empathy deficit entitled babies imaginary oppression men who should not ever be with women ever MGTOW misogyny

MGTOW discovers terrible new form of misandry: Women who only pretend to like hiking

Fake woman climber fake climbing fake mountain
Fake woman climber fake climbing fake mountain

You may think you know everything about the terribleness of women that there is to know.

But do you know about Hike Misandry?

Over in the Men Going Their Own Way subreddit one outdoor adventurer clues us in on this insidious new form of feminine evil.

On the Nature of Women (self.MGTOW) submitted 3 hours ago by Mrtwins Lately I've been observing women's habits when they get involved in a certain activity. I'm personally into the outdoors, and have noticed that there has been a significant amount of women flocking to outdoor "advenchurrr" lately. I've gone on a few hiking dates with these girls, and most of them don't give a shit about the outdoors. They complain about the mosquitoes/weather, and just want to get some picture of themselves for their "wanderlust" instagram profile. Consumerism loves it, they buy overpriced outdoor gear for your typical 1 mile state park loop. This leads to a something I've found out about most women; they don't care as much for the activity/interest, they care about the social validation it brings them and the image of themselves they can portray to others. I don't want to date these women, I don't want to be a part of their game. When I hike, I want to hike. I'm going my own way.

Damn those FAKE HIKER GIRLS!

One MGTOW suggests that men should also be wary of women who claim to exercise.  (As if!)

Morranaii 2 points an hour ago yup. remember one girl that was hitting on me- constantly telling me that she exercises. maybe she was, maybe she wasn't. but that isn't enough to lure me.

Stay safe, men, stay safe. It’s a treacherous world out there.

NOTE: This post contains

sarcasm.gif

pitshade
pitshade

I read through most of it and discerned the following facts (for a given value of ‘fact’)

1> Women are bad.
2> Yes all of them
3> Men who disagree think like women
4> There is a mysterious force in the universe called the Feminine Imperative
5> The FI has caused the Overton Window to shift so that The Red Pill ideas are dismissed out of hand.
6> We have always been at war with Red Pill Women and Married Red Pillers.
7> Anyone who thinks misogyny is bad is a concern troll
8> Anyone who thinks TRP is misogyny is a servant of the FI
9> The Red Pill is Your Friend

FreneticFerret
FreneticFerret

I mean, I don’t know about the rest of you wimmins, but when I go out into the forest and spend all day exploring and climbing over rocks and looking for animal signs and finding the perfect place to set up my camera trap, or sitting on a ridge taking in how quiet and serene it is, and IDing raptors overhead and birds singing in the trees, then getting home in the evening all sweaty and grody, it is ONE HUNDRED PERCENT for the social validation that comes from being a wildlife biologist with zero presence on social media.

You wouldn’t believe the masses that flock to me with praise, foolishly thinking that I enjoy the outdoors. They fawn and they offer me free dinners and the unconditional love that only a man can offer, and I laugh heartily as I douse them and myself in mosquito spray, saying, ‘You poor naive betas – if you only knew!’

Alan Robertshaw
Alan Robertshaw

Re: Mosquitos

When you’re walking through a wooded area and you have a big cloud of mossies around you (or ‘midgies’ as we say here) is it like one group of midgies who follow you all the way or do they do it in relays?

DreadFluffyRises
DreadFluffyRises

Don’t know if this has been seen or talked about yet, but Vox Day has to be steamed, now that Chuck Tingle is gonna have Zoe Quinn pick up his Hugo!

Ledasmom
Ledasmom

If I remember, I will nominate Chuck Tingle’s post-Hugo-nomination tweets as “Best Related Work” of this year. Chuck, whoever who actually are, you may not get a Hugo this year but you’ve earned one for next year.

Psyker01
Psyker01

Clearly the evil cabal of Women that rule the world has decided that they are going to move on from ruining gaming to ruining hiking now. this is why Women go to the restroom in groups, its to discuss their orders from the ruling cabal of Feminsts and their beta male lackeys.

Alpine, RN

@Buttercup- your friend was AMC HutCroo? I did that while I was studying for my nursing boards…yeah you get in FANTASTIC shape hauling 60 pound packboards 🙂

Mrs. B
Mrs. B

Now I’m envisioning PigPen from ‘Peanuts’.

