antifeminism cuteness dawgies entitled babies homophobia men who should not ever be with women ever misogyny playing the victim

It Came From the Comments I Don’t Let Through: Lesbian-Powered Butt-Worshipper Edition

Creamy!
Creamy!

It’s time for another episode of It Came From the Comments I Don’t Let Through, in which I post notable comments by drive-by commenters that I think regular readers here will find, er, instructive.

Today, a heaping pile of homophobia from a fellow identifying himself as Reg Handford. Are you sitting comfortably? Good, then let’s begin.

I know what you want.

We’re off to a bad start here, because pretty much everyone who’s ever said this to me has not known what I want at all.

A society run by feminists and powered by lesbians, where the feminists have the gays under their thumb so that they say exactly the right words and visions on the media they control.

Here’s what a lesbian-powered society might look like, with the lesbians represented for no good reason by totally adorable dogs.

giphy (15)

OTQgr

Mr. Handford continues:

Control is placed on judges and educators and professors who know they must obey your ideological dictates or suffer savaging in the media.

The people you attack are meek limp men, ‘guilty’ whites, and christians confused about their religion, praying for forgiveness, lol.

Well, actually, the people I write about tend to be raging bigots; that’s kind of the point of the blog. Most of them aren’t actually what you’d call “meek,” unless, say, calling women the c-word online is a form of meekness I just haven’t heard about.

Indeed, Mr. Handford’s comment was a response to my recent post about The Daily Stormer celebrating the Orlando massacre for supposedly “secur[ing] the election for Trump.” “And the best part?” the Daily Stormer’s Andrew Anglin added. “Nothing of value was lost. Fifty dead homos.”

Again, I’m having a little trouble seeing how this counts as “meekness.”

Gays have already hijacked the rainbow; the populace is so stupid that they think gays own the rainbow. Really!!! That stupid!!!

Technically, the rainbow is co-owned by the gays and Skittles.

The mistake you are making is that you are attacking males, whites and christians so intensely that they have no more cheeks to turn; they have no choice but to fight back.

Yeah, the guys I write about aren’t exactly turning the other cheek. Nor are they all guys. Or white, or Christian.

Personally I will fight you to the end of life, to hell and back, in words, pictures and vitriol, until I am able to see your ideology discarded in the toxic wastebin of history.

Vocabulary.com defines “vitriol” as “language so mean-spirited and bitter that it could eat through metal.” Clearly the language of a great and noble human rights movement!

Let me help you understand gaiety. Lets get down and dirty on that.. Gaiety advocates the

Ok, Reg, let me cut you off right there. What follows is a puerile description of sexual acts that are often performed by gay men, straight women, and straight men. The word “weenies” is used.

That’s All It Is. Nothing more. Just the Pride of unsanitary acts. That is who you are worshipping. Too stupid to know what an anus is for.

Says someone who seems to use his own anus as a storage place for his head.

The next bit is a little unexpected.

As for Trump, his books emphasize safety, and economic changes to improve living standards. Solid ideas. He passes no comment on butt-worshippers. But he has no plans how we can crush gay propaganda. And that is the issue of the era. So he is a wimp.

Donald Trump: Tool of the Butt-Worshipping, Lesbian-Powered Elite.

Rabukurafuto
Rabukurafuto

Another gem from the unapproved comments. This one was a doozy indeed!

I have to say though, some of the people you report on might very well be meek and mild in person, without a computer to hide behind. I listened to some of an interview with Vox Day and he really came off as weak instead of the bullying windbag he is online, and then there was that interview with Roosh. It shows how these guys, not being truly oppressed, don’t have the same conviction as actually disadvantaged people.

Mels
Mels

Michael Brew
Michael Brew

How dare you attack Mr. Handford, a poor, meek, limp man filled with white guilt, and confused about his Christian religion. At least, I can only assume he’s all these things since by his own admission those are the only people you attack, bless his heart.

Alais

In other words, even Donald Trump is a cuck now?

Le sigh…le sigh.

Also, how are Christians praying for forgiveness confused about their religion? Forgiving and praying for forgiveness is, uh, kinda a big deal in that religion.

CPphazor
CPphazor

>Mfw even Donald Trump is apparently a cuck

I’m waiting on this whole thing to just up and eat itself tbh

Dove

“He passes no comment on butt-worshippers.”

I thought my cult (comment from two SEPARATE antifeminists in my twitter feed) worshipped Anita Sarkeesian (which I only do MOST of the time, okay? It’s not like I have… oh, wait, that shrine in my room does have pictures of her, Wu, and Quinn… whoops… you saw nothing), not butts.

Anyway.

Jamesworkshop
Jamesworkshop

Tool of the Butt-Worshipping, Lesbian-Powered Elite.

Is the new videogame developed by Anna Anthropy.

Viscaria
Viscaria

Those corgies have the most lovable smushable faces ever.

Moggie
Moggie

lol?

