advocacy of violence alt-right literal nazis oppressed white men racism today in breitbart comments

Today in Breitbart Comments: Carry a gun, in case you see more than one black person at the mall

Guns and shopping: Two things that do not go well together, except in the minds of Breitbart readers
Guns and shopping: Two things that do not go well together outside the minds of Breitbart readers

In this somewhat belated edition of Today in Breitbart Comments, let’s take a look at what Breitbarters are saying in response to a post titled “Despite ‘Mall Brawls,’ NAACP Calls Mall’s Curfew Discriminatory.”

As you might imagine, the discussion gets very ugly very quickly.

rwg1949yt . • 6 hours ago shoppers' lives matter 40 • Reply•Share › Avatar Hockey is king rwg1949yt . • 5 hours ago This raycisms. Deez black keeds jus tryna get they shop on and sheeeeeeiiiiiit. 14 • Reply•Share › Avatar AbleWitness rwg1949yt . • an hour ago Shoppers' lives matter less than the evolving purpose of malls. I now see the genius of using malls as a place where savages can go to thin-out their numbers. When entering malls, savages should be given weapons of all sorts. Inside, they can group-up into their respective gangs and attack each other. The higher the attrition, the more funding the mall receives. After the festivities die down (excuse the pun), the gore on the floor can be fire-hosed away and the businesses can return.

And then, though it hardly seems possible, it gets worse:

Guest • 6 hours ago For safety --self segregate-- if you see more than one, you are in the wrong place. Diversity doesn't work. 31 • Reply•Share › Show 1 new reply Avatar Rabbit Jack Guest • 5 hours ago This is why I carry. 18 • Reply•Share › Avatar Jack Meoff Rabbit Jack • 5 hours ago And at least one spare mag. 9 • Reply•Share › Avatar AbleWitness Jack Meoff • an hour ago Practice dumping your empty mags and loading new. If you don't, you'll not be ready. Practice, practice, practice!

But take heart! Not every Breitbart reader thinks it’s a good idea to start shooting people whenever you run across more than one black person in a public place. Because you might accidentally shoot a white person.

bbtbeneticallyintgact

It’s possible that the discussion got even uglier than this, but I gave up reading the comments at this point.

REMINDER: This is the audience that Steve Bannon, Donald Trump’s campaign CEO, cultivated for many years as the head cheese of Breitbart — and that Trump was presumably hoping to appeal to by hiring Bannon to run his campaign. These are the people whom Trump is empowering and emboldening.

Ooglyboggles

This is race war baiting and they know it, but most of them wouldn’t even dare risk the consequence.

PeeVee the Sarcastic
PeeVee the Sarcastic

“Genetically intact people”?

Facepalm.

Peregrine
Peregrine

I’m wondering how rigid these people are with the “see more than one rule,” because even in most overwhelmingly white areas, you’re bound see a few racial minorities. That’s virtually impossible to adhere to in the modern day United States, but I guess as conservatives are so fond of saying– if they don’t like it they can get out.

Bina

Aaaand THIS is why I’m glad to be Canadian, and that nobody open-carries in any place other than the woods or a shooting range. Even though I’m 100% sure that this is just macho bravado talking and not for real, these people are still scary motherfuckers. (And I’m a white person!)

This is also why I abhor the hell out of Bitefart, and wonder why that site didn’t die when its apoplectic originator did. It should have.

Monster-Teeth
Monster-Teeth

Hey, guys, I’m a yearlong lurker, first time poster.

The fact that there are God-knows-how many racist, paranoid, belligerent monsters like this within the States, and that they’re proud of this despicable attitude– *sigh* Shit like this makes me ashamed to be American.

Hopefully, Trump will lose, and all they’ll do is impotently flail in front of their PCs.

Podkayne Lives
Podkayne Lives

They really love that sense of being in danger…at the mall…don’t they? Boy, talk about your real hard men. They’re practicing reloading under fire so they can go to the Mrs. Fields.

I was at the mall earlier this week. There were many black people there. I’ve been to the wars, people. I’ve seen things. I’ve eaten cookies.

weirwoodtreehugger: communist bonobo

What does genetically intact even mean? That’s not even pseudo science/woo type of stuff. That’s just ???

I mean, I know it means white. I just don’t get how white = genetically intact?

Podkayne Lives
Podkayne Lives

Maybe the concept is that if you race-mix you’re no longer ‘intact’? I don’t know. These people have creepy brains.

lkeke35
lkeke35

Uhm, they do know that sometimes PoC are armed too, right? My momma used to say two things to us when we were kids, and this is about bullies: “Don’t start nuthin’, won’t BE nuthin’! ”
And the adage: “You got to bring some ass, to get some ass!”

I’m not advocating for public shootouts, (the consequences of such foolishness are too horrifying to contemplate) but dumbasses like this seem to have forgotten the tired racial stereotype of the armed gangbanger.

We can’t be both Bambi and King Kong.

