antifeminism drama kings grandiosity guns imaginary oppression men who should not ever be with women ever misogyny oppressed white men red pill return of kings rhymes with roosh trump

Roosh: Hillary will usher in a “techno-matriarchy” and ban talking to women in public

Roosh V, trying out the "grizzled prospector" look
Roosh V, trying out the “grizzled prospector” look

With their “God Emperor” way down in the polls, some of Trump’s most enthusiastic supporters are beginning to face the fact that Hillary Clinton will quite likely be the next president of the United States.

Or should I say the next techno-matriarch?

In a post on Return of Kings, Trump supporter and “ironic” rape legalization promoter Roosh V warns his Trump-happy readers that if The Donald doesn’t win in November, Hillary Clinton will usher in a new dark age for dudes.

All men will be negatively affected under a Hillary presidency in one way or another, meaning that the globalist boot is fast approaching our faces.

After assuming office, President Hillary Clinton will

move to establish a techno-matriarchy where men are second-class citizens to any female, [and] ensure that no movement or organization will be able to challenge her or her establishment cronies ever again. This isn’t a trivial matter of getting banned from a web site like Twitter or Youtube—many of you will be forced to escape the country for no other reason than you happening to be a man who found himself on the wrong side of the establishment.

New laws will ban men from doing man things, like pestering women they don’t know on the street.

Talking to girls in public will be illegal harassment or “hate crime,” and be enforced any time you make a girl feel bad for whatever reason, even if you merely stare at her the wrong way (such laws are currently being beta tested in the UK before wider rollout). Blatantly discriminatory “gender equality” laws in the workplace will lower the incomes of all men so that less qualified females can receive job positions and promotions at male expense.

Meanwhile, those brave souls (like Roosh) who speak up against the New Girl Order will be ruthlessly repressed.

They will target us, the alt right, alternative media, patriot groups, survivalists, traditionally conservative groups, and anyone else who strongly supports Donald Trump, tradition, or masculinity. The purpose of acute attacks is to psychologically break down, impoverish, and imprison those who have a powerful ability to counter the narrative or those who have the strength and organizational skill to resist tyranny with arms.

Wait, what?

Sorry, my head is still spinning a little from Roosh’s quick slide from “countering the narrative” to literally launching an armed revolution against a freely elected government.

Shooting people because you don’t like the results of a free and fair election is not a form of free speech.

But Roosh still holds out hope that a matri-Hillary-archy can be avoided. If Trump wins, he declares,

I predict that a masculine renaissance will occur … where men can once again focus on their own individual goals with Trump as a patriarchal role model.

In Trump’s America, Roosh will be able to get back to what he does best, advising men how to date-rape women after giving them a fake name meet possible future wives.

I would devote more of my energy to helping men successfully pair bond with women, like I started my writing career with, instead of having to play political defense as masculinity becomes retroactively classified as hate speech.

Hillary cannot be elected soon enough.

Also, FYI, I’ve also been speaking to the same “insiders who understand the globalist master plan” that Roosh boasts he’s been speaking to, and they have revealed to me that in the coming techno-matriarchy all men will be forced to do weird dance routines under the supervision of girls in referee outfits. They even showed me footage of one secret training camp:

proudfootz
proudfootz

@jefrir

Terrance

Obama = America’s Brown Hilter

Um, you know Obama’s been president for eight years, right? There seems to have been a distinct lack of white men being herded into concentration camps so far.

I haven’t been camping for years!

It sounds like Drumpf is only going to allow Mexicans in his internment camps. What a rip off.

Moggie
Moggie

jefrir:

He still has time! Almost literally, in fact, given his access to a time machine. We know from Trump’s spokesperson that Obama was responsible for Humayun Khan’s death in Iraq and responsible for taking America into Afghanistan, both of which happened before he became president. Ask yourself this: why hasn’t Obama traveled back in time and killed Hitler?

Marinerachel
Marinerachel

To be fair, it should be illegal for Roosh to talk to women, ever.

ColeYote
ColeYote

Again with the globalists. Why are they so obsessed with globalism?

