a voice for men alt-right andrea hardie antifeminism antifeminist women FemRAs ironic nazis Islamophobia judgybitch misogyny MRA rape rape culture sockpuppetry twitter

JudgyBitch on marital rape, killing Trudeau, and why she thinks white skin is GOLD

The self-proclaimed Judgy Bitch is back
The self-proclaimed Judgy Bitch is back

I stand corrected: In a recent post I suggested that Andrea “JudgyBitch” Hardie, after at least two Twitter permabans, had been successfully kicked off the social media platform. As was pointed out to me shortly after I put up that post, she had already returned to Twitter with a new account. Welcome the new “Janet Bloomfield,” same as the old “Janet Bloomfield.”

I hadn’t done much more than glance at her latest account until yesterday, but it turns out she’s been keeping pretty busy. In my previous post, I discussed her thoughts on the possibility of nuking Mecca and killing all the millions of Muslims living or visiting there (she would be all in favor of it if she thought it would be “effective” against Islam).

But she has equally terrible thoughts on many other important issues of the day as well! For example, she’s been …

Calling for the murder of Canada’s Prime Minister:

Suggesting that women shouldn’t have the vote because women are more likely to file for divorce than men:

Advocating religious discrimination in the workplace:

Using the anti-gay slur favored by her Internet idol, the egotistical yet self-hating Milo Yiannopoulos:

Declaring rape in marriage to be a bit of a dick move, but not real rape:

Basically auditioning for the Klan, or whatever equivalent group they have up in Canada:

But there’s one thing she disagrees about with the proudly racist #altright: She doesn’t think that “White Genocide” is a real thing.

Of course, her reasons for this are racist as hell.

Er, what?

As I mentioned in my last post, Hardie is still listed on A Voice for Men as the site’s “Director [of] Social Media,” and she was one of the speakers at last month’s International Conference on Men’s Issues in London.

Latte Cat
Latte Cat

She actually has some sort of social disorder. Maybe her mother abused her growing up. Either way, she has some serious issues. No normal thinking person behaves the way she does or says the things she does. What’s even more sickening is the fact she has children, and at least one is a girl as far as I know. Imagine being raised in such a poisonous environment.

Alan Robertshaw
Alan Robertshaw

I’m more of a fractional-reserve whitey myself.

Berdache from a previous life
Berdache from a previous life

Universal preference for white skin? Since when? Judging by all the couples I see with radically different skin tones in the two people, looks likes it’s hardly universal among people with white skin, much less the rest of the world.

Love to know if she has any “facts” to back that up or if it’s just her making up stuff as she goes along.

Souriquois

What in the serious hell?

She realized somebody was arrested for threatening to kill Trudeau two weeks ago.

And he was associated with that group Soldiers of Odin.

EJ (The Other One)

@Latte Cat:
I didn’t know she had a daughter. That poor girl; do we know if anyone can do anything for her?

Regardless, I’m going to have to disagree with you and cite the comments policy on something you mentioned: please do not internet-diagnose people with disordered behaviour. There are many perfectly healthy people who believe what she believes (once upon a time, a significant chunk of the nation that I was born in, for example.)

Weatherwax
Weatherwax

I’m not sure it’s entirely accurate to group different ethnicities together (“Arab & Other – including non white Hispanics”) to fabricate a racial group, then claim “White” is the smallest.

OTOH, given that the entire notion of race is a social construct, maybe she has every right to make up her own definitions. At least she’s included the definition for our edification.

Can we all start making up our own arbitrary categories of people, or is it just her?

Gert
Gert

Reading anything by/about JudgyBitch arouses in me a desperate longing to study and better understand human psychology.

As the psychiatrist says in the relevant Fawlty Towers episode re. one of Basil’s many self-inflicted kerfuffles: “there’s enough material there to fill an entire conference!”

Mels
Mels

Latte Cat, please no armchair diagnoses. Lots of people are abuse survivors and manage not to be antagonistic jerks like Bloomfield.

Does anyone know wtf “ISISchan” is supposed to mean? I studied Japanese and know what the -chan form of address is, but not what the significance is here. Anime Nazis making a joke?

LindsayIrene
LindsayIrene

Yeah, sure, white skin is the gold standard, but just try trading some skins for goods and people get all upset and use hurtful words like ‘serial killer’.

Scented Fucking Hard Chairs
Scented Fucking Hard Chairs

Attention #ISISちゃん PLEASE KILL @JustinTrudeau FIRST. He’s fucking gay. You don’t know what that means. It’s Ok.

She does know that they don’t have Twitter in prison, right?

