4chan 8chan alt-right anime nazis anti-Semitism homophobia Islamophobia kitties literal nazis men who should not ever be with women ever racism

After Hillary puts them in the spotlight, Nazis Nazi-splain the alt-right on Twitter

The alt-right offers a powerful rebuttal of Hillary's speech
The alt-right offers a powerful rebuttal of Hillary’s speech

The alt-right celebrated Hillary Clinton’s speech yesterday on the alt-right by posting a host of memes on Twitter purporting to explain what #AltRightMeans.

So for today’s episode of Memeday, let’s look at this unique self-portrait of and by some of the worst people on planet earth.

According to them, alt-right means:

Pepe with a gun:

Multiple Pepes with multiple guns:

Blatant anti-Semitism:

Blatant anti-Semitism:that is also … anti-Christianism?

Appropriating Don Draper for your crappy racist memes:

I can only assume Fionn here never actually watched Mad Men, because Don Draper would have reacted to all this Nazi gibberish with, well, you know:

What??
What??

Or possibly this:

He can't even
He can’t even

Proudly boasting of your complete lack of shame:

Making very clear that yes, you are the baddies:

Islamophobic fearmongering:

Nazis complaining about the word “Nazi” being oppressive to Nazis:

Nazi-splaining “white genocide.”

Attacking Michelle Obama for … eating?

Celebrating diversity, white supremacist-style:

Posting pictures of cats?

Posting pics of cats, and also some white ladies:

Posting more white ladies:

Weird mystical Fascist crap, plus castles:

Whatever is going on in this picture. Which actually looks sort of delicious.

BRB, joining the alt-right.

More on Hillary’s speech and the alt-right tomorrow, probably.

NOTE: In case it wasn’t obvious, that last tweet from Wolf (@boissongazeuse) with the dawgie in it is a joke; the guy who posted it is not actually a Nazi.

Moggie
Moggie

Catalpa:

That makes no fucking sense, purely from a linguistic viewpoint. I’m pretty sure that “e-” has never been used as a negating/opposite prefix for any English word.

Emasculate? Eviscerate?

Moggie
Moggie

IP:

This is interesting and all, but I also had a productive day. We stapled 18 expired Slim Jims together into a long rope, then tried to make a miniature dachshund jump skiprope with it. The experiment was ultimately a failure, but that’s just how it is with science projects.

comment image

@IP

Can I have a hit off of whatever you’re smoking?

@Rabid Rabbit, @ooglyboggles
I’m going to echo ooglyboggles and thank Rabid Rabbit and the Canadian newspaper editor.

I used to know someone who lived in St. John’s, Newfoundland, for five years. (New-fund-land, she would say. That’s how the natives pronounce it.) According to her, St. John’s isn’t a progressive place. It’s also pretty poor. Of course, the place may have changed since she lived there in the 1960s and 1970s.

Moggie
Moggie

Neremanth:

(Btw, the moment has passed for me to say it there, but I really enjoyed your summary categorisations of Trump’s misdeeds in the Worst Things Trump’s Ever Done thread.)

Mention of that thread reminds me to recommend David Cay Johnston’s recent book The Making of Donald Trump. It’s rather overwhelming. The book really brings it home to the reader: this is not a normally flawed individual, but someone who is rotten to the core.

Anarchonist
Anarchonist

Far-right assholes of nearly all sorts (except those who are honest and proud of being assholes) resent being explicitly called what they are. Our racist anti-immigration party has been known to compare being called racist to… saying racist things? (whu…?) Problem is, they are not fooling anyone, and they are frequently called out on their racist bullshit. To justify their persecution complex, they have made up a fictional group of white non-muslims who want our proud country to turn into an oppressive islamic state where whites are a silenced, tread-upon minority because… reasons. Yeah, no motive is ever presented.

It is imperative for far-right groups that their insults (like, for instance, cuck or SJW) are never properly defined. That way, they can continue calling specific people that name while still reserving the right to define the word however they see fit in other contexts, thus creating an illusion that the dreaded “other extreme” (think commies or satanists) exists and is not merely part of their make-believe version of reality. In short, having their cake and eating it too.

On the flipside, they wish the negative things said about them to have very specific, narrow meanings that nobody ever qualifies for. “Nazi” is a comic book villain. “Racist” is someone who is openly and proudly racist and has murdered at least a dozen non-white people and admitted to being motivated by racism in doing so (come to think of it, even that seems to never qualify, as was the case with Dylann Roof)*. A misogynist must walk around with a sign stating as much, otherwise there’s always reasonable doubt that maybe, just maybe, he’s really a good guy who just really, really often says and does some very, very misogynistic things. And maybe the sign is just irony or something, a bold statement against the terrible gynocracy, which is real, by the way, and how dare you say misandry is not an actual thing in our society did you know a woman rejected me yesterday and also I’m not the CEO of a multinational corporation and I have a female boss so sexism can’t be real checkmate feminsits

Point being, a far-righter always resents clear definitions, i.e. calling a spade a spade, and, of course, they hate historical and social context. Context is misandry, after all, and apparently, it is also white genocide.

