alt-right andrea hardie doxing empathy deficit entitled babies FemRAs hate hate speech homophobia hypocrisy irony alert Islamophobia judgybitch literal nazis misogyny MRA racism threats

Andrea “JudgyBitch” Hardie attacks Beyonce fans as “feral animals,” threatens murder

Andrea Hardie attempts blackface
Andrea Hardie attempts blackface. No, really. This literally is her attempt at blackface.

Not-so-nice white lady Andrea Hardie — perhaps better known on the internet as Janet Bloomfield and/or JudgyBitch — is still ostensibly the Social Media Director of the fading Men’s Rights hate site A Voice for Men.

But with AVFM no longer grabbing the headlines it once, if briefly, did, the attention-seeking Canadian has apparently decided to hitch herself to the hate movement that’s really going places these days — the so-called alt-right, a loose collection of white supremacists, anime Nazis, and cuck-clucking Trump fans who enjoy trolling Twitter with hateful garbage as much as Hardie herself does.

Her latest publicity stunt? An almost gleefully racist Twitter tirade against Beyoncé and her fans as “feral animals” and “thugs.” As the singer’s fans took to Twitter to celebrate the premiere of Bey’s “visual album” LEMONADE, Hardie jumped into the fray with Tweets designed to offend:

UPDATE: Hardie’s Twitter account has evidently been suspended; I will replace the missing tweets with screenshots when I get a minute. Luckily the text remains:

When one Puerto Rican woman took offense at her not-very-well-disguised racist language, Hardie cranked the racism up further:

Hardie followed up her Twitter tirade with a blog post titled, with her characteristic subtlety, “Beyoncé fans are feral thugs, like her.” In it, Hardie managed to find an excuse to use the word “feral” five times, “thugs” and “thuggish” six times, and “animals” four times. Here she manages to use all three in once sentence:

What I am saying is that #BlackLivesMatter thugs can scream to high heaven they are just frustrated victims of racism, but their actions are those of feral, wild animals.

Beyoncé’s recent, Black-Panther-referencing, Super Bowl performance was “an attack on the police officers of America,” Hardie sniffs. LEMONADE is worse, a sign that Beyoncé has fully “embrace[d] the violent thuggery of #BlackLivesMatter.” And while Beyoncé’s music and music videos won’t

cause anyone to go out and shoot an officer … these thugs are already so inclined, and it sure does provide a nice musical background!

In her blog post, Hardie makes much of the fact that that some women responded to her racist Tweets with threatening language. “When I tweeted to the hashtag #Lemonade asking why Beyoncé was embracing such ugly stereotypes about Black women as feral,” Hardie writes, “a legion of her fans showed up to prove they weren’t feral at all! Good job, ladies!”

Hardie posts screenshots of Tweets in which women offended by her Tweets tell her to “shut up, bitch” and “die slow.” One women, whose account seems to have since been banned, threatens to “slice [her] like a f**ing cheesecake” as well as to do some exceptionally disturbing things to, and with, the penis of Hardie’s father.

While acknowledging that when people on Twitter threaten her, she “threaten[s] them right back,” Hardie for some reason neglects to post screenshots of any of her responses. Here are several of them, which may strike you as a tad feral, animalistic and thuggish themselves.

As it turns out, Hardie is something of an old hand at threatening Twitter foes with gruesome violence. Apparently she regularly fantasizes about flaying off the skin of her enemies, gouging out their eyes, and/or bolting their heads to cars and doors. Among other things.

In the interest of keeping this a SFW blog, I will refrain from posting a Tweet in which Hardie pulls out the c-word before threatening to “gouge out [the] eyes” of a woman before stuffing them up her posterior.

I will also refrain from posting a Tweet in which Hardie told another Twitter foe how much she would enjoy “bolting your head to the roof of my car” because Hardie, who regularly affects great concern over being doxxed, included what I presume is her home address in the Tweet.

There are more examples, many more. And she is not shy about threatening people off of Twitter either.

But I think the point is fairly clear. If we were to judge all white women by the Twitter timeline of Andrea Hardie, we would have to conclude that they are feral, animalistic thugs — with a rather vivid imagination when it comes to imagining how they might torture, kill and dismember their foes.

Despite her penchant for floridly violent threats, Hardie — the wife of a Canadian academic — has so far refrained from explicit racial slurs, at least on Twitter.

