"ethics" men who should not ever be with women ever MGTOW misogyny reddit

Whaa!? Men Going Their Own Way actually consider going their own way

Clipperton Island: It has a tree
Clipperton Island: It has a tree

Earlier today, one apparently desperate MGTOW went to the Men Going Their Own Way subreddit to ask the regulars for advice on fleeing the country so he can skip out on paying alimony and child support.

Helpful commenters suggested various alternatives, from faking his own death to literally joining the French Foreign legion (turns out he’s too old for that). The OP is also considering the possibility of living “like Rambo, in the woods.”

But my favorite answer came from a dude living on a boat:

Mike637 3 points 9 hours ago Buy a small sailboat and go. There are tons of deserted island and countries that are not going to care about your visa status unless you are committing crimes. Sailing is easy. If you have a decent vehicle, I bet you could show up on the Gulf coast and trade it for a capable sailboat. I live on a sailboat right now and as soon as I am finished fixing it up, I am out of here. I am hoping to be done by the end of October.

I would strongly urge all MGTOWs to consider this alternative. Any kind of boat or boat-like device will do — sailboat, rowboat, giant inflatable duck, pool noodle, you name it.

Aim for one of these islands and you’ll be sitting pretty in no time!

NOTE: Just so you know, the caption for the pic above is kind of a joke. Clipperton Island, a tiny smudge of an atoll 670 miles southwest of Mexico, has more than one tree. It also had birds.

clipbirds

And an abandoned tanker!

clippertonfreighter

MGTOWs! Clipperton island calls for you!

John Howard
John Howard

I actually would love to see these idiots do their own Lord of the Flies thing on some rock in the ocean.

Makroth - Agent of the Great Degeneracy
Makroth - Agent of the Great Degeneracy

Damnit. It’s just one guy. The title made me think there was some mass exodus being planned. I was so excited. Too bad that’s not the migtoe way.

Fabe
Fabe

less like he’s going his own way and more like running way from his responsibilities. I think we can all see this guy demanding to be a part of his kids lives again the second its convenient or has some sort of personal benefit for him.

Fabe
Fabe

‘lord of the flies’ is what would likely happen as they try to out alpha each other.

Scildfreja Unnýðnes
Scildfreja Unnýðnes

Lol. Yes, please, clueless white dude. Sell everything and hop onto a sailboat, and wander around in Central America. No doubt your superior white man genes will allow you to overpower the backwards and primitive natives of this barbaric region, allowing you to live like a king. I’m sure they won’t care about your visa status, after all, you’re a white man! They’ll be glad for the money and prestige you bestow on th-

– wait, you’re planning this so that you can escape supporting your children? So I guess they’ll discover that you’re broke as shit before too long, then, huh?

Yeah, something tells me that our titular hero here ain’t gonna be going his own way any time soon.

Running away from supporting his own children. What a hero.

Policy of Madness
Policy of Madness

But but but I learned last week that MGTOW is not a destination! It’s about obsessing constantly about women! And a MGHOW needs to obsess on the internet, because if a MGHOW is angry and nobody knows about it, does he make a sound? Getting internet access from a sailboat sounds like it’s harder than just calling up Time Warner from the house. All in all it’s unreasonable to expect a MGHOW to actually go.

Monzach
Monzach

For some reason I feel that if MGTOWs were to reenact Lord of the Flies on a remote island somewhere, there would be no-one there to volunteer to be the Piggy of the group.

I think quite a few of the Mammotheers will know why exactly this will be quite a bad thing for the mid-to-long term survival of the group.

Handsome "Punkle Stan" Jack

Or Simon. Or anyone, really.

All That Migging and Towing

Lol, Dave thinks he’s being so clever by mentioning an island that is entirely populated by birds; you know, those things that you can eat (unless you’re a woman, in which case you probably think you deserve Olive Garden day in and day out). Thanks for the tip, Futrelle; I’m sure that it won’t come in handy to any of the MGTOW that you want to see die horrible deaths.

Really, thank all of you for maintaining a blog which routinely demonstrates the necessity and feasibility of the MGTOW lifestyle. We owe our existence to feminists and other assorted gynocrats like yourselves. I’d say that you all are a big help, but I’m pretty sure that if your egos got anymore comically inflated, we’d have to attach lights to your heads to prevent pilots from crashing into you.

Keep crowing, feminists; it’s you’re own defeat that you’re bragging about.

jamesworkshop
jamesworkshop

sign me up

Tulse
Tulse

This is a Poe, right? It must be a Poe.

kupo
kupo

Miggy, hun, it’s not a defeat for us if you actually go your own way.

Edit: @Tulse he’s a troll from another thread who threw quite the tantrum over the weekend. He’s an important engineer who is 329 years old and makes $27/hr.

