alt-right anime nazis gullibility hillary clinton irony alert misogyny none dare call it conspiracy trump twitter vox day

New conspiracy theory: #HillarysBodyDouble is a plot to make Trump supporters look bad

I'm going to take a wild guess and say the real Hillary is ... the one that looks like her? (Click on pic for source)
I’m going to take a wild guess and say the real Hillary is … the one that looks like her? (Click on pic for source.)

So, you’ve heard about the Hillary Body Double thing, right?

If not, basically what happened is that some nitwit Trump supporters noticed that Hillary Clinton looked a bit thinner than usual at a photo-op yesterday several hours after she so famously fainted at the 9/11 memorial.

They concluded, naturally, that this was a counterfeit Hillary who just happens to look exactly like Hillary, but with different earrings and a somewhat smaller butt than they remember. And so the hashtag #HillarysBodyDouble started trending earlier today.

It didn’t take long before some of the slightly-more-reality-based members of Trump’s fanbase noticed that a lot of people were, well, kind of making fun of the hashtag. Like so:

And so a new conspiracy theory was born, claiming that the Hillary body double conspiracy theory was itself a conspiracy — a “false flag” by evil leftists to make alt-rightists and other Trump fans look ridiculous.

This new improved conspiracy theory is being promulgated by such icons of credibility as …

This dude who works for Alex Jones:

This alt-rightist:

Whoever this is:

This line of argument might be a teensy bit more persuasive had there not been quite so many obviously sincere alt-rightists and Trump fans — all with long histories of pro-Trump tweets, many with thousands if not tens of thousands of followers — declaring that the real Hillary had been replaced by a fake. Seriously, click through to any of these accounts and tell me that they’re “false flags.”

Yes, DeplorableCherokee dude, the fact that her hair is parted on the other side, assuming one of the pics isn’t accidentally reversed, clearly proves that this ISN’T HILLARY!!!111!

Yes, Jesus dude, the fact that she was wearing different earrings surely proves that she has been replaced by a WHOLE OTHER PERSON!

Meanwhile, others in the Trump camp, while not quite willing to endorse the conspiracy theory outright, were certainly willing enough to indulge those who had, by “asking questions” about, for example, the fact that Hillary wasn’t completely surrounded by secret service officers while leaving her daughter’s apartment yesterday.

JUST ASKING QUESTIONS!

Our old friend Theodore Beale (“Vox Day”) declared in a blog post today that

I’m not saying that the latest “Hillary Clinton” appearance was a body double, but something looks a bit different about the miraculously recovered version. …
To be honest, something about the shape of the woman’s body immediately struck me as “off”. Precisely what, I don’t know, but my immediate subconscious reaction was “who is that?” She’s a little too structurally squatty, as opposed to merely overweight like Hillary.
Stick to writing fantasy novels, dude; you clearly haven’t gotten the hang of reality.

The right-wing Daily Caller, meanwhile, offered the conspiracy theorists this bit of clickbait:

The best explanation of Hillary’s appearance at the now infamous photo op came from someone who is very definitely not an alt-rightist:

But my favorite post in the #HillarysBodyDouble hashtag has to be this one from a slightly miffed 9/11 Truther

We live in very weird times.

Oh for fuck’s sake !

Here’s one for you, alt-righters : Hillary is actually Tupac Shakur.

Zephkiel
Zephkiel

I think Hillary is actually Tupac’s hologram.

Sinkable John : Pansy Ass Pinko, Regicidal Beast-of-Burden

Jet fuel can’t melt neck wrinkles !

Mike
Mike

I do find the conspiracist mindset really fascinating (and I have some empathy towards it, too) – the world doesn’t make sense, so people try and craft a vision of the world that makes sense to them. I think that for a lot of these folks, a world where ‘Hillary Clinton’ is some sort of hoax – played on the public by political and media elites – is much more sensible than a world where a woman might actually be elected president of the US.

