antifeminism mansplaining men who should not ever be with women ever MGTOW misogyny reddit vaginas

What do feminists want? One ludicrous misogynist has an explanation

Feminism, apparently
Feminism, apparently

Feminists! If you’ve been wondering why you’re a feminist and what you believe, I’ve got some great news for you. A dude in the Men Going Their Own Way subreddit has the answer, and will be happy to explain you to you. It involves grunting.

534543543543 3 points 23 hours ago They want to come into a male space, grunt, point to their vagina, and have the entire conversation be about them and include them. They somehow think this is different than every other woman. It's becoming increasingly apparent that women did not evolve critical thinking or abstraction, likely due to the incredible biological tole of having to bring a child to bear (not that this has any relevance to the life of a feminist). AWALT (to the feminists in this thread, who do not deserve individual recognition): Tits or get the fuck out. The quota on bloody cum rags is full, and we don't give a shit about what you're lying about now. When all you do is lie, we learn to stop taking you seriously. Go get dicked on tinder and pretend your life has meaning. No one gives a shit what a woman thinks. Women are inferior to men and you feminists proved that to everyone. Thank you. No. Thank you.

No, thank you!

EDITED TO ADD: There’s PROOF of this whole grunting thing. I found a super-seekrit training video in which a woman teaches other women to grunt!

Steampunked
Steampunked

@FranticFerret – that’s some of the saddest shit I have ever seen.

It genuinely upsets me to think I may be interacting every day with men who believe these things (or who entertain some slightly less egregious ideas about ‘women’).

Flora
Flora

These people make me appreciate my nerdy-ass husband, who thinks smart women are sexy. (Well, appreciate him even more.) Movie stars in tight clothing are okay, but in his books, a well spoken woman laying an informed and compelling verbal smackdown for science or justice is the hottest.

MGTOWs have such an empathy deficiency that not only can they not imagine being a woman, but they cannot imagine being another cishet man who isn’t a hateful manchild.

Acadia
Acadia

I have yet to encounter women who enter a space, grunt, then point to their vagina in an attempt to get the whole space to talk about them. But I have encountered plenty of men on plenty of social websites, etc. who come into my inbox with what amounts to a grunt, point me to a picture of their junk and expect that I’m going to lavish attention on them and their genitalia.

Sseba
Sseba

@Falconer & @Neurite
I can offer a five month old very effective hair-puller and nose-pincher. This last one is surprisingly effective, because baby fingernails grow incredibly fast.
And then of course there is the psychological warfare of sleep deprivation. It turns everyone into weapons.

sunnysombrera
sunnysombrera

@Flora

I hope there are more men like your husband out there then because well informed verbal smackdowns are one of my specialities. 😛

Neurite
Neurite

@Sseba

OMG yes, how could I forget baby fingernails. Fast-growing razorblades, really. I gotta clip my lil’ one’s again tomorrow, because it’s been 5 minutes since the last time I cut them, so of course they’ve grown to weapons-grade length again.

Lyzzy
Lyzzy

This might be a minor itch compared to other problems with the post, but that Smitty6 guy is doing it wrong (it being an aspiration to zenlike qualities). Upon realizing the feedback nature of the ego, one is supposed to try to regulate it and to reduce it to a more appropriate impulse, not frigging feed it further. Using social feedback to learn and grow is something we teach children, not some sort hidden lore that one should be applauded for realizing. Those people make me so sad…

bluecat
bluecat

Can”t help thinking that by “male space” this MGHOWbut not fast enough means “space and everywhere in it.”

Here in the UK most small children get given teddy bears early on in life, so that must be what “bringing a child to bear” means.

Should be “bringing a bear to child”.

Flora
Flora

@sunnysombrera – hey, he can’t be the only man in the world who digs watching master debaters 😉

Sseba
Sseba

@Neurite well… In a fight between any migtoe and baby Sseba I am pretty sure who would win and who would be shitting his pants first.
In fact I think the migtows know that as well, as they have been hiding from us behind computer screens lately. Which is fine by me, as I am trying to rise pacifists rather than fighters 🙂

Sseba
Sseba

That should have been “raise”, not “rise”. #makingtyposwhilemockimgtypos

Bina

@Acadia:

Right? Women use their words…and “look at my crotch!” is usually NOT the first thing any of them says when she enters a room.

On the other hand, there’s a funny-sad-infuriating Instagram called Bye Felipe that’s totally dedicated to men doing exactly what this MGTOW is projecting onto women. Only none of them ever says to men: “Dickpix or get out”; the dickpix arrive unsolicited, which is always good for a “get out”. This guy clearly sees women as nothing but sex objects which should put out but not talk. Which makes me suspect that he’s one of the many Felipes, and has been repeatedly drummed out of women’s DMs for it, and is now taking out his bitterness the only way he knows how: by kvetching to all the other anonymous trolls on Reddit.

