antifeminism armageddon crackpottery has possibly never spoken to a woman men who should not ever be with women ever MGTOW misogyny none dare call it conspiracy patriarchy rape culture reddit sexual exploitation women's jobs aren't real

Just some MGTOWS dreaming of the apocalypse – and how it’ll make ladies less stuck-up

Man going his post-apocalyptic way
Man going his post-apocalyptic way

It’s no big secret that many doomsday preppers yearn for the apocalypse — if for no other reason than the opportunities it will provide them to say “I told you so” to all those who doubted their paranoid fantasies. And to possibly shoot some of these unprepared scoffers when they come begging for food.

Nowhere is this more obvious than amongst those apocalypse-fantasizers who’ve convinced themselves that it will be feminism, rather than volcanic eruptions or nuclear war or Donald Trump, that will bring about the end of the world.

On the Men Going Their Own way subreddit, the regulars are talking apocalypse, as modern misogynists are wont to do. And it is as revealing as these exercises always are.

A fellow called BagOfBrokenBits dreams of a not-very-distant future in which uppity ladies “will do whatever they are told.”

The future as I see it, is that as society collapses around us (5-15 years?) most women outside of a tightly controlled patriarchal group simply will not survive, because nobody will put up with their sh*t long enough to feed them. When resources are scarce they will not be able to defend what they have and most lack the health, strength and abilities to obtain or build what they need. There will be no feminism, there will be patriarchy. Men will work together as they always have, in challenging and horrific conditions. Women will do whatever they are told because conditions will be too harsh to tolerate dissent.

And Mr. Bag will be one of those doing the telling, because of all the toiletries he is hoarding:

I am a Prepper. I currently have stores of food, toiletries etc for five years with tools, seeds etc to extend that.

He’s apparently filling his doomsday bunker with as many canned goods as he can get his hands on:

It has been noted that in past shortages due to wars an afternoon with a woman can be had for a tin of … anything really.

You know what I mean, you know what I mean? Nudge nudge say no more!

The pros and cons of the apocalypse:

Cons:

• Death of most of the human race
  • Contamination of water sources with dead bodies
  • No medical care beyond basic first aid
  • Return to stone age civilization

Pros:

• Women will have sex with you for a can of beans

AOF_Semiramis suggests moving to New Zealand. And he has some interesting thoughts about Pokemon GO.

Go complete ghost in New Zealand or the likes.Heck even in the US with private as fuck properties.Grow your own food,have stable ways to get water and raise animals a la farm.Fish too if your near a lake.Assuming your far away enough,lake is isolated enough,your too far from idiot humans and any large concentration of them,then nukes won’t land on your spot too since it would be a waste of resources.(Its why the CIA funded Pokemon GO. So the brainless droves would fill the map for them.Obviusly there are still holes.)

Surviving the apocalypse is so easy that even a kid could do it!

Also..a 15 year old discovered an ancient city due to studying the stars in Central America.So you can bet that there are other places in the world where you can live safely.

Make sure to pack popcorn, for all the gloating you’ll be doing.

I know its f*cked up,but nothing you can do to stop it. You can only save yourself at most.So just chill,get some popcorn,and just accept the f*cking up.

timoppenheimer, meanwhile, doesn’t seem to be doing any prepping beyond living as selfishly as he can:

WWIII is coming, and I am horrified too, OP.

My plan is to enjoy my life. They already took my foreskin; fuck society, I’m living my life for me.

Talkytalktalk is evidently a fan of Alex Jones:

This is the great culling of the human population. The eugenics population reduction freaks are going to kill billions and out the rest under the yoke of totalitarianism. It takes a woman to pick the runts and dispose of them.

But which woman? WHICH WOMAN!?

I need to know now so I can mangina my way into her good graces before the culling.

Judas Peckerwood

I hereby propose renaming the MGTOW movement “BagOfBrokenBits”.

All in favor say “aye”.

Paradoxical Intention- Mobile
Paradoxical Intention- Mobile

I can’t get over the cognitive dissonance that always happens in these kinds of posts. These men claim to be oppressed and under the stiletto jackboot of the matriarchy, but somehow they are still the only ones capable of basic shit like “working together”.

Which is it dudes? Am I your oppressor or am I too weak and unskilled to survive without you?

Because here’s the thing: I know I can survive without some pissant little turd telling me how awful I am because some man cut off their foreskin, and it’s somehow MY fault because vagina.