*Unless we find a case of a non-white person saying something mean about or to a white person, then it’s a clear-cut case of reverse racism.

/pointless rant

@Neremanth

Well, shucks. Just as fun to write, I assure you 🙂

@Anarchonist

You make some excellent points. Thanks!

My late, proto-MRA, old-school-right father was very good at couching his attacks in vague terms. “Your mother has me so shook up,” he’d say, “I don’t know whether I’m coming or going.”

Because . . .? Yeah, that was a big effin’ mystery.

I told my boyfriend about this statement my father repeated a lot. He marveled at my father’s apparent extreme fragility.

Sheila Crosby

Oh please, please let this be true!

“Donald Trump’s new presidential campaign chief is registered to vote in a key swing state at an empty house where he does not live, in an apparent breach of election laws.”

“When the Guardian visited the property on Thursday a large window in the front aspect was missing. A soiled curtain was blowing through it. The driveway was a mess of tree branches and mud.”

“Wilfully submitting false information on a Florida voter registration – or helping someone to do so – is a third-degree felony punishable by up to five years in prison.”

Moggie
Moggie

@Sheila
Domestic abuse and fraud? Trump and Bannon are just 2 peas, ain’t they?

@Sheila, @Moggie, @Axecalibur

What’s the occasion? Why am I getting all these presents?!

Thanks!

Sheila Crosby

Could the pug possible be a Sad Puppy? It looks sad to me.

marinerachel
marinerachel

Is the pug part of that spread? Or are the snacks being presented to him?

Kat

Okay, I got a present for everyone.

Warning: satire follows.

Pence Recaptured After Fleeing Trump Campaign Bus

@Kat

Why am I getting all these presents?!

Trump’s campaign: the gift that keeps on giving… and siphoning all hope from the soul of a nation… *forced smile* Yay!?

Keated
Keated

Wait… ‘muh Putin’? So… They’re implying Hillary is in it with Putin, despite Drumpf literally asking him for help against her?

The other stuff is horrifyingly fucked up, obviously, but that kind of willful ignorance about something that happened like a month ago always blows my mind…

Critical Dragon1177

David Futrelle,

Whatever is going on in this picture. Which actually looks sort of delicious.

Is @boissongazeuse saying that being alt right means that you enjoy eating dogs? I guess that’s what he’s saying since why would he show a picture of a dog on a plate.

That doesn’t look delicious to me, It looks like that guy loves to eat his pets. I think we might want to keep our dogs and cats locked up, if he’s in the neighborhood.

Weatherwax
Weatherwax

@Kat

The New Yorker article is pure gold.

Unfortunately the state of the Trump campaign is such that I found myself actually believing it for a moment.

Poe’s Law strikes again.

Rhuu
Rhuu

@that article about Bannon registering to vote using vacant house:

He changed his registration! Now he’s apparently living with one of his writers, still in Florida:

Solid choice, fellow. I wonder if the charges stack? This seems to be the third wrong address he’s given in a row, that’s 15 years in jail!

Alan Robertshaw
Alan Robertshaw

@ kat

It all started with Della Street . .

I went out with a girl whose surname was Street. One day I came across a road with the same name, down to the unusual spelling of her first name.

Cue shimmying up a lamp post with bolt cutters 🙂

numerobis
numerobis

I’m going to be quite surprised if Bannon actually gets nailed for this.

One of the Guardian articles about him mentions that Bannon has four bankruptcies to his name.

JoeB
JoeB

Optometrists haven’t be interested in my eye color but bored bureaucrats have gotten super into it. I say blue/grey since a flat blue is dominant but there’s tons of green and brown in them, it really depends on where you focus.

asdfds
asdfds

“Appropriating Don Draper for your crappy racist memes”

At least it isn’t Rick and Morty

Buttercup Q. Skullpants
Buttercup Q. Skullpants

Very OT (apologies, but I had to share): So, a town in Maine had an interracial dog wedding last week (golden retriever/black lab). The bride is post-wall, older than the groom, and has a career. Horrors!

Best line: “You may now lick the bride.”

Wonder if Gulf of Maine Gunsmiths will have anything to say about this.

@IP

This is the best sentence I’ve ever read on the internet.

Alan Robertshaw
Alan Robertshaw

@ Buttercup

Aww, that’s so sweet (and I love the reason behind it).

