4chan 8chan alt-right anime nazis anti-Semitism homophobia Islamophobia kitties literal nazis men who should not ever be with women ever racism

After Hillary puts them in the spotlight, Nazis Nazi-splain the alt-right on Twitter

The alt-right offers a powerful rebuttal of Hillary's speech
The alt-right offers a powerful rebuttal of Hillary’s speech

The alt-right celebrated Hillary Clinton’s speech yesterday on the alt-right by posting a host of memes on Twitter purporting to explain what #AltRightMeans.

So for today’s episode of Memeday, let’s look at this unique self-portrait of and by some of the worst people on planet earth.

According to them, alt-right means:

Pepe with a gun:

Multiple Pepes with multiple guns:

Blatant anti-Semitism:

Blatant anti-Semitism:that is also … anti-Christianism?

Appropriating Don Draper for your crappy racist memes:

I can only assume Fionn here never actually watched Mad Men, because Don Draper would have reacted to all this Nazi gibberish with, well, you know:

What??
What??

Or possibly this:

He can't even
He can’t even

Proudly boasting of your complete lack of shame:

Making very clear that yes, you are the baddies:

Islamophobic fearmongering:

Nazis complaining about the word “Nazi” being oppressive to Nazis:

Nazi-splaining “white genocide.”

Attacking Michelle Obama for … eating?

Celebrating diversity, white supremacist-style:

Posting pictures of cats?

Posting pics of cats, and also some white ladies:

Posting more white ladies:

Weird mystical Fascist crap, plus castles:

Whatever is going on in this picture. Which actually looks sort of delicious.

BRB, joining the alt-right.

More on Hillary’s speech and the alt-right tomorrow, probably.

NOTE: In case it wasn’t obvious, that last tweet from Wolf (@boissongazeuse) with the dawgie in it is a joke; the guy who posted it is not actually a Nazi.

Jen
Jen

This article made me want to go get pregnant by some nonwhite guy. XD

Eyes on the Right

I especially enjoyed the hijacking of the hashtag to mock it.

Johanna "Actually Godzilla" Roberts
Johanna "Actually Godzilla" Roberts

I do have to say in response to John Rivers that I don’t mind that either because if these bastards aren’t shamed into silence we know exactly who they are and can watch and monitor their asses for political violence because let’s be real, the extreme right wing is the biggest terrorist movement in the States.

J^3 (@JoeKlemmer)
J^3 (@JoeKlemmer)

So, like, AltRight means the puppy is the main course for dinner?

Policy of Madness
Policy of Madness

More on Hillary’s speech and the alt-right tomorrow, probably.

Oh, man, can I wait that long? That speech was a killer. Really want to see what you have to say about it.

Scildfreja
Scildfreja

the extreme right wing is the biggest terrorist movement in the States.

The extreme right wing is the biggest terrorist movement in the world; I figure that Daesh and the other horrible groups are just the alt-right of those regions. The alt-righties here don’t hate ISIL, they’re jealous.

Hu's On First
Hu's On First

The “Love Your Enemies” meme appears to be advocating the conspiracy theory that Christianity was deliberately created by the Jews as a plot to pacify and control European gentiles. This idea is commonplace among neopagans on the Alt-Right (and its European counterpart, the Nouvelle Droite).

Another related conspiracy theory is that the Vatican is run by Jews (an idea that was also popular among racist Protestants in the 1920s, such as Alma White).

personalpest
personalpest

“Every other race gets to protect themselves…” Yeah, from bigots who think like you. The lack of self-awareness is astounding, but not surprising.

Bakunin
Bakunin

I like the first European ‘diversity’ meme, as three of the five groups presented have historically not been white. Celts, Slavs, and people from the Mediterranean have seen discrimination from other Europeans and in the U.S. as degenerate or unworthy.

Also, they seem to have forgotten about the Iberian peninsula. Too many ‘mooslem-sounding’ names there?

