antifeminism mansplaining men who should not ever be with women ever MGTOW misogyny reddit vaginas

What do feminists want? One ludicrous misogynist has an explanation

Feminism, apparently
Feminism, apparently

Feminists! If you’ve been wondering why you’re a feminist and what you believe, I’ve got some great news for you. A dude in the Men Going Their Own Way subreddit has the answer, and will be happy to explain you to you. It involves grunting.

534543543543 3 points 23 hours ago They want to come into a male space, grunt, point to their vagina, and have the entire conversation be about them and include them. They somehow think this is different than every other woman. It's becoming increasingly apparent that women did not evolve critical thinking or abstraction, likely due to the incredible biological tole of having to bring a child to bear (not that this has any relevance to the life of a feminist). AWALT (to the feminists in this thread, who do not deserve individual recognition): Tits or get the fuck out. The quota on bloody cum rags is full, and we don't give a shit about what you're lying about now. When all you do is lie, we learn to stop taking you seriously. Go get dicked on tinder and pretend your life has meaning. No one gives a shit what a woman thinks. Women are inferior to men and you feminists proved that to everyone. Thank you. No. Thank you.

No, thank you!

EDITED TO ADD: There’s PROOF of this whole grunting thing. I found a super-seekrit training video in which a woman teaches other women to grunt!

weirwoodtreehugger: communist bonobo

uncontrolled vaginal bleeding,

Since Miggs is probably still reading, it might be time for a little biology lesson for him

It’s not as if a period is a wound in the vagina that’s gushing blood. The uterus builds up a lining and if a fertilized egg does not implant, the uterine lining is shed. A period is not uncontrolled vaginal bleeding.

As we talked about in the other thread where Miggy Toes was originally tantruming about this, some dudes could really stand to have menstruation demystified for them. It can be uncomfortable, but it’s really not so scary or alien when you actually know what is happening!

PeeVee the (Noice) Sarcastic
PeeVee the (Noice) Sarcastic

I noticed Miggs glommed right onto Lindsey Irene’s comment, which means he’s still reading WHTM.

Actually, I was reading some old threads, and Arks reminds me of Miggs. Arks came up with colorful terms for women such as “slobbering crotch maws” and “hot buttered manatees.”

Ah, some things never change, including tedious little trollios.

Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree
Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree

A period is not uncontrolled vaginal bleeding.

So the bleeding isn’t “uncontrolled,” but when someone tells you that you shouldn’t make us socialize your tampons and you should learn to hold your blood, you go apeshit and complain that we don’t know biology? Lol, okay I think you need to learn a thing or two.

Bina

Hey, Miggy Piggy! I’m menstruating right now! You jealous?

Oh wait, you have a new nick now. This it?

Yeah, sounds about right.

Miggy the Towman
Miggy the Towman

@Bina

I was going for “Migging Around The Xmas Tree” but David doesn’t even fucking read my posts anymore, he just deletes my stuff the second he sees my name.

PeeVee the (Noice) Sarcastic
PeeVee the (Noice) Sarcastic

Hey, Miggs?

If you think menstruation is uncontrolled bleeding, no. You don’t know biology.

Moving the goalposts isn’t an argument, either, cupcake.

Handsome "Punkle Stan" Jack

@Rockin’ Around the Christmas Tree

It isn’t uncontrolled bleeding because it isn’t blood.

PeeVee the (Noice) Sarcastic
PeeVee the (Noice) Sarcastic

Please start screaming “Censorship!! ArgleBargle!”

You playing victim is adorable.

@Handsome Jack

Honestly, I imagine it’s more of the same because Handsome Jack and Bill Cipher are pretty much the same character.

Well, the disdain for those below them and ultimate cowardice link them, at least. (Wonder what would happen if they met, hyeh.)

(And considering their antagonist’s similarities, Ford and Claptrap have some things in common as well, which is funny on multiple levels if I’m honest.)

Yet another thing I never expected to read, but…hmm. -ponders-

And a thing I kinda missed out on because lateness:

Dude apparently obsessed with periods:

They’re a thing that happens that affects those it happens to more than it does you. Buh-bye.

