alpha males alt-right douchebaggery parody post contains jokes post contains sarcasm trump

That $20,000 Donald Trump painting: Found?

The Timeless Art of Trumpduction
The Timeless Art of Trumpduction

A We Hunted the Mammoth EXCLUSIVE!!!! I have crudely photoshopped found a fake version of the mysterious and surprisingly sexy painting that Trump had his “charity” buy him for $20,000!

Alas, it is not quite as sexy as this actual real painting of Trump on display at Mar-a-Lago.

The Timeless Sweater of Seduction
The Timeless Sweater of Seduction

That is a real painting that exists (though not the one his charity paid $20,000 for).

Axecalibur: Middle Name Danger
Axecalibur: Middle Name Danger

The link goes to a article that has another link that goes to an article that profiles some “lighthearteded penis” drawings. This seems somehow fitting…

Handsome "Punkle Stan" Jack

There’s things I didn’t need a mental image of and this is one of them.

OoglyBoggles
OoglyBoggles

In case anyone disbelieved the idea we live in a comicbook land, Trump literally stole money from charity to children and spent it on a self portrait. This is real and he is apparently the symbol of neonazis self loathing minority groups.

Lea
Lea

You can’t make this stuff up. It’s too bizarre.

Mick Dash
Mick Dash

Hitlery’s frontman stooge – his job is to make her look good by comparison – this election is so rigged

Bina

I notice Der Drumpf’s sweater has a V neck. Say, didn’t Scott “I’m Such a Dilbert” Adams say that those are a sure sign of Teh Cuck? Why yes, he did!

weirwoodtreehugger: communist bonobo

Good news, Mashed Dicktato! Miggs is gone now! This gives you the chance to be the alpha troll around here. You still have some competition though. Marky Mark is pretty boring. A real one trick pony. However, every time he shows up, people post gifs from The Room. Those always bring lots of joy. You haven’t brought any joy yet. Not even indirectly. You’ve got some work to do.

Handsome "Punkle Stan" Jack

I think rewatching The Apprentice makes Hilary look good by comparison. She must have started rigging the election way back in 2004. And 4 in certain fonts looks like a triangle.

Illuminati confirmed.
comment image

Neremanth, 329 year old Contributor to Society
Neremanth, 329 year old Contributor to Society

@Bina – Nice catch!

OoglyBoggles
OoglyBoggles

@Mick Dashing Through The Snow
The multi form Migging is now banned, and MarkyMarkityofMarketing is a one trick pony, what have you brought today?

The Thousand Cock Stare
The Thousand Cock Stare

The twisted thing is that I find the Photoshoped pic less disturbing than the real painting. Have I been on the internet too long?

And hi, Mick! Here to try and shit-stir again? How many times are you going to do this before you realize no one cares?

JS
JS

Who is that second painting supposed to be? Doesn’t look like anyone I’ve seen recently.

LindsayIrene

The head/body match on the actual painting isn’t any better than one in the photo manip.

banned@4chan.org
banned@4chan.org

Dear Mick Dash, if you believe that Trump is some sort of Democratic Manchurian Candidate, you might like tonight’s South Park episode.

weirwoodtreehugger: communist bonobo

One of my favorite insults in the Manchurian Candidate is when Raymond calls senator Iselin a flag simple boob.

That really sums up the GOP.

Pie
Pie

The artist, as quoted in the linked artuicle, seems like a sensible and reasonable chap…

“I don’t like Republicans, and I don’t like any of the Democrats,” Cowan said. “When all these people started picking on [Trump] and saying bad things about him, I thought they went too far. He just has his own way of speaking …”

Oh my gosh, just imagine poor little Donnie, crying himself to sleep at night comforted only by his vast fortune and even more vast ego. How could you look at that face and not want to vote for him in symapthy?

