alpha males alt-right evil SJWs gloating men who should not ever be with women ever misogyny PUA racism rape culture return of kings rhymes with roosh sexual harassment trump

Gross PUA Roosh V thrilled to have a president-elect who calls women “fat pigs”

Roosh V: Really likes rating women on a scale of 1 to 10
Roosh V: Really likes rating women on a scale of 1 to 10

Grotesque pickup artist and ironic rape legalization proponent Roosh V is thrilled to finally have someone like him on the way to the White House. That is, a fellow male human who also likes to rate women on a scale of one to ten.

You may not have realized this was an issue in the election. But to Roosh it’s apparently the most important political issue of our time. In a post on his Return of Kings site (archived here), Roosh declares:

I’m in a state of exuberance that we now have a President who rates women on a 1-10 scale in the same way that we do and evaluates women by their appearance and feminine attitude.

What’s more, Roosh exults, this manly man of a man president is also a staunch opponent of fat chicks.

“We now have a shitlord for President who has insulted ugly women as ‘fat pigs,'” Roosh reminds us.

The President of the United States does not see the value in fat women who don’t take care of themselves, and neither should you.

Roosh is alto thrilled that Trump was elected president even after he boasted about sexually assaulting women, suggesting to Roosh that regular dudes will soon be able to take up sexual harassment again without a fear of repercussions.

Roosh doesn’t quite phrase it like that, though.

“What excuse will they now have for limiting your speech,” Roosh asks, now that we have a president-elect who likes to brag about grabbing women by the vagina?

Either Trump was elected because voters liked a person who makes those kinds of statements or they didn’t care enough that he made them. Whichever explanation you accept means that the will of the American people has stated that you can exercise your free speech, your opinions, and your desire to flirt with attractive women without having to obey a speech police force that evaluates everything you do based on how offensive it is to a kaleidoscope of races and loony identities. You can begin removing your politically correct filter.

Now Roosh and others like him can really let their freak flags fly.

“There are so many of us that we can ease out of the closet and not be afraid of persecution like before,” Roosh happily declares.

What are they going to do, fire everyone who supports Trump? Accuse every man who voted for him of rape? …

Liberals will not be able to point and shriek to get you to withdraw like before. They will not have easy victories by using labels like “racist” or “sexist.” They will have to endure us in their midst and bite their lip when we offend their degenerate ideals, knowing that the price of attacking us is becoming too costly.

So now Roosh thinks that whenever he gets called out for doing or saying anything terrible in public, all the Trump-voting men in his immediate vicinity will stand ready to defend him, as if they were all members of the same gross misogynistic brotherhood.

It may be as simple as whipping out your MAGA hat, as if it’s a bat signal, and having fellow Trump supporters come to your aid.

Roosh doesn’t care if Trump never actually changes any of the alleged anti-male laws on the books; his mere presence in the White House will enable Roosh and others like him to be the politically incorrect alpha males they were born to be.

His presence automatically legitimizes masculine behaviors that were previously labeled sexist and misogynist. … Liberals will have no choice but to silently stew on our words and we can more effortlessly connect with men not only for male bonding but also to push back against a demoralized and fractured left.

In your face, liberal stewers!

This is our moment. The door is opening for a renaissance of masculinity where men can take pride in being men, and the best part of it is that we don’t need to wait for Trump to do anything. His victory is more than enough for us to apply our own individual strength in seizing the bull’s horns where we can come out of the politically incorrect closet and assert our beliefs and behaviors.

My only question is this: How did Roosh get the bull in the closet with him in the first place?

Troubelle: Moonbeam Malcontent

….I just poached an egg in ramen….

Handsome "Punkle Stan" Jack

@Weird (and regrouping quickly) Eddie

I’m happy I posted that video because it seems you, and others, need a breather.

Watch the taco vid. It will give you a small solace.

….I just poached an egg in ramen….

I love egg in ramen. It’s good, innit?