(Hey, David, can you delete Latte Cat’s post? I’m trying not to dogpile them, but as someone who’s a mentally ill child abuse survivor yet decidedly not a bigoted, murderous asshole… Yeah.)

Axecalibur: Middle Name Danger
Axecalibur: Middle Name Danger

Arabs number about 400m, and all MENA peoples only ~800. But sure, 1.1b. Same thing really… And I like (/s) how ‘Oriental’, south Asian, white, and black are categories alongside Arab. As if that makes any fuckin sense. Also, so we’re just not gonna talk about indigenous Americans or Pacific islanders? Don’t wanna mess with your victim complex? Aight, just askin…

Re: marital rape
OK, so it’s sex against someone’s wishes. And it’s illegal. But it’s not rape. Cos reasons? Ignoring whether or not it should be illegal (ABSO FUCKIN LUTELY), it definitely is. So you can’t pretend it doesn’t exist. It does, and, if you do it, don’t be surprised when burly types with sticks throw you in a cage

Re: white skin
[citation needed]

@Mels
I super wish I couldn’t read kana right about now. Cleanse that knowledge from my mind. “ISIS-chan” makes my brain cry

Lea
Lea

I second SFHC’s request.

Flora
Flora

This leaky ziplock baggie of bile and excrement makes me embarrassed to be an Albertan. Fortunately, even here in the redneck capital of the redneck province, the annual white power rally at city hall is attended only by a few idiots, and counter protested by many times their number. I don’t know how she could call herself a minority though, given the ethnic demographics of Alberta: http://www.statcan.gc.ca/tables-tableaux/sum-som/l01/cst01/demo26j-eng.htm
(These are self described so there is considerable overlap, but basically in a population of 3.2 million, 3 million are accounted for by the first three categories – European origin, Britush Isles origin, and English.)

J^3 (@JoeKlemmer)
J^3 (@JoeKlemmer)

@Mel’s –

“ISISchan” is probably a reference related to 4chan, et.al. At least that’s my guess.

KafkaNoMore
KafkaNoMore

I am sorry for the children of JudgyBitch, especially for the daughter. Her mother will most probably transmit her internalized misogyny to her. So the potential the poor kid had that doesn’t revolves around kitchen work and raising children, will never be discovered by her.

And the daughter of JudgyBitch will probably transmit it to her own daughters.

I consider internalized misogyny way more dangerous than male misogyny. Slaves maintain the slave system.

On the other note, it is good that JudgyBitch “spits” her poison again. She thinks what the MRA/MGTOW think and says it out loudly. And what she says isn’t pretty to hear to the average person. She does more good for us than we think.

Eyes on the Right

All in favor of nuking this account from orbit?

Gert
Gert

In the light of calls for Latte Cat’s post to be deleted, I may need to clarify my own comment.

There’s no reason to believe JudgyBitch is mentally ill.

But I do wonder what kind of psychology (for want of a better term) makes a person (like JB and her followers) choose the wrong side of clear-cut arguments so consistently and forcefully.

Why is it that what are clear, open and shut cases makes certain people come up with the exact wrong position?

That’s the spirit of my previous comment.

Moggie
Moggie

Mels:

Fucking disrespectful is what it is. Should definitely be ISIS-sama.

And yes, pretty sure this is Anime Nazism. But why is that a thing?

Axecalibur: Middle Name Danger
Axecalibur: Middle Name Danger

@EJ
*Dries brain tears… mostly*

Howard
Howard

AFAIK, ISIS-chan is a moe anthropomorphism (google it) of ISIS made by people from 2channel (basically the Japanese equivalent of 4chan). The goal was to flood google searches for ISIS with pictures of ISIS-chan, and try and drown out their propaganda.

Not sure why Hardie is referencing this, though.

weirwoodtreehugger: communist bonobo

Weatherwax,

I thought that was weird too. According to that chart, Native American and First Nation people are more numerous than Europeans. Huh?

Makroth
Makroth

I sent a link to one of her earlier posts directly to @twitter. She’s still here. I doubt anything will happen if i show them her encouraging murder… again. That site continues to be a joke.

Viscaria
Viscaria

@Axe

I laughed out loud at “Arab + Other.” Like, yes, of course white people will make up the smallest group if you take all of the smaller groups and combine them.

@Flora, I share your Albertan embarrassment. Albertassment?

Valentine
Valentine

In my experience I find that people who hold bigoted views like hardie have had easy lives and have a lot of privilege and generally have had a shelteted life. That said I don’t get this idea of jumping to explain WHY someone thinks the things they think, rather than talking about WHAT they think. Just cos someone suffered or didn’t suffer never excuses horrible views and behaviours.

Viscaria
Viscaria

White supremacists: There are huge differences between the races! Race affects cognitive ability, artistic ability, propensity to violence, and more!