(He asks, knowing full well the answer is that they’re racist xenophobes)

Ceiros
Ceiros

Question: When did “globalist” become the go-to insult? And how is it an insult? I seem to have missed when this happened but I’m seeing it everywhere, especially in Trump supporters completely coherent and cogent FB comments (my brother’s in-laws are retired Trump supporters and appear to have nothing better to do than like and comment on every bit of YAYTrumpism that they see so that it spams my feed).

BVH
BVH

@GrumpyOld SocialJusticeMangina

The thing is, “masculine”: and “feminine” are not real Things. They are artificial patterns that society would like to persuade you (or, if that fails, coerce you) into following.

It’s a little worse than that, imho. This artificial distinction describes the sum of human traits. But in a society biased towards males, all the valued or cool stuff(agency, strength, etc) is labeled “masculine”, and the small amount of ‘weak’ or at least undervalued human traits are labeled “feminine”. This of course is horseshit and no wonder it causes such pain in people’s lives when they try to conform to it…we are after all social animals, it’s natural to try to conform on the assumption we will be accepted and happy….but being asked to betray yourself will never lead to happiness… What I find particularly disgusting is that this bs is dumped on the minds of small children who have no point of reference to psychologically defend themselves.

Ah well. I’ve also been dealing with it way too long. I finally decided that society can go fuck itself and I can be whatever type of woman I want to be. (People will still assume I’m male in winter clothes unless my hair is down–I assume its the shoulders. 😉 )

pitshade
pitshade

Beyond what David said about armed revolt, who in the alt right has ANY organizational skills? Though it is fun to imagine a rally where lacking a bloody shirt, someone is waving a beer soaked wig.

brian
brian

@Ceiros:
I think that, like “cuck”, “globalist” is an insult that is only insulting to the group that uses it. The person they’re insulting with it is most likely to just raise an eyebrow and think “what”

And remember: you can “unfollow” people in facebook. They remain on your friends list, you just don’t get any more of their stuff in your feed.

Ceiros
Ceiros

@brian Ah, that makes sense. I mean, I’m pretty proud of having lived and worked abroad and hope that it gives me a more global perspective, so my reaction was “Thank you. Wait, that was an insult?”

I’m mostly FB friends with them for pics of my niece and nephews. At least seeing the Trump stuff keeps me up to date on what is being slung around and the specious arguments being used. It’s amazing how much of it is clickbait stuff though! “Hillary said this but she never expected THIS response!!!11!1!!” 😉

Jenora Feuer
Jenora Feuer

@Scildfreja:

Terrance, you are a gem. A polished coprolith, but still!

Excuse me, I need to clean some tea out of both my keyboard and my sinus cavities. Where should I send the bill?

@Alan:
Of course legal systems borrow from each other; and given how many modern legal systems were derived from British Common Law, a lot of them already have the same base to draw from, making that even easier.

(Wasn’t there a case several years back where the alt-right flipped their lid because a U.S. Supreme Court justice was talking about advice for countries writing new constitutions, and suggested that there were better examples out there than the U.S. Constitution? Ahh, yes, there we are, Ruth Bader Ginsberg: “I would not look to the U.S. Constitution, if I were drafting a Constitution in the year 2012.” She pointed people instead to the 1996 South African constitution as a more modern example; Canada’s 1982 constitution has also been used as a reference by others now. The attitude I’ve been hearing in a lot of places is that while the U.S. Constitution was quite literally revolutionary for its time, that time was over two centuries ago, and we’ve learned a lot more about what does and doesn’t work since then.)

Alan Robershaw
Alan Robershaw

@ jenora

The immutably of the Constutution does seem to be a very USian mindset. The nearest thing we have to a written constitution in the UK is the ECHR (we have an unwritten constitution but it’s fun working out what it actually is). The ECHR was specially designed to move with the times. There’s also an implication that it’s meant to get more ‘progressive’ as things go on. The phrase used is that “it’s a floor not a ceiling”

From an ECHR ‘mythbusting’ site:

Interpretation of the European Convention as a ‘living instrument’ undermines the intentions of its postwar founders”

The European Convention on Human Rights was drafted back in 1950. At that time, across much of Europe, homosexuality was still illegal, marital rape and corporal punishment were still legal, and developments such as the Internet, DNA profiling and human trafficking could never have been imagined. If the Convention was today still applied to 1950s standards, rights protection in Europe would stagnate. Instead, interpretation of the Convention’s provisions rightly evolves as modern life and social attitudes change. In the United Kingdom, judicial interpretation is an essential part of our Common Law tradition – and no Bill of Rights around the world can exist without it.

