a woman is always to blame alt-right anti-Semitism antifeminism evil single moms gender policing literal nazis men who should not ever be with women ever misogyny racism women shouldn't work women's suffrage

Daily Stormer wins Nazi of the Day award with bizarre racist argument against women’s suffrage

White babies, the solution to everything? One Nazi dude says yes!
White babies, the solution to everything? One Nazi dude says yes!

One day before American voters quite possibly elect their first female president (fingers crossed), Trump supporter/Hitler fan Andrew Anglin of the Daily Stormer has come up with a new argument as to why women shouldn’t be allowed to vote or really be permitted to make any decisions at all.

Well, it’s a new argument to me, anyway, so I am hereby awarding Anglin with the prestigious Nazi of the Day award that I just made up.

As Anglin sees it,

women should have their voting rights, as well as all of their other rights, stripped from them and be forced to allow men to make every single decision for them.

And why is this? Because white women — sorry, White women — aren’t racist enough for his taste, a sorry state of affairs he blames on 1) women not having enough babies and 2) the Jews.

If it weren’t for these dastardly Jews, you see, young White women would be popping out babies to “pour their womanly affections on.”

But, alas, many of these women are choosing to wait before having all the babies. Because Jews.

We live in a Jewed-out nightmare dystopia where women are told that the only way their lives will matter is if they go pretend to be men, pay taxes and put off child-birth until their so old their eggs are dried up and no men are attracted to them.

Deprived of actual children to feel tender towards, these women (presumably Anglin means white women) end up directing their motherly instincts towards black dudes.

[T]hey have to put these womanly affections somewhere. So, onto the Negroid man-children they go.

They love this idea that they are mommies to these monkeys.

Anglin has apparently deduced all of this by watching non-baby-having women pet dogs and cats.

These women are not happy. They want babies. The female of every species wants babies. Besides eating, sleeping and keeping warm, reproduction is the most powerful human drive. Ignoring biology does not change reality.

This is a huge aspect of the female support for the [immigrant] invasion. Part of it is definitely sexual, but a big part of it is this need to take coddle things which are viewed as weak and helpless.

It we don’t do something about the out of control biological drives of women, we are utterly doomed.

Alas, Anglin laments, his plan to take away all the rights of women probably isn’t going to go anywhere any time soon. Luckily, he’s got a Plan B. B for Babies, that is.

Removing women’s right to vote is a good long-term goal, but we basically want to abolish the vote completely anyway, or at least restrict it to a very small percentage of the population (and limit its application). But an attainable goal in the now that can be achieved through basic normal policies is creating a social and economic climate where it is viable for young, fertile women to get married in their late teens or early twenties and produce children.

Anglin’s Six Point Plan for saving the world with babies involves, among other things, tax breaks for young women who have babies, the end of “no fault” divorce, and high school

sex ed courses that focus on saving virginity for marriage and paint promiscuous women as disease-ridden and miserable (this is the reality, which can be easily demonstrated with data that schools currently suppress)… .

Oh, and Anglin wants to get the pesky women out of the workplace, too, by ending

affirmative action programs for women [and] bringing back real competition instead of forcing businesses to function as charities for women who want to pretend to be men.

Donald Trump is reportedly making a list of names to fill the cabinet positions in his hypothetical administration. Maybe Anglin can get a position as Secretary of Keeping Women From Becoming Secretaries or Really Anything Other Than Baby Machines.

Scildfreja Unnýðnes
Scildfreja Unnýðnes

😮 I missed you up there Jamborina! Welcome to the party! Just in time for the election party too. I’m sure there’s gonna be a thread for that tomorrow. I for one will be bringing alcohol and popcorn for all. Thank you for sharing, and do contribute whenever you feel the urge 🙂

Jamborina Squib
Jamborina Squib

*Waves to Axecaliber & Scildfreja*

I will be watching with my dad – we’re Canadian but are generally interested in politics, and this election has been interesting to say the least. Maybe a drink or two and some leftover Hallowe’en candy.

It will also be interesting to see how the manosphere responds when Drumpf loses (please let him lose, reinforce my faith in humanity!). Thank goodness we’ve got David to help soften the blows of asshattery with humour and sarcasm. If it weren’t for that, I probably would keep my head firmly in the sand so my anxiety doesn’t trigger too badly.

