david has questions trump

What are the worst things Donald Trump has ever said or done?

The Donald, saying something terrible, probably
The Donald, saying something terrible, probably

Ok, so I’m assembling a list of the worst things Donald Trump has said and done, at any point in his long and illustrious career. I’ve got dozens of examples already, but I don’t want to miss any good ones.

If you’d like to help out, please post any you can think of in the comments. These can be vague — “didn’t he once say something along the lines of x?” — to specific, with links to sources, if you’ve got them.

Thanks!

Tara the Antisocial Social Worker
Tara the Antisocial Social Worker

I think the “Second Amendment people” comments tops (bottoms?) the list. He all but put out a hit on his opponent.

(((Catherwood)))
(((Catherwood)))

It might be useful to consult Chris Hayes’s top ten list — it’s a rotating list, which means that as outrageous things enter the list, the elderly outrageous things from a couple of days ago have to go.

I think the “blood coming out of her… wherever” remark has to go on the list, because it’s succinct and captures his disdain for women so pithily.

Tara the Antisocial Social Worker
Tara the Antisocial Social Worker

Accusing the judge in his “university” scam case of bias because he was “Mexican” (by way of Indiana).

Scented Fucking Hard Chairs
Scented Fucking Hard Chairs

He (allegedly) raped a 13-year-old girl (TW: Everything).

It could only be worse if he raped and “Disappeared” a 12-year-old girl – oh, wait, he (allegedly) did that too (TW: Everything squared).

Sinkable John : Pansy Ass Pinko
Sinkable John : Pansy Ass Pinko

What SFHC said.
And just below that, running for president and all that ensued.

Joekster
Joekster

I think he made fun of Clinton during one of the primaries for taking a restroom break.

weirwoodtreehugger: communist bonobo

A lot of mine have already been said. Perving on Ivanka has got to rank high as well. And the Mexicans are rapists comment was another gem

Imaginary Petal
Imaginary Petal

Raping his ex-wife was a low point too.

Alex Stallwitz
Alex Stallwitz

How about when he accused Ted Cruz’s dad Rafel Cruz of being an accomplice in the Kennedy assassination which is considered one of the greatest crimes of the 20th century.

Anarchoanticapitalism
Anarchoanticapitalism

“criminals, rapists, mexicans” does it for me.

Ms Vyv
Ms Vyv

I think it would be interesting (and fair!) to challenge Trump supporters to come up with a matching list of ‘terrible’ things Clinton has said. The contrast would be surely fairly telling?

A quick Google tells me one time a right wing website once got in a tizzy that she said whites are the beneficiaries of systemic racism, which to me seems like, um, fairly basic common knowledge and sense, but hey, to Trump supporters may be like declaring WWIII.

(((VioletBeauregarde))): Social Justice Necromancer
(((VioletBeauregarde))): Social Justice Necromancer

This may not compare with the rapes he’s done, but I found it disgusting when he made fun of that disabled reporter. As someone with high-functioning autism myself that really pissed me off! (It would piss me off even if I were neurotypical)

Dr. Thang
Dr. Thang

Well don’t forget that he pretended to be his own publicist for years, then confessed to it, saying it was all a big joke, even though he did it all seriously and there was nothing to indicate it was a joke. Then when asked about it recently, he said that never happened and he didn’t know what they were talking about, even though he already confessed to it.
But no, Hillary is the corrupt liar who we can’t trust, totally.
I also remember something about him trying to get this old scottish couple kicked out of the home they lived in for decades so he could build a golf course. He like blasted them with music and lights all night to try to get them to leave.

Virgin Mary
Virgin Mary

Accusing Obama of creating ISIS.

Snowberry
Snowberry

Trump doesn’t pay subcontractors or contract workers, pretty much ever. Or his own employees half the time. He’s even occasionally stiffed his lawyers.

For all his talk about jobs creation, he’s probably destroyed more jobs than anyone else in the US.

(Edit: I tried to provide a link, but the entire comment doesn’t show up when I include it)

magnesium
magnesium

Doesn’t compare to rape allegations, but I thought his comment about Mccain was especially shitty:

Impressive that it didn’t sway more of the supposedly pro-military republican voters.

DoctorWorm
DoctorWorm

Going back a while, he took out a full-page newspaper ad calling for the Central Park Five to get the death penalty. They were innocent, by the way.

Paradoxical Intention - Resident Cheeseburger Slut

He also gleefully celebrated the housing crash because he could buy up lots of property for cheap.

