empathy deficit entitled babies lazy women eating bon bons men who should not ever be with women ever misogyny MRA post contains jokes post contains sarcasm that's completely wrong we hunted the mammoth women's jobs aren't real

Men’s Rights Redditor: “We (males) literally built EVERY F**KING THING”

Women: Bad at hammering
Women: Bad at hammering

Ladies! Make sure you sign up for your free house! Apparently they’re just giving them away, like Oprah or something!

At least that’s what I heard on the Men’s Rights subreddit.

PhilWylie 41 points 4 days ago I've always said, one of the basic differences between men and women: Give a man a free house and he'll thank you forever for being the most generous person in the world. Give a woman a free house and listen to her complain about cleaning it.

Well, he’s got a point here. Ladies, do make sure to send a nice “thank you” note after unwrapping your new house.

But we men haven’t just been giving you ladies houses. We’ve given you ALL THE THINGS.

jace81 4 points 4 days ago lol Pretty much the current state of gender equality. We (males) literally built EVERY FUCKING THING, and let women have a say in how its run.

We hunted EVERY F**CKING THING to feed, house and clothe you!

I mean, seriously. it’s not like women ever build anything. Here are some photos of women not building things.

build1

build2

build4

African-Women-2099559

Oops. Sorry, it looks like some of those women are building things.

Well, it’s not like women do any other important jobs.

Chart by IdeasFisherman
Chart by IdeasFisherman

Really? These are important jobs? Would anyone even notice if all the women in the US stopped showing up for their pretend jobs? Seriously, how essential to the economy are administrators, accountants, insurance fraud investigators, tax collectors, nurses, or teachers?

And what’s with all those different kinds of managers? I mean, it’s not like the economy would grind to a halt if all the office managers just up and quit without notice, taking all the women staffers with them to enjoy workless lives of ease and plenty by scamming beta providers out of all their money.

Wait. I’m being told that the economy would indeed grind to a halt if the female half of the workplace suddenly vanished. Apparently some of these so-called jobs are actually essential to the economy and society in general.

But we men are still number one when it comes to building houses! WHOO!

Admittedly, I personally have not built any houses, or even picked up a hammer in years, but ladies, you know the rules: As a man I’m entitled to credit for every good thing other men have done (and none of the blame for the bad things).

And I have the right to yell at women on the internet about it.

Come to think of it, that’s something else men are really really good at. WE’RE NUMBER ONE!

H/T — r/AgainstMensRights

newbie
newbie

Pulling the man’s card, huh.

Silent F
Silent F

In the scenario where he generously gives a man a house, does it imply he will be living with the man, expecting him to do all the chores, that the man give up his career to raise little children and that he be allowed to stick his penis inside that man whenever he feels like it? Because that seems to be what these kinda guys expect when buying a woman a house (even just dinner for the sex part, really). I am not convinced this hypothetical man would thank him forever for being “the most generous person in the world”, but who knows?

Melissa
Melissa

Hilariously, it was women who invented the foundations of programming, computer hardware, and wireless internet as we know it today thus allowing them to bitch about women on the internet.

Dodom
Dodom

Pulling the other men’s card. Those guys have no credit on their own.

OoglyBoggles
OoglyBoggles

Insecurity/10, stats and jobs don’t matter, what matters is that the majority of modern women are bad and won’t have sex with me and do my every bidding!

takshak
takshak

Feh, anything men did, they did after eating food women prepared and also produced, in clothes women made – including the cloth itself – while drinking beer produced by women… etc, etc, etc.

not much house building going on when you’re naked, hungry and cold.

EJ (The Other One)
EJ (The Other One)

David: Did you see the drama about the Red Pill Women group on reddit? Are you planning to cover it?

OoglyBoggles
OoglyBoggles

@EJ
What? Oh this gonna be good. I eagerly laugh in anticipation.

EDIT: The Schaudenfreude, it is absolutely exquisite.

Monzach
Monzach

Question, why is the woman in the .gif at the top hitting the wall with a hammer? I mean, there’s not a nail in sight so it looks like she’s just, as it were, testing either the hammer (“Does it work?”) or the wall (“Is this wall just plywood or something proper?”). Inquiring minds need to know. ô.Ô

Lady Mondegreen
Lady Mondegreen

not much house building going on when you’re naked, hungry and cold

Especially if you were never even born. (Speaking of jobs women do. We build people.)

Her Grace Phryne Purriosa Fisher
Her Grace Phryne Purriosa Fisher

@Monzach, I think it’s from one of those infomercials where nobody can do anything right.

When do I get my free house? I won’t even complain about cleaning it. Much.

EJ (The Other One)
EJ (The Other One)

@OoglyBoggles:

I am told by some of my redditor SJW friends that apparently the Red Pill Women subreddit has disassociated from the Red Pill. Allegedly they have already started to discuss formerly-forbidden matters such as suggesting that divorce isn’t always in the woman’s favour.

This is going to get ugly, I fear.

pitshade
pitshade

RPWGTOW?

RosieLa
RosieLa

@Melissa, I came here to say the same thing!