And while she has occasionally dropped the alt-right buzzword “cuck” — once when referring to me — she hasn’t taken up another alt-right favorite, the racist slur “dindu.” She seems content, at least for now, to stick with racial-slur-substitutes like “feral” and “thug.”

She feels no such compunction about using the word “faggot,” which she trollishly pretends is not the slur that it is.

And these are just from the past 24 hours. I left out the worst one, a crudely sexual bag of insults directed at the excellent @TakedownMRAs

Hardie, while perhaps not the credit to her race that she evidently thinks she is, continues to celebrate (as she has been doing for some time) what she sees as the superiority of “white culture,” or at least the more traditionalist aspects of it.

As that last Tweet suggests, Hardie not only apes the rhetoric and the obsessions of the alt-right; she has begun to embrace the label as well.

And then today, this rather inept attempt at blackface.

I suppose it’s only a matter of time before she starts dressing up as Hitler.

For more on Hardie’s Twitter meltdown, see Janet Bloomfield Has Racist Twitter Meltdown; Says She Wants to Tweet a Photo of Herself in Blackface on Hail to the Gynocracy, which helped point me to some of the Tweets I used in this post.

If you do check out that post, do some poking around in Hail to the Gynocracy’s archives. The site, which tracks the alt-right and other reactionary doofuses, deserves a lot more attention that it gets.

Snowberry
Snowberry

People eating dirt is ‘pica’, one of the signs of severe iron deficiency. Also, occasionally engaged in otherwise healthy children.

Actually, eating dirt is called geophagia. Pica is a condition which can result in compulsive geophagia, but can also result in compulsive licking/sucking of metal objects, or eating chalk (some kinds of chalk contain iron sulfide), or even licking/eating paint.

Ordinary dirt contains trace amounts of digestible minerals and protein, but the bacteria living it it can make you sick if you don’t prepare it properly first. Also, you can’t live on it, obviously. But it’s a desperate survival tactic for people facing starvation.

NickNameNick
NickNameNick

#Blackface Because fuck you, that’s why #LEMONADE #ThugLife

No – fuck you

Leftwingfox
Leftwingfox

I gotta stop reading the internet today. I’m getting really punchy, and may not be able to keep deleting all the bad thoughts I’m having before I hit “submit”.

me and not you
me and not you

*waves hands excitedly at Snowberry*

That’s it! That’s what I was trying to remember.

Huggbees
Huggbees

Yeesh these tweets just reek of trying too hard.

Scaly Llama
Scaly Llama

@David

Scaly Llama, I mention her husband b/c I suspect his job is why she has whatever small level of rhetorical restraint that she has (eg, the lack of explicit racial slurs).

Thanks for responding to my concern. However, it’s not obvious that this is your intention in your original post. In any case, it’s more the wording I was objecting to – relevance was a secondary consideration. Saying someone is “married to”, rather than “the wife of”, with the overtones of possession that the latter connotes, is preferable. Even, as I said earlier, with garbage humans.

Yes, this is a semantic argument, but so much of what we deal with here focuses on semantics that I feel it’s best if we try not to let ourselves slip on the small things. Language use matters.

That’s all I have to say on this. If you’re still not convinced, we may have to agree to disagree. Thanks for reading and considering this anyway 😊

kupo
kupo

I second what Scaly Llama said. It’s a huge problem that women are constantly referred to as someone’s wife. Language matters a lot.

ThatBear
ThatBear

@dlouwe
@Genjones

I don’t understand why “white men did STEM” is a thing even in the fringiest corners of the internet (never mind IRL). I mean… math. Anything anyone could say about European males inventing the world is utterly negated by that one (abbreviated) word. Sure, Newton was phenomenal and changed the world! But how far could he have gotten without algebra? Or zero?

Iseult The Idle
Iseult The Idle

It’s an amusing factoid that her husband is an academic, because it seems so out of place. What do they talk about at dinner?

“My lecture on whimsical quarks was very well received today, dear.”

“@$#Q #!@$@!$ $$%^$%^ cuck sucking @##@$ %^$#$@$@!”

“I do believe Science magazine is going to publish my paper after all.”

“@#$#$% $@#!$ faggot thug #$@# @^#$$#% bolt yer face! BOLT YER FACE!”

Bina

Jaysus. What a feral thug she herself is! She can’t do blackface OR clown contouring right. And as for her clowning, it’s more John Wayne Gacy than Ronald McDonald.