Alex Stallwitz | August 20, 2016 at 5:14 pm

I don’t agree with Ted Cruz on anything politically, but I will give him props for refusing to back someone who levied lots of personal attacks against his family. Trump was way out of line for attacking his family like that. His father, his wife (which Trump later “apologized” for), everyone.

Good on you, Senator Cruz. You have my respect for that. Whatever a pansexual girlflux pagan liberal feminist’s respect is worth to you.

Ohlmann
Ohlmann

The blood coming from “her wherever” is the worst one from me. I guess the fact it was so gratuitous and random got me.

Paul Beaulieu
Paul Beaulieu

When told of his supporters beating an Hispanic man on the street, his response was “people who are following me are very passionate. They love this country and they want this country to be great again. They are passionate.” https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/08/21/trump-says-fans-are-very-passionate-after-hearing-one-of-them-allegedly-assaulted-hispanic-man/

Trump attacking Somali refugees in Minnesota and Maine

Trump saying of President Obama and ISIS: “Look guys, we’re led by a man that either is not tough, not smart or has something else in mind. And the something else in mind — people can’t believe it. People cannot believe that President Obama is acting the way he acts and can’t even mention the words radical Islamic terrorism. There’s something going on. It’s inconceivable. There’s something going on.”

Axecalibur: Middle Name Danger
Axecalibur: Middle Name Danger

“My African American”: he wanted to say [slur] so bad

‘The terrorist in Paris and San Bernardino didn’t come from Sweden: not an exact quote. Regardless, pretty fuckin stupid, considering one of the most prolific modern terrorists came from Norwaycomment image

‘If you want me to’: again, not a direct quote. His answer when asked to denounce David Duke

Edit: better pic

DMW
DMW

I’m gonna toss the whole “nobody will elect a black person to office again because President Obama is so terrible” statement into the ring. It’s the sort of thing that would only ever be said of a minority politician. When a straight white older male politician messes up, nobody ever suggests that we might (or we should) stop electing straight white older men.

FairyLip
FairyLip

@Axecalibur

“My African American”: he wanted to say [slur] so bad

I’m glad I’m not the only one who noticed that.

Anyway, of course, the Muslim ban and the Khan family have to go on the list. So does the “build a wall” comments, of course. Just wanted to get the obvious out of the way.

Virgin Mary
Virgin Mary

Tweeting a picture of his dick.
(I really, really hope this is a hoax, but I can’t tell anymore)

Axecalibur: Middle Name Danger
Axecalibur: Middle Name Danger

@Mary
abcnews.com.co? I thought the site was abcnews.go.com
I’m going with bullshit. And the article makes no sense either

ETA: definitely bullshit. That is some of the weakest satire…

Virgin Mary
Virgin Mary

@axe

I hope you’re right, but Trumpton does have that Breitfart guy as a campaign manager now. I thought that was satire, but it turned out to be true.

msexceptiontotherule
msexceptiontotherule

“What in the hell do you have to lose” – said to African American voters.

Scented Fucking Hard Chairs
Scented Fucking Hard Chairs

@Virgin Mary

From that article:

David Mikkelson, founder of Snopes.com, a website known for its biased opinions and inaccurate information they write about stories on the internet in order to generate advertising revenue, told ABC News that he approves of what a story like this about Donald Trump is accomplishing.

Yeah, I’m pretty sure it’s supposed to be satire. Or “Satire,” since the headline is totally believable, the site’s a ripoff and the butt of the “Joke” is Snopes for some fuck-knows how-is-that-even-related reason.

EDIT: NINJA’D!

Sarah
Sarah

Apparently he’s tried on multiple occasions to use his money and clout to operate the machinery of government to his own ends, especially trying to use eminent domain to force people out of their homes and small businesses so he can expand his casinoes and such. There’s more here: https://youtu.be/UYK72KXFhr8

Rabid Rabbit
Rabid Rabbit

This is going back a while, and he’s topped it since, but remember how he was the one who kept the Obama birth certificate thing going?

LindsayIrene
LindsayIrene

Where the hell does a draft-dodger like Trump get the nerve to criticize someone for being a POW, anyway? His handlers should put a shock collar on him, so they can zap when when he’s about to say something truly boneheaded.

Wondering
Wondering

This is more about his supporters than him, but he made that comment about being able to shoot someone and not lose voters.