Weird (and regrouping quickly) Eddie
Weird (and regrouping quickly) Eddie

BREAKING NEWS: Financial market response to election looks favorably on The Cheeto’s appointment of Goldman Sachs to Treasury, much less favorably on alt-right hopes for getting “Jew Bankers” out of government….

In related news, (((Morgan Stanley bosses))) made $10million since election….

… hate to say “I told ya so”, but I did….

Viscaria
Viscaria

@Meg,

Remember, white people are responsible for not being racist, but men are never ever responsible for checking their male privilege or to stop being sexists.

This statement is so hypocritical I feel like it’s going to collapse in on itself. Someone points out a shitty thing that white women* did, and you immediately get defensive, refuse to own our shit, and point the blame at someone else. Only, what you’re accusing those other people of doing is… not owning their shit, and pointing the blame at someone else. Too ironic to even real.

Yes, let’s sit around and hate white women, then wonder why a white woman was not elected president.

Women of colour overwhelmingly voted for that white woman, so I don’t think a woman of colour “sitting around and hating white women” (read: pointing out a goddamn fact) is the reason why she wasn’t elected.

You are part of the problem.

*I am one of these

tim gueguen

Weird story. Andrew Anglin was trying to claim that New Balance shoes are the “official shoes of White people” because a New Balance exec came out publicly in support of Trump. New Balance says this is nonsense. Anglin then claimed New Balance sent him a pro-White power message.

@Handsome Jack

I just tried it for the first time and it’s damn good for a first time (though if I’m going to poach in, I’m going to either have to adjust the time or get used to limper noodles). I may have to use more eggs next time.

Plus, they’re some of the cheaper things in the on-campus store (which has jacked-up prices, pun not initially intended but hell I’m keeping it).

Plus plus, I recently found out that a small store near campus has the elusive Roast Beef Maruchan Ramen. It may sound like only an aesthetic difference from normal Beef ramen, but you would be sorely mistaken. It’s godly, and still the same price.

I’m not going to make ramen tomorrow due to the cafeteria having a Thanksgiving thing I want to participate in (and there’s a meeting thing around dinner, so I can’t go at my usual dinnertime, so my everything’s a bit cattywompered), but day after that I’m going double-eggy.

Weird (and regrouping quickly) Eddie
Weird (and regrouping quickly) Eddie

….I just poached an egg in ramen….

MOONBEAM IS POACHING!!!!!!!!! HEYYYYYYY EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MOONBEAM IS A POACHER!!!!!!!!!

HawkAtreides, on the floor again with a head full of rain
HawkAtreides, on the floor again with a head full of rain

@Handsome “Punkle Stan” Jack

So…the taco comes to me. I don’t see the problem here.

Troubelle: Moonbeam Malcontent

….Eddie? Are you okay? Or is there a reference I’m not getting?

Weird (and regrouping quickly) Eddie
Weird (and regrouping quickly) Eddie

@ moonbeam;

A really tenuous reference, yes… “Poaching” refers to hunting game animals illegally… Nothing to do with eggs, I just thought a joke would be good… we’re all pretty stretched here 🙂

weirwoodtreehugger: communist bonobo

Anglin then claimed New Balance sent him a pro-White power message.

Anglin than went on to detail the messages the Beatles were sending him through their song Helter Skelter.

Kat
Kat

@anarchonist

the times, they are a-changing, they have been a-changing since forever

That’s certainly been my experience — and that’s also what I learn from history.

There have always been people who spoke out against the mistreatment of others.

And now we have social media.

@Eddie

Ah, I recognize the attempt. It just sounded like you were attempting to joke about some kind of reference, though.

It’s really easy to do, though! Just add both the noodles and the flavoring at the start, and add the egg (after making a ramen-free zone to drop it in) once there are two minutes left of cook time on the ramen, bury it under the noodles, and don’t stir (unless you just want eggy bits). I compare the result to a hard-boiled egg in texture, except without the shell to give it its shape.