Alan Robertshaw
Alan Robertshaw

@ jenora

I guess you know about the influence of the Iroquois Confederacy on the drafting of the US Constitution. Not so much on the substantive issues (although things like freedom of religion are in there) but on the procedural aspects (quora for decisions, electing delegates etc.)

Funnily enough the electoral college rights vested in the women of the tribes. I’m not sure if that’s matriarchy or just an acceptance that men are rubbish at getting their shit together.

Ohlmann
Ohlmann

@Alan : well, immutability of the constitution isn’t a big thing in Europa, but “the law works, let them be” is a common argument when laws change societal things. In France, it was especially prevalent when the PACS (a marriage light, who in particular allowed homosexuals, but also non-sexual couples like brother and sister, to have a formal arrangement), and later the extension of marriage to homosexual were debated.

Funnily, I never have seen them protests that current laws work when people propose repressive laws, especially ones that would disproportionaly hit minorities. Funny how it work.

Alan Robertshaw
Alan Robertshaw

@ ohlmann

The ECHR is a bit of an anomaly in European jurisprudence because it’s a very common law idea (it was drafted by British lawyers). Most of Europe has the civil law ‘Napoleonic Code’ aspect (based on Roman Law) where judicial interpretation and evolution of law is discouraged. European law tends to be much more codified and the idea of ‘precedence’ (stare decisis to be technical) is pretty alien.

There’s always a tension in legal systems between certainty and flexibility and the European preference gives more weight to certainty (that’s not necessarily a bad thing; it’s a fundamental principle, of criminal law especially, that people should be clear on what is and isn’t legal.). Civil law systems put much more emphasis on legal changes being a job for the legislature, not the courts.

Ohlmann
Ohlmann

@Alan : you’re right, but civil laws systems are still fastly evolving system. Regardless of whether it’s by a judge or the government, the law evolve with the society.

I would also add that the french constitutional court is a french court who in the past was mostly useless but is now dedicated to create precedence and make binding interpretation of the law. For example, they permanently made it so that it’s illegal to tax someone over 75% of his income on the basis that it’s the meaning of “taxs should not be confiscatory” in the constitution. There’s also more initiatives to put general principles in the law ; one of the more discussed point in the recent french labor law is a list of general principle of labor laws that need to be respected, which seem a common law idea.

(((Hambeast))) Now With Extra Parentheses
(((Hambeast))) Now With Extra Parentheses

Lea said

White men have stolen labor from women and brown people for centuries. Then they turn around and call both lazy or unfit for difficult (also often prestigious or well paying) work. They did everything they could to prevent anyone not white and male from being educated, powerful or wealthy and then claimed we lacked ambition and fortitude. When in reality it is evident that they were the ones afraid to compete with us.

Some of them are still afraid to.

and I have started a “quotable quotes” file in Libre Office Writer!

Jenora Feuer
Jenora Feuer

@Alan:
Yes, I had heard about the Iroquois Confederacy being one of the major influences on the U.S. Constitution. One of those things that the loud ‘Constitutional Originalists’ don’t seem to know about, in general.

And, well, Canada didn’t have a Constitution until 1982; before that there was the British North America Act of 1867. (Which technically is still law of the land for anything that hasn’t been explicitly superseded.)

A lot of the political and legal effects of the ‘re-patriation’ of the Constitution a generation ago are still settling out, and are likely to remain that way for a while. “The wheels of justice turn slowly, but grind exceedingly fine.”

Alan Robertshaw
Alan Robertshaw

@ jenora

We have an interesting situation in Cornwall. Cornwall used to have its own legal system (the Stannary Courts) and laws. The recieved wisdom is that the laws were abolished when the courts were closed in the nineteenth century. However all the relevant Act actually does is transfer the powers of the stannary courts to the county court; it’s silent on the laws themselves. Chances are the laws are abolished, but we were able to threaten the use of a stannary law procedure (tin bounding) to get someone to sign a contract. There was just enough chance that the court might have said that the old law still applied for the other side not to risk it.