Johanna "Actually Godzilla" Roberts
Johanna "Actually Godzilla" Roberts

If you’re looking for the worst things he’s ever DONE a woman has come forward saying he sexually assaulted her when she was thirteen years old back in the 90s. There’s also the reported rape of his wife Ivana and the groping/attempted assault of a… writer, I believe it was?

He does this and talks about how great he’d be for women.

Oh, and he wants to date his daughter.

JoeB
JoeB

Not particularly awful but probably the most delusional: Saying last night that in his 2020 reelection campaign he’ll win 95% of the African American vote.

Lkeke35
Lkeke35

Social Justice Necromancer: I’m neurotypical and my flabber was gassted by that remark . I remember looking at my TV, and asking out loud, “Man, what the Hell did you just do?!!” I sat with my mouth open for a good ten seconds.

That Is a perfect example of the kind of juvenile, narcissistic dudbro isht, that sums him out. No sense, no class, and the complete and utter opposite of the classy, suave, and thoughtful Obama.

Lindsayirene: I think a shock collar would have the unintended side effect of killing him, they’d be shocking him too often.

Buttercup Q. Skullpants
Buttercup Q. Skullpants

The worst things Donald Trump has done? Where do you even start? Or end?

Here’s a few random sleazy escapades. (TW for the first item)

– Ripped out Ivana’s hair in a fit of fury and retaliation over a botched scalp operation (she had recommended the doctor) prior to raping her

– Used the tragic deaths of three of his top executives in a helicopter crash to plant a fake PR story that he, too, was supposed to be on that helicopter, and miraculously cheated death at the last minute, isn’t that amazing. I’m sure the families of those executives loved that.

– Destroyed two Art Deco friezes from the old Bonwit Teller building, which the Metropolitan Museum of Art had wanted to preserve for their collection. The building was to be demolished to make way for Trump Towers. Reportedly Trump was angry that it was going to delay the project by two weeks, so he ordered the sculptures to be cut up with acetylene torches and smashed. Then, posing as his own publicist, John Barron, he told the New York Times that the pieces were “without artistic merit” and not worth the $32,000 it would have cost to remove them intact. Art historians were aghast.

– Advocated war crimes during his campaign, including killing the families of terrorists and doing “worse than waterboarding”

– Adopting Roy Cohn (McCarthy counsel and mob attorney) as his mentor and having various ties to organized crime

– Ordering black casino employees off the floor whenever he visited

– Calling Miss Universe winner Alicia Machado “Miss Piggy” and forcing her to work out in front of 80 media representatives after she gained 15 pounds

– Sending Gail Collins a copy of an article she’d written which was critical of Trump with her photo circled and “The Face of a Dog!” scrawled across it

– Promoting birther, anti-vaxxer, and anti-global warming theories

– Comparing gay marriage to a preference for weird golf putters.

Buttercup Q. Skullpants
Buttercup Q. Skullpants

One more:

– Bankrolled an ad demonizing the St. Regis Mohawk Tribe as drug addicts and criminals in order to whip up opposition and protect his own casino from competition.

These are like potato chips. You just can’t stop. It’s endless.

Travalanche
Travalanche

Definitely seconding DoctorWorm on the Central Park Five ad. Calling for the execution of five innocent teenagers is pretty heinous shit.

Really drives the point home that his bombastic, use-position-of-power-to-smear-minorities attitude towards the criminal justice system (and public policy) is NOT a recent development, he’s been operating that way for years.

Incidentally my first thought when I saw the headline for this was “Are we talking EVER, or just this past year”

Bina

Existing, really.

Mo
Mo

Paying 5 million in taxes in New Jersey when he owed 25 million.

Hiring a foreign agent as his campaign manager.

Scented Fucking Hard Chairs
Scented Fucking Hard Chairs

Particularly notable are his ties to the Russian Mafia, especially considering all his other links to Russia (his bestest buddy Putin, the email hacks, the on-stage “Joke” about further email hacks).

Seriously, these guys wanna talk about corruption? There‘s their fucking corruption. *annoyed GLaDOS noises* How is this not literally treason?

Tara the Antisocial Social Worker
Tara the Antisocial Social Worker

The Daily Show ran an old clip from when his daughter Tiffany was born. The interviewer asked some fluffy question about how the baby resembled him, and how she resembled Marla. He said something about how we’d just have to wait and see how her chest developed (can’t remember the exact wording, but it was surreal).

