advocacy of violence alt-right anime nazis anti-Semitism antifeminism cultural marxism drama kings entitled babies irony alert literal nazis memes men who should not ever be with women ever oppressed white men playing the victim racism trump

POLL: Which of these White Supremacist memes is the White Supremacist-est?

Cat Supremacist meme
Fixed that for you

So I recently checked in on some of the more popular white supremacist hashtags on Twitter and found a bunch of lovely, lovely memes. For a moment I considered poking my eyes out, but then I thought, hey, why not have a contest instead?

So here are some of the memes I collected. Vote for your favorite — by which I mean the one that makes you want to poke out your eyes the most. And remember, when considering white supremacist memes, unreadability and incomprehensibility are pluses!

The Chart of Great Unreadability

chart

Wilhelm Reich Said a Thing

smash

Hollyjew Squares

hollyjew2

Who are Jew? Who who, who who?

whojew

Er, why is there a kitty?

whykitty

Why is there a car?

trumpcar

Whiggers and Mixers

NOTE: This meme is so terrible I’m not going to post it, though you can see it by clicking on the kitty below

clickkitty_phixr

2001: A White Odyssey

whitebaby

The Programmer, Programming Away

programmer

Vote for your fave!

Alex P
Alex P

What is the Wilhelm Reich one supposed to be? “This fairly accurate summary of patriarchal repression is Cultural! Marxism! destroying Aryan womanhood” or something?

LG
LG

I’m actually gonna go with “White Odyssey.” It may not be the most vile, but I do think it’s the most white supremacist-y.

brian
brian

are these really all for real?
cuz some are just baffling (the Trump Car), and some I don’t understand what they have to do with white supremacism (is that a word?) (the way-too-long-for-a-meme-Wilhelm-Reich-quote).
but i voted for the chart. cuz who doesn’t love an incomprehensible chart?

threedollarjacket
threedollarjacket

Quick question, I know it’s Nazis so I’m not supposed to suppose rational thought, but how is “Wilhelm Reich Said a Thing” supposed to be construed as pro-fascist? Is it just because Reich was German and they went from there?

Dan Kasteray
Dan Kasteray

I actually went with the Kitty one because it’s the most like an MRA meme. It most explicitly shows them as the baddies

Alan Robertshaw
Alan Robertshaw

I’ll go with the incomprehensible chart. Not so much because I’m quite nostalgic about the green on black graphics but mainly because I love that they seem to have completely missed the irony of saying “You need to listen to the black guy!

Narky Sawtooth
Narky Sawtooth

I think that the ‘Hollyjew’ one will be the Ralph Nader of all this, taking victory from the ‘Mixers’ one and giving it to the ‘Chart of Unreadability’.

’cause seriously: hatred’s in all of them, but long charts at a bad resolution? Classic.

(also, the ‘Mixer’ one shows up on the voting thing in full it seems)

Jack Graham

You know, we can see the ‘Whiggers and Mixers’ meme in the votey bit at the bottom.

My fave is the Wilhelm Reich one. It’s being offered as damning evidence of the horror of Cultural Marxism but it’s actually pretty insightful stuff.

Amused

*sigh*

Why couldn’t I have been born English? Or Hmong. Whatever. Why didn’t my ancestors fucking just convert 500 years ago and change their names? I could then wax philosophical about antisemitism with a cool and easy-going detachment and not fret about the right moment to bolt. Again. It’s a horrible thing to think, but I can’t help it.

JoeB
JoeB

I understand the votes for the Chart of Unreadability, but it’s so unreadable that it doesn’t get it’s vileness across.

Scildfreja
Scildfreja

Kudos to them for not including the awful Anita Sarkeesian caricature in their 3-grid of stereotypes. Was expecting “Feminism” in there, as said in the voice of H. Bomberguy.

NetNrrd
NetNrrd

HOLD UP. Look at that Warhol-esque parade of Hollyjew Squares… You can’t fool me! I know that guy in the “courts” square. Do you mean to tell me SEVERUS SNAPE CONTROLS THE COURTS?

