a woman is always to blame antifeminism crackpottery drama kings irony alert men who should not ever be with women ever misogyny MRA reddit

Men’s Rights Redditors predict a dystopian gynocracy under President Hillary Clinton

Hillary, destroying city BUILT BY MEN
Hillary, destroying a city BUILT BY MEN

I sometimes lie awake at night imagining the eldritch horrors of a Trump presidency. Men’s Rights Redditors, by and large, seem pretty stoked by the possibility. No, what keeps them awake at night is the thought of Hillary Clinton behind the desk in the Oval Office.

In a post on the Men’s Rights subreddit yesterday, one Men’s Rightser asked his compatriots what they thought would happen to men — especially working class men —  if (when?) Hillary wins in November.

“Hillary will destroy working-class males,” declared someone called Mens-Advocate.

“Suppression and demonization of males will continue unabated if not accelerate,” Maltreatments added.

“War with Russia and more suffering,” predicted DarthRedimo.

“Working class males will be sent to die in more neo-con wars while females stay home or at least off the front lines,” ThePigmanAgain warned.

The only place where Clinton will harm males and females equally is when it comes to being blown up by some lunatic Muslim pissed off at yet another sea of Arab blood being shed by the psycho in the white house.

As the Men’s Rights Redditor known as HQR3 sees it, Hillary Clinton will be even worse than the dreadfully misandrist Obama. Because Obama is only the tool of the feminist overladies; Hillary is one of the boss ladies herself.

“In gender terms, Obama is a lower level feminist,” HQR3 argues,

whereas Clinton is one of the feminist queen bees. Instead of having an intermediary like Valerie Jarrett relaying “suggestions” to the Oval Office, Hillary will be the originator of the feminist policies. And she knows precisely what to do.

And she’ll be really really sneaky about it, just like a woman:

Expect her first term in office not to have overt misandry, but rather she will indulge in extreme gynocentrism–e.g., women’s health, girls’ STEM education, women’s homelessness, PTSD among returning female vets, ad nauseam. … Don’t expect any overt misandry unless she wins a second term.

Here antimale stances will be subtle. While an Obama (or Biden, for that matter) would refuse (upon orders) not to meet with Warren Farrell, much less entertain the idea of WH Council on Men and Boys, Hillary would: she’d nod sympathetically, promise action, and dutifully deliver…an underfunded ($10M) council headed by Michael Kimmel, nagging boys into surrendering their masculinity.

To MRAs, the notion of Michael Kimmel, a feminist academic who writes regularly on masculinity, running a White House council on men is roughly akin to Adolf Hitler running a White House Hitler Club for Hitlers.

Other MRAs shared Trumpian nightmares of a country overwhelmed by immigrants. Someone called 4175 envisioned working class men facing

Depressed wages due to rush process of legalizing illegal immigrants …  [M]en, particularly black men, coming out of prison will have basically no chance of getting work as millions of former illegals with “clean” records that started on day one of their citizenship, will be the easier hire.

Never mind that Hillary is pushing for reforms that would make it easier for those coming out of prison to get jobs.

Government jobs quickly become the best around through stability and wages, are now further dominated by women, especially with the huge difference in university degree rates which are a standard state/fed job requirement. Even worse will be direct pushes from white house for unequal woman-first hiring push in government in the afterglow of woman president election. Ripple effect lasts for generations.

Continuation of failed Rockefeller drug laws continue to ruin lower class male outcomes. Clinton made hay with being ‘tough on crime’ in the past, its an easy playbook to reach for again even in an era of decreasing crime rates.

Never mind that Hillary has called for the end of “racial profiling, and … racial disparities in sentencing,” as well as calling for “alternatives to incarceration, particularly for nonviolent and first-time offenders.” These things could drastically reduce the number of young black men wasting away in prison because of drug offenses.

Meanwhile, Trump has declared himself the “law and order candidate.” And decades before he decided to run for president, he famously took out a full-page ad in New York’s Daily News demanding the death penalty for the five teenagers — all of them black or hispanic — who were thought to have carried out the brutal rape and beating of a Central Park jogger. Turns out these then-kids were innocent; the real rapist confessed to one of the five in prison, and DNA evidence confirmed his story, after the now-adult five had spent a collective forty years in prison. Had Trump had his way they would have been killed at the hands of the state that had wrongly convicted them.

4175 was hardly the only Reddit MRA making up his own “facts” about Hillary.

