antifeminism homophobia men who should not ever be with women ever misogyny return of kings transphobia

Return of Kings: Society is so anti-male that more and more men are becoming women

Life is tough for men these days, what with feminism, and the bats.
Life is tough for men these days, what with feminism, and of course the bats.

NOTE: This page was giving people security warnings related to a scammy site apparently trying to trick people into thinking that it’s Upworthy. I thought the problem came from the ads, but in fact it came from a graphics link in the comments. I’ve removed the URL and removed the name of the site from people’s comments in case that sets off the security alerts as well. THE SECURITY ALERTS SHOULD NOW BE GONE.

On Roosh V’s internet garbage site Return of Kings, contributor Corey Savage offers his thoughts on our allegedly dystopian, feminism-infected Western world, which is apparently so terribly, terribly anti-male that, as he sees it, men are just plain giving up and becoming women.

When feminists, government, and the entire culture is harping for female empowerment at the expense of men, the result should be obvious: the systematic emasculation of men at all ages. Today, men are starting to talk like women, more men are turning homosexual, and more of them are changing sex. For the wimps, when it’s too difficult to be a man, it’s far easier to just abandon ship.

Corey, to borrow a phrase from that woman in the Esurance commercial, that’s not how any of this works.

Chiomara
Chiomara

he’ll try to convince someone to change their hairstyle or grooming habits or clothing or whatever to better fit his idea of whatever they are. For example, the one time I dated another woman he started badgering me to get a shorter, more boyish haircut and took it as a personal offense when I refused. It gets really tedious. So I wonder if “trying to force people into boxes based on appearance because I don’t take well to not knowing everything about someone at a glance” is a major building block of bigotry.

Oh, god, YES, DEFINITELY. Worst thing these people do is when you receive homophobia because you LOOK gay, even if you are NOT, or don’t know you are yet. It makes SO MANY people turn homophobic or confuse!

My childhood friend has two brothers who were convinced we were lesbians and hooked up with each other (because two lesbians MUST necessarily have a sexual relationship) from when we were 12 ’till very recently. We denied but they pretty much tried to convince us we were mistaken or catch us in the act.

One of them jokingly flirted with me. Because, obviously, if I am a lesbian, flirting with me will cause me to, in a Hulk-like transformation, change clothes, speak in a masculine voice and punch his face, apparently. It’s pretty annoying, creepy, disgusting and even insulting, because she is like a sister to me. Also, this made me very confuse when I was finding out my bisexuality, because if I liked girls it meant they were right about everything.
As we two grew up and started to dress in a even more feminine way and dating men, they stopped a bit, but sometimes still suggest that we are lying to ourselves and her parents. It doesnt help that my boyfriend has a really feminine face. It’s tiring and makes it difficult for her to come out as bi, because their “I was right!” face would be unbearable.

Someday we will get tired of this life-long BS and act a kiss just to blow their minds. Maybe kiss our (male) partners right after to blow it even harder. Hell, maybe we can ask our bfs to kiss too, just to seal the orgy! I’m sure theyd agree to do it, just to be able to feel the smell of their brains burning while discovering the concepts of open relationships and bisexuality. *Sigh*, one more of my “imagine in a Christmas dinner” fantasies that will never come to be :/

calmdown
calmdown

@Snowberry

I think Real Men are allowed one emotion: anger (or some form of it) and NOTHING else. Any other emotion must be converted into anger before being expressed. Real Women are encouraged to show emotions by smiling.

Alan Robertshaw
Alan Robertshaw

@ pitshade

My guess is that it’s a commie or maybe a wombat.

Or a Commie wombat. Marsupials are particularly susceptible to the pernicious indoctrination of the Reds.

calmdown
calmdown

So, would it make sense to have a Feminist Blogger’s Life magazine that also has cover art featuring swarming animals but doing it non-aggressively? Like puppies or kittens just climbing on people?
comment image

Puppies Licked My Face!!!

Kit Fowley
Kit Fowley

Contrary to Savage’s opinion here, being a man in today’s society is so easy I can do it in my sleep. And the rest of the time too.

Alan Robertshaw
Alan Robertshaw

@ Kit

^^^^^

That’s probably why we used to have to pay higher driving insurance premiums.

Chiomara
Chiomara

Something that came up in my mind just now…
Have anyone noticed how much bigots and transphobic radfems sound alike sometimes? The arguments, especially when it comes to transexuality, are identical, except the reversed gender (and they make more sense cause women are opressed). It gets me thinking :/

Saphira
Saphira

Those Man’s Life covers are hilarious. l love how the men all have the same basic grimace on their face and that a lot off them are fighting of these evil animals in the water even if there’s no particular reason for them to be fighting that particular species in the water.

Axecalibur
Axecalibur

First, musta missed the issue when Namor fought Batman’s little buddies
Second, FUCK… OFF with that Jigglypuff shit. What is with these antifeminist assbrains and using Pokemon to attack people. And this is supposed to be the ‘Gamez is fur seareus’ crowd?]