Paradoxical Intention - Resident Cheeseburger Slut

And not a shred of irony was found that day.

“MEN BUILT EVERYTHING! Except for the building blocks of the internet and the wi-fi I leech to whine about women on the internet!”

Wwaxwork
Wwaxwork

Oh the sweet irony. I just came in the house & sat down with a coffee & aching joints, I’ve spent most of the day out in the garden building a garden shed. Which apparently I have just found out I can’t/don’t/won’t do or something.

AJ from GA
AJ from GA

“And what’s with all those different kinds of managers? I mean, it’s not like the economy would grind to a halt if all the office managers just up and quit without notice”

After working several different jobs, I’m convinced this is actually true! XD

(I kid)

Robin Layton
Robin Layton

Well gee I used to babysit my brothers for free plus cook, clean, do laundry for three males and one woman from the age of 10 until I left home in my 20’s. I never married and a man never bought me anything more expensive than a fucking dinner. WHERE’S MY GODDAM HOUSE??? It’s right here fuckers. Bought, paid for, and not a man in sight.

WeirwoodTreeHugger
WeirwoodTreeHugger

My grandmother was a welder during WWII. I bet this redditor has never done anything like that.

As I always say, the men who are convinced that they do all the hard work and women only sit around eating bonbons always have the air of economically privileged cluelessness. Anyone who actually spends any time around blue collar people, you know the people who do actual physically demanding labor, knows that women work hard.

A Space Alpaca
A Space Alpaca

Can “Women, we build people” be an official slogan of some sort?
That sounds like a really great marketing campaign to me.

(the fact that not all women can build people aside)

Buttercup Q. Skullpants
Buttercup Q. Skullpants

I used to volunteer with Habitat for Humanity. At least 1/3 – 1/2 of the other volunteers were women. And yes, the women were allowed to use the nail guns and orbital sanders.

These guys are like really obnoxious sports fans of a team called Men. You know, the kind of fan who identifies overly much with the team and is always bragging “We did it!” and “We won!” It’s a team so large and diverse as to be totally meaningless. (Sure, Beethoven was a Hall of Famer, but Hitler was an especially regrettable draft choice.) They’re comparing Team Men to a team that wasn’t even allowed to take the field until recently, has second-rate facilities, and is also doing double duty as Team Men’s cheerleaders, water carriers, launderers, chefs, and nurses.

If you ask me, Team Women should get extra “Ginger Rogers” points for all the additional handicaps and obstacles they’ve had to overcome just to achieve what they’ve achieved. Imagine how well the game could progress without the Team Men fans constantly booing and throwing debris on the field.

Lkeke35
Lkeke35

Buttercup: Ironically Team Woman’s biggest handicap seems to be Team Men.

I’m not quite sure what I was doing in those woodworking classes in art school, but I’m reasonably certain that I built something. At least I think I did. In high school we had an old style printing press and I’m pretty sure books count as far as making something, no matter how small the books are.

Does putting together furniture count? I’ve ikea’d all manner of home furnishings, and even a few outdoor items, like sheds and bikes. I hope that counts

Imaginary Petal
Imaginary Petal

@Buttercup

Actually this is a perfect description of how many men view women’s sports.

Kat
Kat

Just to add to the sad, sad sadness and white-hot anger of MRAs:

Nurses Still No. 1, Congress Among the Lowest

Nurses have topped Gallup’s Honesty and Ethics ranking every year but one since they were added to the list in 1999.

Sorry, guyz! Boo-effin’-hoo!

brian
brian

I did some work with habitat for humanity one year when I was in americorps*nccc. there was about a 70/30 ratio of women to men in the corps as a whole, and like 8/2 on my team in particular. we built quite a bit. and I was probably lazier than most of the women on my team.

Imaginary Petal
Imaginary Petal

At my volunteer work I’d say about 70-80% of the active members were women when I started there last year. Now it’s more like 60% women, or maybe even close to 50/50. We had a huge influx of new volunteers as a response to the refugee crisis, more than doubling our total membership in just a few months, and the new volunteers were majority men for some reason.

Sheila Crosby

Nope. Never built a thing. Never done anything hands on at all.

The cameras on professional telescopes have to be very cold to stop the pictures being covered in little white dots like snowflakes. This is me totally not refilling the camera on the Isaac Newton Telescope with liquid nitrogen.

Sarah
Sarah

On the flip side, this women-never-building-anything thesis must be great news to Roosh who was a tad worried that women may be out and about getting jobs and careers and uninterested in becoming his wife-servants.

AJ from GA
AJ from GA

A Space Alpaca,

“Can “Women, we build people” be an official slogan of some sort?
That sounds like a really great marketing campaign to me.”

I have seen this a couple of times, and the typical response from these MRA assholes is, “Congratulations, your greatest achievement is something you can accomplish while in a coma.”

pitshade
pitshade

Whereas the MRA’s greatest accomplishment may be something their ancestors might have done before the dawn of recorded history.

magnesium
magnesium

Give a woman a free house and listen to her complain about cleaning it.

