entitled babies guns heartiste men who should not ever be with women ever misogyny oppressed white men PUA racism threats trump

This is Trump’s America: A tribal-tatted swole dude yelling “COOK MY BURRITO, BITCH!”

Welcome to Trump's America
This dude has some thoughts he’d like to share with you

Pledge Drive continues! If you enjoy this blog, and can afford it, please click on the “donate” button below and send some bucks my way!  Thanks!

So this was the scene outside a Trump rally in Phoenix Arizona last Saturday: A “tribal”-tatted, Trump-supporting Swole-American yelling “F–KING COOK MY BURRITO, BITCH” at a gentleman he evidently believed to be of Mexican descent.

Some of his other, er, observations:

• “Get the f–k out of here! Our country, motherf–ker, our country!”
  • “Proud f–king American! Made in USA, bitch, made in f–king USA!”
  • “Build that f–king wall, for me!”
  • “Trump! I love Trump!”

You can watch the whole performance below, in a video that went viral this past week after being posted on Gawker.

If you pause the video 55 seconds in, you can spot a tattooed number “43” under the arm of the muscular fellow, later identified as Zack Fisher;  this just happens to be a favorite symbol of a small but spirited organization called the Supreme White Alliance. You can probably guess what sort of group it is.

Naturally, Fisher has been warmly embraced by some of Trump’s most obnoxiously racist fans.

But before we get to that, let’s hear a bit more from Fisher himself — who explained to The Tab that, why no, he wasn’t a racist at all.

I love all colors. I’m no racist. I am who I am. There’s people out there of all colors that are horrible. Whites, browns, blacks, yellows out there, it doesn’t matter. It’s the color of your heart. …

It sucks that people are scared to stand up for what they believe in, and yet Latinos can do it and it’s fine. And if we do it? We’re racist. White people? The only race you can legally discriminate against.

He apparently spends a lot of time thinking about White Chicks, a Wayans Brothers “comedy” from 2004 in which two of the Wayanses play rogue FBI agents who go undercover as, well, white chicks.

People make movies about us and do we get mad? Like White Chicks? If there was a movie called Black Chicks, it would be a huge race thing. … We couldn’t do that, no way, they’d be like, “this is so racist.” And yet they can make a movie making fun of white people.

And what a widely celebrated film it is! Richard Roeper declared it “the worst movie of the year,” while Roger Ebert informed his readers that “it took an act of the will to keep me in the theater.” It’s got a Rotten Tomatoes score of 13%, ranking it lower than Wild Hogs, The Love Guru, and Hot Tub Time Machine 2.

I just wish people could get over what happened back in the day, to Mexico or Blacks. That was back in the past, people don’t get over it and it sucks. I forgive and forget. A lot of people don’t.

Dude, you haven’t even gotten over “White Chicks!”

Fisher may want to pretend that he’s not racist; many of his new fans don’t bother denying their racism.

Heartiste, the pickup-artist-turned-internet-Nazi, declared Fischer to be the “Sh-tlord Of The Week” for this week, encouraging his readers to adopt Fisher’s catchphrase “GO F–KING COOK MY BURRITO BITCH” as their own.

“If America is to be great/White again,” Heartiste declared,

she’ll need the help of ALL her sh-tlords, from the meme-making pranksters to the theme-cranking intellectuals to the shitlib-shaming musclebros. … it’s all to the Good in the Time of the Trumpening.

Heartiste’s fans were equally enthusiastic

A fellow calling himself Southern WASP happily declared:

It’s happening — the same noble White Man’s spirit that created the United States, as an act of rebellion, is now returning.

An older gentleman calling himself ultimathule1 happily explained that the video “just made my day!” It also got him thinking wistfully about growing up in a much whiter America.

I’m 60 years old, so I was 4 years old in 1960 when the U.S. was just a hair under 90% White. That”s the Whitest that it’s ever been, before or since. I have clear, wonderful memories of my childhood in the ’60s, growing up in a Finnish immigrant family with loving Old World parents and surrounded by normal, psychologically-healthy White Americans.

These days, ultimathule1 complained,

We Europeans are being squeezed into impending extinction simultaneously from below and above. Regardless of whether Trump wins or loses, he has unleashed a powerful force – the angry and fed-up White Man who will no longer take his dispossession passively, but who will push back and fight for everything he loves. To quote Steve McNallen, the founder of the Asatru Folk Assembly, “The existence of my people is not negotiable!” Let that be one of our war slogans.

The Asatru Folk Assembly, in case you’re wondering, is a white supremacist Odinist sect.