Sinkable John : Pansy Ass Pinko, Regicidal Beast-of-Burden

Scildfreja is a false-flag operation as part of a conspiracy which aims at converting the NWO to MLP.

Imaginary Petal
Imaginary Petal

Actually, Tupac was killed by a mysterious character called “Suge Knight”, who seems to have dropped off the face of the planet after the shooting. Tupac was killed in 1996, and the following year Bill Clinton got rid of his wife at the time, Monica Lewinsky, by getting impeached. Out of nowhere, “Hillary” appeared and became Bill’s new wife, bearing remarkable similarities to Suge Knight. The two are (allegedly) almost exactly the same age (within 20 years), same height (give or take a foot), etc. She only had to lose about half her body weight before being able to assume her new “Hillary” persona.

The “Hillary lookalikes” are, in fact, former Suge Knight lookalikes who also “died” under mysterious circumstances (Big Pun, Buffy the Human Beatbox, DJ Screw, Professor X, Nate Dogg, Big Bank Hank, Phife Dawg, Kimbo Slice, etc).

Paradoxical Intention - Resident Cheeseburger Slut

It’s almost like they don’t understand how different photo angles, changing clothes, and fucking hairbrushes work. Or possible photo-mirroring.

Paradoxical Intention - Resident Cheeseburger Slut

I told my roommate of this conspiracy of body doubles (and the conspiracy that involves the conspiracy), and he made a good point: If she gets impeached (and no doubt that Trumpers would love it if she would be) does it count if we impeach her body double??? Can she be impeached if she has an army of body doubles willing to take the fall for her?!

Imaginary Petal
Imaginary Petal

If Hillary is really human, then how come NASA FOUND HER ON MARS½½½½½½

Imaginary Petal
Imaginary Petal

@PI

“We’ve got her this time… FUCK, it’s another god damn body double!”

Sinkable John : Pansy Ass Pinko, Regicidal Beast-of-Burden

I just parted my hair on the other side so the government can’t control my thoughts.

I wear it in a knot* against the aliens, since they use different kinds of chemtrails.

ETA : *probably not what it’s called. I don’t engrish so well, partly because I’m an undercover Jewish agent.

Diptych
Diptych

No wonder these dorks get so upset about women wearing makeup – they think if someone changes their jewellery, they become a completely different person.

Terrabeau
Terrabeau

Wait, the alt-right is only catching onto this now? Everybody knows that Hillary’s been using body-doubles ever since her Gulenist coup attempt on Bill failed in 1999, and he had her placed in a secret FEMA camp within a secret CIA prison within Guantanamo Bay, from where she inside-jobbed 9/11 and continues to influence politics to this very day using an ingenious messaging system consisting of two refrigerator magnets and a shiv.

Falconer
Falconer

It’s a very good job. Obviously they went to the people who did Paul McCartney’s double for the Beatles.

Proof? Any single photo with Hillary and Paul’s replacement in it. They don’t even need to be next to each other.

Tara the Antisocial Social Worker
Tara the Antisocial Social Worker

OMG – they’ve figured out that women are born with earrings already attached, and we can’t change them, ever!

Who told?

Falconer
Falconer

@PI:

If there’s one thing Spaceballs has taught me, it’s that stunt doubles don’t count.

Nequam
Nequam

I’m surprised they think they need help to look bad.

Podkayne Lives
Podkayne Lives

You may mean a bun.

These people are going to have aneurysms when she wins.

FoxKit
FoxKit

#ScildfrejasBodyDoublecomment image

#TheGreatAndPowerfulTrixiesGrandReplaceAllWHTMCommentorsWithPoniesForWorldDominationSchemecomment image

Scildfreja Unnýðnes
Scildfreja Unnýðnes

comment image

rogue angel
rogue angel

@ Sinkable John: But…but…she can’t be Tupac Shakur; she’s supposed to be one of those shape-shifting lizard-people alien overlords who works for the Illuminati or something. (Or was it the NWO? I forget. Maybe I need a new tin-foil hat, in case the mind control’s starting to work.)