I guarantee this man has a woman doing all of his cleaning for him for free. I’d put money on it.

Steampunked
Steampunked

It must be so freaking lonely to not ever do anything with other genders.

Policy of Madness
Policy of Madness

And what’s with all those different kinds of managers? I mean, it’s not like the economy would grind to a halt if all the office managers just up and quit without notice, taking all the women staffers with them to enjoy workless lives of ease and plenty by scamming beta providers out of all their money.

Come now! We know, from the definitely-knows-this-stuff telemarketer-extraordinaire Ovendice, that female managers never actually show up for work in the first place.

tim gueguen

I’m guessing the “Men build everything!” crowd couldn’t sew if their lives depended on it. I can’t either, but I don’t go around claiming men are the fount of everything.

It reminds me of the extreme right wingers I used to see on Usenet. One of them told me that white people invented everything.

Handsome "These Pretzels Suck" Jack (formerly Pandapool)
Handsome "These Pretzels Suck" Jack (formerly Pandapool)

Can “Women, we build people” be an official slogan of some sort?
That sounds like a really great marketing campaign to me.

(the fact that not all women can build people aside)

No because trans men and non-binary people exist.

calmdown
calmdown

@Monzach

I think there might be a nail in the somewhere, but it’s likely from an infomercial, which relies on people being portrayed as so severely stupid that they can’t function with out [amazing product]:

A Space Alpaca
A Space Alpaca

@AJ from GA
Well that’s unfortunate, but it’d still make fun t-shirts

@Handsome “These Pretzels Suck” Jack (formerly Pandapool)
Also infertile women. I don’t mean to offend, it’s just kind of a fun thing to say, not saying it should be used as a banner for all women.

mockingbird
mockingbird

@Sheila –

I never even considered that that’s something that has to be done.

Very cool!

weirwoodtreehugger

Family Feud is on and the puzzle is “name another word for crazy.” In addition to the fun with ableist slurs, Steve Harvey and a male contestant were joking and high fiving about how psycho their ex girlfriends are and Harvey was all kinds of smug. “You don’t got to like it, but he said it!” :/

Sorry. I know it’s completely off-topic, but it pissed me off and I knew you all would understand.

Virgin Mary
Virgin Mary

@spacealpaca

Please don’t reduce women to human gro bags, the MRAs have already done that. Can’t women have any accomplishments that do not require a vagina? For the most part, building, designing and using tools do not require the use of any sexual organs.

Policy of Madness
Policy of Madness

@WWTH

I’m not even watching it and I’m angry. WTF Family Feud?

rick
rick

Hunt all the mammoths you want, but its widely believed that women were central to the development of agriculture which of course lead to surplus, population growth, private property, urbanization, sophisticated systems of governance… all the foundations of modern society.

Buttercup Q. Skullpants
Buttercup Q. Skullpants

Give a woman a free house and listen to her complain about cleaning it.

No, it’s more like: Accept a free house from an MRA and listen to him complain and complain and complain and complain and complain about his obligation to provide it, and exactly what you owe him in return. (Even though he also gets to live in the house and directly reap its benefits, because it turns out men need shelter too — but no, this is ALL FOR YOU, you ungrateful b*tch)

Yeah, no gift from an MRA is ever free.

Give a man a free house and he’ll thank you forever

This depends on the definition of “giving a man a house”. If we’re talking about giving shelter, then yeah, rent-free living with a compatible housemate is nice, but what’s the catch?

If there’s no catch, then it isn’t valid to compare this situation to a traditional marriage, where the wife is expected to keep the shared space clean.

If there is a catch, you’re not all that generous and he’s going to be resentful, not thankful.

If it’s an outright gift of ownership, and assuming the MRA footed the bill for the gift tax (a big if), the recipient is still on the hook for property taxes, insurance, maintenance, and a hefty capital gains tax should he ever decide to sell. Not everyone has the cash flow to sink into a house year after year. In the end, he may not be all that thankful.

Handsome "These Pretzels Suck" Jack (formerly Pandapool)
Handsome "These Pretzels Suck" Jack (formerly Pandapool)

@Handsome “These Pretzels Suck” Jack (formerly Pandapool)

Trans men and nonbinary people also get pregnant, that’s my point. It’s not JUST women that “build humans”, men and non-binary people can too.

Policy of Madness
Policy of Madness

Also, not all women can get pregnant. And not all women who could get pregnant choose to do so.

The “woman = makes babies = woman” equation has numerous flaws.

Fur Elly
Fur Elly

The hundreds of “Women Build” programs sponsored by Habitat for Humanity where only women build actual houses from the ground up all over the world apparently do not count somehow.

A Space Alpaca
A Space Alpaca

@Virgin Mary
I was in absolutely no way attempting to reduce women to their ability to grow humans. Of course women can accomplish non-vagina related things.

I do however apologize if it came across that way.

Handsome "These Pretzels Suck" Jack (formerly Pandapool)
Handsome "These Pretzels Suck" Jack (formerly Pandapool)

I do however apologize if it came across that way.

Trans. Men. Exist. With. Vaginas. And. Can. Have. Babies.