a voice for men alt-right andrea hardie antifeminism antifeminist women FemRAs ironic nazis Islamophobia judgybitch misogyny MRA rape rape culture sockpuppetry twitter

JudgyBitch on marital rape, killing Trudeau, and why she thinks white skin is GOLD

The self-proclaimed Judgy Bitch is back
The self-proclaimed Judgy Bitch is back

I stand corrected: In a recent post I suggested that Andrea “JudgyBitch” Hardie, after at least two Twitter permabans, had been successfully kicked off the social media platform. As was pointed out to me shortly after I put up that post, she had already returned to Twitter with a new account. Welcome the new “Janet Bloomfield,” same as the old “Janet Bloomfield.”

I hadn’t done much more than glance at her latest account until yesterday, but it turns out she’s been keeping pretty busy. In my previous post, I discussed her thoughts on the possibility of nuking Mecca and killing all the millions of Muslims living or visiting there (she would be all in favor of it if she thought it would be “effective” against Islam).

But she has equally terrible thoughts on many other important issues of the day as well! For example, she’s been …

Calling for the murder of Canada’s Prime Minister:

Suggesting that women shouldn’t have the vote because women are more likely to file for divorce than men:

Advocating religious discrimination in the workplace:

Using the anti-gay slur favored by her Internet idol, the egotistical yet self-hating Milo Yiannopoulos:

Declaring rape in marriage to be a bit of a dick move, but not real rape:

Basically auditioning for the Klan, or whatever equivalent group they have up in Canada:

But there’s one thing she disagrees about with the proudly racist #altright: She doesn’t think that “White Genocide” is a real thing.

Of course, her reasons for this are racist as hell.

Er, what?

As I mentioned in my last post, Hardie is still listed on A Voice for Men as the site’s “Director [of] Social Media,” and she was one of the speakers at last month’s International Conference on Men’s Issues in London.

@AsAboveSoBelow

I believe JB being an asshole has nothing to do with “refusing to relinquish one’s pain and instead turning it into a weapon”.

I think she’s just an asshole, period.

Vanir85
Vanir85

Universal preference for light skin means evolution will always be towards white. White is the #GoldStandard

– JB

So… seeing that it is irrelevant, you alt-right yahoos gonna stop whining about (the non-existant) “White Genocide” now?

Pretty?

Please?

With brown sugar* on top?

* ‘Cause its the best 😀

Neremanth
Neremanth

“Universal preference for light skin” – right, that’ll be why no-one ever made any money out of sunbeds, or bronzers, or fake tan. And why there are no derogatory terms such as “pasty” for naturally light-skinned people who don’t avail themselves of any of these (or lie outdoors for hours to “work on their tan”) before baring flesh in public.

(Personally I think all shades are beautiful, and I’m sure I’m far from alone in that.)

AsAboveSoBelow
AsAboveSoBelow

@Sinkable John: Yeah, maybe I’m being too charitable.

EJ (The Other One)

@LittleLurker:
In my experience, there are two different positions one can take.

1) “Because of my circumstances I may end up behaving in a way that hurts some people. Therefore, I shall restrict my own behaviour in such a way as to minimise the hurt that I cause.”

2) “Because of my circumstances I may end up behaving in a way that hurts some people. Therefore, everyone else should just accept that I’m going to cause hurt and not blame me for it.”

The first position is one I have tremendous compassion for, and which I try to live up to myself. If you adopt that position, I think, then you can’t be said to be an asshole.

If Andrea Hardie feels she can’t be civilised on Twitter, then the solution is for her to not use Twitter.

EDIT:

@Neremanth:
PREACH.

It’s funny that her fellow alt-right people are telling us how white women are spoiled and one should date Asian women instead. It’s almost as if not everyone agrees with sweeping race-based generalisations.

@AsAboveSoBelow

You’re not a troll so I’m gonna not gonna go into troll-bashing mode just yet (also others do it far better than me and I prefer to watch from the sidelines most of the time).

Please refer to the first page. The first comment from Latte Cat, and the reactions from everyone.

