Uncategorized

“Peaceful” Neo-Nazis boast that they stabbed the most people at a rally that turned violent Sunday

Matthew Heimbach sees today as a big win for the far right
Matthew Heimbach sees today as a big win for the far right

The quarterly WHTM Pledge Drive continues! If you appreciate this blog, and can afford it, please click the “donate” button below. Thanks!

The white supremacist group behind today’s protest-gone-violent in Sacramento is hailing its “courageous warriors” for sending five antifascist counterprotesters to the hospital with stab wounds and other injuries. On Twitter, meanwhile, other right-wingers and Trump fans are mocking the “antifa” victims.

“Our ‘Sacramento Spartans’ Prevail!” the Traditionalist Worker Party declares in a fundraising appeal intended to cover “medical and legal expenses of the men who risked and sacrificed so much today.”

As the TWP sees it, to day was a big win for their brave “street fighters.”

Our Golden State Skinhead comrades went up against over ten-to-one odds and won! Regretfully, one of our men was injured and is currently in the hospital, though at least five of the antifa who instigated the violence with their cowardly tactics and improvised weaponry were sent to the hospital. Absolutely all of the credit goes to the Golden State’s courageous warriors, proving that proven street fighters are absolutely vital to our sacred cause of defending our White American families.

Apparently “defending White American families” involves a lot of stabbing.

We delivered the message we intended to deliver today; We will not be intimidated. We will not stand down. Our event was a victory by all metrics. We won the physical fight. We provoked the leftists into showing their true colors. The national media story about our event is becoming a conversation about how our attempt to peacefully demonstrate was viciously attacked by the leftist mob.

The group’s “street fighters,” the message declared,

stood their ground against what was the single greatest show of anti-white force ever organized in America…and won!

The group suggests that we will see more violent clashes like the one we saw today:

While blog posts and social media debates are excellent work for our cause, they’re not a replacement for men who are willing to risk injury or even death to guarantee that our message is heard and our voices are not silenced or marginalized.

On Twitter, meanwhile, assorted white supremacists, Trump fans, and others on the right mocked the victims of the stabbings — and promised more violence against leftists to come. CAUTION: GRAPHIC IMAGES.

Here’s one I had to censor somewhat for reasons that are pretty self-evident; click on the screenshot to see archived originals.

whitetw

Even those who described the Sacramento Spartans’ violence as self-defense exalted in the larger number of injuries inflicted upon the “antifa” counterprotesters.

Others resorted to doxxing, posting and reposting the name and apparent address of at least one of the “antifa” organizers.

One self-described “Intersectional Libertarian” noted that he would shed no tears “when she does get killed.”

This political season gets uglier by the day.

For more on the violent clashes in Sacramento, see my earlier post here.

Paradoxical Intention - Resident Cheeseburger Slut

You know what? FUCK ALL THESE ASSHOLES.

MY GRANDFATHER LIVED IN THIS CITY FOR DECADES AND HE DIDN’T GO OFF TO FIGHT IN WWII, WITH THE ALLIED FORCES MIGHT I ADD, SO YOU VIOLENT FASCIST FUCKS COULD TAKE OVER THIS CITY WHERE HIS CHILDREN LIVED AND GREW UP.

AND YOU KNOW WHAT? MY GRANDFATHER WAS WHITE. HIS FAMILY IS WHITE. I’M WHITE.

AND NONE OF US WANT YOUR “DEFENSE”.

I’M NOT HERE FOR THIS SHIT. Y’ALL CAN FUCK RIGHT OFF. YOU’RE A PLAGUE ON HUMANITY AND YOU ONLY SET US ALL BACK HUNDREDS OF YEARS.

[/angry, personal rant]

keddren
keddren

comment image

Huh.

Katherine
Katherine

You know what… This kind of [deleted by DF] hits close to home. I’m the wife of a man who used to be more left leaning than me (communist to my moderate conservative). He’s gone alt right MRA-ish and I don’t know what to think. What makes this worse (if that’s possible) is the fact that I’m 30% Native American due to my biological father being of Mexican descent. (His ancestors founded towns in Colorado over 100 years ago, so I use the term “Mexican” loosely.) When I see people referred to as by racial slurs, I worry that my husband is one step away from this type of thinking. He’s not a stupid man (degree in mathematics, great career).