ETA: The incorporation of limited companies is something that originated from Stannary Law.

The Techno-Matriarchy
The Techno-Matriarchy

“They will target us, the alt right, alternative media, patriot groups, survivalists, traditionally conservative groups, and anyone else who strongly supports Donald Trump, tradition, or masculinity.”

No one needs to target you guys, Roosh. The numbers of your demographic go down daily.

The Techno-Matriarchy
The Techno-Matriarchy

“Do they not have the basic understanding of how our government works that we all learned in about… oh, I don’t know, 4th grade? You know, the Three Houses of Government and all that? Checks and ballances? Do they really think Hilary can get elected and immidiatly start issuing decrees like a despotic monarch?”

No, they don’t. They figure they’ll project the things Trump would do onto Hillary.

AsAboveSoBelow
AsAboveSoBelow

Everyone else has said it so well, so all I have to add is:
Roosh is a stupid dumbass. That goes for Terrance, too.

Juanita Broaddrick: the Clinton problem that doesn’t want go away:

Interview with Juanita.

Ohlmann
Ohlmann

I dislike how the interview consider the couple Clinton as a single fused entity. Hillary Clinton have proven enough she’s not just the voice of her husband, so questioning her on that is about on par with saying that the wife of Trump is a racist by association.

In other word, I feel it’s the thing that try to be a problem, not the problem that doesn’t go away.

Gaebolga
Gaebolga

Late to the party, so I don’t know if this has been said/addressed already, but:

Terrance wrote:

Not for long. Men won’t enlist under a corrupt, man hating feminist – which means women will have to do what they hate – fight for their own rights and freedoms. The Hilda Beast will fall in short order – because women will refuse enlistment and the draft.

War will cease when women’s lives are on the line. Can’t have that – So Hilda Beast will be impeached.

And when Hillary gets elected and literally none of T-Bagz fever-rants come to pass, what are the odds that he’ll recognize that he was wrong about his predictions?

I’m thinking 0%…

weirwoodtreehugger: communist bonobo

Oh dear. Gert is shit stirring again. This is beginning to be a pattern.

Kat
Kat

@Alan Robertshaw

The ECHR was specially designed to move with the times.

Starting in grade school, I was taught that the genuis of the US Constitution is its flexibility.

So to have authoritarian types insist on adhering to the “original intent” of the framers of the Constitution is infuriating. And of course, those authoritarians will be the ones to decide what the original intent was.

Kat
Kat

@Gaebolga

I’m thinking 0%…

I’m not going to bet against you.

The same is true of the entire right wing. They work very hard to frighten people. When the bad stuff doesn’t pan out, they just move on to another frightening scenario.

How is it that they don’t get called on this shit?!

$$$$$.

kupo
kupo

Ok, since Lex brought up the tea comparison, I have to point out that it’s a terrible example because women are, in fact, sometimes pressured to do activities other than sex when they have clearly said no.

An example from my life that involves tea:

When my husband and I started dating we were planning a trip with his family. This was to be my first time meeting the family, so his mother wanted to go to a fancy restaurant just with the women and have high tea. I was extremely uncomfortable with that because I felt like it was basically a fancy tea party and I don’t enjoy tea parties. Plus the restaurant had a dress code and I don’t like dressing up. I declined multiple times. I asked if there were other restaurants or activities that we could do together that I would be more comfortable with and eventually we decided on a chocolate shop. Still probably picked for gendered reasons, but I enjoy chocolate and it didn’t have a dress code, so I said yes to that. It didn’t end there, though. I kept getting pressured to go to tea and eventually my husband approached me in private to let me know his mom would really appreciate it if I went to tea. I didn’t see any way out of it, so I agreed. As the trip came closer I kept telling my husband I was having a lot of anxiety about the tea date. Finally one day I had an anxiety attack over it, at which point he cancelled it and then asked me why I never said no (for some reason, saying no multiple times didn’t register with any of them) and why I didn’t tell him it was this much of an issue (apparently telling him I was having anxiety wasn’t strong enough, even though he also suffers from anxiety). We ended up agreeing to go to the chocolate shop again but then once the trip finally happened we never axtuallt went to the chocolate shop, so it was all for apparently nothing.