Captain Obvious suggested that he would soon be personally taking up arms:

Shiznat’s starting to get real. I’ve been thinking a lot about the Ruger Alaskan 2.5″ in 44 magnum – will it fit in the pants pocket of my Dickies work jeans?

In a followup comment, he explained why he needed a gun he could easily conceal:

I live on the outskirts of Sh!tlibistan. Folks here would totally phreak out if they saw open carry. … we have a metric sh-t-ton of nogs & muds & mystery meats & other troublemakers in the immediate vicinity [and we’ve even had mohammedan events]. So I need something with stopping power [for large nogs & mohammedans & sh!tlib pitbulls & whatnot] which doesn’t bulge too much.

Fisher, too, has evidently taken up arms, telling The Tab that since the video of him went viral he’s been carrying a “gun, with a bullet in the chamber. And that’s fine, I carry a gun with me everywhere and always.”

At the same Trump rally, an apparent friend of Fisher showed up in a “F–K Islam” t-shirt; after being escorted from the event, apparently by Trump’s security detail, he strapped on a gun and gave this interview to Eric Rosenwald, who also shot the video of Fisher.

Not all Trump supporters have picked up guns. Some, like the gleefully grinning young man in this earlier video by Rosenwald, prefer pepper spray.

This is what Trump has wrought.

CPphazor
CPphazor

I love how he’s like ‘lol cook my burrito’ to a hispanic dude and then turns around and is like ‘I’m not racist lol, Latinos get to do this and I can’t, white girls is like totally built off of a context of subjugation and brutality yaknow’.

*Sigh*… where are we headed?

LindsayIrene

ZACK! HEY ZACH! OPEN MY PICKLE JAR! CARRY THIS BOX OF BOOKS UP TO MY ATTIC! MOVE MY SOFA! FOR PETE’S SAKE JUST BE USEFUL FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE, ZACH!

*sigh* Of course it is. I have a beautiful Thor’s hammer pendant that I’m afraid to wear in public, lest I be mistaken for a white supremacist.

Ouraboros13

I was born in America. I’m just as much of an American as Duke Nukem over there.

personalpest
personalpest

Well, Zack, you’ve shown the whole world the color of your heart, and it’s pretty fuckin’ ugly.

P.S. I like the Captain Obvious from the hotel ads better.

Trenchy
Trenchy

Finnish immigrant family. We Europeans. Hates immigrants.

Hunh.

Chase Lara
Chase Lara

@LindsayIrene-

Oh gosh, I have the same problem. I wear my hammer 24/7, but it’s usually tucked into my shirt. I was so happily surprised a few weeks ago when someone saw it and invited me to a heathen event, and without me having to ask he said that in no uncertain terms racism and homophobia were forbidden. As a non-binary white queer married to a trans Mexican, safety is always a huge concern. Little saddens me more than Norse paganism being used as an excuse for white supremacy.

lkeke35
lkeke35

In Britain, there’s been an increase in white people publicly assaulting and insulting poc. This is where we’re headed here.

We can already see bits and pieces, here and there, of aggrieved white people wanting to go back to the days of being able to freely assault all non-whites. this is what Trump has done.

Scented Fucking Hard Chairs
Scented Fucking Hard Chairs

“If America is to be great/White again,” Heartiste declared, …

… It needs a shark breeding program?

An older gentleman calling himself ultimathule1 …

Well, it’s slightly more subtle than, say, “LynchLefties1488,” but not that much more.

(I never thought that my knowledge of Hellboy would be used to call out actual Nazis. Goddamnit, Internet.)

pitshade
pitshade

I have to say that the word, ‘swole’ makes me slightly ill.

weirwoodtreehugger: communist bonobo

If there was a movie called Black Chicks, it would be a huge race thing.

There’s no movie called Black Chicks that I know of, but there is a movie called BAPS. That stands for black American princesses. It stars Halle Berry just before she became an A list actress.

I haven’t heard anyone obsess about that movie years later.

(((Hambeast))) now, with more parentheses!
(((Hambeast))) now, with more parentheses!

…I need something with stopping power [for large nogs & mohammedans & sh!tlib pitbulls & whatnot] which doesn’t bulge too much.

Well now, don’t I feel silly for supporting gun control legislation? /SARC (as if it was needed)
sfhc said

“If America is to be great/White again,” Heartiste declared, …

… It needs a shark breeding program?

That’s what occurred to me when I read that. O/T: I’ve read that great white sharks are having a hard time of it up in the SF bay area; it seems that killer whales like to kill them for sport!