Latte Cat
Latte Cat

By their logic (considering they believe a person’s value is determined by their ability to reproduce), males must be worth even less, considering males contribute only 50% of the DNA and Y/X chromosome, whereas the female gives the other 50% and an X chromosome, carries the baby, gives birth to it, and then feeds it. And infertile people must be worth nothing at all.
Holy cow, how do these clowns live with themselves? Do they ever experience happiness? It’s like every moment of their existence is consumed by all of these bizarre ideas and perspectives. It must be pretty tiring being constantly so bitter and angry.

iknklast
iknklast

@Flora

Ditto for Flora – and here’s a note of hope for Sombrera – they’re not as uncommon as you night think. In fact, I seem to run into them rather frequently. And I married one of them…I’m with Flora. If I didn’t already appreciate my husband, I would start, but instead, I’ll just start appreciating him even more.

In fact, my husband was driven away from ever reading any comments, having any likelihood of going on social media, etc, because of the amount of verbal nastiness and inability to construct a coherent sentence that emanated from so many men he encountered there.

As a quiet, bookish librarian, I’m sure most of these men would think of him as a “beta mangina”, but I think men like him are the ones who aren’t insecure in their “manhood”, because they don’t need to prove they are men, and they don’t equate that with rape jokes, fart jokes, and threatened violence against anyone who looks or acts differently than they do.

weirwoodtreehugger: communist bonobo

Bluecat,

Pretty much. At the very least when these guys are talking about male spaces they mean technology, science, gaming, atheism, anything nerds, business and finance, government and the entire internet except for maybe Pinterest.

mildlymagnificent
mildlymagnificent

Nuh. Way, waaaay back before there was any such thing as an internet, my now husband and I had just moved in together. He was writing a philosophy based thesis which I was proofreading. And started reading philosophy texts myself (though I had the good sense to stay away from Hegel in the original German).

I was also a unionist-feminist so we had lots of long and involved discussions about the rights and wrongs of everything. One night we’d started arguing on some topic or other and, while I was brewing yet another pot of coffee, (we’d got to about half past three in the morning) … when he turned slowly towards me from his leaning against the kitchen bench posture and said, “Hell. You’ve managed to get me arguing the exact opposite of the position I started out with. That’s brilliant.”

Lots of men really _honestly_ like women in their families and relationships to be at least as intelligent and well-informed as they are.

Weird (Don't Mourn, ORGANIZE!) Eddie
Weird (Don't Mourn, ORGANIZE!) Eddie

Hi all, I gotta vent… so, long, off-topic screed coming. tl:dr is, I’m having trouble finding justification for going on (thank godx for my grandbabies)

At work Thursday, I had an after-hours conversation with the boss-lady which turned into a “why [boss-man] and her voted Trump” It started with “why are all those people in the streets protesting, it’s just an election, and y’know George Soros is paying them $15 hr to cause chaos for America.” I tried gently to explain about Bannon and Jeff Sessions’ politics which she knew nothing about cuz it wasn’t on fox news. I explained that there’s a huge body of people who have waited their whole lives for someone to make it ok again to publicly abuse, assault and batter people who don’t look like them, and Trump has told them in exactly those words that it’s ok to do that. Now they’re in the streets doing just that. She countered with 900,000 abortions a year and Clinton would encourage women to go have MORE! Also, the Clintons killed Vince Foster and hundreds of others, Clinton Foundation is funding abortion in 3rd world countries, and on and on. (ETA) ANNNND, Trump will bring jobs back to America and balance the budget and… (and pull a rabbit outa his fucking ass)

Then I got home and found out my son had lost 20%+ of income as part of the backlash against the new law that business have to pay salaried employees overtime. His restaurant chain took all their O.T. away, and (just for spite, I guess) stopped giving bonuses for performance, too!!! Without telling them, of course, they all found out when they opened their pay envelopes. MERRY FUCKING CHRISTMAS, SUCKERS, THE TRUMPENING HAS BEGUN!!!

I don’t want to work their any more (and blessed be the godx, we may well be out of business soon), but I’m really unemployable due to age and aphasia causing cognitive problems. Not looking for a solution, if one is possible it’ll become apparent. I’m really just looking for a shoulder to cry on. Oh, sorry, men don’t cry. Thanx, Mammoth-ites.

