aggrieved entitlement alt-right antifeminism empathy deficit entitled babies milo misogyny trump

Breitbart’s Milo Y: “We need to make America hate again”

Milo, saying something terrible

We haven’t heard much from Breitbart “journalist” and self-proclaimed “supervillain of the Internet” Milo Yiannopoulos since he was booted off of Twitter. Sad!

But he’s kept himself busy with his Dangerous F****t “lecture” tour of American campuses, delivering deliberately offensive speeches in hopes of ginning up controversy and garnering publicity for himself.

Alas, I am going to add another dollop of free publicity to Milo’s publicity pile.

And why is that? Because in a recent speech at Ohio State University, Milo declared himself in favor of hate.

In a rambling monologue filled with Trumpian talking points and endless stale jokes about his (Milo’s) oft-professed love of sex with black men, Milo rhapsodized about the sheer manly masculinity of Donald Trump, the man Milo has nicknamed “daddy.”

“Daddy will restore strength and masculinity as a virtue in America,” Milo declared.

No, he really said that.

We’ve had enough nurturing, we’ve had enough coddling, we’ve had enough safe spaces: we need to make America hate again.

And how do you do this? With a lot of “tough love.”

“What Donald Trump will really do is bring tough love back into vogue,” Milo declared, according to the transcript of his remarks posted on Breitbart.

Apparently his version of tough love involves a lot of yelling and crawling through the dirt.

My legions of veteran and active duty fans know a thing or two about tough love. They got it in boot camp and it turned them into men. …

Think about some of your fellow college students. Surely everyone in this room knows someone that by age is a young man or woman, but acts like a child. America is turning into a nation of crybabies … .

You mean like all those guys who got so mad about Lady Ghostbusters that they complained that the film had “raped” their childhood memories? You mean like the presidential candidate who has cried “foul” and “rigged” every time some new awful revelation about his awful self hits the news and knocks his poll numbers down?

You mean like the journalist who demanded that the White House do something about him losing his “verified” checkmark on Twitter?

Oh, wait, Milo probably isn’t referring to any of these crybabies, because Milo is all of these crybabies rolled into one. Milo helped to inspire a massive harassment campaign against comedian/actress Leslie Jones for the crime of appearing in a Ghostbusters reboot while female and black. Milo decries the alleged “rigging” of the election as petulantly as Trump himself does.

And, yes, when Milo was lucky enough to get himself into a White House press briefing this spring, he complained to press secretary Josh Earnest that “my verification check [on Twitter] was taken away for making fun of the wrong group of people.”

It was a tragedy of roughly the same magnitude as the confiscation of Richard Dawkins’ tiny pot of honey by airport security, even though he didn’t look like a terrorist!

giphy-10

As Milo sees it, only a giant infusion of manly masculinity can save “the Cis-Hetero-Patriarchy, or as we used to call it, civilization … .”

Apparently, this manly masculinity is inversely proportional to the tendency of grown men to suck their thumbs.

Back before our civilization despised itself, we applauded tough men. But you can’t produce tough men – or honorable women – without tough love. If you want to keep civilization, you better start by insisting that boys grow up, instead of trying to infantilize them so they’re afraid to stop sucking their thumbs.

I can’t imagine Donald Trump sucking his thumb, except perhaps after a Zinger Tower Burger.

I can, alas, and now that you mention it I can’t get that image out of my mind.

In case you, dear reader, are not so great at visualization, perhaps this badly photoshopped picture I found on the internets will help.

He's got the best thumbs. Truly stupendous thumbs.
He’s got the best thumbs. Truly stupendous thumbs.

You’re welcome!

H/T — GamerGhazi

Patricia Kayden
Patricia Kayden

**Yawn**

We’re about to get the results of the most consequential election in our history (or so it seems). Surely Milo must know that we could care less about him. He’ll have to do something really outrageous to get our attention. My suggestions would get me banned here.

LindsayIrene

Milo Yawnopoulos.

He does realize that he’s not even American, right?

Policy of Madness
Policy of Madness

But you can’t produce tough men – or honorable women – without tough love.

Honorable men and tough women being undesirable.

Handsome "Punkle Stan" Jack

Has this man ever been injured by someone else because of something he couldn’t control about himself in his life? Ever? Or has he been in a protective cocoon where he’s distant from actual hate?

Like, not hate because he’s a fucking asshole who talks shit, but, like, legitimately people trying to hurt him physically because he’s gay or whatever? Because it sucks, and he’s trying to cultivate that hate which will inevitably fuck himself over.

Does he have a sense of self-preservation?

Bina

This from a man (or overgrown child, rather) who insists that the internet be one vast safe space for coddled boys with silly quiffs, who infantilely refer to an old man not their father as “Daddy”, and to retain their sexism and never have to grow up to see women as the strong, courageous equals they in fact are.

