antifeminism evil sexy ladies imaginary oppression incoherent rage lying liars men who should not ever be with women ever MGTOW misogyny reddit

Top Ten Tips for Women From Men Who Hate Them

Tip top advice from Viz
That one about marrying a queen might actually work

Viz magazine is famous for its surreal and deliberately useless “Top Tips.”

An empty aluminium cigar tube filled with angry wasps makes an inexpensive vibrator.

Olympic athletes. Disguise the fact that you’ve taken steroids by running a bit slower.

The similarly surreal and useless fellows who populate the Men Going Their Own Way subreddit have decided to have a go at the advice thing themselves. A post there today asks the question: “If you could give women one piece of advice, without being crucifed, what would it be?”

The assembled MGTOWs have happily provided dozens of answers. Unlike Viz’ Top Tips, though, their little nuggets are funny only by accident. Also, most of the “advice” is not so much advice as it is a random misogyny-dump onto the internet.

That said, here are my picks for the Top Ten Tips for Women From Men Who Hate Them.

Get a goddamn hobby, something that requires effort and intelligence and builds character. I am so sick of reality TV addicts whose only real interests are complaining about a world they didn’t earn.

Pot, Kettle — have you two met? Yelling about women online is not a “hobby … that requires effort and intelligence and builds character.” Take up something more worthwhile and less embarrassing, like subscribing to magazines you never get around to reading and letting them pile up for years, a hobby I used to enjoy in pre-everything-is-on-the-internet days.

Also, dude, how many worlds have you personally “earned” anyway?

Deleting fakebook, instaslut, or myfake will improve your “personality”

Wait. People still use MySpace?

Make yourself useful in areas that don’t involve sex.

This might have been a tad more persuasive if it hadn’t come from someone who has proven himself completely useless as a human being by posting on the MGTOW subreddit.

Grow up, and take responsibility for your own emotions you goddamn overgrown parasitic, entitled infants.

This one is also a teensy bit ironic, given that it was offered by the highly emotional compulsive liar John the Other — remember him? That is, a man who doesn’t seem to take responsibility for anything he says.

Feminism is 100% complete fraud, ALL of it. From the very beginning 50 years ago. Everything you think you know about gender is wrong, so is most of what you think about the world at all. Men are not oppressing women or holding them back. We’ve rolled out the red carpet for you, yet you’re lazy, not all that bright, no ambition, too cowardly and too whiny with no real interests in anything productive anyway. The only one holding you back is yourself.

This is not technically advice, just a bunch of random angry wrongness.

There’s 3,5 billion of you. You’re nothing.

If you think 3.5 billion women and girls is “nothing,” you try fitting even a billion of them into a summer rental on Cape Cod.

Also, there are slightly more men in the world than women, so does this mean that they’re, I dunno, slightly more nothing?

Suck my [deleted] and get lost.

Yeah, I don’t think that one is going to happen for you, champ

Do you realize that in the grand scale of evolution, progress and civilization, women contributed almost nothing compared to men?

I don’t realize that, partly because it’s not true.

If you want to be truly physically, psychologically and spiritually happy, strive to learn how critically important it is to set your emotions and feelings aside while unrelentingly seeking out and attending to TRUTH, FACTS and and irrefutable INFORMATION, even when it makes you uncomfortable to do so (this is where you’ll find out just how coddled and spoiled women are and have been compared to men).

Of course, knowing you’re intractably ingrained with a toddler’s lack of attention, accountability, responsibility and emotional control, we both know offering you the aforementioned nugget of wisdom is a complete waste of time.

Yes, the guy telling you in two rambling paragraphs to set your emotions aside is pounding out angry misogynistic screeds on the internet that intermittently break out in ALL CAPS.

This may be the only bit of actually useful advice for women in the bunch, offering a handy technique that women can use to avoid being pestered quite so often by woman-hating men who still want to have sex with the women they hate. The women in question don’t even have to have sex with a lot of people if they don’t want to; printing up a batch of business cards saying “I’ve had sex with lots of people,” even if you haven’t, should also do the trick.

Possibly. I’m not sure these guys are all that good at taking a hint. I mean, they call their movement “Men Going Their Own Way” but it seems pretty clear that not a single one of them has gone anywhere.