Number Sequence
Number Sequence

Oh, I assumed some prankster deity/imp swapped out reality with an Onion article a while ago. Case in point, this is getting relatively little news attention, but I’m pretty sure that if that guy with the “deplorable lives matter” attacked Hillary with the sign, we’d get a flood of “Is Hillary Clinton too vulnerable to sign beatings to be president,” pieces with some people whose doctorate focus was somehow in sign based injuries coming forward to agree with that idea or give vague claims of Trump being the most sign proof person in the history of the universe.

I’m half tempted to start screaming my name backwards in the hopes I can escape to a dimension that makes more sense.

rugbyyogi
rugbyyogi

@ooglyboggles – nah, Trump didn’t steal money from a children’s charity for that portrait. It’s a little more complicated than that.

The auction was to benefit a children’s charity. Trump/ Trump’s wife bid $20K for the picture. The charity (which apparently splits the fee with the painter) received the money.

The fraud/stealing comes in whereby the money for the portrait came from DJT’s Trump Foundation. I suppose it’s technically ok for a charity to buy something at auction from another charity fundraiser, but if I were on the board, I’d find that very questionable (assuming Melania Trump is authorised to spend – is she an officer of that charity?) as it doesn’t provide good value for money. And if the aim were simply to give money to the children’s charity – then the Trump foundation could have provided a straightforward grant to the charity.

If any charity was ripped off, it was the Trump Foundation- by the Trumps -using charitable funds for non-charitable purposes (purchasing and receiving the painting). I’m not quite sure how this works in US charity law, but charities don’t usually buy things at charitable auctions, because it’s a waste of money.

I once bought a children’s party at a charity auction. It was for my son’s birthday. I paid over the odds for the party which was donated to the charity for nothing. It was fine, because I got a nice party and got to give some money to charity. In fact, the guy who ran the party gave his services to the charity so every penny went to the charity. Everyone’s happy.

But say I ran a children’s charity – there’s nothing wrong with me spending money on throwing a party for children in need. There’s probably nothing wrong with me bringing my son to that party (questionable, maybe – defendable in certain cases), but there’s all kinds of wrong with me paying over the odds for that party to support a different charity.

BaronJenks
BaronJenks

That picture looks an awful lot like Trump is wearing cricket whites. Is that meant to be the case? Does Trump play cricket? My dad had a cricket jumper *exactly* like that – although my dad was a good batsman and could bowl a decent outswinger too, which I doubt Trump can.

AlternateSteve90
AlternateSteve90

Hi folks, long time no see! Speaking of political news, btw…..downright deplorable Manospherian Matt Forney is now trying to revive the old “The DNC stole Bernie’s election” bullsh*t with the latest DNC leaks:

Can you believe this? Damn. I mean, how many times do these myths have to be debunked before they finally go away?

Claire
Claire

@BaronJenks
Holy shit, I didn’t notice it until you pointed it out! But I’m sure Trump is a terrific cricketer. Tremendous.

Citizen Justin

@ BaronJenks @Claire

Confirmed by this Brit (my nation being quite big on cricket): That is definitely cricket gear, and as I understand that Trump was quite the athlete in his younger days, I’m sure he did play it at some point. He may even have been good at it – although it’s easy to imagine him aiming for the batsman when he bowled, or saying “Something’s going on!” about players on the other team.

Cricket seems an odd choice for Trump though. I don’t know how it is perceived in the USA but it is not necessarily a rich person’s game in other parts of the world, with everybody from street kids to full-blown poshos involved. The true game for the super-rich is polo.

Claire
Claire

@Citizen Justin @BaronJenks

Pretty popular here in South Africa too. I’m trying to imagine Trump bowling with that *hair* of his and now I need to bleach my eyeballs. And if he did play you know he would have been a fast bowler. The fastest.

BaronJenks
BaronJenks

The only references to Donald Trump and Cricket I can find online is the fact that one of the few people Trump follows on Twitter is a former Australian international batsman. Somehow I don’t think cricket would be Trumps game – I can’t see him appreciating a decent forward defensive shot against a well-pitched off break.