Irony, thy name is Milo.

Axecalibur: Middle Name Danger
Axecalibur: Middle Name Danger

Who is this “we”? I still want Streisand and appletini night

They got it in boot camp and it turned them into men

“Soldiers, don’t give yourselves to brutes! Men who despise you, enslave you. Who regiment your lives, tell you what to do, what to think, and what to feel! Who drill you, diet you, treat you like cattle. Use you as cannon fodder. Don’t give yourselves to these unnatural men. Machine men with machine minds and machine hearts! You are not machines! You are not cattle! You are men!”

Or, in other words: Bullshit!

tough men – or honorable women

Says it all really…

Judas Peckerwood

we need to make America hate again

Well, I have to admit that Milo’s efforts are having some effect — I certainly hate his fucking guts now.

EJ (The Orphic Lizard)

Oh snap, Bina. You are on form today.

MexicanHotChocolate
MexicanHotChocolate

Milo making a speech decrying whining is about as absurd as David Duke making a speech decrying racism.

weirwoodtreehugger: communist bonobo

I really want to know how these chucklefucks are defining civilization. Because if you look at the actual stats, women having equal rights is better for progress and economic growth than patriarchy is.

Hit post too soon. I just mean that the scaremongering about how giving people rights is going to end civilization is just really silly. It’s based on emotion, not on anything rational.

Paradoxical Intention - Resident Cheeseburger Slut

Yeah, I think it’s silly that Milo seems to think that “Hey, could you not treat us like shit solely based on [insert thing we have no control over here]?” is somehow equivalent to “coddling”.

And I dare say I’ve been through more awful shit in my lifetime than any of Milo’s “tough guys”.

Handsome “Punkle Stan” Jack | November 6, 2016 at 4:52 pm

See, that’s the thing though: He’s thrown in with the hateful people, so he thinks he’ll be safe from the brunt of it because he’s espousing their views and parroting their lame talking points.

He’s throwing everyone else under the bus (especially those gay black men he loves so much) so he can essentially be the gay white dude equivalent of “The Cool Girl Who Isn’t Like Other Girls (Until She Is)”.

Bina | November 6, 2016 at 4:57 pm

Irony, thy name is Milo.

Ooglyboggles
Ooglyboggles

I recall when the perception is that Milo was playing everyone for his gratification, now that the truth is that he does believe this drivel I can’t be surprised that he’s willing to sink with the ship with literally a couple days left.

@deathtothefilth
@deathtothefilth

He’s a Stockholm syndrome candidate for sure. The really sad part is that even if his side win he’d still be at just as great a risk as the rest of us LGBT folks that don’t try to simper and suck up to our oppressors.
His love of trump won’t save him from being beaten to death if he hits on the wrong guy at a bar. The neo nazis won’t spare him just because he spouts their talking points.

Terrabeau
Terrabeau

You say it’s Milo, but all I can hear is

Just one long, endless screaming fall into obscurity.

EDIT: Okay, this isn’t working. How do I embed YT videos into comments here?

Ooglyboggles
Ooglyboggles

@Terrabeau
You already have.

Terrabeau
Terrabeau

@@deathtothefilth

Before we get any further, might I suggest you read through the comments policy, especially the part on mental illness and internet diagnosing.

@Ooglyboggles

Apparently I have 🙂 It didn’t show up the first couple of times I refreshed the page, so I was wondering if I’d made a mistake somewhere.

Makroth - Agent of the Great Degeneracy
Makroth - Agent of the Great Degeneracy

@Terrabeau

Post a link to a youtube video and refresh the page. That seems to work.

Robyn Blanpied
Robyn Blanpied

Whiney little priss.
Start tough love with him.

RosieLa
RosieLa

Imagine him visiting a hell-house – one of those American super-Christian ones that seeks to scare teenagers out of their sexuality. Imagine it focuses on Milo’s identity.
I wonder what he’d think of that.

Ooglyboggles
Ooglyboggles

@RosieLa
I’d imagine that if that weren’t enough to pierce his overdeveloped and misguided sense of self preservation by appealing to his empathy via misery of people who share the same sexuality as him, nothing less than an event that happened to him personally would change his mind. Seeing as he wouldn’t visit the former, and I don’t advocate harm of him in the latter even though with the company he keeps the latter is less of if than when, it’ll be a while before he can even perceive some form of non self loathing.

BGHilton
BGHilton

I

Weird (and ready for the "Anti-Trump" to come) Eddie
Weird (and ready for the "Anti-Trump" to come) Eddie

Milo, you need to understand something… you are NOT “one of the Chosen”. No matter how you crow Trumpisms, you are still sub-human to the people you want in power. When you have exhausted your usefulness to them, they will crush and discard you. Wake up, fool.