The Nameless
The Nameless

Make yourself useful in areas that don’t involve sex.

But I thought that sex was the only area we were useful in?

Darn it if my silly little girl brain isn’t confused.

Anyone else feel like the guys who write these things practice saying it in the mirror a few times before typing it because they’re just so proud of themselves?

Scildfreja
Scildfreja

——————————————————————————————————————-
Freja, Scild

Misandry Scientist, University of Better-Than-You
Professional Sex-Haver, Hard-Chair-And-Scented-Candle-Owner
Cat-Fancier of Fancy Cats

ph. 555-123-4567 – thebest@misandry.com – fax. 555-765-4321
——————————————————————————————————————-

chronic lurker
chronic lurker

“The more people you have sex with, the less interested I am in a relationship with you.”

I have literally never heard of a better reason to have sex. Trust me dude, we were never interested in you in the first place. xD

DarkStatistic
DarkStatistic

From the Reddit:

Try your hardest to not be a woman. Life is soooo much easier, happier and you’ll be at peace.
Men should also heed this advice and be a man.

Well, gee.

DonBoy
DonBoy

RE the photo and your caption: the joke is that “P Mountbatten” is Prince Phillip, QE2’s husband, so, yes, it DOES work.

Robyn blanpied
Robyn blanpied

Dainty little sheltered creatures. They are so fragile that even useless, unwanted and incompetent females can turn them into hysterical twatwaddles by merely breathing.

BritterSweet

There they go again with their delusion that any woman actually wants anything to do with them.

RosaDeLava - Praying for Sexbots
RosaDeLava - Praying for Sexbots

So women haven’t… evolved? Are we unicelular organisms now?!

weirwoodtreehugger: communist bonobo

Every one of these sounds like it could’ve been left by our latest troll Timmark. I’m sure he’ll be along shortly to add his contributions to the list.

Argle Bargle (formerly Carr)
Argle Bargle (formerly Carr)

Тhis guy reminds me of the countless a-holes who comment under pictures of women ”would not bang”. Did it occur to you that she would most likely not want to ”bang” you either? It’s like the threat of not having their boners presented to us is something that will make us change our ways or something?

Virgin Mary
Virgin Mary

How on earth do women contribute nothing at all to the evolution of the species? They do realise that they contribute 50% of the offspring’s DNA don’t they, or do they believe that antediluvian myth that men’s seeds are self reliant and only need to be planted in a female’s Grobag?

Maybe as the good Christian men they purport to be they don’t even believe in evolution at all and consider women to be made from Adam’s spare rib?!

KafkaNoMore
KafkaNoMore

MGTOW are like the biggest pathetic losers on th Internet.

They sound pretty hysterical for a group that constantly brags about man-logik, and downplays emotions. They have so much of negative emotions. Urghhh!

Probably because they never leave the holes they live in and mix with other real-life people. This is why they have such a distorted view of women.

What a bunch of misery!

personalpest
personalpest

Unlike Viz’ Top Tips, though, their little nuggets are funny only by accident.

Truth. Does any manospherian have even the slightest hint of a sense of humor? All I get from them is rage and self-pity.

Chaos-Engineer
Chaos-Engineer

Feminism started in 1966?

I guess this means he supports women’s suffrage, and he believes that it should be possible (but not easy) for some women to get jobs in traditionally-male professions. That’s pretty enlightened by MGTOW standards.

Buttercup Q. Skullpants
Buttercup Q. Skullpants

a world they didn’t earn.

I read this in Don LaFontaine’s voice.

Virgin Mary
Virgin Mary

I’m quite lucky that I’m not attractive to men, although I do get some weird guys I have to get rid of sometimes. One happened recently. I hung out with him at a festival, just to be friendly, he took it the wrong way and decided he was my boyfriend. He was at least twenty years older than me, married and the worse for wear. I did nothing to encourage him other than chat to him, about music and politics as usual, and he got over attached. He decided then that he was a vegetarian communist because he thought it would impress me. He also pretended to be a big shot in the music industry who could make me rich. I hate people who are inauthentic and just latch onto people and try to manipulate them. I decided to nip it in the bud and never answer calls, texts of emails from him. Like the typical MRA fucktrumpet he’d made up his mind that buying me a drink equals me giving him sex. Never.