“She’s on record officially supporting separate due process for women,” insisted Shammythefox, predicting “an administration that is very hostile to men.”

Of course Hillary supports no such thing. The claim seems to have come from a rather tendentious reading of an op-ed by the candidate discussing some of the unique problems faced by women in prison and their families, many of them stemming from the fact that mothers are far more likely than fathers to be the primary caregiver of their children.

This was, incidentally, the same op-ed in which she discussed the criminal justice reforms mentioned above — reforms that would benefit young black men most of all.

But never mind, because in the fever dreams of Men’s Rights Redditors, Hillary and the rest of the evil misandrists who run the world barely consider men to be human.

“[W]e’re on a slide to “pet”, then “object” (some are already there), and will end up at “pest” before things turn,” sniffed someone called rg57.

Still, not every Men’s Rights Redditor is predicting a man-geddon for working class men, or men in general, if Hillary is elected.

“Honestly I dont think much would change,” wrote Leinadro.

They would continue toiling away as the unsung backbone of the economy while being told they are entitled misogynists for having an opinion.

But there is one chance.

Bring up the plights of men to Clinton directly, openly, and frequently.

If feminism is about “equality for all people” then it shoulnt take much effort to at least have the greivances of men to be heard right? Sure change wont be instant but speaking up shouldnt be too hard right?

But Mens-Advocate — we met him earlier — had a ready response to this heretical view.

“I presume you think lynch victims should just have appealed to the Klan’s ‘better side’?” he asked sarcastically.

There should really be some sort of updated Godwin’s Law to invoke every time some MRA dude compares men to slaves or victims of the Klan.

Sometimes I wonder if we need to have a total and complete shutdown of white men voting until we can figure out what is going on.

NOTE TO LITERAL-MINDED MRAS: That last bit there contained

SARCASM

LostInLindsey
LostInLindsey

I only got about a third of the way through this; I felt my brain cells slowly retreating into a corner, and read the comments instead. My brain cells thank you.

Mish
Mish

@ Victorious Parasol, banananana dakry –
but who is the scumble for? Us, or them? 🙂

@MissEB47 (etc.) – I love your new name. That was a great thread! You may not want to say on here, but I keep meaning to ask where you’re doing your PhD (I did mine in Brisbane). How’s it going?

Viscaria
Viscaria

@PI, the more I hear about your living situation, the more I worry about you… I hope you can get out soon.

Victorious Parasol
Victorious Parasol

@ Mish

Eh, they can have the scumble. We can have dakrys. Or a nice herbal drink, like absinthe.

Scildfreja
Scildfreja

@Ooglyboggles, Liberal Crime Squad o_o

Time for some Elite Liberal Justice!

<3 PI, take care of yourself!

Viscaria
Viscaria

This thread is mostly OT and it’s died down now, so maybe this is a good place to say that my disability claim was denied on Friday, in my opinion because my doctor seriously understated the severity of what I’m experiencing.

I could probably successfully appeal it, if I could get my doctor to understand what I’m actually going through. (Tip: Extreme anxiety caused by my work situation, making it impossible to sleep, further degrading my work performance and making it impossible to do anything other than 1) go to work, and 2) cocoon on my couch emotionally recovering from/preparing for work, DOES NOT EQUAL “a mild adjustment disorder from the stress of work and moving.”) However, it was a highly stressful process in the fist place, and I don’t really want to go through it again. After discussing it with my partner and my therapist over the weekend, I put my notice in on Monday. I have nothing else lined up, which is scary. Nevertheless, I feel better than I have in months.

Alan Robertshaw
Alan Robertshaw

@ viscaria

That’s a real bummer; sorry to hear that.

Are you in the UK? If so I’d be happy to put together the paperwork for an appeal for you; I know how draining that sort of thing is so I can do the donkey work.

Viscaria
Viscaria

@Alan, nah, Canada, but thank you. I gather submitting for government assistance would be much, much harder; I was just trying to access the disability insurance provided by my employer.

Still, I’m glad. It was never a good job for me. Having a nice financial cushion during my mental health recovery would have been nice, but in the long term I would have had to leave eventually anyway. I’m glad I got out on my own terms before they fired me for poor job performance, honestly.

Edited because I misspelled your name, sorry!

(((VioletBeauregarde))): Prominent Misanderer of the Gynocracy
(((VioletBeauregarde))): Prominent Misanderer of the Gynocracy

@LedaAtomica:

These people can be so wonderful, but always end up talking about really racist stuff and politics I just can’t agree with. Then I end up being that weird artist black sheep who just sits there with a fake Pepsodent smile.