NicolaLuna - epic slut
NicolaLuna - epic slut

@Weird Eddie
I’m so sorry you’re stuck in a place where you have to interact with people like that. It sounds tough.

I hope a solution comes along for you. You deserve better.

Edited to add: Eddie’s post seems to have disappeared while I was typing this reply.

Policy of Madness
Policy of Madness

Is there some reason you’re referring to people as “males” and “females” as if they were animals?

Women contribute more than 50% of the DNA. They contribute 100% of the mitochondrial DNA.

Podkayne Lives (Effortless Chicken)
Podkayne Lives (Effortless Chicken)

No no, mammotheers, I know what he means, but I don’t care, and also I shall willfully disregard the proper definition of “bringing to bear” in favor of having this hypothetical child being brought forth before a literal bear stationed at a “tole” booth.

Bear, meet child.

Child, meet bear.

I was thinking that I could bring my children to the zoo, and thereby bring them to (a) bear, but I do want some glass or a moat or something in between, as bears are apex predators, and children are little and good to eat. And we already had enough trouble over Harambe.

Falconer
Falconer

The black bears at the local zoo tend to be sleeping when we come by, but one time one was way down in their little pool in front of the windows, and also got out and played with a big cardboard box.

So yes, I have brought my babies to a bear, and the bear went meh, which is sort of the best scenario.

Black bears can get big, and their claws are intimidating. I mean, don’t think they’re softies just because they’re not grizzlies.

There’s a reason one of our planet’s poles is called “The Circle With Bears In.” I mean, the other one could have been called “The Circle With Penguins In,” but it isn’t.

Alan Robertshaw
Alan Robertshaw

@ podkayne

The morality of zoos is yet another complex topic. I won’t go into all the issues here; but the linked documentary covers some of then and is quite interesting.

Bears especially though don’t fare well in zoos. It’s great that you want to teach your children more about them. There are resources though to do that without seeing caged bears. And such bears are hardly representative of bears in a natural environment anyway; most of them suffer in ways that affects their behaviour very dramatically.

Remember very few kids have seen a real life dinosaur; but that doesn’t seem to stop them knowing all about them.

Alan Robertshaw
Alan Robertshaw

@ Falconer

Sorry to be that guy but the Arctic is named after Ursa Major, the constellation.

(which is always visible above the Arctic Circle)

EJ (The Orphic Lizard)

That is the very best getting-together story ever, mildlymagnificent.

Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree
Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree

@PoM

Oh, ffs, we all know what the fuck people are talking about in this context when they say “males,” “females,” etc. Hell, by definition, you can do that:

Male:

adj: of or denoting the sex that produces small, typically motile gametes, especially spermatozoa, with which a female may be fertilized or inseminated to produce offspring.

“male children”

Noun: a male ***person***, plant, or animal.

“the audience consisted of adult males”

What the fuck is your major problem? There’s nothing inherently “dehumanizing” about the word, and it can be used as a noun, so none of this “well, it’s not grammatical anyway” prescriptivist bullshit. There’s more than one way to use a goddamned word, you know.

msexceptiontotherule
msexceptiontotherule

I think introducing kids to bears (the beard growing, leather wearing sort) should probably wait until the kids are older, or done in a responsibly monitored for appropriateness kind of way.

But bears are great!

So are the animals. 🙂

As for the mgtow-douche-spectacular…whine whine gripe complain whine.

(((VioletBeauregarde))): Crooked Nasty Social Justice Necromancer
(((VioletBeauregarde))): Crooked Nasty Social Justice Necromancer

@PoM: I hate to be *that* gal but humans are animals. I get what you mean though. Calling people “males” and “females” is dehumanizing.

@ All those who are also torn between pity and disgust towards MGTOW: Hear friggin’ hear!

If I come across folks like those in person, I will first show them basic kindness, but if they treat me like shit anyway it’s disdain for them. Every time I’d walk past them, I’d give them my best “Who do you think *you’re* looking at, peasant?!” face, toss my hair and walk by with a tilted nose.

If they’re gonna regard me as an inferior, all I can say is “The feeling is mutual, worm!”

Also, why in the name of Katie does nobody tell me that I’m feministing wrong?! I’m not the rookie anymore, so you can stop playing jokes on me /s

Laugher at Bigots, Mincing Betaboy
Laugher at Bigots, Mincing Betaboy

Being a cishet white mangina, what am I supposed to do? I don’t have a vagina to point at whilst grunting.

Handsome "Punkle Stan" Jack

@FreneticFerret

Eh, I usually ignore Reddit altogether unless there’s an AMA I wanna read, like the actual Handsome Jack AMA. Good stuff. Got all some of it screenshot for uses.