Leda Atomica
Leda Atomica

You all lied to me! You got me into this feminism cult with your brainwashing genius and now I find out it’s 100% complete fraud, ALL of it! And you didn’t tell me it began only 50 years ago either, you said it’s an actual *thing*!
And what’s this about “Men are not oppressing women or holding them back”? You said women had the underdog position in society and here I find out men have bloody rolled out the red carpet under our lazy, not all that bright, no ambition, too cowardly and too whiny asses. So, whose fault is it?

I believed all of you, all the studies and my life experiences and it turns out to be 100% LIES. I mean, this guy is on *reddit*, and you know what that means? That everything he posts is true. And also he’s a man so there is that.

I QUIT FEMINISM, THANK YOU REDDIT GUY! I’LL NEVER FORGET YOU!!

Scildfreja
Scildfreja

@Argle Bargle

The most hurtful thing they experience is that women don’t want to sleep with them. So, since they don’t realize that other people might have different perspectives, the biggest insult they can come up with is “2/10 would not bang”.

That’s why they have no sense of humour beyond being hurtful. Humour requires empathy. You gotta be able to get into someone else’s mind and understand their perspective before you can say something to amuse them.

KafkaNoMore
KafkaNoMore

And the biggest question that I have is how a group that is incompetent in doing what their very movement says they’re doing (going their own way), has the nerves to complain about anybody’s incompetence?

Do monks or other people that for which ever reason opt-out of society sit on the computer and complain about X while constantly anouncing that they are opting-out?

They don’t MGTOW losers. They just do it and bother no one else.

You on the other hand keep sticking around, secretly hoping that somebody calls for you or that somebody cares.

Truth is, nobody cares.

Ohlmann
Ohlmann

@Virgin Mary : my experience is that attractiveness isn’t really linked to harassment, and that the important part seem firstly to be lucky, and then to not look weak.

I mean, it’s likely that on the long haul, being a feminist and educating people result in being less harassed. But on the short run, and infuriatingly, one can only hope to be lucky to avoid thoses people.

Fishy Goat
Fishy Goat

“Yeah, bitch, I’d never bang you!”
“You promise?”
“…WHA-?!”

*shakes head*

Dr Space Junk
Dr Space Junk

Glad to see you’re a Viz fan, David!

Kat
Kat

Even though MGTOW Redditors’ fear of women is very, very strong, I’m going to assume that “crucified” is a metaphor — they don’t think that wood or nails are involved. In other words, “crucified” = “a dirty look.”

Dudes, do you not think that you’d get a dirty look for this “advice”?

you goddamn overgrown parasitic, entitled infants

You’re nothing

I see your problem.

Kat
Kat

Suck my [deleted] and get lost.

Yeah, I don’t think that one is going to happen for you, champ

Mister Champ, so sorry that something was deleted! That sounds painful.

Blackrising
Blackrising

This shit is hilarious.

‘Get a hobby’, says the dude who spends his days hating women online and is almost certainly not willing to believe any woman who claims to, you know, have interests other than reality TV and complaining.

These are the SAME dudes who shit on women for ‘invading’ their precious man-spaces and think that women just aren’t capable of doing sports or science or anything else they’d probably count as ‘requiring effort, intelligence and conductive to building character’.

The classic lose-lose situation. If you have ‘typically female’ interests, you’re a useless whore, and if you have ‘useful’ interests, you’re lying.

None of the men posting in that thread deserve having a woman (or anybody else) anywhere near their dick.

Nequam
Nequam

@Kat: I’d be fine with it being deleted. Do we really need him in the gene pool?

Bina

Guess I’m gonna have to start really slutting it up, then.

CPphazor
CPphazor

I don’t think I have enough trilbies for all this FACTS and INFORMATION.

Peak_reddit.Jpg

Bina

Stop chasing them, then, you shallow twitwiffle.

Oh wait, that would entail getting a goddamn hobby, something that requires effort and intelligence and builds character on your own part. Like reading the back of the cereal box, or something.

Deleting fakebook, instaslut, or myfake will improve your “personality”

Bitter, party of one? Your table is ready.