I have to say, as someone with social anxiety myself, I admire your restraint. I tend to blurt stuff out if my brain is screaming “That’s bullshit!” loud enough. I just hope I don’t end up like poor Chanty Binx.

A Land Whale
A Land Whale

…wait, I thought we were already in a gynocratic dystopian castration factory? Now they tell me haven’t even started yet? Well, damn…

Alan Robertshaw
Alan Robertshaw

@ viscaria

Insurance companies are a real pain.

One thing that does occur to me is that it’s sometimes worth discretely asking your employer if they have any redundancies coming up. If they know you want to leave anyway then that does reduce your leverage a bit; but oftentimes if companies are about to engage in some cost cutting, people willing to go voluntarily in exchange for a redundancy package can be beneficial for them. Don’t know if that is applicable in your situation but just a thought.

ETA: no worries on the name thing, I quite like that spelling anyway.

Terrance

Hillary: “Women accusing men of sexual assault should just be believed!”

Canadian Feminists: “Special courts with special judges should be assembled and due process should be revoked in favor of preponderance of evidence – at least for men. In this way – more men can be mass imprisoned via false accusations for not marrying women following sex – a service for which all women should be paid. God knows most men aren’t worth it. There’s no telling how much women can financially rape men following civil suit payouts! Hooray!”

The US: “Men should be kicked off campus if they don’t marry the sluts with whom they’ve slept. Affirmative Consent will do the trick on campuses – and we’ll fight to have the reasonable doubt standard revoked in all cases following the wrath of a woman scorned in criminal cases as well! We crucified men with no-fault divorce. There’s nothing we can’t accomplish!”

MGTOW: “Never give a woman any legal, social, physical, financial, spiritual or psychological power over your life. Want to avoid a venomous, deadly snake bite? Stay outside the biting range of the snake. So simple – yet so hard for men to comprehend. Starve the beast.”

“Dystopian” isn’t the word I have in mind. “Self-Defeating” or “Backfiring” are more fitting terms.

Hades hath no fury…! Keep up the good work, ‘ladies’. All you do helps with the awakening of men to women’s true nature! Love ya!

Viscaria
Viscaria

Secondly, women and girls don’t want to marry every dude they fuck, and so accuse those who refuse to marry them of rape. That’s… That’s just not a thing. Most people have multiple sexual partners in their lives. Most University aged women are not looking to get married immediately. It’s like you’ve never spoken to a living woman?

Alan Robertshaw
Alan Robertshaw

@ Terrance

I’m a bit curious as to why you post here. What’s purpose does it serve?

You’ve formed a view that relationships with women are a bad thing; and consequently you’ve decided to avoid all such relationships. That’s fine; good for you.

But why do you constantly address your posts to women? MGTOW presumably has nothing to offer women so why do they need to hear about it? They’re hardly your target audience.

Terrance

“I suppose what I’m essentially asking is why do MGTOWs profess to go their own way, but never actually do? What do you hope to achieve by your posts? I am genuinely curious.”

So that you understand the outcomes of your misandry. MGTOW isn’t just men going their own way. MGTOW is also about saving men from misandry. Been doing this for years. I’m one of the ‘originals’. Have had great success in waking men up. MGTOW is a mindset – not a movement. Part of our goal is saving other men – and the other part is saving ourselves. I’ll post just what I posted here – far and wide – for the remainder of my life. I spend hours every day doing the same thing – and have for many years.

“Okay. Firstly, “preponderance of evidence” is a standard of proof, just like “beyond a reasonable doubt.” Using that standard does not require revoking due process.”

Yeah – Screwed up there. Meant ‘reasonable doubt’ vs ‘preponderance of evidence’. Should have edited.

Scildfreja
Scildfreja

@Terrence, I’m curious: What does it feel like, knowing what you know about the nature of the relationship between men and women? How confident are you in it, and what do you take as evidence for your position?

Terrance

“I’m curious: What does it feel like, knowing what you know about the nature of the relationship between men and women? How confident are you in it, and what do you take as evidence for your position?”

EU: “A hiring freeze on men will be enacted if 40% of women don’t reach middle, upper and executive levels of income/prestige with men. No such freeze on men dying and fighting for women’s rights – handed to women on a silver platter – through the deaths of countless millions of men – will be imposed against women only wishing for themselves the most prestigious, most high paying jobs. Suck it up, men! Women rule! In other words – no female conscription. Enlisted women will be held in reserve – behind the lines in supervisory positions – facilitating the movement of men to the front lines and ensuring men’s disposability and deaths for women’s rights.”

