alt-right anti-Semitism cuck hillary clinton irony alert literal nazis trump

Internet Nazis: Trump scores big debate win over Hillary, Jews

Great minds think alike
Great minds think alike

In the real world, the general consensus is that Hillary Clinton won last night’s debate against a rambling, perpetually dishonest Donald Trump. In a snap poll by CNN last night, 57 percent of debate watchers gave the win to Clinton.

The not-so-good folks over at The Daily Stormer disagree. “Glorious Leader Hits a Home Run” reads a headline on the site today.

In the post itself, Patrick Slattery — a regular contributor to DavidDuke.com and the proprietor of an anti-Semitic, rabidly pro-Russian website called Zio Watch — declares that Trump’s performance last night was

absolutely his best performance. Now that The Donald knows how to prepare, he should be able to close this deal with the American voters.

Slattery gives high marks to Trump for resolutely taking the low road. And for his impressive time-management skills.

Basically, Trump used his time extremely efficiently and drew so much blood that I wouldn’t have been surprised if she just keeled over on the stage. I am sure she is screaming at any hapless minion who gets in her way as I write this article.

He also gives Trump props for putting the evil Jew media in its place:

I just want to say thank you to Donald Trump for doing what no one else could do in terms of doing an end run around the Jewish gatekeepers of our elections and standing strong and not backing down or cucking out.

The Daily Stormer’s skinhead-in-chief Andrew Anglin, meanwhile, is heralding a completely worthless online poll in which 88% of poll-clickers declared Trump the winner. (The number 88, as you may know, is a weird neo-Nazi in joke, a reference to the phrase “Heil Hitler,” because “H” is the 8th letter in the alphabet.)

“The people believe Trump won the debate,” Anglin writes.

It’s really just an objective fact.

Not sure how even liberal kikes could claim otherwise.

As a result of the win he imagines Trump has scored, Anglin thinks the “Glorious Leader” can put the ugliness of this weekend behind him and go on to win the election itself.

It was looking bad after pussy-grabocaust. But at the very least, the debate returned us to pre-pussy grabbing levels.

And Trump has been winning solidly for a month.

His evidence? The one outlier poll that has consistently put Trump in the lead.

Meanwhile, a new poll from NBC and the Wall Street Journal — conducted this weekend but before the debate itself — reports that Trump’s support has slipped to 35% in a four-way race, 11 points below Hillary’s 46%. FiveThirtyEight’s polls-only forecast currently gives Hillary an 82% 83.6% chance of winning the election.

I won’t be completely reassured unless and until that percentage hits 100. But at the rate we’re going, that could happen pretty soon.

Note: Updated the FiveThirtyEight number.

dreemr
dreemr

I would seriously doubt that Trump would ever do a bald-faced call to arms if he loses. We’ve seen his natural state is as a bully, and bullies are cowards.

I can see him dog whistling yet again and inciting a violent reaction – much as he has done at his rallies during this campaign – but he’s a bully full of bluster and I think it would scare the shit out of him if actual violence erupted. He’s a big man when it comes to throwing around the scare-mongering hyperbole, and lying, but I bet he folds like a house of cards in the face of actual violence.

@Mike & @Axe – the GOP absolutely did set the stage for a Trump to slither along and capitalize on the situation. I always like Matt Taibbi’s analyses and this one rang mostly apt to me http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/revenge-of-the-simple-how-george-w-bush-gave-rise-to-trump-20160301

mobiusclimber
mobiusclimber

I doubt Trump will actually be a sore loser when he doesn’t get the presidency. If someone pushed a mic into his face at exactly the moment he learns he lost, then maybe, but his concession speech isn’t going to even be a bunch of dog whistles. He’s actually too smart for that, and I have a feeling this whole election was just a money-making scheme, as has been banded about. His followers, on the other hand, might not take a free democratic election lying down.

[edit: yes it took me a little more than 9 minutes to write this post why do you ask?]

Axecalibur: Middle Name Danger
Axecalibur: Middle Name Danger

@Mike

Well, I think this view gives a lot of credit to the GOP for having somewhat engineered the Trump candidacy

Not the rank and file, the base. They aren’t complete idiots. They saw that polished and robotic (Romney) didn’t work, so they tried something different. Fickle

This election has showed us that there are many American voters who will gladly place fascistic white nationalists into positions of power

Totally! My biggest fear right now is a fascist caucus building in Congress starting in 2018. Especially if Dems can’t get it together down ticket by 2020. Redistricting is huge. I’m just not too worried about the presidency specifically being afflicted by this shit again. Not for a while anyway…

it might not matter what political party they’re ostensibly working with

I would hope they’d be quarantined to the Republicans, but you’re no doubt right on that. The Libertarian Party is a potential breeding ground for those assholes if they get 5% this year. And the Berniebros have shown themselves not above massive fuckery in the last 15 months or so. Pandora’s box and all that…

@Dali

Back around to evangelical, probably

Uh huh! Sasse and Haley. If the Party can guilt/scare the base into getting back in line, those are the 2 I’m looking at. Both retrograde, holy warrior, nightmare people, but he’s ‘principled’ and she’s ‘diverse’. They’re both 44 too. They can’t keep fronting super old, white dudes forever… Right?

