"ethics" #gamergate antifeminism entitled babies milo narcissism oppressed white men post contains sarcasm yeah that's the ticket yeah totally sure right

Breitbart’s Milo Yiannopoulos accused of giving his “Privilege Grant” to … himself

Allegedly
Milo, allegedly

Milo Yiannopoulos’s “Privilege Grant” was announced with great fanfare back in January. The alleged college scholarship program, designed to tweak PC sensibilities by offering money only to white males, was supposed to start offering scholarships this fall, providing 50 lucky white dudes $2500 each, for a total of $125,000 in its initial year, $25,000 of which would come from Milo himself.

Well, the school year is almost upon us, and … nothing. Not only has the fund failed to distribute any of the promised money; it hasn’t even set up an application form on its website.

Now YouTuber Margaret MacLennan, a self-described “basic monarchist and conservative” who was the original “director” of the alleged scholarship fund and who helped Milo raise money for it, is asking where the money went.

On Reddit, someone called enough__is___enough is flat out accusing Milo of taking the money and running, posting a detailed set of accusations in the EnoughTrumpSpam subreddit:

1886 UnverifiedThe_Donald Monderator, Breitbart editor and Trump Shill, Milo Yiannopoulos -- Starts a grant for White Males to go to post-secondary and STEALS all the donations for himself. Promptly shuts down Grant after collecting THOUSANDS for his personal gain. (self.EnoughTrumpSpam) submitted 21 hours ago * by enough__is___enough -

According to enough__is___enough, “the former director of the now defunct grant [says that] donations for the grant were routed into Milo’s business, Caligula Limited” — a business that has apparently since been dissolved. MacLennan — presumably the “former director” alluded to — Tweeted what appears to be the wire transfer instructions for donations, which suggest that the money was to go directly into Milo’s bank account.

Milo says the accusations in the Reddit post are “garbage,” as he put it in a Facebook comment today. On the Privilege Grant website he or one of his army of interns has put up a slightly more detailed response, claiming that, hey, he’s just running a little late with the whole “actually giving money out” thing. His excuse? He’s been TOO FAMOUS to get the grant pulled together.

“The initial flurry of interest in the Privilege Grant, and my skyrocketing media profile, left us behind on logistics,” he declares, without apology.

In an astonishing coincidence, the Privilege Grant web page also announced today that it had appointed

a new administrative lead for the Privilege Grant …

Now that the Privilege Grant has been staffed, donors, potential applicants and interested parties can expect monthly updates on the Privilege Grant’s website at https://privilegegrant.com/.

How strange that this happened totally by coincidence literally two days after people started asking questions publicly about the money! It’s all very Trumpian.

The same press release also claimed that “the Privilege Grant is in the process of applying for charity status with the U.S. government.”

And they’ve got a NEW SCHEDULE that they will totally be keeping to:

The current plan is for the Privilege Grant to run a pilot grant program for the Spring semester of the 2016-2017 school year, and then administer the full grant program for the 2017-2018 school year.

On the front page of the site, though, the Privilege Grant is still said to be on a schedule that would be possible only with the use of a time machine:

Applications will open in Spring 2016. Privilege Grants will be awarded in early Summer 2016 to be available for Fall 2016 enrollment.

It’s all very ethical.

H/T — Thanks to Margaret Pless (@idlediletante) of Internet Famous Angry Men, the first to alert me to this; I also sort of borrowed the headline from her.

EDIT: Added a few details about MacLennan.

Paradoxical Intention - Mobile
Paradoxical Intention - Mobile

Bust out the popcorn gifs y’all, this is going to be good.

personalpest
personalpest

Gravity Falls screengrab for the win!

P.S. I feel sorry for Milo’s victims, but not as much as I should because, well, they gave money to Milo Yiannopoulos.

Paradoxical Intention - Mobile
Paradoxical Intention - Mobile

@personalpest: Not to mention why they gave it to him.

PocketNerd
PocketNerd

Huh. So it turns out a person who has made a career out of being a loud-and-proud asshole, with open contempt for notions of justice and fairness, may not be entirely trustworthy with money. I’m shocked, simply shocked!*

* Surgeon General’s warning: Not actually shocked

Iseult The Idle
Iseult The Idle

Why, I am just shocked, SHOCKED, that our very own Milo would turn out to be free and easy with other peoples’ money.

Dan Kasteray
Dan Kasteray

Grifters gotta grift.

What baffles me though is that people seem to want to align with these grifting assholes.

It’s like the dunning Kreuger, they’re so incompetent they don’t realize they’ll be fleeced.