What’s happening to our country?

Sorry for the rant. I’m just at a loss.

Axecalibur
Axecalibur

The drawing. Why? Was not expecting that

Bina

“Peaceful nationalists”. Ha. Now THERE’s an oxymoron. Who were the stabbers, again???

Paradoxical Intention - Resident Cheeseburger Slut

Bina | June 26, 2016 at 10:25 pm

Oh, no, see, it’s totally okay when THEY do it, because they were attacked first (according to them)! [/HEAVY SARCASM]

(((Her Grace Phryne))): Tool of the Butt-Worshipping, Lesbian-Powered Elite
(((Her Grace Phryne))): Tool of the Butt-Worshipping, Lesbian-Powered Elite

Dickbags.

I have nothing more coherent to contribute than that. These people are dickbags.

Axecalibur
Axecalibur

@Katherine

This kind of crazy

Check out the comments policy. Thanks 🙂

Sorry to hear about your guy. Sounds rough. Hope everything turns out alright

What’s happening to our country?

The internet made the things that were already happening, and have been happening for centuries, more visible. This is just Know Nothings with Twitter accounts. This shit ain’t new. This shit ain’t old. Unfortunately, it just is

Scented Fucking Hard Chairs
Scented Fucking Hard Chairs

How much of the past few years’ extremism would never have happened if Twitter didn’t exist (or at least had something approaching rules)?

Bina

@PI:

Yeah. And I see that all the pro-Nazi scumsuckers are also claiming that the antifa were stabbed with their own knives. Oh, like Nazis never bring knives? They would just come unarmed, yet at the same time ANTICIPATING a fight? Yeah. Riiiiiight.

Katherine
Katherine

David: please delete my previous comment as it caused offense. Thanks.

MexicanHotChocolate
MexicanHotChocolate

I like how the TWP claim they were just peaceful protesters when they were the ones being deliberately provocative with fascist symbols and slogans. And they’re the ones reveling in violence.

EJ (The Other One)

The single greatest? Really?

I think the United States Coloured Troops might disagree with that.

Over half of USCT troops were from the South; that is, newly free men who chose to take up arms against white dominance. Ulysses S Grant said that he found them to be better troops than white soldiers: braver, more disciplined, and less likely to panic.

I somehow doubt that the “Sacramento Spartans” would do very well against them.

Robyn Blanpied
Robyn Blanpied

Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent. – Asimov.

(((Her Grace Phryne))): Tool of the Butt-Worshipping, Lesbian-Powered Elite
(((Her Grace Phryne))): Tool of the Butt-Worshipping, Lesbian-Powered Elite

Great Cat, I’d love to see these shitstains try going up against them…

AsAboveSoBelow
AsAboveSoBelow

So, which are they, Vikings or Spartans?

Oh, yeah, NEITHER.

weirwoodtreehugger: communist bonobo

Oh, America. For like, three days we weren’t the most embarrassing country. Great Britain was looking worse. Didn’t take long to set the record straight. We are the shittiest, most backward-ass 1st world country. Thanks.

Kat
Kat

On a lighter note, the group We Support Donald Trump (from Snyder, Texas) posted a photo of Elizabeth Warren on Facebook with this caption:

Senator Elizabeth Warren just called Donald Trump a ‘fraud’ This is the same woman who pretended to be Native American for DECADES!

This was my boyfriend’s response:

She doesn’t pretend to be Native American. And she called him a fraud because she’s a Sunday school teacher, trained to look for the good in everyone, and that’s the nicest thing she can say about him.

Huggbees
Huggbees

I have so many swear words in mind to describe these psychopaths but there’s no curse in Elvish, Entish or the tounges of Men for such scum. The best revenge is Trumps defeat in November. If Trump wins garbage like this will happen every day. I can’t stress this enough Hillary MUST Win.

FrickleFrackle
FrickleFrackle

How are there still Nazis? Did they not hear the budget Charlie Chaplin cocaine addict they so idolize lost?

The first FPS I played was Medal of Honor Frontline, and from that moment on I had associated Nazi with “bad guy”. Everyone and everything else reinforced this belief, and I always saw people getting along as a positive thing in pretty much all the media I consumed. The narratives I learned about said “hey, lets get along” and “war is only the means to peace”. How do people internalize the exact opposite of these messages?