Also white supremacists: Arab, non-white Latin@, same diff.

Buttercup Q. Skullpants
Buttercup Q. Skullpants

Whites are an endangered species and need special protection. But don’t worry! Evolution is going to make everyone white.

Wut?

somebody
somebody

I’m so freaking pissed! Seeing this, and also what just happened to Leslie Jones.

There needs to be real life consequences for people who spew all this hate online and engage in cyber harassment.

Aren’t they breaking some discrimination laws or something??

In Australia there was video footage of this person racially abusing someone on the train. Later on she was brought before a judge and charged.

The same should happen to Janet Bloomfield and people like her.

Fishy Goat
Fishy Goat

@RCMPAlberta and @edmontonpolice exist. >:D

Axecalibur: Middle Name Danger
Axecalibur: Middle Name Danger

@Viscaria
And it’s still wrong. Like, I’m a nerd. Massive. My nerdiness, not my body volume. I like demographics. It’s interesting to me. There are not even close to 1.4b black people. Unless you’re counting any and every dark skinned person, but then why not count every light skinned person as white? Maybe 1b if you stretch the definition to the breaking point. What’s left over after taking the non ‘other’ groups out is in the billions. None of these numbers add up. These are the people who’ll try to tell you that 80,000% of dead white people are killed by black people. It’s in a sinister chart, so it must be true

(Of course, people don’t fit into clean categories. Plenty of overlap, so there might be 1.4b black people. Tho, if you’re a white supremacist, you reject all that. So, like, pick one)

Also white supremacists: Arab, non-white Latin@, same diff

Ha!

Arctic Ape
Arctic Ape

I guess those would be lumped in “other” together with Arabic-speaking Latin Americans and Spanish-speaking Middle Easterners.

All in favor of nuking this account from orbit?

I would, if it were effective against sockpuppeting.

CPphazor
CPphazor

Wait, you’re telling me Heat street had a debate where Vox Day basically said ‘Yeh marital rape isnt real’ and Hest street were like ‘Yeh take that SJWs’?

This can’t be good

Lea
Lea

I notice that according to JB, men and white people manage to be superior and responsible for all the good things yet are simotaneously oppressed minorities.

That’s an impressive a mount of double think.

Sinkable John : Pansy Ass Pinko
Sinkable John : Pansy Ass Pinko

I have to second what everyone else said about Latte Cat’s comment. Don’t… do that, please. Some of us have been through abuse as children, and none of us are JudgyBitch. Abuse doesn’t automatically turn people into assholes, and people don’t need abuse to become assholes : they’re the only ones ultimately responsible for that.

@WWTH

Denialism, maybe ? It’s not uncommon for them to pretend that their precious white man never, y’know, killed off a lot of pretty much everyone else. They often bloat figures just to support that point.

@somebody

Find a way to have her deported to France, make her a citizen here. We’ll take care of the rest, trust us.

Our laws are much, much stricter on what constitutes hate speech. I don’t fully agree with it on principle, but principle only applies in a perfect world so we’ll make do with what we got now. It’s only ever had positive effects on our own fascistoid dipshits. Mostly they’re fucking quieter.

Gert
Gert

@CPphazor:

Not sure that is what it means but Louise Mensch’s replies to Vox are in parts less than admirable. And outright ridiculous in others.

I’m guessing having the Bible as your guide with regards to what constitutes rape is no guarantee for getting it right.

She also claims Galileo was burnt at the stake by Catholics. What kind of an ignoramus doesn’t know that simply never happened?

Bruno Giordano, yes. Not Galileo.

LittleLurker
LittleLurker

TW: Child Abuse

JB herself used to have a post about what childhood experiences “taught” her what she knows about men and women and feminism. Her feminist mother divorced JB’s father and then bad-mouthed him to the kids, she ended up hating both her parents for a while then “reconnected” with her father and learned everything was her mother’s fault. She also said both her parents physically abused her, if I remember correctly.

The blog post seems to be deleted, if you’re interested I found a post on a forum called “freejinger” that discusses the contents of the post.

Careful, they are kind of snarky most times and can be quite nasty sometimes when they dislike people.

She must have deleted it only a short time ago, because I remember reading it a month or so ago… Anyway, maybe that’s where LatteCat got her opinion from, because JB herself used to say she was abused and that’s why she is this way…

Anyway, not having had the most perfect childhood myself, I still don’t think it’s okay to claim that as an excuse. As you said, plenty of people with actually pretty horrible lives manage to be decent people. And what I got from that post both her parents acted shitty, she just completely blames her mother and “feminism”.