Also also, I chuckled at the idea that people just don’t like the term ‘Nazi’.
“I know, alt-right buddies! Let’s tell people that the jooz came up with the name to mock us.”
“Ok, but only if we tell them with barely covered antisemitism and state that there is a single, true European culture and ignore the parts of Europe we don’t like.”
“Of course, we both know that people just don’t like the word ‘Nazi’, they’re totally chill with the awful stuff we believe.”
“Perfect! Break for lunch?”

Johanna "Actually Godzilla" Roberts
Johanna "Actually Godzilla" Roberts

@Scildfreja

You’re right, theyr’e just as right wing, these guys are just as deadly and dangerous as ISIL.

Sinkable John : Pansy Ass Pinko
Sinkable John : Pansy Ass Pinko

This. It’s commonly accepted among French feminists and anti-racists by now (obviously Daesh and the various “efforts” of our government at “countering” it are kind of a big deal for us there’s a lot of focus on the matter) and the american alt-right absolutely proves it whenever they APPLAUD what Daesh does to minorities. The term “objective ally” (might be a mistranslation on my part, it’s pretty literal, sorry) is commonly used here to describe the whole thing.

Also, I feel really bad for all the women whose stock-photos are used in those memes…

And also, what the hell does “enoughl” mean ?

CPphazor
CPphazor

I love how clueless they are as to the reasons/origins of things such as black history month that they feel ‘hey these damn progressives are hurting our culture isn’t this bad too’ is somehow equivalent.

Imaginary Petal
Imaginary Petal

My takeaway from this is that alt-righters agree with what normal people think “alt-right” means. What’s even the point of this hashtag?

Kale

how exactly can immigration be “forced”?

& how are whites a “global minority”? Doesnt that Us vs Them mentality just illustrate how fucked up the history of colonization and all that shit is?

Tabby Lavalamp
Tabby Lavalamp

They’re still bringing up Hillary Clinton’s mention of the vast right-wing conspiracy that actually existed to try and force Bill Clinton out of office? A conspiracy doesn’t have to be hidden to be a conspiracy. It was right out there in the open.

Meonwara
Meonwara

Nazis. I hate these guys.

Latte Cat
Latte Cat

I’m sorry, but since when was Bane a member of the alt right? Wasn’t he a member of the League of Shadows? Hmm. Maybe they got them confused.

Axecalibur: Middle Name Danger
Axecalibur: Middle Name Danger

Re: *fancy*Europe*font*
Germanic, Nordic (mostly Germanic), Celtic, Slavic, and Mediterranean (none of which were white until, like, yesterday). And what’s a Mediterranean? Egyptians, Turks, Moroccans? Somehow I doubt it. Everyone else is a linguistic group. Why not Gallic, Italic, Hellenic, Iberian? Too much work? Aight then…
That’s their groups. Then there’s Arabs + Others on the other side. Some of that math don’t add up. Any and everyone’s a ‘global minority’ with the right (ie wrong) groupings.

Re: “diversity”
So it’s eye color now? I thought it was skin. So confusing

Re: white pride
When your the majority (and not the oppressed majority either) being proud of your ‘race’ is stupid. Germanic pride? Don’t be all Hitlery about it, but sure. Food, language, you can argue with the French over who gets to claim Charlemagne. Fun times! Nobody’s stopping you. White pride is still nonsense

@Scildfreja

Preachity preach

weirwoodtreehugger: communist bonobo

So, anyone who wasn’t aware of the alt-right before Clinton’s speech will Google it and find these memes. That’s not to going to work out so well for them.

Dalillama
Dalillama

@Kale

how exactly can immigration be “forced”

One way is military invasion. They other is the Middle Passage. Once this type of context is established, the ludicrous nature of the fascist claims is thrown into sharp relief.

Sinkable John : Pansy Ass Pinko
Sinkable John : Pansy Ass Pinko

They’re forced to accept that immigration is a thing.

There you go, forced immigration.