Really sorry if this comes across as blunt, it probably is, but at this point I really ain’t willing to deal with this any more than necessary, especially on here.

varalys the dark

Ugh, I’ve been archive binging slowly since discovering this place several months, (just made it to New Year 2015, and yes I AM reading all the comments!) and have learned much about scented fucking candles, misandrous hard chairs, penguin whores and liquid fucking gold, I’ve also found this…. person to be my absolute least favourite one in the manosphere, she’s the human equivalent of getting tin foil stuck to a metal crown and the flailing around you do trying to scrape it off while being in eye watering agony and.. huh that metaphor got a way from me fast. By coincidence I am currently reading the article on her first twitter suspension and suppressing the urge to rage vomit.

@varalys

Since the latest update, Rage Vomit has been buffed to 112% of its original damage output, with also a slightly reduced cooldown. So you should totally spam that. Goes well with crit-based Social Justice Rogue builds, since aiming at their shoes is an automatic critical. And I hear JB wears huge military boots. The slow-down debuff is also always applied on criticals, so that should help loads against the crossbow.

authorialAlchemy
authorialAlchemy

She thinks whiteness is evolutionarily favorable?

Dude, simply living closer to the equator increases our risk of skin cancer.

Sinkable John : Pansy Ass Pinko

Sorry about the spaaaam, but I think I’ve got a constitutional duty or something to report on this.

[Warning : Andrea Hardie’s blog, features strong body-shaming and islamophobia, and also, well, y’know, Andrea Hardie.]

JudgyBitch’s insights on France and the burkini controversy.

Hello, Andrea. Or Janet. Or Judgy. Whichever you prefer. Just so you know, we’re perfectly able to whip up a bullshit controversy by ourselves, and the last thing we need right now is your input. Thank you. Also, #reallynotyourfuckingshield.

varalys the dark

@Sinkable John: Aaaand this is why this place is awesome ‘cos I am laughing hard right now. I have jumped about the archives quite a bit before I decided to start from the beginning so I’m not sure when it was that I read about her trying to crowdfund a crossbow but I got that reference!

Actually in the other game I’ve been playing, The Evil Within, your most valued weapon against “The Haunted” (like zombies but these buggers shoot back) is a crossbow. Suprisingly effective against asshole McNotazombie somewhat overkill I feel against imaginary feminist you imagine are coming to knock on your door and so something imaginary to you.

Also as a Brit and a committed gamer who is white, I’m the sort of pale, off-white of a button mushroom that only a committed sun dodging person can go (“are you mad? Go outside?! There is a firey yellow thing in the sky and the temperature is in double figures!!” actual quote from my mum who was raised in India mocking me mercilessly the other day) so no, not Gold here.

Handsome "These Pretzels Suck" Jack (formerly Pandapool)

“Evolution will always be towards white” but there are less white people now then before, so…evidently evolution didn’t get the memo? Or she’s spouting off nonsense to get a reaction/attention?

Let me correct that, when she says “evolution”, she means what evo psychs think evolution is.

Alan Robertshaw
Alan Robertshaw

@ varalys

I stuck a link to a story that might interest you on one of the other threads. Can’t remember which one of course; but one of the recent ones,

varalys the dark

@Alan: Ooh, I shall nip back and check cheers!

@Alan & Varalys

Spotted it just a few minutes ago, it’s on the “greasy remnants” and pizza thread.

Also, at yer service. Regarding the whole fiery ball of fire angrily scorching folks with fiery wrath ordeal, I reckon that turning your screen brightness up will do wonders too. It’s a lot less painful (seriously, today was 40°C in the shade, after my appointments I ended up drinking my beer in a freezing shower just so my taste buds wouldn’t explode) and I’ve been doing it for years now.

ColeYote
ColeYote

Someone was arrested in Scarborough today for killing three people with a crossbow. Between her general horridness, the fact that she owns a crossbow and the fact that she has publicly expressed a desire to shoot people with it, I honestly half-expected it to be her. But then I remembered she lives in Thunder Bay, not Toronto.

You know what? I’m actually going to report that first tweet as a threat on the Canadian prime minister’s life. Fuck her.

feartheminotaur
feartheminotaur

@Handsome Jack

True. I normally would put quotation marks around words or phrases that are euphemisms or are being misused, but with these clowns, the entire think would be marked up…

“her ‘understanding’ of ‘evolution’ relies on ‘facts’ and ‘logic’ that are only ‘true’ insofar as they ‘support’ her ‘arguments’ “

Fishy Goat
Fishy Goat

@ColeYote :/ That is so awful. :/

(((VioletBeauregarde))): Social Justice Necromancer
(((VioletBeauregarde))): Social Justice Necromancer

Women destroy children and men if they are allowed

You know when you walk into a room and forget why you did? In my case, it was probably because I forgot to destroy a man or child that day. I’m falling behind…please help me get back on track, fellow women! /slathering on the sarcasm

@ColeYote: That’s awful! My thoughts are with those people’s families.