My husband asked me during the anxiety attack why I wouldn’t have tea with his mother if I do drink tea. I explained I wouldn’t agree to have high tea with anyone, that I associated it with little girl tea parties I was always expected to find fun but never did. I pointed out that the activity was picked as a women’s only activity and the only reason I got resistance when I declined was because I was a woman. He said if I was a man dating a member of the family they would have done the same but maybe not tea. I pointed out that was exactly my issue–the maybe not tea part. I think he finally understood.

My point really has little to do with tea, though. Women are expected to agree to all kinds of social things and when we say no people don’t put any weight on our words to the point where my own significant other remembered it as me never having said no.

Scented Fucking Hard Chairs
Scented Fucking Hard Chairs

@Goat

If you’re dead-set on pretending to be a feminist, at least try to remember that Hillary is a standalone human being, not a talking tumour on Bill’s neck.

On which note, has anybody else seen all these? Bloody hell.

@Ohlmann:

Of course this should not be a problem: Hillary is not responsible for the actions of her husband, whatever they may be.

But politics doesn’t follow ‘be fair’ kind of rules. Trumpism will try and milk this for all it’s worth. The timing is unlikely to be a coincidence.

In that sense it’s a very real problem.

Axecalibur: Middle Name Danger
Axecalibur: Middle Name Danger

@kupo

That’s some mobster shit, right there. That ain’t right
@WWTH

Oh dear. Gert is shit stirring again. This is beginning to be a pattern

I’m still tryna figure out the impetus for bringing up that story. It ain’t new, so it’s not like 1 of our usual, here’s something you mayn’t have seen, OTs. I’m not seeing where the Juanita allegations were mentioned upthread. No @, so apparently it’s for all of us. Entirely random?

Ohlmann
Ohlmann

@kupo : I don’t know if you ever had, as a woman, ask a doctor for painkiller. I hope you will never have to, because as far as I can tell, one without a penis need to actually faint from pain in front of the doctor to get something stronger than tea-flavored sugar pills.

@Gert : who care about what trumpist will think ? They gladly believe that Clinton is a witch and Obama time traveled to found ISIS and start a war in Afghanistan. The article is not gonna convince any rational people to not vote for Clinton.

leftwingfox
leftwingfox

Oh dear. Gert is shit stirring again. This is beginning to be a pattern.

Stay alert, stay safe!

@Ohlmann:

Floating voters/undecideds may still be swayed by more negativity thrown at Hillary. Polls show many people don’t trust her.

Mud sticks in politics. Don’t underestimate it: in a closely fought election every vote counts.

The article was published on 15/08, so quite recent. Some sites are buzzing about it.

weirwoodtreehugger: communist bonobo

Concern troll is concerned. Noted.

Ohlmann
Ohlmann

@Gert : you really look like a Trump fan trying to stir shit.

Half because you don’t *actually* try to say anything in favor of Clinton. Half because you look like you try to spin the election as close, when in reality what people work on is to lower the odds of an accident from about 1/6 to as low as possible.

@Axecalibur: Middle Name Danger:

I’m still tryna figure out the impetus for bringing up that story.

There is no “impetus” here: it’s a story about the Clintons and a woman who accused Bill of rape. Period.

@Ohlmann:

@Gert : you really look like a Trump fan trying to stir shit.

It’s not impossible that it’s a close race. It’s not impossible the proto-fascist Trump wins, even.

Few political commentators sound as sure of their case as you do.

How this makes me look “like a Trump fan trying to stir shit” is truly beyond me.

Ray of Rays
Ray of Rays

Hey, did Roosh ever explain why it would be a “techno”-matriarchy rather than a plain ol’ regular-style matriarchy? cuz nothing in the parts David quoted sounds very “techno”…

For some reason, it makes me think that someone listened to the song “6969” and somehow took it completely seriously.

kupo
kupo

@Ohlmann
I dislike opiates and have a high pain tolerance so that specifically hasn’t been an issue, but as I’ve mentioned before my chronic symptoms are always dismissed by doctors and they still have not given me a diagnosis. I’m in pain daily and by about halfway through the day have little energy left for anything, but they don’t seem to see the problem with that. Self-medication is all I have right now.