Handsome "Punkle Stan" Jack

I will be watching with my dad – we’re Canadian–

Can the Americans crash at your place if Trump wins?

Please?

Please?

Please?

Jamborina Squib
Jamborina Squib

@Handsome “Punkle Stan” Jack

Definitely, we even have a spare room in the basement. I’ll even clean it first! I’ll just have to hide away the occasional Canadian who actually supports Trump (like my half-brother, I am so ashamed).

Handsome "Punkle Stan" Jack

At least they can’t vote…unless they have dual citizenship, the most dangerous of Canadians.

They can vote without having anything actually effect them, like my uncle, who lives in Israel and supporting Trump. (Well, I mean, there’s effects but still.)

Dalillama
Dalillama

@Robert Walker-Smith

He’s really going for the hearts and minds with that rhetoric, isn’t he?.

You have to remember that in his mind, cishet white guys are the only people whose opinion matters, and this is appealing to the hearts and minds of far too many of them.

@Jamborina
Hi! Welcome in.

@Scildfreja

The world of Andrew Anglin has no humans in it. Only the glorious state and the devils from beyond the border. No people, just flags and guns.

Hey now, be fair. Anglin pribably thinks he’s a human, and some of his associates (I hesitate to describe the people he hangs out with as friends, since I’m not at all certain that their repertoire of human interaction actually contains anything that I’d call friendship. It would mean actually trusting others, and a mindset like theirs doesn’t really lend itself to that) too; that’s why they deserve to rule all the sheep and lead them against the devils from beyond, to their greater glory.

Aunt Podger
Aunt Podger

Can the Americans crash at your place if Trump wins?

You can come to my place and join the resistance. We have snickerdoodles!

…most dangerous of Canadians.

Ah, no, that’d either be WIlliam Shatner or Christine “Moose” McGlade.

Fishy Goat
Fishy Goat

Waiting for the results of our territorial election at the moment. Yukon Party (right wing) seems to be lagging behind the Liberals. Wish the NDP were doing better. We’ll see, it’s early in the counting yet.

So I’m hiding out here. LOL! Good luck tomorrow, USA! Any Alaskans are welcome. 🙂

Catalpa
Catalpa

Ah, yes. It’s dudes like these that make my childfreedom as a lily-white, blond haired, blue eyed woman of german descent all the more sweet. I get to avoid raising any squawking brats AND I get to piss off bigots. Win-win.

msexceptiontotherule
msexceptiontotherule

Devils from beyond…you mean like zombies who were devil-worshippers before dying and coming back zombie?

Aliens? From galaxies far far away?

And sheep deserve to be herded/owned/looked after by a much better sort of people than Anglin and the alt-whinnnnnneeeeee.

TheHabbadasher
TheHabbadasher

You know, I’m starting to think that nazis just don’t have a very good understanding of people.

Meep
Meep

Hello. Long time lurker first time commenter.

I need to vent cause this guy, what a trip this guy is huh?

They love this idea that they are mommies to these monkeys.

Pardon me asshat but my black partner isn’t a monkey nor a bub. He’s a grown man with dreams, aspirations and more heart and soul than you’ve got mate. If I was treating him like you’d say he’d have dumped my white arse ages ago and rightfully so. He hates being coddled and loves honesty and enjoys having someone to talk to and treat him like a person. Something you like to remain willfully ignorant about.

lel
I don’t want kids. Look I think they’re cute and all but hearing one cry or scream or whine makes me grit my teeth and I have try not to lash out. I’m not fit to be a parent and I’d rather just offer a helping hand to others. Plus my family history is kind of garbo genetics wise… My Partner doesn’t want any either. He’s happy being an uncle and again helping out.

You need patience, time, space, understanding, compassion, and a truck load of other stuff to raise a kid and while I’ve got compassion I crack under pressure and I don’t wanna end up having a kid who grow up wondering why was mum such a jerk all the time to me?
Kids aren’t robots you can program and make you obey every command. They aren’t trophies nor the bane of society because spending money, time etc they are human beings with thoughts and feelings.

Turning white women into nothing more than broodmares for uber strong white guys to herd up and dominate ain’t going to fix anything. Nor your gross fantasies about killing off Jews and Muslims either. Nor screwing over black people because you could care less about them and maybe going “Hang on maybe these folks are alright and maybe this idea is really, really terrible?” Nah kill ’em all and let God roast them amiright?