I just hope to God that her kids turn out okay in spite of her. I strongly suspect that for THAT to happen, though, they’ll have to run away from home at the earliest possible age.

OoglyBoggles
OoglyBoggles

Judgy has now digivolved to Mega Judgy. She has now learned the alt right lexicon and gains no notable increase in prejudice, bigotry and all sorts of words that frankly wouldn’t be appropriate given the guidelines. In all honesty though ow the edge. It’s so darn edgy. This reads like the post of a 12 year old who figured out his first curse word.

Policy of Madness
Policy of Madness

There are some things that define us. How we behave when there are no consequences for our behavior is one. How we treat those who are least able to defend themselves is another.

The character of our opponents is an important thing to define us, far more so than the character of our friends.

I’m pretty comfortable being on the opposite side of a position from JB.

WeirwoodTreeHugger
WeirwoodTreeHugger

I see I am not the only one who thought she sounds like Ramsay Bolton with all that flaying crap.

House: Hardie

Words: A flayed man has no misandry

Sigil: A flayed man on swastika field.

OoglyBoggles
OoglyBoggles

@WWTH
She talks of flaying so much why won’t she work at a leather workshop? There she can flay all she wants in a way to fuel american leather industries and local tanneries.

Orion
Orion

@oogly,

she’s not actually American, just pretends to be.

Daremonai
Daremonai

Ahm.. am I the only one that feels there is a certain irony to an article pointing out someone being a jerk for ranting about ‘feral’ and ‘thugs’, but uses a slur like ‘anime nazis’.

Kinda strikes me as punching down.

Chiomara
Chiomara

What, is THAT HER BLACKFACE!?! HAHA!!! I once saw a black(-ish) woman doing a “white face” costume once in our carnaval and it basically looks, including duckface, the same, without the black cloth in their head. What black woman wears that, btw? I only ever seen hippie/rocker white people wearing that. She seems to be doing a self parody.
How hilarious is that?! I don’t think she has ever seen a black person before.

Don’t worry, though, Andrea, the intention is what counts, you still will get the hate you deserve.

@ Patricia K. I don’t think that Twitter is specifically subject to Canadian laws…

Oh, I do believe it is. Brazil has laws against hate speech and people who spilled hate on Facebook and Twitter had been punished. Even though, at least to the standards of my country, she hasnt been awful enough YET. But lets just give her a while.

Can someone who knows about bronzer explain what it is with all the orange skin on the right wing these days? The commenter above who mentioned angry cheetos is right on the mark. I didn’t realise she was trying to blackface – I honestly thought she’d just been following the whites-only fluoro orange trend? What is with that?

I believe its simple, even though my explanation is long. Try to follow, please. I hope none of this is offensive to anyone, I always feel unsure talking about skin color and beauty patterns, even if its about white people. I apologize in advance. (Obs: I’m white. Really white.)

Being tanned started being considered in fashion in the developed world. Decades ago, the beauty pattern was being white as snow, because only wealthy white women could stay at home long enough to be that white, and beauty patterns always followed the wealthy. Well, nowadays, only wealthy people can spend long enough in the beach to get tanned. Not to mention the higher immigration rates and the sexual objetification of latinos and the skin color of the majority of them. So, because of this all, tanned skin became the new pattern of sexy.

Not everyone is wealthy enough or live in the right region to stay in beach all day, though, so (some) white people started resorting to tanning beds. Most white people, at least according to my observations, tend to get orange when in tanning beds for too long.

Well, white nationalists, as any other social group, started developing their own fashion sense. They took “orange skin” with them, because, you see, they want to look tanned but they don’t want to be mistaken by a non-white. They even mimick the tanning bed effect with make up or spray tanning.
For me, evidence that they are trying to look “tanned-but-not-latino” are even more obvious in the other fashion trends: long, straight, blonde hair, blue contacts and tiny (surgery made?) noses. Non-race-related trends are light pearly pink lipstick, drawn eyebrows and excessive mascara. (This all for the women, but sometimes guys follow).

I hope I didnt offend anyone with this, just the observations from an outsider. This is hilariously fitting for me, just look at the Trump family or Jersey Shore people!

OoglyBoggles
OoglyBoggles

@Orion
My mistake. I still think that if she’s so obsessed with flaying might as well fuel it to something that makes neat arts amd crafts.