(((Chiomara)))
(((Chiomara)))

Shouldn’t that single comment section single handedly be a definitive argument for better gun control? No? Uhm, ok.

(((Chiomara)))
(((Chiomara)))

I mean, I know it means white. I just don’t get how white = genetically intact?

Melanine is a genetical disease, duuuh. A genetical disease that makes your skin usually healthier, stronger and younger looking than white skin, not to mention really pretty.

Handsome "Punkle Stan" Jack

Well, okay then.

David, I want you to know, you don’t have to do this anymore. You can quit at anytime. Remember that when it gets too much. Remember that. We care far more about your well being than your articles. Take care of yourself, bud.

(((Chiomara)))
(((Chiomara)))

I’d like to double this down. I hope you receive well for this. I’d give you a lot of money if I could, I will, when I can. You’re great and your job is really mining. What I CAN do is offer you a really nice vacation with a very nice (well, maybe not very nice. I think “mildly polite, but willing to please” would be more precise) tourist guide (ME!) AND a place to crash if you ever come to Brazil. Seriously, just warn and I’ll begin prepare your caipirinha for utmost alcohol fueled relaxation.

Judas Peckerwood

As someone who was raised in a conservative, almost completely white community where guns were part of everyday life, I have to admit that I do racially profile people for potential threats. And there’s no one higher on the scary list than the white conservative people I grew up around.

Fishy Goat
Fishy Goat

@ Judas I agree with you there, though the guns were not so prevalent where I grew up.

Em
Em

“Genetically intact people.” That’s good science right there. /s

Fishy Goat
Fishy Goat

@ Em I misread that as ‘genitally intact people’. Argh. LOL!

Penny Psmith
Penny Psmith

I think he just wrote “intact” because he wanted to change things up a bit from “pure”. A few rounds with the thesaurus will get you there (e.g. pure -> whole -> intact).

Seconding ridiculous and scary.

Also seconding the notion of David not overdoing it in the shit mines.

Sinkable John : Pansy Ass Pinko, Regicidal Beast-of-Burden
Sinkable John : Pansy Ass Pinko, Regicidal Beast-of-Burden

Day 2 of David wading through the fever swamp of all fever swamps. Didn’t even see this at first, on account of being too busy with the idiot in the other thread. I agree with Jack and Chiomara too. Take care. Wear a hazmat suit on your brain, or something.

What I CAN do is offer you a really nice vacation

I can second that too. We do bed&breakfast here :p

Tosca
Tosca

“I just wish they were consistent with their bigotry. Either we’re all dangerously armed thugs to be avoided, (in which case why would you want to start some sh**), or we’re defenseless low life’s, who are too weak to fight against their armed might.”

The black people are both dangerous and weak! Schroedinger’s black people!

(((Chiomara)))
(((Chiomara)))

No, no, no, trust me, go live in Canada. Brazil is for vacations.
Plus, I need a contact in Canada. How else am I going to deliver these panties to Trudeau?

Banananana dakry
Banananana dakry

@Chiomara

*giggle*. :3

snork maiden

So, an unarmed deaf man can be gunned down for a driving offence, but two men can walk around the mall with assault rifles?

Something’s wrong with this picture…

Sinkable John : Pansy Ass Pinko, Regicidal Beast-of-Burden
Sinkable John : Pansy Ass Pinko, Regicidal Beast-of-Burden

Isn’t this picture from the Chipotle “open carry protests” from, what, two years ago ? I seem to remember seeing it before.

LankyYankee
LankyYankee

I… just… there are no words. There is only *headdesk*. So much *headdesk*.

David, you’re welcome to crash in the great land Down Under with me! We have much more reasonable gun laws here than the US. No racists with open carry licenses here! Just, y’know, garden variety racists instead – but unarmed ones.

Axecalibur: Middle Name Danger
Axecalibur: Middle Name Danger
Lea
Lea

White men encourage each other’s violent fantasies while telling each other black people are “savage”.

0.o

Imaginary Petal
Imaginary Petal

@Chiomara

Don’t forget the corn cobs and butter!

Kularanini
Kularanini

Oh, I see. So when I’m at the mall, I am supposed to be afraid of some random, unarmed black person, who’s just there to shop. But I’m not supposed to be afraid of that white guy walking around with an assault rifle living some sort of Judge Dredd fantasy and just itching for any black person to give them an excuse.

Makes sense.

Gert
Gert

For Europeans this whole US Gunzo culture is beyond comprehension.

100 %.

Seconding that too. 110 %. Must be soul destroying wading through these open Tinkernet sewers for such an amount of time.

kupo
kupo

@Monster-Teeth

Welcome! Since you’ve been lurking I’m sure you’ve already seen the welcome package, but if not please enjoy some scented fucking candles.

(((Chiomara)))
(((Chiomara)))

@IP
I don’t have any evidence of that, but I have the impression he can eat a whole one in one minute.