Make yourself useful in areas that don’t involve sex.

I do. Do you? No, and you’re also bloody useless at sex. Snotty dudes usually are.

Oh look, the projector is stuck again!

Mary Wollstonecraft would like a word with you, dickwhistle. And funnily enough, this “fraud” is actually very useful, since it keeps the likes of you far away. Which is EXACTLY what women want!

There’s 3,5 billion of you. You’re nothing.

O rly? Dude, the odds are strong that you came out of a woman, and without her, YOU would be nothing.

And yet, the dickwhistle just above you claimed that men aren’t oppressing us or holding us back, and that it’s all our own fault. Well? Which is it, fellas? Pick one, because you can’t have it both ways. Even if you spoiled overgrown babies think you can.

Suck my [deleted] and get lost.

No thanks, not interested. (In either of those things.)

Do you realize that in the grand scale of evolution and all that cal, women contributed more than their share just by giving birth to the men you think deserve all the credit, including for things they haven’t actually done, because WOMEN DID THAT, TOO? No, of course not. Because you’re a dim wanker with no hobbies beyond cursing women over the internet.

Yeah, I’m sure you’ll get all the ladies with THAT attitude, bucko. (snort)

And if “TRUTH, FACTS and and irrefutable INFORMATION” [sic, with two ands!] are so all-fired important to you, dude, you’d better learn just how coddled and spoiled you are, compared to us.

Dude, stop talking to yourself. It’s undignified, and you’re clearly not listening anyway.

weirwoodtreehugger: communist bonobo

Why do misogynists always seem to think they can tell how many sexual partners a woman has had? I could tell people I’ve had 0, 5 or 300 partners and they’d never know whether that’s the truth. Because you cannot tell just by looking at women how many partners we’ve had. Nor can you tell by our vaginal openings. Sorry dudes. Penises don’t leave indelible marks on us.

I suppose it’s a “you can’t fire me because I quit” kind of thing. Any woman who rejects them, intimidates them or makes them mangry gets labelled a slut. No matter how many or few partners she has had.

Ktoryx
Ktoryx

I never cease to be amazed at how divorced from reality they are. It’s like they’ve only ever heard of women through angry thinkpieces and stereotypes from bad TV, then they mesh that weird image with all the rage they still cling to towards that girl that turned them down for prom (“Fuck YOU Tiffany!”)

And this, to them, is “rational”

kupo
kupo

@Bina
I’m getting pretty uncomfortable with the amount of weight being put behind birthing as an accomplishment and/or contribution from women.

Paradoxical Intention - Resident Cheeseburger Slut

I like video games and comic books and such, I want to pick up sewing again, I love doll collecting and customizing (and that includes making miniatures, and I would like to make them out of recycled stuff to help save the environment), and I also like collecting and customizing other toys, like tokidoki’s Unicornos (almost all of them have the same body mold, just different paint jobs, so it’s easy to remake custom versions), or Funko’s Pop! dolls.

I’m doing research into various kinds of crafting materials and trying to figure out the best ways to use them, based off of other, more experienced crafters, sharing their knowledge. That alone has taken hours of my time, even before I pick up a material to use it, because I want to make sure I can do it right before I do it.

Though, I’m not sure what “building character” means, outside of “do this thing you don’t like because I told you to and it’ll make you a better person (for me to get to do stuff)”. A la Calvin and Hobbes.

I don’t know about you, Mr. MGTOW, but I happen to like my hobbies.

Unless you mean like in an RPG? I mean, Jackie and I are learning Vampire: The Masquerade together, and they’ve already made a character sheet!

Deleting fakebook, instaslut, or myfake will improve your “personality”

I only have Facebook to keep in contact with family (and I don’t check it often enough to really care because my family is pretty racist and I’m sick of seeing that shit), I plan to get Instagram so I can share pictures of my aforementioned toy and doll hobby, and I got off of MySpace back in my weamo (wanna be emo) phase, so I’m pretty sure my page is still red and black and plastered with pictures of Vincent Valentine from FFVII.

And yet, I still have a better personality than you, who apparently has none of these things. (or you do, in which case, hello Mr. Hypocrite. Or is it Mr. DoubleStandards?)

Make yourself useful in areas that don’t involve sex.

