antifeminism beta males irony alert men who should not ever be with women ever MGTOW reddit sexy robot ladies

Will the sentient robots of the future ally with men or women, MGTOW wonders

Beta male cuck defends woman from robot justice
Beta male cuck defends woman from righteous robot justice

Leave it to the deep thinkers of the Men Going Their Own Way community to ask the tough questions that no one else dares to ask.

For example: In the future, when men are reduced to 5 percent of the population and forced to flee to Mars or Venus, will the sentient robots ally themselves with men or with women?

In the MGTOW subreddit, an aspiring futurist calling himself FalloutFan2 laments what he sees as the inevitable rise of a gynocentric dystopia in which men are more or less bred out of existence, except for a tiny minority that the women keep around for sperm and giggles.

“It’s sad how everything in modern society is already gearing towards a female-only future,” FalloutFan2 notes wistfully.

I think there will come a point where all men rebel against the system and form their own colony on Mars or Venus or whatever, where we’ll bring some female sex-bots for entertainment.

It’s rare that I find myself agreeing with anything I read on the MGTOW subreddit, but if you guys want to go start a MGTOW colony on Venus I will not only support you but help you pack.

Of course the women will just keep using their dildos because they are emotionless beings who care little for actual interaction, whether it be sentient robot or human.

I have to admit that “women are emotionless automatons who prefer dildos to robots because they don’t like talking to people” is a stereotype I have not encountered before.

Do you think the sentient robots will ally themselves with mankind and not womankind?

TRULY THE QUESTION OF OUR AGE

I think that due to their advanced intelligence they will not see a possible future where they could be on equal footing with women (due to the female’s natural inclination to boss everyone around), so they’ll settle for a society where they are equal to men.

I’m pretty sure sentient robot ladies would kick you guys to the curb as quickly as actual human females. Especially since two sentences ago the only sentient robots you were interested in were of the sexy sex slave variety.

Of course, if we do all end up on Mars, women will just eventually send nukes to destroy the colony regardless, out of bitter spite (if they figure out how to press the correct buttons that is, but typically some beta male nuclear scientist would have left blatant instructions beforehand that even a toddler would understand).

Ha ha ladies can’t even nuclear holocaust men right!

Women just can’t handle the fact that men just want to be happy.

Well that’s a bit of an ironic statement to find on the MGTOW subreddit, to put it mildly. I can’t think of a group of men less interested in being happy, or more inclined to wallow in their own bitterness, than MGTOWs.

They can’t comprehend that men are satisfied with an existence of philosophical stoicism, and not artificially superimposing different contrived existentialisms on reality. Either no one but them can be allowed to be happy, or no one period.

Unfortunately, due to this reason I don’t see any possible way it could work out. Women will just kill themselves off once all the men are gone anyway, cuz there’ll be no one to listen to their nagging bullshit.

Better get yourself an agent quick, FalloutFan2, because this sounds like the greatest science fiction novel never written!

Paradoxical Intention - Resident Cheeseburger Slut

(WTF is Zapp Brannigan doing in that picture?)

Keep your hands off my games, FalloutFan2. Fisto doesn’t appreciate you appropriating him.

But, of course, he makes this all about “I just want to be happy!” but they neglect to mention that his happiness rests on the idea that women need to be his indentured servants in every way.

So, yeah, he wants to be happy, but he’s upset that women don’t want to be his sexy sex/cleaning/cooking slaves.

Handsome "Punkle Stan" Jack

I think this guy has been watching too much Married With Children, TBH.

Ben
Ben

Urgh. Just urgh. I really don’t know where to begin with this.

Iseult The Idle
Iseult The Idle

So if women will kill ourselves off, what’s the damn problem? Go on away and wait for that happy, happy day.

radiojane
radiojane

If these guys want to go live on Mars or Venus instead of Earth, they are more than welcome to. Of course that would mean finding some beta male scientists and engineers to build a rocket for them, as I don’t think any of these MGTOW’ers could science their way out of a paper bag. No female scientists and engineers need apply.

Chayanov
Chayanov

He sounds like a teenager who’s mad his mom expects him to clean his room and take out the trash once in a while.

Em
Em

He thinks women will send nukes to wipe out a male colony? I can’t even comprehend this level of delusion. I’d say that the people that have made and used nukes are almost exclusively men due to the glorification of war men are raised with.