Kat
Kat

Legions, huh? Is that the French Foreign Legion? Or a unit of men in the ancient Roman army? Or somethingsomething?

Here’s the thing, Milo: Just because you (allegedly) have fans in the military or who are veterans of the military, that doesn’t mean that you’ve ever been in the military.

So you want others to toughen up — but you’ll never do it.

It’s just as well. Your complete and utter irresponsibility and lack of regard for others’ lives and well-being would get you kicked out of the military pronto. Or court martialed.

So you’d better keep on lecturing others to “do as I say, not as I do” and tweeting about the virtues of hatred from the sidelines.

Bina

Oh snap, Bina. You are on form today.

(Note: The above is also irony.)

Kat
Kat

In an urgent attempt to remain newsworthy (blecch), Milo has been very, very busy:

Trump supporter Milo Yiannopoulos burns Pride flag in vile election ad

While claiming Trump is the saviour of gay people, Yiannopoulos fails to address any of Trump’s anti-LGBT policy proposals in the ad.

In a bid to attract support from evangelicals, Trump confirmed he would “consider” appointing ultra-conservative Supreme Court justices to repeal equal marriage, come out in favour of North Carolina’s anti-trans law, and confirmed he would sign a Republican-backed bill to directly permit religious homophobic discrimination – while his running mate Mike Pence has confirmed he would dismantle Barack Obama’s protections for LGBT people.

Nequam
Nequam

@Axe: Is that quote from The Great Dictator?

Kat
Kat

Humor from the Borowitz Report — this “news” is only slightly stranger than the real news

F.B.I. Regretfully Announces That Hillary Committed No Crimes

Calling the discovery that Clinton could not be prosecuted for wrongdoing “probably the darkest hour of my career at the F.B.I.,” Comey said that he would try to move on from what he called “a shattering disappointment for me personally.”

Putin Appears with Trump in Flurry of Swing-State Rallies

Infused with a sense of urgency as Election Day nears, the Trump campaign has enlisted President Vladimir Putin, of Russia, to appear with the Republican nominee in a dizzying array of swing-state rallies over the weekend.

Axecalibur: Middle Name Danger
Axecalibur: Middle Name Danger

@Nequam
Yep!

Troubelle: Moonbeam Malcontent
Troubelle: Moonbeam Malcontent

@Axe

I….I want to say thanks for putting up with me since we started bouncing off each other here. We’ve both got our stakes on this election, and we’ve both been watching intently….but we’ve had time to sorta get on the other’s wavelength.

It’s a little silly, but I like knowing that people put up with me.

@everybody else

Also thanks for the same reasons.

Dr. Thang
Dr. Thang

How can you not imagine Trump sucking his thumbs? Seems like a pretty easy thing to imagine since his hands are the same size as a baby’s.

Hu's On First
Hu's On First

Tiny pot of honey, eh? Is airport security run by Heffalumps and Woozles these days?

Bina

Trump supporter Milo Yiannopoulos burns Pride flag in vile election ad

Welp, he’s entitled to express himself whatever way he wants. Even flag-burning’s allowed.

However, he’s not entitled to sulk and pout when nobody he wants to fuck wants anything to do with him anymore. Because THEY have a right to express themselves, too, and “fuck you” is about as expressive as it gets.

kupo
kupo

@Hu
No one is allowed to take more than 3.4 oz of liquid on a plane, but Dawkins feels like he should be exempt from this rule because he feels like he doesn’t look like a terrorist.

Axecalibur: Middle Name Danger
Axecalibur: Middle Name Danger

@Troubelle
Well, shucks and a half, kid! That’s sweet, but I actually like you. It ain’t a ‘put up with’ situation. We’re buddies! I’ll still take the “thanks” tho 😀

Monster-Teeth
Monster-Teeth

“Hate again?” Milo, you stupid twink, I never stopped hating you.

Too bad a bucket of pig blood was never dropped on Milo’s head at any of his one-man freak shows.

He has nothing valuable or productive to offer humanity (aside from cheap laughs at his expense), so he’ll try so hard to dumb it down. Just look at his braindead fans.

By the way, what happened to all that “charity” money he embezzled?

Frigid Virgin (hey, I'm trying to stop global warming over here, what's your excuse?)

“We need to make America hate again.” Why? It’s not like the US ever stopped. I mean, the Westborough Baptist Church? KKK? They’re alive and well, AFAIK.

Milo Y is like the Jew Police. He thinks if he makes like a good little Trumpson, he’ll be safe, but it only means he’ll be slaughtered a little later than his fellow degenerates.

Then again: It’s not like the average Trumpson (or daughter, I suppose) is going to be all that much better off, in the end. If Trump should win, he’s only going to make them poorer, to make himself and his ilk richer.