Yes, hello sir. I am a feminist. As such, I’m supporting feminist causes (that aren’t just sitting around and whining about men).

I also know how to cook, and clean (though I don’t like cleaning, it’s the worst). But, I won’t do it for you (and without complaint or request for assistance), so I suppose that’s why you don’t think I’m “useful”. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I apparently am still awesome at sex though. I mean, just from what people have told me. Though, it does stand to reason that everyone won’t like the kinds of sex I have, and that’s okay!

I’m just going to sit here and wait for the realization to sink in.

I am in for a long wait. Did anyone pack a lunch? And a dinner? And a sleeping bag? And a breakfast?

Ah, well let’s speed this up: That’s fucking rich coming from a man sitting around complaining about how women are supposedly the source of all their problems.

And yet, you’re sitting around on a corner of the internet that’s devoted to complaining about women despite facts to the contrary. Women and feminists (remember kids, not all feminists are women, and not all women are feminists!) have brought numerous facts to the attention of men like you about how very wrong-headed your worldview is, and yet, still you persist that you’re right and you’re the only one holding the facts. Your cognitive dissonance is astounding.

There’s a lot of pot calling kettle in the MGTOW subreddit. Are they based in Colorado? (bdum tssh)

Feminism and feminists are also fighting to help men express their emotions and learn that “anger” and “stoicism” are not the two binary states that men should exist in, because that stunts emotional growth, and forces men to bottle up any negative emotions until they explode, usually in a violent manner (or until they can feels dump on a woman without doing any emotional labor in return).

More like a nugget of shit.

And, yet again, pot meets kettle.

Anyone up for an orgy? The more the merrier!

Kat
Kat

@Nequam

I noticed the deletion and felt I couldn’t just stare. I had to say something polite.

But you’re right. I was too polite.

The gene pool won’t miss his contribution.

And I’m reasonably certain no woman will miss whatever it was that was deleted.

Paradoxical Intention - Resident Cheeseburger Slut

Scildfreja | August 8, 2016 at 2:26 pm

——————————————————————————————————————-
Freja, Scild

Misandry Scientist, University of Better-Than-You
Professional Sex-Haver, Hard-Chair-And-Scented-Candle-Owner
Cat-Fancier of Fancy Cats

ph. 555-123-4567 – thebest@misandry.com – fax. 555-765-4321
—————————————————————————————————————

Can I make that into a mock business card, pretty pretty please?

(I also want to make a T-shirt with dice and some paper that says “I’m building character”. Old joke is most likely old, but I think I should run with it.)

Latte Cat
Latte Cat

So the only thing I’ve really learned about “MGTOWs” since first hearing about them over a year ago, is that “going your own way” entails being unhealthily obsessed with women. They just cannot stop talking about them. Everything they do and say is based upon women and their opinions of said women.
I also cannot get over just how detached from reality and biology they are. It’s just so odd how they’ve moulded this little fantasy world for themselves where women are some sort of lesser human form only good for sex, and how often they feel the need to reinforce it despite being so grossly scientifically inaccurate. It reeks of insecurity, especially with the constant labelling of women as “children.” They are so transparent it’s actually embarrassing.
I mean, I was pretty sure it was healthier to just be decent human beings to each other regardless of race, sex, gender, sexual orientation etc., embrace sexuality and have meaningful two way relationships. But hey, what do I know? These guys have taken the “red pill” and are therefore *rational logical freethinking* rugged individuals whose intellect far surpasses that of our own.
Don’t let the esjay double yews drag you down….. 🙂

Ktoryx
Ktoryx

@Paradoxical Intention: “Building Character” means, “endure something that isn’t fun.” Whenever the term is used, it’s usually in reference to something unpleasant that will eventually make you stronger or wiser if you just push through it. So these guys must spend their hobby time gritting their teeth through stuff they don’t enjoy in the hopes of creating the vaguely termed, “character”. That’s what rational people do.

Me, I play violin, piano, ukelele and guitar. I’m a trained vocalist. I sew, knit, and crochet. I am a carpenter and general DIY enthusiast. I play video games, and I’ve dabbled with Unity3D building the skills to make them too. I paint, draw, and do abstract charcoal art. I’m going to a falconry class tomorrow. I journal, write short stories, and am a published nonfiction author. I am a huge live theatre fan, and I act, direct, and see plays regularly, as well as the occasional dance show or installation art piece. I’m also in training to be a stage fighting choreographer, the training for which is gruelling but so, so SO fun.