Axecalibur
Axecalibur

@Katherine
No worries, it happens. Momentary slip of the fingers. It’s all cool 🙂

Huggbees
Huggbees

Let’s say for the sake of argument Donald Trump gets assassinated before this election is over. Would I lose sleep over it? No but I sure as heck won’t be actively celebrating it. Violence never EVER solves anything doesn’t matter who’s doing it. In some ways I pity the far right how can someone go through their lives with so much hate for people for no reason other then their ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation or religion.

Bryce
Bryce

If there’s a silver lining, it’s that incidences like this could jolt bitter Sanders supporters out of the self-absorbed malaise and into reality.

EJ (The Other One)

@David:
The USCT were not what you and I might call anti-white, in that they were not in favour of killing all white people, just those who tried to maintain slavery. However, I rather suspect that the TWP would have seen them as anti-white, possibly for that exact reason.

tim gueguen

I suspect the typical Neonazi wouldn’t have made it through the training regimen the Spartans subjected their would be citizens to. For that matter they probably wouldn’t have made it into the SS, but ended up as cooks in a prison camp.

Steampunked
Steampunked

Spartans are white?

Tragedy of the Commas
Tragedy of the Commas

I have a very hard time seeing any of this and coming to the conclusion that Clinton would be “just as bad” or empower equally awful degenerates.

Ah, but of course, we must consider that it’s wrong to ask Sanders supporters to vote for Clinton, despite the unlikelihood of Jill Stein winning. And despite actual, literal neo-nazis, white supremacists, and red pillers supporting Trump. Why? Because of Immanuel Kant.

You see, there are still faint glimmers of civilization left in this barbaric slaughterhouse that was once known as humanity. Indeed, that’s what we provide in our own modest, humble, insignificant… Oh, fuck it.

Steampunked
Steampunked

@Tim Gueguen – I really doubt these dudes could cope. I mean, I can’t see them remotely getting through the physicals, but I also doubt they’d be able to pass the mandatory poetry and art areas as well…

The Spartans would have spat on street-proven fighters – they believed in rigorous discipline and utmost allegiance to the chain of command. Routine and precision was their mandate, not random brawling. Discipline was extremely important.

(And in the end, the Spartans were brought down because there were not enough full citizens in their empire, and that too many people were in the merchant class – or hired warriors. They fell apart because their superiority complex didn’t allow them to grow).

reimalebario
reimalebario

@tim:
They would probably have made it into the SS. The SS weren’t really that picky.

@AsAboveSoBelow:

So, which are they, Vikings or Spartans?

Oh, yeah, NEITHER.

Spartings?

Ohlmann
Ohlmann

I don’t have a lot of love for antifas (if they were *actually* antifas), but thoses brown shirted human residues make me want to puke. I hope they won’t put the US back 200 or 2000 year back with their stupidity.

Terrabeau
Terrabeau

I’m just waiting for Trump to come up with yet another vague, bumbling mix of false apologetics and encouragement for the stabbers.

@Steampunked

Why, of course Spartans were white! Have you never seen the renowned historical docudrama 300? /s

@Huggbees

The term “psychopath” is included in the comments policy as an ableist term. Probably for the best to avoid it.

EJ (The Other One)

@Tragedy of the Commas:

That’s an amazing movie. I rewatched it over the weekend with the Significant Other.

Sinkable John : Pansy Ass Pinko
Sinkable John : Pansy Ass Pinko

Antifas get stabbed in “self-defense”… it’s always the same. “Self-defense”. When Méric died, it was “self-defense” too : he “ambushed” the bastards and they killed him in “self-defense”, just, what, three years ago ?

Yet they’re the ones with violent fantasies about summarily executing us for a variety of reasons like… starting “mixed-race” families ? That self-defense too ?

Truth is I’m not even shocked. Saw this coming because apparently our minds are trained to expect this shit from those assholes now.