Their fear of women is so intense that it’s actually sad. I hope they realize someday that women are just human beings and not some other alien species.

weirwoodtreehugger: communist bonobo

due to the female’s natural inclination to boss everyone around

Aww. Someone’s still mad mommy made him eat his vegetables, do his homework and clean his room.

Seriously, though. This is quite an ironic statement coming from a member of a group that is really mad that women aren’t forced into domestic sex and sammich making servitude to them. This is also the same group that fetishizes East Asian women because they think they’re properly subservient to men.

Wait, I thought that women were the emotionless ones?

Jesalin
Jesalin

Can we please just build the ‘B’ Ark already?

Victorious Parasol
Victorious Parasol

I’d love to see MGTOWs try to get to another planet. It would be impressive to see them actually work together – any bets on how long it would take until they fell to squabbling over who should be in charge?

weirwoodtreehugger: communist bonobo

I don’t think we need to nuke the MGTOW colony. I think it would be better if we crash landed on their planet and brought deadly aliens along with us like in Alien 3. Let the aliens do the work!

SpecialFFrog
SpecialFFrog

Xkcd recently published a guide to simulating environmental conditions on other planets without leaving Earth.

In order to prepare for life on Venus it seems MGTOW should be spending time in “a heat-shrink wetsuit in a blast furnace.”

Bina

Women just can’t handle the fact that men just want to be happy.

Mig-toes just can’t handle the fact that women just want to be happy.

FIXED!

Also:

That’s funny. So satisfied are they with their “existence of philosophical stoicism” that they are plotting a planetary excursion, complete with female-looking sexbots. A truly stoic philosopher would be totally indifferent to his own gonads, or so I would think.

JoeB
JoeB

MGTOWs aspire to be Marcus Aurelius but they aren’t anywhere close to as smart or as asexual as he was.

MexicanHotChocolate
MexicanHotChocolate

Headlines, Federation News Service Oct. 29, 2116 — The MGTOW One Mars Colony Fails, Colonists Apparently Threw Out Survival Equipment to Make More Room for Sexbots

MGTOW TWO Venus Colony Fails, Crushed By Tremendous Pressure, Inhabitants Roasted Alive, Dissolved by Acid Rain

Sexbots Gain Sentience, Throw Off Yoke of Human Oppression, Create Successful Colony on Mars Free of Men and Women For SBGTOWS (Sexbots Going Their Own Way)

Cat Mara

While the surface of Venus is a hellhole, some scientists have pointed out that floating cities about 50km up might provide some of the closest conditions to Earth’s (in terms of gravity, pressure, etc.) compared to anywhere else in the Solar System.

Given their propensity for pompous gasbaggery, Venus might therefore be the best place for MGTOWs. There, they can spend all their time complaining about why the planet itself and most of its surface features are named after women and what about the MENZ??!!1!.

weirwoodtreehugger: communist bonobo

Great headlines, Mexican Hot Chocolate! The one thing missing is a mention of how they starved to death because their weren’t any seagulls to dine on.

TirAsleen
TirAsleen

Hi mammothteers(waving)
These mig-toes make me want to science so I can build their space ship for them to FINALLY go their own way.
The robots would be on women’s and regular men’s side as they will be logical and mig-toes do not logic.

Cat Mara

@JoeB

Yeah, that kind of annoyed me that MGTOWs have glommed onto Stoicism when I quite like the Stoics. Also, I can’t think of any crowd less stoic than they are!

(One criticism I had of Stoics was that I thought they were kind of sex-negative; there’s a couple of places in their writings where they basically say, “it’s great to get older because you care less about getting sex”, like it was a pointless distraction to them. Having said that, it’s possibly something the MGTOWs could take on board, not that they will.)

Jesalin
Jesalin

*SNORT*

Sexbots Going Their Own Way, I wonder how that would work out. Would they be logical and actually never even bother thinking about fleshy men and women? Or would they , taking a cue from their namesake, actually spend all their time whining and complaining about fleshy men and women?

Bina

Heh.