Our Father, which art in heaven, lol,
hallowed be thy name, rofl;
thy kingdom come, lmao;
brb, bio

pitshade
pitshade

Interesting how he starts off by attacking feminists (presumably women) and lesbians as controlling the world but what he really wants to talk about how nasty he thinks gay men are. Because men are more important even when they are being controlled by women?

Anyway, I’ll just leave this here:

Now Stuart, do you think a kid like that is going to know
What the queers are doing to the soil?

Princess Necessity
Princess Necessity

So what I’m getting from this is that Skittles are gay? Is that right?

(((Chiomara)))
(((Chiomara)))

I am sorry, did anyone say lesbian butt worshipping? HELL YES! Count me in! Where do I sign up?

pitshade
pitshade

Tool of the Butt-Worshipping, Lesbian-Powered Elite.

Is the new videogame developed by Anna Anthropy.

Novelization by Chuck Tingle… I’ll leave the title unwritten.

Imaginary Petal
Imaginary Petal

He was doing okay, and then the random caps started creeping in.

Imaginary Petal
Imaginary Petal

Pounded in the butt by the butt-worshipping, lesbian-powered elite.

I’m having a strange urge to change my screen name into “Imaginary Petal – Tool of the Butt-Worshipping, Lesbian-Powered Elite”. I’m gonna sleep, and hope this urge is gone by morning. 🙂

weirwoodtreehugger: communist bonobo

Technically, the rainbow is co-owned by the gays and Skittles.

And the Lucky Charms Leprechaun.

Did someone say butt worshipping?

Joekster
Joekster

Maybe he supports Hitlers ‘positive Christianity’.

For those who don’t know, Hitler had two significant problems with the Catholocism he was taught as a child: it was big into pacifism, and it’s scriptures were all written by Jews. So, he discarded most of the Christian scriptures, made up a story where Jesus was a porto-aryan warrior who cane to Judea to free his people from the Jews, called it ‘positive Christianity’, and ordered all the German Protestants to teach it on pain of being sent to the various concentration camps (he would have liked to do the same to the Catholics, but he found out rather quickly that Rome had too much unified support to be an easy pushover, and as the Pope at the time believed in appeasement as much as Neville Chamberlain, making the Roman Catholic Church conform to this I diology wasn’t a priority).

A disappointing number of German Protestants went along with him. Those who publicly didn’t (Jehova’s witnesses, Baptists, non-denoms, and the occasional mainstream Protestant who actually believed in the God they’d learned about as children) were tossed into the camps alongside the Jews, socialists, gypsies, homosexuals, and everyone else Hitler didn’t like.

Anyhow, it wouldn’t surprise me in the least to learn that the neo-nazis are trying to revive ‘positive Christianity’ as a thing. The scary thing is, most people these days are so ignorant as to what the Gospel actually teaches (thanks in no small part to the Christian Right trying to push garbage like the ‘prosperity gospel’ and the Westboro type of disreputable human being), that they might get away with passing that tripe off as a Christian sect.

NiOg
NiOg

I want “lesbian-powered butt worshiper” on a T-shirt, but I’m worried it wouldn’t be classy enough. Maybe if I translated it into Latin, first…

“Lesbia nectunt cultor clunibus” according to google translate. Whaddya think?

Joekster
Joekster

Apologies for the typos above. I’m typing from my iPad mini, and it’s got an odd sense of autocorrect.

Victorious Parasol
Victorious Parasol

Since Donald “Chicken Littlefingers” Trump is consulting with the gun lobby about gun safety laws, I think we can say he’s not a very safety-conscious person.

Fishy Goat - Tool of the Butt-Worshipping, Lesbian-Powered Elite
Fishy Goat - Tool of the Butt-Worshipping, Lesbian-Powered Elite

Unlike Imaginary Petal I couldn’t resist.

Come join the butt-worshipping tool box!!

😉

Freemage
Freemage

NiOg: If nothing else, it’d make a great addition to the Evil Dead TV series.

HeinzD
HeinzD

comment image

EJ (The Other One)

Why is it that when you ask this sort of person what they think homosexual relationships are about, they always respond with anal sex? Why can’t they assume that it’s about, I don’t know, companionship or a feeling of emotional connection or something? You know, like other relationships?

Are their relationships so empty of love and companionship that they can’t imagine anyone else feeling it either?

Lars
Lars

Rabukurafuto: which Roosh interview are you referring to?

Bina

no more cheeks to turn

Oh my, the images THIS calls up! Faces skeletonized from the eye sockets down, and backs of pelvises likewise bare from sacrum to coccyx. Creepy. But hey! No more butts left to worship…or kick, as the case may be. Maybe Reggie is onto something! Good job, Reggie!

Viscaria
Viscaria

Being under someone else’s control means not being able to make your own decisions. Having the ability to make decisions, but having to weigh the potential consequences of each option, including public criticism from a free press, isn’t being controlled. That’s just… making a decision.

Ben
Ben

NiOg:

It’s actually something of an unnaturally structured phrase in Latin, give me a sec…

“Adorator culorum actus lesbiis.”

Oof. Worshipper of the butts, powered by lesbians. “Compulsus” might be better than “actus” but I’m done trying.

tim gueguen

I thought all us straight guys were supposed to love anal sex these days. Or does he think that women don’t poop?