Alan Robertshaw
Alan Robertshaw

@ citizen justin

but it is not necessarily a rich person’s game

You could write an entire tome on the class issues in cricket, especially the “gentlemen versus players” thing. I wouldn’t be surprised if someone actually has in fact.

Matt
Matt

I remember seeing the second one before – something about how the visible hand on the right was re-painted later.

Buttercup Q. Skullpants
Buttercup Q. Skullpants

Dang, those are some unhappy clouds.

I think we may have finally found the mistake that even Bob Ross couldn’t cover up.

Viscaria
Viscaria

I’m concerned that you might actually believe this, child.

Nequam
Nequam

Oogly: What they always bring.

(Seriously, I think I’m gonna wear this gif out.)

Virgin Mary
Virgin Mary

Sorry, should that have a trigger warning or NSFW?

LG
LG

Trump would be just the sort or clod to think that Cricket gear would make him look classy just because it’s English.

Sinkable John : Pansy Ass Pinko, Regicidal Beast-of-Burden
Sinkable John : Pansy Ass Pinko, Regicidal Beast-of-Burden

*sips tea, pinky extended*

Verily.

Neremanth
Neremanth

I’d just like to reassure the artist that it’s ok, I’m sure Trump’s not upset, because all those people who sound like they’re picking on Trump and saying bad things about him aren’t actually being nasty at all. They just have their own way of speaking.

Schnookums Von Fancypants, Social Justice Wario
Schnookums Von Fancypants, Social Justice Wario

Oh c’mon! That is some seriously subpar conspiracy theorizing. Let me offer a much better one.

Trump has been setting things up so he can drop out of the debates by claiming unfair bias…why? Because he and Clinton ARE REALLY THE SAME PERSON. Oh sure, they’ve appeared together….in photos. Photoshop exists, sheeple! WHEELS WITHIN WHEELS

Viscaria
Viscaria

“His own way of speaking” is an interesting euphemism for “constant, blatant lying.”

Johanna

That painting strikes me as the pure essence of preppiness.

Or am I dating myself by remembering the Prep period? Gawd, they were all over my HS in the late 80s. I still can’t see a little alligator applique without twitching.

Scildfreja Unnýðnes
Scildfreja Unnýðnes

Mick Dash is back? The ban was temporary? Oh good.

@Mick,

What you did was indescribably insensitive. You rail against the “gynocracy” and how horrible feminists are for ignoring men’s issues, using it as proof that they don’t care about those issues instead of paying attention to the context. Yet the moment there’s an actual instance of a man’s issue that shows up right in front of your face, what do you do? Bulldoze the survivor to try to score a point in a fucking internet argument. Such is the empathy of your ‘movement’; it’s not a movement of people trying to improve the world, it’s a movement of bowels.

You’re a liar, you’ve been a liar the moment you came here; nothing but fetid falseness and deception drips from that open puckering sore you call a mouth. I’m not entertaining you any longer, Mark, until you show a hint of human sympathy.

As we say ’round here, fuck you, and fuck your hat.

Sinkable John : Pansy Ass Pinko, Regicidal Beast-of-Burden
Sinkable John : Pansy Ass Pinko, Regicidal Beast-of-Burden

@Scildfreja

That comment was from before he was banned, I think.

How’d you figure he’s Mark though ? They seem like two different people to me, but I may have missed something ?

At any rate, I’m still glad for your comment, even if he doesn’t read it.

Buttercup Q. Skullpants
Buttercup Q. Skullpants

@Johanna – Prep infected our HS too. Bermuda bags, Fair Isle sweaters, Bean boots, chinos. Pink and green everything. It was inescapable (I may or may not have owned a belt covered in whales).

To me, that sweater says “It’s 1955, and I’m off to the club to play tennis with Muffy and Flopsy. Has my wooden racquet been pressed?”
comment image

As a whole, that painting looks like J. Peterman posing on the cover of a cheesy romance novel. “A Rogue at St. Grottlesex”.