D. D. Webb

Dude, wanting to see you guys die horrible deaths presupposes a degree of interest in your existence that just isn’t there.

LindsayIrene

Fried seagulls. Seagull fricassee . Seagull cacciatore . Seagull a la king. Seagull nuggets. Seagull salad.

Handsome "Punkle Stan" Jack

Good luck catching the bird and likely getting malnutrition from eating nothing but seagulls, kiddo.

Also, since when is Olive Garden something fancy, apparently? It’s a chain restaurant, I saw some dudes in dirty tank-tops and boots eating there, it’s doesn’t even have decent food. The one time I ate at an Olive Garden? The minestrone sucked and the salmon was overcooked. I’d hope women have high standards than Olive Garden if they’re gonna eat at a single restaurant everyday. Like, maybe a French bistro or sushi joint. You can rack up the bill at a sushi joint real quick.

jamesworkshop
jamesworkshop

sautéed seagull?

@D. D. Webb

That’s why you have entire blog dedicated to complaining about us, right?

@LindsayIrene

A man can live off of those things. Women, not so much, especially when they start experiencing women problems and start craving everything under the sun (and quite possibly, the sun itself).

kupo
kupo

@Jackie
Good catch. This is just more evidence that he’s just a teenager pretending to know what he’s talking about.

Edit: Miggy, you don’t understand the first thing about female biology, clearly.

Paul Beaulieu
Paul Beaulieu

@All That Migging and Towing
September 13, 2016 at 7:22 pm

Lol, Dave thinks he’s being so clever by mentioning an island that is entirely populated by birds; you know, those things that you can eat .

Curses! Dave, why did you have to mention the birds? Now the MGTOW’s will have them all!

Keep crowing, feminists; it’s you’re own defeat that you’re bragging about.

How did he know the birds in question were crows?

Makroth - Agent of the Great Degeneracy
Makroth - Agent of the Great Degeneracy

@All That Migging and Towing

I really want to thank you for being a great source of amusement.

For whatever it’s worth, i noticed you.

weirwoodtreehugger: communist bonobo

you probably think you deserve Olive Garden day in and day out

Nobody deserves Olive Garden. There’s so much better Italian food for comparable prices out there. Why go someplace that serves wilted iceberg lettuce in their salads and watery bland red sauce on their pasta?

I think this statement is more evidence that Miggy here is a suburban teenager, not the sophisticated and wise 329 year old vampire engineer he would have us believe he is.

Seriously. Who’s impressed by Olive Garden?

Victorious Parasol
Victorious Parasol

Olive Garden as fine cuisine?

Uh, no. I can think of 3 other Italian restaurants in easy driving distance that are better.

Paradoxical Intention - Resident Cheeseburger Slut

All That Migging and Towing | September 13, 2016 at 7:22 pm

WE HUNTED THE SEAGULL TO FEED YOU US!

But seriously though, what is it with dudes like this thinking they’re all Great White Hunters? Have you tried hunting birds? It’s hard. They’re wily motherfuckers.

I hope you brought a lot of ammo to your little bootstrap Galtian fantasy island. Otherwise, y’all are going to have to start crafting spears and nets and things.

Oh, and I hope y’all brought supplies for jarring, canning, and smoking said birds you catch and other forage like seasonal fruits and plants. Otherwise, you’re going to waste them all by letting them go bad before you can cook ’em. And you’re going to need to preserve them when the birds start migrating and the fruit stops being in season.

Seriously, have you thought this out? I don’t think you have.

Olive Garden’s okay, but it’s too pricey for me all the time (seriously, is that your idea of a “fancy restaurant” that all the wimmens want to be taken out to? lol). I’d rather stay home and cook my own Italian food. It’s cheaper, and I know what goes in it and I can cook it to my own specifications.

Besides, only Italian food all day, erry day? That’d be boring. BRING ON THE CURRY BUNS! Curry buns are fucking awesomesauce.

Oooh, and kimchi. Kimchi is a really good side dish, as I’ve discovered. And it keeps for a long ass time! It’s fermented napa cabbage in a spicy fish sauce.

Speaking of fermented, I hope one of you had enough foresight to bring brewing supplies on your little island escape. I know how much dudes like beer.

It’s so cute how you think you’re important and awful enough that we want you dead.

The opposite of love isn’t hate, ducky. It’s apathy. And we genuinely don’t care what happens to you, or your fellow miggy toes. Go, live your dreams of the Isle of Man Going Their Own Way.

Though, we’d honestly be shocked (as David expressed) if you did actually go your own way. Happy for you because you finally left, but shocked nonetheless.

It would be feasable if y’all actually did want to go your own way already instead of sit around on the internet and talk about doing it all day.

Stop talking, start walking, miggytoes.