@ IP: Maybe one of her body doubles is really Suge Knight, and another is the one in that picture of rocks on Mars. It’s not like we’d know if any one of the body doubles was really her–right?

While we’re on the subject: I’ve got a conspiracy theory involving the sentient creature on top of Donald Trump’s head, if anyone’s interested. I just don’t have a Twitter hashtag to promote it.

ETA: this MLP thing is awesome. Thanks, Scildfreja.

@Podkayne

Why thank you.

Incidentally, I sell hats artfully made of only top-quality tinfoil and crystals that protect you from vaccine-induced aneurysms. They also prevent HAARP from divorce-raping you and the Elders of Zion from melting jet fuel.

Only 199.99USD.

WAKE UP SHEEPLE

Imaginary Petal
Imaginary Petal

Why won’t Donald Trump deny that his hair is made of capellini spaghetti? And why does he order a big bowl of spaghetti for breakfast every morning? #SpaghettiGate

Lady Mondegreen
Lady Mondegreen

Pretty sure the evil leftists are too busy carrying coals to Newcastle.*

* Or whatever the kids these days call it.

@kupo

The top knot it is ! Picture is accurate right down to that pesky wild hair on the side above the ears.

But, well, I just had a pretty nasty browser crash and my hair tie broke, all that just as I was about to comment. Coincidence ? I think not.

@FoxKit

The #ScildfrejasBodyDouble pic is beautiful. I laughed so much I cried a single manly tear.

@Scildfreja

The frames in your last pic are weird ! Pony tails can’t melt panel frames !

Axecalibur: Middle Name Danger
Axecalibur: Middle Name Danger

So they found a few older blonde women with bobcut variations (not a super rare demo) and decided Clinton is a clone or some shit. Makes as much sense as everything else, I suppose

Quasi OT
Interesting vid about Clinton’s listening skills

weirwoodtreehugger: communist bonobo

I think I know the reason that there are so many Hillarys. It’s because we live in the matrix and she is a program that can’t replicate itself. Doesn’t anyone remember how many Agent Smiths there were? TAKE THE RED PILL BEFORE IT’S TOO LATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@kupo

I just realized that the picture you provided is of Toshiro Mifune ! Parts of some movies he was in have been used in the music video for the last song in a french rap album which I listen to a lot these days. I got a t-shirt of that (a really cool design by the way) and I’m wearing it right now !

COINCIDENCE !?!?

Scildfreja Unnýðnes
Scildfreja Unnýðnes

@Dan,

You just paste the URL, with a few caveats:

1) it should be http: and not https:, and
2) it should end in .jpg or .gif

Most pics that don’t end in .jpg or .gif will have post instructions appended to the file, like http : // route / to / image.gif ? w=l0ng$tr1ng&m=heebyjeeby&size=480×600 or whatnot. You can usually just clip off the extension so that it ends with the proper extension, though. Just clip it off, try the clipped URL to make sure it works, then paste it in!

Scildfreja Unnýðnes
Scildfreja Unnýðnes

(FoxKit, don’t blow my cover, I’ll let you in on it! We’ll have apples for days!)

kupo
kupo

@Sinkable John
I swear I totally had no idea. I absolutely do not have video cameras in your room that leak chem trail gasses while you’re home.

Edit: @Scildfreja I laughed at your l0ng$tr1ng and heebyjeeby

Viscaria
Viscaria

Twitter lets #HillarysBodyDouble trend with a measly 13k tweets because they want to make us look like conspiracy theorists.

Irony, distilled. Pure. Perfect.

LindsayIrene

HRC is actually Andy Kaufman.

FoxKit
FoxKit

@Scildfreja Unnýðnes
(Oh, very well, your secret is safe with me.)
comment image

@kupo

Any way you could make those gasses lethal to spiders ? I just saw one big enough to wear my tinfoil hat. Pretty sure it was spying on me !