Kat
Kat

@calmdown

Yes, Real Men are allowed just that one emotion, anger.

But the other emotion that Real Men really have is depression.

Maintaining that facade makes them sad.

Oh, and the other other emotion Real Men really have is stress. Which is just another way of saying fear. They’re afraid that they’ll be found out and their inadequacies will be revealed to the world.

Subtract Hominem, the Renegade Misandroid
Subtract Hominem, the Renegade Misandroid

The manosphere may soon be losing one of its talking points about how much haaaarder it is to be a maaaaaaan than it is to be a feeeeeemale. An amendment requiring women to register for the draft in the US has passed out of committee in the House, despite its own sponsor voting against it.

leftwingfox
leftwingfox

Subtract Hominem: I saw that! It’s the best example I’ve ever seen of someone living in the conservative talking point bubble.

Ray of Rays
Ray of Rays

@Subtract Hominem: Oh, that’s pretty cool.

Hunter, R-Calif., said he offered the measure in the House Armed Services Committee to prompt a discussion about how the Pentagon’s decision in December to rescind gender restrictions on military service failed to consider whether the exclusion on drafting women also should be lifted.

And it was Hunter who drafted it? Oh delicious, delicious multi-tiered cake of irony!

Alan Robertshaw
Alan Robertshaw

Does anyone know how much selective service costs to administer?

US military doctrine nowadays totally rejects the idea of ever having to draft anyone (as opposed to recalling ex service or reserve personnel with particular skills) so it seems a bit pointless. My best guess is that they’ll make it gender neutral by getting rid of it altogether, unless there’s another use for it that I don’t know about.

Rob C.
Rob C.

Off topic, so apologies, but Chrome is reporting this url is deceptive though it says the problem has something to do with an “ups worthy” which certainly looks scammy with the s in there. Ad content or something may be tripping this, it was unclear, but it was specific to this article’s URL, not the main site.

Freemage
Freemage

Alan: It’s kept around mainly as a tool of last resort–in theory, if we had a third world war that didn’t immediately result in nukes flying, where we needed to bring force into multiple large theaters at once, the draft would be re-activated. At that point, the last thing you want to do is have to figure out who is eligible.

******

In darker news… TW: Rape, court douchebaggery:

2016/04/29/us/oklahoma-sodomy-laws-inebriation/

Apparently the decision rests on the notion that it isn’t ‘forcing’ someone to do something if you get them so inebriated that they cannot resist.

Specifically, they interpreted this part of the statute:

B. The crime of forcible sodomy shall include:

2. Sodomy committed upon a person incapable through mental illness or any unsoundness of mind of giving legal consent regardless of the age of the person committing the crime; or

to not include someone who is blackout drunk and had to be carried bodily to a car. I see no reason for “any unsoundness of mind of giving legal consent” to not apply to intoxication, but then I’m not a shitstain Oklahoma judge.

Alan Robertshaw
Alan Robertshaw

@ Freemage

He, I bet they could work our who was eligible quicker than they could find boots for everyone. 🙂

Freemage
Freemage

David: Just now, actually. It seemed to be complaining about the ads (at least, I’m guessing that ‘ups worthy is one of the advertisers), not the actual site.

GrumpyOld SocialJusticeMangina
GrumpyOld SocialJusticeMangina

@Alan Selective Service was reinstituted by Jimmy Carter as a means of showing our anger at the Soviets for what they were doing in Afghanistan. It turned out that the Afghans (with some help from us) were better at punishing the Soviets than we were. After that, any effort to end the draft registration would have been attacked by the hawks as somehow a sign of national weakness.

It has been my theory that the modern US military was designed by people who had served as junior officers in Vietnam and were trying to insure that the country would never again embark on that sort of venture without overwhelming popular support. To fight a long indecisive war like Vietnam, a President would have to be sure that s/he had the people behind them enough to make the draft work like it did in WW II. Therfore they designed a military that would have awesome quick strike capability but would need draftees to fight a long-term occupation, counter-insurgency and “nation-building” effort.

They didn’t succeed, because after having fought the First Gulf War under the leadership of the designers like Colin Powell, Bush II/Cheney/Rumsfeld decided to fight the Second Gulf War the same way. And, if they were going to fight that war at all, I think they would have found the draft quite useful. After all, it doesn’t take a great deal of time and effort to teach someone how to fire a rifle and then stand guard along a border, a pipeline, or a weapons dump (or a museum?). We didn’t protect resources and we didn’t maintain order, because we didn’t have enough troops on the ground. A few hundred thousand draftees would have made a lot of difference, and maybe they would have helped enough so that the logistical problems of keeping that many troops in the field might have come to an end in a fairly short period of time.
Of course, the Iraq invasion was sold on the premise that it would be a cakewalk and over quickly, so it would not be much of an expense. One of the biggest delusions around is that you can fiught wars on the cheap.

Dalillama

@Alan

To keep track of who’s a pacifist commie draft-dodger, of course.