I just hope no one else dies, not this time. Heart goes out to the wounded, hope they get out of the hospital soon and without any crippling injuries.

dust bunny
dust bunny

This deer turned out such a vibrant shade of teal that I can’t in good conscience address it to you, wwth, even though I am responding to your post. I don’t want to make you feel obligated to read through it. :p

I’m no fan of the US. In fact I devote much of my time to obsessing about my dislike of the United States and everything it stands for*. I’m a lot like a MGTOW in that sense, except I’m fully aware that I’m not as independent of the thing I feel conflicted about as I’d like to imagine.

(* Not everything people claim it stands for, mind you, some of those values are pretty nice; however, promoting those values in politics or propaganda usually has the effect of promoting hypocrisy and lies.)

But even I admit that the only reason they are the most embarrassing country is that they’re so massively huge and influential and loud that everyone’s constantly listening. Literally every time I hear my countrymen, Finns, voice opinions on anything at all, I have to cringe hard, I’m embarrassed, and sort of thankful that internationally no one’s paying any attention to us.

Our culture, national identity and temperament are such that we’re uniquely susceptible to all kinds of pseudointellectual, self-serving bullshit. And the world being the way it is, there’s loads of pseudointellectual bullshit that flatters North Europeans out there, especially if they’re also men. I would bet cinnamon rolls that a larger share of our people are MRAs, gamergaters, equalists and libertarians than other European nations. If the fedora as a symbol of a certain type of person was replaced with a nationality, I’m pretty sure we would have to be it.

On top of that, of course, we also have all the regular varieties of asshattery, although you can often spot pseudointellectual influences in those, too. Our racists, for example, call themselves “immigration critics” (it sounds even more awkward and stupid in Finnish), which is about what you’d expect from a bunch of jackasses trying to brand their jackassery as somehow hyper-rational.

A couple of days ago there was a news story about how ads for a Tom of Finland exhibition were removed from the public transportation system due to complaints, then put back up just hours later. The removal was generally condemned as a homophobic overreaction, and the people responsible for it admitted it was a mistake. (They had also corrected it before the story broke, so it was not a response to media criticism.)

So far so good. What does the public think about all this?

Feminism is bad and has gone too far. That is what they get from this.

Because if it was oversexualized images of women rather than men in publicly displayed ads, and they were removed because of protests, there would have been no condemnation. Instead, it would be applauded by the media as feminist progress. And then all the usual, predictable, ridiculous complaints about how it’s feminist hypocrisy that men aren’t protected from objectification like women are.

I can’t even begin to unpack all the levels of wrong in this line of thinking, mainly because all of the processing power in my brain is currently being hogged by an all-consuming rage. But also because there’s so many of them, and they’re so complex, and fold in on themselves, it’s all like something that was dreamed up by M.C. Escher.

CPphazor
CPphazor

@Dust Bunny I honestly don’t even think there’s the context there to objectify men to the same extent, except perhaps ironically. I mean it did just seem to have the pro-lgbt thing going for it so it would have support regardless of the gender for what it represented.

They’ve done studies into this and how we break feminised bodies up into different parts in our heads compared to masculinised ones.

OoglyBoggles
OoglyBoggles

Where to start, the victim complex, the knowledge that the world is leaving them behind socially, or the serious belief that this would cause the revolution they so desire.

Malheur Range and the Oreon Standoff could have been the catalyst, had the FBI not basically stomp on them hard at every turn, showing them to be incompetent buffoons and taking the sovereign citizen movement back by decades. That entire event was pure catharsis for me, oh the vindication was so satisfying after years of them getting away with it by being protected by the GOP and their whiteness, and just fail at every turn.

In the terms of increasing boldness, I would posit that in this case, of which I can be calm so long as the victims can live to see another day, that it will be yet another count of violence that the media will ignore or use the gun blanket statement.

Actually from their comments I feel less vitriol than I do for the typical /pol/ and /r9k/ resident, maybe it’s because I find this level of delusion too similar to sovereign citizens, and possibly I’m still under the afterglow of having the SovCit parasites brought down and humiliated. I just find it cute, adorable that they believe that will happen is not going to be the same story as Oregon. Strange how in a world where the US was pivotal in ending WW2 there are veterans and holocaust survivors, they have to die with the knowledge in the back of their minds that fascism is on the rise globally and there are still youths who cling onto the ideology so many people had fought and died to prevent its global contamination. Honestly that makes me the closest to upset at their comments. The actions did alot more to get a rise from me. This is the usual peanut gallery who flee like turkeys the first sign of danger comes their way.