…none of these things count as character building because I ENJOY THEM. LIKE A STUPID WOMAN RAAAAAAAA.

…yeah, MRAs, my problem is too FEW hobbies.

Leftwingfox
Leftwingfox

Hey, I’m a huge fan of character building experiences. D&D and Pathfinder, mostly. Some Palladium.

Wanda
Wanda

I’m not a biology buff, but as someone who listened to an entire hour of RadioLab and therefore an expert, I can say that women technically don’t need men, genetically. There are some lizards and a few other species who reproduce and survive by producing clones of themselves, and all those clones are female, because the majority of our genetic information is on the X chromosome. Men’s function, according to Radio Lab, is to bring genetic diversity to the species. Which DOES help on the scale of evolution; it’s how we survive through plagues and environmental changes. However, the origin of life began as one sex reproducing asexually, and that sex would have been female. It’s why if you could magically produce a child from two people of same sex, the women would always produce viable offspring but men’s hypothetical chances of having a nonviable child would be 25% (I think? Isn’t that how Punnett squares work?). You can’t live with two Y chromosomes. You need an X.

This is why science is taking us toward the possiblity of creating children without sperm at all.

Anyway, I would imagine that the EVOLUTIONARY BIOLOGY EXPERTS of MGTOW already know this because they are so smart.

(My apologies for any incorrect biology theorie or conclusions, all you scientists out there. I honestly know very little about science, but apparently I still know more than MGTOW, despite being a feeeemale)

Paradoxical Intention - Resident Cheeseburger Slut

Ktoryx | August 8, 2016 at 5:17 pm

(I did mention the “do something you don’t like” bit in my post. ;3)

But that’s also something I noticed. Anything women do that requires skill or knowledge is immediately denounced as “not good enough” or “not worthy of noticing” by these same shits.

MGTOW: “You should do something that’s difficult and requires a lot of skill! Maybe then I’d respect you more!”

Woman: “I do [thing that requires a lot of skill] for fun/work.”

MGTOW: “That doesn’t count! It’s not a skill! You’re only doing that for men’s attention! It’s stupid! That’s not a profession/hobby for women! That’s a man’s space and you don’t belong there!”

They got the goalposts for this one attached to the backs of a few very hyperactive dogs (but only big, scary breeds because they don’t like the little dogs because they’re assholes who hate women, and thus by extension, hate little dogs because they’re associated with women).

If we do something that these men respect as being manly, we don’t belong there. If we do something they don’t regard as being manly, then it’s a bullshit thing and it somehow “doesn’t count” as being skillful or necessary or fun or worthy of respect.

In the end, they just don’t want to say they don’t want to respect us as people, because even they know that’s fucked up.

msexceptiontotherule
msexceptiontotherule

@David Futrelle

What, was there not one MGHOW whose advice was “Get yourself a whole herd of small yappy barky easily excitable dogs that nip ankles”??

That’s my long-term plan! By the time I retire, I’ll be settled in with wall to wall small dogs, enough to pull me on a sled for all the walks they need to take. The mister has agreed to sleep on the floor. 😉

Ktoryx
Ktoryx

@Paradoxical Intention : Oops, looks like I missed that bit :/

You’re right about moving the goalposts. Even within the activities themselves there can be a masculinized line and a feminized line that is artificial. If you’re a woman and you cook, it’s just a silly pastime. But if you’re a man and you cook, you’re a chef. You flip the spatula impressively and pronounce the french words extra-correctly. Suddenly, cooking is worthy of respect, funny how that is?

It often goes along with the professionalization of work that women have always done. Women cook for free, and it’s nothing. Men cook for money and put on a fancy hat, and suddenly it’s a respectable profession. Women have always been at the bedrock of communities, providing the care and emotional support neccessary for their friends and families’ happiness. But when Freud invented therapy, all of a sudden it was a masculine pursuit, a science. The fact that women had been performing that function for hundreds of years was irrelevant.