@rogue angel

For some reason I didn’t see your post (I won’t make up a conspiracy theory to explain that) but y’know, I think you’re right.

Except I think Trump’s hair is actually one of the reptilians. Possibly a Jewish one too !

#TrumpsHairIsAFalseFlagOp

Meanwhile, can I interest you in a new tinfoil hat ?

chiiillin
chiiillin

In fairness, Theresa Barnwell totally looks like her there.

kupo
kupo

Silly, everyone knows Trump’s hair is a caterpillar.

Rhuu
Rhuu

@Falconer beat me to the punch, but since I already found the clip…

XDDDD I love this film.

Nerag
Nerag

Guys! “Hillary Clinton” is just an armature of calcium carbonate over which has been stretched Hillary Clinton’s skin!!

TELL THE WORLD!

Grogepi
Grogepi

The #HillarysBodyDouble narrative was probably started by the Clinton campaign to discredit genuine questions about her health.

… Said the guy working for Alex Jones.
So:

fluoride poured in the water, in an effort to make kids gay?
Check.

Sandy hook was a false flag to curtail second amendement rights?
Legit.

The masterplan of the technocracy coming to fruition, institutionalizing cannibalism?
All good. (Yes, Alex Jones literally said words to that effect recently)

But the body-double thing? Nah. The Alex Jones fanbase, (who largely believe that their president is a kenyan muslim stealth-jihadist) would never believe something so crazy

And even if they did, they wouldn’t say it. That might make them look bad…

rugbyyogi
rugbyyogi

I have always been a Hillary Clinton supporter ( well, for 24 years or so anyway) and I have many positive reasons to support her.

However, at this point I would vote for a grass-clipping and leaf-rakings stuffed burlap sack with the words Hillary Clinton written on in fat-point Sharpie over Donald Trump. It wouldn’t even have to be spelled right.

leftwingfox
leftwingfox

There are few things more amusing that watching idiots working at cross purposes.

Hell, I saw one guy trying to argue BOTH that half of Trump supporters don’t believe black people are more criminal than whites, AND that black people _are_ more criminal than white people, in the exact same tweet.

OoglyBoggles
OoglyBoggles

@leftwingfox
“We don’t the blacks as criminals but these infographics show otherwise.”

Snowberry
Snowberry

I’m not the best at recognizing faces, so I might have mistaken a picture of Teresa Barnwell for Hillary if I hadn’t seen a lot of photos of her recently.

But the others? I’d have to be half-blind or out of it to make that mistake. (No offense meant to people with visual impairments.) I’m not sure what it says about them if they can’t tell the difference – maybe their hatred clouds their perception somehow?

dust bunny
dust bunny

@ Snowberry

They don’t see (perhaps just older, perhaps any?) women as individual people who matter, but faceless interchangeable representations of a stereotype.

Anarchonist
Anarchonist

@Nequam

I’m surprised they think they need help to look bad.

This is one of the numerous things that irk me about the mindset of these people: There is no truth, no reality. There are only aspects of truth, only points of view. Only appearances matter, only what the public can be made to believe.

If an outrageous claim is called out as the bullshit it is? If it was made by a well-known representative of the group, throw them under the bus. They were never one of us, they were an outlier (remember when some Men’s Righter tried to claim that Paul Elam was a fringe operative when he said something particularly terrible?). Or perhaps it was satire, a joke. If it was made anonymously, just claim it was a false flag planted by the devious enemy. It’s always No True Scotsman for these people.

Basically, do whatever the hell you want to, and then claim reasonable doubt when it backfires. We saw that in #GamerGate, we see it now. It’s the attitude of spineless, morally bankrupt, spoiled little brats who just want to watch the world burn because up in their privilege, they think the fire won’t reach them.

Sorry for the rant. I’ve been seeing this attitude in my country’s political scene as well, and…

I just get tired. So tired.

1 2 3