I’m doing it right now. While playing Fallout Shelter, funnily enough.

Axecalibur: Middle Name Danger
Axecalibur: Middle Name Danger

Yep, so long as nuclear weapons “don’t land on your spot”, you’re good. Fallout? Oh, yeah. I like that game…

@Judas

All in favor say “aye”

“I”

Mish of the Catlady Ascendancy
Mish of the Catlady Ascendancy

@ Judas Peckerwood

Aye, aye, and lots more ayes.

I see in this morning’s news that Brock Turner has been released. Very strict parole conditions apparently.

Tara the Antisocial Social Worker
Tara the Antisocial Social Worker

“AOF_Semiramis”? Semiramis was a legendary queen (or in some versions, a Goddess) who slew her one-night stands.

Imaginary Petal
Imaginary Petal

Jebus these guys are depressing. Just eat your fucking beans and play a videogame, dudebro. Your foreskin ain’t coming back. Stop whining about it. It’s over.

Mish of the Catlady Ascendancy
Mish of the Catlady Ascendancy

I’m very greedy posting another comment so quickly. I’ve read and re-read David’s post because it’s so goddamn funny. This is one of my favourites (aside from “a la farm”, ohmygod):

Where, pray, is Central America? Perhaps more importantly, WHAT EVEN IS THE CONNECTION BETWEEN THESE TWO SENTENCES I DON’T UNDERSTAND HALP

weirwoodtreehugger: communist bonobo

You can take my foreskin but you can never take my freedom!!!

Alan Robertshaw
Alan Robertshaw

@ mish

The conditions are:

Three years probation supervision
Can’t drink alcohol or go to places that mainly sell alcohol
One year sex offender programme
Lifetime sex offender register
Must attend sheriff office every 3 months to re-register
Must notify authorities of address
People within 1000 feet of address can ask to be notified of his status (but they aren’t pre emptively told)

ETA: the stars in Central America – is that why it’s so warm there?

kupo
kupo

Here’s the actual story:

JoeB
JoeB

I don’t follow the tie between the two either but he’s definitely referring to this.

Central America is a loosely defined term, usually talking about from Panama to the US border (though sometimes excludes Mexico). Continents aren’t actually that easy to define and separate. Like where does Europe stop?

Victorious Parasol
Victorious Parasol

Adding my voice to the “aye” chorus.

weirwoodtreehugger: communist bonobo

MGTOWs are always whining about women preferring alpha males. That’s what always baffles me about these screeds. Wouldn’t the poor oppressed and lonely beta and omega males be even less desirable in an apocalyptic hellscape than they are now? If women will be trading sex for protection, we’ll be flocking to the alphaist of alphas, won’t we?

Sometimes I don’t think MGTOWs are good at thinking things through.

takshak
takshak

the central american city is… an old cornfield.

Lea
Lea

MGTOW must all be urban and suburban guys, because no country boy could possibly think women can’t survive a from scratch existence.

JoeB
JoeB

There is actually a monument at the geographic center of the US (well lower 48). I kinda want to go there just because of American Gods.

Handsome "These Pretzels Suck" Jack (formerly Pandapool)

They already took my foreskin; fuck society

Well, like, it sucks you were circumcised, but that seems a bit extreme. I’m not a fan of genital mutilation but I think it would be easier to get rid of it rather than destroy everything else.

Where, pray, is Central America?

Between North and South America; it’s where El Salvador and Nicaragua are…if that was a serious question.

(Ninja’d. But I like my answer better.)

Lea
Lea

I bet they’ve never even eaten brains in their eggs or know how to make squirrel gravy.

I bet they can’t sew or knit. I bet they can’t weave a basket to save their lives.

Ya think they know how to get yeast for baking bread without a store or how to raise livestock or hunt turkeys? I bet they can’t even snare a rabbit.

Dudes, the country is full of women who can do all those things and keep their eyeliner points sharp and their test scores high. You don’t know them because they ain’t got time for your loser bullshit.

Alan Robertshaw
Alan Robertshaw

@ joeb

Like where does Europe stop?

We’ve just voted for it to stop at Calais.