Policy of Madness
Policy of Madness

Lol, okay I think you need to learn a thing or two.

Miggy, honey, menstruation isn’t bleeding at all. It’s not uncontrolled bleeding because it isn’t bleeding. It’s shed tissue, which contains blood, but it’s not like the blood is coming from a wound and there are no broken blood vessels involved.

Brony, Social Justice Cenobite

This is amazing shit.

It’s because demonic crocodile shepherds like you can’t just keep it to yourselves, you have to hatch plots in snake dens like WHTM to take it to the streets so the rest of us have to hear you moan about your engorged jungle gutters.

1) Notice that this is our social space and they can’t keep it to themselves.
2) What plots?

One moment, people like you are talking about the ‘liberatory’ power of uncontrolled vaginal bleeding, the next moment you’re demanding that we trash da Vinci and replace him with Rorschach blood splatters so frenetic and degenerate in design that even Pollock would look tasteful by comparison.

1) You are a liar. No one is suggesting that we replace anything. Yeah I know it’s hyperbole but since you are a coward and won’t show what this is really based on the lying claim is valid.
2) Unless someone is literally forcing you to view such a things you are merely oversensitive to other people talking about biology and medicine and choosing to have it as part of the culture. You are an emotional child.

Life doesn’t consist entirely of the depraved, monthly machinations of your flooded floozy tunnels and I find it almost risible that feminist-controlled academia and symbols of white-male fiefdom like Beyonce have convinced you otherwise.

You have the most amazingly irrational brain. Objects replaced by meaning. Emotion laden insults replace all connection to reality. Literally no one is saying life is only menstruation.

You have no right to clog the drains of public discourse with your incessant buzzing about crimson panties and Aunt Flo or whatever else you crapular nub biters have pounding at the front doors of your uneventful minds.

Rights? The only way that this is a rights argument is if you claim the right to shame people from discussing biology and health. They have the right to talk about personally relevant biology and medicine. They and people with penises can include such in the culture if they wanted.

You have no right to prevent this so you have to make up phantoms to scream at. Delicious.
It’s no wonder you have to resort to emotion and spittle-flecked rage fueled insults, you can’t meet us on any equal area of public discourse. You are a coward. You are afraid of things female.

weirwoodtreehugger: communist bonobo

The blockquote mammoth has been slumbering for awhile but he rose to eat Miggs’ post. I’m thinking this must be misandry somehow.

Perhaps the blockquote mammoth was offended by Miggs’ biology fail.

you should learn to hold your blood

I mean.

Maybe if we put our uteri in Heinz ketchup bottles the uterine lining scourge would be kept sufficiently in line?
comment image

kupo
kupo

A period is not uncontrolled vaginal bleeding.

Oh, my. You really don’t understand biology at all, do you?* Did you read the link? (Who am I kidding, of course you didn’t.)

For any lurkers** who don’t understand why both of the statements, “A period is not uncontrolled vaginal bleeding” and “Women can’t hold in menstruation; we need hygiene products” are both true: menstruation is the shedding of the uterine lining. The uterus and the vagina aren’t the same thing. The material passes through the vagina, but the vagina is not just bleeding out as the phrase “uncontrolled vaginal bleeding” would imply. We still can’t hold it in.

*Are you Ryan Williams?

**This could be fog migs, but he won’t read or care.

Brony, Social Justice Cenobite

And it’s no wonder. You literally contribute nothing of value to the world on this subject. I’ll have fun with your other posts at some point but first I’ll wait to see if you have the courage to respond with any substance in place of your emotionally charged non-literalisms. Why spend the energy if you end up lacking the courage to anything else?

Bina

Since our troll is in dire need of some basic menstrual information, here goes:

And no, it’s not something that we can exercise conscious control over. Didn’t you bozos learn anything at all from that “meninist” hoaxer in Britain?