Relays. I hope.

Dalillama

@ Alan

is it like one group of midgies who follow you all the way

Usually. Depending on sex, species, and time of year. Female mosquitos (the biting ones) are liable to swarm around anything that’s emitting significant amounts of CO2, and an individual will stay with the swarm until they’ve had a drink. Male mosquitoes in many species just swarm around any convenient large object, which could be a tree, a rock, a deer, or you (This has to do with mating) and hang around a while.

Moocow

I got this far before bursting out laughing:

Heck, like Cypher in the Matrix, I can see the allure to wanting to forget all this red pill stuff and go back to life before. It was comfortable believing in fairy-tale love and equality. But once you swallow the red pill, this is no longer an option.

I love how apparently being miserable is a feature, and not a bug, of TRP.

On topic, I’ve been trying to organize a camping trip cause it’s been too long since I enjoyed being in the woods outdoors. I’m not that into hiking, but my family might as well a bunch of mountaineers, so what I want is fairly tame by comparison.

Alpine, RN

Dr. Alpine is currently on lockdown at work…there’s an active shooter in Bethesda apparently, and they’re looking for a guy they think shot his estranged wife yesterday, and apparently shot two random women today, along with a few bystanders who tried to intervene 🙁

Scildfreja
Scildfreja

:C Stay safe, Alpine and Dr. Alpine.

Alpine, RN

if it’s true that the women were the targets and the men got shot trying to help, that’s certainly some toxic masculinity right there 🙁 Dr. Alpine is behind about 10 layers of security, in a building built to survive a nuclear attack…as long as he’s in there, he’s pretty safe…certainly going to postpone my planned trip to get silk banner painting supplies tho…

Aphrodite
Aphrodite

I cannot wait to go on my hiking “advenchurrr” this weekend and take tons of photos of myself and the two beautiful, strong women who are coming with me.

contrapangloss
contrapangloss

Alpine, I hope you and your Dr. Alpine stay safe, and the active shooter situation is resolved quickly and with minimal injury/loss of life.

Good luck.

Buttercup Q. Skullpants
Buttercup Q. Skullpants

Oh no, Alpine…hope Dr. Alpine stays safe and that the situation is under control. Scary.

That’s cool that you worked for the AMC too! I bet you have some great stories to tell. My friend was stationed at Mizpah. She logged hundreds of trail miles each summer and got pretty good at menu planning and cooking for 50. Had another friend who was hut croo at Mizpah and Greenleaf in the mid-’80s. I’ve heard those jobs are hard to get – for every one space, there’s 15-20 applicants, and you have to be in top physical condition, be willing to get up at 5:30 AM, be willing to teach hordes of strangers the basic rules of safety and woods etiquette, and deal with any emergency situations that might arise several hours from trailhead.

Of course, being female, my friend mostly loafed around eating bonbons and ordering the men to carve selfie sticks for her out of tree branches.

Alpine, RN

@Buttercup- I was at Madison…and obviously yes I sat around eating bonbons while the menfolk did all the REAL work 😉

Dr. Alpine is safe for now, but nobody really knows when he’ll be allowed out

Moggie
Moggie

Dalillama:

Midges going their own way.

Scented Fucking Hard Chairs
Scented Fucking Hard Chairs

Female mosquitos (the biting ones) …

MOZZANDRY!

(And yikes, Alpine, I hope everything’s okay! =/ Virtual hugs if wanted.)

Buttercup Q. Skullpants
Buttercup Q. Skullpants

So the woods are full of alpha rock carousels?

Alpine, RN

its looking increasingly like the shooter is an angry dude who murdered his wife yesterday (and shot a man who tried to help her) at the school where she was picking up their kids…and that today he’s shooting random women, and any men who try to help them. ..

and now i’m waiting for the inevitable “we dont know why he did it” combined with the traditional “angry guys on the internet who love what he did”

Verily Baroque
Verily Baroque

@Alpine

Dr. Alpine is safe for now, but nobody really knows when he’ll be allowed out

I’m so relieved to hear that – let’s hope the situation gets resolved soon and everyone can leave safely. Virtual hugs if you want them.