Handsome "Punkle Stan" Jack

Elusive there, huh? I can’t say I’ve had all of Maruchan, but we’ve got a majority of the flavors in the grocery store I go to. I like shrimp, mushroom chicken and creamy chicken. Although I do like Nissin a bit more because the chili and oriental flavors are vegan.

So…the taco comes to me. I don’t see the problem here.

The taco is over a year old. You’ll get digestion problems. Also, it’s sentient, but so was its beef so, like, pfff.

RadioDragon
RadioDragon

Oh god. I think Roosh is *hurk* I think Roosh might be *urrrg* I think he might be right here. *Blaaaarrrghghababeaf*

I mean yeah, I’d say a little less or a little more than half of the country either voted for a Sexual predator, were tacitly okay with him being one, or just didn’t care enough to vote to stop him.

I repeat, Roosh “I think Rape should be legal” V might have a point here. Its like we all just put on the glasses from They Live or some shit and the horrible, sexist country we have always been is now blatantly apparent.

Just… fuuuuuck me, we are in for a rough 4 years now that the bigots have been nationally legitimized.

eli
eli

*blinks*

Oh thank you so much for that information! Kenji Lopez-Alt got me to try making it from scratch. Scratch that!

Sometimes you just want to open a bag and tiny envelopes.

Weird (and regrouping quickly) Eddie
Weird (and regrouping quickly) Eddie

@ moonbeam;

Actually I used to do that all the time. Had to quit Ramen, though, too much salt 🙁

Still do it with chicken broth soup, tho!! 🙂

Imaginary Petal
Imaginary Petal

Personal health note: I mentioned in a different thread that I’ve developed an allergy to my arthritis medicine. My new medication, which I received today, comes in the form of injections that I’m supposed to shoot into my thigh once a week. An interesting fact is that each shot costs $230. In other words, the total yearly cost for this treatment is about $12000. I do not have $12000. Because of socialized medicine, I will instead pay $240/year. Next week I will pick up $3700 worth of medication without paying a dime. If we didn’t have socialized medicine, my life would’ve essentially been over today. Whew! Close call.

Handsome "Punkle Stan" Jack

I usually just add as much seasoning I want and then put the rest up in a baggie for later. Sometimes I use Ramen flavors in non-regular food for seasoning if I have some leftover.

@IP

I’m happy for you! Yaaaaay.

@Handsome Jack re: ramen

Maruchan is all I’ve ever really known.
On the topic of repurposable flavoring packets, once I was in a rush and just ate a block of uncooked ramen, leaving behind the pork flavoring packet. (Frisk had the right idea.)
So later, I made broth with the packet and used that in instant mashed potatoes in lieu of water (and not adding additional salt!).

Scildfreja Unnýðnes

@IP, that’s great! I’m glad that you’ve got a replacement medication! Chronic pain is so eroding. It’s hard to get anything done some days. Good for you!

@Moonbeam Troubelle, egg in ramen’s great! Not sure how you’re getting it like a hard-boiled egg, though 😮 Once the water’s simmering, try adding a little vinegar (not a lot), and then crack the egg in. Four minutes at a gentle simmer and the yolk should still be runny. You can scoop it out if your noodles aren’t done yet. Also, I like to add green onion and soya sauce instead of the flavor packet. If you can, get some miso paste instead, if you want to try it more traditionally! It’s not that expensive.

Ramen’s great. Also, if you like ramen, try finding some dried soba noodles. Prepared the same, but the texture and taste is very different. I prefer soba myself.

comment image

@Scildfreja

I tend to either undercook or overcook things. Here, I must have overcooked the ramen and undercooked the egg. Perhaps next time….

I’m aware of soba, but I don’t think anywhere around here carries it. I have tried udon (snagged from an international supermarket), though. That’s great stuff.