Lkeke35 – I only clicked on the first link. Gads, but all of the RWA, roid-ragey, racism is making me sad today.

ETA: attribution to sfhc’s quote.
ETA: didn’t work the first time. Here’s hoping!
ETA: Nope, I give up.

Monzach
Monzach

I’m Finnish and my online moniker usually contains at least a reference to the anglicized form of my real first name ie. Zach. Wow…this post has me both coming and going then. I get to be embarrassed for two separate reasons in one post! 😀

What I find funny (and be funny I mean unbelievable) is that ultimathule1 seems to be blissfully unaware that the Nordic religion from which Asatru claims to be descended was never big in Finland. We had our own gods, thank you very much. 😀 Now if you’ll excuse me, I’m off to brew some beer in the honor of the Pellon-Pekka, the Finnish god of beer.

Bina

People make movies about us and do we get mad? Like White Chicks? If there was a movie called Black Chicks, it would be a huge race thing. … We couldn’t do that, no way, they’d be like, “this is so racist.” And yet they can make a movie making fun of white people.

Do you get mad? Dude, you’ve specifically brought up and whined about an obscure and silly movie from more than 10 years ago. Yeah, you’re mad.

And as for “Black Chicks” — dude, look up blaxploitation sometime. There’s an entire niche genre of comic-adventure movies full of black chicks, some very stereotypically portrayed. There is not a corresponding genre known as “whitesploitation”, because whites have always historically been the exploiters.

And some of us are sick of this shit.

Robert
Robert

From what I’ve read, he works at a business his stepfather owns. Rugged individualism for the win!

Pitshade, I agree. A word nobody asked for, yet here it is.

My only hope with this is that people who prefer not to think of themselves as ‘shitlords’ will see this, recoil, and decide that thinking like Zack, Flinger of Spittle is a bad thing. That there are people who *want* to think of themselves as ‘shitlords’ is dismaying. Also, referring to other human beings as ‘mystery meats’?! That’s weapons grade dehumanization. I’m fairly certain what he meant – someone whose racial/ethnic origins are not immediately identifiable.

Axecalibur
Axecalibur

It’s the color of your heart

Dude thinks the hearts of people of different ethnicities are different colors. Let that sink in 😛

Mystery meats? Future, American Breivik over here. That doesn’t sound too good

which doesn’t bulge too much

Don’t set yourself up like that

lkeke35
lkeke35

I like (which means: of course I don’t) how he presents his ideas as if they were the finest and newest ideas ever put before an adoring public. I’ll wager this nimbulb has never had an original thought in his life.

Dude, the sh** your’e sayin’, it ain’t new!

Policy of Madness
Policy of Madness

This could be an Onion article.

“‘I’m Not a Racist,’ Says White Supremacist After Telling Latinx to Cook Him a Burrito”

Victorious Parasol
Victorious Parasol

Trumpeting his superiority while demonstrating his stupidity. Dontcha love it?

Sometimes I’d be willing to risk a do-over of 2016, even if it meant we still lost David Bowie and Prince and Alan Rickman, as long as we could make better decisions on the rest of it.

(((Chiomara)))
(((Chiomara)))

He lifts… is white… aggressive… unrespectful… disgusting…
My, redpillers are right. What a total Alphalpha. I can barely contain my tingles.

He probably has a huge harem of HB8+ plates he negs. None over 16 yo, obviously, too Alpha for post-wall bitches.

LindsayIrene

The genre that portrays white women in a very stereotypical manner is known as ‘romantic comedy’.

Argle Bargle (formerly Carr)
Argle Bargle (formerly Carr)

Why do I have the feeling he uses that ”just forgive and forget” line often? Or that he would use it, given the opportunity?

”Hey, I beat the crap out of this guy, but he cut me off on the highway! Look, if I can forgive that, why can’t you forgive the beating? Some people…”

People make movies about us and do we get mad? Like White Chicks?

Yes, you obviously do.
I’m white and I liked White Chicks! Granted, I was 13 at the time, but I did like it. I’m going to check out how it holds up now just because this discount Serious Sam gets his gym shorts in a bunch over it.

Axecalibur
Axecalibur

Hey, uhm…
I don’t know who she is, but Notch’s drones got to her, so…
Imma just drop this link. It’ll take a few minutes of your time, if’n you’re keen. Apparently it’s mostly better now, but it couldn’t hurt spreading the word… Avoid the German VS video and anything on Reddit
Yay, slacktivism!