Folks like him are the reason why I don’t care what happens to grown Nazis. Maybe the odd one will gain some common sense and reject this toxic, dangerous way of thinking but for many they’ll end up rotting in jail, bitter and miserable for acting upon their hateful urges and hopefully never get out again.

Banananana dakry
Banananana dakry

Oh, golly gosh, Mister Anglin! I didn’t know you knew what I wanted all this time was babies! That’s so weird!

Because as far as I know, I never fucking wanted anything occupying my uterus, even when I had one! How strange is that?

dust bunny
dust bunny

@ Catalpa

Ha! I know that feeling. Really, that’s the only perk of being close to the physical female ideal as defined by the Nazis*. It doesn’t nearly make up for having to go through life (or rather, youth) as a creep magnet, or the super gross self image people were trying to inculcate me with when I was growing up. But I’ll take what I can get: slightly increased ability to upset assholes just by living my life as best as I can and exercising my autonomy.

*ok, so yes, it coincides with many, many different kinds of privilege. But I can’t think of a single one for which it’s actually necessary to match Nazi fantasy quite this closely, that is to say, that wouldn’t apply to any young apparently healthy white cis woman** of average conventional attractiveness.

** I’m not a cis woman, or any kind of woman. It’s not really relevant here, but it’s a bit uncomfortable to imply I am one so I prefer not to, whenever possible.

Christina Nordlander
Christina Nordlander

Yeah, tell me how that works out for you, Anglin.

@impatiens: You think this bozo knows that worker and soldier ants and bees are females? I’d say he probably gets all his ideas of eusocial insects from Dreamworks’ Antz, except even that film might be out of his intellectual league.

Arctic Ape
Arctic Ape

Buttercup:

I can’t get over how he seems to think women are squeeing over all the adorable cuddly immigrants and collecting them like Beanie Babies.

Obviously any calm, rational human sees immigrants as ravening bloodthirsty hellbeasts from the foulest cesspools of outer perdition.

Anglin seems to have a little black and white view on how white women vs. white men generally view immigration.

I guess for “men” he primarily thinks his neonazi buddies, being socially estranged from everyone else.

Scented Fucking Hard Chairs
Scented Fucking Hard Chairs

I can’t see this guy sitting through a movie where the bad guy is a sexist genocidal eugenicist who gets his ass thoroughly stomped, the good guys are saved through the power of teamwork COMMUNISM and – worst of all – the lowly feeemales are in charge.

Policy of Madness
Policy of Madness

Antz would have been a better movie if it had more closely mimicked a real ant colony. Picture it: because the males are cared for without being required to work, they get it into their heads that they are the colony’s leaders. They try to overthrow the queen. The workers (all female natch) stop them and inform them that they are just short-lived freeloaders who aren’t needed, and they are booted out of the colony to fend for themselves in a world rapidly cooling into winter.

Masse_Mysteria
Masse_Mysteria

@ Aunt Podger

Ah, no, that’d either be WIlliam Shatner or Christine “Moose” McGlade.

Wait, is Shatner dangerous? I thought he was just funny in a bit of a sad way.

(If this is just a regular Shatner joke, I’m sorry to ask, but I haven’t been following anything he’s been doing since the wedding invitation boogaloo, and as a Trekkie I’d be slightly uncomfortable to learn that I’d been spared his murky secrets.)

Playonwords
Playonwords

To all the USA-ians

Vote – vote -vote like a baby stoat
comment image

Ledasmom
Ledasmom

Ooh, this reminds me that we had the cutest little fluffybutt at the clinic this weekend. When we were examining her much-larger son, she insisted on being on the table so she could get some human attention too. If she wasn’t being scritched she let out the most pitiful little meows. Stayed friendly through her exam, too, except that after the thermometer her tail stayed down.

Anne Lewis, Jib Creatr
Anne Lewis, Jib Creatr

OT but still important.

I HAVE VOTED. I look forward to welcoming our new feminazi overlord.