AsAboveSoBelow
AsAboveSoBelow

@Sinkable John: Thank you.

(((VioletBeauregarde))): Social Justice Necromancer
(((VioletBeauregarde))): Social Justice Necromancer

Hey Dave, here’s something else for you to mock

Trigger Warning: It’s Roosh V, need I say more?

kupo
kupo

I haven’t read the comments yet, but I’m so angry at “Unwise to exercise your right against her wishes”. Holy fuck, no one has a right to my fucking body.

@VioletBeauregarde

Goddammit. Roosh tries his hand at science again. Hasn’t he learned the last dozen times or so ?

(((VioletBeauregarde))): Social Justice Necromancer
(((VioletBeauregarde))): Social Justice Necromancer

@John: Right? Plus, that “picture of Lindy before the disease” is bullshit. Lindy was fat pretty much all her life. Roosh is good at one thing though: being Not Even Wrong.

Alan Robertshaw
Alan Robertshaw

@ Violet

You know when you walk into a room and forget why you did?

Yup, then you go back in the kitchen and it’s like “Oh yeah, fire extinguisher”

(((VioletBeauregarde))): Social Justice Necromancer
(((VioletBeauregarde))): Social Justice Necromancer

@Alan: That or the Benadryl

kupo
kupo

I consider internalized misogyny way more dangerous than male misogyny. Slaves maintain the slave system.

I am uncomfortable with this comment on two levels. One, misogyny is not even close to on the same level as slavery. Don’t compare them. Two, don’t shift the blame for oppression onto the oppressed just because they fall in line. Certainly don’t call that worse than the original oppressor. Women wouldn’t “correct” the unacceptable-to-the-patriarchy behavior if the patriarchy didn’t exist, and they have less power so their actions have less impact.

Dog Gone

So………following this idiot’s logic, it would be acceptable for a wife to drug her husband or knock him out or perhaps hold him at gun point, while she violently sodomized his ass against his will. And THAT wouldn’t be rape, because of the marital relationship?

Let’s be clear that is just one version of rape perpetrated on not only men but on women too. A spousal relationship makes no difference to rape being rape. Consent is still consent, and rape is not consensual.

I would not wish rape on anyone, but clearly this airheaded bimbo needs to spend some time raising her consciousness from one of the levels of hell to at least primitive, by perhaps serving for a considerable period of time in a rape crisis center — one where she was not allowed to express her heinous opinions.

varalys the dark

Oh dear, I had a quick look at that Roosh-of-the-unhygenic-arse link and it all seemed pretty sad. What did amuse me was a pop up asking me to sign up for his gaming newsletter. Did he learn nothing from the Reaxxion fiasco? It really does feel like another attempt to be down with the kids, when the average gamers age is probably older than he is now.

ETA: What is grammar? Really time to get some sleep.

Dalillama

@authorialAlchemy

She thinks whiteness is evolutionarily favorable?

Dude, simply living closer to the equator increases our risk of skin cancer.

While it is entirely possible that simple genetic drift accounts for varying regional skin tones, this sort of thing is a perfect example of why people who talk about ‘pinnacles of evolution’ or even ‘x trait is evolutionarily favorable/unfavorable’. Whether a trait is favorable, unfavorable, or neutral in regards to the survival/propagation of any given gene pool is entirely situational, and a changing situation can totally alter which it is. For instance, while pale skin takes a beating in equatorial areas, it allows the generation of more Vitamin D from available sunlight. In cloudy northern latitudes, this may well have been evolutionarily favorable, since the problem is more often too little sun than too much. Of course, that requires understanding and taking into account context, which conservatives refuse to do. It undermines their ability to divide the world into absolutes.

AsAboveSoBelow
AsAboveSoBelow

@Dalillama: As if evolution *could* reach a pinnacle; it never stops.

AsAboveSoBelow
AsAboveSoBelow

David, please delete my comment at the top of this page. Thanks.

nparker
nparker

ColeYote

I also expected it to be her, but I was more sure when I saw the headline.

Goodness. What an awful crime. I hope they find the sicko responsible.