(((VioletBeauregarde))): Crooked Nasty Social Justice Necromancer
(((VioletBeauregarde))): Crooked Nasty Social Justice Necromancer

Handsome Jack: I’m on there in an effort to help heal the waters so to speak.

Handsome "Punkle Stan" Jack

@VioletBeauregarde

If I ever get a Reddit account, however the hell that would happen, I’ll keep that in mind.

Brony, Social Justice Cenobite

@Laugher at Bigots
Do the opposite. Point at your penis while making useful communications that use who you are in a way that benefits people with vaginas.

Troubelle: Moonbeam Malcontent
Troubelle: Moonbeam Malcontent

@Handsome Jack, re: AMA of real Handsome Jack

….wonder if my girlfriend’s read this.

I’ll admit, the AMA aftermath I went on there for was the Bill Cipher AMA.

Handsome "Punkle Stan" Jack

I’ll admit, the AMA aftermath I went on there for was the Bill Cipher AMA.

Honestly, I imagine it’s more of the same because Handsome Jack and Bill Cipher are pretty much the same character.

(And considering their antagonist’s similarities, Ford and Claptrap have some things in common as well, which is funny on multiple levels if I’m honest.)

Croquembouche of patriarchy
Croquembouche of patriarchy

@Sseba:
#makingtyposwhilemockimgtypos

I am a frequent victim.

Policy of Madness
Policy of Madness

It always warms the cockles of my cold dead heart to know that I got under some asshole’s skin.

weirwoodtreehugger: communist bonobo

It’s because demonic crocodile shepherds like you can’t just keep it to yourselves, you have to hatch plots in snake dens like WHTM to take it to the streets so the rest of us have to hear you moan about your engorged jungle gutters. One moment, people like you are talking about the ‘liberatory’ power of uncontrolled vaginal bleeding, the next moment you’re demanding that we trash da Vinci and replace him with Rorschach blood splatters so frenetic and degenerate in design that even Pollock would look tasteful by comparison. Life doesn’t consist entirely of the depraved, monthly machinations of your flooded floozy tunnels and I find it almost risible that feminist-controlled academia and symbols of white-male fiefdom like Beyonce have convinced you otherwise. You have no right to clog the drains of public discourse with your incessant buzzing about crimson panties and Aunt Flo or whatever else you crapular nub biters have pounding at the front doors of your uneventful minds.

You mad?

Everything is about your pussies with you all

You got me there. The cat is the ruler of any household.

Angry Since 11/09/2016
Angry Since 11/09/2016

Usually when I go my own way about something, I don’t write tomes about it. These guys are just sad.

Handsome "Punkle Stan" Jack

comment image

Imaginary Petal
Imaginary Petal

I fell asleep on the couch and was immediately humiliated by a feminazi cat.

Cynical Optimist
Cynical Optimist

@wwth

I just broke down laughing at the sheer nonsense of that gif. What is that?

kupo
kupo

Hi there! Miggy, right? Still pissed off that we talk about our bleeding vaginas in our own space, I see. I, for one, am menstruating right now and it’s giving me some GI issues as well. All kinds of bloated and crampy and, well, shitty. But at least I still have my cloth pads so I don’t need to send my husband to get me any pads or tampons. Well, that’s my vag update for the day, hope you enjoyed it!

weirwoodtreehugger: communist bonobo

Cynical Optimist,

Last time Miggs was here tantruming about period talk, I Googled “ketchup squirting gif” just for the purposes of mocking him and I came across that. Apparently it’s a ketchup robot but I don’t know who made it or why. I love it though.

Croquembouche of patriarchy
Croquembouche of patriarchy

Is it OK if I am drizzled with raspberry coulis rather than ketchup? I’ll make sure it’s the clotted lumpy kind.

Laugher at Bigots, Mincing Betaboy
Laugher at Bigots, Mincing Betaboy

Did any feminists actually do this? I thought it was a troll campaign, along with #killallmen.

What the hell is happening!!!!! Entartete Kunst! “Floozy tunnels”!? Beyonce als Symbol der weißmännlichen Sklaverei! Krankheit der Völlerei (so heißt “crapular”)! Rote Unterwäsche!! Hunde und Katzen leben zusammen! Gemeine Hysterie!!!

What other names has this ass-hat posted under before? He’s hilarious!

Scented Fucking Hard Chairs
Scented Fucking Hard Chairs
Handsome "Punkle Stan" Jack

Here’s a gif of Christmas Tree whenever they’re on the internet.

comment image

It’s everywhere after all.

@WWTH

Have some disgusting in context gifs.

comment image