Scildfreja Unnýðnes
Scildfreja Unnýðnes

@John, a hunch, based on what Mark said he’s doing here. He basically said he’s here to prod us in different ways to see how we react, for fun. That plus timing. Wouldn’t be surprised to learn that ATMAT was him, too, to be honest.

I try to be nice when I can, but sweet fancy moses did that piss me off. Sorry for the outburst, all.

Paradoxical Intention - Resident Cheeseburger Slut

Off topic, but here’s an interesting article about how heterosexual couples who have sons tend to be happier because dads put more effort into raising the sons.

Sinkable John : Pansy Ass Pinko, Regicidal Beast-of-Burden
Sinkable John : Pansy Ass Pinko, Regicidal Beast-of-Burden

Sorry for the outburst, all.

Are you kidding ?

Now that I think about it, Mick sounded like several different people. The constant opinion rescinding was one thing, but there was also the style of writing. It doesn’t necessarily mean much by itself, but in this case it could’ve been that at times he was deliberately trying to sound different from his Marky persona, but sometimes just forgot – especially on longer posts. Oh and the comment on this thread sounds more like something Marky might say.

Not to mention that Marky has been relatively quiet when the two others were around.

I don’t know about ATMAT though – he sounded like an altogether different kind of asshole.

Axecalibur: Middle Name Danger
Axecalibur: Middle Name Danger

@Mary

Sorry, should that have a trigger warning or NSFW?

Why a trigger warning?
And yes to the latter

sevenofmine
sevenofmine

TBH ATMAT’s posts mostly read like they were copypastas from either a wiki article or an insult generator.

Big Head
Big Head

Trump playing cricket.

My God…

Is nothing sacred?

Anarchonist
Anarchonist

If it came down to having to choose between the crudely photoshopped image and the all too flattering painting, they should really go with the one with Trump’s face superimposed on the body of George Costanza.

I mean, how are you even supposed to recognize Donnie without his trademark smug smirk?

EDIT: No, wait, I take that back, it’s certainly not his trademark. I wouldn’t put it past Don to try to claim royalties from a facial expression….

Axecalibur: Middle Name Danger
Axecalibur: Middle Name Danger

@Big Head
I hope Sobers never sees this…

capnkrunch
capnkrunch

Alan Robertshaw

I can’t remember where I heard it but I recall a quote along the lines of “cricket is a gentleman’s sport played by hooligans and rugby is a hooligan’s sport played by gentlemen.”

Neremanth, 329 year old Contributor to Society
Neremanth, 329 year old Contributor to Society

Well, ATMAT and Mick Dash being the same person would certainly explain why each of them seemed to pop in to post relatively short and innocuous things that wouldn’t get them embroiled in much discussion while the other was centre stage. For example, in the Whaa!? Men Going Their Own Way actually consider going their own way thread, Mick Dash showed up quite early on and posted these comments while ATMAT was insisting he could totally survive on seagulls:

MGTOW = not a travel spot

weirwoodtreehugger cool do you have a link

So how about that post card

that’s awesome

Then, while Mick Dash was arguing about circumcision, ATMAT thanked OoglyBoogles for the poem:

@OoglyBoogles

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! Very nice!

Almost as if each wanted to establish an alibi by looking like they were both here at the same time so couldn’t possibly be the same person (without aiming to get themself in a heated discussion, as two of those would be pretty hard to keep up at once). There are even two instances of them having consecutive posts, with the same timestamp to the precision it’s displayed; obviously if they were both posting at the same time they can’t be the same person, even if the comments were short and copying and pasting is a thing that exists!

Of course they could be separate trolls who each decided to back off and let the other have the floor when the commenters engaged with them (and the consecutive posts could easily be coincidence), but that doesn’t sound very like typical troll behaviour.

(Pretty sure I’ve given this more thought than it deserved…)

1 2 3