Joel (on twitter @deathtothefilth)
Joel (on twitter @deathtothefilth)

@Chiomera the sad thing is that I can actually read your post and know what it means. The happy thing is that these shit heads haven’t gotten into the public consciousness enough for most people to know what the hell they’re talking about when the ramble like that

Lone Galtian Bootstrapper
Lone Galtian Bootstrapper

Somehow this made me laugh SO HARD that I scared my housemates. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. As we would say in Dutch: Wat een sukkel.
Ah, those rose-tinted glasses with which to look back on the days of yore….

Fruitloopsie
Fruitloopsie

I just wish people could get over what happened back in the day, to Mexico or Blacks. That was back in the past, people don’t get over it and it sucks. I forgive and forget A lot of people don’t.

Yes, non white folks please forgive us and let go of all the invading your countries, stealing everything, killing and raping you, continue to live off of you, laughing at your pain and suffering and continue to do so and so much more BUT the creation of white chicks and white jokes those are truly horrible things to get offended of!! /MAJOR SARCASM

It just amazes me how we white people..:sigh: I’ll be in my corner to let off some steam.

Anyway, I watched white chicks and I didn’t like it at all. Everyone is pretty obnoxious and called each other b*tches and wh*res and even said n*gger. I just cringed through out the movie.

bekabot
bekabot

“Heartiste, the pickup-artist-turned-internet-Nazi, declared Fischer to be the ‘Sh-tlord Of The Week’ for this week, encouraging his readers to adopt Fisher’s catchphrase ‘GO F–KING COOK MY BURRITO BITCH’ as their own.”

Yeah, that’s right. Go and encourage all your minions to run around yelling about the stupidest thing you’ve ever heard anybody say, and that’ll convince all the rest of us that you’re superior.

That’ll totally work, man. Your plan is flawless. Now go implement it, I implore you.

Bina

What a total Alphalpha.

Alfalfa was horrified when he found out what was really going on in Spanky’s He-Man Woman Haters Club.

dslucia
dslucia

I said this elsewhere, but I’m genuinely kind of worried about what’s going to happen after the election.

The worst-case scenario that my mind sees is that if Trump wins, I worry that it will bolster the paranoid white supremacist gun fanatics, and they’re going to start rolling out through the streets doing whatever they want. If Clinton wins, I worry that it will terrify the paranoid white supremacists and cause them to go out and do the same.

I’m probably overreacting and the reality is that fairly few people who boast about this nonsense online would ever actually do anything, but there are still very real people in very public locations who act like they need to threaten “liberals” (putting in scare quotes because depending on who’s saying it it could mean practically anything that isn’t Nazism) for their own “protection”.

Sinkable John
Sinkable John

There’s a word in French for people like that. “Beauf”. He’s like, the embodiment of it. Down to the “tribal” tats.

That guy belongs in a museum, folks. He’s so much of a stereotype I’m not even sure how he can manifest into reality without tearing it apart.

Axecalibur
Axecalibur

@Fruitloopsie
Well, it is a Wayans movie…
Now I think about it, the best thing a Wayans has ever been a part of is Big Hero 6. I keep forgetting Damon Jr plays Wasabi, and it blows my mind everytime I remember

throwaway
throwaway

How about I burn your boiled cabbage instead, shitgibbon.

Fruitloopsie
Fruitloopsie

Axecalibur
There are a few funny scenes but the movie is just not my cup tea, if anyone else likes it then I don’t judge.

Did he voice a character in Big hero 6? That’s interesting to know he was a part of that. Hmm, I don’t know who Damon Jr is.

Paradoxical Intention - Resident Cheeseburger Slut

That’s some weapons-grade abuser bullshit right there. “I know I did a bad thing, but you NEED to forgive me and get over it! YOU did bad things too, and I forgave you, and I’m totally over it, even though I’m constantly bringing it up, and you think that they’re not equivalent!”

It’s like if he broke someone’s arm, but they made fun of his shitty tribal tattoos, and he forgave them for making fun of his tattoos, but only after he blew the fuck up and snapped their arm, and now he’s sitting in the hospital, demanding that they forgive him and “get over it” because he forgave YOU for YOUR awful mockery of his shitty tattoos, even though he’s not going to pay for the hospital bill.

comment image

As a white person: Fuck This White Nonsense.

enjolras
enjolras

Dude, I want to get “43” inked right here. It’s totally racist and wicked cool.

Yeah, okay. At least it’s not another God-awful tribal tattoo.

Scented Fucking Hard Chairs
Scented Fucking Hard Chairs

@PI

Especially since he’s comparing slavery, genocide and centuries of systemic racism to a movie he doesn’t like.