(Serious answer: traditionally the Urals. But that’s an arbitrary geo-political thing; there’s a reason geologists talk of Eurasia)

Axecalibur: Middle Name Danger
Axecalibur: Middle Name Danger

My name is Timotheus Decimus Oppenheimer, commenter of the MGTOWs of Reddit, Generally shitty person, loyal servant to my own victim complex. Owner of a cut penis, whiner at a totes misandrist society. And I will have my schadenfreude, in this world or the next

@Alan

One year sex offender programme

1)He’s a Murican criminal, it’s spelled program *harrumphs snootily*
2)Any idea what said program’s about? Not expecting him to turn in a dissertation on rape culture by the end of it, but is it a real thing? Or is it something he has to sit thru to make it seem like justice is being served?

Scented Fucking Hard Chairs
Scented Fucking Hard Chairs

Semiramis“? Am I going to have to bust out the Resident Evil jokes again?

(Goddamnit, MRAs, get out of my fandom. The power of Jill compels you!)

Alan Robertshaw
Alan Robertshaw

@ Axe

Heh, fair enough. But anyway, now he’s out of gaol….

Not sure about the contents, our own schemes are a combination of education and ‘therapy’. Sort of ‘this is why what you did is rape’ and ‘what can you do to modify your behaviour’ thing. Ours are usually done within the prison though; it’s often a prerequisite before you can be released.

Sedentary Reactionary
Sedentary Reactionary

I find that you are all out of your elements here; you might say that this isn’t going to happen, that it’s all a grand lie of some sort, but mark my words, it’s going to happen. People thought Galileo was wrong too; do you want to go there?

Personally, my calculations have lead me to believe that women are going to be responsible for the dissolution of western civilization for at least several reasons:

1. Women have an innate desire to bond with strong men in order to provide for their families, but in modern democratic societies they can use their votes to take money from those that are well-off in order to provide for themselves and their multiple offspring from multiple men. Giving the vote to women was one of western civilization’s biggest mistakes, next to ditching monarchy in favor democracy because it allows those who don’t contribute society to take the resources of others by standing in a line and pulling a lever. Women are the worst at thinking only in the short term, and this, combined with their innate need to be protected by and fed by a strong man, will cause them to steal resources from the propertied classes via voting. Eventually, they will run out of resources and cause economic and infrastructural collapse

2. Women only think in the short term, rarely do they ever think ahead and this is evidenced by the fact that they sleep with men who abandon them and their children all the time, and then use the state alpha male apparatus to swipe up taxes to feed themselves and their deprived children. Because women only think in the short term, they will often purchase various goods that they don’t need, and will in doing so contribute to environmental devastation. The planet cannot produce resources at a rate fast enough to satisfy the needs of women. Their failure to think ahead will ensure that they vote for tyrants and support political orders which will ensure short term gains in favor of long term gains.

3. Women have a desire to breed with men who show traits of classical masculinity, and will thus breed with societies which give birth to more primitive men; they will support rampant immigration (again, they can’t think ahead and they think that the government can pay for the upkeep of everyone, immigrants included), which will bring men who do not share western values into the west. The immigrants, legal or not, shall be given the right to vote (most likely by women, who will want more of them) and they will use their right to vote to support the entry of more immigrants into their society.These men will refuse to integrate into our society, and with their hatred of all things western and their unenlightened views, they will cause strife in the west and bring our society to its knees.

You’re gonna wish you listened to common sense when all of this “progress” of yours has dragged society off a cliff.

Sedentary Reactionary
Sedentary Reactionary

How many of you have honestly even read Hans-Hermann Hoppe’s oeuvres?

Bina

I hereby propose renaming the MGTOW movement “BagOfBrokenBits”.

All in favor say “aye”.

AYE!

And ay-ay-AY:

Somehow, I doubt this dude has the smarts to do anything remotely similar. He strikes me as the type to buy Jim Bakker’s yummy dehydrated, er, FOOD.

O RLY? I grow my own veggies, and if I ever have to hunt for my own meat, so be it, I’ll learn how. I won’t be sharing with any MGTOW, though…they can go their own way (preferably straight to hell). And I doubt very much that I’ll be sleeping with anyone for a measly can of beans, in any event.

I also see this guy’s oh-so-carefully-preserved seed supply falling unexpectedly victim to a plague of rats and/or locusts.

Well, not SO unexpectedly, actually.

epronovost
epronovost

I find it strange that many of these people think the apocalypse will bring back a stringent form of the patriarchal system into their lives and that finally women will be at their boots (insert evil laugh here). Didn’t they heard that many primitive societies like the Hurons, the Hopi, the Mohigans, etc. were matriarchal societies. Shouldn’t they be affraid that the apocalypse, an event that wipes out most of the human population, would make women even more important? Shouldn’t they be affraid that without civilisation, their long awaited Sexbot will never come (or stop fonctionning quickly should there be some)?