I don’t even see them getting THAT far. Seconds after their colony ships leave the launchpad, they’ll already be squabbling over which “philosopher-king” is truly worthy to head the mission. Things will escalate quickly, and the result will be a fireball before the thing even breaks Earth’s gravitational pull. One that will make the Challenger explosion look like a damp squib by comparison.

Dreadnought
Dreadnought

Do you guys remember that Jersey Shore episode where Pauly D was like: “Dude, what’s the true nature of knowledge?”, and then The Situation suggested they go to the library where they then spent the entire season studying Plato?

Buttercup Q. Skullpants
Buttercup Q. Skullpants

“Women are emotionless beings who care little for actual interaction”, says the guy who fantasizes about living on an uninhabited planet with robots.

Seven of Mine
Seven of Mine

“They can’t comprehend that men are satisfied with an existence of philosophical stoicism, and not artificially superimposing different contrived existentialisms on reality.”

This is the most autological sentence ever composed.

TreePerson
TreePerson

This sounds like the premise of a terrible 50’s B movie except somehow even more sexist.

Also the self aware robots will side with the faction that offers them rights and considering the MGTOW plan is to keep them as sex slaves…

Axecalibur: Middle Name Danger
Axecalibur: Middle Name Danger

pot meet kettle. Unless copypasting MGTOW screeds onto feminist blogs counts as “actual interaction”

No idea how ‘blogs’ autocorrected to ‘boys’…

Seven of Mine
Seven of Mine

Also: imagine the self-loathing it takes to assume that even sexbots that they design for themselves to be everything to them that real women can’t be will still find them repugnant and want to destroy them.

Paul Beaulieu

I think whatever sounds like a fine place, fellas. Sorry I won’t be coming with you, but I’m all for you “going your own way”. Far, far away.

However, I’m curious about how this would actually work. Remember, these fellows are going to be in open rebellion against “the system”. Yet given actual climactic conditions on Mars, not to mention Venus (!) or…whatever…a space colony on one of these places isn’t exactly something you’re going to be able to throw together in a few space craft and set up like tents once you reach the destination. It’s not like getting in your car and going on the lam to Mexico.

I also like how he adds “and we’ll bring some sexbots along for entertainment”. Anyone who was stupid enough to think they could throw together a colony on Mars without relying on the Earth authorities for some kind of logistical support would not have to worry about lack of sexual satisfaction for very long. Nor would they need to worry themselves about those “scorned women” sending nukes after them.

Paul Beaulieu

It’s been a while since I studied the Stoics, but I don’t recall whingeing about how other people “won’t let them be happy” being a part of the philosophy of Stoicism.

Cat Mara

@Paul Beaulieu:

IKR? Stoicism is all about developing tranquility by identifying those parts of life you have no control over and training yourself not to worry about them. If MGTOWs truly believed their bizarre doctrine that women are the root of all evil and that this is a condition of the world, what are they doing dwelling on it? Isn’t that what “going your own way” is supposed to entail?!

Also, the Stoics were big on not wallowing in negative emotions. They realised that humans suffer from them as a matter of course but they urged people not to dwell on them, to move on. The MGTOW habit of congregating on Internet forums nursing each others’ grievances like a bunch of people with toothache huddled around poking their inflamed gums is about as diametrically opposed to Stoicism as one can get…

Ah, look at me, trying to apply logic and reason to these guys and their twisted “philosophy”. It’s a game of pigeon chess for sure.

snork maiden

Roughly summarized as:

“waaaaahhhhhhhh!!!! You’ll miss me when I gone!!!”

Policy of Madness
Policy of Madness

Definitely got your priorities straight there, bro.

Makroth - Agent of the Great Degeneracy
Makroth - Agent of the Great Degeneracy

This is a new level of petty. They’re robots! Why would they care about your sexist bullshit, migtoes? They’re above this. You’ll be lucky they don’t try to wipe us out or use us as living batteries. That would be the worst case scenario. Maybe they’ll be quite reasonable and understanding. Whatever AI awakening scenario i can think of, this shit isn’t even a factor.

Cat Mara

@Buttercup Q. Skullpants:

QFT.

Still, I guess we have to give them points for novelty: isn’t their usual complaint that women are inscrutable, hormonal, emotional monsters who say they’re fine when they’re not and then they cry and why can’t they be rational and agree with me and my friends on the Internet who’ve demonstrated from first principles that Libertarianism is the only logical economic model it’s so unfair?