RosieLa
RosieLa

David, I’m in Canada. We have JudgeyBitch up here. And Girl Writes What.
But you’re welcome here just the same! I have a pullout couch while you get settled.

Valentine
Valentine

It’s a difficult call but i think the Briefart comment section might actually be worse than Returno Kings… ‘lower-order humans’, ‘savages’??? What the actual fuck? And these real people with real thoughts like this…no wonder you couldn’t finish reading… 😝

Buttercup Q. Skullpants
Buttercup Q. Skullpants

“For safety, self-segregate.” Finally, something we can all agree on!

I recommend a nice glare-free ice floe so you don’t accidentally catch a glimpse of a “lower-order human”.

Gaebolga
Gaebolga

Some dumbass wrote:

I don’t know; seems like the savages brought their own weapons to the mall in Waco last year.

Oh, wait! That doesn’t count, because white biker gangs aren’t savages!

Silly me…

Alan Robertshaw
Alan Robertshaw

@ valentine

Totally O/T but you might be able to assist. The Ukranine ambassador was on the radio the other day and she pronounces the name as Ukrain*IA*. Is that how you properly say it?

Latte Cat
Latte Cat

“GENETICALLY INTACT” ????!!!

Pavlov's House
Pavlov's House

The firearms kept here at Pavlov’s House, though certainly functional, are principally for historical interest. We do enjoy going to the range but, alas work has not allowed that in many a moon. So alas they wait preserved in their Cosmoline. For the sake of having a little extra security we actually keep the bolt assembly of each weapon (they’re all rifles) separately secured. NATURALLY the favorite is our M1894 Moisin-Nagant (given our habitual Russophilia). We at Pavlov’s House don’t condone violence and are sensitive to the societal problems or firearms-related crimes but do not agree with absolute “gun-bans” or the most extreme gun control positions. Collectors whose interest is historical and cultural need not be seen as a threat whose firearms must be taken.

Monzach
Monzach

@Alan Robertshaw

I know the question isn’t addressed to me so I hope you won’t mind. 🙂 “Ukraina” is the way the country’s name is pronounced in a number of Slavonic and other Eastern and Northern European languages, including Russian and Ukrainian itself. So I guess it’s the “proper” way of pronouncing it, depending on your point of view.

Alan Robertshaw
Alan Robertshaw

@ monzach

Not at all, I’m grateful for the info. I usually think it’s polite to go with the ‘home’ pronunciation as it were, like Mumbai or Beijing (or at least in those cases attempt to anyway) so it’s good to know.

I draw the line at Paree though.

Axecalibur: Middle Name Danger
Axecalibur: Middle Name Danger

@Alan

I draw the line at Paree though

Let nobody say stereotypes are based on nothing…

Alan Robertshaw
Alan Robertshaw

@ Axe

🙂

But Paris was settled by people from Yorkshire so I think it’s right to go with our pronunciation.

Handsome "Punkle Stan" Jack

@Alan

I knew a kid in high school who had the same idea and that did not last because it turns out, like, every country ever has a completely different name or pronunciation. Japan for instance is Nihon and Nippon. It’s gonna take a lot of commitment and miscommunication to stick that out.

NickNameNick
NickNameNick

Does anyone remember when Andrew Breitbart tried arguing he totally wasn’t racist because he masturbated over a Latina?

I do, unfortunately…

To quote a character from Mark Waid’s Incorruptible: “a racist with a hard-on is still a racist.”

Alan Robertshaw
Alan Robertshaw

@ handsome jack

It is a fascinating topic though. A combination of linguistic history and politics. Ironically Americans did recognise the proper name for Japan in WW2 but they turned it into a racist slur (which I won’t repeat).

I do find it useful to use ‘local’ names though when I’m doing international stuff. So many many countries have their own individual names for other countries that it helps to use the proper name to avoid confusion.

authorialAlchemy
authorialAlchemy

These people WANT to live in a fascist dystopia. What kind of world would it be if we just let people kill eachother?

Pavlov's House
Pavlov's House

Many people of Hellenic descent (including me) say in English “Hellenic” rather than “Greek” when referring to the ethnicity or culture….but not the language. It’s inconsistent. We’re Greek-Americans but we go to an event at the local Hellenic Community Center. (?) ….not sure why the English-language terminology evolved that way.

But, yeah, we got that whole Mediterranean + North European (I’m part Anglo as well as Hellenic) + Slavic (the lovely Ms.) thing goin’ here….so I guess we’re white but we ain’t no damned Fascists!!!

James
James

lkeke35 In the very scary confines of a White Supremacist’s brain, (here be monsters a plenty) PoC can transmogrify into any possible kind of hated object. PoC are shape-shifters of the most powerful kind. Accept your role and take up to wearing a full Morning Frock, stove pipe hat, opera cape and run around rubbing your hands and going “Moo-ha-ha to” any melanin deprived person you run across. Do not go tying white folks to rail road tracks because that crap takes forever to achieve results. Your victim will die of old age before that freight train rolls down the track.