Anne Lewis, Jib Creatr
Anne Lewis, Jib Creatr

@Paradoxical Intention and @pitshade

Tool of the Butt-Worshipping, Lesbian-Powered Elite.

Is the new videogame developed by Anna Anthropy.

Novelization by Chuck Tingle… I’ll leave the title unwritten.

The movie adaptation will be titled No More Cheeks to Turn.
The tagline: “No choice butt to fight back.”
Special effects by Rob Buttin.

OK I’ll stop now.

Michael
Michael

I would say there is a very good reason for lesbians (or anyone else, for that matter) to be represented by totally adorable dogs.

Kat
Kat

Donald Trump is a wimp, but Reg Handford could do the job. Sadly, if I recall correctly, Mr. Handford does not reside in the USA.

So, like his ideological comrade in arms, Andrea Hardie, he cannot participate in the upcoming USA elections, as a candidate or even a voter.

We must muddle on without them.

***

In other news, those doggies!

Those two on the treadmill remind of a scene I observed yesterday. I was in the Castro, the famously gay San Francisco neighborhood.

One guy passed another, who was lugging a suitcase, and the first guy said, “I saw your husband.” The second guy said that he hadn’t seen him yet. Then he called someone on his cell and I saw him seem to look down the block, as though he knew the other person was there. Suddenly, two adorable dogs — with wiry, curly gray fur — exploded onto the scene. They rushed to the guy, who had put his suitcase to the side and crouched down to receive their kisses. Our dad is back!!! Then the dogs turned and galloped back to the first guy, who was now crouched down, and they jumped on him.

So the Castro is still living and loving, and the dogs are still happy.

Rabukurafuto
Rabukurafuto

Lars
June 15, 2016 at 6:19 pm
Rabukurafuto: which Roosh interview are you referring to?

When he appeared on The Dr. Oz Show.

Bbz
Bbz

Despite the beauty and elegance of their butts, zebras are super farty.

Her Grace Phryne: Tool of the Butt-Worshipping, Lesbian-Powered Elite
Her Grace Phryne: Tool of the Butt-Worshipping, Lesbian-Powered Elite

@Kat, that is beautiful!

On-topic, this guy thinks a lot about teh buttsecs. Weird.

Also, I couldn’t resist either. 😛

KadeKo
KadeKo

@Weirdwood
@Heinz

“Butt-worshipper”?
I knew this would be a Tina thread.

OoglyBoggles
OoglyBoggles

But I prefer tats…

David

“Says someone who seems to use his own anus as a storage place for his head.”

Savage 😀

numerobis
numerobis

Joekster: I have this strange vision of a long-haired Iranian dude sipping on a glass of Porto.

I’ve seen most of that IRL, but it was a long-haired woman or a short-haired man.

RosaDeLava - Praying for Sexbots
RosaDeLava - Praying for Sexbots

Really!!! That stupid!!!

Butt is it stupider than using three exclamation points?

@EJ(TOO)

I always thought it was more about ignorace than projection, but I could be wrong. I hope I’m not – the second option seems sadder.

numerobis
numerobis

Kat: your story is adorbs! Last night I had a similar scene, upon my return (coincidentally from SF) my cats exploded on the scene to ostentatiously ignore me and run away if I tried to pet them.

Alais

@tim gueguen,

Close. Women don’t poop, except as an act of misandry to ruin anal sex or come up with an excuse not to have it.

Okay, I just made that up, but I’m guessing that it’s not that far from their logic. They claimed that women who fart around men are being disrespectful and misandrous.

Paradoxical Intention - Resident Cheeseburger Slut

Anne Lewis, Jib Creatr | June 15, 2016 at 6:38 pm
@Paradoxical Intention and @pitshade
The movie adaptation will be titled No More Cheeks to Turn.
The tagline: “No choice butt to fight back.”
Special effects by Rob Buttin.

OK I’ll stop now.

“Pounded in the Butt by Her Butt-Worshipping Lesbian Tool”

Alais

Now I’m confused. I’m still not sure if butt-worshipping refers to everyone who’s super into big female butts nowadays or if it refers to gay men who have the nerve to consensually and mutually enjoy the buttsex with other men. Don’t those men know that anal sex is supposed to be degrading and only women are supposed to be degraded?

msexceptiontotherule
msexceptiontotherule

Corgis and their damn adorable fluffy butts. Damn those cute fluffy butts!

Roderick Spode
Roderick Spode

Joekster: thanks for drawing that connection to “positive Christianity.” I’ve seen the Knights Who Say Cuck elsewhere talking up “uncucked Christianity” and been confused because I’d think any fairly straightforward reading of the new testament, or the sermon on the mount alone, would set off all these jerks’ alarms.

FrickleFrackle
FrickleFrackle

okay who has a problem with butts butts are good

Dust Kitten
Dust Kitten

“The word “weenies” is used.”

I’m dying, here. No, really. Dying. I think I pulled a muscle.

1 2 3