Axecalibur: Middle Name Danger
Axecalibur: Middle Name Danger

MILO: *whistle* Everyone give me, I mean white, male, college kids, money at once. I’ll safeguard it until further notice
MacLENNAN: How can you just keep that money? On what grounds?
MILO: ‘I’m shocked, SHOCKED, to find that fuckery is going on in here’
HIS ACCOUNTANT: ‘Your I’ll gotten thousands, sir’
MILO: ‘Thank you, thank you’

Kevin R.

I’m shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here!

Ohlmann
Ohlmann

What an asshole.

I am not surprised, but it is quite annoying.

Even more annoying is the fact the same guys who would make a riot if a black man have stolen $5 without punishment aren’t up in arm when someone who is actually rich enough to live decently stole a gigantic amount of money.

Then again, and without offense intended to actual paranoiacs, the paranoid delusions of thoses extremists make them extra guillible and easy to fool. Their intense gaze on black people remove any peripheral vision from them.

leftwingfox
leftwingfox

Aww, just like “Daddy”.

Alex Stallwitz
Alex Stallwitz

Explains why hes such an Trump fan. They both love other people money. Its astonishing how much the Conservative movement has become an haven for grifters and con-artists. Its not surprising they nomitted the king of con artists Donald J Trump

Bina

Ironically, this is exactly how dumb-rich-white-guy privilege really works. They just take everything that’s meant for others, wearing shit-eating grins the whole while.

runsinbackground
runsinbackground

Is that how the rules work around here, Ohlmann? You’re allowed to use ableist language, but only if you say that it shouldn’t be taken as offensive by the differently-abled first? Well, no offense to any coprophages who may be in the audience, but Ohlmann eats his own shit like a dirty rotten shit-eater.

Steampunked
Steampunked

And they don’t get punished nearly as much as anyone else would be in the same situation, so there’s always an incentive for someone else to give it a shot.

Scented Fucking Hard Chairs
Scented Fucking Hard Chairs

Not the first time he’s taken the money and run.

(Funny how his buddies in ETHICS never mention that…)

Terrance
Terrance

Feminists – from the bottom of my heart – I cannot thank you enough for what you’ve done for men. With each article you write – more men wake up to male disposability and cultural misandry. Gynocentrism (matriarchy), its spokesperson (feminism) and its father (Marxism) have done more to free men from their slavery to women than any ‘misogynistic’ man could have possibly hoped.

Nothing could possibly be better for men than a Hillary presidency. In fact – nothing has been better for men than the left and feminism. Think about it: You’ll have a woman ordering men to their deaths in a nearly all male front line fighting force in which women have always been exempt from conscription. The benefits for men in this one aspect alone are many. Fewer men will enlist and more will question women’s sexist exemption from the draft – as well as the lack of their presence on the front lines but increasing presence in the rear as ‘supervisors’ of male death. Fewer wars will be fought with fewer disposable males willing to sacrifice their lives under this hypocritical paradigm. The only reason this third rail of the gynocracy has even been touched so far is the possibility of a female US president. Win for men.

Feminism = fewer women sitting at home on their butts and more women in the workforce paying taxes. Win for men.

Feminism = women exploring their sexuality outside the bonds of marriage (advanced prostitution). Win for men.

Marriage and birth rates in the US are at all time lows – which is a huge benefit to men. Low marriage rate/low birth rates = less alimony, asset division, child support, palimony, and civil suit payouts following false accusations – not to mention the elimination of the shackles to women the bondage of marriage brings men. Men not engaged with wasting money on women = men with more savings for retirement. Win for men.

Women demanding access and quotas to the highest paid jobs – under threat of denial of the same jobs for men (hiring freeze on men) – without a corresponding freeze on male deaths in battle until women’s deaths/enlistments reach men’s – will be the best thing to happen to men ever. This will only serve to wake more men up to their own disposability and the hypocrisy and double standards inherent in feminism – further validating their hatred of feminism and Hillary – the two best things to ever happen to men.

Feminism has had only positive benefits for men. The much justified hatred of Hillary won’t be a result of misogyny. Instead, it will be the result of an awakening by men to cultural misandry and male disposibility. Oh – the irony.

Again – thank you feminists. The freedoms you have brought and will continue to bring men are beyond price. It’s as if you planned it this way.

“To see what is in front of one’s nose requires a constant struggle.” -Orwell

The Thousand Cock Stare
The Thousand Cock Stare

@Terrance

When are you going to learn that none of us are interested in your verbal diarrhea? Why don’t you fuck off and find an audience that actually cares?