Gert

I truly hope Hillary wins (of course!) but I don’t much care for her politics.

kupo
kupo

@Gert
What do you dislike about her politics?

Axecalibur: Middle Name Danger
Axecalibur: Middle Name Danger

@Hairt

Yeah… But why post it? It’s not just a story about the allegations. Something about the article, this thread, or you led you to think it warranted sharing. People don’t really do things for no reason. The reason may not be readily understood, but it’s there. Why did you share this story in this space at this time? Think about it

numerobis
numerobis

Lenora Feuer: fun fact about the Canadian constitution: Quebec still hasn’t ratified it.

Nobody under the age of 40 gives a shit.

The old PQ stalwarts however will give you an earful about how horrible it was that the constitution got repatriated under the cloak of night, a complete betrayal of Quebec by Trudeau (Pierre-Elliott, not Justin; Justin is all right).

If you get cornered by one (like my uncle), they’ll impress upon you that it’s something we definitely should spend a couple beers discussing, that’s how important this constitutional issue is. No, there’s no practical effect on anything, but we must continue mulling and whining until when it gets cold we can mull wine to drink while we mull and whine.

For some reason the PQ is not really winning elections very well anymore. Can’t imagine why.

kupo
kupo

Now I want mulled wine, but it’s too hot out. 🙂

@kupo:

@Gert
What do you dislike about her politics?

Although she’s now started making noises in the opposite direction (the ‘Bernie effect’) I see her very much as the status quo candidate. There’s little promise of change there. I think the US needs to go in a Democratic Socialist direction.

@Axecalibur: Middle Name Danger:

Why did you share this story in this space at this time? Think about it

H.R.Clinton is very much part of this WHTM post. I think it’s relevant, as are allegations of rape, strenuously denied by a powerful man (and that really is an Old story). If others don’t see the relevancy let’s just drop it. 🙂

We can separate Hill from Bill but in the real world of electoral politics that doesn’t always happen.

Axecalibur: Middle Name Danger
Axecalibur: Middle Name Danger

@Gert

The status quo is change. What you’re seeing is the illusion of sameness. 2012 is dramatically different than today, 2008 even more so. By focusing on a small number of axes of progress, you’re mistaking ‘change’ with ‘change you want’ and dismissing the former from the latter

The question isn’t between change and stagnation. It’s between positive change and negative and who will more likely do more of the former. This isn’t specific to this election or any election, BTW. Also importantly, what form of change are you willing to accept as change? Basically, what’s your sensitivity to good versus bad stimulus?

Only some of those ‘you’s are singular. More as just an idea I’m putting out there in general…

@Axecalibur: Middle Name Danger:

It’s all a little, as they say here ‘academic’. Bar any major mishaps/force majeur HRC will probably win and then we’ll see.

The proof of the pudding is in the eating.

Good night.

Shaenon

I just… what do they think is gonna happen? Do they not have the basic understanding of how our government works that we all learned in about… oh, I don’t know, 4th grade? You know, the Three Houses of Government and all that? Checks and ballances? Do they really think Hilary can get elected and immidiatly start issuing decrees like a despotic monarch?

I’ve had many Trump supporters assure me that I shouldn’t be concerned about all the unconstitutional things Trump has loudly and proudly promised to do if elected because the President doesn’t have that much power, while also insisting I should be terrified of all the unconstitutional things Clinton hasn’t even mentioned but is totes secretly plotting to do.

Metal Shoggoth
Metal Shoggoth

I’m n-thing the “techno-matriarchy” thing. I can has Terminator army?

I predict that a masculine renaissance will occur…

Every time I see somebody say something along these lines – that is about being a REAL MAN – it always seems to translate to being an abusive fuckhead. Not helping the “All Men Are Abusers” stereotype there, bros.

Also, when he mentioned “pair bonding,” I thought of something completely unrelated.