Keep crowing, feminists; it’s you’re own defeat that you’re bragging about.

Caw, caw motherfucker. Y’all have been preaching doom and gloom and the coming MGTOW-gration for years now. I’ll believe it when I see it. In the meantime:

D. D. Webb

Complaining and mocking are different things, but I’m unsurprised to find the distinction beyond someone whose idea of “going their own way” is bitterly and constantly kvetching about what they were allegedly going their own way from.

And, seriously, man. You cannot live on just seagulls. I thought that was just a rhetorical device, but you’re really going to double down on this point? Dietary concerns aside, actually catching, killing, cleaning, and preparing wild food is not something you magically know how to do because you have a penis. A real survivalist could do it, but few of those are on the internet whining about women for hours a day. And assuming, for the sake of argument, that you actually have the requisite skills…

Dude. You can’t just eat seagulls. This kind of logic is probably at the core of your problems, man.

All That Migging and Towing

Actually, this doesn’t disprove what I’m saying. The fact that you think you’re all above Olive Garden, I’d say, only proves what I’ve said about your ridiculously overpriced palates. Not one of you could survive off of birds, I’m willing to bet.

weirwoodtreehugger: communist bonobo

I made an MGTOW postcard. Just in case any of them decide to really go.

comment image

D. D. Webb

I think it is a safe assumption that nobody in this thread could survive off just birds.

Victorious Parasol
Victorious Parasol

*cough* scurvy *cough*

Nequam
Nequam

Every MiggingTowing post:

D. D. Webb

Really I’m just exulting in the hilarity of our miggy guest planting his flag on the hill of the Endless Seagull Buffet. Personally, if I were trying to argue his point about islands and whatnot, I’d point out the feasibility of eating fish (much easier to catch than gulls), or just bringing along some basic supplies to your fantasy island to grow some food. Not that that’s as easy as all that, either, but that’s just off the top of my head.

But no, we’ve told him he can’t just eat seagulls, so this is now the battleground. Ain’t that just the MGTOW mindset in a nutshell. “You can’t do that, you don’t know how and also you’ll die of scurvy.” “You’re just saying that because you hate all men! You WANT me to die of scurvy!”

All That Migging and Towing

@You people (I use that word loosely)

All I’m getting from this is that women in modern society have become so pampered and so spoiled that they think they deserve better than a chain restaurant. Seriously, do any of you people even know what it’s like to eat at a McDonalds, or do you class warriors find such cheap foods to be beneath you?

Sinkable John : Pansy Ass Pinko, Regicidal Beast-of-Burden
Sinkable John : Pansy Ass Pinko, Regicidal Beast-of-Burden

Oh for god’s sake why did he come back ?

D. D. Webb

A day may come when I see a reasoned, cogent, and valid argument prefaced with “you people,” but it is not this day.

Also, that day will probably never come.

Victorious Parasol
Victorious Parasol

@Sinkable

Maybe he heard about the great kebab giveaway?

@Nequam

Good going; you’ve just described the entirety of feminist and leftwing thought in one gif. I’d say you ought to be proud of yourself, but really all you’ve managed to do is just say what’s on every rational person’s mind.

Paradoxical Intention - Resident Cheeseburger Slut

All That Migging and Towing | September 13, 2016 at 7:35 pm
@D. D. Webb

That’s why you have entire blog dedicated to complaining about us, right?

I thought you guys didn’t like it when we conflated you with all the other manosphere groups like Kleenex?

I mean, we talk about other things on this blog and not just you, dearie. We had a thread just before this talking about the Alt Right, and we’ve had threads talking about MRAs and PUAs, and all other sorts.

You’re not special. This entire blog isn’t for YOU.

@LindsayIrene

A man can live off of those things.

Do you like scurvy? Because that’s how you get scurvy.

Not to mention, you’d have to forage all the ingredients, or it’ll be roasted seagull day in and day out. There’s no grocery stores on your little Isle of Man Going His Own Way. Feeeemales depend on grocery stores! MAYUNLY ALPHA MEN catch their dinners, right?

And that’s if you can catch the seagulls in the first place.

Unless you can forage some (not poisonous) fruits and vegetation.

I don’t think you know how cravings work. Or “women problems”. It’s okay, pookie. You can say periods and menstruation, we won’t be triggered by it, promise.

When you crave something, you don’t need to have it. You can, very easily, do without.

For instance, sometimes when I crave soda, I drink sparkling water with fruit flavor instead. Or sometimes when I crave ice cream, I have fruity yogurt.

Here’s a good list of things to eat instead of what you’re craving if you’re on a diet or just want to avoid junk foods.

Or sometimes, when I get a real sick nasty craving for chocolate (especially when I’m having a bad case of Satan’s Waterfall in my underpants), I ignore it until I can get some, or just go without.