Axecalibur: Middle Name Danger
Axecalibur: Middle Name Danger

@runsinbackground
Maybe you shouldn’t be so quick to so viciously throw stones, huh? I mean, calling racists paranoid (a word that, internet diagnosis notwithstanding, is generally considered acceptable language around here, btw) ain’t exactly ‘Warhol didn’t do anything worthy of being allowed to live’, is it? Don’t give a shit about what Ohlmann said, but your moral indignation rings a bit hollow after justifying attempted murder in a drive by comment. Let’s just all chillax…

@Terrance
Keep going, I almost have bingo. Thanks, Violet!

weirwoodtreehugger: communist bonobo

David,

Paradoxical Intention - Mobile
Paradoxical Intention - Mobile

@WWTH: And he has to justify it if it seems off topic.

Scented Fucking Hard Chairs
Scented Fucking Hard Chairs

How come he hasn’t been banned for socking?

@Minty

Bloody hell, you’re so much more boring than I thought you’d be from reading your old stuff. Some “Classic troll” you are.

Handsome "These Pretzels Suck" Jack (formerly Pandapool)

Literally on an article about MRM mascot Milo taking money away from men via use of capitalism.

Anyway, can the manosphere stop giving money to untrustworthy people yet, aka, every figurehead in the manosphere? Elam, Honey Badgers, Aurini and Owen, Milo–enough is enough.

Do what right and use your cash for rent, food, doctor appointments and video games because obviously spending it on “getting back at feminist” isn’t working out in your favor. Buy No Man’s Sky instead. You might not get your money’s worth but it’s still more than any of them ever gave back to you.

Terrance
Terrance

“I know it’s been a while since we had a troll challenge, but are you up for it? I think Tim/Mark/Terrance should only be allowed to post if he stays on topic to the thread he’s posting in.”

Ban me. Don’t care. I’ll be ever-present everywhere else – as I’ve been for many, many years. I only come here to enlighten you. That you could care less heartens me. Nothing could be better for men than you and yours ignoring common sense. Give an idiot enough rope…

I’m not switching the subject or conversation. I’m merely steering it back to its roots.

I’ll stop for now. I know how triggering I can be – invading your safe space with my toxic masculinity. See ya’ll later.

(((VioletBeauregarde))): Social Justice Necromancer
(((VioletBeauregarde))): Social Justice Necromancer

@Axe: No problem…It’s been updated yet again In true necromancer style, I have been poking around old threads (most of the “random” ones are old as hell)

dreemr
dreemr

Oh! MRAs really do believe that the only reason we’re feminist is to hurt men, rather than to help women (and also men in some ways). It’s like, so wrong he’s not even wrong…poor kiddo.

Gravity falls fan
Gravity falls fan

Stan Pines ( the man in the gif) > Milo

Handsome "These Pretzels Suck" Jack (formerly Pandapool)

I’ll point it out again: You copy and pasted your screed about “oooo! feminism and marxism is scary and making the world worst” on an article about anti-feminist taking money away from men via capitalism. Your shit doesn’t make sense most time but this time for fucking real? Posting bullshit in the comments of an article that shows the exact opposite of your shit lies?

For fucking real?

Get some common sense, or at least fucking mix it up, mate.

Also, IP bans exist, can we get one here?

Podkayne Lives
Podkayne Lives

A fool and his money, my gran used to say, are soon parted.

(((VioletBeauregarde))): Social Justice Necromancer
(((VioletBeauregarde))): Social Justice Necromancer

Bye Terrance (anyone for making that the new “Bye Felicia”?

My bingo been updated yet again. Link in another comment

Sinkable John : Pansy Ass Pinko
Sinkable John : Pansy Ass Pinko

@Troll guy

I only come here to enlighten you.

That made me chuckle a bit, thank you. Sadly, aside from that one, you’re pretty boring, as has been stated above.

(((VioletBeauregarde))): Social Justice Necromancer
(((VioletBeauregarde))): Social Justice Necromancer
PeeVee the Sarcastic
PeeVee the Sarcastic

Terrence:

Phylum: Troll

Class: Derailicus

Axecalibur: Middle Name Danger
Axecalibur: Middle Name Danger

@Violet
Nitpicking here, but some of the bingo squares (mine in particular) aren’t exactly right. ‘Single quotes’ instead of the “standard double”, capitalization issues. I gave em to you that way, so it’s my B. It’s just, my pedantry is acting up. Ya mind fixing em?

numerobis
numerobis

I like that Terrance accurately noted that feminism is a big win for men, as well as for women.

Sinkable John : Pansy Ass Pinko
Sinkable John : Pansy Ass Pinko

@numerobis

You know what they say about stopped clocks.
Unfortunately, he failed horribly even at that. What ever is “advanced prostitution” supposed to mean ?

(((VioletBeauregarde))): Social Justice Necromancer
(((VioletBeauregarde))): Social Justice Necromancer

It’s just, my pedantry is acting up. Ya mind fixing em?