Ohlmann
Ohlmann

@Dust Bunny : if I can trust what the other finnish I know say, I would say France is just as bad about pseudo-intellectual delusions of grandeur.

I am of the opinions all western countries are currently racing for the bottom.

Alan Robertshaw
Alan Robertshaw

@ ooglyboggles

and taking the sovereign citizen movement back by decades.

We have a thing over here called ‘Freemen on the land’. Basically they’re sovereign citizens but without the guns. They do cause a bit of bother in the court system; although now a briefing document has gone out to all the courts on how to deal with them (don’t engage, just get on with it)

It’s weird though how they claim ‘success’ all the time.

“But you were facing an 80 quid traffic fine and you ended up in prison?”

“Yeah, that showed them!”

(The double irony being that if they hadn’t tried to argue with the copper in the first place they’d probably have been let off the fine)

Pavlov's House
Pavlov's House

@Paradoxical Intention. We here at Pavlov’s House really REALLY like your comment. A lot.

(I mean, I’m posting under the nick “Pavlov’s House”, after all, so my allegiances ought to be clear; if Pavlov’s House aint iconic of the united Allied struggle against fascism, what is?….but it never hurts to be clear in these matters. 🙂 )

Patricia Kayden
Patricia Kayden

Thank you for this post, David. Reading other liberal blogs covering this issue was a little frustrating since there appeared to be a rush to condemn the antifas for initiating the violence without any evidence that that was true.

Virgin Mary
Virgin Mary

Here they go with calling their fellow haters ‘comrades’ again.
I hate them co-opting that word. They clearly do not know its proper usage. Comrade in English or the Russian word ‘tovarishch’ serves as an egalitarian replacement for titles like Mister, Master, Mrs and Sir, which shows respect to your ally without referring to their status, gender or social standing.

Shalimar
Shalimar

Inflicting six knife wounds and suffering only one does not mean you won the knife fight. It means you were the only assholes who were violent enough to bring knives.

Pol
Pol

Reminds me if some fanfic/fascist propaganda that I read some years ago that was written in support of George Lincoln Rockwell.

Something about some scenario where Rockwell was somehow instigated by a mob of “Jews” whom he singlehandedly, and Popeye style, punched the spinach out of! Go cartoon hero…

Ok, now some antifa people were stabbed but… 10 to one?! They attacked us first?!

Typical far-right attempt at lying to make themselves look far bigger and more righetous than they really are.

Iseult The Idle
Iseult The Idle

Well, this all sounds completely unpleasant.

I admit, I had to look up “antifa”, damn kids and their truncated phrases smooshed up into a new word. My brain kept insisting it was some kind of pasta.

Other than the obvious problem of showing up armed to a “peaceful” demonstration, I need more facts in order to form an opinion with regards to blame. I suppose it’ll be weeks or months before all of the who-attacked-whom questions are sorted out.

Still, I do not get warm fuzzy feelings from the celebration of having inflicted harm on another person. And I do dislike supremacists.

Alan Robertshaw
Alan Robertshaw

@ David

We’ve reacted to Donald Trump’s visit here with typical Brit compromise. Primarily mockery, but with a barrowload of bricks in case he gets in range (if the police ask, it’s a satire about that wall 😉 )

(It’s also typically British that we’re condemning racism against Mexicans with a pretty dodgy stereotype of Mexicans)

Ohlmann
Ohlmann

Most actual antifas I have seen were basically thugs who tried to have a “good” cause. But you can’t use a wrong method for a good cause.

Now, I would not be surprised if the “antifas” here were 2 thugs antifas, 15 normal people in the crossfire.

Pol
Pol

You should see more antifas then Ohlmann. You judge too quickly on a small sample. Don’t you mate?

Ohlmann
Ohlmann

Hence “that I have seen”. The one who revendicate the name were all skinheads, more anarchist than the average people who is against fascism, and a bit too willing to use violence and flaunter their organisation and eagerness to act to not repulse me. That did not incite me to go closer to the antifa scene.

Maybe I just encounter the bad ones. It’s an option, it’s not like “I truly despise fascist” is anywhere near as inherently toxic as “I want to be part of the master race”.

1 2 3