… I was about to say “That’s not even a false equivalence so much as a friggin’ Dada equivalence,” but then I remembered about Mad Max/Star Wars/Ghostbusters. I wish I still drank.

dust bunny
dust bunny

@ PI:

As a white person: Fuck This White Nonsense.

Yup. These neo nazi dudes like to go on about “white shame”. Well, I occasionally feel some pretty stark white shame, although I guess I’d rather call it white cringeyness or white embarrassment. That’s whenever I hear anything one of them says on the topic of race.

Dan Kasteray
Dan Kasteray

This guy reminds me of a minor character in a science fiction book I once read. The Electronic church.

Basically some low level bouncer menaces the main “hero.” And this guy is roided as all hell and has all sorts of future tech plastic surgery and steroid equivalents.

But despite all this, the bouncer was as fragile as glass and his treatments had cut his life effectively in half. He was basically all look, no substance.

now he’s decided he doesn’t want to live in a book and is invading the real world

Fruitloopsie
Fruitloopsie

I think tribal tattoos are pretty cool even though I don’t want any tattoos myself. Temporary ones are better for me, they’re only temporary, they don’t fade and they’re cheaper. I just don’t think people should be having tattoos that belong to a tribe they themselves are not a part of. Maybe people should just make up their own tribal tattoos that’s actually not based on any real tribe or whatever.

Dust Bunny
Yeah, I think WhiteCringeyness or White Embarassment are the words for it.

tim gueguen

I have my suspicion that in 1960 there were probably Americans who didn’t think Finns were in fact properly white. ultimathule’s supposed Finnish immigrant parents at the very least probably had problems at some point because they had accents, and hence didn’t sound sufficiently American enough.

As for this phony Captain Obvious(may the real Captain Obvious strike him down) I’m guessing he’s a news headline waiting to happen: “Local man severely injures genitals when revolver in pocket discharges.”

Cyberwulf
Cyberwulf

man when are some of these white supremacist bastards going to get a good ass-kicking

yeah yeah I’ll go sit in the corner now because violence is wrong even if it’s against a disgusting piece of shit who’s now walking around armed and hoping for an excuse to kill a brown person

Lkeke35
Lkeke35

Bekabot:

Please don’t encourage the shitgibbons to deploy such tactics. It’s one thing if they’re not hurting anyone, but there are usually innocent, random, victims on the other end of their shitty behavior.

Dust bunny:
Oh, the irony of “white shame” being pretty much caused by white guys acting like major shitweasels. I’m not white but I’m ashamed they’re American, or human.

The irony of white people invading other countries, exploiting the people who were already there, and then, having established a base camp, screaming at everyone who showed up later, to go back home.

(Is anyone reminded of those angry defensive little crabs who, when they find new shells after they’ve ousted the previous owners, waving their little claws at anything that gets near them? “Back! This shell is mine! Mine!”)

David

He was just born in America – I had to pass all sorts of tests and vetting to get my permanent resident card. If anything, I have more right to be here than he does 😉

Kelly L.
Kelly L.

This is mostly off topic, but has there ever been a less appropriate handle than “Heartiste”? There is nothing that shitweasel does or says that has anything to do with the heart.

Handsome "These Pretzels Suck" Jack (formerly Pandapool)

Okay, White Chicks is totally not as bad as The Love Guru. Rotten Tomato is wrong again as usual.

Handsome "These Pretzels Suck" Jack (formerly Pandapool)

@lkeke35

Goddamn, Britain. Goddamn.

Eyes on the Right

WHITE MALE RAGE!

I was going to use the John Cena Super Saiyan GIF but I was afraid the rapid flashing and bright lights might be too much for some folks eyes.

Buttercup Q. Skullpants
Buttercup Q. Skullpants

I’m surprised the catchphrase isn’t “cuck my burrito”.

Made in USA, bitch, made in f-cking USA

Just like Donald Trump apparel…

According to the Violence Policy Center and Concealed Carry Killers, around 4% of homicides committed by concealed carry gun owners are legally classifiable as self defense. (Around the same percentage of incidents end in the gun owner being killed). So when this guy talks about “shiznat” starting to get real, what he really means is that he’s itching to kill brown people with no provocation.

So by all means, frightened bigots, walk around with an unholstered gun in your pants pocket. After all, there’s a 4% chance it might end well for you.

kupo
kupo

Thank you. While I don’t have photosensitive epilepsy (to my knowledge) those flashing gifs can make my brain go blank and I kind of stare forward and feel trapped in my own brain. Also sometimes a little queasy. It’s weird.

Mortarius
Mortarius

White Guilt is having to share anything in common with these embarrassments.

1 2 3 4