I don’t need to be confident. I don’t need evidence. This is too easy. The evidence is all about you – in the press – every day. The evidence is ‘in your face’. Men are the disposable utilities of women. It has been that way since the dawn of time.

MGTOW: The result of the hatred of men becoming too obvious.

It’s all so simple.

sevenofmine
sevenofmine

@ Terrrance

Terrance

“Do you have any evidence that an actually existing person with political power said any of that? Mind you, when I say “evidence” I’m looking for names of people who actually exist and direct quotes as opposed to a creative paraphrase of what you think someone somewhere is trying to do.”

Sorry. I’m not your unpaid research assistant. Learn to use Google. If you know the right terms with which to search – all of the evidence pops up right before your eyes.

ryeash
ryeash

I spend hours every day doing the same thing – and have for many years.

comment image

That is….that is not something I’d be bragging about. I’m sad for you now.

Upsilon Male
Upsilon Male

I don’t need to be confident. I don’t need evidence.

Uh… is this a new standard that everyone gets to use, or did you pull a sword out of stone or something to get this dispensation?

Also, “do your own research/googling” should be an insta-ban. That’s the laziest trolling imaginable. It shouldn’t even count.

Wait, I have a better idea: I have a Master’s degree in Googling from MIT, and all the evidence I can find just says “Terrance is bad at presenting his arguments.” It’s weird. I’ve never seen anything like it, but it’s very conclusive. Pops up right before your eyes, assuming you have the skillz.

Ok. Ok. Here’s one: In Google, simply input:

‘eu 40% hiring freeze men employment’

Like I said, no need for confidence or evidence. It’s all right there. What misandrists and those that harvest the fruits and labors of male death, cultural misandry and male disposability conveniently forget – is me – and my millions of MGTOW brothers. I’ll be here writing for another half century at least.

Everything in my aforementioned posts can be found simply by picking out my words and arranging them in Google friendly search terms.

You’re welcome.

Terrance

Okay. Here’s another. Just remember – don’t read what defies your bias. Ban that with which you most disagree:

‘ghomeshi “reasonable doubt”‘

Beware the existential crises. But take heart during that crucial learning process. Most hardship related learning results in a more hardened soul – and freedom. It’s the hardest lessons in life that make us whole and impervious. The removal of naivete is the most vicious of life experiences.

sevenofmine
sevenofmine

Your 40% hiring freeze is within the European Commission specifically, if they don’t hit goals set for them by THEMSELVES. The Commission challenged ITSELF to hit a goal by 2019 and some of their departments are making shit progress. So the possibility of a hiring freeze in those specific departments 3 years from now was floated. That’s nothing remotely like what you’re trying to suggest is happening i.e. a freeze on men’s employment generally.

The rest of your screed re: conscription etc. is just you reading from the standard reality-averse anti-feminist script.

Terrance

“ETA: What world-view shattering information am I meant to glean from a variety of articles about the Ghomeshi verdict? It’s the usual horseshit about how we expect trauma victims to recall their assault with perfect clarity and precision.”

Good here. That’s exactly what I expected. Like I said – I need no evidence or confidence. Just put the truth forward – and expect to be ridiculed. Works for me.

sevenofmine
sevenofmine

weirwoodtreehugger: communist bonobo

I don’t need evidence.

Thank you Timmarkance. Thank you for summing up the manosphere so elegantly.

No teal deer are necessary. This explains everything.

Terrance

“What I’m saying to you, cupcake, is that it’s just a variety of articles saying he was found not guilty because reasonable doubt. This was not news to me. Were you expecting me to be surprised by the verdict? What do you imagine was in any of those articles that is supposed to cause an existential crisis?”

No existential crisis for you, hun. All the better for me. I’m winning this ‘conversation’ – and all I have to thank is you. Thank you.

You are precisely why I waste my time here. Easy pickings…

weirwoodtreehugger: communist bonobo

Terrance

“Isn’t that cute? He thinks charging into a comment section, making a bunch of assertions without backing them up, declaring victory when no one takes fact free assertions seriously, making up a new sockpuppet name, and rinse and repeat constitutes winning.”

Actually – what I love most is that marriage is declining globally – cutting off women’s primary source of forced wealth and power transfer from men to women.

But you keep doing the duck face.