Ray of Rays
Ray of Rays

@OoglyBoggles

I haven’t heard flaying mentioned that much since I binge-listened to Spinal’s theme from Killer Instinct all one afternoon. It sucks conflating him with Hardie, though, since they couldn’t be more different (one’s a heartless, soulless, violence fetishist of a monster, and the other’s a skeleton pirate).

Not sure how to embed, yet (is it ubbcode [youtube=] address?), or the ettiquette behind such…

Saphira
Saphira

Yeesh these tweets just reek of trying too hard.

Yes. I sat there reading those tweets and thinking, “Trying hard to stay relevant with your chosen fans, JB?”

mockingbird
mockingbird

@snowberry – *adds geophagia to lexicon* 😀

FrickleFrackle
FrickleFrackle

Crossbow Lady returns~! Seriously I was creeped out a while back when I read she wanted to get a crossbow to paralyze someone who came to her door. I mean there’s self-defense which can be iffy but is understandable, and there’s “self-defense”, the favorite form of framing for violent pricks who want to act like violent pricks and not feel bad about it.

As for her attempt at blackface: That isn’t a very successful attempt, the fact that you tried at all is embarrassing and offensive, and just why.

Kat
Kat

I understand that Andrea Hardie’s attempt at an academic career failed. This is baffling.

Her thoughts are profound. Her words are eloquent. Imagine the effect someone of her caliber could have on young minds!

Of course, the loss for Canada’s academic system is a gain for the neo-Nazis.

LindsayIrene

I don’t think Hardie even watched Lemonade. Her description bears no resemblance to what I watched Sunday night. What I saw was beautiful, and I bought the album first thing Monday morning.

(Looks more like Jackie Stallone-face to me…)

Catalpa
Catalpa

Yeah, the ‘bolting people’s heads to objects’ thing makes more sense (kinda) when I think of it in the context of crossbow bolts. I was picturing metal nuts and bolts sort of thing, and wondering how on earth one would even go about bolting a head to anything. Maybe with straps?

Orion
Orion

Plus, their avatars are often literally Nazi character from anime. So “eggs and anime Nazis” is parallelismish.

Loquora
Loquora

I wonder if she would crack reading those tweets to the faces of the people she’s talking to a la: http://www.rawstory.com/2016/04/men-read-the-shocking-harassment-female-sports-writers-receive-and-can-barely-hold-back-the-tears/
(ETA: I know those men didn’t write the tweets they’re reading, so it’s not the same. I only mean in that style, having to sit down and tell the person you’re directing that bile toward what you think to their face)

But somehow I doubt she has enough decency to feel shame.

OoglyBoggles
OoglyBoggles

Personally as a self proclaimed anime fan I have no problem with that. The term clearly defines animes and anime fans that are basically into Nazi fetishism.

I understand the term may imply that anime fans are by default fascist bigot clones of the alt right. But I’m positive, perhaps naively that the majority don’t shove nazi propoganda into the fandom and just want to enjoy late night cartoons from an island nation.

Scented Fucking Hard Chairs
Scented Fucking Hard Chairs

That’s not what “Slur” means.

Kinda strikes me as punching down.

That’s not what “Punching down” means.

Imaginary Petal
Imaginary Petal

I got so curious about what kind of person Andrea Hardie’s husband might be, I couldn’t stop myself from looking him up on Rate My Professors.

(Disclaimer: This is obviously not meant to encourage stalking or harassment in any way.)

These are some things people have been saying about his lectures:

same jokes. First year class talks about MBA levels and 4th year level. Lectures are terrible. Basically skims through slides then tells us what definitions we need to know. Barely teaches the material. Have fun reading the book multiple times to under stand the material. Although you’ll learn a lot about Japan and MBA courses.

attendance in his class is pretty optional as long as you keep up with your textbook. All he does in class is read slides from the publisher and talk about his experiences

he does mention Grade 10 students at McDonalds and Japan enough for it to be annoying. He said on the first day that he wanted to have a discussion-orientated class, even though he rarely asks for our input on anything.

Very boring, mentioned about how he helped with the textbook (we never found his name any where in the book) the slides he used were straight from the textbooks publishers website. it was better just to read the book yourself and not pay attention to the class.

does not teach he states what is in the text book and talks about himself, being at school, working at a project that failed in japan, and about that he worked in australia.

He talked an awful lot about Japan, his expected child, and how he helped with the text book.

I felt he talked about his experiences in Japan way to much and he made it known to his students several hundreds of times that he helped revise the textbook we used.