Not at all

(((VioletBeauregarde))): Social Justice Necromancer
(((VioletBeauregarde))): Social Justice Necromancer
Axecalibur: Middle Name Danger
Axecalibur: Middle Name Danger

@Violet
Thanks ever so

@John
Prostitution gets to level (age) 25 with a Whore Stone and it evolves. HP goes way up, and it gains the ability ‘Wallet Rape’

Pokemigtoe is dark…

weirwoodtreehugger: communist bonobo

If you’re so omnipresent, how come I never heard of you until you decided to darken our doorstep?

You’ve enlightened no one. You never will. Sorry, love.

Saphira
Saphira

I’ll be ever-present everywhere else – as I’ve been for many, many years.

Spending that much time in that many forums must make having a life very hard, Terrence. Maybe turning off the computer and getting a little fresh air once in a while would be a good thing. You could clear your head, comprehend the topic at hand better and write comments that actually make sense.

Paradoxical Intention - Resident Cheeseburger Slut

Terrance | August 18, 2016 at 7:49 pm

comment image

Seriously though, it’s almost adorable how hard you’re trying to “trigger” us. It’s almost as though you don’t know what a trigger actually is.

Or what toxic masculinity is. Which is doubly ironic that TiMarkErrance is claiming that his masculinity is toxic, while he’s coming in here claiming to “save men” from the vicious Straw Feminists who Live Inside TiMarkErrance’s Head, since Toxic Masculinity is actually the ways patriarchy is harmful to men.

And considering TiMarkErrance’s whole idea of “masculinity” is “everything not feminine” and “women are lesser than me, a man, but are also controlling men and stealing all our money!”, I would say that’s pretty damn damaging to men.

But, I suppose facts have never stopped TiMarkErrance from spewing sewage from his cake hole before like some kind of fucked-up rage sprinkler.

Nope, he’s just going to carry on and assume that what we mean when we say things is precisely what he thinks we mean, and, you know, not what we actually meant. Keep tilting your lance at those windmills, TiMarkErrance. You’ll chip the mortar on them someday…

Michael Brew
Michael Brew

TLDR Terrance:

*fapfapfapfapfapfapfap*

Boogerghost
Boogerghost

Hm… Anyone in the know about charity status vetting? Is there a chance they’d get it?

I’m not saying anybody deserved to be scammed (…necessarily), but when what you admire most in your right-wing celebrity is that they’re unapologetically self-interested and recreationally oppositional, you can’t be that surprised to find out that they’re not that fussed about your trust in them.

@numerobis Even better than that, @Terrance clearly thinks we could suffer no greater pain than to think we’ve helped men. NOOO, NOT THE SWORN ENEMY OF FEMINISM, 100% OF MALES!! Now how will I be able to sit on my couch all day and eat bon-bons/work all day and steal jobs from more qualified men/rear children I’m trapping a man with all day because childrearing is famously super effortless/avoid the totally relevant draft?!

Sinkable John : Pansy Ass Pinko
Sinkable John : Pansy Ass Pinko

I just realized that he actually mentioned the draft.

Dude, when did you last get drafted ?

Bina

TLDR Terrance:

*fapfapfapfapfapfapfap*

TL; DR my “enlightenment” at his oh-SO-enlightened keyboard:

YAWWWWWWN.

Gert
Gert

@Sinkable John:

What ever is “advanced prostitution” supposed to mean ?

Sexbots? They so long for these, apparently. 😉

‘Less alimony = more sexbots’, Somfink like that…

Gert
Gert

@Sinkable John:

I just realized that he actually mentioned the draft.

Dude, when did you last get drafted ?

Never but he does like playing with his tin soldiers!

Sir Bodsworth Rugglesby III
Sir Bodsworth Rugglesby III

“Step right this way! Youse boys look like a bunch of smart young men!”

“Yeah?”

“Sure! Logic rational men.”

“You think?”

“Ab-sol-utely! Why, your masculine logical reason makes you much harder to trick than those dames with their emotions, right fellas?”

“Well, you have a point…”

“So since I know how clever you all are, it would be downright foolish of me to try and con youse, right?”

“That goes without saying.”

“Great. So when I offer youse all a fifty-one per cent stake in the Brooklyn Bridge, why, surely I have to be on the up-and-up?”

“Hell yeah!”

Professor Snugglesworth
Professor Snugglesworth

I’ll be ever-present everywhere else – as I’ve been for many, many years.

This was my exact reaction. Like… ever- and omni-present? How many hours must that take out of every day? How much effort and frothing must it take to keep up this kind of spewing? What would his life be if he had just used that time to learn how to build wooden ships?

1 2 3