirite? (I see Troubelle already pointed this out, only with far better wording.)

As for why you’re not allowed to punch women in the face: this may come as a surprise to MRAs, but assaulting people of any gender is illegal! Who would have thunk it?

Lea
Lea

They aren’t getting hit. They aren’t worried they’re gonna get hit. They just want an excuse to abuse women and kids. That’s why they hate anything that allows victims to leave their abusers.

Sseba
Sseba

The yoga pants thing really creeped me out. What do they think toddlers are supposed to wear, mini skirt and high-heels?

Kat
Kat

RationalistFaith1 had this insight:

Mimicking is what women do best, as much as an ounce of innovation? Never.

So true! Not like you, RationalistFaith1. You’re using poor grammar to make some kind of half-assed point on a website devoted to hating women. That is nothing if not original. You dare to go where no manospherian has gone before. . . .

The little girl in the video, on the other hand, is completely derivative, down to her “yoga pants.” And like every other girl toddler, her yoga pants conceal her diaper. What a copycat loser!

hottotrotsky
hottotrotsky

What is it like to have so few actual pressing problems that a gif of a small child doing small child things can send you into a frothing misogynist rage?

I don’t even mean that in the oppression Olympics sense, I just mean like, having laundry to do, groceries to buy (those boneless skinless unseasoned chicken breasts/seagulls aren’t gonna procure themselves!) crud under your nails to pick out, anything more pressing than plumbing the depths of stupidity and making it public.

Is this why manospherians assume that feminists are always blowing up over nothing? Projection like a fucking drive in theater, yo.

Even if you’re the kind of bitter asshole who doesn’t find small children charming (like me), does it really stoke your confirmation bias hard enough to justify the effort of being angry? The desperate need for approval looks like vice signalling from over here.

weirwoodtreehugger: communist bonobo

If someone did dress alzheimer’s toddler in a mini skirt and heels and put it online, they’d be raging about her being turned into a slut by her evil whore mother who’s probably on welfare because she got knocked up by Chad Thundercock.

Kat
Kat

Here’s some interesting background on the alt-right.

Not mentioned: the men’s “rights” movement.

Mentioned (but just that): monarchists.

Monarchists! Some people apparently want a king (or a queen?) to govern the USA.

Excuse me, monarchists: The Founding Fathers! Betsy Ross! Pilgrims! Lafayette! Crispus Attucks! Molly Pitcher! I believe I’ve made my point.

How the alt-right became racist: A short history of hate — Part 1
Part One: What’s now called the alt-right actually began as a conservative resistance — against George W. Bush

Alan Robertshaw
Alan Robertshaw

Re: women inventing stuff

It’s probably hard to claim any single individual invented rock & roll; but Rosetta Tharpe must have a pretty good shout. Johnny Cash certainly thought so.

(Note also pioneering use of radio microphone)

Dave81
Dave81

How sad are these people? Though I do love the feminazi’s need to be Hitlered logic it’s almost majestic in it’s idiocy. Kids mimic they see people on cell phones they learn to mimic it. My Goddaughter does that she’s not even 16months yet and is frikken adorable. Of course she is the daughter of my ex-wive (we maintained a good relationship) and her father is a black man so I think that makes me a top tier “cuck” in these idiots mythology. I’m apparently supposed to hate this wonderful little girl because of reasons. I alternate between despising these guys and feeling pity for them.

Lea
Lea

They’re ignorant of women’s accomplishments because they’re ignorant of most things. Learning facts is misandry!

Jesalin
Jesalin

This may be OT but I noticed it this morning and thought some might find it interesting (though completely unsurprising):

Kat
Kat

@Alan
I know a reasonable amount about rock ‘n’ roll, but I had never heard of Rosetta Tharpe. Isn’t she something! Thanks for alerting me about her.

For a fictional take on a woman involved in the origins of rock, check out “Nineteen Fifty-Five” in Alice Walker’s book of short stories You Can’t Keep a Good Woman Down.

Jesalin
Jesalin

I forgot to include the title of the article.

HUFFPOLLSTER: Most Trump Voters Say They Wouldn’t Believe News Reports That Said He Was Lying

Alan Robertshaw
Alan Robertshaw

@ kat

Ooh thanks for that tip. I’ve found a legal pdf of it so that’s tomorrow’s waiting for the judge reading sorted out (it’s either that or actually read the case papers). I’ve had a little peak and it looks very interesting and a subject close to my heart.

Yeah, she was amazing. Started out as a church gospel singer as you might have guessed from her music; but you can practically hear rock & roll being born in some of her songs. The way she suddenly gets all twangy guitar riffs and hard beats.

Unsurprisingly a lot of the major rock and roll stars credit her as an influence. Perhaps more surprising is how many metal guitar gurus also do (it was someone in a supposed punk band that turned me on to her).

Falconer
Falconer

@PI:

Also, FalloutFan2 can fuck right off of my fucking fandom. Get. Shoo.

That’s it. From now on, every single one of my Fallout characters are going to be women just to spite FalloutFan2 FOREVER AND EVER AMEN.

… but you know what, what he really deserves is for me to forget him.

Seriously. I had been thinking I would do a Brotherhood run at one point, but that’s getting to be as unlikely as my doing an Institute run. I’d have to mute my conscience hard.

Not only are they zero-tolerance for anything that isn’t scarred or runs on batteries, but also they come swanning in from the Capitol Wasteland, following a guy who was a kid ten years ago and had to grow a big beard to hide his youth, and announce that they’re going to take over, and then act all shocked when people don’t like that and only grudgingly hand over their crops.

Time’s all wonky in Fallout. Maccready and Maxson are way more than 10 years older than they were in FO3, but Dr. Li hasn’t aged. There’s 200+ year old stuff all over the place, computers still run after all this time (even though there’s an EM pulse mentioned in one of the New Vegas expansions), and little vignettes that involve stuff that should have decayed by now are dotted all over. Nothing for it but to suspend my disbelief.

I think Old World Blues may be my favorite DLC, but I haven’t bought anything for FO4 beyond the Wasteland Workshop.