Frigid Virgin (hey, I'm trying to stop global warming over here, what's your excuse?)

@Cat Mara: Yeah, I thought the general consensus over in the manosphere was that women are too emotional to do anything on their own, too. Now we’re like robots, only worse? Somehow?

Just…

Yeah?

Weird (and anxious) Eddie
Weird (and anxious) Eddie

(CW: the following comment contains sarcasm)

I gotta ask… I been reading David’s ‘blog for a few months, n I really hate to be so credulous, especially among (virtual) friends, but I gotta ask…. David, ARE YOU MAKING THIS S**T UP??? No one thinks like this… it’s just not possible to be so self-absorbed, so disconnected from reality and so freakin “sexually entitled”…

is it??

doomcup
doomcup

I’m very happy to see an article picture I actually recognize. It’s Magnus Robot Fighter from Gold Key Comics!

Which is far cooler than the loser FalloutFan2, who I’m ashamed to share a common interest with.

Nidi
Nidi

@Frigid Virgin

Matt
Matt

Shorter MRA: “Menz are better than FEEEEEMALES because they’ll hold conversations at their mechatronic Fleshlights”

Cat Mara

If I may toot my own trumpet for a moment: one of the last times that whole “soon we’ll have teh sexb0ts and then you’ll be sorry!” MRA/ MGTOW meme came up, I started thinking about the idea of a sexbot and the potential unintended consequences of such a thing (assuming there’s even any other kind of consequence that could possibly follow from creating them), so I wrote this. Share and enjoy. Or not; it’s kind of depressing. 😢

NickNameNick
NickNameNick

@P.I.:

(WTF is Zapp Brannigan doing in that picture?)

It’s actually from Magnus: Robot Fighter – which has to be the best title of a comicbook title next to Turok: Dinosaur Hunter.

Weird (and anxious) Eddie
Weird (and anxious) Eddie

@ Nick name Nick

Magnus: Robot Fighter

Wow, there’s a blast from the past!!

“… squeeeeeeeeeee!!!!”

EJ (The Orphic Lizard)

I would happily help these gentlemen get into space if they wanted to. That’s partly because I would help anyone get to space, and partly because space is probably the best place for them.

I can’t help with a Mars colony though. That’s a little too expensive. Let me know how it goes, and best of luck!

Kit Fowley
Kit Fowley

@Jesalin

I guess you could say they’re all “B” Ark…

… And no bite.

Mish of the Catlady Ascendancy
Mish of the Catlady Ascendancy

@Cat Mara,

(just read your little creation you linked to)

I especially liked the ‘crazy companion lady’ 😀

@Axe,

No idea how ‘blogs’ autocorrected to ‘boys’…

MGTOWs probably do try to copypaste their screeds onto actual feminist boys, to be fair. I have a feminist boy upstairs somewhere – I’ll go ask if anyone’s tried to paste a screed on him lately.

Axecalibur: Middle Name Danger
Axecalibur: Middle Name Danger

@Mish

I’ll go ask if anyone’s tried to paste a screed on him lately

Hanging around with the wrong crowd, eh? Go to him. He needs you more than ever in this difficult time *nods solemnly*

C.S.Strowbridge
C.S.Strowbridge

Handsome “Punkle Stan” Jack: “I think this guy has been watching too much Married With Children, TBH.”

Actually, he hasn’t been watching enough. The “No Ma’am” club was a joke and meant to poke fun at idiots like Al Bundy. Unfortunately, real world idiots didn’t get the joke and thought “No Ma’am” was something to aspire to.

They even did an episode where Al’s favorite TV show, “Psycho Dad”, was threatened with a boycott and Al wrote in to the star of the show to support him, because Psycho Dad was his hero. The star responded by saying no one was supposed to consider Psycho Dad a hero and since some people do, the actor was no longer comfortable doing the show and quit.

Robyn Blanpied
Robyn Blanpied

Whiny, self-indulgent Stoicism.
Unoriginal.

Handsome "Punkle Stan" Jack

Again, watching too much Married With Children as actual satire is lost on some people.

Paul Beaulieu

@Cat Mara – I like it. Could be the basis for an interesting short story.

1 2 3 5