Cupcakes 4 Hitler
Cupcakes 4 Hitler

The kitty is white, and supreme. Is she ‘white supremacist’ kitty?

The Happy Merchant one is repulsive, but so is the whigger one, it’s hard to choose a ‘favourite’.

Is the lady nursing the little white kid a target PUA forced sex victim?

Sinkable John
Sinkable John

“Whiggers and mixers” quite literally made me throw up. Granted, I was already a bit sick beforehand.

On the other hand, the Wilhelm Reich one made me laugh. It’s the sort of stopped clock stuff that puts me in a pretty good mood. Women’s recognition and social affirmation means the collapse of authoritarian society ? Why yes, that is true. Ain’t it great too, eh ?

feartheminotaur
feartheminotaur

This is an actual tough choice. You have quotes that miss the point of the actual quote, you have more than one lengthy wall of text, you have several contradictions of internal logic, and at least one ironic co-option of images/ideas. Tough. But, just more proof that racial superiority seems to attract the most inferior people.

Over all I went with whiggers and mixers since it really lays bare the underlying hatred beneath all the disingenuous and facile ‘logic’ that is often used to wall paper over this noxious nonsense in polite company. “Well, it’s not bigotry, it’s really just pride, and…” “Fuck off. Exhibit A – this meme”

Arctic Ape
Arctic Ape

Wonderbread 2016: Make America Wheat Again.

Eva Vavoom

I saw the TRUMP auto-posting meme before and figured it was meant to do the opposite it does. If you scroll through the feed you’ll see how the randomized picture sometimes conflicts with the randomized message and makes it hilarious.

Margaret Pless
Margaret Pless

That “Whigger and Mixer” meme is basically the same as Anders Breivik’s manifesto, so I picked that one for most white supremacist-y.

Iseult The Idle
Iseult The Idle

Is someone under the impression that because his last name is “Reich” he must somehow agree with them?

They really should have vetted that passage before offering it up as some sort of affirmation of authoritarianism.

Cupcakes 4 Hitler
Cupcakes 4 Hitler

The Willhelm Reich one I find confusing. Surely they do consider both women and children (especially unspoiled pubescents, get em young and train em) ‘sexual beings’, toys even. I guess it’s their ‘agency’ that they wish to rob, their ability to act independently and make their own choices. Idealising motherhood reduces a woman to nothing more than a breeder, to create the next gen of pure bred white folk (the Handmaid’s Tale, for example) it is a goal of eugenics and destroys the identity of women or those who identify as women (trans/intersex etc) who cannot be defined by their ability to reproduce. So why they include this quote to support their doctrine is a mystery to me. Maybe I’m missing something but wasn’t Reich a critic of Fasism, not a supporter?

Strykr5
Strykr5

What I will not ever understand is the anti-semitism that exists in both the far-right and the far-left. I mean the far-right seems to think that the Jews are destroying the White Race and the far-left seems to think that the Jews are part of the ‘Imperialist, Capitalist, Privileged’ class who are oppressing and exploiting every single minority on the planet somehow. I think anti-semitism is a pretty good identifier of when an ideology or political movement is bullshit.

Sinkable John
Sinkable John

@Iseult The Idle

I think they do know, but that meme was never intended for the “public”, just for other white suprematists. It’s just another kind of circle jerk, they quote mine something and go all “SEE, THEY FEAR US ! Also feminsimnz is the ENEMY.”

So they quote “the enemy” in a context that suits them, all in the name of confirmation bias. Because… because white suprematist logic, I guess.

YoullNeverGuess
YoullNeverGuess

I voted for ‘who are the Jews?’, because it seems like a great starting point for an endless series of related memes.

– We are the reason you stub your toe.

– We are the cashier who doesn’t say anything when the person before you in the Express line has, like, 50 items. 50! Come on!

– We are the people in the left lane of traffic who signal they want to turn AFTER you’ve pulled up behind them.

– We make you raid the fridge after a bad day at work.

– Why do we do it? You’ll never know. But our fingerprints are everywhere, like on your car windows that you just had washed yesterday. Everywhere, I tell you!