Dr. Thang
Dr. Thang

@JoeB
My god, he seriously said that? I knew he was a delusional narcissist, but even a north korean dictator would find it hard to believe that he could go from 1% to 95% of the black vote with a second campaign.

Oh yeah, and I remembered another one. There was that time a guy showed up to one of his rallies saying the klan supports Trump, which is a fact, and Trump had him kicked out while lamenting the fact that they can’t punch him in the face today because of political correctness, which is ruining everything. Now I know people who never stop whining about political correctness are really just entitled manbaby hypocrites who want to be assholes without repercussions and have anyone they don’t agree with censored, but even most of them aren’t dumb enough to think physical assault has anything to do with political correctness, it’s a law that has been around pretty much since laws have existed.
But despite encouraging violence and all the violence his supporters have committed at his rallies, when a large group of protestors showed up to one of them, he canceled his speech because he was afraid his supporters would be attacked and he’s “against violence”. It was an incredibly transparent attempt at deflection, trying to make anti-Trump protestors look like the REAL violent ones who will attack people who oppose them, even though his own supporters have been the only ones doing that.

Axecalibur: Middle Name Danger
Axecalibur: Middle Name Danger

Violent thing, sexist thing, racist thing, pedophilic rape, suspicious disappearance, stupid thing, incestuous thing, hypocritically racist thing, spousal rape, conspiratorial thing, ableist thing, fraud, cartoon villainy, conspiratorial thing, fraud, stupid thing, violent racist thing, dickish thing, violent thing, racist thing, conspiratorial thing, racist thing, stupid racist thing, racist thing, racist thing, racist thing, fraud, racist thing, violent thing, sexual assault, stupid thing, domestic violence, narcissistic assholery, cultural vandalism, war crime advocacy, thuggery, racist business practices, fatmisogyny, sexist thing, conspiratorial thing, homophobic thing, racist cartoon villainy, borderline treason, incestuous thing, stupid violent thing…

Only page one…

Scented Fucking Hard Chairs
Scented Fucking Hard Chairs

Oh, and the Draper Sterling (probable) campaign fund embezzlement scheme, of course.

(I’m making sure to include sources because mine all sound like the kind of thing a satirist would say before ending on “And he eats puppies!” Yet they’re all real. The fuck…)

Axecalibur: Middle Name Danger
Axecalibur: Middle Name Danger

@SFHC

“And he eats puppies!”

I’m not willing to put anything past rich, white, conservative, politicians. There is a precedence among them for heinous shit involving aminals
comment image

Mike
Mike

Ones that come to mind for me:

– Back in the early days of his career, he was known as a realtor who wouldn’t rent to black people.

– The whole Central Park Five thing – not just because of the violent and racist rhetoric in his original ad, but also his refusal to admit that they were innocent even after DNA evidence had proved it conclusively.

– I don’t know all the details, but it’s said that he intentionally ran his casinos into the ground in the interest of shady financial machinations.

– And of course there’s his legendary stiffing of the contractors who worked on his various buildings.

– And, there are stories about how he forced people out of their homes to build his casinos.

– He’s openly called for imperialist wars of aggression against other countries – like, the idea being that the U.S. should invade smaller countries and plunder their natural resources.

– Feels like a long time ago now, but of course he spearheaded the whole ‘birther’ movement.

– As a New Yorker, I hate how his ugly buildings have eaten-up some important chunks of the skyline and taken over the Columbus Circle area, but there are plenty of renters who’ve been happy to move into those places, so I can’t entirely fault Trump for those…

Neremanth
Neremanth

Definitely not the worst thing he’s ever done, but I’m rather fond of the email his campaign sent British (and other foreign) MPs asking for money. Because right at the same time as asking for donations it would be illegal for him to receive, it mentions “crooked Hillary” and the “corrupt, deep-pocketed donors backing her”.

(I mean, I’m pretty sure it was incompetence in not checking the email list he used only had US citizens on it rather than a deliberate intention to obtain donations from foreigners, but still, you’d kind of hope someone in the running for President of any country would be conducting his operations with due care to ensure he didn’t accidentally do something illegal.)

Mish
Mish

This clip doesn’t cover anything new, and mayhap everyone here has already seen it, but …

It does a lovely job highlighting how DT has contradicted himself on basically everything, including abortion, HRC, foreign policy, healthcare, etc. etc. by juxtaposing his ‘for’ and ‘against’ statements.

1 2 3 4