ColeYote
ColeYote

… Yeah, that sure makes sense considering FUCKING GOOGLE has had satellite mapping of the US (as well as the rest of the fucking planet) for 15 years. Or do you think there are cities somewhere that you can only see from street level?

OoglyBoggles
OoglyBoggles

They don’t cook, they don’t clean, they can’t get along with everyday people, unable to sew, knit, weave, blacksmith, judge, lookout, trader, engineer, mechanic, basic medical and hygiene care, and most importantly of all, they buy into the idea that stockpiling is a good idea.

Do these people realize stock pile resources + alot of people in need of resources + no law to protect you = getting gunned down and raided all the time?

For pete’s sake in all the survival games people beeline for that stuff.

Scented Fucking Hard Chairs
Scented Fucking Hard Chairs

@ColeYote

Believe it or not, that’s become a common conspiracy theory. There’s also a brother theory that replaces the CIA with the NSA. And the CIA theorists are fighting with the NSA theorists over which one of the two groups are the paid government plants.

I swear I’m not making any of this up.

Axecalibur: Middle Name Danger
Axecalibur: Middle Name Danger

@Alan

Heh, fair enough. But anyway, now he’s out of gaol….

*sigh* 😑

it’s often a prerequisite before you can be released

Imagine that…

Bina

And in other fun news, Milo Yeah-Nope got told off by an ABC journalist. Watch out, dude, your tweeter’s about to get slathered in angry troll shit.

Fabe
Fabe

@Scented Fucking Hard Chairs and coleyote

I’ve seen a meme claiming that Pokemon GO is a Japanese plot to lure people into bombing zones. not sure if it the claim is a joke or not.

Alan Robertshaw
Alan Robertshaw

Funnily enough, during the Cold War there was a black market in CIA maps of Moscow (and other Warsaw Pact cities) because they were more accurate than the official home produced ones, which were deliberately inaccurate.

Me and not you
Me and not you

And that 15 year old was proven wrong by actual scientists. So good luck with that, boys.

As someone working on her phd in archaeology that whole story annoys me. To be fair to them, though, I have a hard time remembering that central America isn’t an actual thing outside of archaeology and the like. It’s outside my area of interest and I’m lazy about this sort of thing, but I associate it roughly with Mexico and bits south of there until actual south America.

Nikki the Bluth Wannabe
Nikki the Bluth Wannabe

David, you’re already in my good graces. If I end up getting to choose who lives and who dies, you’re set.
Also, @Judas, aye!

Venice
Venice

PLEASE don’t move to New Zealand!!
I like it here…

Latte Cat
Latte Cat

Indistinguishable from satire, yet again, I see. Do these clowns ever stop and think……”what the f*ck am I doing with my life?”

Lea
Lea

I’ll go ahead and bet that any given single mom in an urban area has better survial skills than any of these whiny manbabies. They couldn’t walk a mile in most women’s shoes for a month, much less compete with them for survival.

MGTOW better hope the system that allows mediocre white men to see themselves as the end all be all never falters. Its all that is keeping them afloat.

Lea
Lea

Latte Cat,
Self examination is hard. It requires skills these men lack. So, no.

Dan Kasteray
Dan Kasteray

Why do these guys expect women to fall before them?

An online fan of the walking dead brought up how most southern grannies spend a lifetime shooting rattlers, zombies would pose no issue.

On a more realistic level, in Iraq/Syria, Daesh is being opposed quite effectively by all female kurdish units.

During the rise of modern feminism in the west, many suffragettes were beaten, arrested and worse. Feminists of color still faced far worse violence.

where do they see women just rolling over in light of all that?

Sporkey
Sporkey

I always think of this whenever I see “survivalist” writing.
But even then, I can’t imagine most people will be assholes and I also live in a city. I think I’ll have a good chance at surviving for a bit. We’re on Lake Michigan, and people are fishing, I could probably barter hats I’ve knitted for food.

Also, I’m amused at most of those survival/apocalypse types. Don’t they know that there are people who are currently living in their version of the apocalypse at this moment? And that it’s nothing like what they’ve prepared for nor is it anything like they think it’s going to happen?

Sporkey
Sporkey

@Bina

He thinks the body positivity movement is “revolting”, yet he calls Trump “daddy”.