Handsome "Punkle Stan" Jack

@Troubelle

Oh, no, it’s not just that. It’s also their huge egos, how they bully people they deem “inferior” to them whether for looks or intellegence, their love of chaos that they make and enjoying watching people suffer, especially from their own hands. Also yellow and portals.

And Claptrap and Ford both have suffered from the hands of their respective antagonist, enough to make them very anxious and paranoid and also they’re socially awkward nerds, although that’s really where the similarities end. It’s just funny that the upside down, yellow, one-eyed triangle dude has a lot of common with a man who’s antagonist is a upside, yellow, one-eyed triangle.

Of course, Bill and Claptrap have similarities, too, such as being annoying and having similar voices. Annnd Handsome Jack and Ford have some body image issues (Ford with his finger, Jack with the whole being called ‘ugly’ thing), they’re both pretty smart and came from humble beginnings with not so ideal households, and, like, portals, they definitely have sacrificed a lot to get portals to work that can fuck up the world, if not reality themselves.

Not that I’ve thought about this, like, a whole lot, but there’s similarities. (Although this maybe because tropes but still.)

Miggy the Towman
Miggy the Towman

Let me just tell all of you something; my tax dollars are NOT going to cover your tampons. It’s not happening, not here. Maybe you can pull that shit in Sweden or Iceland, but in a country that recognizes the masculines virtues of individualism, and understands that private property is the foundation of liberty?

This is out of control. I’ve said it once, and it’s a point that bears repeating; you people are out of control. What do you all have against private property? What strange force of idiocy compels you to believe that the make-work policies are a good thong, that paying for everything with taxes extracted from the capable hands of job-creators is an effective way to run an economy? It starts with you trying to fund health-care (you do so without realizing that our doctors would quit if you turned our health-care system over to socialist elites, I presume), next thing your trying to use government force people who don’t even use tampons to pay for them with tax THEIR tax dollars. And you think that people like me are just whistling Dixie when we point out that women really DO just point to their vaginas and demand things? Not fucking happening. The line has to be drawn.

@Handsome Jack

….Good.

I really can’t come up with much of a better response, save for the fact that I have gotten Claptrap’s and Bill’s voices bungled in my mind.

Handsome "Punkle Stan" Jack

We all know that Alex Hirsch stole from Borderlands, the most egregious being Claptrap’s voice for Bill Cipher, that’s why there’s parallels!

Parallels I say!

/sarcasm

@Handsome Jack

A meeting between those two would likely end in very short order. We can guess who would be swiftly deposed.

Handsome "Punkle Stan" Jack

@Troubelle

Hmm. Would Bill Cipher even bother disposing Claptrap? (Or even viceversa?) Or would he take him under his wing as Claptrap is a somewhat chaotic being himself who poses no threat to Bill? I mean, Bill may be an insensitive, malevolent, omniscient being, but he has demons who can tolerate being around him and, in fact, are even his friends. And Claptrap being so desperate for having someone just tolerate his existence, I’m sure he’d jump at the chance to have any sort of friend, even someone like Bill Cipher as long as Bill treats him okay.

So, third option: They team up and destroy reality as we know it, learning of friendship all the while.

I’d read that fanfic.

Falconer
Falconer

After all those ketchup gifs, I don’t think I can look a tomato in the eye right now….

PeeVee the (Noice) Sarcastic

╚═╩══╩═╝

╔╗╔══╦╗
║║║╔╗║║
║╚╣╚╝║╚╗
╚═╩══╩═╝

Brony, Social Justice Cenobite

So the coward is not going to respond to anything. Just shift from their rants about museum or rights related whatever to a totally different subject. Given the cowards inability to address what has been offered they are not worth anything. If they can’t defend thier rights commentary why should anyone believe they have anything of value when it comes to property?

I would publicly shame and shun them if I knew them. No one gets to spread baseless and meaningless crap about people without response.

@Handsome Jack

o-o

Now I’m officially scared.

weirwoodtreehugger: communist bonobo

What do you all have against private property?

What does this have to do with your hatred and ignorance of menstruation.

Have you read the Wikipedia page on the menstrual cycle yet BTW? You really need biology lessons.