I guess the best thing about a dog wedding will be when the bride throws the bouquet. The first dog to catch it will just bring it back to be thrown again.

Sinkable John : Pansy Ass Pinko
Sinkable John : Pansy Ass Pinko

All these alt-right memes were created by the Jews to make the Alt-Right look stupid. Ditto for Donald Trump, Vox Day and all the other horrible idiots that lead the movement, they’re just Jewish double agents trying to discredit the bigots to make sure they don’t come to power again.

Incidentally, pretty much every alt-right moron suspects all the others of being Jewish/SJW plants. Even Andrew fucking Anglin was under scrutiny at some point – and he’s put extensive scrutiny on everyone else.

Alternatively, every alt-righter who casts doubt on the others is a Jewish/SJW plant. Which goes back full-circle to all of them being plants.

There’s a lot of paranoia going on in there about that. I guess it never occurred to them that they are in fact a big old bunch of actual fuckwads.

(((VioletBeauregarde))): Social Justice Necromancer
(((VioletBeauregarde))): Social Justice Necromancer

Cool! You have heather eyes! Those are pretty rare. Mine are mostly blue with a bit of grey and they sometimes look greenish but no brown.

Catalpa
Catalpa

@Moggie

Whoops, I was wrong. That’s what I get for being pedantic.

OoglyBoggles
OoglyBoggles

OT: Phil Sandlifer posted his bonus essay on GG

Keated
Keated

In a biology class in secondary school, we had to write down our eye colour, or a description of it from someone else. According to my friend, my eyes were ‘sewage’ coloured, haha. I’ve used that description since 🙂

Re: eyes
Just looked at mine in a mirror, cos why not. Are they supposed to be this… shiny? They’re, like, glistening and gleaming or some shit, and it’s mildly weirding me out. Have they always? Do everyone’s?

Alan Robertshaw
Alan Robertshaw

@ Axe

Do you have dreams about unicorns?

If so, you might want to brace yourself for some news….

(in serious news I think eyes are meant to glisten if they’re healthily lubricated)

@Alan

I have been getting more water. Had a dehydration related thing a while back, and it looked like it might be recurring. I keep an old alfredo sauce jar fulla water in the fridge, and I’ve been tryna stick to at least 1 jar per meal. TMI, but clear pee is the best pee

Do you have dreams about unicorns?

I’m sure that’s clever, but it flew right past me. Tho, I did have a dream yesterday that fucked me up. I was asleep for maybe 3 hours, felt like a whole day. Bad dream, suffice it to say. Wasn’t going back to sleep after that, cos fuck that noise. Getting up just then was outta the question. The pillow had betrayed me, so I just put my head on the bed proper. Spent the next few minutes discerning reality *shudders*

Alan Robertshaw
Alan Robertshaw

@ Axe

but it flew right past me.

You got the last film reference so I’m sure you’ll suss this one. Eye shine and unicorns is all you need 😉

As to hydration, yup clear pee is the sign (as is bursting when you wake up). However sometimes it’s better to drink slightly salted water if, like me, you glug gallons of the stuff. Ironically too much ‘pure’ water can actually cause problems.

I’m sure one of our science friends can explain about ‘tonicity’ if necessary.

@Alan

*Googles* Ah! Never seen it *activates spoiler shield/quickly closes tab*

Ironically too much ‘pure’ water can actually cause problems

I stay within acceptable limits. Pretty strict on what counts as a ‘meal’. Cereal counts, but that’s half liquid already. Also not that big a jar. Quarts not gallons. Appreciate the concern 🙂

brian
brian

this “white genocide” stuff, man, I just don’t get it. i mean, even leaving aside the absurdity of calling shit like portraying interracial couples in media “genocide,” where the fuck do they live in “the West” where they’re in danger of running out of white people? where i live (in the midwestern USA, in a largely urban/suburban area) there’s a fair number of non-white people (for the midwest anyway, i think) but i rarely see interracial couples. i’m glad that interracial relationships are becoming more and more acceptable but given that i think it’s fairly well established scientifically that people have a tendency to be attracted to people that look like them (correct me if i’m wrong about this. i’m not a scientist and what stuff i’ve read about it was far from rigorous research… or research at all), for better or worse i don’t think it’s likely that humanity is all going to be one uniform shade of brown anytime soon.

Matt
Matt

Dear alt-right: if you’re so sure that “white genocide” is a thing and you want to stop it, STOP MAKING IT SO APPEALING. I’m a white dude myself – and at this point I’d be totally OK with it as long as I got to help shove you fucks into the oven just before I went in. I’m not just embarrassed to share genetic stock with you, I’m sad we’re the same SPECIES.