Alan Robertshaw
Alan Robertshaw

@ youllneverguess

You may enjoy this (how do you embed youtube vids now?)

Buttercup Q. Skullpants
Buttercup Q. Skullpants

I don’t understand why there’s a grapefruit under “White Self Hatred Is Sick”.

Re: Hollyjew Squares, I’ll take Paul Lynde to block, please.

Sinkable John
Sinkable John

@YoullNeverGuess

This is such genius. That saved my day. Thank you.

@Alan

Isn’t that Four Lions ? I’d forgotten that part somehow. But it’s brilliant.

Alan Robertshaw
Alan Robertshaw

@ sinkable john

Yup. Love that film; especially Barry.

“You can’t win an argument just by being right!”

Eyes on the Right

Hollyjew Squares really showcases both their anti-Semitism and their unoriginality. We get it, you borrowed that Nick Bougas cartoon because you can’t do any better.

darkstatistic
darkstatistic

I went with Reich because it’s equal parts, “Yes, that’s the point” and “How do I meme?”

bekabot
bekabot

I can’t pick, because I think they’re all awful, but I’ve gotta say that I don’t think they understand what Wilhelm Reich was getting at.

reymohammed

I saved Wilhelm Reich. He actually knew what he was talking about, which is why they hate him.

The one hidden behind the white kitty is the dreadful one.

Policy of Madness
Policy of Madness

I vote for the kitty. Not the one you see if you click the kitty; I didn’t actually click the kitty. I just want to snuggle that kitty.

Were I forced to pick between the ones I didn’t have to click a kitty to see (because, again, I didn’t) the massive unreadable chart has to be the best. It is most like the Timecube, which always wins points from me.

Cupcakes 4 Hitler
Cupcakes 4 Hitler

Is the ‘fake opposition’ Jew supposed to be Alex Jones?!!

dslucia
dslucia

“Cancer Industry”… ?

I don’t understand. Are they saying that Jews are responsible for cancer?

Otherwise, I’d like (probably not really) to see a larger version of the chart of unreadability, because I feel like that’d be worth a few gobsmacked chuckles.

dslucia
dslucia

@NetNrrd:

My first thought was wondering why Snape was in that meme, too.

pitshade
pitshade

I’m going to go with the Bitchin’ Camaro because I can totally see them doing doughnuts on my lawn

Freemage
Freemage

I’m torn between the chart and “Who are the Jews?” They’re all awful in their own special way, of course, but these two are what I expect to see if I’m told, “I’m going to show you an explanation of why the Jews are evil.” I think if I could read the chart well enough to see some of the points, I’d probably tilt that way (they’re usually incomprehensible because of bad logic, rather than illegibility), so “Who are the Jews?” it is.

This is one of those contests where no one wins, ain’t it?

And yeah, I read the Reich quote like, three times, trying to figure out why it’d be on an alt-right site. Pathetic, even in their shittiness.

dslucia
June 9, 2016 at 12:57 pm
“Cancer Industry”… ?

I don’t understand. Are they saying that Jews are responsible for cancer?

I do believe that is the case, yes. Or rather, that ‘cancer’ is a non-existent thing used by Jewish doctors as part of an effort to cull the goyim, or something. Alternately, those same doctors are covering up the totally legit dietary cures that would wipe out cancer in just a few years because that would mean they can’t charge outrageous sums for chemo.

And remember, it’s that sort of treatment (and the cost thereof) that drives the health-care debate, and leads us ever down the path of socialism, which is the real goal, once the Zionists have bled us dry of money, though why they’d want to go to a system that would siphon money away from themselves at that point is kinda confusing.

Axecalibur
Axecalibur

@Alan
Yeah, forreal. How does vid embedding work? Sometimes it puts the video in the comment, sometimes it’s just the link. If anyone knows, let me know, peas n tanks

Also the racists are right (puns), folks. We should ensure a future for white children. We could subsidize healthier school lunches, and ensure quality medical care, and… What, now? Like exclusively? Oh. Nevermind

Terrabeau
Terrabeau

@cupcakes 4 Hitler

Yeah, that confused me at first too, until I realised that in the ass-backwards world of white supremacists authoritarianism is considered a good thing. Such is the way of someone completely locked inside their own little ideological bubble; they can misconstrue literally anything you say in their favor.