I think what you’re mad about is that some feminists are advocating for menstrual hygiene products to go untaxed? It’s hard to tell because you’re pretty incoherent and don’t write very well but I think this is what has you mad?

I thought that taxes were bad though? Why is that from your right wing/libertarian/objectivist/whateverthefuckyourdumbassis view taxes are suddenly good when it’s a female gendered product.

Saying menstrual products shouldn’t be taxed because they’re necessities like food, medicine and in some state clothes are =/= saying men have to buy women tampons.

women really DO just point to their vaginas and demand things?

Oh look. Another troll who doesn’t know that not all people with vaginas are women and not all women have vaginas. Also, there are plenty of cis women who don’t menstruate.

Seriously. What is your deal with menstruation. Why does it upset you so much? It’s pretty damn pathetic.

I’m almost regretting the fact that I’m not on my period right now. I would love to discuss my cramps and period shits with Miggs.

Oh well. I guess I just kind of already did!

Falconer
Falconer

Oh hey so uh

How many (unopened) tampons do you think are going to be sent to the Texas governor’s office now that Texas has a law that abortions and miscarriages have to end with a funeral or cremation?

FreneticFerret
FreneticFerret

But seriously, why is your life so hollow that you can devote so much time and emotional energy to this crazed, impotent rage towards menstruating women? You spend hours skulking around a blog that further infuriates you, and write lengthy, rambling comments that you MUST know are not going to sway anyone’s feelings or opinions. You clearly spend more time seething and ranting about menstruation than you have learning what actually occurs during menstruation.

Why are you like this? What do you think you’re accomplishing?

What do you actually live for? How is all of this, by any definition, bettering yourself, striving for zenlike indifference, or ‘going your own way?’

Croquembouche of patriarchy
Croquembouche of patriarchy

I look forward to Miggy pretending Miggy always knew the tampon tax is a tax on tampons, not a tax to fund their purchase. Maybe Miggy really is Ryan Williams, who may still not have grasped that point (or the menstrual cycle).

Miggy, I don’t need these any more. You can have them.
comment image

Headologist
Headologist

Hey Miggs,

I just sat down on the toilet and a blood clot plopped right out. So much for my period being over! But it’s OK, my partner still ate me out, because a tiny bit of blood doesn’t phase a lot of people.

Also I thought you’d like to know my university students union is now providing free menstrual products in their buildings. All the front desks have baskets full of pads and tampons, right there where anyone can see them! And take them. For free.

kupo
kupo

I almost forgot to address Miggy’s rant about using male/female as nouns.

What the fuck is your major problem? There’s nothing inherently “dehumanizing” about the word, and it can be used as a noun, so none of this “well, it’s not grammatical anyway” prescriptivist bullshit. There’s more than one way to use a goddamned word, you know.

There may not be anything inherently dehumanizing, but the way people actually use the language if you use the terms male or female as nouns it’s more clinical and removes their individuality and humanity. We don’t like it in feminist spaces because it’s far, far more frequently used against women, in fact often you’ll see “females” mixed with “men” in the same sentence. Our objection has nothing to do with grammar; we recognize that it’s valid grammar and most feminists who care about linguistics are not prescriptivist. We know there’s more than one way to use a word; what’s more, we understand the implications and social context of the way these words in particular are used and we’ve studied it and how it affects people. You, on the other hand, know so little about it that you’ve started spouting off about something entirely different.

Not all that different than Miggy’s complaints about menstruation, really.

Miggy the Towman
Miggy the Towman

@Falconer

Personally, I find it hilarious that people think fetuses ought to be given proper burials.

@CoP

Because I did in fact know that it was a tax on the purchase, but I can guarantee you that eventually, women will want them to be subsidized not by the invisible hand, but by the machinations of top-down statist bureaucracy and legalized theft. You would probably all have tampons distributed by a central planning council which would time its distributions around your cycles. The unmitigated desire for sex-specific hygiene products is yet another step in the state’s quest to rob markets blind and produce more inefficient make-work.