Nick Gotts
Nick Gotts

David,
I also got a security message about [the offending site], in my case from Avast.

pitshade
pitshade

To keep track of who’s a pacifist commie draft-dodger, of course.

pacifist commie draft dodging fluoride swilling wombat.

lightcastle
lightcastle

Freemage, I think the rather perverse logic in play was that since sexual assault has “blackout drunk” listed under “force”, then the fact no one bothered to also change the law for forceful sodomy is proof the legislature didn’t intend blackout drunk to be there.

Or something.

Policy of Madness
Policy of Madness

Wasn’t Regford banned? Or am I thinking of someone else?

WeirwoodTreeHugger
WeirwoodTreeHugger

If Regford isn’t banned, he should be.

StarStorm
StarStorm

Yeah, I got a security message from Avast and Chrome.

This is what Avast is returning.

URL: http:–//[the offending site]/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/Post-0418-710×419.–jpg (No dashes)
Infection: URL:Mal
Process: C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe

Chiomara
Chiomara

Roosh is essentially right, as always. However, your gender and genitals are worth much less than you think. If you think yours have great value, try to rent them on the open market.

-Vagiiiiinaaaa! Who wants a vagiiiinaaaa!? Only 20 yo, barely uuuused! Would you like a vagina, sir? 200 Bucks.
-200 bucks and its mine?
-No, no, sir! As we live in a gynocracy, you can only rent!
-WHAT?!? Roosh was right! This is too expensive! I will import one from a poor country where women have no rights!
– 🙁 What will I ever do now I cant make a living renting buckets of vagina?! Maybe get a job and seek meaningful relationships with people who don’t see my genitals as products? Naaah, Roosh says I can only make a living from selling vaginas.

You guys see life in the most fascinating way, and by fascinating I mean disgusting. Can you even be happy with anyone, ever? Honestly, if I thought people were just having sex with me because of money or some absurd evo-psych BS, I wouldnt even be able to get aroused. That’s sad. I’m sorry for you, you sad, sad little asshole.

Her Grace Phryne Purriosa Fisher
Her Grace Phryne Purriosa Fisher

I got a security warning, too. Glad to know it’s not just me.

calmdown
calmdown

Having humanity and not needing to reduce every single fucking human interaction, including love, into some kind of economic transaction is beyond their comprehension. Guess what guys, Sexual Market value isn’t a thing unless you are shallow, bitter asshole. Shockingly, many people choose their partners based on more than their genitals alone. Yet they still think we care when they tell us our vaginas won’t sell in the imaginary vagina marketplace(and none of them thinks that “vagina marketplace” sounds fucked up and creepy?)

weirwoodtreehugger

Her Grace Phryne Purriosa Fisher,

Your name is amazing.

I haven’t read any of the Phryne Fisher books yet, but I love the show. She’s definitely one the cooler fictional characters and combining her with cats and Furiosa makes her all the more badass!

Brony, Social Justice Cenobite

@Chiomara

I have heard that this is so. I have not grown the filters to pick up this particular set of similarities yet, but I’ve been meaning to go to some data that I saved to look for the similarities.

kupo
kupo

@Chiomara
I loved that so much I turned it into a cross stitch pattern.

Chiomara
Chiomara

@Brony
Gathering some data? From where? Feminist literature?
I don’t know if you will find something significant in literature, because its mostly their own interpretation of feminist texts written before or during the first wave, before intersectionality and before transgenders were considered a thing, interpret it in the most twisted way, and then they try to fit in things that DIDNT EXIST back then inside the theory. It’s like grabbing an anatomy book from middle ages: The book is not necessarily incorrect, its just outdated and would need review to accomodate modern discoveries.

If the material is their blogs, that’s better. Even though, in their blogs, they may chew stuff up and carefully regurgitate in a way that looks almost mild mannered, avoiding certain subjects or talking points.

To fully understand their harm, I suggest you to go where they feel most at ease. Just enter radfem Facebook groups, or ask about them in a group for trans people. Another alternative is going to a big feminist group without a determined brand of feminism and ask about trans people. Or a Femen group. I’d show you myself, but I rarely find them in english-speaking places :/ But trust me, I have been among them, and you’ll be baffled.

PS: Not all radfems are like this. I mean no offense.

Aerinea
Aerinea

Still getting the security warning on the page, but no ad from the site. I think it was properly blocked.

LuckyStampede
LuckyStampede

Ooh…so, so close…I “love” it when these guys come *this* close to actual insight but, realizing this may require self-reflection, shout “No! Being a REAL MAN is awesome with no downsides! It’s all the FEMINISTS’ fault!” Then presumably go to the gym and be way too into spotting each other.

Dodom
Dodom

Virusy activity: I use adblocker (sorry; I can’t view your page at all without an adblock) and Avast still signals a threat. Maybe it’s some server side script that sets it off?

pitshade
pitshade

Well that’s embarrassing. My apologies, it was something Google Images returned.

Jessadriel
Jessadriel

“And of course, the bats.”