Fucking hell he sounds absolutely UNBEARABLE.

Alan Robertshaw
Alan Robertshaw

@ bluecat

Here in the UK we had someone arrested at his workplace, put on trial and the whole schmeer for tweeting an ill-considered mock-threat when a local airport was closed due to snow.

That particular conviction was ultimately overturned on appeal, on the ground that there wasn’t enough evidence to be sure that it was a real threat rather than a joke. Bit that doesn’t detract from the fact our ‘malicious communications’ laws could cover tweets like those in the article.

You’ve also reminded me of a comment from a judge in a recent case:

It seems these days you can’t use the word ‘tweet’ without the qualifier ‘ill considered’.

Imaginary Petal
Imaginary Petal

As someone pointed out on Twitter, according to twitteraudit only 22% of Hardie’s Twitter followers are “real”. That’s fewer than Dean Esmay.

EDIT: Yay, my score is 100%. :p

Imaginary Petal
Imaginary Petal

Andrea Hardie: 78% fake followers
Dean Esmay: 74% fake followers
Jack Barnes: 80% fake followers

Axecalibur
Axecalibur

@Oogly
Using the digi crest of bigotry, Andrea joins the other chosen children in their fight to suck any and all joy from the digital world…

I’ve mentioned this before, but if your ideology is just a less calculated version of that spouted by the presumptive nominee for the Republican candidacy for President of these United States, you’re not the alternative right. You’re the right
Also, fuck her for that Pokemon jab!

Alan Robertshaw
Alan Robertshaw

@ chiomara

There was a similar thing in Ancient Rome. Basically being pale (as a woman) meant you were wealthy enough not to work and you were carried everywhere in a litter.

That changed with Agrapina. She’d been exiled and made to work as a pearl diver. As a result she’d got quite bronzed. She was later released from exile. She was quite a formidable woman (she survived numerous assassination attempts, some by her own son Nero) and became very powerful politically. Not someone to be fucked with and indeed quite admirable in a way.

She wore her tan as a badge of honour and kept it topped up. Pretty soon wealthy Roman women who knew which way the wind was blowing began to emulate her and tans became very fashionable.

Olive O'Sudden
Olive O'Sudden

Until #Muslim animals invaded, there was little to no harassment on Toronto streets.

Has this douchenozzle ever even been to Toronto? Toronto has had Muslim residents for over a century, so there’s been no ‘invasion’. I’ve lived in Toronto for forty-two years, and there’s always been street harassment from men of all kinds.

bluecat
bluecat

@ Alan

Yes – as I recall he lost two jobs over it, and his relationship, even though in the long run he was acquitted. I must say I could identify with him (more at the time than I do now).

The Tweet and the “ill-considered” go together like two things that go together extremely well but produce a horrible result.

Oliver_C
Oliver_C

A) Nazis, B) Anime fans

One of these things should not (be) like the other.

Newt
Newt

What’s your issue with the term?

I reckon Daremonai was reading “Nazi” as an OTT synonym for “angry or petty enforcer of trivial rules” — as in “grammar Nazi”. But I’ve no idea how that would relate to anime.

calmdown
calmdown
Kevin
Kevin

I don’t know if this is the place, but Judgy’s disturbingly inept attempt at blackface recalls a sight I saw yesterday that rather threw me. She was a black lady with natural hair, wearing red serge coat of a certain cut, with blue trousers and back shoes. I didn’t dare ask if she was making a statement, or was simply unaware of the implication. People today, eh ?

epitome of incomprehensibility

No, Hardie, the definition of Twitter is not “insult or threaten people in 140 characters or less.” Your tweets reveal not only bigotry and petty meanness but also a distinct lack of imagination.

Also… Aww. Lookit the cute little piglet!!!

Chie Satonaka
Chie Satonaka

Yesterday Gawker ran a piece about Alex Jones claiming the CIA funded Beyonce’s project to start a race war. I continue to be flabbergasted by the over-the-top reactions of racists.

Makroth
Makroth

I`m sure i’m not the only one reporting her posts. And yet she still has her twitter account . Does nobody who maintains twitter actually care?

ColeYote
ColeYote

What a disgusting human being.

Vanir85
Vanir85

How the HELL is she not banned from twitter? Some of her tweets are direct threats of violence!

dreemr
dreemr

You guys! You can’t post all those adorable pics of cute little animals because it makes me want to google MORE of them, and I am at WORK.