“Mean man came and told me I was wrong. Mean man will pay. Mean man didn’t win. Man hating women won. Mean man is sockpuppet. Me hurt mean man. Me rejected and lonely woman. Mean man must pay.”

Yeah. This is why I post here. What’s next? Aborting all male babies? Have at it ladies. You can enslave all the ugly lesbians instead. You’d be doing men a favor.

Scildfreja
Scildfreja

@Terrence, thank you for replying. You’ve confirmed a suspicion for me. Not rock-solid evidence, obviously, but it’s another piece of the puzzle.

Catalpa
Catalpa

You are precisely why I waste my time here. Easy pickings.

“The world is controlled by a vast-reaching gynocracy that enslaves and kills men for its own benefit! But I am striking a devastating blow against this overwhelmingly powerful force by making a bunch of unfounded assertions on a internet comment section and being soundly mocked! Epic win!”

weirwoodtreehugger: communist bonobo

That’s quite a leap of logic. We mock misogynistic trolls on this website, therefore we must want to kill all male fetuses? I’d ask for evidence that anyone here wants a male genocide, but we all know how futile that would be.

Actually, my family is celebrating a new baby. A boy baby. My cousin’s wife just gave birth to him last night. And guess what Timmarkance? I’m happy about it and happy for them!

TerrancePop
TerrancePop

What’s better? I’m winning! THE DEATH OF MARRIAGE IS MY DESTINY. I WILL BRING THE MAN HATING, MAN USING, DISPOSABLE MALE SOCIETY PREDICATED ON THE LIFE DESTRUCTION OF MEN THROUGH THE ‘INSTITUTION’ OF MARRIAGE TO ITS KNEES! COUNT ON IT!

“Terrence, thank you for replying. You’ve confirmed a suspicion for me. Not rock-solid evidence, obviously, but it’s another piece of the puzzle.”

Whatever you can say or do to release men from the man-hate-terminality of marriage would be most appreciated. You can start by telling men that marriage is the hatred of men and boys. You could go further by telling all those little school boys that their female teachers aren’t solely interested in having sex with them – the female pedophiles that they are.

In the meantime – I’ll continue my work.

Cheers!

leftwingfox
leftwingfox

Funny, we were just talking about Jian Ghomeshi around the office while listening to CBC.

Three of the people there either knew Ghomeshi or his ex-girlfriends. Every single one of them agreed he was a complete shit and were not surprised at all by his actions.

That he found not guilty only means he won’t be punished by the state. It doesn’t mean nothing happened.

weirwoodtreehugger: communist bonobo

I love how the courts are all evil and gynocentric. They steal kids from their fathers and make fathers pay child support! They “divorce rape” men! They give men harsh prison sentences and not women!

Until an accused rapist is acquitted. Then, the courts are suddenly unassailable.

sevenofmine
sevenofmine

@ Terrance

I’m winning this ‘conversation’ – and all I have to thank is you. Thank you.

Victorious Parasol
Victorious Parasol

Well put, sevenofmine.

It’s easy to win if you define the conditions of winning, then assert that your actions meet those conditions. I’m perfectly content to let Terrance give himself all the shiny ribbons he thinks he’s earned.

GenJones
GenJones

Pisses away a significant chunk of lifetime in comment sections, still half-asses it and can’t manage to cobble together actual support for their claims. Such commitment to the cause.

TerrancePop
TerrancePop

“Well, I mean if you define “winning” as “being shown to be fabricating, misrepresenting and/or unable to even articulate a point, coherent or otherwise” then, sure. You’re winning. Well done.”

Whatever you have to say to convince your audience is fine by me. Nonetheless – I’ll win. Heck – you are my greatest ally. Isn’t that a stitch? With every word you write – I’m validated. For that – I love you.

That the mammoth exists is my greatest reward. The mammoth is women looking into the deeply pleasing narcissistic pool of water. Nothing could be better from my standpoint. With every word you utter – I become more victorious. Convince women not to get married – win for men. Convince women not to live with men – win for men.

You’re but an endless source of good for men. Keep it up – please. My continued success is based on your existence. Don’t give up. I mean that.