Scildfreja Unnýðnes

Hopefully that place has some miso – it’s very useful and good for you! Not everyone likes the taste, though, so if there’s a japanese place near you, order some miso soup and see what you think. I personally love miso soup, and it’s useful for all sorts of stuff.

As for the egg – it’s traditionally undercooked in japanese cooking, if cooked at all. Their eggs don’t have salmonella, so they can be eaten raw – raw egg is used as a dip for beef stir fry and the like.

Ah, food. It’s the best hobby.

@Scildfreja

I’ll see if they have it in the international isle at the more upscale supermarket around here. (The international one is over a hundred miles away….)

That makes sense, I suppose. I don’t trust the eggs I purchased too much, though….

Her Grace Phryne: Tool of the Butt-Worshipping, Lesbian-Powered Elite (also cats)

@Troubelle Oh gods no, don’t start smoking! I was just using it as an example.

You might consider, if things are amping up and you can tell they’re going to go sideways within, say, half an hour, having a friend you can text privately so that they can call you before things explode, giving you an excuse. “Sorry, gotta take this, be right back.” *step outside* Or even set an alarm or timer with the same sound as your phone’s ringtone and pretend to get a call.

As far as what you say, shorter is better, it gives them less time to come up with a rebuttal.

Also I forgot to include the Captain Awkward website before: https://captainawkward.com/

@Phyrne

Again, I’m not sure that will completely work, as a. none of my friends ever call me (not as depressing as it sounds–we use textual media) and b. my mom will likely be upset that I’m prioritizing friends over family. If things get that bad, excuses are out the window. Assuming I haven’t already hit the gas emotionally, I’m going to nope my way out of there. That’s the current battle plan.

eli
eli

@Troubelle

Miso paste should be in the fridge case with the tofu. It’s on the pricey side, but you use a little at a time and it keeps for a long time.

kupo
kupo

I keep little misogyny soup packets in the pantry. Keeps for longer. 🙂

Edit: Not even going to change that autocorrect; it’s too hilarious.

eli
eli

@PeeVee the (Noice) Sarcastic

Related:

….was ‘a conscious effort’ by Russia to achieve ‘a specific effect’

@kupo

lol autocorrect

those are good, too! I use lots of miso. Those might be better if Troubelle can find them.

I’m going to start making a batch of cashew/miso cheese tomorrow…wish me luck!

weirwoodtreehugger: communist bonobo

Misandry packets are far more nourishing though.

Re: ramen: my 9 year old has a terrible habit of stealing the blocks of ramen and eating them uncooked. It makes a huge mess and it’s irritating when I want ramen and it’s gone.

I had some dried seaweed flakes last year, and after soaking them in water, I’d add them to ramen and OMG SO GOOD.

ETA: re: arthritis injections: I had something similar back when they thought I had RA. They’re weird but it didn’t take long for me to adjust. I hope it helps!

@eli

Thanks for the location tip!

@kupo

good.

@Troubelle: Moonbeam Malcontent,

Ask your friends to be around their phones if they can. And if things get ugly, just ask them to give you a phone call. Voila, instant reason to bail from a terrible conversation.

(I may have used this once or twice)

EDIT: @Phryne, Bonito flakes. Look for bonito. The seafood version of caramel.

kupo
kupo

@eli
Ooh, I enjoy making cheese but have not tried non-dairy. Let us know how it goes!

@Scildfreja

Again, I’m not sure a phone call from a friend will be enough of a reason to bail in Mom’s eyes. Current plan is either verbally nope out or simply silently walk away, judgemental glare optional. She’d rather I just leave then be evasive, I believe.

I’ve only heard of bonito flakes in the context of Neko Atsume….

eli
eli

@kupo

I will! It’s aged so it will be a while. I have to make the culture first.

Miyoko Schinner’s recipe. I recently splurged on some at Whole Foods and it was so delicious. But it motivated me to give it a go. I’m going to make a pepper-jack style first because I still have SO MANY hot peppers from my tiny container garden.