NiOg, Adorator Culorum Actus Lesbiis
NiOg, Adorator Culorum Actus Lesbiis

On the topic of ‘white genocide’; it’s a case of fractal stupidity – none of these horseapples have taken even a cursory glance at genetics or basic biology.

(Warning I am about to get ranty. Sorry!)

YOU CAN’T LOSE GENETIC MATERIAL BY RACIAL MIXING. AT ALL. EVER.

That’s not how genes work! Recessive/ unphenotypically expressed genes are still there, in your offspring, and if the genes coding for white skin are so all-fired superior to everything else (spoiler: probably not, except in very specific circumstances) they’ll express back out into the population over time. BECAUSE THEY ARE STILL THERE.

The ONLY way populations lose genetic material is by dying without passing on genes to offspring. You know what causes that? WAR. You know what doesn’t cause that? Interracial dating.

Fuck’s sake, if you want to keep [random genetic trait] around in human populations, go on a fucking PEACE MARCH. Donate to end world hunger! Adopt stronger gun control! ALL THESE THINGS WILL ACTUALLY WORK and also empirically make the world a better place without you being a racist shithead.

Sorry, this particular brand of virulent stupidity pisses me off, because it’s such an idiotic argument. SCIENCE. LEARN IT.

@Alan

It all started with Della Street . .

Cue shimmying up a lamp post with bolt cutters

Are you kidding me!

Although illegal, that was a wonderfully romantic gesture.

PS: I live in San Francisco, where Church Street and Market Street intersect. There’s an underground train stop and a giant supermarket there, so it’s a pretty major cross-section.

@JoeB
I shared that alt-right cartoon with my boyfriend.

He promptly put it on his Facebook page. He spends waaay too much time battling Trump supporters on Facebook. But he’s really funny when he does it.

Sample:

Trump supporter: How’s it feel to be an effeminate cuckold?

My boyfriend: It feels great! And let me tell you why. It’s because I’m smart enough not to fall for Trump’s lies. I’m smart enough not to buy his bridge. I’m smart enough not to purchase his magic beans. Thanks for asking!

@Weatherwax

The New Yorker article is pure gold.

Right! In this campaign, that’s a natural enough response.

Have you seen this latest bizarre development?

Handsome "These Pretzels Suck" Jack (formerly Pandapool)

At least it isn’t Rick and Morty

Speaking of Rick and Morty, this:

This is a real court case that was typed down by a stenographer in a courtroom and then voice acted by Justin Roiland.

A really real case for real.

This happened in real life. Two months ago. And the video is a couple weeks old. I never knew about it, so it’s news to me, so let me just put the links here.
comment image

@NiOg

I never thought of that. Well said!

Virgin Mary
Virgin Mary

That Jesus one is outrageous, but it was only a matter of time that they drew the conclusion that Jesus was an evil Jooooo! That quote as well sounds an awful lot like socialism. So there you have it, Cultural Marxism again. (yaaawwwnn). I wonder what they think when David Dukes goes all doey eyed about Jesus being his (white, presumably) Lord and Saviour?!!

richardbillericay
richardbillericay

Re diversity and white genocide, the only genocide I see here is a massacre of straw men. Nobody has ever suggested that we need immigration to increase the diversity of the USA or anywhere else, merely that these lunkheads recognise the diversity which is already there and respect it. And that’s not just about race of course. Nor do I recall anyone pushing race mixing in the biological sense, except the cringeworthy Blue Mink ‘Melting Pot’ song. It’s not so much that race doesn’t exist so much as it’s an arbitrary and inconsistent scheme of classification and as such, no meaningful improvement can be expected from policies based on it (except policies intended to address racism and suchlike).

LaterSpaceCowboy
LaterSpaceCowboy

Did you catch the dog-whistle in that Konrad Heiden meme? The bit about protecting the future of their people and their children? It’s a blatant shout out to the ’14 words’ of White Nationalism:

“We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.”

I’m sure there are many other such dog whistles but I can’t bring myself to read all of this slop just now. It makes me too frustrated.

reimalebario
reimalebario

@Moggie:

Emasculate? Eviscerate?

Are masculate and viscerate real words? What would viscerate even mean?

AsAboveSoBelow
AsAboveSoBelow

I think it’s to do with movement or removal, like “evisceration” is the eversion or removal of the viscera. Now, if anyone can explain how “disgruntled” works (is “gruntled” a word?), I’ll be forever thankful.

Handsome "These Pretzels Suck" Jack (formerly Pandapool)

Gruntle is a word. It means to utter little grunts. “Dis” in English was combined with “de” or some shit a while back, so now “dis” in English means “separation” or “intensification” or whatever.

Also, the English language sucks and makes no sense.