Terrance

MissEB47 (Resident Rainbow Lorikeet and Beak Typist))
MissEB47 (Resident Rainbow Lorikeet and Beak Typist))

Mish-Thanks Mish!! 😀 You did yours in Brisbane?!?!?!?! ME TOO!!!! O.O What a coincidence!! What university did you do yours at? I’m doing mine at Griffith University (Mount Gravatt campus). It is going well (so far. I am only at the 6 month mark and I am still working on my Literature Review), except my Early Candidature Milestone is coming up next week. I have emailed my edited Early Candidature Milestone Report to all my supervisors on Monday evening like said I would and they haven’t responded yet. It is due next Tuesday and I still need to meet with the HDR Convenor, so I am a little worried about their lack of responsiveness. Luckily I have a supervision meeting with them tomorrow morning, so I can ask them about my edited Early Candidature Milestone Report, fix up any further corrections that need to be made and organise the quick chat with HDR Convenor.

Scildfreja
Scildfreja

@Terrance,

I was going to say that I find your case interesting, but on thinking about it you are really only interesting upon one axis – the extremity of your belief upon the MRA axis. Most are not as far, shall we say, advanced as you. In other respects, you are rather understandable, and I so far haven’t encountered any surprises.

Your explanations above were very helpful in demonstrating what wrongness feels like. I know that you’re wrong about your beliefs about women, and the world in general, so by telling us what your beliefs are, how strong your conviction is, and what evidence looks like, you help me in understanding what it feels like to be completely wrong about something from the inside.

That’s an important distinction, “from the inside.” It’s impossible to distinguish correct and incorrect when you’re looking at your own beliefs, generally – otherwise how would we ever be wrong about something if we knew a way to determine that?

So, wrongness implies complete conviction that what one knows is true, and evidence is so ubiquitous that it doesn’t even bear mentioning. The belief is obvious, and anyone who doesn’t see it is either an idiot or a liar.

How you got to this point is another question. I have some inklings, but I’m not 100% on them. Still, you’ve provided some clues. One stands out. You’ve said that you spend “several hours a day” ‘researching’ this topic, and have done so for “years”.

I know people who have done this – picked a topic and studied it relentlessly, for years at a time. They’re experts in that field. When they say something, I’m confident that I can trust them on that thing. I certainly can’t say the same for you, though. Do you know why?

If I ask a question of my learned friends, they are cautious and humble in their answers. They cite sources as a natural part of the conversation – I don’t have to ask. When confronted or questioned, they address the question directly and immediately with either an answer, or “I don’t know that,” followed by some hints or clues, or their gut intuition on the thing.

You do none of these things. You are arrogant and condescending in your answers, and in how you address others. You ridicule requests for evidence, and when confronted or questioned you answer with insult and self-aggrandizement.

You believe these false things due to the natural, and entirely human tendency to see evidence that supports your feelings and opinions as stronger than evidence against them (confirmation bias), the tendency to believe perceived events as being caused intentionally instead of by random chance, and for those events to be linked (clustering illusion), and critically, the tendency to believe those events are caused by something that is frequently thought about (recency effect). By favouring self-study alone instead of frequent contact with others, there’s little to prevent these effects from taking hold. These are biases that affect all of us, and are all I’d need to explain how you got to where you are.

You are an excellent warning to us all, sir. Check in with other positions frequently, and be wary when feeling too confident about any given belief. You’ve cut a bright line along that path, and demonstrate why it would not be wise to follow.

Scildfreja
Scildfreja

(And no, I don’t expect you to actually read that – the same biases that have made you who you are would also prevent you from digging into such an obvious confrontation. I wrote that for myself, and for anyone else interested.)

GenJones
GenJones

Yes, it has indeed been a win-win for women and society in general once we had the choice to pursue lives outside of being the legal wards and property of men, and delay or forego marriage and children. Great for the economy, great for the unsustainable birth rate. This past 50 years has seen a lot of improvement for all the other disenfranchised groups for whom it was the white man’s burden and moral obligation to manage paternalistically (except for their own children, if they didn’t feel like it). Now you’re free to go your own way! You’re welcome, and have a nice day!

Mish
Mish

@Scildfreja – from me to you:

kitten fist bump XD

Eyes on the Right

MGTOW is also about saving men from misandry.

So you’re whiteknighting for men?

EJ (The Other One) - on Holiday

@Scildfreja:
I’m afraid I must request the high-five of academic solidarity in recognition of a truly superb piece of writing. You are a credit to your field.

Rabid Rabbit
Rabid Rabbit

@Torrance,

Are you aware that conversations are not battles or matches, and that therefore you can’t win them?

Lea
Lea

Lol.
The troll is so impressed with himself. It’s like if Michael Scott became a MGTOW for an episode of The Office.