Ohlmann
Ohlmann

The Whiggers and Mixers one is by far the worse one to me.

Cadence
Cadence

I regret that click.

Also, I can only imagine the Who are Jews? one sung like the Stonecutter’s song in Simpsons, which lightens the whole oppressive nausea feeling from the rest of the page.

Somewhat.

Cupcakes 4 Hitler
Cupcakes 4 Hitler

@Terrabeau

I’ve had this kind of ‘meme theory’, they so love to put words in other people’s mouths, be it their favourite, Hitler, or the likes of Mao Zedong, Einstien, Freud, Gandhi, Stalin, Mussolini, whoever, I just take these quotes with a large pinch of salt. You can pick a sound bite out of context to support any agenda you like basically.

EJ (The Other One)

Bravo, YoullNeverGuess, that was inspired.

Bina

I went with the unreadable chart, because these guys can never make a point without making stupid connect-the-dots conspiracy theories all around it and tripping themselves hilariously up in all the cobwebs.

2001 (and its oh-so-original 14 words) was a close second, though, just for the sheer idiotic paranoia of it all. White people ARE secure, bozo…who do you think runs the world and buys the most fucking GUNS? Any insecurity plaguing them is strictly a phantom of their own overactive imaginations…or a product of capitalism, which is the real enemy of everyone, but which they’re stupidly sworn to “protect”.

(Luckily, there aren’t enough of those assclowns to actually have a “Day of Reckoning”. And it’s way more likely that they’ll just purge each other instead of anyone else.)

Moggie
Moggie

Why do they want to shoot Tim Minchin?

Bina

He was. I guess they’re using him as their emblematic example of “Cultural Marxism” (which is not a thing, except in their own fever-swamp imaginations), and as an author of Books That Must Be Burned In The Great Coming Purge, or some such. His quite reasonable contentions are being held up as an example of the kind of thought that must be stamped out at all costs.

(At least, that was MY take.)

snork maiden

I think the ‘fake opposition’ is meant to be Trump, or would that be way too weird?

@You’ll Never Guess, very funny 🙂

My vote is for Reich, because I found reading that edifying, I suspect if I look too closely at any of the others my IQ might start leaking out.

dslucia
dslucia

@Freemage:

I don’t… what?

Conspiracy theories make my head hurt.

Button
Button

I think the point of the Reich quote is that they take it for granted that women need to be madonnas, and so this is a very telling quote about how anti-fascists really just want to corrupt the morality of the womanfolk.

Ouraboros13

Maybe I said this before but I’ll repeat this again. Many of these fascist types make Friedrich Nietzsche into a fetish. They pick things things he wrote that sound nice to them but completely ignore the rest of his convoluted philosophy. It’s interesting how Nietzsche speaks of ressentiment in Christianity. He says that ressentiment, that self-pity and desire for revenge, reaches its highest expression in the Last Judgment, where the entire world is destroyed and all the “evil” non-Christians are cast into Hell. It’s an extreme form of hatred of this world.

Now, to my main point. Fascists are very much like the most extreme Christians. They are so full of ressentiment, self-pity, and self-deception, they cast themselves as eternal victims of the world while pretending to be pure and strong. And like extreme Christians, they hate the world so deeply they want to utterly destroy it. They have their own Last Judgment, the “race war”, where they eradicate every non-white person or white person who politically opposes them.

Another example: In one particular forum of fascists, one of the people there complained about being blocked from a gaming forum for their misogynistic remarks. My question is, “Why by Lucifer’s beard was she berating women in the first place?” Then that same idiot compares herself to the devil (in a positive sense) as if she was some kind of radical truth-teller. My answer is, “Don’t flatter yourself. You’re not the devil. You’re Saint Paul of Tarsus.”

1 2 3