Grogepi
Grogepi

“Universal preferance for white skin”?
You might want to let your lord and saviour Oberstdumkopf Donnie Drumpf in on that secret Hardie.

Why is the hero of white nationalists a goddamn pumpkin-american?

Kat
Kat

Andrea Hardie: hater, blamer of others

Andy Hardy: enthusiastic, makes mistakes but learns from them, happy to make your acquaintance, tolerant

Sometimes the universe makes jokes at our expense.

PS: Unlike Andrea Hardie, Andy Hardy is an American, so he can actually vote in the upcoming election. Or he could if he weren’t fictional.

@Grogepi

Why is the hero of white nationalists a goddamn pumpkin-american?

You just won the thread. I for one am in favor of making Hallowe’en the official International Trump Day. Actually, not.

Kat
Kat

@Grogepi

Why is the hero of white nationalists a goddamn pumpkin-american?

I’m pretty sure David doesn’t allow vegetable-American slurs. I concur with his policy.

Pumpkin adds flavor and nutrition to any dish. (Pumpkin ice cream! Yay!)

Carved pumpkin heads are either frightening or funny on the porch come Halloween.

Native Americans introduced the Pilgrims to the pumpkin.

Pumpkin plays an important role in American literature: the Headless Horseman of the Ichabod Crane story; the Great Pumpkin.

And don’t get me started on kale — the bitter green vegetable that is sweeping the nation!

Kat
Kat

@Dog Gone

Andrea Hardie had a post about that not so long ago. She claimed that she’d raped every man she slept with, and that it was all fine and good and okay with the guy. No mention of violence, of course. It was all a way to say that it’s “fine” when women do it, so CHECKMATE FEMINISTS!

Of course, she has done no such thing.

Alan Robertshaw
Alan Robertshaw

@ kat

We get a lot of sea kale growing on the cliffs round here; I really like it. I’m a big fan of foraging. It’s amazing what’s both edible and free (my favourite food combo)

Grogepi
Grogepi

@Sinkable John
Thanks folks, you’re terrific audience.

But seriously though, there should be some kind of tanning-bed awareness month, where we tell people about the dangers of exhessive tanning.

Like: skin-cancer, leathery skin, verbal diarrhéa, lack of self-awereness, obsessive-compulsive racism and an inability to distinguish oneself from a cartoon character from Jersey Shore.

#MakeCaucasian-Americans-PinkAgain

Grogepi
Grogepi

@Kat

Ah. I see now. This is a proud people, with a rich cultural heritage.

Truly the republican party has succeded in their efforts of minority outreach…

@Kat

Incidentally, you just summed up another one of the reasons one might have a hard time believing anyone would be willing to sleep with someone like her. Also she has a fucking crossbow.

But then again she hangs around MRAs so it’s not like red flags like being a rape apologist apply.

Ouroboros13

@Kimstu

Racist “White Power” types really have no clue what they’re talking about.

People call racists ignorant for a reason.

Handsome "These Pretzels Suck" Jack (formerly Pandapool)

I’m offended that you would even joke about such a sacred holiday. Or any holiday. I’m offended that Trump was ever conceived.

Orion
Orion

Off-topic, but not as off-topic as I’d like.

My alma mater’s Dean of Students just sent a letter to the incoming first years saying, among other things, that he does not “support so-called ‘trigger warnings’ ” or “. . . condone the creation of intellectual safe spaces. . .”

@Orion

Not many people have the honesty to introduce themselves by admitting flat-out that they’re morons. Gotta at least give him credit for that.

(((VioletBeauregarde))): Social Justice Necromancer
(((VioletBeauregarde))): Social Justice Necromancer

I apologize for inflicting that on anyone. In my own defense, I did post a trigger warning

Ray of Rays
Ray of Rays

“The debate an SJW didn’t want to happen -”

I suppose that’s…metaphorically true. I know this one didn’t, in the sense of “dear Bob in heaven, why is this in question?!

Mish
Mish

My partner is from northern India – try telling him that the whole sub-continent is basically a homogeneous lump of people. Too funny.
Silly, silly JB. Better not tell her who the original Aryans were 😀

LaterSpaceCowboy
LaterSpaceCowboy

Oh man, I didn’t realize “Oriental” was a thing anyone said anymore. I remember dating a young Chinese America woman in college and that was where I first learned that that word was considered outmoded within the Asian American community.