@mobiusclimber
I average maybe half an hour on any 1 post. This one is closing in on an hour actually 🙂

OoglyBoggles
OoglyBoggles

Literal race baiting

I kind of doubt that there is anything else but genuine narcissism at play.

Dreadnought
Dreadnought

@Bina

I was actually surprised that Clinton didn’t bring up the rape allegations against Trump. Trump would most definitely have denied it, but I think it would have shut him up and forced him to drop the subject of Bills sexual misconducts to prevent drawing attention towards his own rape allegations.

Ktoryx
Ktoryx

Here in Canada, before the early 2000s, we had four main political parties – the Conservatives, the Progressive Conservatives, the Liberals, and the New Democrats; representing the right, the centre-right, centre-left, and left wing, respectively. Then the PC party and the Conservatives merged into one party, leaving the left wing vote split between two (or three, if you count the greens)

It was a great strategy, unfortunately, as it left the left wing vote split and the conservative vote concentrated, unbalancing the whole system.

I think the best possible outcome of the upcoming election would be the reverse of that. Trump has already split the party ideologically, and has already stated that he would have run as an independent if he didn’t get the nomination. It’s not that much of a leap for him to attempt to split the party literally, by taking off with the Alt-right extremists and garden variety bigots, and leaving the more rational conservatives with the GOP. The democrats could waltz through the next few election cycles, and the GOP would be forced into a more centrist position to compensate.

The GOP wants him out – they didn’t want him in the first place. And Donald the egoistic fantasist will want someone else to blame for his defeat. I could totally see him going off and running as an independent in the next election just to prove that it was those mean republicans who spoiled his plan (not his own ineptitude in the face of a superior opponent who happens to be a LADY EWW) or even attempting to found a new party. Or, perhaps some other Trump copycat might do it in an attempt to capitalize on the momentum of the Alt-right rage when he is defeated. Either way, a split republican vote would be good for everybody (even most republicans, though they wouldn’t realize it, they’re so good at voting against their own interests)

I should probably add that a disclaimer that I have no idea what the process is for creating a new political party in the States, but if it is at all feasible, I could see the Donald trying it. He only ran for president because he was looking for the most grandiose thing he could do to flatter his ego — running for president on a ticket he wrote himself would be even better from that standpoint.

OoglyBoggles
OoglyBoggles

Like seriously, just look at this, I can already see dark thunder clouds and the caws of crows when I read “join me.”

eli
eli

That one needs the Nosferatu head!

Dreadnought
Dreadnought

@eli

But I thought vampires don’t have reflections.

eli
eli

Drat….foiled again 🙁

OoglyBoggles
OoglyBoggles

But removing Trump’s head to insinuate he’s a blood sucking blue blood might be a bit too subtle.

Dalillama

@Ktoryx

Starting one is trivial. Getting anywhere with one is basically impossible.

BGHilton

Correct me if I’m wrong, but my understanding is that one of the few minority groups Trump hasn’t shat on is ‘Jewish people’. Why do his Nazi fanboys assume otherwise? Projection?

OoglyBoggles
OoglyBoggles

@BGHilton
Because long con inter dimensional chess or something like that.

BGHilton

Oh, right. I forgot that they think that there’s more to Trump than meets the eye.

Mike
Mike

@Axecalibur – Ah OK I see what you mean. Still, personally I find it hard to imagine that getting Trump nominated was a sort of strategic gambit on the part of primary voters, considering that it was pretty well understood from the get-go that Trump would alienate the general electorate way more than Romney. But of course I can’t say for sure. And yes, definitely agree that there could be some very bad things brewing for the next midterm elections.

@dreemr – Yeah I agree that the GOP (and conservative media, the evangelical right, etc.) set the stage for Trump, but not intentionally so. This Tom Tomorrow cartoon articulates it all pretty well:

Mike
Mike

I don’t think he’s said anything directly about ‘The Jews’ or whatever (and he has Jewish family and stuff), but he’s been fine with quoting/retweeting anti-semitic white nationalists, and he occasionally dabbles in what seems to be anti-semitic dog-whistling, i.e. that image of Hillary Clinton with piles of money and a star of David (which he, of course, rather hilariously claimed was “a Sheriff’s Star, or plain star!”). Basically, what it comes down to is that anti-semitism is a natural bedfellow with the sorts of white nationalist, far-right, authoritarian politics that Trump has been none-too-subtly bolstering – anti-semitism has been a hallmark of the right-wing fringe for generations, and Trump is now the standard-bearer of that fringe.

BGHilton

@Mike – yeah, I forgot about that star of David thing. Ugh.

Dreadnought
Dreadnought

Don’t forget, Trump also told an audience at the Republican Jewish Coalition: “I’m a negotiator like you folks, we are negotiators”.