ETA : full credit to Viscaria for coming up with the whole “cherry-pick random words in an actual sentence to create an entirely new sentence” thing, inspired by what the painfully tedious troll in that other thread was doing.

I’m trying my hand at it now, but I’m bad, as shown here.

varalys the dark

Well as a blue-eyed, white Englishwoman I am feeling pretty damn proud right now. Yes sirree bob, full o’pride. Oh wait no, what’s the exact opposite of pride? Mortified would be the term. Brain bleach needed >_<

Also the “ancestral homeland” also jumped out at me. Utterly shameless and awful.

dlouwe
dlouwe

Forced assimilation? I… what? Do they think that immigrants are going to go all European Imperialist on North America? How would that even work? Do they think that living peacefully alongside non-white immigrants is tantamount to assimilation? I just.. what???

personalpest
personalpest

@ Bakunin: “Also also, I chuckled at the idea that people just don’t like the term ‘Nazi’.” Yeah, as if it’s the word “Nazi” that turns people off, as opposed to the atrocities the Nazis actually committed.

varalys the dark

Ironically our shit and nasty tabloid press was whipping up hysteria about Poles becoming the largest immigrant group in the UK, overtaking the Asians (UK definition) today although I don’t know how they work these things out most of the Asians I knew when I lived in the major Indian/Pakistani/Bangladeshi bits of Bristol and Manchester were UK 2nd and 3rd generation citizens. I didn’t want to pick the newspaper up to investigate further lest it cause me to spontaneously combust.

EJ (The Other One)

I dunno what they’re talking about with ancestral homelands. My ancestors evolved from great apes somewhere in East Africa. Since then we’ve just been migrating around a bit.

@Policy of Madness:
I haven’t seen it yet but I really want to. I love Clinton’s speeches when she decides to cut loose and spit fire.

Moggie
Moggie

OMG EJ, you too? We must be related!

Sinkable John : Pansy Ass Pinko
Sinkable John : Pansy Ass Pinko

From the Don Draper one.

Anti-Whites are out in force & tracking extremists. What they mean by that is they’re tracking White people. We’re the only race not allowed to publicly show pride & love ourselves. That needs to end.

We are a global minority & are expected to become even more of one. Every other race gets to protect themselves by having organizations. Why can’t we ? To hell with them & their evil anti-White agenda.

I’m working on fixing this steaming pile of shit, but I’m a bit stumped. In case anyone wants a go, feel free to use this copy-pastable version so you don’t have to type it out. Now if you’ll excuse me, I need to go dip my fingertips in acid.

JoeB
JoeB

Great job proving Trump isn’t cozying up to blatant racists, blatant racists.

Up to and including the guy credited with inventing the term Alt-Right

Blackrising
Blackrising

Wait, being white automatically turns me into a supermodel?

*looks down at herself*

Dang, they should have told me sooner.

Also, different eye-colours are diversity! I’m crying.

Nequam
Nequam

I keep thinking of this (which may be looks-shaming, but what the hell):

comment image

Barloq

Where do the alt-right get the notion that being anti-racist means that you hate your own race? I’m assuming “white shaming” is just an in-group extrapolation which, when actually presented to the people who are supposedly shaming whites, are just baffled at the assertion?

varalys the dark

@Nequam: Ah good old Jesse Custer. As an Northern Irishman living in New York Garth Ennis does have very strong views on the cultural melting pot dream of the USA. He’s all for it and won an award for a comic where Tommy “Hitman” Monaghan and Superman just chatted on a roof about what it meant to be an American.

Axecalibur: Middle Name Danger
Axecalibur: Middle Name Danger

@Nequam
That’s racist… Can’t stop laughin tho 😂

ikanreed
ikanreed

You ever briefly become authoritarian enough your head to think “Wow the world would just be a much better place if you took all these people, put them in a giant pit, and paved over it?”

But then you remember that’s the kind of childish thinking that makes these people so intolerable in the first place.

dlouwe
dlouwe

@Barloq

Well, white supremacists have been pushing the “anti-racism means anti-white/white genocide” line for years now, so I guess it “follows” that if you’re white and anti-racist, you must hate your own race.