And she has two daughters, one a young teen. Which makes you sick when you think about how she advocates for example things like “conscription” for pregnancy for young women and then when one of her creepy commenters says something like: “And it should be okay to rape them if they don’t want”, she answers: “I like that idea.” I seriously hope her daughter never sees that. Quite apart from the fact that the whole thing was a bit to close to Lebensborn ideology to not be scary…

ETA: Not entirely sure, but if this post is out of line, too, delete it right along with the other one please! I just thought this might help stop speculation?

Tabby Lavalamp
Tabby Lavalamp

Gosh. Graphs really work well getting your point across if you just throw in all the data that works against your point in as “OTHER”.

LittleLurker
LittleLurker

I forgot something above.

If I were to say: “No matter what your experiences are, being an asshole is a choice!”, would that be disrespectful towards any kind of survivor by minimizing the impact their experiences had on their lives?
That’s what I would intuitively say to people like JB, but I’m never sure about this and I know I was really privileged in how much help I got with my own issues, so. I don’t want to hurt anyone by minimizing their experiences.

Sinkable John : Pansy Ass Pinko
Sinkable John : Pansy Ass Pinko

@LittleLurker

As always, I can only speak from my own experience, but maybe this will help.

I drift into asshole mode pretty often, and mental health issues as well as past experiences can in part be blamed for those events. Additionally, I eventually end up realizing how much of an asshole I’ve been, and apologize for it, and basically spend the rest of my life trying to make up for it.
I don’t think I’m an asshole of JB’s caliber – especially since it seems to be her default setting. (that goes for the whole alt-right movement, by the way)

Hope that helps with the distinction.

feartheminotaur
feartheminotaur

“Evolution will always be towards white” but there are less white people now then before, so…evidently evolution didn’t get the memo? Or she’s spouting off nonsense to get a reaction/attention?

Yeah, probably the second one.

LindsayIrene
LindsayIrene

When you make an effort to inflict your assholish ways on the world (i.e. registering for multiple Twitter accounts), then, yes, it is indeed a choice.

Policy of Madness
Policy of Madness

I’m surprised no one said anything yet about how the chart refers to “ethnic minorities” but it is clearly addressing only race. It’s a breathtaking display of ignorance to lump all “Orientals” into one group and claim we’re discussing ethnicity.

Even without that hilarious “other” category and the extremely questionable numbers, the chart fails on the most fundamental level. Somehow it’s not surprising that JB thinks it’s making a fair point!

banned@4chan.org
banned@4chan.org

ISIS-chan

Moe is a disease.

Andzzz
Andzzz

Awww, Jandrea sweetie. No matter how scared and angry you get, the world isn’t going to stop changing around you.

Lady Mondegreen
Lady Mondegreen

A history of abuse in childhood is common among people with personality disorders. That is not saying “abuse automatically makes people assholes” or “all abused children grow up to have personality disorders.” It’s not saying “all mentally ill people (or even all personality-disordered people) are bigots.”

(I’m mentally ill, in case anyone’s keeping score.)

sevenofmine
sevenofmine

The lumping together of Arab and non-white Hispanic is just…what? You’d think even a rabid racist would spot that flaw. And what about Brazilians who are non-white? They’re not on the Indian subcontinent but they’re also not Hispanic. Further, the entirety of Central/South America is racially diverse but I’d bet large sums of real money I don’t have that people like JB wouldn’t consider anyone hailing from Central/South America to be white even though many would pass as white (in the estimation of racists) until they spoke.

Rabid Rabbit
Rabid Rabbit

@sevenofmine

Maybe it’s because Hispanics-as-in-Spanish were contaminated back in the days of al-Andalus?

leftwingfox
leftwingfox

This is sort of an ideological death spiral you see from a lot of “edgy” folks. They start by bucking “political correctness” to get attention as “truth telling free thinkers”, only to find that attention fading when people categorize them. Some snag on the remaining fibers of their moral compass and stop dropping into the abyss, some get in a fight with their new allies and push off in a new direction, and some become true believers and spiral into… well… that.

LittleLurker
LittleLurker

@John
Yes, it helped. Thank you for answering.

@LI
That was my first thought as well. Just wanted to make sure, but it seems I’m not the only one who thinks like this. Thanks.

Kimstu
Kimstu

Plus it’s extremely peculiar, in terms of “racial” classification, to lump together everybody in the South Asian subcontinent as “Indian and other”. There’s at least much variation in skin color and other physical characteristics among South Asian people as there is between white and black Americans:

“White”-looking child from Pakistan

“Asian/Oriental”-looking child from Ladakh

“Indian”-looking child from central India

“Black”-looking child from Sri Lanka

Racist “White Power” types really have no clue what they’re talking about.

1 2 3 4