Because I know it’s a craving. And I know that sometimes my body is being weird in ways I don’t understand. It’s not hard. Women have willpower too, it’s not just a MAUNLY ALPHA MALE thing.

weirwoodtreehugger: communist bonobo

Do you grow, hunt, trap and forage for all of your own food?

If not, you have no room to talk.

Whether you dine from the grocery store, chain restaurants or Michelin starred restaurants, you’re probably pretty ill equipped for a hunter gatherer lifestyle. Like every other person who lives in an industrialized society.

Oh, and by the way, survivorman? Seagulls carry a lot of diseases that are pathogenic to humans. So, good luck with your seagull diet plan.

StuffAndNonsense
StuffAndNonsense

Clipperton Island is an especially good choice for MGTOWers, considering that a dude who lived there with several women in a sort of post-apocalyptic setup (the fantasy of many nonsense MRAs and their ilk).

The dude was murderized by the women he mistreated. With a hammer.

Diptych
Diptych

This is a Poe, right? It must be a Poe.

Pretty sure, yeah. I mean, the very definition of Poe-ery is that you never can tell, but this is some grade-A guff for anyone to sincerely hold in their hearts.

@D. D. Webb

I was being more than charitable when I described you as “people.” Your mental faculties could more easily be compared to those of a fly attracted to Futrelle’s watery stools.

Berdache from a previous life
Berdache from a previous life

“@You people (I use that word loosely)”

Are you used to speaking to animals? Do they answer back? You realize that Dr. Doolittle was a movie, not a documentary?

D. D. Webb

Debating protip: If the best thing you can muster is an ad hominem attack, you have lost the debate.

If your ad hominem attack resorts to toilet humor, you have failed as utterly as it is possible for a person to do.

Sinkable John : Pansy Ass Pinko, Regicidal Beast-of-Burden
Sinkable John : Pansy Ass Pinko, Regicidal Beast-of-Burden

My irony meter just exploded in my face again. It’s getting old.

Mick Dash
Mick Dash

MGTOW = not a travel spot

@commie ape

It’s called an immune system; ever tried developing one?

I am not backing down on any of this; you people have no idea what a man is capable of when he’s hungry. Don’t blame me because you don’t have the oomph to eat a seagull when you’re hungry.

weirwoodtreehugger: communist bonobo

I Googled vampire seagull in honor of our 329 year old visitor and found this pretty amazing looking movie.

comment image

Anyone ever see this?

Handsome "Punkle Stan" Jack

You think all women want to eat at a shitty restaurant and then complain that they think they deserve better than a shitty restaurant? Think before you type.

Also, it isn’t a matter of expense, but taste. McDonald’s is better than Olive Garden, no matter how expensive Olive Garden makes its shitty meals. Money =/= good food. Home cook meals can be even less expensive and 50x tastier than McDonald’s, too.

I’m surprised you used Olive Garden instead of Red Lobster. At least Red Lobster has shitty, overpriced lobster instead of shitty, overpriced spaghetti.

Paradoxical Intention - Resident Cheeseburger Slut

All That Migging and Towing | September 13, 2016 at 7:50 pm
@You people (I use that word loosely)

Ooooh, someone’s upset.

To recap what literally just happened:

Miggy-Toes: “ALL YOU WIMMENS JUST WANT TO EAT AT OLIVE GARDEN, YOU PAMPERED BABIES! YOU COULD NEVER BE A HUNTER AND SURVIVE ON YOUR OWN!”

WHTM commenters: “Not really, Olive Garden isn’t that great. And your plan to survive on an island isn’t well thought out.”

Miggy-Toes: “OH, SO IS OLIVE GARDEN TOO GOOD FOR YOU?! SPOILED BRATS! YOU THINK YOU’RE ABOVE CHEAP FOOD! ENTITLED FEMINISTS!”

So, which is it? Do we only want Olive Garden, or is it “too good” for us, Miggy-toes? Because I do like McDonalds (I’m a sucker for their chicken nuggets and fries) And I didn’t say I thought I was “above” Olive Garden. I’d eat there, just not “day in and day out”, and if I didn’t have the time or the desire to just make my own food.

Also, Today I Learned: Chicken is apparently not a bird.

Then what the fuck did I put in my chicken noodle soup (with homemade broth, might I add) tonight?

Though, there’s a point to all of that: Man cannot survive on birds alone. Unless you tell him he can’t, then he’ll go off and try it just be contrarian.

Good luck with that.

Tulse
Tulse

Oh for god’s sake why did he come back ?

Aren’t they supposed to like…GO or something? It’s like listening to Randians drone on and on about going Galt — for frickin’ sake just GO already!

it’ll be roasted seagull day in and day out

Until the island runs out of trees…

1 2 3 9