Buttercup Q. Skullpants
Buttercup Q. Skullpants

@Alpine – He’s probably safer inside than out right now. I’m glad you can keep in contact with him.

Another day, another angry dude turning to guns to solve his problems for him. When is enough enough?

I never made it up to Madison. The closest I got was Lakes of the Clouds (aka Lakes of the Crowds). That’s one of the older huts, right?

The AT is on my Bucket List of Things I’ll Probably Never Do But Like To Dream About. With two preschoolers and a job, there’s no way I can take 6 months off. Maybe someday we’ll section-hike parts of it as a family.

Scented Fucking Hard Chairs
Scented Fucking Hard Chairs

Don’t forget the cultish mantra of “He was crazy… He was crazy… He was crazy…” chanted by media outlets and comment sections alike.

pitshade
pitshade

Based on the CNN article, the suspect isn’t white but IS a law enforcement officer who was suspended from duty following a protective order against him. It’s anyone’s guess how they spin this one.

Alpine, RN

Suspect in custody- he was sitting on a bench at one of the scenes watching the chaos. jerk.

mockingbird
mockingbird

@scildfreja re: food:

I made Whoopie Pies today.

So, so many Whoopie Pies.

I’d never done this recipe before and like to follow recipe’s to the letter the first time that I do them, tweak like heck afterwards.
It said that it made 16.
32.
Thirty-two Whoopie Pies.

Well, like 20 full-sized ones and then I made approximately one bazillion tiny ones for lunches.

But, anyway – there’s a picture of food!

ETA – Posted with the knowledge that Whoopie Pies may be the culinary opposite of hiking.

mockingbird
mockingbird

@Alpine – I’m sorry that Dr Alpine had to go through that.
“Sorry” doesn’t even begin to touch how I feel towards those who’ve been more effected.

@SFHC – Don’t forget, “It’s disgusting that gun control advocates would use this tragedy to further their agenda.”

Paradoxical Intention - Resident Cheeseburger Slut

Well, if he’s not white, we’ll hear about how all [racial slurs] are violent, etc. from the racists.

But if he’s a cop, then we’ll only hear sympathy from cop-supporters.

And of course, there will be fingers-in-ears, eyes-screwed-shut chants of “Crazy, don’t know why he did it, tragedy, can’t prevent it from happening again”

Alpine, RN

but you KNOW you wont hear a lot of “maybe we shouldn’t reenforce the idea that men own women”

Nikki the Bluth Wannabe
Nikki the Bluth Wannabe

I’m not suited for hiking-I don’t like being outside for long stretches of time and I am the mosquito equivalent of caviar. I won’t go hiking with you, but I would be up for hitting the rock wall at the rec center.

Nikki the Bluth Wannabe
Nikki the Bluth Wannabe

And @Scildfreja
I am also all about the pancakes.

Nikki the Bluth Wannabe
Nikki the Bluth Wannabe

@Alpine
All the best to you and Dr. Alpine.

Neremanth
Neremanth

At least this explains that post the other day, about someone asking the MGTOWs why they didn’t ever talk about all their cool hobbies. Obviously they are up to all sorts of amazing stuff all the time, that we’d be totally awed by if we ever knew about it, but they can’t actually tell anyone so as not to sully the purity of their pursuits.

In any case, since men are of course superior in every way, they naturally got to the whole social-validation-for-hiking thing before it even occurred to the wimminz – a whole 10 years ago, to be precise.

Paws
Paws

Wow, no shit a woman who loves the outdoors is going to love to socialise. As usual, these guys have to make everything about men, especially themselves. Everything a woman does is for men. Don’t flatter yourselves, assholes. Believe me when I say women have better things to do than impress men. Women love hobbies because they just love them. What a hard concept to understand. It’s like Einsteinien physics or something for these guys.

When I hike, I want to hike. I’m going my own way.

Then go your own way already, shithead! You guys always say that but you never seem to actually fuck off! You’re like a bad case of the runs that always seem to go away at first, but come back as bad as ever! Go away, already! Shoo! Scat!

floot
floot
1 year ago

… what did I just read I just… I literally cannot even.