Lea
Lea

Has anyone else noticed how jealous these dudes are of women’s pets?

msexceptiontotherule
msexceptiontotherule

My last kitty let the vet take her temperature as many times as he wanted to, feed her wet cat food by hand, pretty much anything…I think she luuuuuuuuuuurved him, but it might have been because he freed her from the torturous kitty jail box I put her in to ride in the car. I locked her up (for my safety and hers on car trips!) and he set her kitty-ness free. 😛

Those car rides it was like I had a cat-siren – the volume of her yowls would peak right as we pulled into the parking lot of the vet’s office, to be fair it was either for vacs or she wasn’t feeling well when we made those trips but the plaintive yowling was hard to bear (the sad feels) and LOUD.

*I can’t say I’ve met anyone or any creature who likes the thermometer in their tush. If I had a tail and endured the thermometer, I’d keep it down (the tail) thereafter too!

Lea
Lea

How would he know a woman he sees playing with a pet has kids?

I have four kids, three cats and two dogs. I baby talk the critters and fuss over them all the time. It’s fun and the adorable stinky babs love it.

These creepy racists fail so spectacularly at empathy and logic.

Moggie
Moggie

OT: have you seen that Fox News is smearing that protester who was beaten up at that recent Trump rally? Fox News wrongly links Republican anti-Trump protester to voter fraud:

The Fox News host Brian Kilmeade couched his segment about Crites and his grandmother, which was labelled “Reno Trump protester linked to voter fraud”, as evidence that voting scams are not as unusual as Democrats claim.

“This morning, yet another reminder [of voter fraud] from the guy who interrupted Donald Trump’s rally on Saturday, who many people thought had a gun,” Kilmeade said.

“He claimed he was a Republican, but it turns out he’s a huge Hillary supporter, and his grandmother has been using [his] address to vote absentee for years. But she’s been dead since 2002.”

Kilmeade added: “Although I miss her, I don’t think she should be voting.”

The article contains a quote from the grandmother, who is surprised to learn that she’s dead.

Alan Robertshaw
Alan Robertshaw

How come cats will happily jump into any box or container they see; unless it’s a cat carrier and then you have to lever them in with a tyre iron?

weirwoodtreehugger: communist bonobo

Welcome, Meep!

Anne Lewis, Jib Creatr
Anne Lewis, Jib Creatr

@Alan Robertshaw

I actually have a cat who is dumb curious enough to get into a cat carrier of his own volition. It should be noted, though, that said cat isn’t particularly bright. Friendly, yes, but smart, not so much. He likes to run around the house at full speed until he bonks into the side of the bathtub, whereupon he acts shocked that that bathtub is still there.

His name is Tristan, but I sometimes call him Felis Derpus or just Derp. He’ll respond to just about any name.

Victorious Parasol
Victorious Parasol

I have now voted. Mwahahahaha.

Banananana dakry
Banananana dakry

My vote was mailed and counted some days ago, nyarharhar. Still going to be on edge until it all shakes out but glad to know I’ve done my part.

numerobis
numerobis

They can vote…

We, we can. 100% turnout in my family, whereas previously we only turned out when we lived in the US and were eligible to vote — which for my father was never.

What happens in the US does affect us though.

numerobis
numerobis

My vote was received last week or the one before. It isn’t counted until today. In fact, Cook County is usually the last county in IL to finish counting, so it might not be counted until tomorrow in the wee hours (unless they start counting absentee ballots early).

Makroth - Agent of the Great Degeneracy
Makroth - Agent of the Great Degeneracy
Valentine
Valentine

Pretty sure the vote stoat is actualy a weasel.

pitshade
pitshade

I am not a woman and I absolutely don’t want children but before work I fed and adored cats and then voted for Clinton. Try it, its great way to start the day.

Alan Robertshaw
Alan Robertshaw

@ valentine

Pretty sure the vote stoat is actualy a weasel.

You can weasely tell because they’re stoatally different.

(I’m in town all week)

Paradoxical Intention - Resident Cheeseburger Slut

I voted days ago, y’all.

Early voting is pretty awesome.

occasional reader
occasional reader

Hello.

So, all in all, what Anglin want is the openning of the equivalent of Lebensborns in America ? And speaking of a supposed “natural desire” of wanting children, and after that of “controling the biological drives of women” is quite anthithetic. Well, not being coherent in a text seems to be a trademark in far-right, so… (and let not speak about the veracity of the (un-documented and un-certified) assertions, it would be too long).

By the way, i have read that the Trump campaign team has forbidden him to use Twitter. Like a child. Is it true ?