Bina

@Dreadnought:

Well, unlike him, she appears to have stuck to the topic at hand instead of going for the gutter thrust. But yeah. If you’re going to make an attack point of sexual misconduct, Der Drumpf is a fine one to point the finger at anyone else (or her man).

And he appears to have ramped up his cocaine consumption in advance of the night’s activities, too. I can’t help wondering if he did it to brace himself for the avalanche (heh) of accusations he must have known was coming. Maybe not from her, but definitely from the media.

(Also, Happy Canadian Thanksgiving to all my fellow countryfolks…)

Axecalibur: Middle Name Danger
Axecalibur: Middle Name Danger

@Mike

It wasn’t some en passant move of Sun Tzu brilliance. It was a reaction. But not a knee jerk reaction. Donald Trump came along at the right moment. 4 years earlier, and I’m fairly sure he woulda lost the nom. But when the story outta 2012 is that Romney lost due to being boring and establishment (not changing demos, no siree), the obvious choice is the opposite. Add that to the refusal of anyone to take the Autopsy seriously, and tada! I mean, Trump woulda had some support regardless, but there’s nothing like the collective trauma of 3 straight failures to bolster that support into a win

Smart? No. A thought process all the same tho…

Scildfreja Unnýðnes
Scildfreja Unnýðnes

Happy thanksgiving, Bina, and other Canadians around here. Twenty people in the house right now (so, at a low point), it’s day 3 of the siege. Snow has been replaced with freezing rain, and the leftovers from Thanksgiving Dinner have run out. There’s still plllentty of alcohol though.

(save me)

littleknown
littleknown

@ Dreadnought

There was also the repeated point / “joke”, in that same speech to the Republican Jewish Coalition, that they wouldn’t support him because he didn’t want their money.

O_O

Bina

@Scildfreja:

Freezing rain??? Oy vey. Here in Southern Ontario we’re still above the freezing mark, although you’d never know it from the blue nailbeds on all my fingers and toes. (I have crappy circulation, and I suspect a touch of Raynaud’s.) Gonna sleep under a pile of quilts tonight…

Scildfreja Unnýðnes
Scildfreja Unnýðnes

@Bina, we have had two and a half days of snow over here. Very early, very heavy wet snow. Temperatures bouncing either side of freezing by a few degrees. Supposed to warm up again in a few days, but right now? Winter’s certainly here. I don’t mind that, I like winter! Just, well, woulda been nice to wait a couple days, at least.

Bina

@Scildfreja:

Yeah, winter can hold off until at least December, as far as I’m concerned. I’m still adjusting to fall! (Plus, I have to put my shorts away and drag my sweaters out…ugh.)

numerobis
numerobis

Scildfreja:

Oh man, I thought I had it rough. Stay strong — the work week is on the way!

Scildfreja Unnýðnes
Scildfreja Unnýðnes

I wish it were so simple! I work from home. They’ll be gone late Wednesday. Two days left. No anxiety attacks yet, miraculously. I’m … hiding more than I ought to be, really.

EJ (The Orphic Lizard)

Hugs, Scildfreja. It’s a hard task ahead of you, but you are a shieldbearer of the North and can withstand far worse.

If you need to take time to hide and chat to people about robots, then we understand entirely and will be interested in listening.

Lemme know if there’s anything I can do.

Ginormica
Ginormica

@BGHilton

There was also this (from the Rolling Stone website):

In a 1991 book, one of Trump’s former colleagues recalled him saying, “Black guys counting my money! I hate it. The only kind of people I want counting my money are little short guys that wear yarmulkes every day.” (Trump called the things written about him in the book “probably true.”)

So yeah, I don’t think there’s any group he hasn’t insulted.

Verily Baroque
Verily Baroque

@Scildfreja

Sorry to hear you are feeling stressed out 🙁 I can imagine family holidays being awful in your situation, but it sounds like you have been managing it well. And only two more days – you can do it, Scildis!

BGHilton

Ok, turns out I was dead wrong and Jewish people are amongst the minority groups Trump has shat on.

How is he on the Sarmi?

Ginormica
Ginormica

Dont know if he has insulted the Sami yet, but just wait. There are rumors of further videotapes from NBC in which he refers to n******s and more. Even if this isn’t true, it shows how awful Trump and this election cycle have been that this is even plausible.

Moocow

It’s really just an objective fact.

Ooh, wanna get objective? Well let’s use a point system then:

-1 point for every inturruption made by a candidate
-2 points for every interjection made by a candidate
-1 points for every ad hominem
-2 points for every question dodged
-10 points for any candidate that argued with the moderators
Statements made by candidate are then evaluated on their truthfulness:
True statements give +1 point. False statements give -1 point.

Sorry internet nazis but logic ain’t exactly your strong point (what a surprise, for a group with an irrational hatred of others). In fact, the only way you could “objectively” conclude that Trump won is if interruptions, false statements and ad hominems somehow earned you points.