@Headologist

“All the front desks have baskets full of pads and tampons, right there where anyone can see them! And take them. For free.”

Nope, classic leftist mistake; assuming that things are free. Nothing is free, someone somewhere is paying for it.

Croquembouche of patriarchy
Croquembouche of patriarchy

@ Miggy, you like an adjective or three (hundred). Are you an aspiring author? Or would-be advertising copywriter?
Did you write this?

PeeVee the (Noice) Sarcastic
PeeVee the (Noice) Sarcastic

@Croquembouche of patriarchy: perfect. Just perfect.

weirwoodtreehugger: communist bonobo

For some reason I read the comments on that Tampax commercial parody video and it was a mix of “inb4 the feminists get mad!” even though I didn’t see any angry feminists and dudebros who actually were mad at the insinuation that a lot of men are very ignorant about how menstruation works.

Phryne: Tool of the Butt-Worshipping, Lesbian-Powered Elite (also cats)
Phryne: Tool of the Butt-Worshipping, Lesbian-Powered Elite (also cats)

“socializing your tampons” made me think we’re supposed to take them out on leashes to acclimate them to other humans.

Imagine my disappointment when I figured out he just seems to think that menstrual products will be free or something. I mean, tampons already come with leashes, so it’d be easy!

Handsome "Punkle Stan" Jack

Now I’m officially scared.

Scared by the beauty of this friendship? We all are.

Croquembouche of patriarchy
Croquembouche of patriarchy

@ Peevee,
Thanks, I’ll be here all week, and back same time next month.
Try the blood sausage.
Boom tish.

@Handsome Jack

God help us all.

also @Handsome Jack

Didja make that image yourself, or pick it up from somewhere? Because I’m considering re-making it with credit to the original (in something that isn’t what appears to be MS Paint, hyeh).

weirwoodtreehugger: communist bonobo

So, you’re mad about something that hasn’t happened anywhere but inside your head? Got it.

Belladonna "Toxic Hag"
Belladonna "Toxic Hag"

@Falconer

Ha! I’m feeling kind of bittersweet about being postmenopausal, now.

Handsome "Punkle Stan" Jack

God help us all.

I made it in Paint.NET.

(I made the shit gif in Photoshop in an hour shush.)

Pie
Pie

Huh, clearly my WHTM troll knowledge is not up to snuff. I can’t remember miggs at all. I saw the weird prose and thought “O hai, Mark!”, though.

weirwoodtreehugger: communist bonobo

Pie,

I can’t remember which thread Miggs first reared his ugly head in. It was a few months ago. He said women were bad because we want to be wined and dined at Olive Garden every day and men are good because they can survive on a desert island by eating seagulls if there’s an apocalypse. Then he said he was an engineer and 329 years old. He probably meant 29, but the typo was hilarious so we didn’t let it go. He eventually got banned because his antics got too boring but he keeps creating sock accounts and returning.

Croquembouche of patriarchy
Croquembouche of patriarchy

@Miggy,

Because I did in fact know that it was a tax on the purchase,

Of course you did!
That was totally what you meant by

You were once again just extrapolating.

But not 329 year old engineers who subsist entirely on seagulls, right? YOU don’t pay sales tax, surely?

Handsome "Punkle Stan" Jack

YOU don’t pay sales tax, surely?

Don’t some states not have sales tax? So, like, they may not.

Croquembouche of patriarchy
Croquembouche of patriarchy

@ Handsome Jack,
Delaware, New Hampshire and Oregon maybe?

I rely on US citizens to tell me how reliable the seagull supply is there.

Handsome "Punkle Stan" Jack

@Croquembouche of patriarchy

I did a google.

There are four states with no sales tax: Delaware, Montana, Oregon, and New Hampshire. A fifth, Alaska, has no state-level sales tax but allows municipalities to impose the retail-level tax. As a result, the average sales tax rate in Alaska is 1.69%. ~fool.com

Dalillama
Dalillama

@Croquembouche
Oregon is infested with them. They’ll follow rivers hundreds of miles inland.