@ Axe: That movie is fantastic. The scene with the globe is nothing short of chilling.

Fabe
Fabe

Oh, and Axe’s quote is from The Great Dictator; I checked. Fantastic movie, by the way. The scene with the globe is nothing short of chilling.

other then Charlie Chaplains speech at the end I think the scene with the globe is only part of the movie I’ve seen. wonderfully choreograph ,but yes,chilling.

@ Fabe: The rest of the movie is well worth a watch. Then again, Chaplin’s movies in general are well worth a watch. Also, I tried to edit the last line, since I got ninjaed by none other than Axecalibur himself.

Catalpa
Catalpa

…Is the header image giving anyone else tryphophobic jitters?

I mean, I get that this blog isn’t a safe place, and me feeling itchy and kinda wigged out isn’t really comparable to having to deal with reading misogynistic rapey rhetoric while being a survivor, but… if it bothers other people, could we perhaps not have image manips like this one again?

Handsome "Punkle Stan" Jack

@kupo

At least he admited he wasn’t bothered by the rules until they effected him. I think. I admit, I was too busy with my eyes aching from all the rolling.

Also, question for those who’s know: Is that how the God Delusion is written? Because, if it is, no fucking wonder people who love it sneer and look down their noses at religious people. You’d have to really want to be a hoity-toity fucker to deal with a whole book’s worth of THAT.

@Catalpa

They make me feel uncomfortable, too, although the ones with Roosh and Trump make me the most uncomfortable, but I think that bit has to do with more of the person than the effects on the pictures.

Dalillama
Dalillama

@Kat

Possibly the American Legion, who tend to range from right to alt-right, although apparently a number of them take issue with Trump’s personality. Maybe some shitlord (hey, if they wanna be called that, I actually have no objection…) with an unusually strong grasp of history has resurrected the Silver Legion. So that makes two legions, although not ones I’d want to be associated with.

@ Kat & Dalillama: Maybe what that demon in Ghost Rider turns into at the end of the movie? “They call us Leeegion … for we are maaaaany.”

Ooglyboggles
Ooglyboggles

@Kat
Uncle Toms, no matter which form I can’t help but feel equal parts disgusted and disappointed. FBI director you shame your country by basically allowing yourself to become a fascist and you shame your organization. And that last one, ugh I keep trying to avoid cold war bigotry but seriously you employ a literal dictator and think that’s somehow going to keep everyone from thinking you are somehow not a puppet of Russia or more desirable?
@Troubelle: Moonbeam Malcontent
Well I hope we can keep making you feel welcome here.

Lady Mondegreen
Lady Mondegreen

Huh. I was hoping that between learning that the alt right really does despise half-Jewish gay men, and the reality that “Daddy” is highly unlikely to win the presidency, li’l Milo might have taken some time off to reflect on his life choices.

Silly me.

Dalillama
Dalillama

@Troubelle
Hell, they put up with me, don’t they? Speaking as part of everyone else, you’re welcome as far as I’m concerned.

Masse_Mysteria
Masse_Mysteria

@ Catalpa
The picture does give me some of the feels that pictures intended to trigger trypophobia often give me, but I’m not really trypophobic, so that may not be helpful knowledge.

Alan Robertshaw
Alan Robertshaw

@ catalpa

Is the header image giving anyone else tryphophobic jitters?

I do find myself scrolling rapidly past it. The weird thing is I’d never heard of tryphobia until people mentioned it in relation to those Google dream pictures. When I looked it up though, various images were used to illustrate the condition. Now I’d never actually seen any of those images in real life, but I had previously dreamt about them (and found them really urgh-inducing). I wonder why that is? Is there some underlying memory or association? The nearest I can think of is when we had an outbreak of verrucas in the swimming class at school. That left us all with little holes in our feet; but we found that fascinating rather than disturbing, so I wonder what’s going on.

gijoel
gijoel

I was listening to an interview with Richard B. Spencer on the radio this afternoon. He was yammering on about how diversity hurts white men, and I felt like saying, “Should we have some kind of affirmative action for white men who can’t cut it in the workplace?”

Troubelle: Moonbeam Malcontent
Troubelle: Moonbeam Malcontent

Late due to having to sleep, but

@Axe and everyone else

I’m glad to hear that y’all accept me, even with my updates about food, dork things y’all may or may not care about, and various random events in my life.

I’m going to say this, in terms of that last string: a few days ago, there was pro-Trump chalk graffiti on this campus. This was altered to pro-Clinton chalk graffiti. All of this was washed off, but last I checked, there was some new pro-Clinton chalk in at least two locations, and it looks far more detailed.

In other news, I managed to talk to my girlfriend last night (her phone’s been shut off, so I had to wait until she got Wi-Fi). She stole my lines.