ScarlettAthena
ScarlettAthena

I would simply like to know what women these men encounter in their daily lives.

Having been a woman and interacted with them, I don’t recognize anyone I know or have known in their comments. I have been teaching college for 20+ years, so I’ve seen quite a few men and women pass through my classroom, and even those women one might classify as conventionally attractive sorority girls (the beloved HB8-10s) have other interests and ambitions and friends beyond dating and trying to look pretty.

I often overhear conversations before or after class, and I talk to students about their interests, and I just don’t hear *any* of this. Girls who are in relationships and intend to get married after college still want careers and do sports/crafts/hobbies.

Among the divorced people I know, I only know one woman getting alimony, and there are really good reasons for that. The women who have careers may have asked for child support if they were the primary parent, but others split custody and costs and don’t get child support.

TL;DR: WTF are these guys talking about?

weirwoodtreehugger: communist bonobo

True. Hardly anyone is so vapid that they have no interests of any kind of at all. I doubt these MGTOW men know many women who literally have no interests, hobbies or passions either. They just only care about women’s looks. Women who give them sad boners are just not visible. Women who give them happy boners are objectified. They’re merely decorative and anything they ever talk about, the misogynist just plain will not hear or absorb.

It’s not even just MGTOW who do this. Men in general don’t listen to us as much as they listen to other men. MGTOW just take it to the extreme.

Not that I’m saying anything you don’t know here!

sevenofmine
sevenofmine

These dudes pass around this completely fabricated mythology about women amongst themselves and the last thing it occurs to any of them to do is engage honestly with an actual woman on an individual basis. They just project everything they think they know onto the women they encounter and completely disregard anything those women may say about themselves.

That’s where all their elaborate conspiracy theory bullshit comes from. Lest they be forced to conclude they’re wrong about how the world works, they have to keep embellishing their mythology to account for all the ways the world routinely fails to behave as they expect.

Axecalibur: Middle Name Danger
Axecalibur: Middle Name Danger

Worst life hacks ever

Paradoxical Intention - Resident Cheeseburger Slut

Ktoryx | August 8, 2016 at 5:47 pm

There has been lots of talk about this too. Like doctors in Russia aren’t respected and well-paid because they’re predominately women.

Teachers in the United States are given lackluster pay and aren’t respected at all because it’s predominately women.

Daycare workers are treated as disposable because they’re primarily women.

And it even extends to the home, as you mentioned. Women are expected to do laundry, cooking, childcare, etc, so we don’t get lauded and celebrated when we do these things. Those are just things women are “supposed” to do. Women are rarely celebrated for doing that sort of thing, with the rare exception of “mom works AND does all the housework! How does she manage?” (Simple, she fucking has to, because sometimes she’s the only one who will.)

But when a man in a heterosexual relationship does any of these things, he’s treated like the first man on Mars. “What a good father you are for taking care of your kids!”, “You’re so awesome for being a stay-at-home dad!”, “You cook and clean?! That’s amazing!”

And the weird thing is, we do this because it’s not expected for a man to do these things.

It should be expected that a man pick up after himself, help take care of his kids, and help with the housecleaning, because he lives there too.

Paradoxical Intention - Resident Cheeseburger Slut

weirwoodtreehugger: communist bonobo | August 8, 2016 at 6:11 pm

That reminds me of all the dudes who put this kind of shit on their dating profile:

Six things I can’t live without:
1. Sex
2. P*ssy
3. Blowjobs
4. Sex
5. Vaginas
6. Sex

Nothing says “HUGE RED FLAG” to me quite like dudes who can’t think of anything but sex and sex related items. If you are the Hank Hill of sex, I don’t want to fuck you.

sevenofmine
sevenofmine

“What a good father you are for taking care of your kids!”

Men who say they’re babysitting when they’re home alone with their own children.

Paradoxical Intention - Resident Cheeseburger Slut

sevenofmine | August 8, 2016 at 6:51 pm

That also irritates me. Like, they’re your kids. You don’t “babysit” your own kids. You babysit other people’s kids.

When I watched my younger siblings, I was babysitting. They were not my kids. When you’re asked to watch your own kids for a few hours, you’re not babysitting. You’re being a fucking parent.

1 2 3 4