Have a nice day.

impatiens
impatiens

@ Christina Nordlander

Of course he doesn’t. I don’t think his mind can handle the idea of males being the animal version of pollen.

@Policy of Madness

That movie sounds way better than either of the CGI cartoon ant movies that exist. (Why is Dot in A Bug’s Life not a larva?) And less likely to induce rants in my entomology professor.

@msexceptiontotherule

I have a cat siren, too. Alley is a very vocal cat in general. I notice she’s louder when I’m taking her to the vet for her shots than she is when she’s actually sick. She likes yowling in the waiting room if she isn’t too sick, as well.

My vet does describe her as sweet, but I think that’s because she just yowls instead of actually trying to fight back. I can actually hear her carrying on when they take her in the back for her shots.

Christina Nordlander
Christina Nordlander

Further comments: does this guy have a source for his proposition that women just want to be baby machines and that workplaces only hire women out of charity and because the government forces them to? One that isn’t his own rectum?

If the “biological function” of a female individual is to gestate and give birth to offspring, then the biological function of a male individual is to beget offspring. Consistency!

I love getting to rant over films getting worker insect sex wrong. Someone tell me why Antz couldn’t have had Fran Drescher voicing the misfit, neurotic worker ant and Uma Thurman as the meat-head soldier. And, I guess, Leonardo DiCaprio as the pretty drone love-interest. No wait, that would have made it a girls’ movie. Only male characters can be everymen.

ikanreed
ikanreed

I’ll take “People who don’t understand the word ‘rights’ for 200”

Frigid Virgin (hey, I'm trying to stop global warming over here, what's your excuse?)

Dear Mr. Anglin:

I believe women are human beings, and also individuals.

I believe non-white people are human beings, and also individuals.

I believe Jewish people are human beings, and also individuals.

Funnily enough, Mr. Anglin, even though you’ve written a post wherein you agitate to take away my basic humanity and civil rights (and turn me into a brood mare), I fully believe that you, too, are a human being and also an individual. I would never take away any of your civil rights.

That being said: Shut up and get off the internet, you racist, sexist piece of dandruff. Your input is neither needed nor wanted, and there are far too many of your ilk on the Internet as it is. GO AWAY!

Sincerely:
A cis-gender woman, who is slightly allergic to furry animals and therefore doesn’t pet them all that often. Brain broken yet, Mr. Anglin?

EJ (The Orphic Lizard)

@occasionalreader:

It’s true and it’s hilarious. He is apparently sulking about it almost constantly.

Tovius
Tovius

@EJ
Do you think they had to talk him into it, or did they just changed his password on him?

Scildfreja Unnýðnes
Scildfreja Unnýðnes

paahahahaha

“Now, Donald, no more internet until your homework is done and your room is clean!”

“I have rights! Why do you hate free speech! Fascist! I hate you mom!”

Axecalibur: Middle Name Danger
Axecalibur: Middle Name Danger

@Scildfreja

I hate you mom!

This entire, 18 month campaign in 4 words

Ginormica
Ginormica

“Watch a childless woman with a dog or cat. Watch what they do to it. It is actually bizarre, and very sad.”

Well, Mr. Nazi Person, in my circles if you watch a childless woman with a dog, what she does with it is the same as what a woman with children does – she trains it for dog agility competition or obedience trials. And the dogs I’m working with, they’re castrated males who get food treats or toys and praise when they do what I command.

Scildfreja Unnýðnes
Scildfreja Unnýðnes

ain’t that the truth.

It’s almost over, Axe. This election is almost over. I mean, I know that there’s going to be whiny babbies howling about the rigged system, and there’s going to be actual corruption and the like to deal with, and you can’t let the pressure up (pleeeease don’t let her TPP or DAPL or other acronyms), and all that…

but it’s almost over. It’s almost over. It’s almost over.

(Don’t think about the fact that they’re already talking about people “setting themselves up for 2020”)

I have alcohol ambitions for tonight, to celebrate the end of this global nightmare (or in the worst case to blot out the memory of the beginning of a new one).

Axecalibur: Middle Name Danger
Axecalibur: Middle Name Danger

@Scildfreja

This election is almost over

Ain’t shit over til January 20th. The climax is nearly upon us, but never sleep on the denouement…