There’s not enough barf bags in the world for that.

MissEB47 (Resident Rainbow Lorikeet and Beak Typist)
MissEB47 (Resident Rainbow Lorikeet and Beak Typist)

What is up with them always fantasising about the end of the world like it is good thing? What the hell makes them think that they will be one of the few survivors? What the bloody fuck that makes them believe that they will be getting lots of sex out this?! Wouldn’t they be more concerned about, you know, SURVIVING?!?!? It is obvious that the only thing they care about is pleasing their boners. If, for example, a nuclear apocalypse would really happen, it would be a tragedy in which billions of people will die (and these idiots would most likely would also die. Probably as soon as the bombs go off, just like the vast majority of everyone else), it’s not something to celebrate. I for one do not want the human race to go through something like that.

Mish of the Catlady Ascendancy
Mish of the Catlady Ascendancy

@ JoeB
Movie adaptation of American Gods is lookin’ good! Gaiman is happy. I just read a piece where he recalls how nervous he was when it was first published – he thought he’d get piled on as an English chap who’d written an American road trip movie 🙂

@ Axe

it’s often a prerequisite before you can be released
Imagine that…

Cheeky bugger 😀 😀

Em
Em

Women have done back-breaking labour for centuries to survive. Women can hunt too. All across the world, historically, often the toughest farming jobs were relegated to women. For example, Native American women did much of the farming. Women throughout the ages have sewed all the clothes, gathered and made their own food, churned butter, learned what herbs to use for medicines, washed the laundry by hand, stored preservatives, etc. etc. We could learn these skills again. We would be just fine. Our great-great-etc. grandmothers survived many things, including male violence. We are survivors by nature.

Sinkable John : Pansy Ass Pinko
Sinkable John : Pansy Ass Pinko

I hereby propose renaming the MGTOW movement “BagOfBrokenBits”.

AYE.

Okay, on one hand… it kinda terrifies me that there’s people somewhere who can fantasize about a hypothetical apocalypse, thinking women will “fall in line”. I mean what the fuck ? How much bullshit do you have to take as TROOF before you get to that ? How do you even function ?

On the other hand, I’m still kinda glad for reddit MGTOW, because this shit is hilarious (seriously, a la farm). Keep that echo chamber up, guys. Can’t wait to see what it churns next.

Antisocialite
Antisocialite

It’s highly entertaining that a group that can’t think of much other than their boners and can’t make their own sammiches think they are going to rise to the top of the pecking order if society ever collapses.

The delusion is endless.

OoglyBoggles
OoglyBoggles

@Sinkable
MGTOW LOGIC:
•Women require husbands as default
•Women naturally are subservient
•Women in modern society won’t listen to them
•Women require the modern system to be independent
•Therefore if the modern system collapses, women revert to “require husband” factory settings

Taken from the spheres of sexism, dominance and glory days.

Blackrising
Blackrising

It all comes back to ‘if this or that happens women will FINALLY have to sleep with me!’, doesn’t it?

What I would like to know is how these men, who constantly judge women based on their appearance and find them lacking because *gasp* curves or *gasp* body hair, are going to deal with the women that’ll then supposedly be forced to have sex with them.

Newsflash, dudes. If the apocalypse comes, shaving and even basic hygiene will be the least of our worries. We’re all gonna stink. We’ll have hair sprouting everywhere. Our boobs will take their natural course once our bras wear out and new ones become a rarity. We’re gonna bleed everywhere once tampons and such are gone and we only have rags to work with (if we even have that).

I’m just saying, be careful what you wish for because I am pretty sure your delicate boners are not gonna be happy.

That said, I’ll be the first one to admit that I have no survival skills to speak of. I can cook and I’m pretty strong, though, so if anyone needs me to wrestle something into submission for them, I’m happy to lend my services.

Also, I actually manage to work with people. Which is more than can be said for these fuckers.

Carayak
Carayak

@epronovost

Please don’t use the word “primitive” to describe cultures not your own. This word use is not divorceable from the sense of cultural supremacy that brought us imperialism and genocide. Research into any one of the cultures you named should demonstrate that, while they had different technology from the Europeans, they all had complex societies.

The Hopi, for example, are one of the oldest living cultures in documented history, with a highly ordered society based around their religious values, who traditionally survived due to sophisticated agricultural techniques that allowed crops to grow in a desert with no irrigation.

1 2 3 10