Nequam
Nequam

@ikan: All too often, though I tend to think of it less as “authoritarian” and more as “homicidal”.

AsAboveSoBelow
AsAboveSoBelow

Did someone say “brain bleach”?

weirwoodtreehugger: communist bonobo

It’s also funny that they included Mediterranean in the European diversity meme. Did they not realize that not all Mediterraneans are European? I doubt they meant to say that they consider North Africans white!

varalys the dark

@AsAboveSoBelow: D’awwww. Reminds me of when I used to have hamsters and would treat them to some freshly popped unflavoured popcorn.

Kestrel
Kestrel

Note to the Alt Right(or Fascist) : European isn’t a race. I think you might be looking for the word Caucasian. And if you think white people need a “homeland” so badly, may I recommend Snake Island. Off you go, the rest of us won’t miss you.

Alan Robertshaw
Alan Robertshaw

Completely O/T but this question has just arisen and some clever peep here will know the answer.

Consider Road names. When we say, for example, Oxford Street we put the stress on the first word, but when we say Park Avenue we put the stress on the second word.

Anyone know why that is?

(And is it just a Brit thing?)

Sporkey
Sporkey

Ah, yes, love thy neighbor. Said by the world’s most obscure Jew…hmmm, his name escapes me at the moment. *shrugs* I’m sure I’ll remember it someday.

I think it was created by that one really obscure Jewish guy that I mentioned above, but I still can’t remember his name….

[End Sarcasm]

Falconer
Falconer

I saw an “infographic” on Tumblr that purported to show the relative numbers of the various “races” but was so blatantly massaged that I don’t see how anyone could take it seriously unless they wanted to believe it.

It claimed that whites were the smallest minority group. None of the other groups got to be in their own category — all Asians were lumped together, and the poor Arabians had to share with “Other.”

These alt-righter, “White Pride” folks are such crybabies.

dlouwe
dlouwe

@Alan

I can’t even start to guess as to why that is, though that is a neat observation. Also there are a couple cases where it differs (at least for me):
-Numbered avenues (Eleventh Avenue), I stress the number.
-When abbreviating avenue (Park Ave), I stress the name.

Bina

If they’re really turning their backs on modernity, they should have the decency to get off the fucking Internet, because it’s obviously way too modern for their simple archaic minds.

Axecalibur: Middle Name Danger
Axecalibur: Middle Name Danger

@Alan
Park Avenue, but Church Avenue, Clarendon Avenue, Flatbush Avenue, etc. Mixed bag

@Falconer

One page back 🙂

Sinkable John : Pansy Ass Pinko
Sinkable John : Pansy Ass Pinko

The fever swamps are burning right now. It seems like they can’t stop crying about the speech. It’s pretty hilarious to watch.

The Daily Stormer keeps running new articles about the speech and reactions from inside the alt-right. RoK felt obliged to mansplain why the speech “is a failure”. The french far-right and “dissidents” are in uproar. Alex Jones sees “death threats” on his person in the speech.

This is beautiful. Hillary Clinton just broke the internet, or at least its dirty corners.

ETA : And Andrew “Fuckwad” Anglin is feeling so depressed he wrote a post about how he’s feeling depressed.

Alan Robertshaw
Alan Robertshaw

@ dlouwe & Axe

A proper peer reviewed scientific survey (me and my mates saying stuff and nodding) would suggest that, for Brits at least:

1. It’s Street that’s the exception. Everything else, Avenue, Road, Drive etc gets the stress on the type of thoroughfare

2. That’s unless we’re clarifying directions (“Is that First Avenue or Park Avenue?)

3. It’s the other way round in German

Our working hypothesis is that originally there were only streets, so you needed just to differentiate which one. Then someone invented Avenues and that threw people so you needed to emphasise that you meant the new thing.

1 2 3 4