She insists that it takes very little effort and it’s foolproof. We’ll see.

Scildfreja Unnýðnes

You know your situation best, Troubelle! sounds like you have it well in hand.

Bonito is a particular fish, preserved by fermentation and drying. It’s hard, so when you cook with it you shave off super-thin shavings that actually melt in your mouth to nothing at all. It’s the foundation of Japanese soup stock and a number of other things, and, well. very flavourful. Super tasty.

@Scildfreja

Ahhh, thank you! I’ll see if I can get my paws on it.

Imaginary Petal
Imaginary Petal

@IP

Looks delicious!

@Scildfreja

This is hilarious to me for reasons best unrevealed.

Also, the fire alarm here just malfunctioned (as I learned from the Sargent) and went off.

Ray of Rays
Ray of Rays

…oh geez, that’s right, Thanksgiving is next week, isn’t it? I hope the discussion never turns to politics, but it’s gonna be a strange sort of awkward if it does. This is my family’s first Thanksgiving that my girlfriend’s whole immediate family – all of them non-citizen Filipino immigrants – might be able to join us.

I’m actually not sure of everyone’s voting and affiliations (I think it’s pretty evenly split; mercifully, my parents are almost as liberal as I am, and properly horrified), but I know at least one aunt and uncle who are going to be there voted Republican. My uncle’s pretty conservative, but also intelligent enough to read the room and might not bring it up. My aunt, though, is conservative and has just the perfect blend of obliviousness (she’s Jewish and voted Trump) and lack of self-awareness (before the election, she apparently tried to make the case for voting Trump to my second mother…a Muslim-American Iraqi immigrant) to make things awkward.

@ Troubelle

Now I want to try cooking an egg in my ramen…though given that my method of cooking is to throw ramen into water, boil it for roughly ten minutes or until it starts boiling over, and throw in whatever spice enters my mind (chili oil, scallions, sesame, paprika, garlic bread sprinkle…), I think I’m going to have to either adapt your recipe or get less lazy.

Haven’t had Maruchan in years, though (I miss the roast beef and creamy chicken flavors). Dad got me hooked on the stuff in Japanese markets that costs $1 a package rather than 10 cents.

I don’t have advice, but my sympathies and thoughts for your upcoming Thanksgiving.

Skiriki
Skiriki

@Troubelle

Speaking as someone who has more liquid-variety of IBS, I find it that “excuse me”-jetting to the bathroom CAN be an occasional sanity-saver on a bad day.

I’m just sayin’, a case of trots, runs and gallops could develop and you might need to occupy the loo now and then?

EJ (The Orphic Lizard)

@IP:

High five for socialised medicine! I hope the new medication works out for you.

Paradoxical Intention - Resident Cheeseburger Slut

I am so fucking glad my family:

1) Has always made Thanksgiving more about just relaxing and having fun rather than discussing topics that are sensitive. We all just do our own thing and eat whenever-wherever. (I usually hung out with the cousins and played video games, and dinner’s usually done by 1PM and we all just kinda buffet-style the dinner. Come in, get what you want, come back for seconds when you want.)

2) Doesn’t like to discuss politics that much outside of Facebook.

3) And are all the way on the other side of the country this year.

I don’t have much else to be thankful for. Thanks, Electoral College!

sparkalipoo
sparkalipoo

See, Roosh, the Democrats aren’t the same as the Progressives. And, just like you racist assholes are being liberated from the requirements of being nice-nice? So are we.

I have a feeling that Roosh only believes that only assholes should have the right to say whatever they want

Scildfreja Unnýðnes

I am not American so Thanksgiving’s a month ago, but I am thankful for all you guys.

Fishy Goat
Fishy Goat

@Scildfreja Unnýðnes Seconded. 🙂

sparkalipoo
sparkalipoo

@neveragaine

absolutely, there’s a difference between getting promoted into a position that makes you feel over you’re head and running to be the leader of the country when you have no political experience